Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness

Post  Chibi248 Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:54 am

"True, but they are delicious and could feed a couple cats." Ivyfeather mewed. She stopped eating, and put a serious face on. "Moonpelt....do you ever think about the cats you love that you left behind?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:56 pm

"Yes...I miss Bearpelt. And Rivermist, and Stoneclaw, and the kits tht I know Rivermist has had by now," Moonpelt mewed, staring at the ground.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Ivyfeather nodded. "I miss my sister. I mean, she is annoying and immature, but I still love and miss her..." She looked down at her paws, glumly. "I miss Rustclaw also...." she muttered.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:54 pm

"I've always wondered why Rivermist and Rustclaw became mates. I don't want to tell her she's wrong, but they don't seem right together." She mewed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Ivyfeather looked at Moonpelt. "I know. Rivermist seems happy and innocent, but Rustclaw......" She looked away, as if deciding if she should tell. After a few seconds she looked back. "Boneclan. There, we were raised to kill and destroy and have no mercy. Rustclaw is older than me, so he got trained. Luckily, Lav and I were too young to train...."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5