Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 am

Sheba nodded and curled up in her bed, glad that the game was over. [i]That was terrible. The next time I go into battle or whatever, i'll need to bring a weapon, even if it isn't Μαύρος Θάνατος. Errrk! I think I can get up." She sat up, wincing at first in pain, but soon, it didn't hurt as much as she first thought it did. She reached into a raggedy black bag she had and pulled a small piece of ambrosia and nibbled lightly on it. Too much could make her deadthy ill and could even kill her, but if a demigod ate just enough, it would heal them. "Ahhh...That's better."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:42 am

"Good.....It's time for me to PARTY!!!" Priscilla jumped up and ran to find her team-mates.
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:44 am

( I think I hate Priscilla. Didn't she see Muire trying to help Sheba? > : ( )

Muire sat down in her cabin, at a small desk that she always kept in the corner, and began working on adding wings and new bits to the bug.
Green Hornet
Admin

View user profile http://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:45 am

"I'm there!" Katniss shouted, trying not to fall off of Jaxel.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:47 am

(Opps, didn't see that. I'm really sorry, GH, I didn't mean to do that. I got distracted by my baby sister so I didn't really notice alot Sad )
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:48 am

Sheba stood up, stretching her aching muscles and she found out she was still wearing her armor. Once she removed it, she wrapped herself in a towel, grabbing her other clothes, and peered about for a bathroo, to shower in since she was covered in dirt and grime.

Jaxal set the girl down and headed to his cabin, removing his chest armor to reveal a shirtless blonde boy, who's back had a healing scar. He entered the cabin, filled with cheers and laughter and the partygoers began to set up a party for later tonight.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:54 am

(LOL, we all make mistakes)

Katniss caught a glimpse of Jaxel's shirtless body, and blushed. She ran back to her cabin, and took off her armor. She went into the bathroom, took a shower, dried her hair, and straightened it. She threw on a clean Camp Half-Blood T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

(I heard Mrs. Norris heard a zombie going through her garbage, and the next day she turned up missing.
How the helll do you turn up missing?
When nobody knows where you are when they realize you ain't there!
Well if you turn up, you ain't missing, and if you're missing, you don't turn up!
Unless your a zombie!
Now that's some plausible shit!)

Last edited by Torchiclove on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:01 am

"C'mon, Internet, work! Work, Internet." Muire muttered. The connection could get pretty bad in Camp Half Blood sometimes, and Muire had pulled her laptop out of her desk and logged on to Netflix.

( And to finish off my RP post of the night, Muire will sit there and watch the Walking Dead while building improvements on the bug robot. It's 1:00 AM over here, so... good morning, I guess. )
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:03 am

(For me it's 4:00 Am so good morning :p)

Finally Katniss quickly ran brush through her hair to make sure it was perfect. She walked outside, breathing in the sweet scent of roses.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:20 am

(Mmm... I need to bring in Seth at some point. >.< I missed all the action!)

Luna went back to her empty cabin, still twirling her Stygian iron blade in her left. She may have been on the winning team, but she didn't really care. When she entered the dark, shadowy Hades cabin, she finally sheathed her blade and sat down on her bed to remove her armour.
Sheyna
Mod

View user profile http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:27 am

(( wow....staying up till 4 am to RP......that takes commitment ))

Shuda had sat in his cabin while everyone else was playing the war games. He wasn't a big fan of the war games. It was too easy. Every time he played, his team won. There was no competition. So he preferred to spend time in the forge. But for now he had to establish a plan of action. He sat down on his bed, and pushed a green button that was on his bed frame. It quickly scanned his fingerprint then, silently the bed sunk through the ground, the floor descending. Once he was under the cabin floor, a metal sheet slid across the hole that had been left by his bed.

Light bulbs flared on as his bed descended down, through the elevator shaft. A few seconds later, Shuda was hundreds of feet underground. His bed stopped at the end of a long hallway. The floor was tiled stainless steel, and the walls the same. Shuda took the sword and hopped off the bed. He walked down the hall, where there were three doors. One was directly in front of Shuda, one was on the left side of the hallway, and the other on the right.

Shuda opened the door directly in front of him and stepped inside. It was a large room, with a high ceiling. It was bigger then the entire Hephaestus cabin. There were several thing inside the room, including a fireplace, an anvil and hammer, essentially a small forge. Also a bookshelf, an empty desk and matching chair, the newest computer on the market and several other things that spoke of Shuda's interests.

Shuda set the sword down on the empty desk and walked over to the bookshelf. His hands skimmed the spines of the books and finally he took a large black tome out. The title read: Metal's of the world. Shuda grabbed it and walked back to the desk. He flopped down on the chair and opened the book to the table of contents. Black Sapphire.......Pg 59.

Shuda read for a while about Black Sapphire. Though the entry was relatively short. Basically it read that Black Sapphire could only be forged on the hottest flames. And once forged Black Sapphire was one of the hardest metals. It was actually more of a gem, but had some properties of metals.

After a few minutes Shuda closed the book. He dropped it on the desk and picked up the sword. He unsheathed it, and examined the blade. He ran his nimble fingers over it, feeling the cracks etched into it. Abruptly he leaped out of the chair and started walking back to where his bed was. He closed the door behind him as he exited the room and quickly made his way to the bed. He sat down on it and pushed a blue button this time. The bed ascended back into the Hephaestus cabin.

Shuda was moving fast, and in seconds he was back in the forge. It was still empty as the war games were still going on. He snapped his fingers and flames roared to life in a bed of coals. he quickly walked over to it and started fanning the flame's building up a stronger, hotter fire.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Jaxal had set up drinks and snacks in the large cabin, mini fridges set up along on shelves where he stored his loot. A couple flat screen tvs were hung on the walls of the xabin and he was kicking back, playing one of his playstation 3s. He had changed into his regular outfit, though he didn't fell like wearing shoes, so he rested hit feet on a stack of empty pizza boxes.

Sheba walked out into the open, in her usual black and purple clothes. She had just showered and was feeling better. She popped on her trucker-like hat, which matched her street clothes well and looked around at some of the other campers. Being 15, most others didn't match her age, being 16 or 12. She huffed out a breath of cold air as she pondered whether to go to Jaxal's party? It could be fun. I could maybe meet some people? Then again, I'd probably be too shy to even speak...Hmmmmm.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Luna finished removing her jet black armour and dropped it beside her bed, not bothering to be gentle about it. It was hard enough to scratch with a blade, so dropping it on the floor wouldn't do anything. She knew that from experience. She was much more careful with her sheathed sword, setting it gently along the top of her dresser. Not once did she move to light up the cabin. She was just fine with all of the shadows. She briefly wondered what to do at this point since she wasn't going to the party.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Priscilla put her weapon and armor into an empty closet and threw on a blue Hurley boy top and some black Volcom shorts for boys. She put on some blue high-top Vans on her feet, a DC cap on her head. She was determined to beat Jaxal on a ps3 game.
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Shuda filled the steel basket with coals. And tongue of flames flitted through the small gaps in the rock to get to the air. Shuda unsheathed the sword and let the flames burn as once again he examined the blade. The only source of light in the forge, coming from the bed of coals cast dark shadows across Shuda's face. The flames flickered and waves in the air, enhancing Shuda's chiseled features.

With a sudden movement, Shuda set the sheath down on an empty anvil and placed the sword on the coals.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Sheba glance toward the forge, wondering how her sword was doing. She shrugged and decided to go to the party for a soda. Even if she didn't stay to talk to people, surely they could spare a coke.

MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:13 pm

"No, Glenn. Don't be zombie bait. No, don't go in the well. GOD DAMMIT THEY DID IT AGAIN!" Muire shouted at the computer screen, shaking her head as she continued to fiddle with the golden bug robot thingy, taking off the golden plates of armer on the back and altering them.

( Walking Dead = my current TV show obsession. )
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Shuda let the sword get hot, he waited till the blade was starting to glow lightly. His hammer was ready in his hand. By now he would have started hammering on any regular sword but still, he waited.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Priscilla went into the party and immediately began playing one of Jaxal's ps3's. She ate tons of candy, and she was now hyper.
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Shuda flipped the sword to the other side, using tongs. Letting both side of the blade heat. It was now glowing pink hot.

Shuda reached into the flames with his hands, knowing he wouldn't get burnt. He scooped up Coals and dropped them onto a nearby empty anvil. He did ti gain, until there was a sufficient number of coals warming the surface of the metal.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Luna finally stood up and walked out of the cabin, humming absently. She strolled past the cabins, pausing for a moment by the Athena cabin to chuckle quietly. Walking Dead? Heh, try hanging out with me sometime, she thought, then continued. She wandered around aimlessly for awhile before deciding what to do; she headed back to the Hades cabin to retrieve her sword, then headed for the woods.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Jaxal's game was now on pause as the light haired dude was fixing a bunch of gis some punch. He didn't worry that it was spiked since he knew almost every kid od Dionysus had add stuff to it. He instead drank some random alcohol since he had found a kid's stash.

Sheba entered the party, shocked by all the drinking campers. Surely they're all underage!? but the pretty girl ignored them, looking for a soda to drink.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Shuda let the coals warm the anvil, then he swept them off and pout them back in the fire. He picked up the sword now and placed it on the hot anvil. It's glowing white blade had heat radiating off of it. Shuda took his hammer and held it up, high, carefully aiming he brought it down on the sword.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Priscilla smiled widely. "I want some, Jaxal!! Gimme some!!" she yelled, excitedly, jumping on the couch. She was really hyper.
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Luna continued on into the forest. She was more comfortable with the eerie sounds coming from this place than she was with the obnoxiously loud group of campers partying. She was now far enough that she couldn't pick up those noises. Perhaps I could find something interesting to fight, she thought, drawing her Stygian iron blade. Even if I can't, I coul at least talk to someone more interesting than an annoying camper.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top