A Cat Named Stoneclaw

Go down

A Cat Named Stoneclaw

Post  Torchiclove on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:00 pm

This is Stoneclaw's complete history up until the exact point we are in the RP. It will be in detail.
It's more for me than others XD
Now that I think about it...I'm putting it in first person. Yes.

Prologue

I hear sounds around me. I can'tt see, but I feel two squirming, furry masses pressed against me. I can also feel my mother's even breathing. I move my tiny paws around my mother's stomach, and start suckling, my paws kneading her stomach gently. I hear my mother softly say "Stonekit" as she tapps me with her tail. She calls the other two kits Lionkit and Moonkit. After I eat, I fall into a deep slumber.

Chapter 1
Sight
It's been a week. A week since I was born. I wiggle and squeal beside my brother and sister, whining for more milk. My mother flopps down beside us. I have learned most of the names of my family by now. My mother is Leafmist, my father is Graystorm, my sister is Moonkit, my brother is Lionkit, and my dead grandfather, on my mother's side, was named Whitecore. As I wiggle around, one of my eyes slowly comes open, then the other one follows. I now see the world in a whole new way. The figures are blurry, yes, but they were still there. I can tell my mother is some shade of white with yellowish paws. I can still tell my father was a rock-gray figure that stood tall and stiff. I can tell that Lionkit is a creamy golden color, and that Moonkit is white. I watch as my siblings open their eyes, and stare around in wonder at the beauty of the world. It is a magnificent feeling, a feeling of wonder, excitement, and a tinge of fear of what might be out there mixed all into one.

Chapter 2
Thoughts
It has been a while since I opened my eyes. Everything is clear now. My mother is bleached white, with yellowish-tinged paws, like a leaf in the leaf-fall wind, and she has the same eyes as me. Father is the same shade of rocky gray as I am, with a tired expression most of the time, long whiskers, and light blue eyes. Moonkit is white, like my mother, with smoky black paws. Lionkit is a golden color with intelligent eyes. All of our eyes were blue, but then they faded into shades of green. Moonkit's are a bright, playful green, Lionkit's are an intelligent darker shade, and his cunning smile made him look even more like he could trick you at any second. My eyes are a sparkly, almost emerald-like hue. Mum says they dazzle her when sunlight hits them. I smile, thinking of my sweet mother, how her and my father are so different, yet the same. Graystorm is rigid, hard to get to, a noble warrior that wishes well for Frostclan. Leafmist is soft, her emotions show easily, and she is gentle with everybody. She hates bloodshed. But when Graystorm is with Leafmist he is soft, loving, open. I can tell his eyes linger when he looks at us, with an admiring expression on his tired face. I pad out of the nursery, and take in the crisp leaf-fall air. It is cold and sharp, but it feels good. I swat at the leaves that swirl around me when the wind gusts, seeing Moonkit tussel with Lionkit. Of course Lionkit would win, I think, smirking as the golden kit pins down my sister, laughing at how easy it was. Moonkit teased him that it was starting to take him longer to do that. I chuckle to myself. My siblings are so playful. I have more imprtant things to do, like think of my warrior name, and watch the apprentices trian.

Chapter 3
Prey

I pad to my mother. "Mum, are wew old enough to eat our own prey yet?" I ask for the millionth time. "Yes, I suppose," Leafmist mews after thinking for a few seconds. "Can I have some fresh-kill right now?!" I ask exciedly. Suddenly Lionkit and Moonkit rocket towards me, barreling into mum. "Lionkit, Moonkit, would you like some fresh-kill?" Leafmist asks softly. They both nod their head. We all go to the fresh-kill pile and mum tells us each to get some prey, and if we can't finish it that she will. I rake my eyes through the pile, which had thinned considerably since the arriving of leaf-fall. Finally, I pick out a rabbit, and sink my tiny teeth into it. The flesh tears and the sweet taste of the prey enters my mouth. "This is delicious!" I exclaim through a mouthful of meat. Lionkit is tearing apart a thrush while Moonkit savors the taste of a mouse. "Stonekit, do you think you can finish such a large piece of prey? It's as big as you are!" My mother says. "No," I admit, pushing the rabbit towards her. "But we can share."

Last edited by Torchiclove on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Cat Named Stoneclaw

Post  Torchiclove on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:08 pm

I've added two chapters, changed it to first person, and changed it to present tense instead of past tense.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:21 am

Added chapter 3~
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down