Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter Chat

+3
Green Hornet
Sheyna
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter Chat

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:52 am

XD For some reason, when I'm extremely tired, I can either be horrible at writing, or insanely good at it. Tonight, it seems all I want to do it make forms, so I decided to work on official forms for Kat and Abel, as well as my spoiled Liddie and parts of DR charries Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:54 am

COOOOL

I WILL WORK ON DR RP STUFF
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:02 am

Yeeeees!!!!!! HOORAH!!!

I just finished my spoiled child's form Razz I think I'ma just post it here for the fun of it.

Character name: Lidia (Liddie) Phantis of the Phantis Manor.
Profession: Pokemon Coordinator / Part-time Trainer
Looks: A young girl of 9 years with two short pigtails of silky pale white hair, little pink pins holding up each crop of hair. With small, often pursed, pink lips and softly blushed cheeks, Liddie appears as a porcelain doll, with her fair pale bluish azure eyes and light pale skin. Along with her thin, white lace gloves and her extremely small pale pink top hat with decorated white lace cocked toward the left side, she wears a pale pink dress with ruffled white lace trim and silk cream ribbon tied firmly around her waistline, pulled into a bow in the back, as well as a small cream ribbon tied in a bow at the neck of her dress from where it was crisscrossed up from the base of the thin, nearly see-through, white lace corset on the front of her chest, covering over the torso of the pink gown. Upon her neck, she wearing a lace choker with a silk cream ribbon woven through the middle to keep it tight, a ring of tiny pink pearls upon the ribbon to given it a gleaming shine and elegant taste. She also wears slightly larger pink pearl-studded earrings, and long white stocking with lace trim. Worn over the stocking upon her feet were pearly white dress shoes with a reflective sheen. Strapped around her torso from her left shoulder, diagonally down to the right side of her waist is a strap of white leather beamed with pink pearls in which she holds her Pokeballs, each specially crafted to her desired appearance: Love Pokeballs straight from Azalea Town in Johto.

However, when it comes to riding upon the back of her Sealeo in water, she wears a different outfit. Beneath her primped dressy attire, she wears a pearly white silk-infused wet suit, without a head, tightly against her body. As well as a change in dress, she also changes her foot wear, being thin and flexible, yet durable white water boots traveling up to her lower thighs. As for her hair, during a simple wading or an intense dive, she pulls her fair hair back into one ponytail, held together with a pink pearl-beaded wrap. Upon her arms and hands, she wears long swim-material white gloves that stretch from her shoulders down to her hands and in end in thin, fingerless gloves, a large pearl set upon the top of each hand about a half inch from the middle finger. Finally, to finish off her swimming attire, a most essential accessory must be attained- a pale pink breathing device perfectly set for allow breathing for a person her age and size, even for the most freezing of waters. However, as if to stands as a symbol for her kin in Cinnabar Island, Liddie wears a broach mimicking the design of her godfather, Blaine's, Cinnabar Volcano Badge, except in chrome-silver, upon her heart over both her dress and her wetsuit, decorated by a few pink pearls added around the rim of the badge, giving it a feminine touch.
Personality: Kind and gentle, though during some moments, she can tend to be a bit overly dramatic. However nice she may be to others, there's that part of her that remains oblivious to the real world as she was spoiled her entire life, ultimately handicapping her on how to deal with herself on her own. There are times when she'll whine or so to get what she wants, and she often expects the most of people whenever she is in their presence, acting as if she is royalty and expects to pampered and treated as such.
History: Brought up most of her life on a small, privately owned island nearby Cinnabar Island, Liddie had been raised by her mother and her godfather, Blaine, since she wasn't born directly on the main island. She was born out of one of the richest families from Cinnabar from before the accident, but her mother still had the luxury island in which her manor sat, therefore, the family's wealth still remained unharmed by the fire. After sad accident, Liddie's mother had allowed Blaine to stay in the manor after the lose of all his work and stuff, and he eventually stayed with her and her husband as the Gym Leader attempted to recreate his gym elsewhere. Sadly, however, Liddie's father had been killed during his visit to Hearthome City when Liddie was only a few weeks old, the Cinnabar scientist was murdered out in the alleys behind the Gameroom. However, she could never remember her father, though doctors believe that she does remember him, but she is attempting to force him from her mind. As for her relationship with Blaine, watching the girl grow up from being born till now as age 9, Blaine had felt sympathy for her and helped her mother take care of Liddie, and therefore, he took the position as Godfather. As for her succession with Pokemon, she had watched Blaine for years and interacted with his Pokemon, so when it came time for her to get her own, she was more than ready. Now, a few years later, Liddie has become a well known Pokemon Coodinater and famous contest winner, though most of her glorified fame comes from the fact that Blaine is her godfather, though her battling isn't half bad at all. Recently, she has gained possession her godfather's most famous experiments, his own created Mewtwo. Though she is new to the Pokemon as its master, she has grown up nearly her entire life with the creature and shares a long, fruitful childhood history with it, though she refuses to use his for battle. Instead, he's pretty much just used for show in public, though when they are alone or back at home, they act as the best of friends, doing activities such as tea parties and balls together.
Pokemon:
1. Xenon the Mewtwo [?] - Psystrike, Miracle Eye, Role Play, Trick Room (Ability - Unnerve)
2. Teah the Lucario [F] - Heal Pulse Final Gambit, Bullet Punch, Aura Sphere (Ability - Inner Focus)
3. Ebony the Sealeo [M] - Sheer Cold, Brine, Icicle Crash, Aurora Beam (Ability - Ice Body)
4. Alicorn the Scolipede [F] - Steamroller, Poison Tail, Gyro Ball, Venoshock (Ability - Swarm)
5. Rose the Archen [F] - Acrobatics, Rock Throw, Head Smash, Round (Ability - Defeatist)
6. Axel the Joltik (shiny)[M] - Elctroweb, Gastro Acid, Struggle Bug, Spider Web (Ability - Compoundeyes)

~Extra Pokemon~
*Tucker the Politoad [M] - Bounce, Ice Ball, Hyper Voice, Focus Blast (Ability - Damp)
*Kazumi Hex the Krookodile [F] - Outrage, Foul Play, Thrash, Snarl (Ability - Moxie)

Told you I go a bit nuts when I'm thoroughly exhausted Razz

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 8 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:20 am

She is related to Aaron then.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:45 am

Holy crap.....hmmmmm.

I tweaked it a bit to the point where she isn't blood related to him, but very close to him, Blaine being her godfather. I also changed her last name.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:26 pm

We should start Mysterious Letter up. I'm not really one for side plots unless they are alternate dimension of something trippy. Lawl.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Lol I suppose you and Sheyna can start back up, but Me and Rose are doing are thing until DN is back and ready Razz

As for my other two forms, I had to finish Abe's this morning, so its not as good as the others. I'm a bit tired and lazy at the moment, but oh well:

Character name: Kat (Katina Fei)
Profession: Pokemon Ranger
Looks: A rather short woman of between 19 and 20 years of age with shortly cropped strawberry-fawn brunette hair with longer strands in some spots and nice, high cheekbones. Not wearing much makeup, going for a more natural look, Kat prefers to keep her hair down and a tad bit untidy despite her very charming features such as her large golden-flecked burnt orange eyes and slightly tanned skin, with a bit of a natural glowing effect to her. She wears the traditional attire of a Ranger, the bright blue shorts along with the red and black top, small and simple black loops as earrings, and the red-rimmed goggles that hang from her neck, but since she dwells deep within the forests near Fortree City in Hoenn, she tends to wear more earthy tones garments over her Rangers' uniform, such as a worn brown leather vest with a connected hood, which remains down, tied tightly against her body with a couple old leather strings, as well as soft brown elbow and knee pads, and sleek, yet comfortable and breathable worn leather boots over her thin, waterproof black knee-highs from the Rangers' outfit. During a few accounts, she has even been known to paint her face when dealing with a serious case that required extreme care. As for her Styler, she keeps the most important device to a Ranger at her right hip, attached to a thick belt that she wears around her waist, resting on her hips. Upon her other side, her left, she carried a spare Potion, flashlight, and small pocketknife for emergencies, such as tangled nets and traps. As well as that, she carries a small bag attached to the back of her belt, carrying in it any supplies that might be crucial to the tasks, as well as spare batteries, dried berries, and a small bag of dried and crushed medicinal herbs for any ailments that may need curing. However, she is best known for the bright orange bandanna that she wearing around her neck, over her goggles, giving her a wild and carefree look, as well as a similar bandanna around the neck of her partner Pokemon, Fantasia.
Personality: A gentle and kind-hearted woman who enjoys spending her time helping those who need her assistance, though she does carry a bit of a wild spirit. She always throws herself into the pit of danger to rescue even the meanest of Pokemon and people; in her eyes, 'a life is a life, no matter how it's lived.' However, what sets her apart from regular Rangers is that she decided that she'd rather dwell within one forest to protect it year-round, and only leave for the biggest of missions. That being said, many of the Pokemon in the forest have grown a bit attached to her and often come to her aid, though a few never even leave her side. Though they aren't truly her own caught Pokemon, remaining free from Pokeballs, she calls them her family and in turn, they help her by battling while she attempts to use her Styler to calm the agitated Pokemon down, acting as if they really were her own team of Pokemon. Many people passing through, at least those who don't personally know her, often make the mistake and think of her as a trainer.
History: Born and raised in Fortree City, she was always close to nature. she grew up wanting to help both people and Pokemon alike, she she was enrolled into the Rangers' Academy. For many years, she trained there and eventually was allowed into the Rangers' Union, quickly becoming one of the best Rangers out there. Over a short period of time, when she was about 16, she had found a bit of a liking to a young trainer new to the region, so she decided to help her along the way, plucking her out of any jam that was too much for the trainer. After the trainer finished up her journey there, as she was leaving, Kat witnessed a fierce battle between the young trainer and her older brother and watched how quickly the little girl had failed. However, Kat saw that the real loser was the man instead, his bond with his Pokemon broken and corruption, as well as all of their souls. So, Kat took it as a challenge to heal their wounded souls by helping out the man and his team to the best of her abilities, hoping that one day, she could heal him so that the young trainer wouldn't have to suffer such a horrific family moment ever again. However, Kat's plan backfired whenever she found out Abel was a criminal and that somehow along the way, she had fallen for him. But, despite what she already knows, she states that she cannot go back on her word and give up on Abel and his team and continues to aid the shady man, though its pulling her deeper and deeper into the sticky situation.
Pokemon Team:
(Partner Poke) -
Fantasia the Linoone (shiny)[F] - Simple Beam, Gunk Shot, Hyper Fang, Belly Drum (Ability - Quick Feet)
(Assistant Poke/s) -
*Furret [F] - Hyper voice, Surf, Covet, Trick (Ability - Frisk)
*Ursaring [M] - Hammer Arm, Cross Chop, Metal Claw, Strength (Ability - Guts)
*Raticate [M] - Super Fang, Hyper Beam, Final Gambit, Sucker Punch (Ability - Hustle)
*Pidgey [M] - Peck, Twister, Air Cutter, Uproar (Ability - Tangled Feet)
*Lopunny [F] - Mirror Coat, Entrainment, Sweet Kiss, Circle Throw (Ability - Klutz)
*Stantler [M] - Wild Charge, Mega Horn, Zen Headbutt, Magic Coat (Ability - Intimidate)
*Swinub [F] - Bulldoze, Icicle Spear, Mud Bomb, Earth Power (Ability - Oblivious)

~

Character name: Abel Grython
Profession: Pokemon Trainer / Criminal
Looks: Very dark, shady man. Not seen very often as he rarely appears during the day, mostly at night. He has long, messy, shaggy black hair that hangs in his face, blocking his upper face off from sight. As for the rest of his body, it is unknown what he wears beneath his cloak, but he wears a long, overly sized jet black cloak with a high collar to block his lower face from view, covering his from tip of the nose all the way down to past his feet. However, those few who have seen his face without his hiding it have stated that both his canines have been filed to a point like fangs, as well as his sickly pale skin and the dark, sullen bags beneath his eyes making him look less like a human and more like a demon. However, his most striking feature are his eyes, whose crimson red glow seems as freshly drawn blood, though the red eyes' dark, almost black shine appear like the glazed over look of a madman, insanity just barely creeping its way into the pit of his mind.
Personality: Unknown
History: Unknown
Pokemon Team:
1. Lucifer the Dragonite[M] - Outrage, Hurricane, Sky Drop, Hyperbeam (Ability - Multiscale)
2. Ren the Flareon[F] - Fire Blast, Heat Wave, Overheat, Trump Card. (Ability - Guts)
3. Eros the Skarmory[M] - Bravebird, Steel Wing, Sky Attack, Ominous Wind. (Ability - Keen Eye)
4. Cleaver the Crawdaunt[M] - Guillotine, Crabhammer, Super Power, Giga Impact. (Ability - Hyper Cutter)
5. Crow the Dusknoir[M] - Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak, Pain Split, Hex. (Ability - Pressure)
6. Rai the Raichu[F] - Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Thunder, Flash Cannon (Ability - Lightningrod)

(Yes, I actually took the time to pick out all of their abilities. Also, i edited my PC post drastically, adding all their abilities and wiping away their levels. I decided that it would be easier to roll with it like they did on the anime, where they don't come out and tell you their level, but you can assume how strong they are by appearance. )
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Click on this right here.

This is how Sylvia gets married.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:51 pm

I swear, this is how I wanna be proposed to - Mysterious Letter Chat - Page 11 Pokemo10

I'm sure a nerd XD
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:10 pm

YES. YES.
That is how I get married. Heheh...I only know one dude who still plays all his Pokemon games. But he's my bestie.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:09 am

@GH: No offense to you, I think I'll take over RPing Magnus (the deino), it'll make shit so much simpler. Again no offense.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:13 am

Makes sense, after all, he is your pokemon.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:15 am

allot easier that way.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:24 am

Also, I haven't been keeping up with the sidestory/subplot RP, so if I ever need to any thing from there....I'm counting on you guys amazing recap writing abilities Very Happy.

That reminds me of the first RP I was in. I was the recap bitch, whenever someone needed a recap i had to give it. Eventually i just twisted them to make them hilarious. The evil villain kidnaps the girl to use as a hostage?

The girl seduces the evil villain and the two elope when the villain shows his sadistic side and rapes her. Eventually forcing her into marriage.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:28 am

i remember during the first FC, I gave a lot of the recaps, though during FC II I asked for a lot of them too. XD
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:28 am

*snicker*

Ralya and Sacha's older brother and sister have a standing rivalry which their younger siblings didn't know about. They got into a battle and ripped up route 3. Eva-May(Sacha's sister) eventually chased off Abel(Rayla's crazy ass brother.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:30 am

That is really freaking CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:32 am

Eva-May is a bad ass ice/water trainer.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Heheheh! Alois made a funny! As well as Xenon, Alous won't really be used for fight, but to more or less affect Liddie's (and other peoples') character development. However, the human-crossdressing Lopunny is more for comic relief while Xenon acts as the Voice of Humanity and Reason in Liddie's head.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:28 pm

*Pretends to understand what you just typed*
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:00 am

To help with Chibi -

Name: Ashen Jade (AJ) Fei
Profession: Trainer
Looks: An average size girl with sharp, emerald green eyes and a soft, young-looking face. Her hair is a pale ashy fawn color, and the style is a bit odd- having long bangs hanging past each side of her head and part of her face, while the back is extremely short and hidden beneath a green bandanna with a white pokeball emblem designed on its left side. She wears a sporty orange dress with a black collar, white pockets, and a small green pack that’s strapped around her waist and resting on her back waistline. She also wears a pair of white gloved with black fingers and a tri-striped band on each wrist that is black on the outer stripes and green on the inner stripe, as well as comfortable and breathable black sweat shorts. Her shoes are orange and white slip-ons with a stretchy black band over the top to keep the shoe on tight, and has black high socks scrunched around her ankles, showing the fact they the socks are quite comfortable for moving around in, but she doesn’t really like the girly flavor and style they bear. Overall, she gives off a youthful and wild-spirited appearance that shows she likes to remain on the move without little things to slow her down.
Personality: Spunky, wild, and very friendly, this young girl loves to travel and though she really just keeps to her herself and her Pokemon, she can be quite interactive with whomever she runs into throughout the towns she passes. AJ is a very open book with most things, such as hobbies, favorites, and general discussion, even things for her somewhat troublesome past. However, there are a few rare topics that’ll cause the wily girl to clam up and become distracted and more withdrawn than usual, though it often doesn’t last long. She has a very high tolerance level, and when she gets upset or angry, it really doesn’t take long for her to get over it and forgive someone. Her bubbly, yet fiery personality is a real hit with those who really get to know, as she doesn’t get too annoying, but is fan all the same, even if she does get into a tad bit of trouble, such as getting sucked into the middle of a war between Aqua and Magma, her untamable curiosity pulling her around on a thin leash. Ever since she was little, she was known by everyone in her hometown as the Little Larvitar Girl, as the wild green pokemon reminded the people of the pokey little child who often wore green.
History: AJ was born and raised in Rustboro City, where she was given the title Little Larvitar Girl by none other than the gym leader, Roxanne, who was a Rock type trainer, and she was taught about Pokemon training since the age of 3 by the leader herself, being a close friend to AJ’s mother and father, who had left when she was only year and a half old to become a gym leader as well. At the age of 10, AJ finally left her home, the city folk whom she bothered relaxed now that she would be leaving, but also missing her playful antics that had made their days less boring, since after all, she was the only child in the town. The rest were all out being Pokemon trainers. Her entire life, AJ wanted nothing but to be the best and become a gym leader like her father and Roxanne, and along the way, she made many friends, and collected many contest ribbons and gym badges, even beating her own father. And now she searches the globe to help Professor Birch fill up his Pokedex more by traveling from region to region with her prized team, having to travel by foot due to having no flying typed pokemon, but that’s how she releases her pent up energy. And now, she has returned to Pallet Town, after finishing her explorations in Sinnoh, getting ready to make her way to Unova. And as she searches, she’s also propelled forward by the rumors of a select few powerful trainers being sent there, and she wonders if she’ll find her old pal there among them…
Pokemon:
1. Squirt the Swampert [M] – Surf, Hammer Arm, Muddy Water, Earthquake (Ability – Damp)
2. Oxford the Metagross [M] – Bullet Punch, Flash Cannon, Meteor Mash, Hyper Beam (Ability – Clear Body)
3. Digitama the Azurill [F] – Bounce, Bubble, Covet, Icy Wind (Ability – Huge Power)
4. Tomy the Banette [M] – Shadow Sneak, Grudge, Hex, Role Play (Ability – Cursed Body)
5. Precious the Grumpig [F] – Magic Room, Power Gem, Zen Headbutt, Focus Blast (Ability – Thick Fat)
6. Kahlua the Mawile [F] – Sweet Scent, Metal Burst, Foul Play, Pain Split (Ability – Hyper Cutter)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:45 am

I honestly don't know what to post... hmm
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Damn!! I can't RP Liddie until Sheyna gets on!! Perhaps we could say they split up into the forest to look?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:59 pm

You could try RPing AJ? Smile
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:15 pm

I guess, but I still need to work on Kat too and the only person so far that she's interacted with was Abel, and barely with Silvia.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next