Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

+2
MewMew100
Torchiclove
6 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Was this a good idea?

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:26 pm

The poor Magikarp began using Splash to jump away from the rumbling and launched himself right into Zombelle's face, flailing about in fear. "OMIGODOMIGOD SAVE ME HELP SAVE ME HELP." He yelled.

Muire shook her head, mumbling something to herself as she stood. "God, my head hurts. What happened?" She didn't even noticed blood trickling down her face.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:29 pm

The rumbling stopped briefly, only to have a jet of red and black fire shoot into the air. Then the rumbling started once more, even louder and fiercer then before as if whatever was creating it was drawing closer.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:30 pm

"OH MY GOD!" Candy yelled. "A-are you sure?" She asked. This was more terrifying than a crazy Zebsol attack to her.

Soul looked around and saw a Zangoose with Altaria wings. What the hell? That's the most fucked up hybrid I've ever seen.... he thought, liftning his head. His black scythe-like horn pierced the starry night like blade ripping apart a dotted black cloth.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Muire lifted her head and scented something similar to herself... an Absol... but a Houndoom as well. Well, might as well go say hello. She took off towards the smell.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Sabora stood from where she was fiddling with her ancient papers and scrolls, walking over to a large boulder in her hallow. Embedded deep withing the stone was a large opening with heated coals. Above the coals was a small grate of steel, holding up what seemed to be colorful bread. she carefully pulled out the loaf and set it on her table to cool. It smelled of Oran and Pecha berries, warm and sweet. Grabbing a few Sitrus berries, she walked to the back of her large oak hallow and grabbed a clay bowl and a flat stone. Crushing each of the berries until they were juice, she dripped them into the bowl and carried it carefully over to where her food sat. Sighing with relaxation, she sat down and began eating her dinner of berry bread and juice in peace.

Zombelle chuckled and growled,"Have you been hanging with some Munchlaxes?! It seems that way to me." He laughed out loud before landing in an empty field, dropping Candy into the dirt. "You know, if you would have stuck with me, thing would have been a lot easier for you."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:45 pm

A tear dripped down Candy's dark purple face. She scampered away to hide somwhere and cry, then starve herself for a week.

Soul whipped his head to where he had heard a faint rustling in the grass. A deep growl escaped from his mouth, and his teeth were bared menacingly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:45 pm

(( Posted forms in character creation, didnt wanna spam this with huge pics ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Henry blinked. Did the Zangoose not notice the Magikarp flying into his face and screaming? Well, maybe he did, just didn't pay any attention, since he was, after all, just a Magikarp.

Muire blinked as the Soul came into view. "Hey! What's up?" She asked casually, trotting around him in circles in a friendly manner.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 pm

"Um, nothing really. Fearing for my life, being hunted down, the usual," Soul said, looking skeptically at Muire. "Do I know you?" He asked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:54 pm

"Huh? No. I'm Muire. Nice to meet ya." The hybrid replied, still prancing around happily.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:55 pm

The rumbling stopped as a large shadowy figure stood a good ten feet away from Soul and Muire. A blistering wave of heat washed off the menacing looking creature.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:57 pm

"I'm Soul, nice to meet you, too. what are you a hybrid of? Absol and Zebstrika?" He siad, still staring oddly at Murie. "HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT?" He yelled, staring at the large creature that stood before them.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:59 pm

"Exactly, I..." Muire was cut off by the heat wave. Turning to face the giant shadow creature that looked like a normal Pokemon other than colors, she was thrown into a fit of rage and launched herself at the creature, snarling like a rabid dog.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:01 pm

"What the hell?" Soul muttered to himself. He lunged at the shadowy beast and tried to rake his claws down its menacing face.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:03 pm

The creature easily knocked Muire away, careful not to injure her too badly. "Halt! I come only to share tongues!" Her voice boomed like a flurry of crackling thunder, her roar gruff and ear piercingly loud.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Muire stood up and lunged at the creature again with a Shock Wave. She didn't think that one through very much, though...

( She's immune to electric attacks, right? XD )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Soul backed away slowly, hackles raised, ready to strike. He snarled at the beast. "What do you have to say?" He yelled at it.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:11 pm

The large pokemon used her paw to push away Muire, attack and all, shoving her face into the soft loam. "I come to speak with hybrids of all sorts. They are misunderstood and attacked for being different. And I stand up them against all regular pokemon. Join the resistance against cruelty. To save your fellow hybrid." Stepping out into the moonlight shown a large, black, grey, and crimson primal Entei. Her eyes shown black with red rings and the cloud on her back was a blackish purple, the color of toxic fumes.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Muire snarled and kept attacking. She wasn't listening- once she started fighting, she couldn't stop or think. She just attacked everything that moved and wasn't a hybrid.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:19 pm

This time, the Entei kicked Muire with her hind leg, it was surround in a twist of crimson fire. She didn't even have to look away from where she was looking at Soul.

Sabora, after eating most of her meal, took her left overs and dumped them outside, kicking a pile of dry leaves over them to keep scavengers away. She then disappeared into her home, the sweet scent of food still lingering in the air, catching the breeze.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Muire flew backwards, then turned around and charged again, stabbing the Entei in the side with her dual horns with a Quick Attack before she had time to react.

( XD That's it, dammit, imma land some hits and show y'all that I can powerplay, too! )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:25 pm

The Entei roared out in annoyance as a trickle of blood streamed from her flank. Turning on Muire, she released a heavy jet of a crimson Fire Blast, thin wisps of toxic purple smoke spiraling around the flames. "Enough!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Muire was thrown backwards and smashed into a tree, badly burned. She stood up weakly and attacked with another Quick Attack, but failed miserably, landing on the ground with a thud.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:34 pm

"I would think so." A voice snarled. Raiza, a mightyena-manectric hybrid looked down on them, a dark look in his black eyes. "Fighting on my territory." The Sparknip growled. His black fur shined in the moonlight as he jumped down among them. "What is the meaning of this?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm

The primal Entei turned to face Raiza and growled curtly,"There was no fighting going on. Only a mere disagreement. I have come to gain the support of hybrids everywhere in hopes to revolt not only against normal pokemon, but humans alike." The grass beneath her large paws had grown black from the heat and now was ash.

Sabora yawned, finishing reading her ancient runes. She rolled up the scrolls and bunched up the tattered maps, setting them up high at the top of a tall, bramble woven shelf in the back of her large oak hallow. She rubbed her pink eyes, attempting to be rid of her exhaustion.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next