Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Resort

+2
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Resort - Page 2 Empty Re: The Resort

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:30 pm

(Ok we switch to just Pokemon here ok.)

Barrow faced the group of Pokemon before him, it was his job to show them around and help them settle in. He'd also have to find place to put them since they were in trainer groups. "Normally we'd separate you and place you in different biomes according to where you'd live in the wild but since you all came in team groups we'll find you places down in the valley." He said, using one long claw to point down the sloping landscape, the river that rain through the fresh water Biome meandered away into the mountains through the valley. "Any questions?" He asked

(Just to get this into your head, Barrow is rankly oversized for a Flygon, his elbows and knees have spikes on them and his tail is a weapon in of it's self. His entire body is designed for speed and power. Also the 'goggles' on his eyes are flatter to his face and are oval instead of round.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:32 pm

(Sorry, I was lurking while I attempted to eat and apple with my sore braced face Razz I had gone to the dentist ealier and they scrubbed the fuck out of my teeth till they bled. T.T)

Hurricane leaned his head over to the majestic looking silver, black, and red bird of prey, Stardust, and gave a flirtatious squawk. However, his attempt to woo the hot-headed female Staraptor failed tremendously, the large Pidgeot getting a swift slam in the head by the sturdy beak of Stardust.

"You should have been born a Swinub becuase you're one hell of a pig, Hurricane, you bastard." Flapping her wings, she took off further into the resort, quickly followed by her 'entourage' Sparrow.

Grunted with an amused smirk, Hurricane turned back to Rayla and closed his eyes. "Ehhh I like em feisty." He then yawned and gave a pleasured squawk.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:35 pm

(Ninja'd mew)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:37 pm

(Ah damn.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:54 pm

"Ok then, no questions. So if you'll all just follow me down this path we can find you all places to stay." Barrow said. He turned around, moving off the crash and onto a dirt track that wandered down the hill and into the valley. "Try to keep to the path here, the grass is hard to keep looking so nice." He said, turning his massive head in order to look at the pokemon behind him.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Draco and Blizzard swung their heads around, the pretty pink-blushed face of the Altaria shining as her eyes twinkled from the sight of the grass. "Its so lovely, isn't it, Draco? So green and young." She gave her fluffy wings a slight ruffle, turning back to look at her partner, who had given her a calm, kind nod.

However, opposite of gentle-acting duo, were the trio of Sally, Stonesong, and Riptide, all yowling and roaring their opinions.

"You bloody bastard! I'll slice your head in two, yes I will!" growled the voice of the Garchomp towards the Aerodactyl, his thick, yet somewhat attractive english accent easily distinguishable.

"Cha! As if you could leave even the tiniest scratch on my rock hard body with those butter knives you call blades!"

"Boys! BOYS! Chill out, damn it! Or I'll bite both of your heads off! And you know I will!" snapped the female Salamence, glaring down at the two male dragons, Stonesong who remained in the rank below herself and Riptide who had recently made it to her own ranking level.

(The way Rayla raises her Dragon Type team is kinda different than most. She has different ranks for the pokemon depending on their strengths, ability, and knowledge.

At the top are Draco, Blizzard, and most recent to the rank of Masters, Buzzer.
Then, below the Masters rank, is the Gifted Class, where Sally and Riptide are set.
Beneath them is the Basic Rank, where Stonestone remains alone.
Finally, the last and lowest class ranking is the Trainees, where Kitty and Charmer are stuck.

Charmer isn't there with Rayla at the time. He decided to stay with Rayla's mother since Kitty had wanted to go to the resort. Kitty and Charmer are bitter rivals, always racing to become better than the other.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Barrow was doing his best to tune out the arguing dragon types, they'd do best on the cliffs. He turned his head and waved at the sky, then he was almost blind sided when Perry came in for his landing. The Altaria shook out his feathers and folded his blue tipped wings close to his body. "I'm showing this team to the red-rock cliffs, could you take the others?" Barrow asked the older dragon type.
"Of, course, you have your claws full with them." Percival chirped, looking over the dragon type and bird team with a critical eye. "The southern area of the cliffs should hold them." He added, before fluttering further up the hill to Sylvia's team.

Barrow looked over Rayla's pokemon, they could all fly, which was good. Barrow turned to face them, and spread his wings. "If you'll all follow me then." He said, his wings vibrated quickly then he leaped into the air, catching a warm up-draft and floating with the air currents.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Draco, Blizzard, Buzzer, Kitty, Riptide, Sally, Stonesong, Hurricane, Stardust, and Sparrow, who had returned from their confusing flight, all stared wide eyed and silently at Barrow, all with listening ears. Well, at least until the point when Kitty leaped up and began squeaking loud chitters of excitement before receiving a blunt knock on her head from her father, a nervously weak smile upon his face.

"Please, excuse my Kitty here. Her brain isn't always in its correct place. Now please, do continue."

(Why do I get the feeling that this RP is mainly about the Pokemon and their resort adventures rather than the trainers? XD Like in Pikachu's Vacation. )
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:04 am

(SCREW THE TRAINERS. POKEMON ADVENTURES.)

Barrow chuckled. "No harm done." He said. "Now the place I'm taking you is over Red-rock cliffs. A couple of years ago an earth slide hit the area, when the mud washed away it exposed a series of caves, during sunset the rock looks red. It'll be the perfect place for you all to stay." He turned mid air and swept down the valley, stopping and turning every once in a while to make sure they where following.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:52 am

(Yay!!)

Buzzer nodded, his extra long fangs giving him his trademark charming toothy grin. Batting his large membrane wings, Buzzer rested on clawed hand on his daughter's shoulder before shooting his body into the air, chasing off after the other Flygon. The rest of Rayla's pokemon darted quickly after them, their powerful beating wings, showing off their grand skyward skills learned straight from Blackthorn.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2