Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the Seasons

+2
MewMew100
Green Hornet
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Return of the Seasons Empty Return of the Seasons

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:57 pm

A blue she-cat's paws pressed down on the frosty grass, causing it to crackle underneath her. Her bright green eyes examined this once proud land- the green hills, the creeks and river, the twolegplace right smack dab in the center of what used to be the Four Season's clans' territories.

The small black cat with a star on his chest that stood next to her looked upon the land as well. He remembered little of it- is father had sent him away when he was a kit to Frostclan, but now he had grown considerably and was old enough to be a warrior. Still, it was in his blood. He was an Irish cat.

They found the remains of the old Autumnclan camp after a few minutes of walking. It was old and desolate, not filled with life like it had been in the past. A single cat's skeleton lay in the leader's den... Ri Eititle's.

That would need clearing out, now wouldn't it? That was only the beginning of their troubles.

You are a cat. A kittypet, a stray, a loner, or a feral cat. Anyway, you're walking through a large, green plain when you realize that someone is watching you. A blue she-cat approaches you and after some talking, you agree to come to the place known as Blossomclan, just to try out clan life. If it doesn't suit you, you'll leave, but maybe you'll like it?

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush?:
Mate:
Kits:

Ranks-

Leader: Ri Aigean[F]
Deputy: Realta[M]

Warriors: Seamair[F], Cuthai Ardaigh[F], Croi-Nimh[M], Ceithre[M], Ar Thine[?]
Apprentices: Pinkpaw[F],

Med. Cat:
Med. Cat Apprentice: Hawkpaw[F]

Queens: Scath,

Elders:

The Irish Warrior Code -

1. Bloodshed is not unheard of, but is looked down upon and killing is unforgivable.
2. Prey is never to be eaten in the woods directly after catching.
3. Biggest pieces of prey go to the queens and kits first.

Differences from Warrior Code of the Forest-

1. Medicine Cats are allowed to have kits.
2. Fighting is looked down upon. XD
3. Warriors can eat before queens/kits/elders but only small pieces of prey.

Last edited by Green Hornet on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Return of the Seasons Empty Re: Return of the Seasons

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Lurking forward through the high grassed hills, a small pale cream she-cat gaze at a small finch pecking at the ground for a meal. Her muscles tensed as her long, light colored fur, when hit by the sun's powerful light, seemed almost invisible, only her menacingly dark eyes glowed within the brightly shaded vegetation. Her short bobbed tail twitched and she pounced, landing her small, yet powerful paws onto the fat creature, a short cry sounded before being cut off by her transparent claws.

"Great catch mother!" beamed a smaller, lovely cat, her large ears standing up except one went to the side. Her bright pink eyes glowed hungrily as the mother cat padded over with her kill, mewing through the feathers,"Eat up Pink. I'll eat the next catch." Pink's eyes softened as she muttered,"That is ...if there's a next one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heart boredly munched on his bland pellets, glancing at the window. You know what?! I'm gonna head out and catch me one of those tasty sparrows that keep cawing at me. I don't care how hard Flestre says they are to catch. The large, and surprisingly muscular kittypet tom walked over to where a odd machine called a sink sat and he pushed open the glass window that held him inside. He leaped out and bounded through his house folk's yard, crossed the pebbley path as they lived out in the rural area, and entered the wild hills of green.

(I'm assuming they're in Ireland??)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Realta's paws seemed to step in between the blades of grass as he bounded across the green plains in search of rogues, loners, or kittypets, and some prey as well. His nose caught the scent of two cats- a she cat and a younger one- almost a kit. He turned himself to face that direction and began walking at a casual rate, not wanting to frighten them.

dividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdivider

Aigean had also left the camp and was searching as well- they needed to find more cats to join the clan. Was Realta right? Has she come back, and if so, was she the one in the prophecy? The blue-grey she-cat shook her head, trying to clear these doubtful thoughts from her head and ran directly into a tom (Heart).

( Yeah, they're in Ireland. And like my clever character divider? XD )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 pm

(Clever! XD)
The older she-cat's ears twitched as she heard another cat approaching. Whipping around, she stood between Realta and her daughter, who stared up in surprise, her cheeks full of prey. "Back off!" growled the queen rogue. "This is our prey!"

dividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdiv

Heart jumped back, his dark toxic purple looking eyes staring straight into the blue she-cat's. "Errr can I help you?" he mewed settlely.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:53 pm

"Please, calm yourself, friend." Realta spoke in a quiet, calm manner. "I have not come to take your food. I have come to ask you to join a clan known as Blossomclan. There is no time for the explanation at the moment, but if you come with me, we will tell you what is going on and give you the choice to stay or leave if you wish." His bright eyes twinkled as he sat down, tail wrapped around his paws.

dividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdividerdiv

"Ah, my bad." Aigean replied, shaking her head. "I was thinking about something. I am Aigean, of Blossomclan." She dipped her head in greeting.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:58 pm

The queen gave a harsh look, unsure whether to trust the tom, but before she could say or do anything, the small, lightly speckled she-cat known as Pink spoke up. "Will there be food?" Her bright pink eyes glowed wonderingly, obvious the finch wasn't enough to fill her starved belly.

Heart dipped his head and meowed curtly,"Heart of the Rural Household, pet if you may. Could I ask what Blossomclan is?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:59 pm

(Where should I start? And is this a alternate universe or is it the same as stay out of the shadows?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:05 pm

( Same as Stay out of the Shadows, this is where Star and Oceanstar went when they left. )

Realta dipped his head to the kit, startled because he did not notice her. "Yes, and we will teach you how to grow strong and know how to catch your own, as well." He looked back up to who he thought was the kit's mother. "Ah, how rude of me. I am Realta, deputy of Blossomclan."

"Blossomclan is... well, my clan. It's a place where cats live together, fight side by side, hunt for one another, and, well... that's what a clan is. Maybe you've heard of Blossomclan's predecessors, Winterclan, Autumnclan, Springclan and Summerclan?" Aigean's eye whiskers twitched in a questioning gesture. "Ah, probably not. They fell long ago, just a memory, now. That was my home once."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:14 pm

The mother went to argue with her daughter, but she couldn't find the heart to. They had been starved scavengers ever since her kit had been born. "I'm Rose. This my kit Pink. I would normally deny an invitation like this, but I couldn't do that to my daughter. Passing up free food just to save my pride, this unethical. Very well, she shall travel with you to this Blossomclan, but that doesn't mean I trust you."

Pink's eyes lite up. "Really mom?! Oh I just can't wait to fill my belly for the first time! To be satisfied, it was once a dream of mine!"

Heart smiled and meowed,"Oh I've heard of them. I've always left my house to search for them, but I never did find the,. Their falling explains so much now.....Would you be willing to take me there? My pet life is such a drag and I feel I'm wasted, trapped in there when I can be out here." As he blinked, a black heart shape was see clearly over his right eye.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:18 pm

"Very well, then. It is not trust that I ask, but maybe that will change." Realta chuckled, gesturing for them to follow. With a sweep of his tail, he was off, padding through the beautiful green plains of Ireland, towards the camp of Blossomclan. "We will get you some food when we get there." I hope you like rat. He added silently.

"I will take you there." Aigean nodded. "Let's go. Remember, you always have the choice to go back, if you wish, at any time. We are not holding you prisoner, or anything like that." She laughed, then flicked her tail, telling him to follow her towards camp.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:18 pm

(Ok)

Phantom dipped his head to the ground, letting the scent of the earth fill his nose. "Marigold, marigold, oh where could you be." He muttered as he wandered through the tall grass, limping on a rat bitten leg. His head swivelled as he scented something different. "Even better." He purred as he started digging up the root. "Burdock Root for a rat bitten leg." He was too intent on his quarry to scent the other cats around the area.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:23 pm

As she followed the black tom, she caught the scent of another cat and...blood. "Mother! I smell an injured cat!" But Rose hushed her daughter, mewing,"Shhh Pink. That is not our business."

Heart nodded, bounding forward after Aigean, chuckling. How wonderful is this?! I travel out to search for the ancient clans and I get walked up to and offered to join by their descendant!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:28 pm

"Actually, yes, it is. Well, my business, anyway. You may accompany me or remain here, I will return momentarily, and we may or may not have another friend." Realta said to the two cats following him, then dashed off after the scent of the other cat and blood. He also scented rat faintly, which worried him slightly as he was still not sure how to tell diseased rats from non-diseased ones. It was a skill that all Irish cats had, but some had not yet mastered it, and it took practice.

"Now, it's not much. I'm very sorry to say that there are only two of us at the moment. That's why we're searching for more cats. We're trying to build a clan." Aigean said as she ran. "I am the leader and my friend, Realta, is the deputy. Luckily, there are plenty of rogues, loners, and kittypets that would be willing to join, we just need to find them."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:32 pm

(I'm just gonna start RPing.)

Dubh padded silently through the place, careful not to make too much noise. She was still very young, but her mother was dead. She had been killed by disease. Finally, Dubh caught the scent of a rat at the base of a tree. She slowly crept up to it, waiting to spring.

Liopard purred as his twoleg gently stroked him. He mewed softly, and ran around to his food bowl. The food they gave him was very tasteful, usually dry pellets mixed in with tuna. He ate hungrily and lapped up the metallic water.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:34 pm

(It's not a forest)

Aigean lifted her head. "I smell a cat.... and a diseased rat! Stay here!" She yelled to Heart and was gone in a flash, tackling Dubh and scaring the rat away. "DO NOT EAT THAT RAT!" She yelled. "If you do, you will die!" It sounded kind of like a threat, but was actually a warning.

Realta approached the cat that was digging for roots. "Hello, friend. What brings you to these parts, and would you like some help with that injury?" He asked, sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Phantom started to chew the root into a pulp, stretching out his leg and twisting to spit the pulp onto his leg. He then used his tongue to spread it out. He wasn't too worried about being attack, not many dogs where in this area and the cats rarely fought. He continued to chew the root and spread the pulp onto his leg. The rat hadn't been diseased but he could still get an infection if he wasn't careful.

Phantom looked up from the roots. "No dear boy I'm quite alright." He meowed then spread the last of the pulp into place.

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:37 pm

(I feel stupid. What is it?)

"WHAT IN THE-" Dubh cut herself off. "Uh, what's wrong with it?" She asked quietly, her shy side showing. She backed away from the older cat tentatively.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:40 pm

( Plain. )

Realta watched the cat apply the herbs to his wound. "Say... we require a Medicine Cat in the place known as Blossomclan... would you be interested? You seem to know much about herbs and remedies for wounds and the such."

"That rat was diseased. Say, young one, where is your mother? You seem kind of young to be out here on your own. Ah, don't tell me, I can guess. Well, do you want to join Blossomclan?" Aigean asked, tail twitching.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:41 pm

"If you guessed my mother died, you're right. I'd love to join Blossomclan, whatver that is, if I get a safe place to sleep and food to eat," Dubh mewed plainly. An innocent look shone in her eyes.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Phantom tipped his head and turned his bright gaze on the tom. "I know as much as my mother taught me." He meowed. He turned back to the roots and started putting them into piles based on size. "Say youngling, would you mind finding some tough grass to tie these up with?" He asked as he pawed the roots into place. "Ah. A clan you said?"

(not sure how old he is O_o)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Pink, unsure what to do, just stood there, watching Realta until he disappeared. Shifting on her paws, she leaned on her mother's flank, yawning in exhaustion as well as her belly rumbling in hunger. If the two she-cats' pelts weren't so long, you could see their ribs sticking out.

Heart nodded and mewed,"Then I'll be one of Blossomclan's most loyal 'warriors,' my dear Ri Aigean." His long, thin tail lashed closed to the ground, excited to finally be a part of something bigger than himself.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:47 pm

"This is a good day, two cats already. I wonder how Realta is faring." Aigean mumbled to herself. "Very well then! Let's go." She led Dubh to where she left Heart. "Heart, this is... ah, what was your name, little one?" She asked Dubh, whiskers twitching.

( He's a young adult now. He aged on the way there. )

"That would be of no problem for me." Realta turned and padded through the grass until he found some tough enough and pulled it up. "Now, Blossomclan is a place where many cats can live together in safety and where we hunt for each other, watch out for each other, and we have special cats that specialize in healing other cats. Those cats are called Medicine Cats."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:49 pm

"I-I am called mostly called Dubh, but some call me Bláth. It's a nickname," Dubh mewed tentatively. "Do you have any food? I haven't eaten all day!"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:51 pm

"Hmm" Phantom took the grass from him and tied the roots into two neat bundles. "I suppose I've been on my own for quite a while, it would be nice to be with other cats." The old tom thought out loud. He picked up one of the bundles and chucked it to Realta. "My name is Phantom" he meowed as he picked up the other bundle. "I would be glad to join this BlossomClan as it's healer." He meowed through the roots.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:53 pm

"Yes, we have food. Let us hurry back to camp so you can eat some. We do not have much, but as our numbers grow we will have more time for hunting patrols." Aigean gestured for the cats to follow and led them to camp.

Realta dipped his head in thanks. "We are delighted to have you. Please follow me, as there are two others that wish to join as well." He picked up the bundle of roots and padded towards the two she-cats from earlier.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next