Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising to Awesomeness - Muire's Story

3 posters

Go down

Rising to Awesomeness - Muire's Story Empty Rising to Awesomeness - Muire's Story

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Muire Flynn and her training partner, Laur, are well known and well respected through the Johto region for their Pokemon Shelter, where they take in unwanted Pokemon. They also are very good partner trainers with a complete (combined) party of twelve Pokemon. But how did they get that way?

CHAPTER ONE

It was evening in New Bark Town, the dim light filtering through the small town. A young girl, around seven years of age, was running towards the edge of town by herself. She was short for her age, with short brown hair and green eyes. She ran right out of the town without anyone noticing and vanished into the woods.

This girl's name is Muire, a silly little thing who loved Pokemon and wanted to have one more than anything in the world. She wanted one NOW, rather than wait for Professor Elm to give her one when she was ten, or maybe even later than that. No, Muire wanted to catch herself a Pokemon of her own, so she ran out into the woods to get herself one.

Well, it wasn't long until night fell. Due to the lack of light, she became totally and completely lost. The shadows in the forest scared the crap out of her and she just wanted to go home...

A loud, angry cry sounded from behind Muire and she whipped around. A Pidgey swooped down towards her, claws outstretched, and scratched a deep gash across the left side of her face from her lip up to her forehead, thankfully skipping her eye. The force from the Pidgey attack sent her flying backwards, landing unconscious on the ground.

A few hours passed and Muire finally came to. She lay there for a moment and opened her eyes to find that it was still night time.... and that there was a cute yellow rat creature standing over her, looking down at her face. "Pika?" The creature said.

"Hey, you're awake!" Laughed a young female voice. "C'mere, Zingerz!" The Pikachu turned around and dashed over to its master, and Muire sat up. The blood on her face had dried, but the scar would stay there for a very long time, if not forever.

"Hi. Who are you?" Muire asked, confused. She still didn't know exactly where she was and was still a bit... dazed.

"I'm Laur!" The girl replied, smiling. "What's your name?"

"Muire." Muire replied, shaking her head. "Oh no, I have to get home! What will mommy do?" She stood up. "Do you know which way New Bark Town is?"

"I was going there myself!" Laur replied, standing up. "C'mon, I'll show you!"

They were, in fact, very close to New Bark Town, and arrived in a matter of minutes.

There wasn't much drama from her parents, simply a 'Well, we should get you a Pokemon in case it happens again,' and they sent her right to Professor Elm, who reluctantly gave her a Pokemon.

This Pokemon happened to be a Cyndaquil, who Muire named Third Degree Burn.

CHAPTER TWO

Muire didn't start traveling when she was seven- she just got her first Pokemon. She was still too young, and so was Laur, though everyone was confused as to how she had gotten there in the first place. She said that all she remembered was yellow, black, then waking up in the woods without any memory of where she came from. She made her way from Kanto to Johto and was on her way to New Bark Town when she came across Muire.

The two became best friends and since Laur had nowhere to go, she stayed with Muire's family and the two became inseparable. When the time came for them to leave, Elm offered Laur a Pokemon, but she declined the offer, already having Zingers the Pikachu. It wasn't long before they were taking on the gyms, training, and fighting together.

They received Trainer Partner licenses (which were required to have a party of twelve like they did) and began training for the Elite Four. Before really getting to fight the Elite Four, they decided to head back to New Bark Town to visit Muire's mother. However, on the way there, they were shocked to discover that the forest was on fire.

They tried to put the fire out, their Water Pokemon working as hard as they could, but they failed. Third Degree ended up having to pull them away himself to keep them from getting burned in their futile attempt to stop the blaze. Laur's first Pokemon, Zingerz, was badly burned and could never battle again.

Muire and Laur entered New Bark Town and were surprised to find a tall boy, maybe fourteen years old, who was talking to Professor Elm. With the boy was a large Charizard. Something in Muire's head connected the Charizard to the forest fire the previous night but she shook it off.

The boy was called Brian and seemed familiar to both Muire and Laur for some reason. He seemed to watch Laur with strange interest before bidding them an abrupt farewell and flying off on the Charizard, who had no nickname.

Laur had been worried for a while but when she got word that Zingerz would live, she felt a lot better, but this meant they couldn't fight in the Elite Four. Zingerz was one of the two most powerful Pokemon in their party- it would take a long time to find a suitable replacement and train them. However, Laur kept Zingerz with her as a partner Pokemon.

That wouldn't be the last time that they saw Brian, however.

Last edited by Green Hornet on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rising to Awesomeness - Muire's Story Empty Re: Rising to Awesomeness - Muire's Story

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Aww! Cute start! Rayla got her first pokemon at 7, except, it wasn't from a professor, it was the Dragon Master in the Dragon Caves (I think that's what they're called) And she had to leave home to chase her older, somewhat evil brother with only a lv. 2 Swablu and a mystery egg from the Dragon Master.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rising to Awesomeness - Muire's Story Empty Re: Rising to Awesomeness - Muire's Story

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Nice start to the story. Eh, Sacha started her journey at 13 because she moved around so much.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Muire didn't start her journey at seven, she just got her Pokemon then. It will all be explained soon. XD
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Cool! Blackthorn's citizens practically forced Rayla to chase her brother, Abel.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:44 am

Updated. And as you can see, I'm trying a different writing style. Tell me how you like it.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:05 am

I want to know who dis guy is!
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:40 am

I too must know!!!!!! And I like the style of the new paragraph.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down