Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:53 am

"Don't underestimate Jaxal. He would probably get bored and fuck you up," Katrina said causually, a faint smile on as fond memories rushed back to her.

("Sure, I cut him up once, but only because he drugged me.")
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:51 am

Jaxal chuckled and mused,"Oh Katrina, dear, don't take me for a savage! I'm a lover, not a fighter!! But I can hold my own-" The cocky glitter in his eyes was replaced by a slight tint of surprise, staring down as the shorter, crimson-haired boy was stand a bit too close to him, jamming one finger to his chest.

"Reeeeally?! I challenge you then, Mr. Lover!" Sean grinned, however, the playful gleam in his eyes was gone and replaced by a raging fire, his teeth clenched in confident smile.

Jaxal laughed, stepping back and pushing the boy off with of hand and scoffed,"Sure newb! But don't go crying when I whip that cocky ass of yours! Hey- I've got an idea! I'll give both you and your cousin a good schooling!! After all, he's got some battle experience." Before he could even finish his sentence, he watched Sean grab two swords and toss one to Chase, who also wore a bit of a giddy, yet dangerous gleam in his eyes. "Alright then. Y'all have the first move-"

At the word, the two boys ran over to the older camper, their limbs lankily streaming behind them as they ran, their bodies low, each gripping a sword whose blades were glinting in the sun.

Chuckling as the two were nearly upon him, Jaxal quickly whipped out four of his black, dragon scale daggers out, two held fanned out between only his mere fingers on each hand. Then, with a bored sigh and the slight flipped of his hair as he held his nose into the air jokingly, he flicked his fingers slightly, sending the blades flying at the cousins at an alarming speed despite his weak force.

The daggers caught each boy in each shoulder with such elegant form and precision that it took them a moment to realize what happened before noticing the burning pain and pouring blood from the toxins.

"Wish ya didn't fight me now, don'tcha? Only a minute and twenty-three seconds, fifty-four milla seconds. That's a new record for me."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:32 pm

"Damn, you're good!" Katrina siad, laughing as she watched the two newbs. "Which ones did you use? Was it the paralyzy ones?"
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:33 pm

(( Ahh the memories.. Whats going on in this RP? Mind if I jump in? ))
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:36 pm

(Two newbs, Sean and Chase, are being shown around by Katrina(AKA new, awesome, fun Katniss) and Jaxal. They flew some pegasi and sparred with Jaxal. They got hit with some toxic shit.)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:38 pm

(( So...Camp Halfblood? RP restarted? ))
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Jaxal chuckled and yipped,"Yup! Those two shouldn't feel a thing-"

"CHASE!! OH CRAP!! YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!!!"

"OH SHIT- SO ARE YOU SEAN!!! YOU ASS, YOU GOT ME INTO THIS FIGHT AND NOW I CA-"

"I CAN'T FEEL MY LEEEEEEGS!!! OR MY NECK! OR MY ARMS! OR CHEST!! OR HEA-"

"YOU ASS, OF COURSE YOU CAN'T!! i CAN'T EITHER!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!"

"NOT AS MUCH AS I HATE YOU!!"

"WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU HATE ME?!"

"I DON'T KNOW MAN! I JUST....I'M SORRY MAN!!"

"I AM TOO!"

"BROS?!"

"BROS!!"

"OH FUCK DUDE- WE'RE GONNA DIE!!"

"WELL NO SHIT, SHERLOCK-"

"Calm down, dwebies! You'll live. I just need to give you some of the anti-venom and some nectar and you'll be as good as ne-" Jaxal facepalmed himself as the two younger boys broke out into spasms of exploding tears and gasps of joy and confusion.

(Only just started- I basically made it to where it was a year later and people are just returning- allowing new characters and old character to return Razz)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:41 pm

(( So did the first quest ever happen? ))
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:43 pm

(I pretty much figured it did since all the characters on it have grown slightly closer with somewhat altered personalities, like Sheba being less anti-social. But there's going to be a new one Razz)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:53 pm

(( Alright. Cool. Thanks. ))

After returning to camp, Shuda once again drifted apart from the others, the friends he had made on the first quest he had gone on. He had returned to find that his cabin leader had died while fighting a harpy when off camp grounds. There had been an incompetent one in place, and Shuda had quickly grown irritated. He used the fact that he had gone on one quest, and the other none to easily become cabin leader. He was pleasantly surprised to find his siblings supporting him.

He made friend with his siblings, quickly and easily once he became cabin leader. But he drifted apart from the friends he had made during his first quest, but the link was never severed, especially since they knew his secret. He could wield fire.

At that moment, the forge rang with the clamor of steel on steel, the glow of the many fires in the building burning red hot. Shuda raised his corded hammer-holding arm one more time to ring against the breastplate before he picked it up in large hands and dunked the piece of metal into a barrel filled with cooling fluid. As he heard the sizzle behind him, Shuda turned away, picking up a somewhat dirty towel off a table and using it wipe some of his sweat off.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:02 pm

Sheba carefully slid the smooth stone across the edge of her sword, Μαύρος Θάνατος's curved blade giving off a lusterous black gleam and soft, yet rough hum as the stone's surface grazed against the odd mix of onyx and black sapphire. She smiled at ring of sound as it met her ears, quite proud of her newly refurbished blade and her newly honed swordsmen skills. During Μαύρος Θάνατος's grooming process, she looked up over to where the two new boys were screaming like little children from just a few cuts, recognizing one of them to be the same kid who challenged her just an hour before. From their screams, she cringed a bit, dropping the stone onto the surface of the noir blade and moving her hand up against her left arm, close to her shoulder, to feel the slight raised ridge of the scar she had earned from the awful creature she had been told had kidnapped her nearly a year ago.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:20 am

Priscilla pouted. "Man, I was hoping I could fight....."

(WB)
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:27 am

Jaxal chuckled and stepped over to Priscilla, gently tussling her hair with his hand, pinkish silver eyes glowing kindly with brotherly affection. "Hey, you just got here. There will be plenty of battles for you to fight and many games of Capture the Flag for you to conquer! Let's just get your bags into Zeus' cabi-" As he spoke, reaching down for one of the young girl's bags, he was slightly started as a small crow had swooped down and pinched its beak around the holding strap, lifting it up with a surprising amount of strength that baffled the son of Dionysus. He watched as the somewhat shadowy being darted across the clear and he grinned at what he saw: the bird was one of Sheba's creations, vanishing into a puff of black smoke and sending the luggage dropping into the tanned girl's arms. "Well, I guess I wasn't fast enough, was I? HEY! THANK SHEBA!!" He nodded in content as he received a silent, but friendly dip of the head from the lone daughter of Phobos, and the pale-haired boy turned back to Sean and Chase, who were out cold on the ground. "Ehh they went unconscious due to the shock. With the antidote and a bit of nectar, as well as a couple hours of rest, they'll be fine. Well, I guess we can't just leave them here to get mauled by the Ares campers, can we?" With a heave, her threw each boy over each of his shoulders, sweat already beading his forehead. "Erk!"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:58 am

"Need some help? I'll carry the Chase," Katrina offered, looking down at her hands as she cleaned dirt from her long fingernails. They were chipped in many places, but she didn't like them short.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 am

Jaxal gave a strained grin, probably from the weight. Moving slowly over to his girlfriend, he lowered the smaller boy in her range, and dropped the brunette over her shoulder. "Be careful- don't push yourself too hard, okay?" he laughed as he spoke, knowing full well that the comment would surely piss her off. He knew she wouldn't need to warning.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:09 am

Katrina punched him in the shoulder a little less than jokingly. "I can carry twice as much as you!" She claimed, not really in her pissed off state, but more of slightly miffed. To prove her point she walked fastly than Jaxal, not showing any of the strain of keeping Chase's weight on her shoulder and arm. He's heavier than he looks, she thought.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:11 am

Priscilla laughed. "Good ol' Sheba! Nice to see you again, bro!" She smiled a huge, toothy grin. "And thanks for grabbing my luggage." She turned to the others, and punched her fist into her other cupped hand several times. "I'll see you guys later! There's an Ares Camper to fight with my name on 'em!" The small girl dashed off, clearly happy. She pulled out her weapon as she ran towards a group of her tough looking buddies, greeting them with a punch in the arm, and a bro-hug.
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:54 am

Jaxal rolled his eyes at Katrina and carried the slender, crimson-haired boy after her. With his free hand, he wiggled his fingers together, causing his many different, silver rings to clink in union. He then cringed. Gross, I stink! I need to clean up....and probably wash my hair. For a guy, Jaxal was pretty uptight about his appearance, and tended to groom himself more than others.

Sheba gave Priscilla a swift nod as the smaller girl ran of, and she carried the Zeus camper's luggage to her cabin, looking up at the thunderbolt emblem above(?). She slowly entered and set the bags on the bed, taking a moment to look around before backing out. She then gathered up Μαύρος Θάνατος and her grinding stone, which she had large shadow spider deliver to her from beneath the tree she had once been sitting and patted it on its head. "You may go now, Sade." And with a twitch of her finger, the large, fuzzy arachnid was gone in a flash, black smoke veiling the area for only a brief few seconds.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Aaron, son of Apollo, stood at the archery range letting arrow after arrow fly from his bow, he had four arrows stuck in the ground in front of him, celestial bronze-tips with grey goose fletchings. Over the last year he had gotten far more serious, from a narcissistic gods-gift-to-the-world into a serious young man. But only after a pretty young daughter of aphrodite had turned him inside out. He had been used, then discarded like a piece of trash. Needless to say....after that-he changed.

He picked another arrow out of the ground, knocked and released, it thumped into the target at 100 yards, just outside of the bulls-eye circle. He was good, and getting better.

Meanwhile, Shuda left the forge making way straight for his cabin where a shower awaited him. He glanced around the camp, but only long enough to see some people he knew, though he didn't greet any of them, just kept walking like he hadn't seen them.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Sheba slowly slid the stone across the surface of Μαύρος Θάνατος, the dark sword's blade flaunting a keen sheen as she watched Aaron out of boredom. She was sitting not too far from the archery range, and as she was actually enjoying watching the archers, her posture practically dared someone to try and move her. The quiet girl watched as the arrows flew past and it almost tempted her to try her own hand at the art; despite all the time she had spent at the camp, she never had the nerve to try archery with the others and only showed her 'gift' when it was necessary. But now, she was proud of her honed skills at shadow bending and she believed she could actually pull it off and be at least decent at it. Sheba stood up.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Aaron had an arrow knocked and lifted, lined up as he looked straight down the shaft. He had a feeling this would be a good one, dead center-it was a tingling in his arms that told him that. Just an instinctual hunch. His fingers loosened to let the arrow fly, he knew it would be as straight as a ray. Suddenly, a motion-barely noticed in the corner of his eye threw him off-his hand twitched and the arrow released. Just watching it, Aaron knew it would fly wide, not only that-it looked like it wouldn't even make it halfway close to the target board.

He started to turn angrily towards the movement that had distracted him-Sheba standing up. Far down the field, the arrow Aaron had let fly, and he was sure was doomed to miss, sunk deeply into the target board- dead center. If anyone had been watching the arrow, they might have seen a strange shimmering around it-like the sunlight bending around it to guide its path. In fact, that's exactly what had happened.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Katrina got to the infirmery first, and was now waiting for Jaxal. She knew it wouldn't be long; she'd only been able to go a bit faster than him. She propped Chase up against the wall, still supporting his weight, but taking most of the stress from her tired shoulders.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Sheba held a finger out, a small beam of shadows jetting out from its tip and stretching all the way over to a arrow that had missed and sunken itself into the ground, engulfing the pointed object and pulled it over to the short girl. She then held it delicately in her hands, studying it silently with deep interest. Then, while holding the arrow with one hand, she held out her other hand, now free, and formed a bow made of shadows, dark wisps floating off of the object. Sheba then mimicked Aaron's position, and drawing back her fingers pinched around the rear of the arrow, between its feathers, she suddenly released it. The arrow went soaring, quickly piercing the target with smooth ease, even it it was only the edge of the target that was hit. With a soft smile of satisfaction, the usually silent girl gave an excited yelp and ran over to collect the shot arrow herself rather than use her shadow bending skills that had taken her a long time to hone.

Jaxal laid Sean on a small cot and snapped his fingers in farewell to Katrina before leaving the infirmary without a word.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:59 pm

(( What arrow in the ground? ))
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:04 pm

(~.~ I misread- just a generic arrow from some other generic camper Razz Sorry)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top