Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Blackened Soul

Go down

A Blackened Soul Empty A Blackened Soul

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Prologue

My name? Ah, it's been so long since someone's asked that, but I still remember it clearly. My name is Damian, but I am not known as Damian. I am known by only one as Soul. That one, you may ask? Shadow, my absol. He understands me, and I understand him. I speak his language because of my half-species status. Even though Shadow is by my side, I walk alone. Alone. There are so many people, but I see none of them. So many Pokemon, but I only notice one. Shadow, the only one that is not afraid of me. But it doesn't matter what Shadow thinks. I still walk alone.

Chapter 1
My story begins where the story always begins. At the beginning. I was in a lab. My head hurt something terrible. My eyes just started opening. The first thing I saw? People. People in bleached-white lab coats staring at me like I was some kind of animal. My thouhgts slowly began gathering themselves together. I tried to speak, but my throat was too dry. "Subject 34 is awake," A male scientists said to another. "Wha?" I managed hazily, and tried to put my hand on my head, but found out it was strapped down with a metal band. Finally my vision returned to me completely, and I could she that my feet were strapped down, too. "It's capable of speech. This is one is a success!" The other scientists declared truimphantly. "Hold on now, Sakele, we don't know how it thinks yet," The first one poitned out. "Shall we put it in the cell, Holden?" The one who must be Sakele asked. "Gladly," Holden said mencingly, and the last thing I remember was the sharp pain of a needle in my arm, and being dragged across a cold, hard floor.

Chapter 2
The first thing I realized is that I was lying on a cold, damp, hard surface. My arms and legs were no loger strapped down, but my head was still pounding. The scent of antisceptic hit my like a truck, and I almost gagged at the stench. After a moment of trying not to puke, I opened my eyes. I was in a small stone cell, with water dripping down from the cieling at a steady rate. It was barely big enough for me to move around in. The bars were made of smooth, reflective steel. A guy in a white lab coat, I recognized him as Sakele, stood outside of the bars, staring at me intently.
"It's awake..." He mumbled to himself.
"I'm not an it!" I croaked, and began coughing.
"Shut up!" He yelled at me. Sakele walked away, and I was left alone. Well, not really alone, as I could hear whimpers and screams of pain coming from the cells next to mine. It seemed as if they were cut into the side of a mountain or something, judging by how solid the walls were, and how the footsteps echoed in a seemingly endless rythm. I have to get out of here! I thought, as if it weren't obvious to my half-working brain. I put my hand on my head and let out a startled cry. "What the hell?!" I screamed as I felt a smooth, curved scythe-like horn protruding from my skull. "Oh god, oh god! What did they do to me?!" I was now hyperventalating. Calm down, clam down, I told myself silently, and regulated my breathing once more. A puddle of water had formed in my cell, and I slowly turned to look at it. There, reflected in the water, I saw what I know was. A long blue-gray horn grew from my head, curving like a blade. My hair was snow white, with a streak the same color as my horn down the side. It was shaggy, falling into my eyes as I gaped at my appearence. As I whipped around at the sound of more footsteps, I felt something hit something. I looked back and saw that I had a freaking TAIL! The same blue-gray as my horn, with sharp edges. I saw Sakele walk to my cell with another scientists at his side. This one was female. "So, it talks," She said, her german accent thick. "Yes. Say something, subject 34!" Sakele demanded. "Subject 34? I HATE that name!" I replied hastily, anger dripping from my words. "So, he has a sense of humor, too? I dink dis one is a succes!" The german scientist said happly. "Yes, yes he is..." Sakele mumbled to himself.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

A Blackened Soul Empty Re: A Blackened Soul

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Added chapter 1.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Chapter 2 is somewhat longer than the rest.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:39 pm

I really don't feel like finishing this, so I'm just gonna post the last chapter here:

While reading listen to this: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Greenday

As I lay on the cold floor, I stared up into Shadow's face. The solemn absol looked down at me with sad amber eyes, but I kenw there was nothing he could do. I was dying, and I just had to deal with it. I brushed the blood-stained hair out of my face long enough to see Shadow walk away. "Goodbye, Soul," I heard him mumble before disappearing into the mist. I closed my eyes and took my last breath sparingly, then I died.
My eyes popped open, and I found myself in the exact same place. I looked right through my transparent arms calmly, staring at my dead body. I look like a mess, I thought, sighing. I could barely see Shadow in the distance, still walking away with tears streaming down his teal face. I tried to follow him, but something kept me away from him.
I am Damien, but they call me Soul, and I forever walk alone.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down