Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Green Hornet
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
9 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 31 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Sunpaw cocked her head tot he side, confused. "Who?" she asked. "The rogue queen?" Sunpaw's nerves were calming down, but even as she spoke the name she started getting a bit jittery again. Suddenly, she wished the battle would start already, so that she could get it over with. She didn't want to be here, the battlefield was a much better place for her brother.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 31 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:09 pm

"Yeah, sure," Rubypaw mumbled unenthusiastically. She twitched her ears slightly, wondering if Opalpaw would speak to her before the battle. She was close to her only sibling. "Sunpaw, where is Oakpaw?" She asked suddenly, thinking about the dark-furred tom.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:12 pm

"Darkstar left him to defend the camp." Sunpaw said, shuffling her paws, and staring at them. She glanced back up at her friend. "He doesn't want to, though."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:26 pm

"Oh, I could see him complaining. But I guess he'd do anything to protect his clan," Rubypaw mewed, her eyes set on her flicking tail. She wanted desperatly to chase it, but she knew better. "My claws are itching to rip out some fur out!" She exclaimed after a moment of awkward silence.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Sunpaw chuckled lightly, she didn't seem very talkative today. There was a nervous, uncomfortable air about her. "You'll get plenty of that soon enough." she said.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:19 am

Mossmask stood still, her face solemn. She could feel her heart thumping loudly inside her chest, and her paws tingled with nervous excitement. Her face showed no emotion, but her pale green eyes continued to betray her inner emotions. She was about to fight a force that went undefeated to this day, and this day would be a day she would never forget.

Snowfall was standing next to Mossmask calmly, and she felt a bit calm, too. She knew she might die today, but all of her excitement and worry just burned away, just leaving a feeling of serenity. It was strange. As if death was here, within the ranks of the other cats, and it was about to strike. But she knew it wasn't going to hurt her.

Fallenleaves was sitting down a short distance from his sisters. His hazel eyes were blazing and his claws were digging into the ground. He was excited, and he knew it. Ever inch of him raged with excitement. This was the big day. His warrior skills would be tested, no, ALL would have their warrior skills tested. But he felt ready.

(That took me like, 15 minutes, but I am pleased with it. :3)
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:07 pm

It was far to quite when the Vanguard slipped inside the warehouse, not a sound or scent of trouble. "Mouse-dung I don't like this." Raven meowed, the vanguard had only one thing they could do, split up and check all the paths into the box maze.

As soon as the last tail disappeared into the maze the warehouse exploded into screeches and whirling claws as the Rogue-Queen's forces fell on the vanguard. It took far to long for Rockypath to climb out of the fray and let loose a yowl that would bring the main forces running.

Sagestar's ears pricked. "That's the signal, move out!" She cried, raising her own voice for all to hear. She leaped forward and took the lead, her clan and the others streaming behind her.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:22 pm

The Boulderclan leader nodded and bounded forward, his small amount of clanmates from the largest clan followed him quickly. Amber eyes glittering, the mottled elder kept pace with Sagestar, every-so-often glancing worriedly back at the queen.

(Man, this is taking longer than I hoped.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Thornheart rushed forward, his sudden sprint putting him ahead of the other cats. It was almost as he had been waiting for the call, ready for it. he cut through boulder clan cats, and straight to the front line. Where he bounded shoulder to shoulder with other cats. Mainly from Boulderclan.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:41 pm

(I would RP a little but I am dying from a sore throat right now and I can't bring myself to actually post something good. Don't wanna spam things up.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:47 pm

"FORWARD!" Yelled Aigean, and her cats surged forward. "Chun an t-oighear, le haghaidh na bláthanna! Glóir don Siúlóirí!" As the Irish clan joined the battle, another voice, the owner of this unseen, boomed from the darkness.

"The shadows descend!" Scores of cats attacked the Rogue Queen's forces, and even a few attacked the clan cats, though they did no damage and seemingly switched sides from time to time. Surprise was always her greatest weapon.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:44 pm

(Holy crap you have a killer sore throat too? I got sent home but one of my teachers yesterday because I was coughing all over the place.

Bare with me here.

*goes to cough up lung*)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:56 pm

(*Bear

Bare means nekked

*runs away before Rose can throw a crowbar at me*)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:06 am

(Yeah, it's killing me. Staying home from school today because I have a fever with it. Think I've got strep....My cat is trying to avoid me, but every few minutes he starts yelling at me...WTF?)

Rubypaw stayed near the middle of the crowd of cats, eyes shining with an urgent need to rip a cat's throat out. "Hey, Sparrowblaze, where's your lady?" She asked her cousin teasingly.
"She went over to Mossclan or something," Sparrowblaze meowed, shaking away worry.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:59 am

(OK

New Idea you should all like.

Choose one cat, stick with them through all of battle, other cats can be written about later if you so choose.

MY CAT IS COPPER.)

She was sure her fur was now completely red, no longer sunny orange but the dark red of blood and gore. She dodged left, fainted right and tore open another cats throat. How many had she killed now? She wasn't sure, it was all a blur of red and black and gore and blood. So SO much blood. She was glad Mercury was locked up under the watchful gaze of Trinity, she would of come out of this fight scarred and traumatised, or not at all. No, she mustn't think about her sister now. Concentrate on the battle, enemies fur, the taste of blood. Everything else fades.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:06 am

A bright-red streak of fire was the last thing he saw.
Rubypaw tore open the throat of a large tom, her claws flinging crimson all over the ground. She hissed at the dead body, and moved on to a lithe silver she-cat.
Rubypaw leaped nimbly onto the she-cat's back, clamping her paws over her eyes. She then unsheathed her claws. The silver she-cat roared with pain, flinging Rubypaw off of her shoulders, one eye almost out of the socket from Rubypaw's iron grip. "I'll kill you!" The cat yowled, flinging herself at the red apprentice.
Rubypaw only chuckled. "You can't kill me," She meowed, biting into the cat's throat, "'Cause bitch, I'm flawless."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:52 am

Opalpaw dived onto the nearest thing she could hear breathing, and that stunk of Alleys. She heard the cat yowl and try to fling the small she-cat off. She clung to its neck with one paw, and with the other one, slashed with all her might. Tears were streaming down her face as she fought, for she felt so much sorrow.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:24 am

Rubypaw was about to leap on a black-and-white tuxedo tom, but....
She saw her sister crying. She didn't care why. Anger exploded inside her like a bomb, and she dashed to Opalpaw's side. She was blind with rage, but felt her claws meet fur as she raked her opponent's side with thorn-sharp claws.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:35 am

(( BITCH, I'M FLAWLESS. ))

Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:36 am

(You know, I really did have to do that. I've been saying 'BITCH, I'M FLAWLESS' for a week. Ah, Smolderstar....)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:42 am

(The only one who is flawless is me.... bitch)

Copper didn't seem to be able to stop, left, right, duck, jump. She scrambled up the boxes knocking cats down as she climbed, leading a rag-tag group of Warriors and Alley-Cats. The crested and then went down, falling back into the sea of blood and fur and, oh ancestors, was that a paw? She ignored it, and wrestled a cat twice her size. She probably would of lost if the massive shape of Dante hadn't appeared and torn the she-cat off her. To her feet, panting hard, she kept fighting.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:45 am

Rubypaw heard paw steps behind her. Her hind paw shot out, hitting an alley cat in the face. Her foot came back down with a sickening squishing sound, which was the eye that was caught on her claws. The tuxedo tom behind her yowled in pain, blood squirting from his empty socket.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:02 pm

"SWING!" Yowled Aigean, flinging herself, shoulder first at Realta, who was fighting another cat. Realta jumped up and rolled over his leader just before she hit the ground and rolled underneath Realta's previous enemy, ripping his throat out before he knew what the hell was going on. Realta dug into his new enemy with his claws and scratched his throat furiously until the blood streamed down and the cat was dead.

( Sorry, two cats, I know, but I needed Aigean to demonstrate Blossomclan's pair fighting style. Very Happy )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:09 pm

(Two cats are better than one *trollface*)

Rubypaw spent a moment trying to get eye-juice off of her paws, gagging. When the tuxedo tom regained himself she was ready, lashing out with her front paws to grip his ears and rip one of them off. He blindly slashed at her, managing to slash her nose. Blood welled up at the wound, hot and sticky, but it wasn't that bad. Rubypaw dashed under the tom as he reared up, using her front paw to strike him in the stomach while knocking his legs from under him with her muzzle. The result was that he came crashing down, landing on Rubypaw's hind leg, and getting blood in her leg fur. He managed to sink his teeth into her flank, making Rubypaw wince with pain. She whipped around and bit into his throat viciously, savoring the delicious tang of blood that filled her mouth. Yes... she thought, eyes gleaming, So tasty...
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Opalpaw winced, then saw it. Pheasantdream's sight was passed to her, and she saw the horrible, twisted, revolting sight of her sister- her dearest sister- viciously slaying and savoring another living, breathing cat. She gagged, and for the first time, she wished she couldn't see. "Stop!" She choked. "Just quickly take him out of his misery, now!!" She screamed at her sister, tears literally pouring down her face. I thought she was noble...not some savage beast... Her eyes, filled with sorrow and mercy, were not their usual color. They were a pale pink.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next