Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Briarclan: Between the Clash of the Elements (1on1 RP)

4 posters

Go down

Briarclan: Between the Clash of the Elements (1on1 RP) Empty Briarclan: Between the Clash of the Elements (1on1 RP)

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 pm

His bright blue eyes were wide with unease, bounding through the sticky, rotten mud of the sodden marsh. His normally shining raspberry colored pelt was damp and heavy, the color almost matching the black flecks across his body. Whiskers twitching, his goal was set on finding Swampclan's camp.

"Pepperflecks!" A whispering voice hissed from beside him.

The young warrior turned to look, seeing his denmate and best friend Patchberry, the pretty calico's pelt also messy from the mud. It made him want to laugh at the sight of the dirty wet clumps and twigs sticking out of her coat.

"What?" he replied through a giggle.

"Creamclover says we have to return back to camp."

"What?! Why?! We're so close to their camp, I can feel it!"

Patchberry get an agreeing look, but replied,"Yeah, I know, but she says this war is between Swampclan and Scorchclan. Willowstar's ordered us back to camp-" She cut off as a soft yowl of command sounded, the deputy Creamcolver ordering the patrol back home.

"Pepperflecks!"

"Oh," he replied, startled as his friend's voice joggled him out of his thoughts. "I'm coming!"

And with that, the Briarclan patrol returned back to the plains...

(This is a practice 1 on 1 roleplay for GoW and I. Don't interfere unless I have given the ok to do so. In order to train him for a regular RP, i shall make a brief list of the clans, cats' names, and positions as he would normally see in any other RP:

Briarclan:
Leader: Willowstar[F]
Deputy: Creamclover[F]
Medicine cat: Blackmint[M]-Sweetpaw
Warriors:
Patchberry[F]
Pepperflecks[M]
Fallenpetals[F]
Steelsoul[M]
Gingerblaze[M]
Silverstreak[F] - Stripepaw
Leopardsnow[M]
Blossomgaze[F]
Bloodysplotch[M]
Herbalspring[M]
Ivytail[F]

Apprentices:
Sweetpaw[F]
Stripepaw[M]

Queens:
Peachspots[F]- Podkit & Sandkit

Elder: Cindercloud[M]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Swampclan:
Leader: Shroomstar[M]
Deputy: Skyblaze[F]
Medicine cat: Deadeyes[M]
Warrior:
Shadowburn[M]
Graylake[M]
Smallflame[M]
Daisyfern[F]
Honeyheart[F]
Ashear[M]- Whitepaw
Ivymist[F]
Wickerbreath[M]
Enderfrisk[M]
Angelwings[F]

Apprentices:
Whitepaw[F]

Queens:
Orchidmoon[F]- expecting
Snowcloud[F]- kits: Rainkit

Elder: Specklefade[F]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scorchclan:
Leader: Goldenstar[F]
Deputy: Firetail[M]
Medicine cat: Whisperwing[F]- Lightpaw
Warriors:
Shimmerwilt[F]
Kinkfur[M]
Lemongaze[M]
Witherfang[F]
Rosegale[F]- Violetpaw
Leafblood[M]
Stripepool[F]
Oceanstorm[M]
Maroonpelt[M]
Berryfur[F]
Robinfoot[M]
Pinkiepurr[F]

Apprentices:
Violetpaw[F]
Lightpaw[M]

Queens:
Dustbloom[F]- expecting

Elder: Bearscar[M]

GoW, you can post at most three cats' forms in the regular character creator. Three at max though, until I say you can handle more.)

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Briarclan: Between the Clash of the Elements (1on1 RP) Empty Re: Briarclan: Between the Clash of the Elements (1on1 RP)

Post  Godofwarguy Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Name - Ivytail
Rank - warrior
Age (IN MOONS) - 26
Gender - she-cat
Personality - to be RPed
Appearance - white cat withe very thin hair on her tail.
Crush - none
Mate - none
Kits - none
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Briarclan: Between the Clash of the Elements (1on1 RP) Empty Re: Briarclan: Between the Clash of the Elements (1on1 RP)

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 pm

(Alrighty then ^_^)

The patrol burst through the gorse entrance, the patrol of Creamclover, Herbalspring, Pepperflecks, and Patchberry bounding forward with mud caking their fur.

Willowstar, the blue black she-cat, padded forward, her green eyes a bit worried though she normally showed no emotion. "Creamclover..." she began, mewing to her best friend. "....I'm glad you came back. Swampclan and Scorchclan may have their feud, but we must stay silent so that we don't have to choose sides. Now....." The leader turned to look at the warriors' den and continued,"...Send a hunting patrol to the Mossrocks; Blossomgaze, Bloodysplotch, and Ivytail." And with that, the leader left, leaving the deputy to summon the patrol.

"Bloodysplotch! Blossomgaze! Ivytail!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:16 am

Ivytail got up and when she got to the deputy she said "What going on?"
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:50 am

(Good sentence, but between 'deputy' and 'she', there should be a comma because if a normal person spoke this, there would be a pause so the sentence wouldn't sound like a run-on. Plus, you need to add more sentences, so I'm making a new rule. Three sentences minimum per post. )

A slender she-cat with pale pinkish white fur walked up to Ivytail and Creamclover from the fresh kill pile, her soft pink gaze bright. "Hey, Creamclover. What's up?" The calm, smooth voice from Blossomgaze told them that she had finally moved on, her sister's death not eating at her heart anymore.

"Hunting patrol. You will lead it." Turning to Ivytail, she mewed,"And can you go find Bloodysplotch? I think he's sleeping in the warriors den."

The black tom with crimson red splotches wasn't seen anywhere in the clearing, and he had yet to leave on a patrol, so that meant he must've been sleeping in late.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Ivytail said, "Ok." She then walked over to the warriors den. "Bloodysplotch, wake up!" She yowled.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 pm

(Did you not read the new rule? Three '3' sentences her post at the least!)

Bloodysplotch blinked awake, his red eyes foggy from sleep. "What?! WHAAAT?! I'm trying to sleep, moss-for-brains." He began grooming his moss-covered paws, annoyed eyes still on Ivytail.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:22 am

"Come on we have to go on a hunting potrol you can groom your self later." Ivytail said. "By the way if you want to know who is leading it that would be me."
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:43 am

(T.T commas)

"Actually," mewed a voice from behind. "Blossomgaze is leading it." It was Creamclover, her stern green gaze set on both Ivytail and Bloodysplotch. "However, Ivytail is right. You can groom later, after the clan is fed. Now go on." The deputy began rushing them out of the den towards Blosomgaze, the she-cat waiting patiently for her clanmates.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:14 pm

(Mind if I join and help you whip some shape into GOW? Razz)
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:21 pm

(Apparently joining now. This is just a bit of info about my kitty:
Name: Brackenfire
Personality: Strives to become leader, but he doesn't kill for it. He is patient and works to help his clan.
Looks: Light tabby tom with black stripes. )

"Mind if I join you?" Brackenfire asked, appearing behind them like he was spit from the shadows. He sat down and flicked his tail, eyes showing extreme patience. "I'm rather bored, just sitting around in camp," He mewed.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:33 pm

As Creamclover rolled her eyes at Bloodysplotched, she beckoned her tail to Brackenfire and meowed,"Fine. You take Bloodysplotch's place in the patrol...he has new plans..Oh, and take Mintpaw with you."

Blossomgaze nodded her head, readying herself to leave the camp and journey out into the vast plains that they claimed as their own.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Brackenfire nodded, padding off towards the apprentices' den, where he believed Mintpaw was. "Mintpaw!" He called loudly, sticking his head in the den. "She better not be sleeping..." He muttered, light-brown tail tip twitching irritably.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:44 pm

(Tor...three good sentences please. We need to make a good effect on GoW.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:46 pm

(There's not much to do with that. And it is three sentences. :p
GOW's at Guitar lessons, anyway XDD)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:00 pm

(Some info on my kitty:
Name: Mintpaw (then Mintbreeze)
Appearance: A pure-black she-cat with vivid minty blue-green eyes.
Personality: Quiet, intellegent, loyal... XD)

Mintpaw was dreaming of paradise, flowers, and sunshine when she awoke to the sound of someone calling her name. She squirmed in her nest and sat up, blinking her blue-green eyes sleepily. "Yes, Brakenfire?" she mewed.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 pm

"I can't belive I came to get you and your not even comeing, Bloodysplotch." Ivytail said irritably. "Whatever, I don't care. Brackenfire's better then you."

Last edited by Torchiclove on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:24 pm

( acount fail that was my post )
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:31 am

Bloodysplotch rolled his eyes and hissed,"Gone on, kit! You weren't on the night patrol, were yo, so you wouldn't understand!" He snorted and rolled over, his flank heaving softly.

Creamclover's eyes widened as she recalled,"That's right! He was on the night patrol. It had completely slipped my mind. Very well Bloodysplotch. Enjoy your nap." and she turned and walked away.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:11 pm

"Fine i'm sorry I didn't know." Ivytail said. "Can you forgive me?"
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:00 am

(Three sentences GoW. 'Ivytail said.' isn't in any way a sentence.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down