Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 20 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Quartzprickle shook her head as she carried the two bundles of screaming fur, her eyes blank and annoyed. I thought I'd never have to do this again...oh well, it can't be helped.

Shadderpaw carried Jiggly (Wow, Blonde was really dumb) who had begun to be silent, but blindly drew one paw over Shadderpaw's nose and split it with her tiny claws. "Owww!" he exclaimed through her fur, wrinkling his nose in pain. "Damn, I thought I only had to worry about her smoggy-smelling pelt, but now she's scratching me!"

Pump the kit struggle to wriggle free of Featherpaw's grip, squeaking loudly in a seemingly cocky way. At least, for a new born kit.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:36 pm

"Shut up!" Featherpaw growled through the kit's fur, completely unamused. "This sucks!" She complained, back to her normal self after a moment of shock. She tightened her grip on Pump to make sure he didn't slip form her teeth. "How much longer is this?"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Quartzprickle nodded her head to the left and led the cats through a small and dark tunnel of tangled bracken and vines, but beyond the other side, the camp could be seen. "Once we get these kits to camp, I have to go back to my hunting patrol. So I'm leaving it up to you guys to explain what happened, alright?" As soon as she was done talking, they arrived at Frostclan's camp and she set down a kit at both Shadderpaw and Featherpaw's paws before bounding out again, disappearing.

"Well thanks for putting all the work on us!" Shadderpaw yowled out, knowing the hunter was probably already too far away to hear. "Alright then Featherpaw. Let's get these kits to-" He was cut off as Relicheart and Deltapaw scrambled over, their eyes wide at the kits. Each one plucked up the two that Quartzprickle had been carrying and Relicheart looked confusedly at Shadderpaw.

"You can explain later."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:43 pm

"Well then.." Featherpaw trailed off, bounding after Relicheart and Deltapaw. There will be time for explaining later, She thought, trying to keep up her pace. It wasn't that much longer until they reached camp, but she was still tired from carrying the annoying bundle of fur that was Pump and running through the forest all the way from the Flameclan border.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Relicheart poked his head into the Nursery, his gaze meeting Fatalspawn's. He slowly walked over to the queen and set down the tiny blue kit that was Bleedy. "Fatalspawn....Can you handle a couple more mouths to feed? I can bring some borage to eat, but there are four new born kits here and their mother is gone." He didn't know why the kits' mother was gone, but he was sure she wouldn't be coming back.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:32 pm

(Magic mod powers Sleet and Mite back to camp.)

Sleetpaw looked up from where she had been showing Mitepaw how to properly skins mouse, she watched what was happening with a frown. Kits without their real mother sometimes died even if they had a ready supply of milk, and winter was coming.

Harrierstar walked out of his den and up to Relicheart. "What's going on here?" He asked, scenting the air and then turning to look at the new borns.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Relicheart turned to the leader and replied,"I'm not sure. Though perhaps she can help you with that." He pointed his tail toward the silver-flecked white hunter who padded towards the Nursery, a large clump of borage in her maw. After doing so, Relicheart nudged the small kit towards the queen along with Shadderpaw and Deltapaw pushing along theirs.

Dropping the wad of herbs beside Fatalspawn, Quartzprickle turned to her father and recited,"During my hunt, I caught the heavy scent of blood and the slightest whiff of milk coming from the Flameclan border. So I followed it and found a very stupid kittypet queen with Shadderpaw and Featherpaw as well as two recently birthed kits. There, I assisted in helping her bear her last two before she bounced up and bounded away in the direction she came, claiming to not want them anymore. Under normal circumstances, I would have chased after her, but with two new born kits in my jaws, I decided against it. So we brought them here...After all, they are fresh from the womb, very strong from my sight of vision, and there is an equal amount of toms and she-cats. All in all, I think that they will help boost the clan's population rates."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Rip-paw shook his head, using the huntress's words to bring him back to reality. He had zoned out yet again, his recent lack of restful sleep taking a toll on his physical and mental abilities. "Yurgh, sounds horrible." He spoke half-heartedly, as if he hadn't the energy to care if the cats around him lived or died.

Mitepaw was in a relatively good mood. Training, in his mind, had gone well, even if Quartzprickle didn't like him much. After completing his warrior apprentice duties after returning from the hunter training, he had relaxed by the fresh-kill pile.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Deltapaw had backed out of the Nursery, it being too crowded for her liking. Lifting her head, her gaze panned around to see if she could find her friend. Unable to find Enigmapaw, she caught sight of Rip-paw and gulped, looking nervous. I-I know he's her friend too, if memory serves, but.....I...I'm too scared to ask him if he knows where Enigmapaw is.

Hellspire peeked over the massive group and grunted in twisted satisfaction,"Hmmm...Fresh meat." He then turned and walked over to Deltapaw, throwing one paw over the shaking she-cat's shoulder. "So Deli, what's up? You...checkin Rip-paw out, over there? Sneaky she-cat."

"N-no!! No-now what d-do you w-want, Hellspire?! P-please leave me be.."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Mitepaw glanced up and noticed the uncomfortable look on Deltapaw's face. He casually padded over. "Hey, Hellspire." He said, yawning. "How you doin'?"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Harrierstar peered into the nursery, they did look healthy. He baked out and sighed. "We'll raise them as a part of the clan. Make sure the whole Clan knows they are to be treated as though they were born here." He meowed, addressing the last part to Relicheart. He turned and padded back to his den, intending to choose who would be attending tomorrows gathering.

Sleetpaw whacked Mitepaw over the head. "You have to learn to skin a mouse, especially since we've got some new kits." She said in her best -This is important- voice.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Relicheart nodded and looked down at the squirming kits, and sighed. "Such a blessing has been bestowed upon our clan. At least we'll have some shining news to announce during the Gathering to brighten up our sorry mishap with Boulderclan. Hey Quartzprickle, did these kits have any names?"

Quartzprickle gave a crude frown of disgust and grumbled,"Yeah, their mother, Blonde, gave them such stupid names at the last second. Jiggly, Pump, Bleedy, and Snail. Those, we'll defiantly have to change-"

"Why don't we call that yellow one Sourkit?"

The two grown cats turned to look at Deltapaw, who had snuck away from Hellspire when Mitepaw took his attention off of her. "Since he looks fat like a lemon. Plus, look at how he's acting with his siblings!" She pointed at the the oldest kit with her paw as the tom yowled at his siblings, pushing them away from the queen's belly.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Mitepaw laughed and nodded at Sleetpaw. "Alright, alright. I'm on my way." He turned his attention to Sleetpaw.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Sleetpaw smirked and pointed back at he mouse. "Remember to take out the bile sack to give to the medicine cats to use on flees." she meowed as she finished showing him what to do. She licked the blood from her paws and gave the now skinless mouse and hungry look, but that would be going to Fatalspawn now.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Relicheart chuckled and mewed,"Well now, I suppose that'll be a nice name for him, don't you agree Quartzprickle." However, he shrugged when the she-cat grunted in reply."

"Well, if I were to name that purplish kit, it would be Miasmakit, since her fur is nearly toxic to taste. Yuck!" mewed Shadderpaw. After speaking, the small she-kit lifted her head and sneeze, sending a spray of cold liquid over onto Shadderpaw's muzzle, causing his to pin his ears back and hiss.

Sighing, Relicheart replied,"Very well then. I'm not all that good and naming, but I suppose simple names like Bluekit and Black-kit will suite these other two just fine. Very well, welcome to Frostclan Sourkit, Miasmakit, Black-kit, and Bluekit!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm

"Here, you take this one and I'll skin one for Fatalspawn." Said Mitepaw, starting to follow her steps to the book on a fresh mouse.

( WB T.T )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:51 pm

(Aww sorry GH

Hey Rose, have you figured out how the Gathering will go down?)

Hellspire snorted at Mitepaw and mused,"Dude, you're letting a she-cat boss you around. That's so weak, its sad. I mean seriously uncool; you really need to get your priorities straight and come join us toms where you belong. We'll be waiting." And with that, the crimson tom walked away with his pulsing fleshy throat.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Sleetpaw glared at Hellspire and tosed her head. "Thanks Mitepaw." She meowed and touched her nose to her new friends before taking the mouse and going off to a quite corner to eat while the Hunter-Tom skinned another mouse.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Quartzprickle padded back over to her apprentices, smiling as pleasantly as her brain could possibly process. "Good good. Skinned prey is best for young cats learning to eat fresh kill and elders could have trouble digesting fur. Make sure to skin some for the elders as well. I'll bring that bile sack to Emeraldeye. Though most cats would hate having to carry such a foul thing, she didn't mind if it meant having a quick chat with her friend.

(Wb. Plus, I have to go eat. I'll be on later, so bye Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:19 pm

(Aw, Quartzy has a fwiend <3)

Featherpaw watched the kits closely, trying to blend into the shadows. This was kind of hard, due to her bright white pelt and ice blue eyes that cut through darkness and light alike. She chuckled slightly as Miasmakit sneezed on Shadderpaw, but something was so...Deep about this whole thing. The kits, just sitting here, abondoned by their retarded mother and being raised as something they are not. Sure, it was better being a clan cat, but they'd probably never be told of their origins. Maybe that's for the best..But maybe...Maybe they should know.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:19 am

(Over time, they'll meet their real mother and their uncle Excalibur, and the kits will really hate their uncle and mother since Blonde is stupid and Excalibur is super annoying.)

Quartzprickle poked her head through the medicine cat's den, hoping to see a friendly face. Instead, she scowled as she met eyes with the cocky crimson tom who sat in his nest there. Her fur prickled more than usual and her claws slid out of her paws and into the ground out of annoyance.

"Oh, did you come to bring me a snack? Well, you failed since I don't eat bile, but I'll let you have it since I'm so generous. Hope like belly acids!" Hellspire smirked before curling back up and flicking sand onto Quartzprickle's nose.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:28 am

Emeraldeye emerged from the forest, carrying a mouthful of marigold. Where's Mintpaw? he wondered, trotting into his den. He smiled as he saw Quartzprickle, spitting out the marigold into the correct pile. "Hello, what brings you here?" He mewed politely.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:37 am

Quartzprickle sighed with relief and padded into the den, kicking a bit of sand onto Hellspire's napping face as she passed him. Delicately setting down the sack, she looked up and mewed,"Mouse bile. The apprentices were practicing skinning prey and I thought I'd bring what we had so far to you." She glanced back toward the Nursery and added,"Plus, we have four new kits who just arrived. They're aren't from any of our expecting queens, but from a kittypet who abandoned them with us. Fatalspawn will need plenty of borage since her two kits have already bee weened and her milk is running out."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:47 am

( I still have hardcore righters block. )

Mintpaw walked in to the med cats den and saw Emraldeye and ran out.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Emeraldeye rolled his sparkling green eyes at Mintpaw. "Yes, I'll bring her some right away. I would have Mintpaw do it, but he seems to be very lazy," Emeraldeye mewed, the last part a bit bitterly. He picked up a small stack of borage and padded into the nursery, stopping beside Fatalspawn. "Eat these, it will improve your milk flow for the new kits."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next