Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  Sheyna on Thu May 03, 2012 7:14 am

"Swiss Cheese," Allie said to Katrina. "My real name's Allie." She glanced at Moonmon, who was expertly ignoring the other Digimon's conversation. At least, she would until directly spoken to.
Sheyna
Mod

View user profile http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu May 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Dorimon laughed and rambled,"Yeah, well when I met Koya, we had a yelling contest! And I was the loudest." Grinning deviously, Dorimon backed up and suddenly ran at Gigmon, his forehead slamming into the other red digimon sharing a similar stout body and hard head. Still pressing his head against Gigimon's, he yowled,"Well! You've still got that hard head since the last time we met." Glancing, with their heads still in contact, the short purple creature mused,"Hey, isn't that right Moonmon? He's still that same ol' lumphead? Haha!"

Koya rolled her eyes and turned back to the people. "Wow, so that makes all of our group of online buddies except for Ninjawesome and DR4G0NN3RD are here. Wait, maybe they are here too?! If so, we need to find them before something like Yanmamon happens to them too!" Her eyes glittered with the same noxious-colored flittering that she shown when she ran for her dear life just a few moments ago.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Thu May 03, 2012 5:33 pm

"Maybe he is, but since you apparently feel no pain headbutting him, I guess that means you are, too." Moonmon smiled teasingly.

Allie nodded. "Yeah. But where would we start looking? I didn't even know where I was in the first place, and after getting chased, I'm even more lost." Perhaps, with some luck, they'd just run into each other.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Thu May 03, 2012 5:36 pm

"Well, I guess you could call it a hard head...." Gigimon mumbled.

"My real name is Katrina, if you were wondering. AND DANIEL I SWEAR IF YOU SAY BECAUSE I'M A NATURAL DISTASTER I WILL KILL YOU!!!" She half-yelled the last part at her brother.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu May 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Koya chuckled and peered around, at the surrounding scenery. "It seems we're in some sort of jungle. Weird huh? I don't remember there being a jungle in Tokyo." Sighing, she walked over to Dorimon, scooped him, and began to rub his belly.

Starting to get ticklish, Dorumon began laughing, his little legs kicking around wildly. "You're in the Digital World, silly human!" When he finally begged her to stop tickling him, he jumped high into the air and latched his maw onto Koya's head. "Mmmm thish hath ish prethy tashty!"

(I got bored and decided to try and draw Koya. She and Gatomon came out pretty well, but I think I neee more practice with Dorumon; Dorimon, however, is pretty easy.)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Thu May 03, 2012 6:27 pm

"The digital world?" Katrina murmered, haf to herself.
"Yeah, of course!" Gigumon siad casually, jumping onto Katrina's head. He began playing with her ginger hair, giggling.

"Do you have a soul?" He asked.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Thu May 03, 2012 6:40 pm

( Okay, so... let's get this straigth. Pre-evolution forms, right? Gomamon and Pokomon, right? FUUUU HALP. )
Green Hornet
Admin

View user profile http://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu May 03, 2012 6:44 pm

(You can start off with either Viximon or Pukamon. One will remain an egg for a little bit, but the other you can meet and find us in the junglez.)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Thu May 03, 2012 6:45 pm

(My god I am infinatly pissed right now.
I almost don't want to RP anymore.
But I will anyways.)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu May 03, 2012 6:46 pm

(why Tor? What's eatin ya??)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Thu May 03, 2012 6:49 pm

(Posted it in discussion. *Plots a death*)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Thu May 03, 2012 6:53 pm

(( GNA VIXIMON. SO FLUFFLY AND FREAKIN' ADORABLE OMG ))

Lance rubbed her head and slowly stood, the device on the ground next to her. She picked it up and placed it in her pocket, absentmindedly rubbing the sore spot that it had made contact with when it expoded from her screen. "Ugh, where am I?"

"The Digital World." Spoke a calm, collected voice, coming somewhere from below.

"Wha-? Digital, as in, like, computer-fied?" Lance spoke, becoming more and more excited as she realized what this weird thing was saying.

"I haven't the foggiest idea of what you speak, but most likely that is the case." Replied the same, calm tone. Lance looked down to see a yellowish ball of fur with a fox tail, sitting on the ground, examining her with a blank expression.

"Oh my god..." Lance said, a look of utter happiness and excitement on her face. "This... is... AWESOME!" She leaned over and picked up the creature, spinning around with it.

"Please, if you don't mind, I would like to be placed back on the ground." Spoke the creature.

"Are you crazy? This is awesome!" She dashed off in a rather random direction, heading straight for a jungle, carrying the animal thing under her arm.

(( THE CAT PAYS ZE BILLS, BUT ZAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T HAVE RIGHTS.

I was, you know, hopin to get some... medical... attention *wing falls of*

GET IN ZE VAN.

Like... serious medical attention.

ZE CAT IS A DOCTOR. HOW DO YOU THINK HE PAYS ZE BILLS? ))
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu May 03, 2012 7:02 pm

(lolz! Just make sure Lance doesn't get too happy and hug the poor thing to death. XD)

Koya yawned, sitting back down and propping her back up against a tree. "Man, if only we had something to eat. I'm starved." She pulled off her hat, her short hair tied up in the back, the ends looking all jagged, showing that the way the hair style was cut wasn't meant to be put up. Her micro ponytail was well hidden in the beanie, only her long cut bangs shown on both sides of her face, hanging down below her chin. Sighing with the same lazy tone she used at home when told to do her chores, she began boredly picking at her black nail polish, chipping it away and making it look raggedly.

Dorimon, who had jumped off and settled down on her lap, sprang up and began running in circles, squealing,"Food! Food!! FOOOD!!"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Thu May 03, 2012 7:10 pm

"Did you hear that!?" Shouted Lance, speaking loud from the sheer happiness of being place in this situation.

"It was hard not to." Replied the creature. "By the way, I'm Viximon. You would be...?" Grumbled Viximon from his position under Lance's arm.

"Lance." She replied, taking off in the direction of all of the noise. As she crashed through the jungle, she tripped right over the sitting form of Koya.
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Thu May 03, 2012 7:13 pm

"Ohh, another person!" Allie scooped up Moonmon, who'd wandered back to her partner's side. "So who're you?" she asked Lance.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Thu May 03, 2012 7:15 pm

"Lance, but you can call me NINJAWESOME!" Yelled the girl, springing to her feet and accidentally launching Viximon through the air.

The Digimon landed with a light thud. "I would strongly suggest that you not do such a thing again."

Lance blinked and blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry."
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu May 03, 2012 7:16 pm

"Acck!!" screeched Koya, falling face first into the ground. As she pulled herself up, she had to spit out her mouth full of dirt, a murderous look in her artificial eyes. "Who.......just did that?!" Her low growl had turned into a high pitched scream at the last moment, standing up to look at the intruder in the face. "Wait!" she paused, she they were human, and asked,"Ninja.......awesome?!"

Dorimon stopped his cried for food, but kept running in circles around Koya and the new human, his nose catching whiff of Viximon. "Yo, hey Viximon!! You found your human too?! Sweet! Now all me need is Tsunomon and his partner!" His large orange eyes twinkled as he pattered around happily. Soon they would all be reunited and sent on a journey that none of them could ever have imagined.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Thu May 03, 2012 7:20 pm

"I am TOTALLY ninjawesome." Lance punched the air. "Wait... you recognize... Oooooh. I knew your voice sounded familiar. Hey guys!" She waved. "Nice to finally meet you."

Viximon rolled his eyes. "Yes, quite." He spoke boredly, wrapping his furry tail around his small body. "I do hope this will get moving soon. I'd like to stretch my legs out, without 'ninjawesome' over here attempting to strangulate me."

(( Yes, Viximon pays the bills. ))
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Thu May 03, 2012 7:24 pm

"Nice to meet you, too. My real name's Allie, but as you've probably already figured, my screen name is Swiss Cheese."

Moonmon lightly leaped from her arms. Going over to Viximon, she murmured, "Seems like your human's going to be difficult for you, huh?" She laughed lightly.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu May 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Dorimon charged happily over to Viximon, running a few laps around him at a speed which couldn't be traced with human eyes before jumping onto Koya's head, biting onto it yet again. Mumbling through the woven brown fabric, he repiled,"Your such a stick in the mud, Viximon, you know that? I hope this human rubs off on you a bit, so lighten up."

Koya couldn't help but chuckle at her digimon's remark. "Now now Dorimon. Viximon is just responsible and more mature than most of the rest of you." Pausing to pick the dirt from between her teeth, she walked up to Lance, with her plump creature clamped on the top of her head and held out her hand,"Koya Mirumi. I'm glad we finally get to meet face to face. All of us!"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Thu May 03, 2012 7:31 pm

"Viximon, you're lucky! My human freaked out when she saw me," Gigimon said, still mesmerized by Katrina's hair.

(WB >.>)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Thu May 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Viximon nodded, smiling slightly at the compliment. "Hmph. Stick in the mud. I wouldn't quite say so. More that you are... hm... How to put this? The least harmful word... Insane, to say the least." He cleared his throat and yawned. "If you do not mind, I will leave to take a short nap. Awake me if anything happens."
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu May 03, 2012 7:46 pm

(Come on DN, hurreh up so we can get this going!!! I'm planning out the upcoming events, but I'll leave most of it to the rest of your posts to set the correct paths. Razz)

Dorimon's hyperactive energy seemed to begin wear off as his jaws loosen their grip and he fell from Koya's head. As he fell, Koya felt his odd release and quickly caught him before he could reach the ground.

"Dorimon! What's wrong?!"

He blinked slowly and opened his mouth to speak, a weak voice sounding. "I'm hungry Koya. Without food, we Digimon get weak. At battle with Yanmamon drained more of my strength than I thought." He then fell asleep, and as Koya looked up, she saw that the sun was beginning to set.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Thu May 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Clara sat with Chibimon, sort of shy and sad. She looked up pleadingly at the others, her big, blue eyes sparkling with wonder. "Why are we here? Where is my family?" she squeaked, innocence splattered all over her.

Chibimon cocked his head to the side. A tiny big flew by, and his attention went directly on it. "Buggy!!"
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu May 03, 2012 10:25 pm

"I really don't know Clarabelle, but we're here for a reason. I'm sure of it. And besides, you have nothing to worry about," She walked up and rested her hand on the small girl's shoulder,"Because you have us to watch your back. We'll all be watching out for each...kinda like a family of weird online friends." She wasn't normally sympathetic with others, but she couldn't help but help sorry for the girl. Clarabelle was the youngest of them by far and must have even more terrified by the Digital World then the rest of the group themselves. She glanced over to Chibimon, then Moonmon, Gigmon, Wanyamon, and Viximon. And finally over to Dorimon. Sighing, she removed her hand and called out to the rest of the group,"Alright everyone. Its getting late and we should probably set up came here for the night since we don't know what creatures could be lurking in the night. I'm going out to search for food for us and the Digimon. Allie, you and Moonmon go search for some wood for a fire. Lance, I want to you and Viximon to go and collect some fresh water." She had a bottle of old coke with her that she handed to the girl, ordering her to dump it out and fill it up. "Katrina, you and Gigmon are in charge of scouting the area for traces of anything. And Daniel, you and your digimon will stay here and watch Clara. You're our last line of defense, you got that? I'll be leaving Dorimon here with you. Let him sleep, but if anything happens, wake his little rump up, ok? Alright, let's move out!" Without waiting for a response from anyone, she dashed off into the deep of the jungle, holding her beanie out to use as a basket, her odd techy device blinking softly where everyone else were left.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum