Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon: Clash of Corruption

+3
Chibi248
Green Hornet
MewMew100
7 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Digimon: Clash of Corruption - Page 7 Empty Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  Sheyna Sat May 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Allie had nearly dropped the armload of wood as she neared camp, hearing Koya yelling. But she kept a grip on it and walked over to the others, shooting a curious glance Koya's way. "Hey, what happened to Dorimon? Also, where do I put this?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sat May 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Katrina and Gigimon followed Koya to the camp.
"I'll dedigivolve soon, too, if I don't get any food!" Gigimon growled.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 3:02 pm

(XD Account Fail)
Koya looked over to Aliie and replied,"Apparently, when digimon get too hungry, they get weak and dedigivolve. Dorimon is now Dodomon. Anyways, here, hand me the wood. You and Moonmon, why don't you guys eat, as well as everyone else." Turning, Koya smiled at Gigimon and commented,"Well, we can't have that happen." As she walked past the small red creture, she felt a strong warmth coming from Gigimon and she stopped to think. Do digimon have special powers? Like Dorimon's Metal Drop, which is an attack of iron, Or Yanmamon's Thunder Ray, which is electric? Maybe Gigimon has an attack dealing with heat of fire? Kneeling down beside Katrina's partner, she questioned,"Gigimon, are you aware if you have any powers or attacks? Like Moonmon's Dark Burst?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat May 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Raegor walked in moments after Koya, with a smaller bounty of food in his arms. Tsunomon bounded in alongside him "Don't worry we have plenty of food!" he declared. He had already eaten some food while out in the woods, so he probably would not dedigivolve anytime soon.

"Hey not so strange-strangers." Raegor said walking in, with a glance around the makeshift camp.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Dodomon looked up from where he was munching on a clove of garlic, his round orange eyes wide as he stared at Tsunomon. "Hey! You're back with your partner too? Woah, this stuff is SPICY! I almost down want to eat it. But its sooooooo good! I MUST EAT IT!!!" He plunged his face back into the pile, gulping down vegetation, his dark violet and white fur ruffled. He was nearly full, his round, limbless body puffed up with food. It wouldn't be long before he'd be back to his normal self, right?

(Even when he's Dorumon, he'll do a lot of overexerting himself and dedigivolving into Dorimon and Dodomon Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat May 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Tsunomon chuckled and hopped over to his friend. "You gotta try these." he said, nudging some berries closer to Dodomon with his blade. "They're nice and sweet! And fill you with energy!" he said. He also didn't want Dodomon to be overcome by the heat of the garlic cloves. Especially not embarrass himself in front of his new partner.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Dodomon gave Tsunomon a quick grin before snapping up the berries in one gulp. "Mmm!!" he replied loudly, juice running down from the corners of his giant maw. "You were TOTALLY right, Tsunomon! Theses are sweet!" Spinning around, he exclaimed at his own human,"Koya! Hey Koya, why didn't you tell me about the berries, huh? We're supposed to be PARTNERS! No secrets!!!" Leaping into the air, he turned around again to face his friend with the horn and replied,"Oh! That's my human, her name is Koya. She looks weird, doesn't she? She surely isn't as pretty as Lillymon, am I right? Humana are sooo weird looking! Oh, what's your human's name?! Is he nice? Is he mean? Can he make a popping sound like me?! POOOOP! Koya doesn't do much for a human except complain and wear that same blank expression! And she can't even make the popping sound! I hope your human is more fun, and not broken like mine is!"

"Hey! I'm not broken, you little dirtbag! I'll squish you for that!" screamed the annoyed girl from across the camp, still squatting by the stumpy-legged Gigmon, her eyes fiery and irritated. "Besides, it was you who was too stupid to see the berries with those big, anime eyes of yours. Plus, you don't need all that extra energy, you loon!"

"See!" Shouted Dodomon. "There's the look!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 05, 2012 6:04 pm

"You don't look that wierd," Gigimon said smoothly to Koya. "And, by the way, I have the move Hot Mouth."

Katrina rolled her eyes at Dodomon. She brought some of the sweet berries over to Gigimon, allowing him to gulp them up hungrily.

(WB so hardcore...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Koya turned her face from Dodomon, smiling sweetly at Gigimon. "So, do you think you could whip up that nice fiery Hot Bite of yours and light up the firewood?" She had set the lumber in a pile a few feet away. She patted on the head, scratched him behind one ear, and looked up at Katrina and commented quizzically,"If that's alright with you, SK."

(lol, np. The next morning is when stuff really gets kicked up a notch.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 05, 2012 6:34 pm

"I really don't give a shit," Katrina mumbled, doing a perfect impression of Kenny's actor from episode 1606 entitled 'I should've never gone Ziplining.' Of course she knew exactly what episode she was quoting. Being a South Park junkie wasn't easy, having to memorize the name, plot, and number of every episode. But it was worth it.
Thinking something other than South Park for once, she grabbed some food and began mindlesly munching on it.

(Had to make this post to show just how obsessed she is.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Koya just raised her eyes brows, lifted up the tiny creature and carried him over to the pile. Setting him down, she stated,"Alrighty then. You just chomp on a couple of these logs and the rest will catch fire. Then you can eat all the food you desire." She patted him twice on the head before backing up and pulling some leaves on a nearby tree. She had to sleep on something...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Oh wow, use me for fire then feed me. Real hospitible, Gigimon thought, embers flaring in his mouth. He hopped a little closer to a piece of timber, chomping down on it with roaring flames in his maw. The wood soon flared up, the flickering oranges and reds mesmerizing him momentarily. He snapped out of it, biting a few other pieces of wood. Soon a strong fire was burning in the middle of camp. Gigimon hopped proudly over to the food, eating something spicy but not caring.

(I'm back from the WB! Just had to stop being lazy!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Dodomon watched as Koya smiled at Gigimon while the red digimon ate. The little furry ball-like creature's blood began to boil, the thought that Gigimon had helped Koya, his partner, really ate him up inside since he had only annoyed her. Not once have I proved my importance to her. Well, that's going to change! And I'll make sure Gigimon doesn't steal my limelight! As fired up as he was, his body began to glow with a blinding light. Stepping back from the food and everyone else, the light enshrouding Dodomon grew with every second.

Koya stopped and looked at Dodomon, her eyes growing wide with shock and worry. "Do-Dodomon? DODOMON!?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat May 05, 2012 7:31 pm

"Huh!?" Lance dropped Viximon and tripped, falling backwards.

Viximon scrambled to his feet. "Dodomon! Calm yourself down this INSTANT!" He squinted, gazing into the light. "You're going to hurt yourself!"

Lance was having an awesome attack. "Whoa! This rocks, this is amazing! Whoaaaa!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 7:40 pm

As the light reached its peak, the sharp voice of Dodomon cried out. "Dodomon...digivolve to.....!!" It was quickly followed by a still high pitched, but more gruff, familiar voice. ".....Dorimon!" With seconds, the light dispersed and the form of Dorimon stood before them. At once, he dashed over to Gigimon, slamming his head against the red digimon's own head, pressing it hard like a head butt, his ragged white lips pursed, making him look like he was clenching teeth. "Hey, stop showing off, will ya?! Your making me look bad." he growled through his closed maw.

Koya had stopped her crying out and stood there staring at Dorimon, the tears of her former worry rolling down her cheeks in silence. Do-Dorimon? Her clutched her sticky bear-eared beanie and pulled it over the top of her head.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat May 05, 2012 7:44 pm

"BREAK IT UP!" Yelled Viximon, his normally calm voice now filled with fury and disappointment. "Back off, both of you. THIS INSTANT!" The last two words were louder than the rest, echoing into the air around them. He slammed his paw across the ground and narrowed his eyes. "I am sorely disappointed with your behavior here. Jealousy and envy? Could you possibly become more... vapid? More... URGH! RIDICULOUS!"

Lance, at this point, had gotten over the panic attack and stood up, her expression matching her Digimon's.

(( Vixmon = COUUUUURAAAAAGE ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 8:01 pm

(Man, I should really wait for Tor, but.....)

Koya ran up and snatched Dorimon from where he stood grinding his skull against Gigimon's. Pulling him up to her face, she gave an unreadable look and replied,"Dorimon, what do you think you're doing? Picking fights with our friends, what's up with all the envy? I'm pretty sure Viximon didn't say that for nothing, he sure seems smart."

Dorimon, whipped his face over to Viximon and snarled,"Hey, butt out, ok! I don't need you showing off those brains of yours while I'm trying to stop Gigimon's ego too! Damn!"

Koya could literally feel Dorimon's energy heating up and suddenly, her device began to go wild with bleeping. She gasped, looking down at it as she remembered. Though I was too busy being worried about Dodomon to notice, this thing went crazy with its beeping when Dodomon evolved into Dorimon. Could this thing be related to the device...and could this mean Dorimon wants to digivolve again?! However, her worry died down as the beeping began to slow down and Dorimon passed out, exhausted from all his eating and digivolving. "At least now we'll have some peace and quiet," she stated with a sigh, walking over and setting the sleeping digimon on her soft pile of leaves.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Gigimon sighed. Of course they automatically thought he was fighting back. Could a Digimon get some peace around here?
"Chill, Dorimon. I was just trying to help. Koya asked me to start a fire so I did," He mumbled, more to himself than to Dorimon.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat May 05, 2012 8:12 pm

"Shut your mouth, give him time to rest." Viximon snapped before he had calmed down. "I apologize Gigimon. It wasn't your fault. I am just a bit on edge as of the moment." He dipped his head. "Do you accept my humble apology?"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Koya glanced back at Gigimon, not hearing what he had said, but she could feel how he was and murmured,"I know." She then sat down beside Dorimon and rested her back against the base of a small tree. "We should really get some sleep, who knows what could happen in the morning. Though someone should really keep watch." She yawned, making it obvious that she didn't wait the job herself, just proving how lazy she was.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat May 05, 2012 8:16 pm

"Lance and I will accept that responsibility, if it is of no trouble." Viximon stated. "It appears as if..."

"I'm to excited to sleep!" The girl completed her Digimon's sentence happily.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 05, 2012 8:17 pm

"Totally. I can see this as being a stressful day. I'm really trying not to shout myself," Gigimon said, barely maintaining the cool he was known for. He was bubbling with anger inside, but it only showed through his eyes and a slight note in his voice. Nobody will notice that I'm seething, right? he wondered.

Katrina smiled at Lance, glad that she didn't get stuck with the job. She just wanted to snuggle with Gigimon, who was like a little heater. He reminded her a little of her good friend...
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat May 05, 2012 8:21 pm

"And maybe..." Lance began.

"We could sing..." Viximon continued.

"A lullaby!" They both spoke at the same time, and then the song had begun.

It wasn't what they normally sang, however. It was low, quiet, and hauntingly beautiful. Their voices blended together in near-perfect harmony as they sang with a kind of sound that would soothe a rabid rhinoceros.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 8:23 pm

(Omg, I would sooo time skip if DN and Sheyna were on...What to do, what to do....?)

Koya yawned again, this time, shutting her eyes as well. She pulled Dorimon over and held him up against her neck, his small body warming her neck since her jacket was doing a poor job of it. It wasn't that she was cold, as she was wearing pants, boots, a long sleeved button-up, and a tight leather jacket, but her neck was chilled with the worry of having to wake up to a monster and the feeling of Dorimon reminded her of her cat Choji back home.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat May 05, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 05, 2012 8:26 pm

(GH, you just made my day. Rabid rhinoceros.)

Soon, Katrina was fast asleep, her arm held protectively around Gigimon. While she slept she was mumbling random quotes from all different shows and internet things.
"Raw faces....Screw you guys, I'm going home....Give it tree fiddy......Get that god damn animal out my house....God damn dinosaur.....It's adventure time....." She murmered.
"THAT'S A BAD MR. KITTY!" In her sleep, Katrina slapped Gigimon, waking him up.

(I do that sometimes.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next