Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  Torchiclove on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:10 pm

After a moment of stunned silence, Growlmon leaped back into action quite literally, as he was jumping at Skullscorpiomon with his foot outstretched. His sturdy build would help him deliever a strong kick, as well as a lash with his powerful tail.

"Hey, kid, what's your name? Do you play football?" Katrina asked, interested in younger boy.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:45 pm

"The name's Saii, and no- I play soccer. You?" He blink at the older girl, completely unaware that the girl he thought was quite pretty was a few good years older than himself.

Strabimon was easily knocked over after his Light Kick attack, falling face down in the ground and getting a mouthful of sand. "Blaaaccc!!!" As he spat out the dry material, the dark cat-like creature had to jump up to miss the sharp tail of Skullscorpiomon. "Bathamon!! Athack hith fath!! (Patamon!! Attack his face!!)"

Patamon nodded and swooped over Hawkmon's head, another Boom Bubble attack locked in his jaws and ready to aim at the Assassin of the Desert's face.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:01 pm

"Soccer? Oh, you must be American! Soccer is football, silly!" Katrina seemed completely unaware of the battle going on a few feet in front of her. She wasn't the most attentive young female.

An blast of fire erupted from Growlmon's mouth, aimed at Skullscorpiomon.

(I love me some British Katrinas.)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:25 pm

With a pained, earsplitting screech, Skullscorpiomon's form began to disintegrate into bits of pixels, all floating into the sky and disappearing.

"Woah...well, there he goes." Saii blinked at scene for a moment before returning to look at Katrina. "You're accent- you're British then? No, I'm not from America." He chuckled then continued," I'm from Japan, but I went to America fora vacation not too long ago. I already knew how to play the game, but over there they call it soccer, which sounds cooler than football to me. So I just call it that instead. So you, what's your name and why are you here in the Digital World?" He glanced back to his Digimon partners to see that Strabimon and Patamon had both dedigivolved back into their younger forms. "Tokomon! Kotemon! Are you guys okay?!"

"Oh...yes Saii, we're fine," mumbled Tokomon, wobbling over to his human. On his face was an unusual marking of a lighting bolt to match the design on Saii's shirt.

Kotemon nodded, his bright yellow eyes glowing softly through the mask that kept his face hidden, his pale periwinkle tail swaying happily.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:29 pm

"Yeah, I'm from London...I had a bunch of friends who got sucked in here with me, but we got scattered and I don't know where they are. I'm some kind of digidestined something. Y'know, the whole 'save the world' routine," Katrina said casually, pulling a flask of water from a small pack that she carried around. She took a few sips and put it back. "Got any food? I'm starving."
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Kotemon jumped up and ripped the backpack off of Saii's back. "Yeah!! We have SOOO many snacks!! Like Cheetos and Lays chips and cookies and pudding and Skittles and Twinkies and pizza bits and instant ramen and-"

Laughing, Saii exclaimed,"Calm down Kotemon! Yeah, we have plenty of goodies!"

"AND SODA!!!!" squealed Tokomon, already crunching into a can of Dr. Pepper and nipping at the small jets of bubbly, caramel colored liquid that spewed from the tiny holes where the pink Digimon's teeth punctured the aluminum.

"Annnnyways, like I said, I'm Saii and these are my friends, or more like partners, Kotemon and Tokomon. Tokomon is normally Patamon, but he's been feeling a little queasy since we arrived here from Tokyo. You said you're a DigDestined, right? So do you have something like this?" Saii stuck his hand down his shirt and pulled up a small, golden colored, diamond shaped necklace with a little purple slide in it, an odd symbol that appeared to be a pair of glasses. "I think its called a tag and crest, or something? Some blondie chic actually said that I was taking her place. She really surprised to see that we came from the Real World already with supplies. Liddell, I think, was her name? She sure was cute, but not as much as you....you....Hey, I didn't catch your name! Or your Digimons'!"

(Spoiler- Saii is Koya's kid bro, and he'll have the slightest little kid crush on Katrina XD)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Katrina gave a chuckle-the kid was cute in an annoying little cousin kind of way. "Name's Katrina. The red one is Growlmon, but he's usually Guilmon, and the little birdy is Hawkmon, but he seems to be Poromon a lot. He's not that strong yet," She said, knowing the statement would annoy the living hell out of her annoying, arguemental Digimon. "Toss me some Cheetos!" She said to Kotemon, grinning widely at the prospect of having something artificially flavored.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Kotemon gave a cheeky laugh, though no smile could be seen from his face- no expression at all, in fact. He yanked a small bag of the cheesy snack from the pack and tossed it to Katrina.

Saii jokingly ripped the back pack from his Digimon's hands and pulled it over to himself, digging through it till he pulled out a Mountain Dew. He quickly cracked the top and began chugging it down, a small, clear stream running down one corner of his mouth. "Ahhhh! So, do you have any idea if there are any other people here? Cuz if there aren't......WANNA GO VISIT TOKYO WITH ME- OWWWWWW!!" The boy cringed, rubbing his head as Kotemon gave him a hard whack.

"Saii, are you crazy! We can't get back to the Real World till Devimon's been defeated, remember?! At least, that's what Liddell said!" shouted Kotemon, a worried tone in his voice. "Whoever that may be, Liddell seemed really worried about him- I heard he's a really bad Digimon!"

Tokomon plopped down, his belly round as it was full of bubbly soda. "Awww but I liked the Real World! There was so much to do there! I wanna go to another movie!!! You know- that one with the zombie pets and junk!!"

"Stop your whining, Tokomon," grunted Saii, his annoyed gaze moving to the pink creature, then back to Katrina. "Sorry about that!" He blushed.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:06 pm

"There's nobody else here-if it weren't for the little digis over there I would've gone insane from boredom. Of course, they are driving me insane." She contemplated her conundrum for a moment, tossing Cheetos in her mouth as a deep concentration settled over her. The silence was broken by a half-hearte shrug. "As soon as that Devimon's gone, I'd love to see Tokyo."
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Saii blinked in surprise. "So you're the only one?! Woah- the way Liddell made it sound, it would seem there would be more than just people! Dang! Kotemon, Tokomon, you guys better get good cuz you, Growlmon, and Hawkmon are all we've got to save this place!" He scratched his head, tussling his shaggy, unkept hair, his big brown eyes glowing wonderously.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:35 pm

"My friend might be here, but I think they're in other places," Katrina murmered thoughtfully, petting Growlmon's head and he padded over to her.
"I swear, if I have to walk on this sand much longer, I will scream! My feet are sinking under me," Growlmon complained, beginning to digivolve back to Guilmon.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Saii laughed at Growlmon's comment and chimed in,"Hey, then why don't we fly?"

Tokomon was just finishing up a bag of Sourcream and Onion Lays when he heard Saii and exclaimed," We're gonna be flying?! WEEEEEEEE!" The little pig-like Digimon was bouncing around so wildly that his lightningbolt sticker fell off his cheek. "Oops!"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Growlmon shrank his size, claws retracting, teeth growing less fierce, and a lax smile settling over his face as he transformed back into Guilmon. "Fly? I'd love to," He said casually, picking sand from on of the claws on his hand.
"I've got wings," Hawkmon pointed out, deciding to stay in his Rookie(?) form for now.
"I could go for flying if you've got the means." Katrina had finished her Cheetos, and was now licking the powdery cheese from her fingers.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:02 pm

(Yeah, his rookie form Razz)

Saii chuckled and patted Tokomon's head. "Alright then. Tokomon, Digivolve!"

Tokomon, with his newfound strength from eating, began Digivolving, quickly becoming Patamon once more. Then, upon meeting Saii's gaze, Patamon gave a laugh and shouted," Patamon digivolve to...." There was a pause, followed by a bright light. "...Pegasmon!!" After the light toned down a bit, a majestic-looking golden horse appeared with flaunting wings, calm eyes glowing. "Anyone want a lift?" His voice was much deeper and matured, his mane wisping around.

Kotemon chuckled and ran over, throwing his arms around one of Pegasmon's legs, tossing his wooden fighting stick away. "Yaaay!"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Raehgor was walking on a beach, in dirty looking khaki shorts and a plain white t-shirt with a green button-up t-shirt on top, though he had lost a few of the buttons in the past few days he had spent in the digital world. Now the shirt flapped free behind him in the breeze, marred with dirt, sweat, and blood. To either side of him were his digimon, Gabumon on his right and Agumon on his left.

Needless to say, the odd trio had been in their fair share of encounters in the past few days. Agumon had a scratch on his left flank and there was a tight strip of green cloth wrapped around his right forearm, though some red could be seen in it. Gabumon had a thin red line across his chest. And, Raeghor himself had knees and elbows rubbed raw as well a bruised left bicep and a cut across his left cheek. The digimon had been more injured then him from the battles, but they healed far faster then him.

Agumon's stomach suddenly rumbled, and he stared down at the sand as they walked, embarrassed. Gabumon spoke up. "We should find food..and shelter." he said, glancing to his left past Raeghor, towards the treeline. Meanwhile, the ocean roared on his right.

Raeghor nodded. "We should." he agreed, but his voice couldn't hide his trepidation. The last time they had entered those woods, they had left injured and even hungrier then before. But yet it was the only possible, source of food and freshwater. They had to go in, or die on the beach.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 pm

(Okay, so since I heard from Tor that GoW won't be rping anymore, or rather, that there was a slim chance of him doing so, I decided to do a bit of casting and added three new characters to the roster, all which have been added to the first post of the RP- I also decided to fix up the first page a little with pictures and junk, and gave them each a crest. I deleted Gow's list of Digimon and gave his old crest to one of the new characters, but if he decides to come back, I have his lists saved on my computer and a new crest will be given to him. Also note, that if you want to have another character, its fine, but you have to come up with a crest of your own that isn't the same, or relatively the same, as another. So with that, I jump a bit!)

Saii dug his heels into the hindquarters of Pegasmon, causing the golden Digimon to fly higher up and move quicker as the boy clutched the glimmering mane of the winged-horse, Katrina behind him, with the smaller Digimon clinging to their dear lives as they soared. Or, so Saii thought- in all actuality, Kotemon was perched at the farthest back and was quite enjoying himself as he watched the ground below.

~

"Hey!! Its not my fault that you're a total Mary Sue mother!!! Dorugamon, hit 'em with a Power Metal!!" Koya's voice screamed over the loud crashing of stone and grinding of pebbles, stomping her foot viciously as she scowled at the person opposing her.

"I only wanted Lotusmist to have purple fur and be the part of the prophecy!! What was wrong with that?! You got me banned and got away with doing the same thing!!" squealed the high pitched voice of a young teen girl, her golden blonde hair bouncing in their curled locks as she jumped up in down in upset vigor, her pink top flailing against her body as the mountain wing buffeted her. " Infermon!! Spider Shooter now!!"

Two two girl winced as the violet and black dragon-body of Dorugamon shot a cherry-hot ball of iron flying at the white, spider-like digimon with cable-like legs as it crawled around the side of a large mountain, the dragon's wings beating up strong gusts of frigid mountain air. Infermon quickly evaded the hefty attack and retaliated with a spray of black beams shooting from its large, metallic pores.

"HEY! Don't blame me!! YOU were the one who threw the fit and quit, and you blame me because my prophecy replaced yours!!" Gatomon, who had just digivoled from Nyaromon, had to jump to catch Koya's hat by the tip of her claw, which had flew off her head as the girl shouted at the top of her lungs just so the blonde girl on the next mountain could hear her.

"It's still not fair!! I heard you got to make Miasmakit!! WHO HAS VIOLET FUR!!" Tears nearly streamed from her eyes, but not out of sorrow or rage- it was from the harsh, dry wind that slammed against her soft, pale skinned face. Her other digimon, a Kudamon, had to wrap her lithe, white, weasel-body around her tamer's arm to keep from blowing away, and even then, it wasn't quite safe.

"IT IS VIOLET-TINTED!! Get your facts straight!! Anyways, why do YOU care?! Its been nearly a year since YOU quite!"

At his tamer's raged voice, Dorugamon gave an angered roar and dove towards the....well, creepy virus type Digimon, his own vaccine type data kicking in. He brought his crimson claws down quickly, but since his arms were pretty short, he pulled up a bit and slashed Infermon's face with the clawed toes on his feet, tearing easily through the metal that his claws and fangs were meant to penetrate.

Infermon gave a pained screech, a terrifying and horrible sound, before lurching his head back before yanking it forward and sending a large blast of black data-crushing power from his jaws while moaning in his low, bass-like voice,"Virus Skater." It hit its target dead on.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:07 pm

(I might make a new character...Depends on how I fare with Katrina)

Katrina wrapped her arms tightly around Saii's waist, hopinh she wouldn't fall off. Despite her fear of a plummet, she was having a great time. The wind whipped through her hair and brought tears to her eyes. The feeling was exhilirating.

"Not cool!" Guilmon muttered, one leg waving wildly at the mercy of the wind. The other was scrabbling at Pegasmon's side, trying to get a grip, but not hurting the digimon.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Kotemon chuckled at Guilmon's frantic behavior and tapped the flailing leg of the red Digimon with his wooden fighting stick, triggering the nerves to cause his upward. "Hey Katrina," the mysterious Digimon murmured," I think Guilmon would be better suited in your lap." There was a humorous hint to the rookie's voice, his yellow eyes squinted up in laughter. Then suddenly, a dark form, like a spider, shot past his head and disappeared into the sky. "Yo!! Woah!! There must be a web of killer, flying spiders nearby and they don't want us here-" He broke off as the sounds of loud clamor boomed below.

~

"Is this the way?! Are we going the right way!! Felix, are you listening?!"

"Yes Betamon, its hard to not hear you with all that yelling you're doing!"

"I bet its those earmuffs that is blocking off your hearing! They must be attacking your ears-"

"Hey HEY!! Get off of me, you clown!" the young, cheery voice laughed as a boy with wild-looking pale hair, his matching eyes bright and lustrous. "Yeah, this should be the place! We'll find Salamon's egg here." Felix gave a slight frown as he and his Digimon partner approached the rolling plains with with rainbow eggs and towering toy blocks, a bead of sweat rolling down his brow. "Umm.....Betamon....would you, by any chance, know which Digiegg is hers?"

The two walked forward, and both their gazes were quickly caught by the shine of a white egg with gold and purple stripes. "Hmm?!" Betamon scurried over and leaped up in excitement, exclaiming,"I found it!! Its the same one as when we first got Salamon!!"

Feliz ran over and looked at the egg, looming over it. He then bent over and picked up a small piece of colorful paper beside his partner's egg and read,"Gently rub?"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:42 pm

((Digi WB.))

Allie wrapped her arms around herself and shivered again. "Okay, guys. Either of you see anywhere we can get food and/or rest for awhile?" She sighed as the two Digimon shook their heads. "Didn't think so." The wind was beginning to kick up, sending snow swirling around them, making it difficult to see. She squinted ahead of them. Another blizzard... They'd have to find somewhere soon.
Sheyna
Mod

View user profile http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:58 pm

A loud cry sounded and a massive buffet of icy wind surged forward as a large form collided with the frostbitten earth, rolling barely past the shivering girl and her Digimon lost in the snow. "Errraagg!" Keen orange eyes burned through the pile of snow that hid the champion Digimon's body. "GrrrrrrraaaaarrrrRRROOOOOAAAAA!" The hidden creature struggled to get up, but his body failed him and the beast collapsed, more snow covering him.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:17 pm

A shrill squeal of surprise made its way out from between Allie's frozen lips, and she staggered back a step as the freezing wind hit her. Yaamon actually tumbled backward right into Lunamon. The dark Digimon yelped softly and shoved the In-Training Digimon back forward.

Allie backed up several more steps, tensed warily. She didn't know what this thing was, or whether it was friendly. If she had to guess, she'd say not.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Clara skipped along, humming gently. She stopped cold when she saw the fuzzy blocks and eggs. She gasped, a smile creeping on her face. "Amazing!" She dashed over as quickly as her small legs could take her.

Chibimon and Gumimon seemed just as carefree, following the young girl, smiles on their tiny faces.

Clara spotted the boy and his Digi. "Hiya!" she said, grinning.
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:53 pm

"Errr?!" The orange eyes of the pile of snow struggled to open as the creature hadn't noticed Allie's presence until now. With a loud rumbled, a gap in the snow began to form, revealing long, ivory teeth with amazingly sharp points. An orangy glow lit up the back of the maw for a moment before quickly dying out. ".....Allie?!" A small twist of air showed that the creature was taking in a deep breath before making another attempt to get up, its head poking through the frost to reveal a fuzzy, dragon face, eyes glittering with joy. "Lunamon! It is you guys!!" Thought his voice was heavy and low, and his appearance was very different, it was clear who he was, his colors screamed Dorumon.

Felix looked up with a surprised look on his face, apparently taken back by the sight of a new person appearing- and a young one at that. He then gave a slightly nervous grin, noticing that she still had both her Digimon, even thought they were only in their In-Training forms. It was obvious she wasn't here to revive a fallen friend. Clutching the Digiegg in his arms, and with Betamon at his side, Felix gave a smile and walked over to the little girl. "Hello there."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 pm

"What- Who..." Allie's eyes lit up as she recognized the Digimon still mostly buried in the snow. "Dorumon, is that you?! But that's not your name anymore, since I'm guessing you Digivolved." She bit off her words, which were edging toward rambling. "Where's Koya?"

Lunamon relaxed with a small smile. Oh, good... A friendly face.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:14 pm

"I'm Dorugamon now." With a pained shake, he shook of the snow lacing his still furred body and spread his wings. "Lock in combat in the mountains. I was thrown here by a strong blow, but really, I was surprise at how close we were to you guys without knowing. H-here.." He lowered himself to the ground, wincing in the process. "I'm a bit hurt, but I think I can manage to take you to her." His large tail swung around in an impatient manner.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top