Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Koya gasped as a small digital device seemed to burst from her computer...and yet, the screen never cracked. What?! The object was odd and looked very advanced, something not from their own world. It was a pale blue green color and bright light beamed from its small screen. Just as she lurched backwards away from it, it shot at her at lightning speed, embedding itself in her hands. Then, her sight went black.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:24 pm

A strange, 'new-fangled' device seemed to come out of Clara's computer screen. She screamed, a high pitched, little, girly sound. A piercing light blasted out of it, sending Clara tumbling out of her chair, and tripping to get out of the room. "DADDY!! GET THE HUNTING GUN!!! GET IT!! CHOOT IT CHOOT IT!!!!!" She managed to say, before her vision failed her, leaving her in pure darkness.
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Raegor gave up, his hands freezing on the keyboard as something neared. He flinched back as something erupted out of the screen, his hands rose up in front of him to block the thing before ti flew at his face, and his fingers closed around something.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Koya couldn't see what was happening, but she felt as if she were spiraling around somewhere with high pressure. She managed to make a short squeak before the air pressure caused her to faint, the small device still clutched in her palm. After a moment, she was laying unconscious in a the middle of some unknown land.

(Once they get to the Digital World, they'll be in the same region, we can't do much until everyone else gets there as well.)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Daniel heard his sister scream and he jumped out of his chair and started to run to his sister's room but before he got to the door he blacked out.
Godofwarguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Lance wasn't paying attention, as usual. She wasn't even looking at the computer when a device practically flew out of her monitor and smacked her in the face. She wasn't sure whether it was the impact or the blinding light that caused her to black out, or if she even did black out at all. It was hard to tell.

( Lol the Digital World is all "PAY ATTENTION AND GET IN HERE DAMMIT." )
Green Hornet
Admin

View user profile http://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 pm

(Lol!!

I was thinking of the colors for the separate digivices and I came up with these, you can change them to your own liking:
Loyalty-teal
Trust-blue
Love-pink
Courage-red
Hope-yellow
Friendship-orange
Knowledge - violet
Sincerity- light green

I only added Knowledge in case Rose wants to join later...if she does, I have a plot for her joining.)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:50 pm

( Yes, I get red! Very Happy Okay, so now what? )
Green Hornet
Admin

View user profile http://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Tue May 01, 2012 6:42 am

(Aw, pink sucks Cartman's shriveled up balls..
But I can make it work :3)

Katrina screamed again as a small device popped out of her screen and practically shoved itself in her face. She could slightly tell that it was hot pink. Wow. Whatever was attacking her had to taste! She quickly blacked out, her eyes fluttering open again when she landed flat on her back in a strange world. But she didn't see much before she was unconcious again.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Tue May 01, 2012 8:17 am

Allie had flipped on her mic, but refrained from speaking much. Instead, she'd allowed herself to get distracted by her phone. At the screams, she jumped and spun around to her laptop, only to get nailed by the device that had come out of the screen. Then her vision went black, but she didn't feel knocked out or anything.
Sheyna
Mod

View user profile http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue May 01, 2012 5:55 pm

(Well Tor, you did get Love...so naturally, pink fits XD

And now, DIGIMON WAKE-SLAP!! Just so you know, that isn't a real digimon attack Razz)

"OMG!! There you are! I can't believe it!! KOYA!!YAY! YAY! KOOOOYA!"

Koya woke up to shrill, frantic cries of delight that seemed to swirl around her in the place of darkness. Opening her eyes, a bright light shown through the lush green canopy above, the sharp fresh scents of vegetation all around her. Suddenly, a small purple creature the size of Yorkie with a stout body, stubby legs, and sharp looking, fang-like lips jumped out from behind a bush and stared at the shock-frozen girl. When it squealed out in joy, Koya saw its teeth had yet to be developed, but from the way that it opened its mouth, it would grow into something with powerful jaws.

"KOYA!" it chirped at her, as if to get her attention.

Hearing it call her name, she screamed bloody murder at the top of her lungs, her hands grabbing the ground in terror.

At once, the creature sped over to her, and before she could get up and run, it was running circles around her at a blinding speed. While it ran, it mused happily about how Koya had finally came and how his destiny would be fulfilled. "Oh Koya, you're here! I've been waiting so long for this!! My whole life!!"

Koya stared wide-eyed at the creature and whimpered, her voice hoarse from her scream,"Wh-who are you? What are you?! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!?" With every question she added, she spoke louder and louder.
At this, the creature smiled, and assuming she was starting some 'who is louder' game, he spoke up as loud as he could. "I AM DORIMON, YOUR COMRADE AND PARTNER!! I'M A DIGIMON!!! AND WE'RE GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER, NOTHING CAN KEEP ME AWAY FROM YOU!!!!!!" After his screaming response, he leaped up and latched his gaping jaws onto Koya's head, freezing there with a playful gleaming in his bright orange eyes.

Koya then gave her slightly annoyed, yet bored look, recognizing certain features that the creature in her dream shared with this 'so-called' Digimon and commented,"Great...together forever with this teething furball." Without attempting to remove the creature, she began walking forth through the junglish place, her instincts telling her it was useless to just stay there. And thus, Koya and Dorimon headed forward, soon to be reunited with their future teammates.

(They don't receive their eggs until they meet Liddell, which is a little bit after they all meet up.)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Tue May 01, 2012 6:10 pm

(Yeah, I know. But I think love can be purple....LAWLZ!)

Katrina was woken by a distant screaming. "Woah...What just happened?" She mumbled to herself, opening her eyes. Then she realized...
THERE WAS SOMETHING SITTING ON TOP OF HER!
Her chest's rise and flal was heavy because it held the weight of some red creature. Katrina screamed at the top of her lungs, probably encouriging the other screaming thing, and she scrambled backwards, sending the strange thing tumbling.
"Hi! I've been waiting for you," It said smoothly, smiling a toothy grin.
"Wh-who are you? What are you?!" Katrina asked, hyperventilating.
"I'm your Digimon. Chill, Katrina. It's cool, as long as we stick together. I'm Gigimon, chic," Gigimon said, staying utterly calm. Annoyingly calm, to be precise.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Tue May 01, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Clara's eyes fluttered open, to see something blurry sitting on her stomach. "Huh?" she mumbled, awaiting her vision to be normal. As soon as it did, she made out the form of the creature on top if her. It was extremely cute, with big eyes, and blue skin. Just like in my dream...

It suddenly spoke. "Hello there, BUDDEH!!!!!! I can not WAIT to play!! Play play PLAY!!!"

Clara gasped, awe-stricken. "Woooooaaaaahhh........" All of a sudden she sprang up, dancing around with joy. "AH HA!!! I KNEW MONSTERS WERE REAL!!! Ma and Pa can SUCK IT!!!!!"

The creature giggled. "Yeah, ClaraBelle, soooooooo....can we play? Huh? Huh? Pleeeeeaaase?!?!?! Oh yeah, and my name is...." The creature suddenly looked up into the sky.

Clara looked confused. "What? Your name is what?"

"Oh, yeah. CHIBIMON!!!!!!!!"
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:50 pm

(Hey Tor, just saying this here, but Guilmon will have to start off a Gigimon, his In-training form for a bit. They then digivolve to protect their peoplez and then decided to stay as Rookie form.)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Tue May 01, 2012 6:51 pm

(Wait, what? You confused me for a minute, but I get it now. My post, I shall edit it.)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:53 pm

(lovely Very Happy It wasn't a big deal, but a minor mess up Razz I had to go back and edit mine too cuz I forget he was Dorimon, not Dorumon

Now, I shall stop spamming and will wait for everyone elses posts.)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Tue May 01, 2012 7:51 pm

((Blech, I hate yellow. Anyone like yellow? I don't.))

Allie's eyes opened slowly. Where am I? she wondered as she sat up, looking around.

Then a soft voice sounded from behind her. "Hello, Alexandria."

"Allie," she responded automatically as she turned to see the speaker. Her eyes found an odd, light purple/bluish creature sitting (could she call it sitting? It had no feet or legs- or arms, for that matter) patiently, smiling at her. "Who... What are you?"

"I'm your partner. I've been waiting for you. My name is Moonmon," the creature answered.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Koya continued her walking, every-so-often glancing up at Dorimon, who nibbled happily(and hyperly) at her bear hat. "Hey, if you tear that up, you'll have to pay for it, partner or not." She sighed as he had ignored her, obviously it was his nature to do so. As they kept going, Koya swore she heard voices up ahead.

"Oh, that's probably just Moonmon," he mumbled through the woven hat, continuing to munch and soak the beanie is drool.

"Moon..mon? Huh, odd name. Wait, what am I saying? You all have weird names...there are more of you, right?"

"Yup! Moonmon probably already found her human too. We were all waiting for you guys...and when you arrived, we split up to find you, isn't that great?" He bit down harder so that he wouldn't fall from shaking with excitement.

"Sure...I guess- Ow! Hey, don't bite so hard! OW!" She winced, giving her head a bit of a shake, though failing to throw him off, she kept going. So...Moonmon, huh? I wonder if Dorimon's right and there is another human here. More, if we lucky. She then saw what concluded her thoughts: a small, light colored digimon that looked like a tear drop, and a girl who looked about her own age. "Huh? Who's that...with Moonmon?"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Tue May 01, 2012 8:13 pm

"Uh... Huh," Allie said. "I could really use some more of an explanation here."

Instead of replying, Moonmon turned. "Hello, Dorimon. I see you found your partner."

Allie followed the Digimon's gaze. Ohh, thank God, I'm not alone. She stood up.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:21 pm

"Yup! I found Koya, sweet, kind Koya!" he mumbled slurringly through the hat on Koya's head.

"I'm not that sweet and kind, ya know. So, you're Moonmon....and who are you? I'm..." She paused, thinking this was a complete stranger and she should tell her real name. "...K Kat905." She then rolled her eyes and face-palmed herself,"Oh yeah, Dorimon already told you my real name. I swear, I now know how that weird blue-haired guy from my brother's fav show feels all the time, his pokemon munching all over his face."

"Hey, I'm not eating your face." Dorimon bounced off her head and begna rubbing the side of his head against a stone, a sharp grinding sound coming from the contact. "Chahahahaha, sharpening my steel ears!! Chahahahaha!!"

"Weirdo."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Tue May 01, 2012 8:28 pm

"K Kat905?" Allie repeated, surprised. Now she recognized her voice. Allie's own wasn't difficult to pin- a mix of American and Swiss accents. "Huh! Nice to meet you in person. Swiss Cheese428. Allie."

Moonmon hummed with disapproval at Dorimon. She wasn't nearly as hyper as the others, and had more of a dignified attitude.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:35 pm

(Trust me, Dorimon's tude changes when he becomes Dorumon; he becomes sarcastic, a bit rude, calmer, and not very approving of the others, besides Koya. He ever won't really like Gatomon too much. But either way, he's still remains loyal to the team.)

"Swi-Swiss....Cheese428?! Really?!" Koya's eyes brightened at the sight of one of her closest online buddies. "I can't believe it!" She ran up, grinning awkwardly, not really knowing how to act in front of other human beings. She was never really one for actual interact with others, everyone these days did a lot of their hanging out over the internet. "Hey...do you think this has something to do.....something to do with the dreams?"

Dorimon darted over to Moonmon, fast as lightning, but when he went to turn to face her, he couldn't swerve, and he ran into a tree. His eyes went swirly as he replied,"Uggg.....that's right, my sense of direction sucks. Ugggg!"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Tue May 01, 2012 8:43 pm

((Moonmon will stay pretty much the same. Just with more friendliness toward others, and less judgemental. She'll hate Impmon...))

"Neither can I!" Allie grinned back. "Something to do with the dreams... I can't really see what else it could be. Although neither of these things really look like that thing-"

"Digimon," Moonmon supplied. "Not things. We're Digimon." Only half listening to her partner's conversation, she continued to give Dorimon a disapproving stare.

"Digimon," Allie continued, "That I saw in mine. What about you?" So much for them not having any meaning.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy on Tue May 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Daniel woke up quickly and felt some thing hot and fuzzy aginst his cheek he turned his head and got a face full of fur. He shot up and looked at the little ball of fur and it said "Hello Daniel my name is Wanyamon."
Godofwarguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:52 pm

"Well," she replied, staring back at Dorimon, who seemed to her to be showing off for Moonmon, as he was back on his feet and ramming a the tree, leaving gashes in the bark with his razor sharp ears,"Dorimon looked a lot like the digimon in my dream, only, this is Dorimon and the other was Dorumon. Not that there seems to be much of a difference. What if....what if these guys somehow grow bigger, like, ok I know they're completely fake, but you know how Pokemon evolve in those games? Maybe these guys do something like that and the ones in our dream are future versons of Moonmon and Dorimon? And what if the others are here too?!" The thought of their whole group of friends meeting in person was almost too good to be true. Her altered-colored eyes glittered marvelously at the thought.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum