Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  Godofwarguy on Tue May 01, 2012 9:01 pm

When Daniel heard the little fuzzy monster talk he silently got up and turned around and started running and screaming like a maniac. Then before he knew it he hit head first into a tree.
Godofwarguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Tue May 01, 2012 9:05 pm

"Maybe one of them could clear things up?" Allie suggested hopefully. "At least on the whole evolution thing. If the others are here, too, we could try and look for them. Not much else to do that I can think of." A thought was nagging her, though. Why her and her online friends? It not only had to be weird dreams, but what looked like an entire new place, complete with its own creatures. Maybe I am dreaming, she thought.

Moonmon wasn't really all that impressed, but half smiled at him in a friendly manner.
Sheyna
Mod

View user profile http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Dorimon chuckled, then looked up at Allie and Koya and replied,"Well, I hate to burst your bubbles, but we know nothing about digivolution. Sorry." He rolled onto his back and began snapping at a leave that had fallen from a tree, catching it between his hard jaws.

"Well, you said something about 'digivolution', not evolution. So we know there's some sort of thing like that, but as for our friends, you're probably right and we should look for them as-" She was cut off a by a loud shriek, a large creature dart in the sky overhead.

"MOVE!" and with that, Dorimon barreled into Koya, knocking her out of the way of a huge blast that torn through the canopy and spliced the ground where she had just been standing to gravel. "Watch out, that's Yanmamon! His Thunder Ray will not only electrify you, but also slice you to pieces! Run!!"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Tue May 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Allie stood there for a second, trying to figure out what exactly was going on, but Moonmon started shoving her. "You heard him, move!" The Digimon nudged Allie again. "I don't think either of us want electrified or sliced to pieces!"

That got Allie moving. She darted to Koya's side, green eyes abnormally wide with fear.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Koya was running for her life, with Dorimon charging at her side. She saw him glancing back, a keen look in his eyes. Worry struck her like a base ball bat. What is he planning on doing?! Surely he's not that stupid!?! She squealed in horror as she watched Dorimon stopped in his tracks, flipped around to face Yanmamon, growled,"Keep going!" Suddenly, a small orb of iron seemed to form from his gaping maw and he shot it into the air. "Metal Drop!" The orb then fell out of the sky and landed on one of the buzzing wings of Yanmamon. This barely even phased the digimon, only enraging it and he buzzed,"Thunder Ray!" A crackle of red lightning shot down and churned the ground in front of Dorimon, a large chunk of earth sending the small creature flying backwards.

(Don't worry, all the others get to fight the bad digi too. I plan on them getting away and meet up with the others before Yanmamon returns with a friend XD)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Clara walked along, Chibimon clutching her shoulders on her back. "So, you're a Digimon, huh? Weird. But really cool."

"Yup," Chibimon smiled. "And you're my partner." He looked around. "I hear voices up ahead. Let's keep moving."

Clara froze. "Oh, nuh UH! I am not going. What if we run into monsters? Bad ones?"

Chibimon held up tiny fists. "Then I'll sock 'em with these!"

Clara giggled. "Yeah, right! Those tiny fists couldn't even hurt a gator, much less a monster." she giggled. She wasn't trying to be mean, she just grew up with a family of boys.

Chibimon grunted. "Oh yeah, I guess your right....Hey look!"

Ahead were two girls, along with two other creatures. They were running. Clara sunk back behind a tree, unsure if the presence was good or bad, when she heard the monster up in the sky. She screamed and ran towards the others girls, hiding behind Koya.
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Tue May 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Moonmon stopped and turned to face Yanmamon in order to help Dorimon. "You keep going too, Alexandria!" The teardrop shaped digimon took in a breath, then suddenly spat what looked like a ball of dark energy, which was encompanied with "Dark Burst!"

It's Allie, she thought fleetingly, more concerned with her Digimon's safety.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Dorimon growled in pain from hitting a tree, the small In-Training digimon much weaker than the older digimon they were fighting. Enraged, he bolted forward despite his sore flank and yowled,"Metal Drop!" Another small iron ball shot into the air, but missed the Yanmamon. The Yanmamon seemed to swallow up the Dark Burst, it slightly burning its maw, but none the less affecting him. He screamed out in anger, darting closer to Moonmon, ready to scoop her up and eat her.

Koya saw the little girl and looked confused. "Hey you! What the hell are you doing out here?!" Maybe this is another of the kids? I wonder if we know her?! Without waiting for a response, she grabbed Clara up and threw her over her shoulder as she ran off, seeing Chibimon sitting next to her head as he held onto Clara's back. "Woah, who are you?"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Tue May 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Clara was shocked. "I-i'm ClaraBelle. A.K.A Gator_Girl337," she said, terrified at the monster chasing them from behind.

Chibimon winced. "And I'm Chibimon!" He leaped off of Clara's back, and raced at the monster. "POP ATTACK!!!" he screeched as he jumped into the air and popped the monster on the tail.
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Wed May 02, 2012 6:49 am

Katrina stumbled towards the three girls. She had finally calmed down, accepting that the odd fuzzy thing before her was a Digimon named Gigimon. Wierd. Soon, she heard an ear-splitting shriek of rage and rna to see what was going on. Was there someone else here? Then she saw it.

A huge dragonfly-ish creature was attacking three people-they seemed strangely familiar.

Gigimon did not wait for commands. He immediatly shot into the battle. He leaped into the air, surprisingly powerful for having no legs, and attacked with the only move he had. Embers glowed faintly in his mouth as he catapulted towards Yanmamon, ready with a Hot Bite.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed May 02, 2012 7:06 am

Yanmamon buzzed angrily towards Gigimon, swatting away Chibimon with his tail and sending him flying down to the ground. He then opened his jaws and roared,"Thunder Ray!", sending a sizzling tongue of red hot electricity hurtling towards the small red digimon.

Dorimon cringed in pain, struggling to his stubby paws and whimpered. With his orange eyes glazed in hurt and his body covered in bruises, he understood that his only other option was to run. Weakly, he growled at their flying enemy before spinning around to chase after Koya and the others, his speed not as fast as usual, but none the less quicker than most.

Koya was shocked! "G.G.? Errrgg there's no time for a reunion right now, that'll have to wait." She continued to run, seeing Dorimon right behind her. Huh? What about the others?
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Wed May 02, 2012 7:51 am

"Chibimon, Gigimon!" Moonmon shouted in her best commanding voice. "We've got to get out of here! There's only three of us and I don't think we can beat this guy!" They had to see that they were definitely outmatched now.

Allie was too busy panting and focusing on not tripping to respond. She kept running, and glanced back to see Dorimon. Where's Moonmon?!

((Something that's been bothering me... On the first page, one of the Digis is Tunomon, which I didn't recognize until I clicked on it. In my game, the Digi that looks like that is Tsunomon, and it's pronounced with an S sound either way. So is it a screwup in my game, or the site?))
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Wed May 02, 2012 8:21 am

Chibimon realized Moonmon was right, and dashed toward Clara. He dove onto her back as the older girl, Koya, carried her.

Clara coughed. "You can put me down now, thanks!" she yelled over all the noise.
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Wed May 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Raegor stirred, lying spread-eagled on the ground in a clearing in some woods. "Ugh." he groaned as his eyes blinked open he was met by a strange sight. There was a strange weight on his chest, and when his eyes finally blinked awake. He saw a furry ball, staring at him with patient eyes, and a brutal blade sticking out of the top of its head.

"Hey." The ball said, with a subtle grin. Raegor jolted up, starteled, and threw the ball off of him. What was going on? Was he dreaming?

"Ouch." the ball said, turning rightside up with surprising dexterity from where it hit the ground. "Calm down, will ya'?" he said, shaking dirt out of his fur.

"S-sorry." Raegor said quickly staring at the furry ball. "What are you?" he asked, shaken. "Where am I?"

The ball huffed, "I thought you were supposed to be the smart one in this partnership." he said, grudgingly. Then the ball puffed out his chest and said proudly "Your in the digital world! And I am a digimon! My name is Punimon!" he said.

"R-raegor." he said, starting to regain his wits. He completely believed Punimon, he wasn't sure why. But his words established themself as truthful in the boy's mind.

"I know who you are." Punimon said, starting to hop up and down, in place. "Your my partner, remember!" he said.
Raegor nodded, though he didn't remember agreeing to team up with anyone. But the digimon had called him his partner, before.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah!" Punimon said, hopping to face away from Raegor, "Seems like we've got company." he said.

Raegor scrambled to his feet, pocketing something without glancing at was in his hand. He could hear a multitude of high-pitched, excite voices. And they seemed to get louder, as they approached. They almost seemed.... familiar?
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed May 02, 2012 5:46 pm

(I know, I've noticed the same thing Sheyna. Only, one the show his name is spelled both ways... weird, huh? Anyways, I'd say its up to DN for whether he wants to call it Tsunomon or Tunomon. I'll change it to the way he wants it. Oh and DN, the orange one with the blade's name is Tsunomon. Punimon is his lesser, baby form XD)

Koya began to get slower, her body beginning to become weighed down by Clara and Chibimon. "Al-alright then," she replied with a huff, setting the two smaller beings down. Just as she was about to bolt again, she heard something strange. Actually, it was the sound of the Yanmamon's flight that was strange. It sounded as if it were leaving, or fleeing from them. She turned around to see the giant creature buzz away quickly through the trees, away from view and she wasn't sure whether to overjoyed from its leaving, or worried that something bigger was about to appear. Walking a little ahead to catch up with Allie, she scooped up Dorimon on the way and mumbled,"Hey, what just happened?" her odd violet eyes shining with curiosity.

Dorimon shook his head and replied,"Apparently we must have been too much of a pain and waste of time. He probably just left to find easier prey who have more meat on there bones, unlike little ol' us and a twig like you." He then grinned and mused,"But that's ok, I'd rather not be lunch on our first day as partners."

Annoyed, Koya retorted,"A twig?! Me, a twig?! Hey, I'm getting curvier everyday!"

"What, I like twigs! Especially birch twigs!!"

"I am not a birch tree!!"

"Okay okay, let's just keep going and see where we end up, alright?" He bounced out of her arms and began padding along on his own, ahead of the group. "Sheesh, why are women so hard to deal with?"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Wed May 02, 2012 6:09 pm

"Yeah, I think Dorimon's probably right- err, about the whole too much of a pain and waste of time thing, I mean." Allie wasn't really paying too much attention to the conversation, instead gazing back the way they'd come. "Where's Moonmon?" she wondered aloud.

The Digimon in question was slowly heading back to Allie after watching the Yanmamon leave.
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy on Wed May 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Daniel woke up again and got up quicker this time. He saw the little ball of blue fur and started thinking that it was kinda cute.

Wanyamon was glad that his partner had woken up again and was not freaking out.

Daniel sudenly heared the group of girls screaming, so he scooped up Wanyamon and headed for the group.
Godofwarguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed May 02, 2012 7:58 pm

In order to catch her breath, Koya sat down beneath a tall tree, panting hard from the long, horrifying run. Never....have I...had to...run that....fast. Not even.....during gym class..... Looking up, she saw Dorimon curled up on the ground, his chest rising and falling at a pretty fast rate. She stretched over and picked him up, cradling him carefully in her arms. She sighed, smiling a bit, and began stroking his flank gently. Wow. This little threw everything he had at that monster just so we would be safe. Looking up, she saw Chibimon and Moonmon and smiled even bigger. All of them did. I guess these little guys are more than they appear.

Hearing a rustle, Koya's head jerked up, and with the shock of the first monster still in her head, she wasn't sure if the rustle was friendly. "Wh-who's out there. Show yourself...." She then felt as Dorimon struggled to lift his head up, his eyes opening slowly. With a weak voice, he mumbled,"Wa-Wanyamon, is that you? Have you found yo-your Daniel?"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Wed May 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Katrina caught up to the people, Gigimon following behind her. It had barely evaded Yanmamon's attacks of epic proportions, and was now worn out. Katrina was also panting from her long run. She took a minute the focus her eyes on the people around her.
"Hey..Aren't you Gatorgirl? And K_Kat?" She asked breathlessly.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Koya blinked, a confused look in her purple eyes. "Uhh yeah....." Leaning down to Dorimon, she mumbled,"Is that...Daniel? Its a girl?" As she glanced back up, her beanie hat fell off and onto Doriomon, who shook it vigorously to remove it from his face.

"No...not Wanyamon. Its...Gigimon. Gigimon, have you found your human too?" He then paused, a loud rumbling coming from his stomach. "Oops! Seems I'm a bit hungry." It rumbled even louder.

"You sure you're just a bit hungry?!" Koya laughed and replied,"Yeah, I'm K Kat. Who are you-" She stopped herself as she remembered the somewhat thick british accent of her friend SamuraiKenny. "I-is that who I think it is?!" she yowled, standing up.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Wed May 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Daniel broke through the undergrowth and saw the group of girls and his sister. He was so releaved to see a familiur face.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy on Wed May 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Torchiclove wrote:Daniel broke through the undergrowth and saw the group of girls and his sister. He was so releaved to see a familiur face.

( that was mine )
Godofwarguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Wed May 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Allie scooped up Moonmon. Bot were panting heavily. Although Allie liked to keep in shape, that run had been a little much. "Huh. So, was all of that group sent here?" she wondered. "And if so, weren't there more of us than this?"
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed May 02, 2012 9:05 pm

(Very well, just remember to make a couple more sentences next time Very Happy Why don't you try explaining how he feels, or describe the scenery and how he and Waynamon react to it. Simple things to add a bit of flair of imagery. Sights, smells, feels, sounds; stuff like that.)

Dorimon hopped off of Koya's lap and padded up to Daniel, sniffing at his feet. Looking up, he saw the small blue digimon and replied excitedly,"Hiya Wanyamon! Aren't humans so cool? And funny lookin?!" He fell over laughing, rolling from side to side on his back.

Great....at least he's back to normal. She wore her playfully annoyed sneer, feeling that despite how cute they looked, the Digimon seemed to be far more funny looking. But that was just by her standards. "You're no Justin Timberlake yourself either." she muttered softer than anyone else could hear, chuckling sarcastically.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Thu May 03, 2012 6:51 am

"I'm SamuraiKenny. And my brother over here is British_Boy," Katrina stated matter-of-factly. She sat down next to Gigimon, who soon began chatting with the other Digimon.

"'Sup, Wanyamon? I hope your human was smarter than mine. She had a heart attack when she saw me!" Gigimon giggled to the little ball of fur. He was staring at its light-blue ears, mesmerized.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top