Side stories and sub-plots

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Side stories and sub-plots

Post  Green Hornet on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 pm

"Shut your trap." Jeremy retorted bitterly, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"What's going on?" A familiar voice called as Muire stumbled over the pile of debris that Merrik and Wolvar had neglected to clean. "What happened here? It looks like a tornado-" She looked down at Laur and the Pikachu. "hit... the... dear God." She slid down the pile of debris, followed by Third Degree Burn.

"Who did this?" She growled, glaring angrily at the two trainers. Her hand bunched up into a fist and Third Degree tensed up, as if he was going to set the whole place on fire.
Green Hornet
Admin

View user profile http://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Rayla looked up to see Muire, shock filling her belly, but an angry glare still remained. "I got here late, but I'm sure that this was Lucifer's doing.....No, it was by a Trump Card attack. It was that snotty Ren." She seemed to be muttering to herself more than to the younger trainer, her salty tears dripping onto her arm and soaking through the bandages. She still couldn't get the picture of the menacing face out of her head, the dirty, bloodstained burnt orange fur of her best friend burning into her brain. "That man is a menace to the Grython name, stealing our sacred symbol pokemon, then killing off the only kind pokemon on his team...probably during training. Even I'm not that heartless and brutal."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:33 am

Eva-May and Percival came over to the others, the Altaria taking large hopping steps and then coming to rest between Eva and Sacha who was kneeling on the ground, going over the now deceased Pikachu with a light hand, frowning. "Definatly Trump Card." She said, looking up at Muire and then to the Pikachu's trainer. "He wont get away with this." Sacha growled. Titan agreed with lash of his tail.

Eva was opening up her C-gear and she moved away to have a quiet conversation with the Unovan's police, they'd have his face in all the major cities precinct in a few hours. She glanced at Rayla before going back to her conversation. She had know idea Abel had gone to killing pokemon in battles on purpose, that was a crime and she wondered why he hadn't been reported before now... Probably because he was from on of the old families.

(I'll be back in a few minutes, going to get some food for my crickets.)
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:39 am

Rayla shook her head and muttered,"It won't work. He can't be caught. We've had the entire Johto police on his tail before, back when he was much weaker, and they still we no match. Besides...he never visits the samw place twice, except for the Dragon's Den, and that was only twice." She had begun to twist a strand of her crimson red hair between her fingers, Bellatrix leaping out of her Pokeball, and beginning to curiously sniff at the Mightyena, her ears sticking up tall.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:43 am

"There's no shame in trying, he deserves to go away for a long time." Eva said, finally ending her call. Perry hummed in agreement, If Eva wasn't busy with her research they'd track him. See how strong he was with Perish Song on the table.

Sacha stood up and wrung her hands. "Should.. should we bury him, or would you like to take him home?" Sacha asked, focusing on the fact there was a dead pokemon in front of her... plus that last hyperbeam had really shook her up.
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:11 am

Rayla glanced back, normality returning to her aqua green eyes as she rested her hand softly on Sacha's shoulder. "Trust me, its just my feelings he's after. If I train harder, and remain with you and Aaron, I'm sure Abel will quit trying to bother me when my emotions grow sturdier. Y-you will allow me to continue journeying with you guys....right?" There was a quiver of uncertainty in her voice that no one had ever heard before, not that she'd ever let anyone hear it otherwise. Bellatrix leaped into her trainer's arms and began licking softly at the bandage, her glittering deep sepia eyes wide with innocent joy.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:19 am

Sacha smiled. "Of course you can stay with us." She said, clasping the hand on her shoulder. "Muire... I'll leave you with your friends ok? I've got some stuff to talk to my sister about." She said, pointing to Eva-May.

Eva lead the the other girls to the place she had found to sit down, it had been sheltered from the battle by a large rock, and it over looked the large ponds in front of them. The ice-water trainer slumped to the ground and took out her Pokeball, intending to go over the injuries of the Pokemon inside. "Mother said if I ran into you I should say hello for her." She said, letting out Levi first and taking his face gently in her hands.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:41 am

Popping out of his Cherishball and waddling forward, after tripping on a rock, Sierra climbed into Rayla's crisscrossed lap and stared in awe at Levi's face. "Woah dude! Look at your face!!! Its totally rad!!!" As the male Axew totally fan-girled over the injured Swampert, Bellatrix nuzzled her trainer endearingly, Rayla looking down tenderly at the Lillipup. "You know what'll help bring up our spirits?" she murmured to the dog-pokemon. "A lovely little contest. I haven't been to one in years, let alone entered one, but they're really fun. I'm sure you'd be awesome in one. I could teach you all the tricks that I taught the Triple T Team!" She began tickling Bellatrix's tummy, the warmth radiating off of it giving Rayla a bit a reassured feeling for some odd reason.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:50 am

"A very bad dragon type happened." Levi said, his voice a deep rumble in his throat. Eva flicked his nose for moving and went back to cleaning the cuts and spraying them with potion, watching as the injuries closed up. She put him back in his ball and then called out Scylla.

Percival was still out of his ball and he craned his neck down and around to get a good look at Rayla, dark eye's glinting with curiosity. Now that the battle was gone and the foe fled he had the same calm look about him as most Altaria.

Sacha was sitting down next to Ralya, stroking Titan's head.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:56 am

(ah crap. my dad just woke up and caught me on the computer. I have no time to make a full post and I got to get to bed. Sorry, g'night. I'll be up early tomorrow though, ok?)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:57 am

(Night)
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:35 am

Kitty sniffed at Scylla, her bright red eyes wide with curiosity. She then craned her neck, turning her head to stare at Percival, admiring his odd feathers, the thin fans on her tail making a strange fluttery beating sound, as they always did when she was excited. Seeing all these strong Pokemon here at the same time made it feel almost like home, though it reminded her that she needed to become much stronger.

Sierra's gaping awe remained as Scylla was drawn out, his stout little tail wagging as he pulled a stale poffin out of Rayla's bag, munching down on the crispy, brittle surface, reaching the hard filling, though with a fresh poffin, the inside is soft and fruity. But Sierra seemed to prefer them stale this way.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:57 pm

The massive sea-serpent blinked lazily at Kitty as Eva went over her injuries, once again only on the head, she had a large bruise forming but she didn't seem to be concussed. Eva applied the potion and then stroked one of Scylla's feelers. "You did a good job protecting those other trainers." She said, then returned her to her ball. Next was Nemean, the Luxray was the lest hurt of them, she'd been mostly on the giving end of the injuries. But still Eva combed through her black and yellow fur, looking for any signs she was hurt.

"What is it? Do I have something in my feathers?" Percival asked, noticing the Flygon staring. He craned his flexible neck to check his wings and tail feather, making sure he didn't have anything stuck in them.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Kitty shook her head and mused,"Oh no, its nothing! Its just been a while since I've been surrounded by Pokemon of almost unreal strength; kinda reminds me of home." The chrome and red pokeball shaped amulet glittered and created a tinkle sounds as it clattered against her scaly, long neck, the communicator device acting as one of Rayla's symbolic trademarks.

Lifting her gaze off of her Lillipup, allowing Bellatrix to run around as she pleased, Rayla stopped to study Eva-May's face for the first time, her normal smuggishly cocky sneer appearing on her face as she announced,"That's right! You're that Eva chic who pissed Abel off way back in the day! Even though he beat you, you forced the fear of losing so far down his throat, he nearly choked from the pressure and trained every day. Eva......Eva-May Drake, right? Sacha's older sibling? I'm not sure if you recognized me, but I'm Rayla Grython. You know, that little runt with the long red ponytail and bunch of pink and white bows and ribbons, wearing a little lacy dress?" Rayla blushed a bit as she attempted to recall her former attire from those many years ago. It was before I had left to search for Abel when I first saw you come through Blackthorn. I was only seven at the time though, and Abel wasn't all that strong yet. I-I was the annoying kid with the weak-looking Swablu wearing a pink barrette."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Sacha gave Rayla a 'dude you only just noticed were related?' look chuckled, and went back to petting Titan and watching her sister.

Eva smiled at Rayla and tapped Nemean's nose with her Pokeball, returning her there. She knew she had to take Calypso to a Pokemon centre, even without double checking. She decided to let Shelby out to play and pulled his Pokeball from it's clip. "Come on then Shelby." She released her Squirtle to play with the other small pokemon. Sacha took then hint and let Apep out as well. The Servine looked around nervously for a while, but then noticing he wasn't out for battle, plodded over to Sierra.

"I know the faces of all the trainers out of Blackthorn, of course I recognise you Rayla." Eva-May said. "I especially remember the Grython's. I tripped over you and ruined your dress. I see you haven't got much taller.. But then again I haven't either." She smirked.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:14 am

Rayla chuckled and patted Sierra's head, looking down. "Yeah, I remember my mother flipping out about me getting my new party dress ruined. I guess I just followed around every new trainer that entered Blackthorn. It was a natural habit.. And thanks, I suppose being small can help with intimidation." Yawning, she went to tie her hair back after it came loose during Rai's thrashing, but as her arm bent backwards, she winced in pain as the Raichu'c bite left a searing sting. Squinting, she forced a strained chuckle as Bellatrix sniffed at her trainer. "No, I'm fine Bellzie. Why don't you and Sierra go and play with the others?" With that, the Lillipup bounded off, tackling the Axew, who had climbed moronically otno Shelby's shell, knocking them all down. As Rayla watched, she glanced over to Sacha, then to Eva, then down to her knees, her gaze soft.

"So...Have you run into that strange team of knight-like guys trying to force people to give up and abandon their pokemon?"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Eva-May tipped her head. "No.. no I haven't. Should I make a point to watch out for them?" She asked.

Sacha tightened her hold on Titan's neck at the mention of Team Plasma, she had a horrible feeling they were up to no good. No group of people with the word 'Team' in their name had ever done any good.

Perry was preening his feathers, a satisfied glint in his eyes. He was rather strong and he loved to be praised by others. "Why thank you little one, your not so bad yourself" He said. Squirt was restyling the other small Pokemon off his back, and dodging Apep's tickling vine whips.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:16 am

Rayla held a firm gaze at Eva-May, her aqua green eyes burning angrily. "Not really watch them for your own benefit, but for the benefit of other trainers. I trust they you won't be swayed by their poisonous words, but they've gotten many others to give up their Pokemon because they put these guilt trips on them. I was lucky to stop a little boy from releasing his precious Pidove, but as I saved one trainer from heartache, five more trainers sent away their beloved partners. Its so sad to see all those poor wandering Pokemon out alone, without to proper skills to keep them safe and alive out in the wilderness." She pounded a balled up fist in the land, driving it, with all her might as far as it could go, into the earthy ground., her teeth clenched in a bitter scowl. "Hmpf! You know who should be after those scoundrels, if they're not breaking the law? The Pokemon Rangers! Surely this is at least a crime to the well being of Pokemon, whom the Rangers are sworn to protect?!"

She thought back to a time when she had visited the Hoenn Region at 12 years of age, training her Vibrava, Buzzer, her Dragonair, Draco, and her Altaria, Blizzard. She had been strong back then, but was extremely out of place there, and it hurt her training, causing her team to lose a bit of their strength and she had to have her butt rescued multiple times by this one woman who wore sleek brown leather and rich, earthy colored clothing over her bright, showy uniform. She always seemed to watching out for me, no matter where I was in the region. Always having my back when the going got too tough for a kid like me. I'll never forget that day when I was trapped in the Mirage Tower during that wretched sandstorm and all those angry Tranpinch came and attacked me when I sprained my ankle. Then, out of the blue, her shiny partner came tunneling through the sand and curled up against me as the woman came through the stony ceiling, using her Styler to calm the enraged Ground Types. Miss Kat...my hero.

~

"Abel, why is it every time you return back to me, your Pokemon are so injured that they're almost fatal? You're so lucky that they weren't hurt too badly this time, unlike the last time we met up. Honestly, its as if you don't even care for their well being," hissed the worried voice of a gentle looking young woman as she stared at the shady man through the darkness of the room, the only light coming from a dying candle who's wax had began to spill upon the wood table. As the flickering light reflected against the girl's face, the tiny golden flecks in her eyes sparkled wildly within the rest of her burnt orange gaze. Upon one shoulder, curled around the back of her neck, was the head of a fiery looking pokemon, its long, cream and orange pelt prickled at the sight of the cruel, dark trainer.

"So what if it seems that way? What something may seem....doesn't always mean that it is." Abel stared back at the girl with no sign of emotion in his eyes as the girl wrapped her arms around his lower torso, her gentle cooing beginning up again, with murmurs of 'I'm so glad of that' and 'I knew there was good in you.' He allowed the coddling to continue while Ren sat in the corner of the small, dark cabin, her legs, paws, and part of her head wrapped up in bandages, evil hatred burning in her eyes. The fact that such a pathetic excuse for a human gets to throw her slender body all over my master...Its so unruly! And disgusting! Wretched beast, watch out or I'll have that smooth hide of yours as my new blanket! Yet, despite the Flareon's enraged growls and unheard threats, the young woman's cooing and cuddles ceased to stop.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Eva-May curled one of her hands into a fist then leant her chin on it. "All the Ranger's can do is look out for the Pokemon once they have been released, they can't prevent people from releasing then by their own free will. We can just hope that this group is a passing fancy of the people and they will eventually see sense and stop the nonsense themselves." Eva turned to look at the two girls, noticing them both lost in memory.

For Sacha it was another team and another land.

She kneeled next to her cousin, looking down at the torn ground. "Someone has been digging here, and recently too." Sacha had said, running her hands over the dirt. "You go tell Riley we've figured out the cause of the underground disturbances on the island, I'll see if they left anything behind." She had then stood up and wiped the dirt from her old cargoes, they'd been grey with yellow stripes and she'd worn them with a long sleeved red top and a matching grey and yellow striped short sleeved jacket, her goggles had hung around her neck and her hair had been longer and tied back.
"Are you sure you'll be ok on your own?"
"Yeah cus, I'll be fine. I've got Barrow with me."
Her cousin had moved away then, heading for the exit, Sacha had headed deeper into the cave, torch light shinning and Barrow slinking along behind like and oversized lizard. Then it had been electric lights and the sound of machines, strange people with out-of-date haircuts and crazy space suits. With a metaphorical one-two punch she'd taken them down, disabling their digging machines and sending them running. Then it was dinner with Riley and her cousin, who then proceeded to sing a very embarrassing happy birthday and she'd been given a gift, Anubis' egg.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:33 am

~

"Hmpf! Tucker, use Hyper Voice. We are DONE here! Kazumi Hex, gather my trophy and we'll be on our way." The small girl's body was perfectly poise as she straddled the large reptile's back, its long muzzle clamped upon the large golden object that gleamed with an unmatched sheen. She kept her chin tipped high and her icy blue eyes slitted, her pretty face twisted in a disgusted smirk at the others watching her. She patted down her ruffled dress and sighed, pulling up one lacy hand to cover her small pink mouth in a weak attempt to hide her boredom. Following as the girl left the light-filled, flashing building with pulsing music and noisy people, the slimy, reflective body of a Politoad erupted a harsh scream to silence the jarring crowd before hopping quickly after his commander.

Sighing again, she looked up at the night sky's glittering stars, ignoring the raging music from the contest building deep within the center of Hearthome as they trailed along the light-lit streets. Pulling out a small, fake jewel-studded cellphone, the child pressed it up to her head, past her long, platinum blonde hair and whined,"Oh Mother! Get Sebastian to order me a jet to Unova now! I want to leave these people in Sinnoh; they have no rare Pokemon for me obtain!!"

"But Lidia, my dear! What about that cute little Riolu you found-"

"Mother! What have I told you about calling her cute?! Besides, Teah is a Lucario now! I hope you really didn't expect her to remain in that sorry state for long, she's much lovelier now as her final form!" Flipping one ponytail, her eyes flashed brightly in the dark as she glanced over to the towering beauty of black and royal blue fur, the beast's gleaming red eyes glittering as lovely as freshly polished rubies. "Now, get me my jet please." Her tone had changed drastically, turning her ear-piercing yowls into soft, pleading murmurs.

"Oh alright dear. But please, be safe and make sure Sir Sebastian and Lady Leona stay with you. That Persian is the only Pokemon I trust to keep you safe."

"Fine! How ever it may be, at least I shall be visiting the lovely place in which my darlings Alicorn, Kazumi Hex, and Rose were from! Ohh, and I'll be able to pick up my newly purchased Shiny Joltik from Miss Juniper, aren't I correct?"

"Yes yes, my dear. Now, get to a Pokecenter soon. The jet shall be arriving there within moments. Goodbye then, my little love Liddie."

Liddie hung up the phone and patted the large Krookodile's head, urging her forward at a shocking speed; the Lucario having to pick up the Politoad and run to keep up with the young girl.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:35 am

(ohohohoh.)
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:38 am

(Prissy much, am I right? XD)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:42 am

(damn straight.
In the main RP I'm waitng for DN to get back... I'm not sure who I could call up for Lid.)
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:44 am

(Lol, I wouldn't know either. OH! Maybe Professor J.? )
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:46 am

(ok, get her their first. I'm a bit blocked for rp but it will at least allow you to develop her.

*back to dr rp lore*)
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top