Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthday

+3
MewMew100
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
7 posters

Go down

Birthday      Empty Birthday

Post  Green Hornet Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 pm

In the realm between Starclan and the mortal world, there lies a special place that Starclan sets aside for birthdays. This is the first year that Starclan is throwing a birthday party, and they invited a few cats ahead of time to help set up for the party itself.

Icestar, head of the birthday planning group, not only invited some of the Frostclan cats, but even some from the Dark Forest, as well. In other words, you can help set up as any cat you have played before, as well as party as any cat.

However, no bloodshed is allowed in the party place. It is not physically possible for claws or fangs to do any damage, so the fights that occur are normally just semi-harmless brawls, even though some cats may wake up with bruises in the morning.

The party hasn't started yet, but Icestar has a lot of setting up to do. Care to help out?
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Birthday      Empty Re: Birthday

Post  Torchiclove Wed May 09, 2012 6:46 am

I wouldn't put Rubyrain in charge of snacks. You might get a little surprise. Because that is not punch.

Vulturewing took a trip to the dark forest after being corrupted. He's gonna be in charge of clean up, via Tigerclaw :3
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed May 09, 2012 8:16 am

I wouldn't trust Cherrywing with the decor; he'd probably string the place up with orgaans and bloody stuff. XD

Oceanfeather and Birchpaw should tag-team on something. What'd ya think?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed May 09, 2012 7:51 pm

((DERP THIS IS RP))

"Damn it, Wolfmask. Now we have to inflate more balloons. Ugh, Lasair, look at what you've done. There's punch all over the carpet." Icestar growled, levitating a clipboard and pencil in front of him with his mind powers bestowed upon him by Starclan.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed May 09, 2012 8:11 pm

(YAYZ!)

"Where are the RAAAAAAIIIIIINBOWS?!" Moonpelt asked, staggering around in a drunken stupor. Her words slurred slightly. It was hard for her to travel across the skies of The Tribe of Endless Hunting to Starclan without getting a little tipsy. She'd get over it soon.

Stoneclaw rolled his eyes, though it was good to see his sister again. He dragged a rabbit across the ground, letting in rest on the ground near a table. He was definatly going to supply some food. Right after he dipped into the stash of chocolate.

Bearpelt's eyes darted around suspiciously. "AH! Stoneclaw's gonna poison that rabbit! No!" He yowled, chasing his tail in his panic. He seemed to forget that Starclan cats can't die or get hurt. Who could really blame him? Psychopaths will be psychopaths.

"I BROUGHT STREAMERS!!!!!!!" Rivermist yelled as she padded onto the scene, red, blue, and purple strings hanging from her maw.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed May 09, 2012 8:41 pm

"Now, THIS is what I'm talking about!" The clipboard dropped to the ground. "It's a party, and even getting ready for one can be fun. LET'S KICK IT!" He jumped up to a stage and started working on the amps and guitars and crap for the musical entertainment. "Guess who's playing!" Icestar called as he worked. "That's right, Icestar and the Badgers."

"Hey, we late?" Called a female voice as three cats bounded in to the party area. "Just in time to rehearse, right?" The were furless, with huge eyes.

"There y'all are! C'mon, we can start playing."

(( YEAH, ICESTAR PLAYS IN A BAND.

AND HE'S ON GUITAR.

WITH PAWS ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed May 09, 2012 8:45 pm

(CUZ BITCH, HE'S FLAWLESS!)

Rubyrain laughed until she almost died, again, when she heard something that Sparrowblaze was saying.
"LAWL! This is gonna be awesome! Especially since Icestar is playing!" She yowled happily.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu May 10, 2012 7:55 pm

"I can't believe you guys remembered my birthday." Snowstar meowed(of course she'd only been leader of MossClan until Grasspaw was old enough, she'd kept the title though.) "I mean, even I can't remember it."
"Would we be good friends if we forgot?" Rosethorn asked, tipping her head slightly. "Wait no! Nightkit that is not a toy!" The she-cat cried and ran after the spirit of the unruly kit.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu May 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Playing in the corner, in a pile of confetti, was a fluffy tabby and white tom, along with a dappled silver and blue-grey kit, and russet tabby, black, and white she-cat with blue eyes. "Come on, Aurablaze! Its fun!" mewled little Dapplekit, along with Birchpaw's calming laughter.

Icefern was sitting with her own kits, the three tiny creatures too startled to run and play with the others. Pearlpaw sat beside her mother, the same distasteful sneer upon her face. Looking over at her daughter, Icefern mewed,"Hey, why don't you go and terrorize, I mean play, with the other young cats?"

"Keh heh!"

"Chaw haw haw!"

Icefern's ears bent back. "Aww fuck...Cherrywing and Shadewind are here..."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu May 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Hawkscar stalked back and forward on the edge of the party, ears back and claws out.

Nightkit smirked and jumped out of the shadows onto her sisters back. "Hiiii-ya!" She cried tumbling the other over into the thick grass.

Snowstar chuckled at the cats around her.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu May 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Dapplekit squealed with delight, her stormy grey-blue eyes glittering wildly. "Oh Nightkit!! You startled me!!" Her long tail lashed playfully as she crouched in the confetti.

Jewelfire padded into the clearing, along with a tiny tabby tom kit following behind her. "Now Bravekit, play nice with the others, ok?" She nuzzled his ear and he bounced away, his large orange eyes shining.

Shineeye also stalked into the clearing, her blue eyes wide open, but her gold eye had been removed in a past fight. Her normally cynical look was gone and replaced with a look of genuine kindness as she carried a small fawn kit in her mouth, along with a dark grey and tabby one along her side. "Momma, can me and Mousekit go play?" mewed the small tom, Brackenkit, who gently prodded her mother's flank, trying to make her drop his sister.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri May 11, 2012 1:16 am

Icestar and his band began playing some sort of epic rock song. Near the end, Icestar had this wicked solo and the guitar burst into flames, somehow not harming his paw at all.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri May 11, 2012 6:47 am

Rubyrain and Sparrowblaze rocked out together near the stage.

Bearpelt padded tentatively over to Icefern, careful that Moonpelt didn't see him. "H-H-Hello," He mewed shakily, the foundation of his sanity slowly dissapating.

Stoneclaw sent a wayward glance at his son and grand-niece. They are so related... he thought, watching as the danced around the stage with glee. How did I end up with kin like that?

Tigerclaw walked in, a sly grin on her face. "I'm shithead, and I walk like this! I'm Shithead, and I dance like this! I'm Shithead and I can only count to six! What the hell come after six?" She sang, not really caring. She was too busy watching Vulturewing be her servant.

(Are living cats invited?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 11, 2012 7:39 am

Oceanfeather burst through a large cake that Soulthunder and finished adding the last of decorative icing, surprising the fuck out of the wandering spirit cat. "Damn it Oceanfeather!! I had just finished it too!!"

The recently pelt-changed she-cat shook her fur, licking the cake and frosting from her silver and pale blue fleecy coat. For some reason, Oceanfeather's pelt had changed slightly: the silver on her muzzle had now stretched down past her throat and connected with the silver on her belly and the somewhat short fur on her head between her ears had grown longer, almost similar to her best friend, Soulthunder's. "Oh lighten up, buddy!! Its a party!!!" However, she still kept the same goofiness and her milky pale blue eyes.

(The only reason I've said her appearance has changed is because decided to fix up her old appearance a little. She basically looks the same, just a little more depth.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri May 11, 2012 8:31 am

Foxstar laughed as Bloodmoon started downing as much punch as possible, courtesy of Spiritsong's dare. He's going to make himself sick! AGAIN.

Spiritsong grinned, turning to watch Icestar's epic solo. "Oohh, flames."

A minute later, Bloodmoon had collapsed, his ginger belly bulging. "Urgghh." It made Foxstar start giggling more when he suddenly sat back up and yelled, "Hey! Where's the cake?!"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Fri May 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Mintpaw walked over to Bloodmoon and gave him some juniper for his stomack. Then he started danceing for no aparent reason, but he just fealt so happy despite his usual atitude.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri May 11, 2012 6:45 pm

"WAHOO! Let's get this party started!" Yelled Icestar, flinging the fire on his paw towards the nearest streamers. The streamers caught on fire, setting other streamers on fire, until all streamers were on fire but somehow not burning up. "Swiftfeather helped me cook up these little babies yesterday!" Icestar shouted, shaking his paws off. "Fire doesn't hurt and the streamers don't disappear." He turned to the band. "Let's play another!" They launched into another song, this one slightly slower and better for dancing. The last one was just insane.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun May 13, 2012 11:05 am

Thornheart grunted as he raked his claws again over what was once a tree stump. "Why do I have to help you?" he growled, growing tired of his work.

"Because, your my friend." Silverheart explained for the umpteenth time. "Besides, we're almost done." It was true. The slightlier bigger then lifesize wooden sculpture of Snowstar was almost done. And amazingly, accurate. Silverheart seemed to have a good understanding of how to work the wood. And even the stripes and markings upon Snowstar could be seen on the statue. "There." Silverheart said, raking the final line that defined Snowstar's hindleg.

The two were in a small clearing not far from where the party was. "Now for the finishing touch." Silverheart said, he padded over to the base of a tree, with a few quick movements he tore moss off the tree. Then walking back over to the stature he draped it at the foot of the sculpture, and pawed the moss so that it seemed to be climbing up Snowstar's legs.

"Purrrrfect." Silverheart mewed, taking a step back to survey the statue.

Thornheart snorted. "I think we're done here?"

"Quite." Silverheart said walking to the back of the stature, and crouching slightly, he pressed his forehead to the statue, and pushed. It slid across the ground, and in the direction of the camp, being surprisingly light.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum