Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've GOT to be Kidding Me - (MLP: FiM RP Setup!)

+2
MewMew100
Green Hornet
6 posters

Go down

You've GOT to be Kidding Me - (MLP: FiM RP Setup!) Empty You've GOT to be Kidding Me - (MLP: FiM RP Setup!)

Post  Green Hornet Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:34 am

"He's back? You have GOT to be kidding me!"

Just another day in Equestria, not much to be said here.

You're a pony, obviously, Pegasus, Unicorn, or Earth Pony, and you're just doing your daily stuff when suddenly...

PLOT DEVELOPMENT! A bunch of really cool weird crap happens to you and you go on an adventure to save the world!

Of course, I can't tell you what it is that happens. That would ruin the surprise and the fun. Just join to find out, you lazy mule (no offense).

Form -

Name:
Species:
Cutie Mark:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

I'll post my stuff later. Too lazy now.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You've GOT to be Kidding Me - (MLP: FiM RP Setup!) Empty Re: You've GOT to be Kidding Me - (MLP: FiM RP Setup!)

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:51 pm

I didn't know if we were supposed to post the forms here Razz

Name: Shimmer Spice Glitzgale
Occupation: Sweets Maker, known mostly for her Atomic Spice Comets and her Poison Apples. (They aren't really poison, just little green hard candies shaped like apples that are super sour.) Yes, she is known for her really dull sense of taste, often making her candy too sour, spicy, bitter, or sweet, but oh well.
Species: Pegasus
Cutie Mark: Red and pink shaker surrounded by three sparkly silver diamond-like shapes and a small spray of red, silver, and pink freckles around the mark.
Appearance: A rather small white pony with small wings and silver eyes. She wears her mane in a high ponytail made up of red and pink colored hair, held tightly by a silver hairband. As for her tail, it matches the same color pattern, and at the base of her tail is a long, metallic silver ribbon. She also has her left ear pierced, having a small, silver sphere-shaped stun right above an upside-down triangle stud.Sometimes is know for wearing around her red Snuggie, whom she has names Charles.
Personality: Goofy, childish, hyperactive to the extreme, and completely oblivious to everything around her. She tends to be a bit annoying, to some, especially Frostbite, but many also revere her as cute and attractive, often making Frostbite jealous and causing her to set up immature tricks and traps for Shimmer.
Other: She acts like quite the hyperactive pony, has trouble flying straight, and is often mistaken for a filly, though her mind isn't that far from one.

Name: Frostbite Glitzgale
Age: Supposedly 22, but appears to be about in her later twenties.
Occupation: Couch Potato and part-time waitress at the local tavern.
Cutie Mark: A row of sharply point fangs surrounded by royal blue snowflake like marks and a spray of silver and royal blue flecks around the mark and traveling down her back legs till about an inch and a half away from the hoof.
Appearance: A pretty white pegasus with large, sapphire blue eyes and three sparkling blue dots tattooed in a row above each eyelid, as well a blue, six-pointed snow flake-star on each cheek. The tips of her ears and feathers of each wings suggest that the parts themselves are frostbitten, and she also wears similar earrings to Shimmer, the orb and triangle studs being dark blue and on the right ear. As for her lusciously sparkling silver hair with rich blue streaks, she wears her mane in a tight bun, held together with a blue crystal pin in the center of the bun, decorated with small blue beads. And her tail is held at the base by a soft black scrunchie decorated with blue beads. But her most striking feature would happened to be the cloud of shimmering glitter that surrounds her body and mane, her hair fluttering with sparkles.
Personality: Cheap, lecherous, and somewhat of a snob. Sometimes she speaks lustfully, often in a seducing way, and other time, in a crude manner, especially when making a joke or rude comment. Her actions, as for the way she walks or flies, are often in flirtatious form and whenever she wears clothes or the such, it is most often very questionable. However, she does an ok job of taking care of Shimmer, being much more mature than the pony whom she sees as her 'sister.'
Other: She can be pretty scandalous, but also very nice at the same time. Though she's lazy and prefers to spend her time either kicking it on the couch or out shopping, if there is a problem that he friends need her help to fix, she's not one to deny them. She is also the clone of Shimmer Spice (I'll get into that later. Its a pretty big topic.)

Name: Passion Paradise Hart
Cutie Mark: Three red hearts in a circle, with three pale pinkish white petals in between each and a fourth petal in the center.
Appearance: A long-limbed pink pegasus with soft teal colored eyes. Her ears are pierced on both sides, one small black stud on each ear. As for her hair, she normally wears it in a different style everyday, but her most usual way is having her bangs pinned to one side, often covering one eye, and the rest is down on one side. Her tail is often flat-ironed down and straight. The color of her mane and tail is a blend of dark and soft pinks, with one small streak of black in her bang, and one in tail. She also wears a dark magenta collar with a small red heart tag dangling from the front, and when she's at work, she's know for wearing a ruffled pink skirt-apron depending on where she is working. (Apron for hair styling/Skirt for clerking. Alt hair styles that are common = Twin pigtails and a braided tail.)
Personality: Very calm, charming, and quite normal. Passion has a knack for being friends with almost anyone and always open for a random conversation.
Other: She has a pink pet pig with a red heart shaped spot on its rump, as well as a curly red tail named Valentine Kisses. She often wears a big red bow around her neck with tiny pink kiss marks decorating it. She and Island Sublime are best friends.

Name: Island Sublime
Occupation: Part-time vacation tour guide, plus any other job Passion Paradise can get her, though they often don't last too long Razz
Species: Earth Pony
Cutie Mark: A large white Hibiscus blossom with a pale yellow pistil and stamens, as with a tiny sun above it toward the 'northwest' part of the flank. The top of the sun starts off as a vivid yellow color, but blends into an orange towards the bottom.
Appearance: A very odd looking Earth Pony. Being born on a faraway island within a herd of very reclusive ponies, Sublime had gained the same trait as every other pony in her tribe- very long, almost elf-like ears, she and her kind earned the name Elf-Pony. She is a bright lime green with short golden hair with many large streaks of dark orange, the parts where the two colors blend often making a light orangey color. She wears her hair up in a short, high-ponytail, held together by a wire string with a yellow ball at each end that hangs down behind her neck, and her tail is a bit longer, though still short, and curled at the end. Its kinked up higher than most tails as another birth defect by her kind, as well as the Elf-Ponies' extra long, skinny legs. She has large eyes that start off as gold at the top, but then blend into a burnt orange as they travel downward. Her most noticeable accessory is a soft orange band around her back, right thigh with a large white Hibiscus blossom with a pale yellow pistil and stamens pinned upon it, and the multiple black rings lining up both ears.
Personality: Open, even with strangers, and a bit of an airhead, despite how smart the rest of her tribe was. She is very nice, though sometime a bit blunt because of her inability to understand tact. Just like Passion Paradise, she talks to anyone and everyone, making it her goal to become friends with everypony. She also a bit of a scatterbrain who is addicted to her electronics.
Other: Despite her airheadedness, she was born with an extremely high IQ, though she really hasn't gotten used to using it. However, there are moments of deep struggle in which her brain makes a quick breakthrough, the pony making a smart comment and often leaving the others dumbfounded. She has a pet ducklet named Udon. She and Passion Paradise are best friends.

Name: Chrome Amethyst 'The Horn'
Occupation: Iron Hooves chef, majors in Crystalline Stew and other mineral based foods. (Uses magic to make them edible. They have surprisingly exotic tastes.)
Species: Unicorn
Cutie Mark: Half a amethyst geode with the rocky outside a metallic-chrome color.
Appearance: A strong, muscular-looking white stallion with heavy purple hooves. The white fur at the bottom of each hoof was lined with a chrome color. He has deep purple eyes and long, jagged cut violet mane and tail. His bulk, strong legs are ringed by alternating violet and silver colored rings traveling up his legs. He has quite the short horn, and often make rude remarks whenever somepony offends or makes a joke because of it. But his most recognizable feature is the odd metallic curls printed on the back corner of his eye with a violet dot within the center of each of the three curls.
Personality: Greedy, headstrong, and bit of an arrogant fool who spends a lot of his time puffing up his ego. He doesn't easily get along with others, though he seeks attention quite desperately, having a habit of thinking himself as higher than everypony else.
Other: He's quite the chef, though whenever somepony praises his work, he claims that his skills aren't yet honed. He also breaks out into a frantic fit whenever a comment is made about his small horn. He is also a reluctant uncle to two unicorns in Canterlot, Cottonee Sweets and Candied Skull.
*Magic Color* - Dark Purple

Name: Cottonee Sweets Phanta(Cuz I think 'Cottonee' looks better than 'Cottony' XD)
Cutie Mark: Black Heart
Appearance: A pretty pale pink pony with glittering pale lavender-tinted white eyes and small hooves. As for her fair pale lavender-tinted white hair, she wears her well kept mane curled with a large white bow with a black heart matching her cutie mark in its center, on the opposite side of her head as her sister, as well as a small plain white bow at the base of her coiled, curled tail. Though her appearance may seem simple, she makes up for it with fancy and excessive dresses and outfits being worn during outings in the town and makeup, such as different colored eyeshadows, mascara, and lipglosses.
Personality: Bubbly, naive, and a bit of an air head, Cottonee Sweets is her sister's opposite, often being oblivious to Skull's sarcasm and dark-humored jokes, though she tries to understand her sister to the best of her extent. Cottonee is very attached to her sister younger sister (by 2 minutes)and struggles to find things in common with Candied Skull so that she can remain close to her, worried that Skull is annoyed with her for not understanding. However, she can often see signs that their bond remains strong, and it is at these times where Cottonee drags her sister away to do something that the peppy pony finds 'fun,' Skull often finding the activity 'uncool' or just 'too stupid,' although nearly every time, the dark sister caves in and does what Cottonee wants.
Other: Sisters with Candied Skull and niece to Chrome Amethyst. Although Candied Skull is the more mature and rational one of the pair, Cottonee Sweets is both the older and the slightly taller twin. She lives in Canterlot, but stays and visits with her reluctant uncle in Ponyville quite often.
*Magic Color* - Sparkling Black

Name: Candied Skull Phanta
Occupation: Highschooler, Part-time clerk at Punksterz (Pony-equivalent to Spencers/Hot Topic)
Cutie Mark: Chibi Skull
Appearance: While her sister is bright and flashy, Candied Skull is much more subtle, being a purplish burgundy color with surprisingly bright silver eyes. She is slightly smaller than her sister, and she doesn't wear as much wild outfits as Cottonee Sweets either. As for her sleek, reflective blue black hair, she wears both her mane and tail down flat, having a small black-striped white bow at the base of her tail, as well as a large black-striped white bow with a skull matching her cutie in its center, on the opposite side of her head as her sister. She has a simple taste in clothing, wearing only what she has to, like a company name tag during work or a dress during a formal event. As for makeup, she often gets scolded by her sister for taking and wearing her black eyeliner without permission, though Cottonee really doesn't mind either way.
Personality: Dark, semi-antisocial, and sarcastic. She can be a little pessimistic at times, but for the most part, she is just dark-humored and always one to tell the true, often in a blunt notion. However, she has a strong bond with her sister and often bends to the playful whims of Cottonee just so Skull won't have to see her sister upset.
Other: Sisters with Cottonee Sweets and niece to Chrome Amethyst. Although Cottonee Sweets is both the older and the slightly taller twin, Candied Skull is the more mature and rational one of the pair. She lives in Canterlot, but stays and visits with her reluctant uncle in Ponyville quite often.
*Magic Color* - Metallic Silver

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

You've GOT to be Kidding Me - (MLP: FiM RP Setup!) Empty OCs

Post  Frostbitefalls Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am

Name: Frostbite [link]
Nickname: Frost and Frostie
Race and gender: Alicorn, Stallion
Mane and Tail color: white
Coat color: Blue
Clothing that he mostly wears: vests (open or closed), sleeveless shirts, short sleeve shirts, sweat bands on his hooves and hindlegs, and glow sticks.
Talent: anything to do with ice.
Favorite things to do: Make ice cream, Free run, talk, bother his brother and his friends, party, sing, swim, and make other people happy.
Things he eats: everything. (even meat... but not ponies)
Relationship: Bisexual, currently with a mare Dark Knight and his Brother EmberFrost. Also looking for anyone who would like to join their group of love.

Name:EmberFrost [link]
Nickname: Ember and Emby
Race and gender: Alicorn, Stallion
Mane and Tail color: red on in side and blue on the outside
Coat color: Blue
Clothing that he mostly wears: Suits,Cargo vests, sleeveless shirts, short sleeve shirts, shoes with buckels on them
Talent: Control of most fires and getting a hot temper
Favorite things to do: relax, play pranks, Free run, be in hot tubes, and fly.
Things he eats: obsessed with eating whipped cream, Everything. (even meat... but not ponies)
Relationship:currently with a mare Dark Knight and his Brother Frostbite. Also looking for anyone who would like to join their group of love.
Problems: TO open minded, gets anger quick, and doesn't really have a sense of humor, you may always find him eating whipped cream.

Name: Dark Knight [link]
Nickname: Dark, Knight, and Knighty
Race and gender: a pega-snake, Mare
Mane and Tail color: Red and white strips
Coat color: Jet Black and red birth marks on her stomach and hooves
Clothing that she mostly wears: nothing but may wear a french maid outfit when she has "alone time" with Frostbite and EmberFrost.
Talent: Anything that has to do with Peace.
Favorite things to do: laugh, making other people happy, Free run, scare people, and fly.
Things she eats: everything. (even meat... but not ponies)
Relationship: currently with Frostbite and his brother EmberFrost. Also looking for anyone who would like to join their group of love.
Problems: TO open minded, may scare people two much, and always carries meat somehow.
Frostbitefalls
Frostbitefalls

Back to top Go down

You've GOT to be Kidding Me - (MLP: FiM RP Setup!) Empty Re: You've GOT to be Kidding Me - (MLP: FiM RP Setup!)

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:02 am

You may want to fill in this form since its the one for the RP:

Name:
Species:
Cutie Mark:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Anything else that needs to be added can be put under Other Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:05 am

Also, no alicorns. Sorry.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:07 am

Apparently, he's using characters that he already has Razz Something about how royal Alicorns are too mainstream or something. Or was it something else? *sorry, hasn't had any sleep*
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:16 am

'No alicorns. Sorry.'

I didn't say royal or anything, I just said no alicorns.

Sorry.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Name: Chestnut Magic (That name makes no sense! Shut up!)
Occupation: He was a mapmaker, geographer, and explorer, until he lost both his magic and sight. Now he's a food critic, simply because he has nothing better to do with his life.
Species: Unicorn (no magic)
Cutie Mark: A map in a tealish glow.
Appearance: Chestnut is... chestnut. His coat is a plain, boring tone of brown and his mane and tail are much darker, but still plain old brown. Fur is messy, like he doesn't do anything with it in the morning... which is exactly the truth.
Personality: Chestnut hates everything. Chestnut hates you, Chestnut hates that pony across the street, Chestnut hates candy, Chestnut hates his job, Chestnut hates his life, and Chestnut hates himself. The only pony Chestnut doesn't hate is Sparkplug, and that's only because she won't leave him alone for three seconds. Despite his antisocial behavior and hatred for everything, living or not, Chestnut isn't intimidating at all- in fact, he's pathetic. He can't walk anywhere without a guide, he can't see, he can't use his magic, he certainly can't fight and he can do next to nothing without assistance.
Other: Sparkplug serves as a guide, leading him around by the sound of her wings. He's pretty much helpless without her.

Name: Sparkplug
Occupation: Guide pony for Chestnut. Also works in a restaurant for a bit of money. She also repairs electrical crap.
Cutie Mark: An electrical plug. With SPARKS coming out of it. AMAZING
Appearance: Sparkplug is an electric blue pegasus, her coloration assaults the eyes with a pistol. Her mane is bright red and shaped in a mohawk with equally bright yellow highlights. Have your eyes fallen out yet? Her tail is unusually short, as if it had been ripped off.
Personality: Sparkplug can't fly very fast and could really care less. She's not very outgoing, rather waiting for a pony to walk up and talk to her before engaging in conversation, but with her friends she chatters nonstop, going on and on about things and then BAM distracted by a ladybug. Despite being slightly shy, she's definitely not sensitive (or intelligent). Most insults fly right over her head, making her the perfect companion for her rude unicorn friend.
Other: She has a pet cat named Brian who seems to keep getting out of her house and rampaging through the town.

I've decided that this is gonna take place in... PONYVILLE!

Didn't see that coming, did you?

Did she just use different colored text as a means to argue with herself? THAT'S STUPID!

Don't be so mean to her. She's got issues.

WHERE DID YOU TWO COME FROM?

wut do u mean 2 there r liek 6 uv us

OH GOD
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Alright, we can kick this RP up and get moving in a second.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jello Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 am

Name: Edon Karlek, "Love Bug"
Species: Changeling
Cutie Mark: Usually a heart, looks like it was badly drawn on and rather large for a cutiemark. He's not very good with cutie marks.
Appearance: Most often appears as a tan unicorn with a long purple/blue mane with a heart cutie mark, but will sometimes go for other forms, depending on who he's trying to impress. As a changeling, he looks mostly like all the others, except to get a bit of diversity for himself, he gave himself a mane with the changeling ability stuff.
Personality: Likes to "impress the ladies" due to his nature as a changeling and a need for love to survive. Is rather compassionate, so instead of completely draining a subject of all their love, he'll take only a little, and move on. Is nervous around other stallions. He is rather envious of those with friends or in relationships, because he is afraid if he tries to make friends, they'll think he's just trying to use them due to his species reputation.
Other: After the 'incident' with the Canterlot Wedding, Edon left the swarm to take up life as a regular pony in Equestria, practicing on making his own identities rather than stealing then from other ponies. He doesn't like staying in him changeling form very much. His favorite color is blue. Speaks with a rather poor and wavering fake french accent which he drops sometimes.
You've GOT to be Kidding Me - (MLP: FiM RP Setup!) Ofda9v
You've GOT to be Kidding Me - (MLP: FiM RP Setup!) 2rxzp5t
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:15 am

AWWWWWWWWW!!!! So cute!! Very Happy And he sounds like he would be a cool friend for mah ponies!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jello Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Ohh, thank you c: Glad you like him! xD (Assuming it was me you were talking to o3o )
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 pm

And THAT'S what I was waiting for. LET'S KICK THIS ROLEPLAY UP!

Also, Mew. Did you get any word from your friend? He never replied again. >.<
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Nope. Just forget about him Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 pm

That guy's pretty cool...
Can I change Onyx Glimmer's name to Onyx Whisper?(Unless that's the name of Mew's Boulderclan apprentice and I'm a derp.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:40 pm

I don't mind if you use the name /innocence

BUT YOU BETTER NOT FORGET THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH IT!!!!!!! /DEVILISH
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Wait, it was Onyxwhisper? Ok then, I no use. I was just to lazy to look *yawns*
I can't deal with stealing warrior names. Seriously. It is Onyx Glimmer.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:00 pm

OMG!!! Glimmer rhymes with Shimmer!!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 pm

ALL OF YOU SHUT UP. Making thread now
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

You've GOT to be Kidding Me - (MLP: FiM RP Setup!) Empty enter Blue Hawk :P

Post  Silvyliek Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Name: Blue Hawk
Occupation: She's a weather pony. She makes snowflakes with other ponies and that's why she can be very quiet. Blue Hawk had to be trained to be quiet because of the delicacy of making light snowflakes.
Cutie Mark: A white snowflake.
Appearance: Here body color is a baby blue while her hair looks like Scootaloo's and is brown. Her eyes are a cyan color and her tail is short and fluffy. Her eyes look like a crossover between Fluttershy's and Rainbow Dash's.
Personality: She's a quiet pony and can't fly right. Blue Hawk's kind and loves to be-friend other ponies.
Other: She can fly but she forgets to keep her wings in a straight pattern and one will fly faster than the other wing. She never went to flight camp, so she's bad at flying. Blue Hawk was also born in Ponyville but left to Cloudsdale for a couple years. She just came back to Ponyville to visit her old friends friend. She's a little shy at first and has a vacation off from work for two weeks right now.
Silvyliek
Silvyliek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down