Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles.

+2
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
6 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chronicles. - Page 6 Empty Re: Chronicles.

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:16 pm

(OMG GH STOP BEING DIFFICULT ARGGGGG)

Chronicles. - Page 6 Tumblr_m3vkhi073c1rrqglzo1_500

Kyla was leaning over the saddle, drawing patterns in the leather and wood work with her finger. She gotten used to the flying over the past two day's and actually enjoyed the sensation of being above the rest of the world.

"A, no no no. Kid, you're not getting me. I came here for you." She said, keeping pace with him and trying to hide her annoyance.

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Aushi blinked at everything around her, her burnt orange eyes flashing with boredom as she waited for Sophie to return.

(Really has nothing to post here. )
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Terrance looked confused for a moment, turning to look back up at the dragon before glancing over his shoulder as a little girl ran up and nearly tackled him to the ground. He glared at her as if to say 'What did I tell you about following me?' but she paid no mind to the harsh look.

"Terrance! Terrance! I got worried so I called momma and daddy and then led them out here and oh, is it true? Are you gonna be a rider? Huh? Huh? Are ya?" She hopped up and down excitedly as two more people joined them.

He huffed in exasperation, glancing between his parents, sister, and the seemingly random lady, and with a huge period of hesitation, he nodded.

"Alright, good for you, kid. Just go grab what you want to take, I'll make sure this 'un doesn't run off without ya." Spoke his father loudly, stretching his limbs as he gestured for his son to run back off towards the house.

Terrance returned moments later with a small bag with a few unidentifiable items in it. They obviously were not necessities, and he handled the bag with care as to not damage anything inside.

He made direct eye contact with Sophie in an unnerving stare of 'I'll go with you, but I won't like it' and gestured towards the sky, before once again being tackled by his sister.

"Terrance, Terrance! This is gonna be soooo cool! You're gonna have a dragon and fly around and everything! Will you just come back to visit a lot?" She squealed, jumping up and down.

Terrance glanced back down at her and, taking a deep breath, shook his head. He then glanced back at the dragon lady expectantly, tapping his foot impatiently.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:55 am

Sophie sighed, thank Sehkt for the boys family. "Just follow me now and we'll get going."

(DON'T QUESTION HOW THEY GET BACK UP.

Magic powers send them back to flying.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:44 am

(TERRANCE IS NOT HAPPY WITH THIS TURN OF EVENTS)

(ALSO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:03 pm

(IT WILL GET BETTER. RAWWWR)

Sophie was well and truly exhausted by this point, as soon as she had gotten back into the saddle they had made a B-line towards the Emerald Lakes. The Shadowvale almost seemed happy to send them off as a strong tailwind sped them on their way and only abated when the dark tree's of the Province disappeared over the horizion. "It should only take us about half the day if we only take one rest stop." She called over her shoulder to the children.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Terrance nodded in response, making no other noise, as would be expected. He had been completely silent the entire time, with no discernible reason. Perhaps he was upset? Maybe too happy for words? Maybe that's just how he was? It was a mystery. At least, until someone would ask him up front about it, which would probably be awkward in its own sense. He didn't seem to enjoy being on the back of a dragon, more like unsettled and... disturbed. Like his house had just been hit by a tornado. Here he was, on the back of this unspeakably powerful creature, soaring through the air without a care in the world...

It was absolutely horrid.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:04 am

(Terrance y u so boring.
Actually he's kind of believable.)

The sun was setting and Sophie was slouched forward in the saddle, one hand reaching out to stroke the scales she could reach.
"Are we there yet?"
"Stop whining, you're worse then the children."

Sophie pulled herself up and looked over the left side of Adamina's back. "There we are kiddies, the blue city." She said. Sitting on the edge of a murky looking lake was a large grey blob. "It looks better during the day, trust me."

The landed on the roof of the central eyrie, and the Seeker was not surprised to see a team of servants waiting for her along with the Elf rider who was in charge of the eggs. "Aius, your uncanny ability to appear the moment I arrive never ceases to amaze me." She said, standing from her seat and leaving the children to undo their own straps.

Aius clapped his hands and motioned for the servants to move forward and help the children. "I see your ability to be late hasn't changes either." He said, narrowing his eyes at her. Aius was unassuming for an elf, with mousy brown hair and brown eyes and he was dressed in a similar uniform to Sophie's, though cut for a man and trimmed with red instead of brown.

"Oh, harhar. Do your job, I'll do mine." She said and leaned against Adamina's front leg.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:59 am

"Oh. Uh, thanks. I can do it, really." Rand said, as the servants saw to his straps. He fidgeted, uncomfortably. He wasn't used to this, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to get used to it. But the servants wouldn't allow him to take off the straps himself, so with a word of gratitude, he jumped off the dragon-by which I mean, he hopped onto the large creature's shoulder then to its elbow, and finally to the ground-and turned towards Sophie and Aius.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:05 am

Terrance slid off of the dragon without a word and after landing with a loud thunk, stood still, staring at Aius and nodding a simple greeting, before proceeding to look around the landing area and figure out exactly where he was and why he was there.

He yanked up his tattered shirt and brushed it off, still a bit dizzy after being in the air for as long as he had been. He had analyzed the straps during the entire ride and had easily undone them upon landing and was on the ground before one of the servants could even turn their attention to him. He didn't enjoy being restrained or touched, so he wouldn't be. Simple as that, if you think differently, sorry. He wasn't ever going to change his mind about anything.

(TERRANCE DON'T CARE

TERRANCE DOES WHAT HE WANTS)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:10 am

Kyla slipped off Adamina and quickly joined the others and looked at Aius expectantly.

(wb, deal with it.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:21 am

(( I know one word, that can make Terrance seem really gay. xD. Then again, that one word can make everything seem really gay. ))

Rand paused, glancing around then with a grin walked back over to the dragon. Rand mimicked Sophie, with a small grin as he leaned back against the dragon-taking the same pose.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Sophie tipped her head down to look at the kid. "I like this one." She said, smirking. Aius rolled his eyes at her and turned to one of the servants.
"If you children would all follow me, we can take you to the hatchery."

(sorry, wb wb wb.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:38 pm

(Reverse WB...Too many ideas...RAWR!)

Draka sighed, secretly nervous.The hatchery sounded important; it would probably change her life forever. Not a lot changed Draka, only serious things like the death of her father. Even that hadn't affected her much; she had never really seen much of her father, as he was always out doing something silly instead of staying with his family.

On the outside, she was emotionless. She was staring blankly at Sophie, almost glaring. But still not quite.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Rand grinned and patted the dragons side as he said. "I like this one." Still grinning, Rand turned to follow Aius, at a brisk walk.

(( I have reverse reverse wb ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:13 pm

(I see what you did there.)

Azeala snickered, watching the clouds float by. One of them looked like a sheep, which made her hungry. She would just love to transform into a lithe cat and kill shit. Nothing better.

Draka followed, slightly behind Rand. She was bored, as usual. Nothing to do until they arrived at the hatchery. Until then she had to suffer through being dragged here with all these happy-go-lucky conformists.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:51 pm

(Has she SEEN Terrance? LOL)

Terrance followed with a silent nod, which seemed to be common. In fact, he hadn't spoken a word since leaving his village. What a weird kid.

( Slight WB. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Sophie stayed behind and watched as the children were led the the stairs.
"Well then, sleep?" She asked her dragon, scratching at her scales.
"A weeks worth" Adamina replied with a bob of her head. Sophie grabbed onto one of Adamina's horns and swung up onto the dragons head, sitting in the dip where her skull met her head, just behind the horns with a thick neck spine at her back. She didn't often sit there but when she wanted a better view it was the best place to be. The dragon spread her wings and leaped, the air whooshing behind her and turned towards the westward eyrie.

Aius waited by the stairs. "We'll be going straight down so don't wander onto any landings unless you want to get left behind or accidentally crushed." Being the central eyrie it was home to the oldest riders and their dragons and right below it was where the eggs were stored. Kyla trailed behind, trying to get a look at the city below, then she heard the elf's words and hurried forward to join the others.

(it seems to be going away.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:53 pm

"Crushed?" Rand asked incredulous as he came to a stop next to Aius. "By what?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:27 am

The elf turned his head a secretive smile on his lips. "You'll just have to follow me down and find out." He said, voice dangerously close to a purr. He opened to wooden door and set his feet on the steps. "Watch your heads." He called back before making his way down. The stairs corkscrewed their way straight down the middle of the mighty tower, occasional landings with doors set into the side marking the levels. The most telling part though, was the sound. The whosing breath from mighty lungs and the rasp of metallic scales on stone told the story of what lay behind the doors, but it was room beneath the huge creatures where these children's stories would begin.

(I think Aius might be gay)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:34 am

(Lawl!)

Aushi followed the elf down, wearing a bit of a confused look on her face, which changed to pure awe at what laid ahead of her. Her eyes glittered at what she saw, the scene being more beautiful than what she had expected. She moved the crimson hair from her face and rubbed one cheek as if to wake herself if this was a dream. "Nope," she murmured. "Not a dream.."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:50 am

(( xD ))

Rand was close behind Aius. His breath caught, at the sound. "Dragons?" he asked. "Huge dragons?" His feet thudded against the stairs, as he tried to keep up with the nimble elf. "It sounds like...a lot of them" he said, thoughtfully. "I didn't know where there was so many."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:54 am

"The oldest dragons live here along with their riders, there are eight of them." He explained. "Though it often sounds as though there are more." He guested broadly with his hands and seemed to be taking the stairs two at a time. He was not the most friendly man but he always seemed to get excited when introducing the children too the eggs. "The larger the dragon the higher up they live."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:57 am

Aushi grinned, becoming giddy with the fact that they were close to getting dragons of their own. She shuffled in her steps, her fingers fiddling excitedly with the end of her sickle as she waited for Aius to continue.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 am

Rand nodded. "How old is the oldest?" he asked curiously, starting to pant. These stairs seemed endless!
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next