Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles.

+2
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chronicles. - Page 2 Empty Re: Chronicles.

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Staying undercover was just so very boring to her. So, well, she decided to stop. A young girl slipped past a crowd of people in the marketplace. These people were just so very dull, they all looked the same to her.

She slipped behind a couple of people that were arguing and in a flash was gone as a bird in the wind. Well, not any normal bird.

Terria thought normal birds were just as dull as people, so she liked to twist things up a bit. Instead of a beak she had a long, tooth-filled snout, and her eyes were a bright, literally glowing blue. Not to mention that her feet were hands and- ah, forget it. It was just too weird to explain.

She noticed a person leaning against a tree in the wilderness and decided to have a little fun while she was still there. She shrunk down to the size of a beetle, removed her feathers and sprouted antlers, becoming a tiny male reindeer.

"HEY, YOU UP THERE!" He... she... uh, it shouted in a voice that was so annoying you could rip your hair out just thinking about it. "WHATCHYA DOIN'?"

(I'm gonna love this character so much.)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:46 pm

"AW DAMMIT WHY THE HELL CAN'T I HAVE SOME FUCKING PEACE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Draka yelled, lifting her foot to step on the moose beetle thing. She had a quick second though. "What are you? What do you want? Why do you enjoy messing with peaceful elves that don't know how to use bows at all?" She was seething.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:54 pm

"Oh, is there really a need to get so upset?" The voice wasn't quite as annoying this time as the weird moose creature began to grow, fur turning into scales and legs disappearing, as well as the antlers. The creature became a dark snake, wrapping itself around a branch and hanging down so that its head was level with Draka's. "You people are always so high-strung. You should learn to relax..."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:59 pm

"I would relax if I could have some peace and quiet, maybe shoot something. Arrows calm me down. If you want me to chill out that bad, I could put an arrow in you," Draka said boredly, taking out a bow and a quiver of arrows from behind the tree she was leaning against.

(WB >.<)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:29 pm

The creature opened its mouth, revealing a mouthful of teeth as it grinned in an evil manner. The snake dropped from the tree and grew legs, standing up and waving its hand, summoning a target in front of its chest. "Fire when ready."

(DISCOOOOOOOORD)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:31 pm

(Batman has many illegal children.)

"Um, I'd rather not. You seem a little all-powerful, so I'm cool," Draka said nervously, backing away a step. She drew her bow back and shot a squirrel's tail, pinning it to the tree. "That's amusing right there."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:45 pm

( *is lost XD*Jumps to start with Liddelle*)

"Where are you, little creature?! Ahhh!" Her glittering eyes had left the hopping cricket as she pounced on a small green frog. Holding it by one of its back legs, in front of her eyes, she complained in a pouting voice,"Well, you're not big enough for a soup, but I'll have to snack on you instead." Without a second thought, she opened her mouth, revealing rows of dagger-sharp ivory teeth and a wriggling pink tongue, dropping the small amphibian into her maw. As she snapped her jaws shut, she chewed the tiny creature to w blood pulse and swallowed, rubbing her belly with a cheeky grin on her face. Then, chuckling, she pulled a small leather-bound book with earth blank parchment paper filling the inside. Flipping to a certain page, she took out a quill feather and vial of writing ink, sitting crisscrossed on the soft grass near a muddy streak and popped open the vial. Then, after lightly dipping the sharp tip of the quill into the black liquid, she began writing in her book. "Fresh....frog....check! Not as tender as I would have liked, but tasty all the same."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:48 pm

"Aw, you're no fun." The creature frowned and began to evaporate, rising into the air as a fine blue mist. "Hmph. I'll see you around, then. Maybe I can make you fun..." The mist began to float away in the breeze, disappearing from sight.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:15 pm

"That should be more than enough to cover what you've brought in today." An elderly man with a wispy little mustache said, as he transferred the small pouch, filled with coins into the hands of a significantly younger and more muscular man.

The man grunted with a nod. "Good doing buisness with ya'." he said gruffly to the fish merchant before he turned around to face his son. The father and son looked quite alike. Although the father, Tom, had 20+ years on his son. Both were of almost the same height with 15-year old Rand just a bit shorter. They both had the same muscle mass, from years spent on a fishing boat. Both had the same set of jaw, but that's where the similarities ended. Although they both has fiery colored hair, Toms hair had wisps of gray and white in it, not to mention the entirety of his hair was a few shades lighter than the crimson of Rand's hair. And where Toms eyes were blue, Rands were green.

"Here." Tom said, opening the pouch and reaching with a large, burly hand he quickly took out a few coins. Rand held out his hand, palm upwards and his father placed the coins in them. Rand grinned, it was a substanial amount, plenty to suit his needs at the market.

"Thanks da'!" Rand said with a grin as he turned to go join his friends in the market.
"I'll be at ol' Pheoonix Inn, if you need me. Make sure you're there before the morrow ya' hear." Tom called, with a grin.
"Sure thing da'." Rand said before he started to walk off, his eyes searching the stalls and alleys all about for tell-tale sign of his friends. Finally he caught the two in front a stall buying hot cherry pies. "Hey." Rand said, as he approached.

"Rand! There you are, we've been looking for you forever!" Perran said with a grin, as he elbowed Mat next to him. Both were of traditional Onis make, average height and bronze. Perran was a bit taller than Mat, and more muscular from working with his father in the forge. Mat was the son of the Innkeeper back on their little island to the east. He was skinnier than both Perran and Rand, and also the loudest.

"You sure took your time in getting here!" Mat added with a grin. The friends started to walk side by side, headed towards the center of the market. "Hey! Did you hear?" Mat asked, glancing at Rand.

"Hear what? That you have cherry pie all over your face?" Rand said with a grin.

"What?" Mat said, as he furiously rubbed around his mouth with the cuff of his sleeve. Rand and Perran both laughed at their friend, as he glared at them. "No, no. They say their's a seeker in town!" Mat declared, with a triumphant look in his eyes.

"A seeker?" Rand asked confused, with an eyebrow raised.

"A seeker!" Mat repeated. "For the dragon riders."

"Really?" Rand asked with a curious, mischievous gaze. "Maybe they'll choose you, you look the Rider type."

Mat glared dryly at Rand. "Oh, Haha." he snorted. "I doubt any of us will get chosen." he continued, still walking.

Perran chuckled before saying "Who cares? Anyways you wanna see why I was cooped up in the forge for the last week? I finally finished making it, it has a wicked edge."

Rand nodded, curious. "What is it, by the way? You haven't told us yet." Mat nodded his agreement.

"Oh, just wait till you see it." Perran grinned, leading them off towards where he knew his father was selling his goods.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Terrance lifted a huge axe off of his shoulder, brushing his hair off of his sweat covered forehead. Gripping the handle, he swung it around, crashing it into a small, thin tree, then again, and again until the tree was on the ground. Grabbing the axe in his right hand, he flung it haphazardly towards another, lodging the sharp blade in another tree while he dragged the fallen one out of the way.

There had been a storm recently, and one of the trees had been struck by lightning again, and it was his job to clear them out. He didn't mind, it was good exercise and the... lightning'd trees didn't have many branches to clear. Too bad the charred wood wasn't good for anything except...

Terrance was struck with an idea. He lifted the tree (good thing it wasn't that big) and began to drag it towards a small creek. He waded into the creek, leaving one end of the tree on one side and dropping the other end at the other side. He gathered a few rocks and placed them at the tree on both sides.

"There, now we have a bridge."

Satisfied with the day's work, Terrance retrieved his axe and returned home.

( It's dark in Shadowvale? TERRANCE DON'T CARE, TERRANCE DOES WHAT HE WANTS. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Poking her nose around the cottages of the dim little town, or village if Kaguya were to put it, Liddelle's bright eyes peer around and she squeaked as soon as she saw movement. "I found you! Chi chi! Come to momma!" She dart forward and clambered around through the darkness, her nose guiding her where her eyes were too weak to see. As she ran around blindly, she felt her short dress snag of something, but the urge to follow the scent kept her from stopping, ripping the dress's trim on the right to tatters. As she as she cornered her prey against what she felt to be a stone wall, she grinned her cheeky, toothy grin, that white dagger gleaming bright in the dark, being the only thing that could be seen if she were being watched. But as she took a step forward, she heard a sharp screeching hiss and that made her stop, puzzled. She then bent her head forward and took in a deep breath. A cat?! "Damn it Kaguya! You led me after a cat?!" She stamped her foot, causing the feline to spring away to safety. "I can't eat a cat. You can't eat a cat! Neither of us can eat a cat, so why did you lead us after a cat?!"

"You know, after saying 'cat' some many times, it now sounds weird. Cat. Caaaaat!"

"Oh would ya just shaddup?! Now I tore my dress for nothing 'cept an empty belly, Kaguya."

"Oh shut up, you worthless mortal! Show some respect! Haven't you ever heard of those people living off in those far away countries who cook things like cats. If they can do it, why can't we? After all, I'm not just any regular weasel, or have you forgotten that? And besides, you don't care about dresses. If we have to, I'll help you steal a new one."

"We can't eat a cat here. Its just wrong! Chi chi!" She sat down with a pout. "And I like this dress, Kaguya." She kicked her foot, pulling her knees up to her chest, her dress riding up. If she wasn't sitting in the dark, facing a wall, she was sure many of the townspeople who got to throwing rocks at her again for being too 'revealing.'

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:29 pm

(Not that I don't love good anime or manga but can you keep the Japanese suffix's out?
I'm going to be attacking anything that bothers me in this rp, just a heads up.)

Sophie-Anne continued to move around the Island, following the directions Adamina was giving her. "This one's male." The dragon said.
"Yeah that's going help me big time" Sophie replied, her eye's scanning the crowd.
"Why don't you drop off the girls with me? It will be easier to move around without them."
"That will take too long. I'll just take them all together."
"Your funeral.... Oh! That way, go left... no my left! Right then." Adamina said, perking up as she zero'd in on the child.

(Terrance don't care : D)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Terrance shoved the door to his house open, dropping his axe to the left of the opening and placing his lantern on the opposite side. Stretching and yawning, he pulled his boots off with some trouble and laid down on the floor in front of the fireplace. He did this every day when he got cold.

He had never really ventured outside of his tiny village for anything other than chopping down... lightning'd trees or gathering firewood for when it got cold. His life was rather uneventful, but he was content.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:01 pm

(No prob. It was just one of those 'one time' things, but I took it out anyways Razz)

Aushi blinked, stupefied by all the people rushing around her. "Man, what I would do for one of those loaves of fresh rye! Mmmmm smells so good! Ehh I bet I'll be able to try some later. I have to work on becoming a Rider." It appeared she was talking to herself, as if attempting to convince the voice in her head otherwise. It was a habit she had picked up during her time alone, out in the fields. Her long hair waved as she was drug forward, the twine holding it together had come loose and fell, causing her crimson hair to spread against the wind.
~
Feeling a poking at her ear, she blinked awake, her bright eyes appearing glazed over and milky in the darkness. "Uhhh huuh? Wh-who is that-" she jolted awake, wrapping her arms over her head, as if whomever it was that woke was about to pummel her own with angry fists.

"Hey Liddelle, its just me. I've been looking for you all over the place. Time to go home." Standing above the blonde headed child was a fair-skinned girl with warm, honey-amber colored hair woven into two braids, her glowing green eyes the only thing the dazed witch could make out in the darkness. "Come on silly!" She smiled, though Liddelle couldn't see it, reached down, and grabbed her friend's hand, pulling her up. She felt her stumble a bit, tripping on a rock, so Craft leaned over to help guide.

"So, little miss Craft Rogue walked all the way out here into the pit of darkness, oblivious to the dangers, just to get me? That's a laugh!"

"Hey, it's not like that! The only danger I sensed was coming from that woman if she found out you left."

"Oh Miss Sourwart?! Hah! Like that old hussy could do anything me! I'm gonna be the best witch ever! she can't touch me!"

"Well you sound so sure of yourself. Remember, she does have that wooden measuring thing-"

"That bloody woman! I hate that evil ruler of hers. Its my only weakness."

"Let's hurry!"

The two then took off running, Liddelle still a little drowsy from her nap, and Craft rolling her eyes and chuckling as he friend blindly made goofy faces, mimicking the Woman.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:02 pm

"Come on! Come on!" Perran called, rushing forward eagerly, "My dad's stall should be right around the corner." he said with a grin.

Rand exchanged amused glances with his his friend Mat, before following Perran. Rand wondered what it was that Perran had made, a sword? An axe? He was curious, his eyes wandered over the stalls, and lingered on hot melted candy-freshly made.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:12 pm

"Yes.. keep going, he's in a group. Probably with his friends.... AH. The smell of metal.. Blacksmiths stall... or something like that" Adamina thought, mentally guiding Sophie's feet. The Seeker kept a tight hold on the girls as they walked, making sure not to lose them in the crowd.

Kyla looked around, trying to figure out which part of the market they where in.
"Do you know where the artisans are?" The Seeker suddenly asked her.
"Ummm, if we keep going down this path you should see them on the right." Kyla said, readjusting the mat she was holding under her arm.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:36 pm

"There it is!" Perran said, snapping Rand out of his candy-filled gaze. Perran's eyes were fixed to the stall, where his father stood, conversing with a farmer. It was a simple stall, a large wooden table layed out in the front with various things crafted of metal on it, from horseshoes and fishing hooks to daggers and swords, and everything in between. A crude sign was stuck into the ground, with black paint spelling out the word BLACKSMITH. And behind the table, was a simple tent, with a single movable cloth flap as an entrance

"Hey dad!" Perran called, waving as he and his friends walked over. The burly and muscular blacksmith glanced up from his conversation, his arms were ripped-even more than Perran and a fine crimson beard covered his jaw. His father nodded at Perran, acknowledging him before he turned back to the farmer.

"Come on guys." Perran said, stepping around an empty crate next to the stall as he brushed aside the entrance to the tent and stepped inside. Mat and Rand wordlessly followed, Rand's eyes lingering on a sharp looking sword on the table. A sword surely meant for adventurers.

"Here it is." Perran said picking up a large and heavy-looking object that was wrapped in cloth. It looked to be about 4 feet long, and a foot and a half wide. With a flourish, Perran yanked off the cloth, exposing the weapon in all its glory.

It was a half-moon Axe, with a 4 foot long piece of polished wood for a handle, and a blade that seemed honed to perfection. A little spike rose out of the back of the weapon, the length of a dagger cut in half. It was a simple weapon-but a deadly one.

"Wicked!" Mat declared.
"Pretty friggin cool." Rand agreed, staring at the axe, his eyes traveling up and down the weapon.

Perran grinned, proud of his creation, and happy with his friends praise.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Aushi whipped her head around to look at Kyla and commented,"So you actually live here in this busy place? Is it cool?!" Her face was sincere as she truly wondered about life in the world she wasn't allowed in, her burnt orange gaze glittered curiously. She had to run the fingers of her free hand through her hair to keep from being blinded by the crimson color.
~
Rushing through the large wooden doors, Liddelle was practically dragging Craft along, the light haired girl running as fast as she could, then freezing and hiding, then resuming her speedy dash until they were up the stairs and in their room without getting caught by any of the officials working late. As the lock to their room went click, Liddelle sighed with relief, and with her back pressed against the door, she slid down and rested her head in her cupped hands. "Woo. That was close, huh? Craft?" She looked up to see her friend stripping out of her dress with her sleeping gown gripped in hand. Blushing, Liddelle squeaked and buried her face into her pulled up knees, her red with an awkward look on her face. "Damn it Craft! Next time tell me when you're going to change so I know not to look up. Its so weird."

Craft raised her face to the ceiling, poking her nose upward. "Its not that weird, I mean, we're both girls. and Its not like you're seeing anything. I am still covered up." She pulled the cloth gown over her head and patted it down, straightening it.

"So? Its still weird. I wanna see you like that, or any other person like that again," replied Liddelle in a pout, pulling the ribbons out of her hair and allowing it to hang flat.

"Hmpf. You're just jealous that you haven't hit puberty yet. Trust me, its not easy being a woman. I would much rather stay a child like you-" She was cut off as shoe flew across the room and slammed into her face.

"Hey, would ya just shaddup?! I'm not a child! After all, I'm older than you, so you shouldn't talk!" retorted the steaming Liddelle, her face bright like a cherry.

"Oh dearie, its not age that determines an adult. Its the maturity level, and in that chapter, you are quite the slow reade-" She was cut off again by another shoe. "Damn it Liddelle! You're going to bruise my face! I'll kill you!"

"Who's the child now!? Chiii!" Liddelle squeaked, running laps around the room while Craft chased after her, her ginger-gold tail lashing.

"What is going on in here?! This is NOT how ladies are to behave!!"

The two girls' blood turned to ice as they slowly turned their heads around to see a very old, wrinkly woman standing in their doorway, her long, sickly white hands on her bony hips, and an ugly black brow raised over her glasses, which looked so oddly that they demanded all the attention away from the disgusting mole on the lower left side of her bottom lip.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:46 pm

"I guess you're a farmer then." Kyla said. "No, not at all. I'm from the Outer Islands, my father is a fisher and my Mother is a matt weaver. Father is out on the sea at the moment and Mother decided to bring me to the market to help sell the mats we make.. well made. I guess I wont be weaving mats any more." She said, looking around again.

"Oh nonsense, if you like weaving so much you can keep it as a hobby. Now wait here, I've got a job to do." Sophie said, leaving them on the side of the path a few paces away from the Blacksmith. The Seeker headed straight to the tent, flipping it open and peering inside.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:52 pm

"Err ma'am." The large blacksmith said, a bit nervous and confused as he turned to the woman who was peering into the tent. "The wares are on the other side of the table. Nothing but a few young men in there," he said, as he dropped coins into pocket on the blackmsiths apron he wore. There were eight less horseshoes on the table, and the farmer had walked away with arms full.

Rands was the first head that turned at the opening of the tent. Mat's was quick to follow, and finally Perran.

They all exchanged confused glances, and two intense stares told Rand he would have to be the one to do the talking. "Uhh, hello." Rand said to the woman, glancing at his friends, a silent question in his eyes. Do you know her?

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Sophie-Anne tapped the clasped of her cloak, drawing the Blacksmiths attention to the sigil that marked her as the Riders Seeker. "No reason to be alarmed, just doing my job." She told him. She turned her attention back to the boys, she heard Adamina rumbling thoughtfully in her head as she looked them over. "My name is Sophie-Anne, this half centuries Seeker." She said, introducing herself

(Suspense while the boys wonder which one will be chosen D: )
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:10 am

The Blacksmith grunted. "Aye. Didn't see the badge, my apologies ma'am." he said, turning to face the front of the stall in case of customers, but his ears were tuned into the conversation behind him. Would his son be chosen as a rider? He was sure Perran had the stuff in him, the boy had a core of pure steel. But at the same time, the father was reluctant to let his son go.

"The seeker!?" Mat said astounded. "Jeez! Wow! One of us? Or all of us? Two of us?" he asked, his eyes turning to exchange excited glances with his friends. They were all thinking the same thing, how great would it be to be a rider?

Rand frowned slightly, but he couldn't prevent the grin that soon spread on his face. How great would it be to see the land outside of the archipelago from the back of a dragon? How great would it be to soar through the skies and bring peace to the realm? What kind of adventures, could he go on? But at the same time, something was nagging him in the back of his mind. He didn't want to do it alone. He wanted his friends with him.

Perran was silent as the woman came in. He was as excited as his friends. He wanted to be a rider, he was sure it would feel great. But something deep inside him told him it wasn't him. It wasn't his destiny. Without a word, he turned to his axe, and started polishing the blade with the cloth it had been wrapped in
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:14 am

"Yup. My ma's an inn keeper and my father runs a tavern right below. I work out in the fields, tending to the wheat, barley, and out small flock of sheep. I really don't get out much." She couldn't help but glance over to where Sophie had disappeared to, wanting to see who else was going to be picked. "You do too, don't you? You want to see who else is coming, right?" Her bright eyes flashed mischievously.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:18 am

"Hmmm, the big one's too normal.. he doesn't have the... what do you humans call it again? The Spark." Adamina thought, using Sophie's eyes to look at the boys, getting a physical picture to go with the energy she was sensing. "Hmmm, not that one either.. could probably be some form of craft user but not a rider. Ahhh, yes. That one."
"You." The Seeker pointed to Rand. "Out of all the people on the Islands only three people had the potential this generation. You are one of them." She said, and took a step forward.

"Well, of course I want to! I wanna see who else was lucky enough to be chosen." Kyla said, turning her head. "But The Seeker told us to stay here, I'd rather not get into trouble."

(Notice how she goes about it in different ways.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:27 am

"Oh." Rand said, his heart sinking for a moment. Just him, not his friends. But then his heart soared suddenly at the prospect. He could-would be- a rider. "Wow." He said, suddenly not able to contain an ear to ear grin. "Uhh, um, Thanks." Rand said, nodding at the woman.

"Jeez Rand, you look like you were slapped in the face by a fish, then kissed by a goddess." Mat said, with a joking grin, patting his friend on the back. His heart was low, but still he grinned on the outside- trying to be happy for his friend. He had wanted desperately to be chosen.

Perran laughed, he was laughing more then necessary-his head tilted back with a roar. He had to laugh, because he knew if he didn't the sudden reality of the situation would hit him. One of his closest friends were leaving, and there was nothing he could do about it. He stood up, dropping his axe and went over to punch Rand in the shoulder-hard. "Congrats man."

"Yeah, yeah." Rand said nodding, a small chuckle escaping him at Mat's joke before his smile started to droop.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next