Mysterious Letter- RP

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Sacha dropped her hand to Titan's head, stopping the pokemon from walking away. "If you really feel that way I have nothing against it... but maybe we should figure out a place to meet back up." She said, adjusting the straps on her satchel.
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:42 pm

(I don't have writer's block, and in fact I've already come up with a whole paragraph describing how my new tortie she-cat battles with her eyes closed due to her cataracts, but I feel like dying so I might stay out of this RP until Sheyna comes on and I find a little more motivation to RP Sylvia's new personality. It'll only last for a few days, though.)

Sylvia, being the boss that she was, was spending her time making route 3 blitzles run away with burn marks etched into their white stripes.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Rayla nodded, her eyes darting up then down, back to the ground. "Yeah, I figured. I was thinking since I can fly on Kitty, I'll reach my destination within a few hours, therefore it won't take me many days to get there. How about Nimbasa City, since that's where I'll be doing my training. After all, its a pretty big city that' well known. If Abel's going to show up somewhere, its going to be a city that isn't too big, nor too small."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 pm

(( To brighten your spirits: Click
And also, I found a picture of Rose/Mew/GH: Click ))

Aaron snorted, though he was obviously amused. "I wish." he said, staring at the ground where he was kicking a patch of grass with his toes. Sighing, he looked back up at his friends and said. "He was more talking about how just being strong isn't all it takes to be champion." he said, with a look in his eye that said, he had not completely understood everything Alder had told him yesterday.

(( FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- I was ninja'd.....))

"Nimbasa city?" Aaron asked, he admitted he hadn't studied the unova map too closely. He swung his backpack off his back and dropped it on the ground in front of him. Quickly unzipping the front pouch, Aaron pulled out a town map. Opening, his eyes searched for the city. Finding it, his eyes bulged. "Jeez, that's far!" he declared. "How about Castelia?" he asked. "Or Nacrene?"
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Sacha turned to Aaron. "Do you want to go your own way as well?" She asked, tipping her head, hand clenching unconsciously in Titan's fur. "Nimbasa is a bit far." She said turning her head back to Rayla. "It's right in the middle of Unova."
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:01 am

Rayla sighed and pointed over,"It may be a bit far, but I'll be working for a bit. You guys can take as long as you need, making your own pace through the bigger cities and such. I'm really in no rush." She gave a half hearted smile, obviously feeling bad about leaving, as if she were having second thoughts. "If you want to meet up elsewhere, I'll still be in Nimbasa for a while." Kitty then burst from her Timerball, the white, red, and black capsule releasing a red light from Rayla's hip. She gave a little roar, as if to be a bit confused by what was going on as Rayla took seat upon her back.
~
Pulling herself out of the water, she knelt beside the water's edge and began hugging the Sealeo's face and tickled his nose, his whisker tickling her back.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:06 am

Aaron frowned. "There's a gym in both the places your going to to fly over. You sure you wanna miss those?" he asked. Pausing, he turned to Sacha. "I honestly wouldn't mind a little company." he said with a shrug and a sheepish smile. "I mean," he quickly added "if you wanna roll solo, that's fine with me."
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:12 am

Rayla sighed again, Kitty spreading out her wing in a stretch. "If that's how it'll be, then we can meet up in Castelia City. Would that be ok?" She pulled her red hair back and tied it up in a makeshift bun to keep it from flying in her face.
~
The dark figure's gaze flashed as he saw Silvia out of the corners of his eyes. [i]Not a fan of the wild kingdom, are we? Tsk tsk, that is a dear shame. And even with the fact that their leading Zebstreka nearby. I suppose I'll stop it in its tracks before it reaches the poor girl. Leona, come out my fair lady."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:15 am

"Castelia sounds good." Sacha said. "I don't really like travelling by myself, so I think we should stick together." Sacha added for Aaron's benefit. "We'll see you there then Rayla?" She asked, looking up at the girl on dragon back.

(god my writing is so sub-par today)
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:19 am

(( We all have our days. This is me 6 days out of 10: Link The other four, I'm like this Link ))

Aaron nodded, folding up his map, then dropping it into his backpack and re-slinging it over his shoulder. He looked up at Rayla, not grinning for once. "Have a nice trip." he said, with a half-grin.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:23 am

Rayla nodded, looking a bit somber as she replied softly,"Yeah." And with that, she took off into the sky, Kitty's transparent-like membrane shining a green and red light down during the split second where they hovered above before flying away. She hair fluttered a bit as she rubbed the side of Kitty's head, glancing down at the two ball capsules on her hip; Bellatrix and Sierra. They'll be in a bit of a surprise, won't you guys?

(I can't help but mention that I'm listening to a bit of orchestral music called 'Alone" XD)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:26 am

(OMGOSH OUR FIRST THREAD RESTART.)

"Good luck with that whole, working thing." Sacha said with a grin and a wave of her hand. Not that Sacha didn't do working, she worked allot actually. "Well then, Route 3?" She asked, hands on her hips.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:28 am

Aaron waved as Rayla took off. "Don't do anything stupid!" he called, watching as the flygon soared through the air. He nodded, to Sacha, his hand dropping and he started to walk towards Route 3. Suddenly his eyes brightened and he turned to Sacha with an amused grin. "Perfect timing with those C-Gears, by the way."

(( Fo real? Fo sho? ))
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:32 am

"I do tend to have good timing don't I?" She smirked back. "Come on chump, lets get going." She said grabbing his elbow and starting to walk away from the little restaurant. "Beware, while you where gone Route 3 was a battle ground and we may not be able to use it."
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:32 am

(Since they're splitting up, I'm assuming time affects them differently too?)

After a good two to three hours of swift flying and harsh nose dives, Rayla and Kitty had reached the outskirts of Nimbasa, the hot headed trainer feeling that her flying techniques were getting a bit rusty as well. "I should probably work more on that too. We've been doing too much walking on solid earth, right Kit?!" The Flygon chirped in reply, feeling good to stretch out her wings, but also feeling a bit worn out at the same time. "Kay. Now that we're here, we should probably get a room at a center and the begin checking out this place."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:35 am

Aaron raised an eyebrow. "Who?" he asked. He was curious as well as slightly disbelieving. Surely, there was no one who could-or would- tear up a place that bad. His eyes flicked ahead, trying to get a view, of the route before they left the city.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:39 am

"Ehhh." She let go of his elbow and coughed into her hand. "Mysisterandraylasbrother" She said quickly. Heading north through Straiaton Park. She wasn't exactly comfortable talking about how much more powerful her sister was as a trainer compared to Sacha.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:45 am

Aaron strode along next to her. His eyes widened at the answer. "Geez, your and Raylas relatives must be pretty strong." he said, as he looked ahead and got a look at Route 3. From what he could see it didn't look that bad. He frowned, his expression changed rapidly as they neared, to a look of awe. "HOLY SH" he started, but when he saw a mother standing nearby with her son, he quickly changed what he was going to say "ROOmish."
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:51 am

Saying the route was torn up was an understatement. Over night machinery had been moved and the Route had been closed off with yellow and black striped tap. Men and women in hard hats and their Pokemon walked around observing the muddied cracked road. There were holes here and there and Sacha watched as a small boy was pulled from the mud, crying. "Well.. I think we need to go through the marsh land." She said.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:56 am

(Rayla has no problem admitting Abel's better than her; it just hurts her heart Razz)

Rayla scoured the city, passing through the stadiums, the streets, and finally the amusement park. She was quite drawn in by the large Pikachu towering over everything besides the ferris wheel, a bit surprised at the fact that it was a Kanto pokemon being the image of the Unova park. Deciding to take a quick break, she climbed into one of the paused cars,, waiting for the ride to begin. I wonder....how the others are doing? Sacha and Aaron...?
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:30 am

(Squee, first forum reset! Pretty damn epic.)

"Come on Burn, you can do better!" Sylvia called, watching him whip up tendrils of wind that pounded against the feathers of another Pidove. He was much more powerful now, after hours of training. He might evolve soon, but it would probably take more than a few wild Pokemon battles to give him the experience he needed to become a Tranquill. "Peck!" The bird Pokemon's trainer commanded, to which he quickly obliged. The enemy Pidove was now sprawled on the ground with its wings splayed out and a distant look in its eyes. Fainted.
"Good job!" Sylvia said bluntly. She wasn't really that into the training, but she was trying to sound excited.
"Ugh...I swear, if I ever see another Blitzle..." Burn muttered, still a little jittery from a surprisingly strong electrical shock he'd recieved.

Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:43 pm

There was a sudden gleam of light pulsed out from the end of Route 3, where there was little to no damage, followed by a loud crackle of electricity. From where the attacks had come from, there was an angry Zebstreka locked in battle with a cocky looking Persian wearing a cheeky sneer, as if to taunt the already enraged wild pokemon further. The large, hooved pokemon charged at the lanky, swift moving feline, always missing the Persian by a hair, which it was clear that Leona was going more slowly so that it would anger the striped pokemon to know that she was going easy on him.

"My, my Leona. Make this quick, my dear, for we shan't want to cause any more damage here than to what has already befelled it. I wonder who could have thrashed the land in such a way?" He ran his gloved-fingers through his neatly combed, jet black hair, using his other hand to push up his primp glasses, which he wore only during battle and teaching his young Lady her lessons.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Sylvia watched intently, taking a moment to glance at Fireheart. Fireheart looked like he wanted to smoke something, as did she. But it would be better to stay out of the girl's battle; she looked like it was no big deal, even though the Zebstrika seemd to be just what Burn needed to evolve. But it's an electric type, Burn wouldn't have a chance if he tried. Even Fireheart might have a bit of trouble with him. But Fireheart would win... Her thoughts trailed off as she stared solemnly on the ground. Again and again she had to remind herself that Fireheart didn't always win. They weren't in Sinnoh anymore. Nothing was so easy you wanted to vomit.

(Can't RP anymore for a while. Have to write a paper for my aunt.)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Aaron nodded, agreeing. They could always fly, he knew. But then his pokemon, mainly Magnus, would not get much chance to train. He paused in his steps to take the two pokeballs off of his belt, with a quick button press and a toss, he let out both the Pokemon he had with him.

Magnus reared on his hindlegs, his front claws thrashing the air ahead of him- a happy growl escaped from his throat. He was glad to be out of his pokeball and really get the chance to stretch his legs.

Raiguard emerged with a dull thump, fully rested from the extended flying the previous night. He shook his wings out a little, opening them halfway in a stretch before they closed again on his back.

Aaron grinned at the sight of his pokemon, then turned to Sacha. "Lead the way?"
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Glancing back to see Silvia nearby, the tall, dark man quickly snapped his fingers, the sound ordering the Persian to finish the attack, and he began to walk slowly over to the observing girl. The butler wore a soft smile on his pale face and he mused as he he neared,"Why hello there young Miss Silvia. How is your Fireheart doing; Better, I hope?"

The Persian darted forward, its forehead gem shining. "Power Gem!!! At once, a beam of light pierced the Zebstreka and caused it much pain, though enough strength to run in flee.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top