Mysterious Letter- RP

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:55 pm

"Quick recovery. He's gotten stronger, too. Blitzles don't give much XP, but battle enough and they'll toughen up," Sylvia said boredly, her Charizard standing behind her protectively. "I assume the Lucario is better, no?" She asked, cradling her still-jittery Pidove. "Eat this," She said quickly, putting a small red berry with a curly green stem next to Burn's beak.
Burn gulpd down the berry quickly and stopped jittering, his feathers ruffling slightly.
"Cheri berry. Nice," Fireheart commented.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:08 pm

"My pleasure." She said, because they were going to be travelling over soggy ground she'd tucked her pants into her socks to prevent anything unpleasant attaching it's self to her skin. She let Apep out of his Pokeball and the snake like pokemon curled around her neck. She turned to the left and started towards the swampy ground, she didn't seem at all phased.

(He can catch a Oshawott here.)

(OMGOSH, MAGIC MOD POWER SACHA BOXED SARGE, HER HERDIER.)
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Sebastian gave a little dim look and replied,"Not at all good. I fear she'll pass on to the next world sometimes soon, but we all do sometime; am I right?" He rubbed his forehead as he glanced behind his and gave a little gasp. "Oh my. My dear Leona, what is that you've found?"

The lithe Persian was slinking around a small white and blue colored creature, sniffing and pawing at it curiously.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Sylvia stumbled backwards, though nothing had touched her. She bumped into Fireheart's tannish-orangey stomach and was pushed forward again. She could barely feel it. I...I killed it. It was my fault..I sat there, worrying about Fireheart's ability to battle while it..Oh, Mew! she thought, wanting to rip her hair out.

"What's wrong?" Razor asked, pawing at Sylvia's ankles. His large, round eyes gazed up at her innocently.
"She'll..Get over it." For the first time Fireheart wasn't sure if this was true or not. He remembered telling it to Wikkilinks, Numa, Limp, Shade, Shuriken...Countless Pokemon that worried about Sylvia's mental state. He'd always been positive that she would overcome whatever happened and return to herself shortly. But this was bigger. She'd never killed a trainer's Pokemon before. I can already see her back to her normal self by the next town.

(She might not get over it.)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Raigaurd took to the skies, lashing out at the sky as he took off, his wings flapped relentlessly in a steady rhythm. Up, down, up, down. After a few flaps he would simply glide in the air, flying in circles over them.

Aaron was quick to follow Sacha. After walking by Aaron's side for a few steps, the energetic Deino bounded ahead. His feet splatted against the ground, sending particles of mud flying and covering his feet in the wet dirt. Suddenly the deino slipped, his limbs flailing out as he skidded against the ground on the mud. Magnus stood right back up with an embarrassed and angry growl. But Magnus kept on going forward, suddenly his head dipped again and his biting maw closed around something. The deino suddenly let out a cry of surprise as he flailed his neck and released the thing from his grasp. An oshawott went flying from his mouth, a shell held in one small forepaw, it landed a bit behind and to the side of Magnus, who turned and growled to face it. "Magnus." Aaron called rushing forward. He hesitated a few feet away as his eyes settled on the small pokemon who rose out of the mud, covered in brown slop. "Magnus, Bite!"

The eager deino rushed forward, but before he was close enough to bite it, a stream of water shot out from the small pokemon and hit Magnus straight in the face. The deino took it head on, but kept towards the Oshawott with barely a fish. Again its jaws closed around the smaller pokemon and the oshawott let out a painful cry. "Thats enough, Magnus!" he called. The deino growled, and after brief hesitation let go. Right on cue a pokeball went flying from Aaron's hand and smacked against the little blue and white pokemon. There was a flash of red light, then all that was left was the pokeball.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:28 pm

"Nice catch Aaron!" Sacha called from a few meters away. Despite being ankle deep in swampy water she was grinning. Titan's legs were plastered with mud but he managed to keep he trainers things dry. Sacha was always careful with what Pokemon she caught, trying not to catch too many she wouldn't end up training properly, that didn't stop the marshy area from being a good training ground.
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:37 pm

"Thanks." Aaron said with a grin. He put the pokeball on his belt next to the others, letting the oshawott rest. Then he turned back to Magnus, "Good job, pal." he said, giving the pokemon a little scratch behind his horn. But they still has a lot of training ahead of them, he would solely train Magnus for an hour or so. Then switch to the Oshawott. He knew he didn't need to train Raiguard. The charizard was far stronger than most wild pokemon in the area.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Sebastian smiled and replied,"Oh why the long faces? Would you like to see her? I'm sure she'd like to see you." He had rested one of his hands on one of the Loveballs beneath his coat as he wagged one finger towards Leona, summoning the Persian.

At the signal, Leona dipped her head and plucked up the Oshawott, carrying the frightened creature over to the butler, both of the pokemons' eyes glowing.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:49 pm

"Um..Yeah, cool. I guess," Sylvia said, regaining herself. She had lost to ever-challenging edge to her voice. But she still had the flame of battle in her emerald eyes. "It would be nice to see her...." She trailed off, noticing that she was still holding Burn tightly. "Stretch your wings, sweetie. I know you must be bored of sitting around battling," She said softly, letting the little Pidove flit onto a tree branch and stretch out its pale gray wings.

(Pidoves are nazis, you know.)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:53 pm

(That moment when you're too tired to do anything.)

Sacha kept walking except now she'd put Apep on the ground. "Yes I know it's muddy but you have to get used to bad terrain." She said when he huffed in annoyance and tried to climb back up her leg. "Look their's a Tympole, use Leaf Tornado." She said, gesturing at the blue pokemon to the right.

Apep ran forward. His short legs got stuck slightly but he pulled off the attack successfully and sent the pokemon flying into deeper water.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Magnus was locked in a face-down with a blitzle. Their foreheads pressed together, as they growled and tried to force the other back. "Magnus, duck and use Bite!" Aaron called, watching from the sideline. The deino hesitated before, he dipped his head down and opened his jaw, the blitzle rushed forward at the opening, his chest colliding straight into Magnus's waiting jaw. The blitzle whimpered as he tore himself out of the Deino's grasp before turning on his heels and fleeing.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Sebastian quickly plucked the capsule up in his hand and clicked the Loveball's center, a bright pinky red light erupting into the area.

Once the light died down, it was easy to see Teah kneeling on the ground, looking upward at Fireheart with her eye quivering in pain. Though her body shape was the same, she was nearly unrecognizable, having her body wrapped in bandages, as well as half of her face, showing one red eye, her left arm in a cast, and her tail not in wrapping, but having many stitched lacing it. She squinted at Fireheart and Silvia, as if to try and remember who they were. Then, when she realized who they were, her eyes grew wide and she took a step back, wincing.

Sebastian, now backing a bit away, bent over and picked up the Oshawott from his Persian's mouth, holding it up to his pale face. "Well hello there, little one. Where have you come from?" He carefully tickled the female's soft plush stomach before patting it on the head, still holding the Oshawott by its scruff.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:22 pm

There was a splashing sound when a Palpitoad was thrown into the muddy water near Aaron by way of Apep's Vine Whip. The Servine was proudly standing on a rock a few meters away, vines curled out near his side.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Sylvia gasped, staring at Teah in horror. She... the thought was never completed.

"I didn't know I could do that," Fireheart murmered, his tail dragging on the ground. It lighted a small patch of grass, which was quickly put out by a strong gust from Burn.

"How..How can she bear it?" Sylvia asked, stepping back slightly. The Lucario had to hate her immensely. There was no logical way that it couldn't. At least, in Sylvia's mind.

(Slight WB. I spent hours writing a biography and it totally drained me >.>)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:18 pm

(dude, that sucks.)

Sebastian chuckled, his eyes not leaving the giggly Oshawott before him,"Oh no, my young lady. You see, Lucario are a persistent breed, built with both the willpower and the body strength to endure even the most fatal of injuries and pain. Truly, if she were to die, this would be her final training. After all, a Lucario's death is their final set of training; endurance to the fittest."

Teah shakily stood up and took a small step over to the young woman and Charizard before collapsing on one knee and dipping her head slowly. She attempted to give a growl of reply, but only a mere whimper emerged, though her bright eye spoke out all she wished to say, shining with a glaze of pain, but beneath it, a look of gratitude and courage. She, on the other hand, went against the butler's judgement and decided that she wouldn't die here. Not until she beat Fireheart in a battle, finished completely without the use of Final Gambit.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:26 pm

"That spunds terrible. Now I think I'm glad I denied that little Riolu," Sylvia almost whispered, locking eyes with the struggling Pokemon. Her mind flashed back to a memory in Sinnoh of some dude trying to pawn off a Riolu on her. It looked sad, like it didn't want to leave. She didn't like to think about it.

Fireheart made eye contact with Teah, too, his tail rising from where it lay on the ground. At least...At least she'd have her final training because of him. Wether he felt guilty or not, the Lucario was happy-ish. He couldn't think of hurting the poor thing ever again.

(I'm getting paid $100 so it's not so terrible.)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Suddenly, Teah disappeared in an envelope of light and was returned to her ball, Sebsastian now standing up before Silvia and Fireheart, a Loveball in his hand and a small Oshawott perched on his shoulder. "Well, I'd hate to cut our visit short, but I do believe I have to hurry to Nacrene. I have some...business to tend to. After all, if I weren't there to greet my young lady from her surf, what kind of butler would I be?" (I just had to make that quote XD)

He pulled out a normal Pokeball from somewhere hidden beneath his coat, and tapped the capsule on the white head of the Oshawott, the small otter pokemon disappearing in the red light. One jitter. Two. Then the final shake of the ball within his hand shown that the pokemon had accepted him as her master. "Well then. I shall have you join me Elizabeth the Oshawott. Now little Lizzie, Leona my dear, we shall be off. Farewell to you, Silvia and Fireheart of Pallet."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 pm

"Farewell to you, too," Sylvia said awkwardly, a mix between surprise and confusion on her face. The events of the past five minutes had been odd beyond belief. She turned to Razor, who was still pawing at her jeans. "Keep doing that and you'll rip those up, and we wouldn't want that. How 'bout some training?" A smile returned to her face. After seeing Teah seem so satisfied, she'd definatly gotten over it...Mostly.

"Really? I finally get some training!" Razor exclaimed, which sounded like a bunch of yaps that roughly formed the word 'lillipup' broken up in parts. A smile lit up his furry face.

"Ok, you can work together with Lemmiwinks until you are both a little stronger then you can have individual training.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Aaron grinned at the little Servine, then glanced at Sacha. "Not too shabby." he said, jokingly. Aaron turned away again to continue the training with Magnus. After a few battles, one where the Deino had gotten bruised badly when he had to deal with two Blitzle at the same time, he and Magnus took a break. Aaron fed the Deino an Oran berry and used a potion on the Pokemon. " 'Doing great." he said to the Deino patting the side of his long neck as he stood up to full height from where he had crouched next to the Deino.

Raigaud had disappeared from the skies, a few minutes ago after letting Aaron know he was going hunting with a roar.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:38 pm

~
~
~
She sat there, her burnt orange and gold-shaded gaze reflecting the faint flickers of the flaming candle burning before her on the small table. She sighed, pulling one hand to the head of the Raticate who sat on her lap, stroking his soft nose and twisting his tan fur between her fingers. "Oh Raticate. My dear sweet little boy. How has you foot been feeling? Much better I hope. The lose of your claw has made it much more difficult for you to travel, but for now, we can all rest and heal both our minds and our bodies." She smiled softly in the dim room as the warm, large rodent nibbled on a chestnut, look up at the little lit candle as well. After a few minutes of sitting and exchanging feeling of content, she allowed the Raticate to scrabble off her lap and scamper over to the other pokemon who were all napping elsewhere, the large normal type curling up to the Stantler chilling in the corner. As for the rest of the team, Lopunny was sitting on the cot with her back against the wooden wall, Pidgey and Swinub sleeping soundly on her lap, with Abel's ball capsules laying in a pile curled within one of the bunny pokemon's ears. Ursaring was slouching in another corner, looking as if he were wearing a striped scarf as both Furret and Fantasia were coiled happily around his thick neck, locking their little, lanky paws together in union. After all, the had been rasied together like sisters.

Suddenly, Kat turned around to see a dark, shadowy looking man slip through the creaky, wooden door and walk slowly over to her. "Abel..." she was able to murmur before he gently slipped her off of the small chair in which she sat, moving himself into her spot, and holding her in his arm and on his lap. She felt her face grow hot.

"Did you take care of them like I asked?" His dark eyes glowed as he looked at her, giving the young woman an endearing look, one he rarely ever used.

"O-of course. They're rested and ready for your travels....You are leaving again.....aren't you?" Her face grew a little sad as her eyes moved down, away from his. She went to lay her hand down on her lap, but for some reason, she found herself placing it on Abel's. However, when she flinched and went to lift it up, she realized that he had already clutched it.

"Why so...sad? If you want, you can come with me. After all, I need you to be my eyes and my healer. You know I can't go anywhere public to do my resting." He gave her a look of acceptance; never before had he ever allowed anyone to join him on his travels. Perhaps it was the fact that it was only she whom he could trust, knowing Kat had nearly given up her entire career based on justice to help him.

The Ursaring growled and the pair of striped weasel pokemon hissed, constricting their bodies around to point their heads in Abel's direction, their beady eyes quivering in anger while the other pokemon slept. Well, the other besides Stantler, who merely glared blankly at the dark man with his unreadable gaze.

"Really....?" She felt him to tighten his grip on her hand, allowing him to draw her deeper into into his web of darkness and deceit, feeling as if she finally had reached him, though deep down, she knew she had to at least be partly wrong.

(Because I was lazy and felt like type one of those long ass, but meaningless, posts Razz)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:04 pm

(Finally gonna get to describing the appearences of the Pokemon individually. Also, Flicker got boxed magically.)

The two Pokemon, a Patrat and a Lillipup, set out to start grinding hardcore. They fought well together; Razor's slightly higher stats allowed for him to make the intital attack and for Lemmiwinks to follow up with the killing blow. Of course, they didn't really kill the Pokemon, they just knocked them out. They steadily grew stronger until Razor's one attack knocked out the wild Blitzle, Patrat, Purrloin, Lillipup, or Pidove. Lowl-level enimies. They moved into seperate training. Sylvia wold have them battle the wild Pokemon seperatly and then, when a stronger Pokemon like Audino came out she would have them both bring it down.
"Succesful grinding," Sylvia commented, looking at her buffer Lillipup with rounded fur at the bottom of his fuzzy, normally-spiked face. Razor looked so close to evolving, but he couldn't quite achieve the experiene needed. As did Lemmiwinks, who Sylvia now noticed had white hands. She wondered why.

Burn chortled in a birdy kind of way, the two small growths on the very beginning of his beak making him look some-what smart. He was half-asleep, thinking of something that would probably be hilarious to other Pidoves.

Lemmiwinks sat down on Fireheart's head, enjoying the sitrus berry that Sylvia had given him. Razor had already devoured his. The little Patrat never knew that it would feel this great the be tired. Sure, the day of grinding had taken a toll on him, but he still felt great. More adequate. Like he could take on anything and win.

(Must RP as much as possible. I have like...Reverse writer's block. TOO MANY DAMN IDEAS!!!!)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:06 am

(Did a lot of spriting. Feeling good. Let's RP! XD)

Liddie was sitting in her room at the nearby Pokemon Center, not very pleased at its small size, but she had her attention focused elsewhere. Flipping her white-hot blond hair out of her bright blue eyes, she brushed down the long locks as she watched Xenon pour her a cup of tea with his mind as the large creature fiddled around with his enormous psychic spoon. She set down her jewel studded pink brush and gently lifted up the teacup, sipping it lightly, Axel fast asleep on her lap, the tiny bug being cradled by the soft pink cloth of her night gown, stretched out from her crisscrossed knees. She sighed as she set the half full cup down on the short table before her, carefully moving the Joltik from her lap before standing up and stretching.

It had been nearly 75 hours since she had last seen Sebastian and she was beginning to worry. Not about his safety, however; she knew he was quite capable. But she was fretting over how her mother would react. If she found out, she would surely fire him and Sebastian was the only of on their house servants that Liddie liked. After all, it was a secret between the two of them; if Liddie got to do or get whatever she wanted, she'd allow the butler time for himself. But it was only on his vacation in which he would leave for this long, and this was not one of his vacations.

The young, sleepy girl was joggled from her thoughts as a tall beast walked forward to her, holding out her usual attire, his magenta eyes twinkling as he whipped his heavy, down soft pink ears out of his face. The look of the Pokemon made Liddie want to giggle and almost made her forget about her worries. She walked over to the tall, humanoid bunny and hugged him, causing his small, ball-like tail to jitter. "Oh Alois! My handsome bunny-prince!" The comment had caused Xenon to look up from where he was curiously licking his spoon, a stare of blank annoyance towards the feminine male.

At least there was one thing to lighten Liddie's day; Alois had come to visit from her and her mother's home near Cinnabar. The shiny Lopunny had always made her laugh, always wearing a pair of black ladies underwear with a ring of yellow dots around the waistline, and a eggshell-yellow ruffled lace apron around his tiny waist. Alois seemed to know the best times to give a goofy face or act in a stupid feminine way.

After having Alois dress her in fine, pink gown, she put all her Pokemon into their capsules and clipped them to her white leather sash. She then took Alois' hand, since he came without a Pokeball, and the pair walked out of the center and into the city.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:24 pm

(Sylvia has too many Pokemon. Damn.)

"Hey...Where's Luna?" The sudden question hit Sylvia like an angry Tauros. It wasn't like there were any people around to hear her, but the Pokemon would probably understand.

"Yeah. Belle was cool.." Fireheart trailed off, trying to keep his tail away from a tree. So tempting....

"Pft. Whatever. I could never catch that stupid Emolga," Burn scoffed, spreading his wings for a moment before folding them back against his body neatly. All his feathers were in place; he carefully preened them every once in a while. He was self-conscious about the dark stripe going down his right wing. It wasn't the only thing setting him apart from other Pidoves; he also had a jagged light gray stripe down his usually-puffed out chest.

"Ah, shut up!" Vanessa hissed playfully, batting at the small bird. Doing so frightened the feathers off of him and made him fall from his perch.
"Not cool!" He complained.
Vanessa tried to stifle her cat-like chuckles.

(WB)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Her teary gaze quickly caught sight of Silvia after a long while of mindless walking and suddenly her dried up face burst into weeping wallow as she made a made dash for the young trainer, tears streaming down her face. She wrapped her arms around the girl's waist and buried her reddened face into Silvia's stomach, sobbing through gasps for breath. "S-Sil-S-Silviaaaaa!!" I l-lost my my my myyy- Waaaahh!!"

Xenon and Alois began walking over to the little girl, Xenon holding his spoon over his shoulder, and Alois rubbing his small hands with his silky apron, both of them wearing blank faces.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:46 pm

"Whoah, whoah! Chill out! What happened?" Sylvia asked awkardly, staggering back from shock. What the hell? she thought, trying to stay calm.

"What?" Vanessa wondered aloud, which was probably what all the Pokemon were thinking. They all wore confused and slightly concerned looks, except for Burn, of course, who was captivated by Xenon's spoon. Shiny...
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top