Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+2
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
6 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:42 pm

"Hey! Stop! Land! Heel!" Sylva shouted over the roar of the wind, arms wrapped around Fireheart's neck so she didn't fall off. She heard Lemmiwinks's excited chittering as he held on to the horns protruding from the Charizard's head. She watched as they passed over Castelia, stopping for a moment to behold the bright lights and tall buildings in awe. Wow! That's bigger than Goldenrod and Lilycove put together!

"What? Oh..." Fireheart angled himself downward. In the beauty of flying, he'd forgot to listen for his trainer's commands. He headed down, suddenly noticing a whirlwind of sand and grass. As it died down he landed and saw two trainers and what he took as their Pokemon. One of them he recognized...He couldn't grasp the name. One little piece of information surfaced in his brain. The girl with the dragons?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:36 pm

"Dammit Azlyn!! Return Bellatrix!" Holding out a traditional Pokeball, Rayla watched as her limp hound was engulfed by a swarming red light before disappearing. Clenching her teeth, she spun around to face the girl, taking in her appearance. She scowled darkly at the girl opposing, seeing Azlyn's short, crudely cropped crimson hair beneath her thin, black paperboy hat decorated with a gold and white pokeball button on its left side. Snorting with disgust, she remembered how the girl matching her in height had dyed her hair to match her own and how much that had ticked Rayla off.

"Riley, go!" Rayla screamed, her voice strained by anger as she sent out her shaggy-furred Watchog. Riley's tuft fur atop his head had grown long and hung in her face, covering his eyes over the period of his evolution. With a sound cry, stood up and bared his teeth in an intimidating appearance.

"Hmpf! Let's go Fang!" The girl, now known as Azlyn, tossed out a Premier Ball and a second Watchog was sent out, this one's fur shorter and fairer. At once, it squeaked happily and darted forward, weaving and jolting from side to side as it quickly closed in on Riley. Rubbing her hands against her fluttering shorts from pure excitement, Azlyn giddily yowled,"Dearie, let's hit 'em with a Hyper Fang!"

"Riley, retaliate with Super Fang!"

The two rodent Pokemon threw themselves at the other, scrambling and thrashing in the already dug up ground, snapping threateningly at each other with sickeningly sharp teeth.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:26 pm

"Well, this is interesting," Sylvia murmured, leaning against Fireheart to watch Rayla and whoever that girl was battle. "Watch closely, Lemmiwinks...You'll be doing that before long," she said with a smirk, eyes locked on the two Watchogs viciously scrambling to sink their teeth into the other's flesh. I wonder what other Pokemon she has-maybe a Lillipup to hekp out Razor? Damn, her Patrat evolved...I need to train more..

(Less time than expected spent on this post :p)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:00 pm

(Its funny since they just missed Bellatrix- her Herdier- being beaten)

As the Watchogs battle furiously, Azlyn turned her attention back to Rayla and mused,"This is a double battle, isn't it? Well then, let's go Aspen!" As she spoke, a Pokeball was already rolling through the air from her hand, exploding into a burst of red light to reveal the curled up body of a once snoozing, but now grouchy Serviper. "Come on girl, wake the fuck up!" She rolled her eyes as the snake Pokemon twisted its head around and hissed a couple of vile curses at her trainer before returning to face Rayla, eyes daggered.

Rayla's scowl deepened and darkened as she tossed out a Luxury ball- probably the only Luxury ball she had ever used- and sent a Swoobat out. "Flatter, let's go! Use Heart Stamp!" She watched the bat Pokemon who adored her so fly over to the Serviper, batting his oddly pink wings against the air with great speed and force. Rearing back, a sharp red blaze matching his nose in shape shot out and collided with Aspen's face, the snake Pokemon slithering quickly towards Flatter. Smoke arose to the collision, blinding the Swoobat and trainers for a brief moment, then to all their surprise, the Serviper dart through the smoke, mouse wide and gaping with the tips of her crimson fangs tinged a dark violet. Within a flash of the moment, she had spiraled around Flatter and quickly binded the Swoobat, strangling his furry body with her tight, powerful grip. "Keh heh! I'll wring you dry, tasty little morsel!" She then darted her head forward and sank her long, poison tipped fangs into the Swoobat's soft, white neck and the two began to fall out of the sky as Flatter's wings slowed down to a stop.

"Oh?! A combo of Wring Out and Poison Fang- Nice! You know," Fang chittered, easily holding Riley's face away with one white paw as they wrestled in the dirt. "Riley, was it? Me and Aspen, we may be on opposite ends of the food chain, but we train together often and respect one another's bite! I doubt your's is one to brag about, though. Now about those bangs of yours-" Fang pulled his other free paw up from where it was pinned between his body and the ground and quickly yanked on one of Riley's long tendrils of hair. "Let's get this off!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:22 pm

(I think I need to kill a Pokemon. I just have...too many freaking Pokemon.)

Sylvia watched the battle intently, eyes locked on the struggling Watchogs. She took note of every twist or turn, every little factor that tilted the battle one's way. By now she had a prediction; she predicted that, overall, the Watchog sent from the unknown trainer would prevail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nara tightly clutched the erd-and-white pokeball in her hand, trying to contain her excitement as she stepped from the safety of Nuvema town to onto Route 1, a path she'd traveled many times, but never with the intent of no return. In a flash of red light, she let Tria free from the confines of her Pokeball. Prof. Juniper had told her Tria's moveset; she knew tackle and leer. Starter Pokemon, she'd been told, were usually stronger than the common wild Pokemon so a trainer couldn't be overpowered before they could train. Venturing into the tall grass, she beckoned for Tria to follow. The Snivy did no such thing; she stood with her leafy arms crossed, looking skeptically at her new trainer with her snout pointing slightly down, feet planted firmly on the ground. She was the picture of defiance-this was only the start of them not getting along.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:04 pm

(Awww Tria sounds adorable!!! and you don't need to kill one off- why not just box one up? Therefore, no bad juju occurs XD Want one of my peeps to pass Nara?)

Rayla shuttered and stamped her foot. "Done! We're done!! Stop it now." Supressing a growl in which she kept trapped in her throat, the dragon trainer watch as the smirk on her opponent's face tightened at it's curls and her Serviper and Watchog pulled back to stand beside Azlyn and her Machoke.

"Success always tastes sweeter when its stolen- especially from you, Rayla chika! And I bet defeat tastes just as bitter as ever, huh?" Patting Ponyboy's muscular shoulder, the girl glanced over and caught sight of Silvia. "He-he-hey!" she giggled out, bright hazel green eyes twinkling. "D'you enjoy the show? Now that was some good, clean, wholesome entertainment, ehh?" With a tilt of one wrist, the two miniture sized pokeballs clicked together, growing in size and opening up to retrieve Aspen and Fang as she walked forward. "Oh? A Charizard?! Wow!!" Ignoring Rayla's gaze burning into the back of her head, Azlyn raced over to Fireheart. "Awesome!!" It was clear that someone shared Rayla's similar over excessive excitement for strong pokemon, except in her case- she did so over pokemon other than dragon-like ones.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 pm

(But I want to bathe in the blood of the innocent...THE INNOCENT!
Ok, I think I'll box Razor. He's better stat-wise, but I want Lemmiwinks to evolve and learn hypnosis and crunch then be my bad-ass ghost slaughterer. And thanks-Tria is totally adorable in my eyes, too. I'll be making her sprite soon. And yeha, Nara could use some human interaction.)

"Oh, Fireheart? I guess you could say he's kind of bad-ass," Sylvia said nonchalantly, grinning. "Of course, your Pokemon seem pretty awesome, too," she pointed out, seeming it necessary to comment on the trainer's strength.

"Come oooooon Tria! Do something!" Nara begged, only to have her plea ignored by the Snivy. Tria was now curled up on the pathway, tail draped over her face like a mask, trying to sleep with her trainer kneeling beside her. She cracked open one amber eyes, slightly lifting her tail to look at her Nara's desperate face. She stood up, dusting small pieces of grass off of her slender body.
"Fine! What do you want?" Of course, to Nara, this came as a long, drawn out, Sniiivy!
"Sweet! Beat up a Patrat or a Lillipup! Or something! Use tackle on it!" She pointed excitedly to a Patrat, chittering away as it scampered through the tall grass.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:42 pm

"But young lady!" A smooth, serene voice cried out in a panic as a fairly short woman stepped out of some nearby shrubbery, her burnt orange-gold gaze wide and worried. On her shoulder was perched a small, bird pokemon- a pokemon the trainer was sure to have not seen before as it came to Kat that the girl knew slightly of only the pokemon home to Route 1. Turning away to face the small, chittering creature, the woman crouched low to the ground and slowly hand out an open palm with a jump oran berry balanced in the center, Kat cooing softly to the Patrat as Puffy, the Pidgey, kept his keen glare on Nara and her defiant Snivy. "Why, little one. Nobody here is going to hurt you- I can assure you of that, dear friend."

Azlyn stared blankly at Silvia for a brief moment, then exploded into a loud bout of laughter. "Hahahaha! Says you! Your pokemon- sure they look strong! But mine just play hard! The only strength they have is in their imagination and nerves! Didn't see how much fun they were having out there?! Battles are to have fun and form the bonds between a person and their partners!! And that's something Miss Workaholic over there has yet to understand. Hehehe!" She glanced over to Rayla and snorted as she suppressed another spurt of giggles at the crimson-haired girl.

"Ha ha ha yeah....fun? Psh!" Rayla scowled, rubbing her brow, it hurting from being curled in anger for so long. "So I guess this means I have a whole lot more work ahead of me- having to work on beating both Abel and you, Azlyn. And could those shorts be any shorter?!" She then pulled the scarlet bandanna wrapped over her head off, wringing it out slightly from the panic sweat that had saturated its front. She finally looked over to Silvia and in all honesty, she was pretty surprised to see the Kanto trainer after so long. "Pretty strange- running back into you after a while. You'd think Unova would a bit bigger than to do that." She began walking over, struggling to keep her internal interest of the Charizard contain, wanting to appear more mature than the younger girl who beat her.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:04 pm

"Who are you? What is that? I've seen them fly over Nuvema sometimes..." Nara asked, somewhat disappointed that she hadn't been able to battle the Patrat. "And why shouldn't I attack stuff? I want my new Pokemon to get stronger..." She looked at Tria, now scowling in what must be disapproval at Kat and her Pokemon.

Tria, in what seemed like one, fluid movement, ran to Kat and her Pidove. "Get out of here!" she commanded grumpily. She'd been roused from her sleep to battle and she wouldn't rest again until she'd attacked somthing.

"Forming bonds? I think battles are about a little more than that. Battles are about using the bonds formed with your Pokemon to absolutely crush anything and everything weaker than you. I form bonds before battles or in the aftermath. I've never had a Pokemon suddenly love me while some other weakling was getting its ass handed to it," Sylvia said, staring at Azlyn with slight distaste. "Of course, battles are useless without bonds. Pokemon just don't give it their all."

(I think I like Sylvia's take on battling.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:21 pm

After handing off the berry and patting the normal type pokemon, Kat stood up and stretched her legs, kind eyes set on Nara. "Stronger, yes, I see. I know battle make pokemon stronger, but what's the point in attacking a weaker pokemon and having only one side gain experience. Why not find another rookie trainer and battle- no matter who wins, both sides get some of the training they need. Hey, I know what!" She smiled and ran one finger across Puffy's plumey breast and scratched the soft spot beneath his beak as he stretched out his neck in pleasure. "Why not have a battle here with me- you see, I'm quite skilled with pokemon, but not necessarily in battle. In actually a Pokemon Ranger from Hoenn, but I've just recently began attempting to work with my pokemon as a trainer, so I wouldn't be much more experienced than you. And you little Snivy there seems pepped up enough. And, if one side gets hurt, I have a few bit of berries and medicine I can spare."

"Watch it, pokey nose! I'm a Pidgey who's feathers you don't want to rough up! So yo beat it!" Puffy chirped in a fiery retort, chest plumage buldging to appear bigger. After all, his nature was brave and it certainly showed in the tiny pokemon.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:27 pm

(WhatPuffyisagangsta.)

"I think a battle would be a little unfair...I remember hearing that flying-types are strong against grass-types. But...I guess I'll need experience with type disadvantages!" Nara said with a gleam in her eyes. "Tria, are you ready to battle?" She asked, turning to her Snivy.

"I will crush you, believe it," Tria said tersely, turning to her trainer and nodding. She ran back to Nara in her fliud way, feet barely touching the ground and her snake-like body leaned forward to be almost horizontal. Her speed was great, yes, but Puffy had one thing against her-he could fly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Kat giggled softly at how flustered Puffy appeared, gripping his tiny talons into her shoulder, tightening the leather vest worn across her torso. "Silly little Pidgey. Take flight!" As she spoke, Puffy hopped down the length of her arm and flashed into the air at top speed as the woman snapped her wrist and shot her arm up. With a smile, Kat cupped her hands close to her mouth and howled,"Puffy, let's start off with a nice, loud Uproar! Then add in a swift Peck!" She watched as her newly trained pokemon disappeared into the clouds, then corkscrewed downward, piercing, beady eyes ablaze with the rush of flight- he was generally used to sitting on Kat's shoulder or couped up in his new owned Pokeball. All Kat's pokemon were new to their balls, and thought they were little nervous at first, they had complete faith his their trusted human partner.

Puffy hovered in the air, darting around more like a buzzing Beedrill of Yanma rather than the graceful glides of any other bird pokemon, excitement rippling through his wings. Suddenly, the Pidgey uttered a chest-shakingly powerful cry, his tiny pink tongue quivering from the force of the sound waves. Surely more training with the attack was needed as the tiny pokemon's throat was strained to the maximum. He waited for the sound waves to baffle the Snivy before spiraling down, face first, pointed beak pinned straight at the flat of the grass type pokemon's nose.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Tria clenched her jaw, finding it difficult to move with the extreme ringing in her ears. Her eyes refused to close as she watched the Pidgey dive down for her-it would surely be a one-hit KO if he were to land a super-effective move, obviously with more training than she. At the last possible moment, she managed to dart slightly out of the way, feeling one of the collar-like leaves protruding from her neck being torn by Puffy's beak.

"Awesome, Tria! Now use tackle!" Nara commanded, the short flare of panic for her Pokemon gone in the instant it dodged the Pidgey's peck. Excitement coursed through her veins, causing a thrill like none before. This was what battling was like. This was what it felt like to really live!

Tria a bit shaken but now more able, turned around and charged head-first at the pidgey-it would be a test of her speed and his reflexes and she knew the most possible victor. Still, it felt nice to be a contributing factor in a battle of strengths, expecially when the odds were stacked so heavily against her. She'd quarreled before with the Pokemon in Prof. Juniper's lab, but never really had she'd experienced such a fierce battle.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 pm

"Puffy, hon, what are you doing?!"

The Pidgey smirked, well, as much as one with a beak could, and hovered right before Tria. Feeling quite cocky, Puffy had decided to let the pokemon make a hit- wondering just how well his defense was. Bracing himself, he felt the blunt force of the Snivy's head collide with his down-soft chest and he struggled to squint through his tearing up eyes. With a chirp of a grunt, Puffy fluttered up as best as he could, body still physically astonished and attempting to recover its lost momentum. Making sure to stay above the leafy snake with limbs, the Pidgey's body shuttered as it began to regain some strength, but making sure not to fly too far up to where it would sap more of his energy away.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:09 am

"Sweet! That's some awesome power. Now try and use Leer!" Nara called, voice bubbly. She knew she was probably getting overconfident of Tria's abilities, but she didn't quite care-Tria had landed a nice, strong hit and showed she had a fighting chance.

Tria's eyes glowed vibrant red, turning her amber gaze into a terrifying glare. She stared straight into Puffy's eyes, with the intent to frighten him into lowering his defenses so every attack would hit harder. She definately seemed menacing with her scowl of disapproval and her torn leaf. She found it difficult to think that something like a Pidgey wouldn't be scared-of course, Tria was one that largely overestimated herself.

(Leer: My new favorite move even though I never use it in the game.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:08 am

(Lol- if you like leer, I'm sure you'll dig it's upped version, Glare Razz)

Puffy stared back at Tria, and with a final shutter, he twitched his wings slightly and darted higher into the sky, his body beginning to spin as he went. Collecting momentum at a breath-taking speed, the little Pidgey was soon spinning up a storm of harsh wind- a twister, if you may- and through the racing gusts, he was sure to sink his own beady gaze into the Snivy, starting to lead the Twister attack down out of the sky to the ground.

Kat nodded slightly in approval of Puffy's own choice in attack, resting her chin onone her thumb and the length of her index finger, head tilted slight. Unlike the younger girl, she didn't feel the need to squeal out useless words that would give away and information, but she knee it was just a part of learning. If Kat hadn't been as close with her pokemon now, she was sure she'd be doing the same thing. She smiled at Nara as she glanced over at the trainer. After the battle, whether she won or lost, she'd truly be considered a real, full fledged trainer.And so will I.

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:37 am

(Glare will be badass.)

Tria caught Puffy's gaze, once again clenching her jaw and willing herself not to be intimidated. She began to run from the twister's path, but found this to no avail-she was swift, but nay swifter than the wind itself. Soon she was caught it a tempest of swirling gusts, dirt, and debris, her body being tossed around endlessly. This was not quite a good time to be light and quick-footed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Puffy gave a loud shriek over the sounds of zipping, spiraling winds, flying out through the top as Tria continued to spin around in the twister like a nearly limp body.

"Puffy, let's finish with Air Cutter!"

At once, the small bird rushed back downward, beak parted into two short, sharp stakes. With his tiny, compact body, the Pidgey cut through the twister and popped back out again, then darted into the twister once again, popping out the opposite direction. He contniued this maneuver several times, cutting and slicing through the jagged wind until all the force of his blunt body caused delay in the current and killed the cyclone out, Puffy floating up as he watched the Snivy's body drop out of the air.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Tria thudded against the ground, feeling grass flatten beneath her back. Despite her struggles, she couldn't get up. Her whole body ached-the dizzying fall had left her winded and, as far as she could tell, temporarily paralyzed.

(Please excuse short post and a few possibly mispelled words, I have terrible writer's block.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Eyes on Tria as he spiraled down, Puffy's beak glowed a blinding white and seemed to stretch out nearly a foot long, aimed at the Snivy. However, at the last second, Kat yowled out at the Pidgey.

"Puffy, come back!"

The flying pokemon tipped forward, slowing himself to where he glided just above the Snivy's limp body, the tip of his beak giving her chest a sharp poke before turning upward and returning to his trainer- a lot less damage than what would've happened it he finished the attack.

Kat sighed softly, and with Puffy perched on one finger, she walked over to Nara, her free hand rustling through the small pack strapped to her hip. "Here, I wanna show you something." She pulled out a plastic container- the top a greyish color, appearing like the top of a spray bottle, and a yellow-tinted bottle attach to the bottom of the applicator, filled with a scent-less liquid. "Its a paralysis heal. I want to show you how to apply it to an injured Pokemon without startling it or making it feel any more uncomfortable than it already is." She motioned towards the young girl as she knelt beside Tria, shushing softly. "And as for the battle, it would make no sense to beat you- a fainted pokemon is an inexperienced pokemon and it would only be fair if both sides benefited."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:37 pm

"Th-thanks," Nara said, smiling weakly. She'd been frightened immensely for Tria-it was hard to watch her lie helpless as Puffy spriled down at her with such a sharp beak. Now that she remembered Kat's determination to help other trainers, she found her fright a bit silly. As she walked closer to her Pokemon, she heard it utter a weak, Snnnivy...

"Ugh..Ugh.." Tria murmured, still trying to get from her back. She was able to flick her leafy tail somewhat, but other than that, her body remained dysfunctional. Ah, this is so lame...
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Kat smiled and gentle rested one hand on Tria's muzzle, smoothly and slowly stroking the soft skin of the Snivy, cooing calming words, inaudible to all other ears. Then, with her other hand, she flicked her wrist and forced Puffy from his perch, the little bird fluttering to the nearest tree to watch closely. Her hand now free, the young woman handed the trainer the spray and softly gripped the back of Nara's hand, as if to guide her like a mother would their child, teaching them such skills, such as brushing their teeth or using a knife to cut. Slowly pulling her over, she gently forced Nara's hand over to Tria's torso, and turned to face the girl. "Now, I want you to squeeze the trigger slowly, but firmly. It has to have enough force to spread over her body without touching her. If you can, try resist touching a pokemon with a status condition, like this, poisoning, or asleep. And when I mean asleep, I don't mean a simple night's sleep- I'm talking about when one pokemon makes another sleep, basically putting it in a short state of coma. Doing so helps to keep the pokemon from going into shock, but if its necessary to get it to a Pokemon Center, then do so quickly. But remember, its better to just solve the problem at first using medicine." Her eyes still held their soft warmth, but there was now a serious golden glow to them as they looked at Nara.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:29 pm

"Y-yes," Nara mumbled, squeazing the spray bottle as Kat instructed. She watched closely as the mist spread over her Snivy's body, shimmering slightly as liquid does in the sunlight. "How long until it takes effect?"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Kat smiled, and dug into her bag, pulling out a familiar blue berry. Then, leaning close over to Tria, she held out her palm and offered the small creature the Oran. "It'll only take a few seconds with such a benign case. But if an electric type move had been what paralyzed her, it may take up to a night in the Center."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Tria slowly rose to her feet, twisting slightly to test out her newfound movement-everything worked as it should. She gave the berry a sniff and snatched it from Kat's hands, quickly taking a bite of it. Its mixed flavors flooded over her tongue, making her smile slightly while chewing. She sat down and continued eating, finding herself unable to look at Nara-she didn't want to see the disappointed look that she expected.

(WHYYY.
THIS WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF HUMANS AND POKEMON COULD TALKKKKK)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next