Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+2
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
6 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:17 pm

(My pokemon don't have levels. I'm going with how the show works Razz Off of experience.)

Liddie was now sitting on the Krookodile's head, leaning forward with her neck craned out as far as if could go, watching as Teah's body began to turn white, all color pigment leaving her flesh and fur. "Oooo her trump card! She must be terrified of your Fireheart!"

Teah's body began to float, her eyes turning black and body white, light spouting from openings that burst from her body, little trickles of blood dripping from the holes, the crimson color looking almost black from comparison against the white light, creating small puddles of the soft, fallen scarlet black liquid on the ground beneath her. For a few seconds there was silence. Pure dead silence. Then a sharp, ear splitting screech sounded; a horrible sound that scared even the massive Kazumi Hex. Bursts of light sent the Lucario's body forward to Fireheart, her fists popped upward and ready to attack the dragon. Bursting fists of light and black blood landed squarely into Fireheart's body, the damaged aura of Teah attempting to break down the Charizard whole being, still screeching.

Liddie then froze. This was new. She always knew that Teah had a problem with the attack, but never was it this bad. Teah must have foreseen her own death, obviously knowing that Fireheart was more than capable of killing her. Whipping her head back to face her butler, Liddie screamed,"Sebastia-"

"Already on it, young master." The tall man's coattails fluttered as he sprang forward, a Loveball growing in size in his hand. As soon as it was its correct size, he clicked it open and allowed the beams of light to engulf him. Landing on the ground, he watched as the large form shot into the sky, out of the cloud of light, its powerful arms outstretched.

Liddie was in tears now as she screamed, her voice complete strained,"Xenon, stop her!!" Her tiny body shook, making Kazumi Hex nervous and Sebastian walked over, resting one hand on her shoulder while his other hand cradled the small Joltik. She hopped off the Krookodile and hugged Sebastian's stomach, burying her face in his coat.

Within moments, the large creature had its arms wrapped around Teah, and the second it touched her, her attack had died down. The tall pokemon land on the ground with Teah held in its arms, holding her the same way a groom holds his new bride, the Lucario's body covered in small bloody hole similar to bullet wounds. "Its bad Liddie, but not fatal. We must get to a Pokemon Center as soon as possible. Please, allow me to take her there while you finish your fight."

Liddie nodded slowly, her eyes wide with shock. She then wiped her face and looked up to see Kazumi Hex run forward to try and stand beneath Fireheart in case he were to fall.

(sorry for the long wait. I was listening to music and my fingers began to cramp. And yeah, I'm also sorry for all the god-modding, but its hard not to when RPing magical monsters with destructive powers Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:33 pm

(..Fireheart is already on the ground.)

Fireheart staggered to the right, but he stayed up. An old, old wound had opened up-one on his tail. Why? He didn't have a clue. He only knew that it hurt. It was a searing, severing pain. It felt like his tail was being torn off and stitched back together over and over until finally the skin wouldn't rip anymore and it was just left hanging there, half-sewn on, bleeding onto the ground. His mind flashed back to a bright day in Johto when he felt the same pain, multiplied by a hundred. He knew that if he saw a Scyther he would flip out on the spot.
"F-Fireheart, come back," Sylvia murmered. The battle had changed her. No longer did she have a confident, cunning smile. Her face was sullen. She stared at the ground, unable to meet her Pokemon's pained gaze. She dug a few sitrus berries out of her bag, put them in Fireheart's hand, and walked out of the gym.
"She'll get over it." Fireheart mumbled shakily.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:51 pm

(fail for me....aw man, now I feel bad for Silvia Razz She was all happy and wanted to con Liddie for her money, the pirate...)

Liddie stared silently as Silvia left, her stomach twisted and heart sunken. "Se-Sebastian...w-where do you think she is going?" Dirty tears dribbled down her cheeks, soiling her fair skin and she gripped her chest.

"Well, young master, I believe she is going to have her Charizard healed. After all, it is the rational thing to do and she seems like a smart girl."

"I-I think I'm going to go after Xenon and Teah. They'll probably find it odd that one pokemon is bring another pokemon to be healed." She then straddled Kazumi and took off out of the Gym, looking for a trail of blood. Sure enough, there was one and she followed it through the city.
~
It entered the center, still cradling the injured pokemon. He rushed over to the front counter and connected his mind to the Nurse Joy who was staring wide eyed at the pair. "Please help her. She's hurt real badly," Xenon said pleadingly, not noticing all the startled and horrified looks he was receiving from the people and pokemon in the hospital.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:00 pm

(She'll get over it. Maybe. She just...Fireheart being injured is not cool for her. He was so close to losing his tail and being unable to battle ever again that first time..She doesn't know it, but it traumatized her. Does that make sense?)

*Small skip*
Sylvia sat in the Pokemon center, hands shoved in her pockets. She stared at the ground with her crimson hair covering her face. Nurse Joy walked up to her, a solemn look on her face. "I'm sorry. He lost his tail. He won't battle again, at least not without extreme pain and the inability to use fire-type attacks," She said, handing Sylvia a polished Pokeball. She knew Fireheart was inside, probably in agony, knowing that they were no longer the duo that took over Kanto, sweeped through Johto, and had a short-lived reign of fame in Sinnoh and Hoenn. Now they were just a girl and a Pokemon that would never battle. In fact, Sylvia would never battle again. Not with Lemmiwinks, Wikilinks, Limp, Shuriken, Shade, Mr. Jiggles, Burn, Vanessa, Numa, or any other Pokemon she'd acquired over the years. Now she was lost. She had no purpose.
"Excuse me?"
Sylvia snapped awake.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Sitting on the other side of the center sat the dark man in a suit and black coat, a large Persian laying curled around his feet. Sebastian was still holding Axel, wearing a blank, emotionless face that couldn't be read, just as usual. In the chair next to him was the small girl Lidia, curled up awkwardly, asleep, with Rose the Archen in her arms, her face pressed into her feathers. And finally, sitting in the last chair one Liddie's opposite side was Xenon, his long legs and feet crossed in an awkward position, showing the pokemon wasn't used to sitting upright in a chair too short for him. His pale violet ears twitched as his deep purple gaze was roaming the ceiling, boredly looking at every little mark there was upon the surface as he waited, hearing little beeps coming from the Operating room. Any of the remaining few people in the Center either gawked at him with shocked faces, unsure what the creature was, and the others who didn't stare ran. Xenon's long dark violet tail was curled beneath the chair, it bright coloring seeming to attract Axel's attention. However, bored he was, Xenon couldn't help but glance at Silvia from time to time, his curiosity always getting the best of him.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:21 pm

"What?" Sylvia asked, noticing that it was just a dream.
"You're chariazrd is doing fine. We've closed the wounds and secured his tail. He should be back to normal soon, but I would suggest taking it easy for a few days to a week. We wouldn't want to risk any further injury," She said cheerily, in that high-pitched voice that annoyed Sylvia but, hey, free hospital, why complain?
"Can I see him?"
"Sure, follow me!"
Sylvia got up and followed the nurse, walking shakily to where Fireheart was munching some Pokemon food in a room with a few other nurses. He let out a roar of joy when he saw Sylvia, but his toothy Charizard smile faded when he saw her face.
She walked in the room, not asking permission to do so, and sat next to her Pokemon. "I'm sorry."
She left just as soon as she came.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Xenon watched as Silvia walked into the other room, and he found himself still staring the way she went even after she was gone. He had no clue why he felt compelled to watch her, but for some reason, he felt as if he knew her. And then it hit him! He did know who she was. He had met her before, just not with his own physical body. He had met her and he knew she was the champion of Kanto. If I hadn't met her, she couldn't possibly be the Kanto Champion. Know my mind can be put to rest. He yawned, his seemingly toothless maw wide with the urge to sleep. As he drifted off into slumber, his last thoughts were of the mysterious trainer and Charizard. Hm....though she probably wouldn't remember me.....

(*Doesn't have anything else planed. Is going along with whatever pops into head* Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:41 pm

A few minutes later, Nurse Joy handed Sylvia, who had retreated into the waiting room, Fireheart's Pokeball. "Thank you," She said bluntly, throwing a glance at Xenon's sleeping form before she left. What a strange creature, she thought, shaking off the thought. She let Vanessa out of her Pokeball. "Don't say anything to Fireheart, got that?" She growled, eyes ablaze.
Vanessa nodded, stepping back. What happened in there?
Sylvia let all of her Pokemon out, and every one stared at Fireheart's bandaged tail. It was wrapped in clean, crisp white fire-proff bandages. After the small moment of shock, they all went back to normal. Except for one thing, of course. Instead of having a Purrloin perched on his head and a Patrat on his shoulder, none of the smaller Pokemon got out of walking by resting on him. Lemmiwinks, to Vanessa's dismay, was sitting on the Liepard's back, and Burn was sitting on Sylvia's outstretched arm, but nobody would even glance at Fireheart.
I never knew that it would be so cold without Pokemon sitting on me, Fireheart though as he walked behind all of them. He didn't even know Charizards got cold, but that's how he felt. His should felt empty. The space inbetween his two horns felt odd without a small felines looking out from his head. He mumbled something inaudible and kept walking on.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Aaron quickly dressed after a shower, his dark brown hair sticking to his head, and looking even darker now that it was wet. It presented a sharp contrast to his green eyes. Slowly, Aaron opened the door of his room and stepped out, closing the door behind him. In a few quick steps he was in the main room of the Pokemon center. "Hey guys!" he said, spotting his friends and quickly striding over to them.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:33 pm

The messy looking Rayla was perched on the arm of the chair that she was supposedly 'sitting' on, her sharp gaze cutting past Aaron and set on the far side of the large room, past all the other people walking around, staring at a little girl who was beginning to wake up from a nap, rubbing her eyes with her small eyes. Her gaze then slid over to the right, the crimson haired girl twisting her head a bit to look past a big man carrying a Simisage on his back, her aqua bluegreen eyes widening and her jaw dropped, her tongue lolling. "Damn....so I was right, that is who I thought it was," she mumbled to herself, obvious too distracted to have heard her friend. Her head cocked even more, looking like it was bent in a very awkward way. "Oh course, I probably could've just guessed from her fancy getup and that fresh looking butler dude in black...Hmm"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:18 pm

"Well, welcome back Aaron. Now that you're both here." She said, poking Rayla to get her attention. "I have presents for you. They were a two for one deal so I thought I'd get them while they were on sale." She reached into her bag and took out two parcels, both neatly wrapped in what was probably the cheapest paper ever. "So we can keep in touch, I've lost track of a lot of people and I'd rather that stop now." She held out the parcels for them, waiting to see what they thought.

(C-Gears. : D)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Sylvia solemnly walked out onto route 3, glancing up at the daycare. "Oh, look, another perv factory. Ugh! They let kids watch them now!" She exclaimed, seeing the kid watching Pokemon run around in the daycare pen. She could hear the daycare man giving some trainer an egg. Gross. She saw a few kids playing with their Pokemon on the playground. She wouldn't challenge them. It was wrong.
Razor's first thought was, Oh! Slide! I want!, but then he decided not to go dashing off. Tensions were high. He could already feel Sylvia snapping on him. He pawed at her ankle a little, giving her the cutest puppy-dog eyes.
"Go. Do what you want, all of you."
Most of the Pokemon stayed.
Lemmiwinks and Razor fought over who slid down the slide first.

(GOW was like: In this RP, do Pokemon, like, die and keep scars?
Me: Yeah. Pokemon die. People get RAPED!
GOW: Someone got RAPED?!?! 0.0)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Rayla jerked her head around to look at Sacha, eyes glittering. "Bu-bu-bu-but- Ooo! Present!" She thanked Sacha and began to tear at the paper, wondering what it was. "Woah! A C-Gear?! Sweet! It seems so much newer than my old Pokegear. Heh- Oh, wait-" She whipped her head around back to where she had been staring, only to see that the seats were empty. "Damnmit!" she grunted, poking her bottom lip out past her top lip. Turning around, she smiled and replied much calmer,"Really, thanks Sacha. Its wonderful."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:42 pm

"Okay, nevermind," Sylvia mumbled, sending the two bickering normal-types back to their Pokeballs. She let the rest enjoy the nice day and battled a few trainers with Burn and, when needed, Vanessa. It was pretty cool.

(WB hardcore...Route 3 has Snivys, right? Or was it route 6?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:07 pm

A young woman wearing a long russet brown leather coat that hung close to her ankles walked through the small playground, her large golden-fleck amber brown eyes warm and soothing and her lips pursed in a soft smile. She had stopped by a sobbing child who had come running out of the the nearby forest, the little child's Cottonee staggering after her. Sitting on her knees to see the girl face to face, the woman with strawberry fawn hair and newly bleached blonde highlights pulled out a folded pink cloth and handed to the little girl, murmuring soft words with her rich, calm voice. The little girl sniffled and took the hankie, wiping the tears from her eyes and cheeks. Then, when she could talk, the Preschooler turned and pointed at the forest, then her pokemon, and the woman could see matching scratches on the faces of both the girl and the Cottonee. Smiling and patting the young girl's head, the woman used her other free hand to rummage through the small leather pouch strapped to her hip and pulled out a small yellow and white tube. Popping open the cap, she squeezed a pea size drop of clear ointment onto the finger of her hand after she removed one of her gloves from her hand, and gently rubbed it into the child's cut, then she did the same for the Pokemon. She watched as they both winced at first, then relaxed as if began to soothe the sting.

"Thank you Miss! For helping me and Cotty! Are you a doctor?" squeaked the girl, still clutching the pink hankie in one hand.

"Its no problem, little one. And no, I'm just a lady who likes to help people. Now remember, that was only a natural poultice made of herbs used to stop the pain for a bit. When you get home, you'll need to make sure to disinfect it again and keep it covered up until its healed. The same goes for your little friend there too."

"Yes ma'am! Oh, here's your hankie."

"No no, its fine. Keep it, you may need it again. Try and remember to steer clear of the Pidove, ok?"

"Okey dokey. I won't forget you! Your my hero"

She smiled as the tiny pair ran off, waving goodbye. She then sighed and walked over to a tree, slumping back against it. You did it again. Now another little girl think highly of you. Mhhhh...

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:12 pm

(Route 3 has oshawott's.
Pinwheel forest has snivy's)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Sylvia had watched the lady with curious eyes, standing close to Fireheart. She could hear Vanessa's cries of complaint as Razor wand Lemmiwinks begged to sit on her back.
"Don't worry, they'll be sitting on your shoulders in a few hours," Sylvia consoled him, patting his back.

She was compelled to walk over to the strange lady, so she did. "Come." She beckoned Fireheart to follow her. "Hello?" She asked bluntly.

Fireheart tried his best to hide his injured tail.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:27 pm

The woman looked up from her dull leather boots to see the bright, young face of Silvia and she spoke softly "Well hello there. Is there something I can help you with?" She brushed off her knees and stood up straight, standing not much taller that the other girl herself. It was true, she was a bit short, but it often helped her when she was in a pinch. Her large eyes glowed with a soft warmth as they traveled from Silvia to her pokemon and she smiled,"I see you're a pokemon trainer. And they look quite happy and healthy too." She stopped and looked up when a loud rustling sounded in the leaves above her head. "Fantasia, don't sneaky around please. Its very unbecoming." After her murmuring, the narrow, orange and cream head of a Linoone poked out through the green canopy, her blue eyes glowing softly. "Chii!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:43 pm

"I do happen to be a Pokemon trianer. Happy Pokemon? Maybe. More so than me. But I would like to know, why are you so quick to help people?" Sylvia asked, glancing at the Linoone momentarily.
Lemmiwinks noticed the absense of her trainer and quickly scampered off to where he saw Fireheart's taill flame.
"What's going on? Why am I missing my chance to take a ride on the Liepard?" He asked.
"Sylvia doesn't understand random acts of kindness. I can see why," Fireheart grumbled back.

Razor was chasing Vanessa around the playground while the children smiled and laughed at them. "So cute!" One little girl squealed.
"The Lillipup is gonna win!"
"Nuh-huh, Liepards are faster!"
"Yeah, but Lillipups are cuter!" Two children were having a playful arguement about wether Vanessa would be caught or not.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:01 pm

The woman smiled and replied,"Hmmm. Nice question. Well, I've never really thought about that; I guess its just the involuntary reflect that we sane people all share when seeing another hurting. Let me ask you something. If one of your pokemon were to get hurt, you would have them healed correct? You'd help them? Why should that be any different than how man should act for their fellow man?" She held out her arm and the shiny creature darted at light's speed down the trunk of the tree and wrapped herself around the woman arm then curled around the human's neck, resting her long body on her partner's shoulder blades. As for the woman, she smiled as she watched Razor and Vanessa from the corners of her eyes. "Well, I'd say they're enjoying themselves. Hmm, here, take this." She tossed a soft, pale yellowish orange colored pear into Silvia's hand and turned around. "You know, when a stomach's happy, so is the mind."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Aaron grinned as he took the present. "Thanks!" he said, ripping it open. "Wow!" he said his eyes widening at the present. "Thanks a lot, Sacha!" he said with a wide smile, holding the C-gear. "You're going to have to teach me how to use this, though." he added with a grin. He was slightly embarrassed that he didn't have anything to give back to Sacha, he hadn't been expecting a present.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 pm

"Hm. Pokemon are friends and noble companions. Humans are cheats, scandals, thieves, murderers. They don't deserve help," Sylvia said coldly, holding on to the berry. "And if sane people help others, than my sanity is out the fucking window." She walked off and watched Razor finally tire out.
"Told you!!" A little girl exclaimed to her friend, both giggling.
"Come on, you two. Razor, you can chill on Fireheart's head. He won't mind." Sylvia picked up the panting Lillipup and patted him between his fluffy ears, placing him on Fireheart's head gently. "Happy?" She asked her Charizard, grinning. The 5 Pokemon set off. Everything finally seemed the way it should be. For a moment, she thought her eyes were playing tricks on her. Vanessa was suddenly a meowth. Lemmiwinks was a Raticate, laughing his ass off. Burn was a Haunter with the faint trace of a leg sticking out of his ghostly mouth. Razor even looked like an Umbreon staring coldly into the sky. But then her senses came back, and she saw the Pokemon for who they were. Her new companions.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:53 pm

"Hey no problem, I like giving gifts. Also, of course I'll help you learn how to use it. It's pretty easy once you learn the main functions." She said, flipping over her own and scrolling though her contacts. She opened both Rayla's and Aaron's at the same time. She typed in her number and sent a text message. She smiled as the two new gears gave off the basic beep tone that signalled the message went through. "I charged them for you and put their numbers in mine. I just sent you my number."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:01 am

Kat smirked and murmured,"Hmmm. I suppose she's right about a few people." She was think of Abel then. "But what does that make her? Any me? And those little children over there. What she doesn't know is that Pokemon can become just as corrupted as any human. And a human can also be just as loyal as any Pokemon. But it isn't my place to point that out. That's why she's on her adventure. She'll figure it out in due time. Now, I have a job to do. They're expecting a Ranger in Mistralton City and I cannot disappoint. If I did, what kind of example who that set for all the other, huh?" She smiled as the Linoone chirped and the pair walked away, disappearing into the forest.
~
Rayla nodded,"Yay! Yeah, me too, I'll need some teaching. My stuff is waay too out of date." She stuck her tongue out in a jokeful notion. "Ooo you guys wanna see something cool?! Come on out Bellatrix!" She tossed the pokeball into the air and an explosion of red light burst, blinding them all. When Rayla opened her eyes, there stood a sturdy looking Herdier, Bellatrix looking more confident than before. "Ruff!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:03 am

"Cool!" Aaron declared as he started messing with the C-gear, quickly learning its basic controls. "Nice." he said as the message opened up. "Wow. This seems really cool." he said, saving Sacha's number before he started to mess with other things on the C-gear.

Aaron's eyes flicked away from the C-gear at Rayla's words and his eyes flitted to the little Herdier.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next