Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Rabbles

2 posters

Go down

Random Rabbles Empty Random Rabbles

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Since GH, Rose, and Tor have decided to do this, I thought I'd put myself to the test and see if any of my little scripts confuse you guys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deep Blue's Diary- Entry: Welcoming.

Her gaze was fixed upon the womanizing tom, his odd markings and exotic scent making the blue grey she-cat feel as if she would fall over, swooning. Heart fluttering, she carried a vole over to the Alley cat who lay in lone nest next to Swiftpath's den. Dropping the tasty creature at his paws, she caught a sly grin from him and couldn't help but give a nervous giggle. "H-here you go Raven. Please, feel at home here in Frostclan." She then flicked her thick tail and padded off, her eyes glittering and paws throbbing from gripping the soil so firmly.

I've had such a long journey and no mate to show for it.

Oh if only I weren't a worn-out mother.....
Dream, Nightmare, or Something More?

Ooff! Wh-where....am I. Petalpaw didn't remember waking up, but she padded through the forest until she reached the river. Near the edge of it, a blue grey and silver lump laid limp. She gasped and ran forward, seeing her mother dead. Cherrywing heard this gasp and ran up too. They stood over the body, their hearts jumped into their throats as they laid their eyes on her bloody body. Petalpaw noticed something different about her though. She looked different. This wasn't her mother, it wasn't Oceanfeather. Who is this cat who looks like my mother? she thought as she turned around. She caught sight of a flashing gold tom who's paws were red, a look of terror upon his face. She suddenly awoke from her nightmare confused and startled.

"Goldenstreak will become a killer.......with regrets!"
Little Ol' Me.

I loved him, his ginger coat and bright eyes. His powerful muscles and kind heart...

Me, little ol' me, a she-cat of passion, bravery, energy, and a love for danger.

Annoying, they called me, but he saw more in me.

More than I even saw in myself.

I followed him, the dark one only seeing trouble, but I declined his opinion.

I then disappeared for many moons, in search of the lost kits.

When I returned, he was taken.

He had always liked more mature cats like Pineclaw.

So I ran to Stoneclaw, his rock-hard heart to comfort me.
~
I disappeared again, my paws leading me elsewhere.

When I returned, he had fallen for another.

I was enraged and yowled curses upon him in secret.

He later then died, leaving me to my sorrow.

When love is ignored, it festers into hate, then sorrow and regret.

Oh, why did you ignore me? Little ol' me?

Oh, why them, my love, why Pineclaw and Aigean?
The Bloody Beginning.

"Oh Fishpaw.....You forced me to this.....sorry.."

Her satiny silk white fur was dripping with crimson blood, small paws damp from standing at the river's banks. Her flashy green eyes were tinted with blood lust, toothy grin shining even as she falsely apologized from the murder of the Flameclan apprentice. All of a sudden, a cry of one of her fellow clanmates sounded, loud and curious as he called out her name. Then a sharp gasp split the silence and her quick breathing, her tail coiled tightly in distress.

As soon as she spun around, she was staring into the red eyes of the young tom, who only stood quietly before the white she-cat, his long tail draped against the grassy ground. He said nothing for a dreadfully long time before sighing and meowing softly,"Hush now and no cat will find out. Now, back to camp; your mentor is searching for you."

As she flanked him, walking back through the forest, the tom leaned over and murmured softly into her ear.

"I've killed my fair share of cats in secret.....Just forget and move on. That's how a killer works."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She stared up at the tall, handsome tom who walked beside her. Then then sighed and pressed up against his thick, snowy white pelt; knowing that the pure tom she loved was just as bloody as herself.

"Hey Cherrypaw, wanna learn a cool attack?....."
Deep Blue's Diary- Entry: A Place of Belonging.

If only I weren't such an old biddy! I suppose being a mother isn't the most attractive thing in the world. She looked up at the sky and groaned, her flashy eyes shimmering in the moonlight, reflecting the stars. "Maybe....talking to my friend could help. She and I could share a vole, like every morning, and forget the fact that neither of us have a mate. She looks so happy and joyful here, I only wish I could fit in just as well as she can. She makes it look so easy, but I know she's in pain as well. Perhaps Frostclan isn't the place for me?"
No, this is my home. I may not have been born here, but Starclan, I belong here! This is my place and if I am destined to live here, then I shall find a true mate before I die, or if I'm not meant to be here, strike me down nobly. I do not wish to be remembered as a fool.
A Leader's Final Meal.

That bastard Riverstar! Can't stand that old pig of a leader! Hmmm...maybe I'll slip a pawful of Blood Berries into his next meal? Yes yes, that sounds about right! Mhmmm! The lanky, cranky she-cat padded through the paw-prickling dead grass of the outskirts of the forest as she searched for the black-crimson berries. Nosing her way through the sharp leaves of the berry bushels, she found herself face to face with a young looking black cat. The cat's thorn-scarred nose was pressed up against her own battle scarred nose and her deep crimson eyes with locked with the bright red gaze of the young cat who remained hidden in the grass. "Who are you?!" hissed the grey and brown tabby cat, her voice riddled with toxins. However, the small black cat only smiled and licked the older cat lightly, a sweet gleaming in the cat who seemed of 12 moons' eyes. "I said who are yo-"

A slight giggle came from the young cat's maw as she stood up, her thin, starved, flea-ridden body shaking with weakness. "I don't have a name miss. But I like you." She grinned and closed her eyes in an endearing way, and somehow, it seemed to have warmed the shriveled black heart of the elderly she-cat.

"Is that so......well then. I might as well bring you with me. Go, and gather up some of those berries. Do not eat them though. We shall need them for later." Popping off a few off the branches with her paw, she rolled them towards young black cat and meowed,"Now, let's go miss Bloodberry. Now that you've met me, I'll be making you a honorary warrior of Boulderclan." As Bloodberry smiled, picking up the plump berries gently, the oldish cat began to pad away. "My name's Runeprayer. To join the clan, you'll have to assist me with a certain task.

....Now, let us leave to make a nice dinner for Riverstar."
Acceptance.

There she lay, her heart beating a slow, sorrowful tune. Yet, pressed against her chest was the warm body of the only tom she had learned to love, his own heart beat radiating a firm, but gentle song to intertwine with her own. Even as crimson blood trickled from her blackened maw, she couldn't help but feel happy......truly happy. His soft tears dampened her ice-stone colored fur, and all she could do was hold him; her body unable to move as the small cat sat upon her paws, weeping over her. Through all of his crying, she was able to tip her muzzle down and lick the top of his head, her gentle motions causing him deep trouble, and yet also a sense of strong comfort as her pink tongue rasped against the spot between his ears, a thin trail of blood smearing wherever her lick touched. To her, though many, many moons had passed, his pelt still felt of down, kit-soft fur, and his scent was sweet with the smell of sunshine and water, just as he had smelled during their first hunt together.

"......You remember that day....don't you?......The one where I brought you to the river......?

The way I looked...into your eyes........It was a stare of hostility and distrust.......And yet....The look of disappointment that you saw.......it wasn't aimed at you....

....It was aimed at myself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One and Two; Our Final Mew.

1&2 ~"Two different deaths,
Of murderer the same.
Two different endings,
Leading up to his fame."

1 ~"When he killed me,
Innocence reign true.
Sorrowful tears for the one he slew."

2 ~"When he killed me,
He raged insane.
Bloody lust filled his brain.’"

1~ “My death, it caused
His friend to hate.
With his mother gone,
The murderer’s skull he wished to grate.”

2~ “My death, it caused
His joyous feat.
The evil bird’s claim,
His mission complete.”

1~ “Though black and white
Caused my strain,
His cherry red crush
Ended my pain.”

2~ “Through forest green,
Oblivious to my fate,
His ghost white streak,
Devilish powers await.”

1&2~ “I need not worry,
For I am dead,
But beware the ghost
Cloaked in
Red

A Murderer's Spitting Image.

Her long tail lashed back and forth, its feathery white fur flouncing around on the breeze as she lurched forward, clamping her long fangs upon his shoulder and yanking her dark colored opponent to the left. Bouncing upward, to thanks her bright pelt, she seemed like a bird with its shining feathers, her rich green-rimmed crimson eyes flashing. Releasing her captive, she bounced back, obviously very limber with her long legs and fluid movements. Though her eyes raged with an emerald-holly fire, her long, feathery white fur made her appear as lovely as a cloud, all the while, her long white claws slid out from her crimson-furred paws into the earthy loam. She stifled a brief chuckle before rushing at the grey, black, and sepia-tabby tom who's once slender, skinny body was now rippling with even, lean muscles, the she-cat's ivory claws aiming for the tom's long, strong legs. But the tom, at the last second, jutted his head out and knocked his skull with her's, hearing a loud thunk and both of them falling to their bellies. However, no cries of anger or pain arose from the clearing. Instead, the two broke out into a fray of laughter, pulling themselves over to one another and the white and crimson she-cat drug herself onto the tom's back, playfully pinning him.

"Damn Sorrelrosary, you know how to making sparring hard. I'm practically sweating! Who would've thought a Breezeclan cat would be so strong?" he joked as he watched her gently bat at his ringed tail, the fur around his neck prickling as she began licking down the matted fur on the ridge of the tail, causing him to giggle.

"Hey, you gotta give me some credit. I am half Leafclan and those guys are vicious! Plus, I hear one of my mom's ancestors was a real badass! Some huge white dude with long legs and red eyes. Supposedly one of his kits made it all the way to my clan from here. Crazy ain't it?" She chuckled as he prodded her soft underbelly, tickling her.

"Well well well! I would've never thought Kittenstar would have roots way over here in Frostclan! You don't strike me as the kind of cat to know or care about your history. So, if you're soooo smart, why don't ya give me a lesson in background checking? Huh!?! Huuuh!?!? Ha!"

"Hehehe! Ok ok! But I don't think the 'Dude' was from your clan, but more from Flameclan. Anyways, we don't know much about, only that I sort resemble him. See my long legs and thick white fur, and apparently my crimson colored eyes are some sort of sigh that we're related, but I don't believe in that kind of thing." Her green eyes flash and he licked her ear and she mused,"Hey now! Let's not get frisky! What would that white kitty-chic find's out? Hmmm? You know, Featherwhatever?"

"What? Its not like me and her have something going on. After all, she's always acting like she hates me. Plus, Shadowcore has dibs on Freezie. Now, come on Sorrie! Let's get something to eat."

Sorrelrosary sighed with a smile as she watched her lover get up, his dark colored pelt rippling against the dark green forest scenery. She knew she loved him, as she stared into his oddly colored pale blue and green eyes.

Mastering the Art of Resurrection.

I quickly wiped away the beads of sweat that rolled down my brow, my hard green gaze locked on the target. I yelled a cry of battle and raced forward, my girls right along side me. Well, all except for Kilala. It was our job to protect our mage, and we weren't going to fall lightly.

I swiped my Giga Spike whip around, lopping off the head of the staggering, stuff humanoid creature who retaliated with his long sickle-like scythe at the last second before falling limp to the ground. I had no time to watch my opponent fall as another of the plush Raving Reapers rushed me, swinging his body-length scythe at my back. Just as I had lunged to leap out of the way, the tip of blade caught my back and I felt my legs buckle and my knees skid with the rough ground. Yet, my high-strong, blue-haired friend was able to bring her Dragon Claw knuckle blades through the reaper's torso, spilling out is insides fell upon my outstretched calf. Old, moldy stuffing and- Uhhhgggg! I don't even want to think about it. I tried to look away, I really did. But once the insides spilled on my leg, and the warm, wet, pulsating organs made a splashing 'thunk' against my flesh, a emitted a short scream of disgust. However, as I peeked through one eye, I as Kat smirk with a gruff chuckle in her throat. I rolled my eyes and attempted to get up and follow as the Martial Artist darted away, sinking her claws into yet another victim, who must have just joined the fray, but I was unable to move. I figured I must have lost too much blood.

But just as I thought I was a goner, yet another miracle befell me- I saw the young, cheery face of my fellow minstrel Ava looming over me, her golden hair bouncing around in curls as her head bobbed over me. I blinked a few times, silently, as she mouthed a few runes and a soft light enveloped my body, my wounds disappearing. As soon as I was able to move, I sprang up and quickly sidestepped over to the brunette mage, who's usually calm face was replaced by a look of concentration and exhaustion as one hand gripped her Searing Staff, hot, bubbling magma spilling from the spits of the cup at the top of the long neck, and her other hand splayed out in the air as a magical barrier was pulsing from her palm, small purple veins appearing around the bones on the back of her hand. I was surprised- she had never been able to hold such a powerful spell for so long. Perhaps those extra boosts from the Elvish Ring were raising her Magic Mending powers? I couldn't say- especially since there was another pair of Raving Reapers running in my direction. I felt my blood boil over, but as I went to swing my whip, I stopped just in time to evade Kilala's spiraling bolt of magma and ice that engulfed one of the two monsters. I didn't have time to bring my arm around to swipe my whip at the oncoming enemy, so I had to put what magic I had stored to use- my throat welling up with a steamy jet of fire as it poured from my soft, puckered mouth. My Hot Lick attack wasn't as strong as my Ice or Wind powered magics, but it was enough to give Kilala time to bring the bubbling head of her staff crashing down onto the back of the zombified plush scarecrow. I couldn't help but smirk as the burning monster struggling to stand was slayed from behind by Kat, her Dragon Claw shredding through whatever remained of the reaper as she shouted,"I'm not going to be outdone by some glorified plushtoy with a dull sickle!" The comment made the humor in my arise, and I paused a moment to laugh.

However, my laugh was cut short as I noticed from the corner of my eye a fresh, new Raving Reaper appearing from behind Ava, and as I turned to warn her, my face growing pale, the Reaper caught the youngest member unawares, and sent his scythe swinging low, slicing the poor blonde dancer in half through her soft, exposed stomach. I felt myself retch onto the ground in front of me as both Kat and Kilala bolted past me to slay the creature. I had to get up! I had to help them! It was my job, as the leader, to protect my girls! I shakily got to my feet and darted over to Ava's mutilated body. I cringed at the sight, but lowered myself next to her and put my hands out, palms facing her. "Zing!" I cried through a choked voice. However, the spell failed. "I tried it again. "ZING!" But it fail yet again. I was probably screaming the same spell for only half a minute, though it felt like ages. "ZIIIING!" By the time the spell began to take effect, my throat was torn and bleeding from the pressure and I felt sick inside. However, as I saw her soft blue eyes blink lazily open, her bloodied body reattached, I gave a weak smile, thin rivers of blood trickling down from the corners of my mouth as my lower jaw had filled with blood like a cup. But, just as every hero has their moment of greatness, they have their demise as well and a sharp, jagged-ended blade sent through my lower abdomen and the last sight my tearfully happy face saw was the horrified grimace of my young pupal staring back up at me as I loomed over her.

Everything went black then.

When I awoke, I found myself looking up at a stained glass window- I was in a house of the Holy God. I struggled to sit up, my first gaze meeting the jolly, old face of the Father of the church, his pale skin wrinkled and such. I then turned my head, and my heart sang, tears trickling down my pale cheeks as the color slowly returned them, my eyes locking with the gaze of my red-faced, bleary eyed girls- Kilala, Kat, and Ava. I figured that they had won the battle and brought me here, to the Holy House of God to be revived. I smiled- I had yet again helped save my team- my girls- my best friends. And in return, they had saved me as well. But only one thought burned its way into my head as they embraced me, their pink-haired leader. If am I to be leader and protect my girl from the evils Hell has sent upon us, I must be able to conquer God's technique, and perfect the art of Resurrection...After all, it is my place as an Angel bound by God's will...

The Sign.

Her paws carried her forward through the soft grasses, drinking in the sweet scents of the herbs within her leafy territory, crimson eyes gleaming. The pale light of the sun shown through the lush, green canopy as the warmth of Newleaf came flooding back to the clans' forest home. It had been only a couple moons since her dreams were crushed and she was made a hunter apprentice. The smoggy-pelted she-cat gave a dry huff and sighed, somewhat happy to finally be free of her daily chores and able to trek about the land, fresh of spring, and engulf herself in the bitter sweetness of the herbs she so desperately wanted to be a part of. To tell certain plants from helpful to toxic. To use those to heal my clan. Oh, if life could be so much kinder to me?! As she entered a small clearing, her lengthy gaze was distracted from her thoughts as a small speck of movement sparked her interest. What could that be? Feeling compelled to move away from the place, she actually found herself walking towards the movement that could be now pictured as fluttering. A magpie chick perhaps? It is the season for those to be falling out of nests.

As she neared, she was in what appeared to be a small cluster of Snowcapped Toadstool, and the usually crotchety apprentice watched as three insects attempted to cling to to one of the small, white mushrooms as if their lives depended on it. However, despite all their constant strained flapping and tiny squeaks of pain and fear, which made the Frostclan cat feel repulsed as well as awed, the furry, winged creatures lost their grips and fell off of the soft top and collapsed against the cool, dewy grass. The purplish cat leaned forward to sniff at the nearest one, and as she went to pull her head back after seeing it was dead, she gasped at what was hidden beneath the toadstool's cap. It was round and plump, and it made her stomach twist. Her mind put together the scene and came up with a theory. She backed away, and sure enough, it was just as she expected. The insects- they were Death's Head Hawkmoths, but each flecked in a different color. One was speckled in yellow. The second- green. And the last, it was blue. Those types of creatures! They aren't native to this forest!! And- those colors!!! However, that wasn't what upset her the most. The moths were falling in a circle around the small, crimson berry with which had seemed to be nibbled off of. By insects' maws. And the fact that each moth was fighting their hardest to keep on the frosty colored mushroom- it just seemed too much to be just a coincidence. ....What is this?!......And why is this happening to me?!

"......Miasmapaw........You know why we are sharing this information with you. You just need to figure out what to do with..."

Land and Sea.

Click. That's all it takes. Click. I can feel my heart racing and my clothes soaking themselves with sweat. Click. But...why do I feel so calm? I'm terrified on the inside, yet on the outside, I'm so......calm. Why is that? Click. Can she feel my terror? Click. Is that why she's smiling? Click. Oh Arceus, I wish I could understand her! Click. Why her?! And why me?! Click. Oh Ashen, why are you doing this?! Click. Holding that gun into my mouth? Click. You don't even know how to use it! Click. Man, my mouth is so dry! Click. I can barely breath. Click. Fuck, why does she keep pulling that damn trigger?! Click. Its pissing me off how it keeps ending nothing into my head! Click. If you're going to kill me, then kill me!! Click. Or are you scared of the gun that's held up to your head? Click. The one that's filled with Aqua bullets and held by my hand? Click. The gun that is pressed up against that stupid red hood of your's? Click. You know what?! If you can't shoot me, then I'll just shoot you! Click. I'm tired of all this shit! Click. I'll end it here and now! Click. Here goes- I'm moving my thumb. Click. I'm about to pull. Click. And the final moment- It's now! BANG!

What? What just happened? Why do I feel all tingly?....Did......Did she do it? Did she actually do it? AJ, my own sister...She actually shot me. And with one of those bloody Magma bullets. But why do I still feel so....calm? AJ?.......AJ?!

"H-hey Kat- I guess you weren't ch-chicken after all........Heh.....heh heh. Seems we're both going down....."

AJ!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Farmer.

With a final, exhausted grunt, a short form- the silhouette of a girl- lifted the dirty shovel gripped tightly in her hands and poured the final layer of soil atop a spot in a well-plowed field, creating a small bulge in the earth. The girl looked up at the sky, her hazel green eyes reflecting the light of the glittering stars as they shined their light down on her grimy face laden with dirt and sweat. She gave a soft chuckle and balled up a fist, running it along her cheek to smear away some of the grime, a few locks of jagged maroon hair falling into her face. The unusually short teen then patted her dirty hands against her chest, which was only just beginning to poke out with the bloom of her hormones, the silver buttons of her overalls brushing past her fingers, sending a cold chill on their length. With a shutter, she turned to her left, her dim gaze set on the house in the distance, past the long-stretching fields, small fences lining up along their lengths. "Well," she started, her voice smooth, yet riddled with a certain gruffness you get from a cold or cough. "I do believe we should be getting back, ah Sugar Pie?" She gave a loud giggle as the floating pink cat embraced her shoulder with its stout, short, little arms and nuzzle her neck, which sticky red hair clung to from sweat.

"Mew!! Me-Ewww!!"

"Hah! Yup, these Tamato berries should get Data to loosen up enough to lay some eggs too- that girl's a stone-cold killer, ain't she? And I'm sure its hurting Giriko's feelings- he's only just arrived. Huh?" The farmer girl looked up to see a dark form flying up, its large wings only giving her a halfsecond to view its rich pink color before returning to a black, inkiness. "Diru! Down here!!" She smiled as the first of her scouring pokemon returned, the Shiny Honchkrow known as Diru Ryuk landing with a tangle of glimmering ribbons clinging to his taloned feet and a clove of Cheri berries clamped in his beak.

"Squawk!!"

His beady eyes turned back to where another form appeared, its sleek body rippled with lean muscles, two tails lashing. Soulthunder the Aqua-Luxray came padding through the prepped field, careful not to step on any of the budding berry plants, his eyes glowing in the dark like a young child's night-light after their bedtime. A few boxes were balanced on his back and his short fur gleamed softly with small droplets of water that were evidence that he had been searching the Deep. "Raawr!" He pressed his thick muzzle into her stomach. "MewMew," he rumbled in a deep voice. "Let us return to home- Sugar Kake and Kitty await with dinner!" They all turned to face the distance building once again, squinting their eyes at how the sun was beginning to rise behind the farm house, dawn enlighting their small portion that was built upon the place of their future- the PokeFarm.

Memories- Somber, oh Sweet Somber...

She blinked her large, bright green eyes that shimmered with curiosity at the tall boy, giggling and blushing as he carefully tickled her belly before picking her up and placing her on his shoulders. She gripped the soft, black neck of the knit hoodie that the golden-haired boy wore as he smiled at her, glancing over his shoulder to look at her cheery face. The young girl of about five laughed, her long blonde hair fluttering about as she kicked her tiny feet in excitement. However, as she did so, a small white shoe flew from her sock-covered foot and hit a fiery-haired boy in the head. "Oops!" she snickered childishly as he turned around and griped aloud before getting swatted in the face by a pretty girl with two pony tails who snarled a few sharp words in her smooth voice before softening her tone and moving towards the tall boy with the little girl, cooing gentle words of kindness, along with a rather quiet, but kind looking young boy with pale blue hair and flashy cat eyes who held up a cluster of wild flowers to the little blondie. The fiery ginger then sighed and gave a small grin, hurrying over to the group, laughing and shouting in a powerful voice of joy. The little girl joined the howling of laughter that the group created as they all stood under the protection of the shining canopy glowing by the sun's light above, the sounds of the jungle and fresh scents swirling around them. And close to the ground, five tiny, bouncy creatures mused and cried out proudly as they moved briskly in circles around the four. "Yura yura!!" "Fufu fufu!!" "Pabu pabu!!" "Pupu pupu!!" "Nyoki nyooo!!"

The young woman blinked awake as she laid upon her flat bed within her old, traditional Japanese home as the strong, blinding mists surrounded her house. Sitting up, she sighed and pressed her delicate hands against her fair face. A somber feeling crept into her chest, coiling and constricting around her heart as if to squeeze the life out of her as the cheerful memories flooded back into her mind. She felt her throat grow tight and and her breathing strained as she fought away the tears that so strongly wished to drip down her cheeks. Standing up, she wrapped herself in a white robe and pulled back her platinum blonde hair. After clearing her throat, she forcing a smile, sliding out of her room and making her way towards the kitchen. She had work to do. Afterall, those lovely children and their Digimon shall be expecting a nice breakfast before they leave and I cannot disappoint.....Smile, my dear, smile.....

Last edited by MewMew100 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 14 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random Rabbles Empty Re: Random Rabbles

Post  MewMew100 Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:32 pm

TA DAAAA! Another story is UPPP!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Another story!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:27 pm

And another!! Perhaps even an RP can be borne from it?!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Oh hell yes, Mew! You are amazing.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down