FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  ShadowSL on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Blueshard hardly even looked when Deltapaw had dropped the prey at his paws. He barely noticed her as she slinked away into the den. He looked down at the mouse, shaking his head. "I have not earned this prey......" he said softly, though somewhat outloud. He gently picked it up and carried it back to the fresh kill pile, returning silently to his den.
ShadowSL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:29 pm

(I just realized I have no idea where owlpaw is) Mad
The Ap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Smolderstar growled menacingly, seeming to grow to impose. "Smolderstar? Who is that? He died... he died a long time ago." He spoke quietly, then howled in booming laughter, his maw opened in a sick, twisted kind of laugh. His fur was dirty and matted, ripped out in parts, with scars and the such dotting his once-sleek pelt. His left ear was shredded but one thing remained intact- those burning orange eyes, glowing in the darkness.
Green Hornet
Admin

View user profile http://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:13 pm

(Malicepaw: GET OUT HERE EGGIE!!)

Shadderpaw rolled his eyes as he came out from behind Blueshard's den. "You know, its tarnishing our Frostclan pride with you denying the food we have gifted our guest with. You see those she-cats over?" He pointed his tail to a small flock of she-cat who were acting solemn. "You see, they are the hunters. All they do for the clan is hunt; its their only thing in life they can do better than anyone else. Whenever you deny their only gift, you shoot them down on what they can do best; the only thing they can do." Shadderpaw's normally bored, blank gaze was now softened and light as he gazed on, seeming as if he were more appreciative of the she-cats' work than most others. After all, he did have a hidden heart of gold.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Blueshard turned to him, blinking. "Are you kidding me? and take what I have not earned. I could not do such a thing. This clan owes me nothing nor I it. I cannot take from you the food to feed yourselves; not without having done something for you myself. It is not an insult to you, but a matter of respect." he sighed. "and what do you mean by that's the only thing they can do better than anyone else?"
ShadowSL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Shadderpaw sat down and sighed. "Over the years, our warrior code has changed. Back when the Fox was the leader of our clan, just as it was pulled of the shadows of Bane and the Broken Band of Five, a great war broke out between all of the clans, and most of our she-cats died. Over time, the rules began to change and now up to this day, only toms can be leader, warriors, and medicine cats, while she-cats can only be hunters and queens. Once a hunter becomes a queen, though, they must remain a queen and cannot revert back to being a hunter, and they aren't very respected among the others, nearly having no say in things, nor can they stand up or boss around a tom. However, there is a young tom named Mitepaw who had demanded he be trained to be both a hunter and a warrior, so bit by bit, the she-cats are even losing their only purpose besides breeding-" He was cut off as an icy looking, long furred she-cat walked up.

Her transparent blue, almost clear eyes were daggered at Blueshard and Shadderpaw, her snow white pelt standing up with their silver tipped bristles as usual, looking as frozen as her attitude. Her long silver whiskers twitched as she swung her angrily spiked tail back and forth, pricking Shadderpaw's cheek with her frozen hard bristles. "Shadderpaw! You should watch you tongue when you talk about our secrets. I'm sure Featherpaw, Sleetpaw, and the rest of the hunters wouldn't be too happy to have outsiders know about our weakness. After all, I've heard rumors about how the other apprentices plan on pulling some prank on you while you sleep." She glared at the new blue tom before giving a slight sneer and walking off. As she left, she hissed,"And don't let me catch skipping the High Noon patrol or I'll have your pelt as my next nest!"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:49 pm

"Hey whats goin on over hear," Ashenpaw said as curiousity took over her as she trotted over to Blueshard and Shadderpaw."Whats going on, I saw you look over in our way?" as she nodded toward the other she cats."So I got curious and came over heer, is there anything you need"?
The Ap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:53 pm

blueshard listened with interest, Finding the ways here rather bizarre compared to what he had known and still very much believed. He noticed the white she-cat approaching, which is why he did not respond right away. He was not at all scared by the she-cats behavior, his former mate had much been the same way. It was interesting how she seemed to want to keep her position covered. Nonetheless once she had left he shook his head. "So she-cats obviously don't have a high standing around here....very interesting....." He frowned as he looked at Shadderpaw. "From where I come from, she-cats were just as respected as males. The leader and the Deputy were both she-cats even. Not to mention the fact that when a she-cat became a queen she had to be cared for by not only her mate but the whole clan as well."
ShadowSL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:01 pm

(Ashenpaw is still sitting there.)

As Ashenpaw listened to this wise tom, she thought that if this tom would be able to tell Harrierstar about where he came from maybe she wikk have a chance to become the deputy."I support this wise toms old clan",she said with ambition."I would love to have a clan with such well thought out rules", she said with enthusiasum.
The Ap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Featherpaw had tried to sleep, but she just ended up tossing and turning in her nest. She was on her back, staring at the leafy top of the apprentices' den. Her icy eyes were wide open, deep in thought. I can't believe Briarface is dead. He wasn't that young anymore, but he still had so much life to live. I wonder if I'll see him in Starclan, she thought, cringing at the thought of her own death. Featherpaw wasn't known to be a fearful cat, but death sent chills down her spine. Warriors die in battle...Do I want to be a hunter?
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

"It's not that She-cats aren't protected." Sleetpaw meowed as she made her business to sit directly in Shadderpaw's view print. "The queens may not get respect but they are cared for above all but sick and injured cats, as queens should be. Shadderpaw is only telling you part of the tale. Because he's a lazy badger."
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:36 pm

(Rose did you get my message?)
The Ap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:41 pm

"Smolderstar's ghost?" Lavapaw asked, eyes wide in awe, and surprisingly not shrinking back. He didn't wait for an answer as he bounded closer to the ancient tom, starting to run in a circle around him and sniffing. He smelled the forest, and stale fox tracks and himself, but nothing else. There was no scent coming from the cat before him
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Rosethorn95 wrote:"It's not that She-cats aren't protected." Sleetpaw meowed as she made her business to sit directly in Shadderpaw's view print. "The queens may not get respect but they are cared for above all but sick and injured cats, as queens should be. Shadderpaw is only telling you part of the tale. Because he's a lazy badger."

Blueshard nodded. "But even still, in my clan, queens were treated with the utmost respect. They weren't just mating toys, and they certainly won't only hunters either......" He chuckled, thinking back to the first encounter he had with a she-cat named Flowerfall. Those were the days he thought, back when he was so young and carefree, but now he knew he could never go back to that. Nothing would ever be the same anymore. He looked to Sleetpaw; waiting for her response.
ShadowSL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:55 pm

"You can't expect things to be the same everywhere, you should see the Alley's. They speak a different language and are split into factions and families." She explained. "And you really should of accepted the food Deltapaw gave you, she's going to think it wasn't good enough and will spend the next week stuttering." Though her words seemed bitter and her eyes cold.
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:58 pm

(( That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask you Rose. When is the alley portion going to start up? )
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:00 am

(Whenever you want it to. I'll just pop a new topic in the alleys thread.)
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 am

(( Naow!! xD ))
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:58 am

(damn, sorry for missing out Razz I had to do some cleaning and I came across a lot of old art from this past year. I'll probably upload some later on this week Razz)

Quartzprickle snorted, turned her head and yowled,"Sleetpaw! Come on, you're heading out on a hunt with me, Deltapaw, Featherpaw, and Earthshatter later. Get ready, and stop chattering like a mindless squirrel with that outsider!" Her eyes were just as cold, matching the younger cat's bitter gaze.

Shadderpaw shrugged and meowed,"I am lazy. That's just who I am, and I believe you of all cats would know by now that I'm not one to change who I am for others. Heh." He waited for Sleetpaw to leave before resuming his conversation with Blueshard. Damn! Do those two sisters have to be so ice-hearted all the time?
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:01 am

(This is how I act with my older sister.)

"Oh my StarClan Sis I can talk to who ever I want!" Sleetpaw yelled back. Then she hung her head in defeat and padded over to Quartzprickle. "Besides he seemed nice." She mumbled and sat down next to her.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:19 am

(Lol XD)

Quartzprickle snorted and flicked her sister's ear gently with her tail and smirked,"Yeah sure. I bet he's just being nice because he wants to get on the good side of such a pretty, young she-cat, am I right? Siblings can pick up on that kind of stuff, you know?" She gave a short laugh before looking forward to the fresh kill pile, getting ready to eat something before leaving. She hadn't eaten at all that day.

Shadderpaw snorted and turned to Blueshard and meowed,"Well, it seems you've been here for only a few hours and have already met the two cold daughters of Harrierstar himself. Quartzprickle thinks she's so much more important than everyone and tries to boss us around, but I hear its because she only wants her father to see that she's not weak like some of the other she-cats. And though they have different mothers, Sleetpaw hates to admit it, but she's like Quartzprickle's sidekick-in-crime. However mean she may seem, and trust me, she's really mean, Quartzprickle has a lot of pride towards the female apprentices, since hunters teach all the apprentices, but Quartzprickle has taken the majority of the job into her own paws and always wants to protect her girls from everything around them. Especially the toms. It can be such a drag sometimes."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:39 am

(Does an yone knnow where Sheyna is?)
The Ap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:54 am

MewMew100 wrote:(Lol XD)

Quartzprickle snorted and flicked her sister's ear gently with her tail and smirked,"Yeah sure. I bet he's just being nice because he wants to get on the good side of such a pretty, young she-cat, am I right? Siblings can pick up on that kind of stuff, you know?" She gave a short laugh before looking forward to the fresh kill pile, getting ready to eat something before leaving. She hadn't eaten at all that day.

Shadderpaw snorted and turned to Blueshard and meowed,"Well, it seems you've been here for only a few hours and have already met the two cold daughters of Harrierstar himself. Quartzprickle thinks she's so much more important than everyone and tries to boss us around, but I hear its because she only wants her father to see that she's not weak like some of the other she-cats. And though they have different mothers, Sleetpaw hates to admit it, but she's like Quartzprickle's sidekick-in-crime. However mean she may seem, and trust me, she's really mean, Quartzprickle has a lot of pride towards the female apprentices, since hunters teach all the apprentices, but Quartzprickle has taken the majority of the job into her own paws and always wants to protect her girls from everything around them. Especially the toms. It can be such a drag sometimes."

Blueshard rolled his eyes at this before looking back at Shadderpaw. "I see what you mean. Then again, in such an atmosphere, who can blame them? Seems kinda tense around here don't you think?" He sighed. They were telling him straight up that this wouldn't be anything like Rockclan. And from what he had seen, that was absolutely the case. Nonetheless, he figured he had to stay here. "I don't want cats to be offended with me. I'm just a quiet easy going tom. That's all I am, and I realize I'm still an outsider, but I can already tell a lot of cats are suspicious of me. Maybe I still have some Rockclan scent on me. I don't know." He looks around the camp. "They don't do well at hiding their suspicions. Not that I mind. If someone doesn't like me, I'd like to know about it."
ShadowSL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:51 am

As Ashenpaw padded out of the camp for some time to think.She may even do some hunting though.As she trotted into the forest, she found a nice spot to sit.The warm sun ray's made her pelt glow.She was nonstop thinking about that tom from rockclan." wish I could talk to him"she thought."But if Shadderpaw seen her with him he might not approve." she worried."I have to know more about this strange tom," she thought."I got it I will fetch some prey and bring it to him, if they say anything I will say I just got done hunting and gave a portion of my catch to him." she thought hoping her plan would work.So she trotted deeper into the forest.She was thinking so much she didn't even realize she was almost out of Frostclan's territory."I have to focus" she said aloud to clear her head.When she trotted back into camp she had two mice in her jaws.As she padded towards the fresh kill pile she dropped one mouse off."Here goes nothing," she thought hopefully.As she padded over towards blueshards den."Here you go Blueshard,You havent took any prey from the pile yet so I thought I would give you some myself,"she said hoping he would not reject her.
The Ap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:32 pm

(Hey AP, when typing, why don't you quickly read through your posts before you post them and check for missing spaces, capitalization, and grammatical errors, ok?)

Shadderpaw snorted and stood up, shaking his pelt free of anything that had clung to his fur while sitting. "Well, I guess I'll be going. Later, though, we'll need your decision, Blueshard. Because, if I'm not mistaken, we can't have an outsider staying with us for too long or the other clans will get suspicious. Something like us planning with another group of cats to take back the power over the forest, or the like. Whatever." He closed his blue, left eye, his green right eye still on the new, older tom until he reached the apprentices's and walked inside. Well, he was gone until he was thrown out of the den with Deltapaw perched on his chest.

"Shadderpaw! Did he eat the mouse? Was it good enough?! Do I need to get something better for him?! Is he mad?!?!"

With a sigh, Shadderpaw craned his neck out to lick the worried she-cat's ear comforting and mewed,"Del, there's nothing to worry about with that guy. He's just a big softie from another clan were they remain true to the old code, ok."

The old....code?! Deltapaw stopped, remembering the two toms from Flameclan that she and Enigmapaw had met in the past. Her face then grew dim. Where was her friend? Where could Enigmapaw be?
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top