Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 21 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Miasmakit watched as her brother leered at the tabby cat as Emerarldeye walked away before Blackkit continued around to find behind the Elders' den to eat, less ravenously, yet still noisily as she could hear him from her nest. Rolling her eyes, she climbed out of her spot and padded towards the medicine cat's den, her head held high as if she had witnessed her brother's moment of failure, which she had, and was using it to prove herself better than he, her nose secretly drinking in the smooth scent of herbs that brought the slightest bit of happiest to her day. She said not a word to the medicine cat, but only padded inside and sat quietly at the entrance, sitting slightly inside the den, but facing outward to the clearing, eyes shut.

(Tor, I blame you for making me do that PKMN trainer meme-thing for nearly all my cats from FC I, II, & III XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Emeraldeye cast his gaze upon the kit who looked like royalty in posture and pelt. A strange family, he thought, thinking of Bluekit trailing along with Shadowcore and Sourkit...being Sourkit. He took time to wonder if their mother was just as strange, and how it would've been in she had stayed with them.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:38 pm

"YOU DUMB BASTARD-"

"HEY, YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH AROUND FROSTCLAN'S FUTURE LEADER, ALRIGHT!!"

"FUTURE LEADER?! OH, YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOOOKING!! YOU CAN'T EAT THE CLAN'S ENTIRE FRESH KILL PILE AND THEN BE ALLOWED TO LEAD!!! ARE YOU REATRDED, YOU DUMB BASTARD?!"

Miasmakit's eyelids tightened, her ears pinning back at Blackkit and Sourkit's screamfest- their arguments could never be assumed to be arguments, but more like bouts of ear torture each one gave to the other. "Would those two idiots just shut up?!" hissed the purplish she-cat in a low, annoyed tone, her crimson eyes flashing open and looking to Emeraldeye with sure a ferocity that would remind any cat of something dark and dreadful, though their memories couldn't possibly wonder how they knew the gaze and what it came from.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:34 pm

(Who's spirit is manifesting Miasmakit?)

"Tell me about it," Emeraldeye muttered under his breath, acidently sinking his claws into a few chervil leaves. "Starclan be damned!" He swore, deciding that they were still good, and shoved the leaves into a small crevice.

"Mum, can you make Sourkit and Blackkit shut up?" Risingkit asked, still clasping her mother's tail.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:56 pm

(No one, she just shares the same hostile crimson eyes, just as Sourkit, Cherrywing, and Bloodpaw, though she doesn't have evil motives...at least, none that I've planned of. Unlike them, there are those with kind crimson eyes, like Sorrelrosary, Dragonrose, and Darkstar, however, Darkie's were more of a crimson mixed with an amber-magenta blend.)

Miasmakit blinked at Emeraldeye in confusion, her eyes showing a blend of anger and kit-curiousness. "Why would you curse our ancestors? To damn those who shed light in darkness and guide us through times such as now, dead in the middle of Leafbare? If Starclan's own servants and messengers of their own divine word is said to be damned under them, how can they even bear to even waste their most precious wisdom and power upon those so miserable, worthless, and unfaithful as ourselves?!" Miasmakit was never one to show her feelings to anyone, nor allow any cat to know in the slightest that she even believed in the same 'gods' that the wild cats did. She was smart. She hid her emotions well, knowing they would only get you killed. She followed the clan's laws to fit of her ability. She even knew that she was not born of clan blood and of a kittypet mother. She knew many things her siblings didn't for her age. She was like a shadow. The little, dark, and unnoticeable kit could learn many things. Secret things. Dark things. Things that would otherwise lead others to their deaths. And yet, she allowed herself to slip a few of those sneaky, sly feeling and thoughts that were locked up tight in that mind of hers to the tabby tom who's emerald, shimmering gaze caused her core to freeze- the cat she idolized most of all, even beyond Quartzprickle. She had just let known, even just to one cat, her most cherished dream and desire...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:00 pm

"If every cat who ever damned Starclan was unfaithful, then there would be no cats in the skies. It is wrong, yes, but every cat feels the same resentment towards their ancestors at some point," Emeraldeye meowed turning his glittering gaze to the young she-cat. "I never knew you felt so strongly towards them. It's a shame." He turned back to his herbs.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Miasmakit looked Emeraldeye silently, stunned as she wore a gaze that actually shown feeling, unlike her usual blank and nearly lifeless, or annoyed eyes of crimson. After a moment, she stood up and instead of her usual slow strut, the dark lurched forward into a run. However, at the last second, she stopped and meowed,"Medicine cat, why is it that she-cats cannot be one of you. A leader does not possess the same power as the word of Starclan, so why do they choose who can and cannot share tongues with their ancestors?" She gave a somewhat lightened smile, and her tone because so much more youthful and sweet, as if she were daydreaming. "I believe that if Starclan wishes to speak with someone, they care not who the leaders SAY they must speak with and they choose to share tongues with whomever it pleases them. You never know, it could even be with a cat.....without clan blood." And with that, Miasmakit seemed to, with no less than a flick of a tail, just...disappear.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Emeraldeye saw no trace of the strange she-cat. He looked towards the roof of his den, seeming to see beyond the stone. You work in strange ways.

(I think it should be the half-moon.
I think the medicine cats should go speak with Starsy clan.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm

(And I think it should be a full moon, but we don't always get what we want, do we? XD Jk, i'm sure Rose won't mind if the medicine cats head on out! And I was gonna pull a traditional Warriors ceremony outta my ass and send Mangokit and Pinkiekit to the Moonstool with Runeprayer, but I remembered that was only for warriors to get their full names Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:22 pm

(that's a bit repetitive. Sorry I'm late for the party. Just for the sake of having something to do with him, Blueshard has been sleeping)

Blueshard woke up and far too soon. Honestly, can't a cat get any rest around here? He thought, getting himself slowly to his paws. He clambered slowly out of the den; stretching once he was outside. He looked around at the dim sky, nightfall was coming and it was the half moon. Guess the medicine cat will be leaving for their meeting with starclan tonight.. he thought, working his paws into the snowy ground.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:30 pm

(I no longer seem to care what anybody says asjkdfhliakshdf my tooth hurts)

Emeraldeye padded from his den, enjoying the brisk wind of a leafbare sunset. He could see the giant orb sinking beneath the trees, staining the snow crimson. Walking with Runeprayer will be awkward, he thought, remembering the news he'd heard of Lunarstar's lost life.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 pm

(Don't worry, Epicstep, the sweetiepie, will be there with his apprentice Lakepaw Razz)

Relicheart looked over to Emeraldeye from across the clearing where he had just pulled the two brother kits away from each other and he curtly smiled. "Weather seems nice enough. You'll be heading off soon then?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 pm

(Smile)

"Yes, soon," Emeraldeye mewed casually to Relicheart, licking a few tufts of fur that stuck out from his pale tabby pelt. He had already eaten traveling herbs, and was now just waiting a few moments to leave for the Moonstool.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:37 pm

(mind if I have Blueshard go over and talk to them?)
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:40 pm

(Feel free! Cats are always socializing.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Blueshard analyzed (yay for big words) the clearing, noticing Emeraldeye and Relicheart speaking. He stretched again before padding over them. As he did he began to notice one of his scratches on his back seemed to be giving him more pain than it should Great, it's probably getting infected. Knew I should have had that looked at.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Emeraldeye gazed over Blueshard. "You seem stiff," He commented blandly, watching the sky. He would leave as the crimson stains of the setting sun left the snow.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Blueshard nodded. "I think I got a scratch on my back that's starting to get infected....."
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm

"I swear, warriors get more stupid every season," Emeraldeye muttered, disappearing into his den. He snatched up horsetail, marigold, and a pre-made poultice of different herbs. "Why didn't you came see me when you got it?" He asked, not waiting for an answer as he chewed the marigold and inspected Blueshard's back. Sure enough, there was a long scratch that had started getting a sickly orange-red tint. Marigold juice dripped into the wound.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Relicheart glanced at the tom's back and sniffed,"He's not lying there. Actually, it look like a slash from another creature. A cat maybe?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Blueshard shrugged. "I'm not really sure...... but that does feel much better though....." He cast a glance at Emeraldeye for a moment, showing him the comment hadn't gone unnoticed.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Emeraldeye's thoughts suddenly flashed back to the day Quartzprickle had come to his den with her scratch that she supposedly got from a brick in twolegplace. Are those two fighting? he asked himself, actually not surprised at the idea. "Don't do anything to stressful for a few days and you should be fine. Try to refrain from rolling around in any dirt, too."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Blueshard raised his eyebrows and he thought back on what had happened earlier. He didn't want the medicine cat getting the wrong idea. "Actually, there is something I need to..... inform you of..."
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 pm

"Yes?" Emeraldeye asked, a bit nervous that Blueshard would be telling him that Quartzprickle had caused the scratch. He looked to the darkening sky. "But do be quick about it."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Blueshard nodded. "I'll be as quick as I can. SHE. didn't do it," he said, putting emphasis on the she, of course meaning Quartzprickle "but another cat did."
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next