FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  ShadowSL on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Blueshard dropped his guard only a little. So he said he was alone. Could be, he couldn't detect any others with him, and few things escaped his hearing and vision. "Not really... I mean.. I was a clan cat, but I'm a loner now...." He watched the apprentice with interest. Obviously he was a clan cat with that name. "Waking up kits... never fun.... I've had to do that a few times myself....." He padded closer taking a good look at the tom. "You can't see me that well can you?"
ShadowSL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:41 pm

(I AM SO BORED RIGHT NOW.)

Vieledmist staggered sleepily out of the warrior's den, yawning as moonlight struck his gray pelt. He stretched his aching legs and padded into the forest for a little midnight training. Every few days he'd train in the darkness so he could hone his sense of fighting at night.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Shadderpaw shrugged and repliedn"Ehh it my sister who's got the magic eyes for seeing during the night, although her vision is pretty sucky during the day. So what, you got exiled or something?" He found himself sitting nearby the new warrior, feeling there was no reason to be worried. After all, it would be too much of a drag to get himself worried over nothing.

Bluekit padded quietly into the warriors' den and curled up to the nearest tom she could find- Shadowcore. She didn't know who it was, but she liked their soft, warm pelt and she nuzzled his back shoulder blade with her small nose.

The dark, jet black tom quickly followed after his pretty partner as she led him to her clan's camp. "So Enigmapaw...Have you figured out what you're going to say to them when you return?" His violet eyes flashed with worry, then his gaze hardened. He wasn't a scared apprentice anymore- He was a warrior. And a warrior is how he'll act. "Malicehaze..." he muttered softly. "Yes, I like that. My name, it'll be Malicehaze."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:46 pm

"What?" Shadowcore mumbled, his words slightly slurring. He glanced down at the kit curled up next to him. "Huh?" He muttered, eyes half-closed. "Whatever," He finished, putting his head back down into the soft moss of his nest. He snoozed happily next to the kit. He had a certain fondness to the little thing.

(Harrierstar: Sourkit needs a mentor
Shadowcore: *Flings self at gaurds* I VOLUNTEER!)

Last edited by Torchiclove on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:49 pm

(It was Bluekit)

The tiny she-cat gave a relaxed squeak as she drew one small paw over her nose and fell into a deep slumber. She knew it may not last for very long, as her mother was sure to find her missing, but at least she could snooze for a bit longer without any distractions from her siblings.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:53 pm

blueshard looked the tom over. "I can tell, you're ears are picking me out, not your eyes." Feeling that the situation was calm, he let his guard down some more, but never completely. He sighed heavily when the other asked about his old clan. "I'd rather not talk about it..... a lot of things I don't wish to discuss happened and I ended up on my own. That's all that needs to be said... what's done is done. you can't change the past."
ShadowSL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:55 pm

(This is why I don't like reading at night.)

Vieledmist, barely thinking, found a tree with many scratch marks etched deeply into it. He sleepily stared at a tree about ten fox-lengths away, and began running. His paws carried him quickly until he reached the second tree. He did so again and again, only taking short breaks in between runs until he almost fell over every time he took another step. It was his method of training. He scored some more claw marks into the tree, represnting how many time he had run between the two. I need a new pair of trees....Running out of room, he thought, staggering wearily back to camp. About three tail-lengths away from the entrance, he passed out.

(Heheh.)
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Shadderpaw had become slightly curious about the new, foreign tom, but he sighed with defeat. "True enough. So I'm guessing you're just passing through? Or where you looking for another clan around here to join. Cuz none of the other clans are really hyped about having an outsider join. Well, except for my clan." He swished his tail a few times, surprised to find himself thinking about Featherpaw. Why am I thinking about her right now? I mus have passed through some catnip or something. Sheesh, what a drag.

(XD)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:03 am

the blue tom shrugged, thinking through the tom's questions before answering them in turn. "Right now I don't know. I don't know if I want to live on my own or with another clan." He looked at the tom. "I'm not familiar with any of these scent markings around here, so I don't know what clans live around here to be aware of which I should look out for and which I shouldn't..."
ShadowSL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:07 am

Shadderpaw sighed once more, out of boredom, and stood up. "Well you can't just stick around out here. Follow me and you can crash in my camp. If you like it there, you can stay if our leader allows it, and you if don't, you can leave in the morning. Either way, we can't have you trekking through our territory uninvited."

(Brb, making hot cocoa)

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:10 am

Featherpaw, who was soundly asleep in the apprentices' den, was dreaming happily.

Cursekit felt like counding gleefully after Lavapaw, but she styed put, not wanting to get out of Croi's sight. She was but a mere kit in a forest filled with the shadows on predators. She'd heard so many tales of the dangerous things that lurked in the woods. Badgers, kit-hungry foxes, blood-thirsty rogues, hawks. She trembled at the mere thought.

The deputy was still unmoving near the camp's entrance.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:12 am

(how ironic, I just had some of that myself)

Blueshard dipped his head respectfully. "very well. I shall follow you to your camp. We'll see what happens I guess..." He wasn't looking forward to that, his voice showed it, but he could tell he didn't have an option at the moment. The looked up, the moonlight glinting off his blue eyes, turning his pelt silver as he whispered a silent prayer to starclan. He closed his eyes for a moment, a serene peace falling over him before he looked at the tom. "very well Shadderpaw."
ShadowSL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:20 am

Bluekit sniffled and gave a slight mew as a large nose touched the back of her head, and she scooted closer to Shadowcore, as if to use his body to hide herself.

Relicheart gave a look of surprise as the small kit whom he named inched away from his nose and curled up closer to the sex-hungry warrior, Shadowcore. What is she doing here? I could have sworn we brought her and the others back to Fatalspawn. And it seems she doesn't want to move. "Shadowcore," whispered the lion-like tom, poking the sleeping warrior with his massive crimson paw.

Shadderpaw gave a slight grin, half out of relief that he could return to is sleep sooner, and the other half that he actually did some good for the clan rather than to be a lazy burden as usual. "Yeah, whatever. Just follow me." The small, skinny tom quickly led the larger tom through the forest and to the camp, where he was greeted by the angry yowls of Sourkit and the worried brown and blue gaze of Deltapaw, staring at him eye to eye.

"Where have you been?! I've been so worried Shadderpaw! You can just keep leaving camp whenever you want. I was so alone!" She glomped the sleep-deprived tom, landing on his back, her eyes glittered with relief. "Hay Shadderpaw, who is this?" She looked up at Blueshard with her odd, chocolaty brown eyes. But was even odder was the whites of her eyes appeared more of a pale blue color.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:25 am

Blueshard chuckled. The young tom obviously belonged in a nest than out in the forest at that moment. With ease he followed the tom back, dodging through the forest, missing trees by half tail-lengths and jumping fallen trunks. Finally arriving at the camp, he slowed down, letting the tom pad farther in before he. He looked around at the night time camp, it seemed a bit more full than he could remember the Rockclan camp being at night. It was a little past moonhigh now and as Blueshard looked around, he saw a couple cats coming to greet Shadderpaw. He stayed silent, not wanting to interfere with their conversation, till of course, it turned to him. Her eyes were most certainly bizarre, but nothing that the blue tom had not seen before. Of course, never this exactly, but he could remember cat's having different eye colors, both for the pupils and for the white areas. He answered her question with a respectful and calm reply. "My name is Blueshard."
ShadowSL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:25 am

"What?" Shadowcore asked irritably, blindly jabbing one paw into the air. He nearly rolled over Bluekit. "Huh? What's on muh back? Did someun trow frush-kill at meh?" He mumbled almost incohenrently.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:32 am

Deltapaw shrunk back a little, hiding her dark, small body behind Shadderpaw's. "O-oh. You're a cl-clan cat? O-oh dear!" She reared back and darted away, her eyes filled with fear as she trailed after the queen carrying the thrashing Sourkit to the Nursery.

Shadderpaw's ears went back against his head and he mewed,"Hey, don't take it personal. Del is scared of all toms, she's just that timid. The only cat she trusts is me and a few of her hunter friends, be even those she's kinda distant with. Here..." Shadderpaw led Blueshard to a small den that could really only fit one cat, the area wedged between the medicine cat's den and the elder's den. "You can sleep here for to night. Now I have to go back and lay down with Deltapaw since she won't sleep without me." He gave a slight chuckle and began walking away. As he was about to enter the apprentices' den, he turned and mewed,"If you get the munchies, feel free to grab something to eat. There will be a hunting patrol early in the morning, so don't worry about there not being enough." And with that, the dark gray, black, and sepia tabby tom disappeared.

Relicheart shook his head and whispered,"No. Bluekit made her way into the den and curled up by you. It seems she doesn't want to move, but she can't stay in here."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:37 am

Blueshard blinked at this reaction, not exactly sure how to take that. She was utterly scared of him. He shook his head, listening to the apprentice. "I see..." he responded as he explained. Following the tom to the small den he looked to the tom. "Unlikely I will do as such. I find it impolite to take from a clan that I have not served or helped out for." He dipped his head to him before settling down. He sighed, his tail flicking as he thought about the night's events. Everything should be going well, but how could he tell? Starclan hadn't told him anything. He closed his eyes, willing sleep to rush over him quickly, but it seemed a long time before a soft black tide finally engulfed him into a shallow, but dreamless sleep.

(and with that, I must be off for the night)
ShadowSL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:38 am

"Huh? Oh, why not...She's sooooo warm," Shadowcore mewed, a sleepy smile spreading across his face. His eyes were closed. He was always really, really stupid when he was tired.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:44 am

(G'night then, Shadow)

Relicheart rolled his eyes and plucked the she-kit up with one paw, trying to ignore her opposing cries. The large tom's olive green eyes rested tiredly on Shadowcore and he replied,"I don't care. She has to go back to the Nursery. After all, isn't she a bit too young to be laying with full grown warriors? You don't want to be referred to as a Nursery-robber, do you?"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:19 am

(I just, I just want Mafic to chase the ghost hunters so, so bad)

Harrierstar pulled himself out of his den. Something had woken the leader, a feeling of unease that was settled in his bones. He yawned and made his way to the Medicine Cat's den. "Emeraldeye." He called, voice soft but piercing. He peered into the den, hoping to see Briarface, the former deputy not far from death, it was likely he would pass on tonight.

"Brother.... BROTHER. Smolderstar you get you're sorry tail out here right now!" A furious whisper echoed over the river as a grey speckled she cat with stars in her pelt and frost on her paws paced back and forth in the confines of a ragged camp. Pebbleclaw shook her head and plopped down under a crimson claw marked tree.
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:31 am

Relicheart walked out of the Warriors' den, facing the ground with a look of defeat as his thick tail swished. He glanced at the sleeping Blueshard from the corner of his eye, remembering what Shadderpaw had told him before the apprentice went to sleep. A warrior from another clan other than our four, huh? His olive eyes flashed as he caught sight of Harrierstar. "Hmm?"

Slinking in the trees was a strong wisp of foggy, white wind, softly shaking the leaves with the warning of oncoming danger. After all, it was her job to be the Speaker of Truths and the Guardian of the Blood Thirsty Spirit.

(Cuz I was bored)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:37 am

"I feel as though our old mentor is not long for this world my friend." Harrierstar meowed, sadness reflected in his eyes. He could just make out the ragged brown pelt that belonged to the once strong Briarface. "I know you must wonder why I didn't choose you for deputy... but we needed a younger cat to be ready to take my place... and lets face it." He gave a tired smirk. "You are not young."
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:53 am

Relicheart blinked, lowering his head with respect as he continued to carry Bluekit back to the Nursery, the small kit giving up her thrashing struggle, but still continued to cry her soft, strained, pitiful wails. He soon disappeared into the den that smelled of milk, and left the kits with the rest before exiting and stopping to watch his leader grieve.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:12 am

As the morning haze cleared out of Ashenpaw's blue eyes, she realized it would be good to do some early hunting.As she lugged her gray pelt out of her den she heard the noisy chirping of a chaffinch."I will put a stop to all this noise", she said under her breath.Then she padded away to the entrance of the camp.When she reached the lush green forest she instantly opened her mouth to test the air.She smelled the faint but recent smell of the noisy chaffinch.When she started to followed the scent trail she instantly smelled the recent aroma of a mouse.She decided not to kill he poor mouse.As she got closer to the chaffincj=h she crept up in a hunting position,her belly just scraping the moist forest ground.Just as she came into veiw of the large chaffinh.She realized it was now or ever to kill it.So as she launced on her strong hind legs she smashed into the chaffinch killing it with ease.With a loud purr coming from deep in her throat she decidede to head back to camp.
The Ap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:28 am

Fatalspawn sighed, sadly. "Because you are only a kit. You are far, far from being a warrior yet, deary. Your time to fight will come one day....." Her loving tone turned into a sour one. "And don't you dare call your siblings stupid. Black-kit is not stupid, he's......," There was a long pause. "Special. Speaking of your siblings, we must head back to the Nursery. I don't want the other kits to get into any more trouble than they're already in." She padded over to the Nursery, Sourkit in her maw, and slipped inside.
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top