Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra RPS, anyone?

2 posters

Go down

Role Plays? (Wanna pick one?)

Extra RPS, anyone? I_vote_lcap50%Extra RPS, anyone? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Extra RPS, anyone? I_vote_lcap0%Extra RPS, anyone? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Extra RPS, anyone? I_vote_lcap50%Extra RPS, anyone? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Extra RPS, anyone? Empty Extra RPS, anyone?

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:05 pm

So, as I have said, I've come up with many ideas for RPs- even if some are thinly based off of RPs from PF that I thought could be much better. And after some votes have been made, I'll delete this thread Razz So without further ado, here are the explanations.

Ninja RP:
I've wanted to have one of these RPs for a while, coming up with my own characters and whatnot. However, I wasn't always sure how others would react to a RP like such, and even if they did like it, we really couldn't call it a 'Naruto' RP since he'd have to be in it himself. However, I believe if we could get a bit of people to join, we could follow a similar plot to the manga/anime, but still have it lead its own path that differs from Naruto. In the RP, Jinchuriki would be allowed, but as new characters are created, I'd allow new types of the 'Tailed beasts' as well as some of the originals. Say, someone wanted to have the Nine Tailed Fox, but another person would want to have, say, a Five Tailed Wolf. Both would be accepted. I know there's only a bit of info on this RP so more ideas are welcome!

Another Digimon RP:
I know we have a Digimon RP already, but this one seemed like it could be interesting as well. Say your person was on a plane to a tropical island vacation, and BAM! Something causes the plane to malfunction and crash into an unknown area. then, you wake up and you're not a hum,an anymore, but some odd creature with no idea of what happened during your blackout. Yes, I know it sounds a lot like a PMD RP, but it wouldn't be the same. There would be many differences, as they would become any Digimon that can Digivolve anytime they are strong or in danger, even if they can only change into one form Razz More info later- It's getting late.

Shadows RP:
Now this will be the hardest to explain as it is based off a book series I had planned to write during the summer, but never got around to doing. However, I loved the characters and background I gave them, as well as the feel to the story, I couldn't just give up on it like everything else I have and I can't stop making characters for it. So, I think I'm just going to convert the idea to a series of short stories about the different characters and the interactions between them all. Anyways, here's the idea- This is an RP based on how to control the characters. There is no plot or theme until you carve it out yourself. The characters are a group of patchwork plushies who were somehow brought to life through the power of a needle wielding a string of dark magic, the energy only transferred through stabbing, which often leaves bullet-like holes dripping with red ink- or blood, whichever you prefer, along the body. After the 'revival process' the animal-based plushies have living feelings such as pain and love, as well as discovering their soul color and a small heart appearing on their chest, also showing the color of their souls- which are all different. Again, I'll have more info on the idea when I have more time. Good night guys.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Extra RPS, anyone? Empty Re: Extra RPS, anyone?

Post  Torchiclove Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Shadows RP.
Do it now.
*Huggles old stuffed clover dog and tuxedo cat*
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:56 pm

I so wish I could use my scanner right now! I have my charries all drawn out and everything!

Splotch - Cat (Red) He was supposed to be my main charrie for my story.
Jinxy - Rabbit (Royal Blue)
Mars - Possum Cat (Maroon)
Ricin - Dragon (Teal)
Sugar Bean Lacie - Chinchilla (Pink)
Stark - Pup (Orange)
Sade Iva - Pup (Yellow Orange)
Wilks - Unicorn (Purple)
~
Other charries of mine:
Vespa - (White Doremouse) ~Alive, but mentally not there~
Roxas - Squirrel (Yellow) ~Dead~
Ribbons - Panda (Dark Green)

They all have very different personalities and background. Splotch is also the wielder of the Revival Needle, while Mars carries the Endless Spindle, though she's been forgotten.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum