Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Torchic: The Wandering Writer

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Story of Torchic: The Wandering Writer Empty The Story of Torchic: The Wandering Writer

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Just a small idea I came up with yesterday. Tell me if you like.

I stumbled through the snow, the flame in my stomach threatening to be snuffed out. "Are you sure it's here?" I asked desperatly, turning to look into my friend's eyes.
"Yes, yes," She whispered, eyes glittering. The Mismagius's voice sent chills down my spine.
"Wicked! I think I see it! You can go back to where you said you needed, I can go the rest of the way," I said excitedly, my tiny wings fluttering as I hopped up and down.
"Good, good. I'll come to check on you soon." With that Wicked floated away ominously, chuckling.
"I really hope the Pokemon here aren't as wierd as her," I murmured, nearing the strange structure. It appeared to be a tent, but on further inspection it was seen to be sturdy and supported by a wooden frame. A flap served for a door. I poked my head through and called out, "Fr-Frost Guild?"
Almost immediatly, an elegant Roserade was upon me. "What are your wishes, travelling here?" She asked, her voice lilting and sweet. It was almost entrancing.
"I was led by the one named Wicked. She said I could have refuge here, and it would be...Fun," I said quietly, almost in a whisper. I looked up at the Roserade who towered over me, mesmerized by the gently swaying petals of the roses on her hands. "Are you the leader of the Frost Guild?" The Frost Guild was a strange place. It wasn't quite a Guild. Some called it a Cult, some a Guild, but most a Clan. I had no idea what I was throwing myself into.
"Wicked's already brought in a new recruit? Hm. Ah, I am no leader, but a close friend to our...fiesty...leader. I am Rose, by the way," Rose said, beckoning for me to come in. I gladly obliged. My tailfeathers seemed to be frozen off already! How could they stand such a cold place?
"New recruit!" Rose yelled, her voice still gentle and sweet despit the volume.
A Beedril zipped from a nearby room, closing in on me swiftly. Its loud, buzzing voice filled the room. "Hey! What's your name?! I'm the leader around here, you know! I'm Green Hornet, but you can call me GH!"
"I'm..Uh...Torchic," I said shyly, claws scraping against the floor awkwardly. I noticed a pink Pokemon come floating from down the hallway.
"Ah, your guide's arrived! Hey Mew!"

Chapter one: The Floating Guide

"M-Mew?" I stammered, beak dropping open as the very Pokemon came floating before me.
"Yes," her soft voice filled the room, followed by a high-pitched giggle, "I am the Mew of legends. Few know I reside here, one with the Frost. I am the guide. Let me show you around." Her tail touched the tip of the orange feathers on my head and I hopped after her as she began to disappear down the hall.
"I wonder if this one will stay," Rose muttrered once she thought I was out of earshot.

"These are the rooms, where our members sleep and think. You musn't go into another's room without permission, or there will be consequences. Understand?" Mew said, her voice firm but still rich and soft. She was strange to say the least; capable of terrible anger while still in the midst of tranquility.
"Yes. Who else lives here, beside GH, Rose, and you?" I asked, lifting my head to stare into Mew's eyes. She wasn't much taller than me, but she floated a foot off the ground.
"Sheyna, KB, Shinx, Eeveeangel, and JSL live with us, though I can't say I've seen Eeveeangel around here lately," Mew said almost carelessly, glancing into an empty room. "Nobody sleeps here, so we will make this your room," She decided, floating in and motioning for me to follow.
"This is a nice place," I murmered, following Mew into my new room. I flopped down on soft bed and my eyes closed half-way. "I have traveled a long distance. May I rest?"
"Your tour will be continued later, if you wish." I was already asleep.

"Torchic?"
I heard a voice floating towards me, and I cracked one weary eye open. "Where am I?" I murmured, half-dragging myself from the fluffy bed where I rested.
Suddenly, a deep chill spread throughout my body, starting at my head and snaking towards the tip of my talons. "What is your problem?!"
"Well, you seemed groggy. It woke you up, didn't it?" GH chuckled, a small bucket hanging from her right spear-like hand. There was still a bit of snow in the bottom.
"You got my feathers wet! Where's Mew? I still need to finish my tour," I grumbled irritably, shaking the already-melting slush from my red and orange feathers. I hopped to the doorway where GH was still giggling and spotted Mew's small, pink body floating towards the door. "She didn't do it out of malice. GH is just hard on new recruits," She assured, dipping her head to the leader.
"Shall we continue the tour?" I asked, eager to see the rest of the strange place. The floor underneath me felt strange-it seemed as if it was only a thin layer of wood beneath my feet. There was surely earth and snow underneath the boards?
"Yes, follow me. I will show you...Ah, it has no name. Just follow."
I hopped after Mew silently, curious to see what she would show me. I was led to a winding wooden staircase leading underneath to an underground chamber. I knew it!
"This is why our Guild is so...odd." She floated down the stairs.
I was amazed by what lay before me. "H-how?" A large underground forest stretched through the seemingly sun-lit basement. Lithe shapes of many colors weaved through the trees, most staying in a clearing with what looked like dens. "What are those?"
"Have you never seen a cat? They are like Meowths and Purrloins, but they have no attacks. They aren't Pokemon, just animals. And they aren't real. It's a simulation. Sure, they seem to have emotions, but we control them. It's a great feeling to watch your creations do what you please," Mew said in a hushed voice, a creepy smile spreading across her face. It quickly vanished.
"How? How do you control them?"
"With our words. Let me show you." She floated over to where many desks sat, all with pads of paper, pencils, pens, and computers. She jotted down a few words on a notepad and tore the sheet of paper off. "Read it."
I took the paper in my talons and spread it out on the floor. I wasn't the fastest reader, but it was simple.
Cherrywing, white fur glistening, padded through the forest. He tasted the air and turned towards a blackbird, preparing to pounce.
"What does that do?"
"Watch," Mew whispered, feeding the paper into a slot in the side of the computer. I hopped to the forest simulation and watched as the view shifted to a group of cats in a clearing. A white cat with a long tail and crimson eyes padded into the forest and, being followed by the viewshift, lifted his maw into the air and turned toward a blackbird chittering on a tree branch.
"A-Amazing."

Chapter 2: Birth of the Stones

"How do you get these...cats? Are they assigned to you?" I asked, eyes still wide from shock.
"No, no. You create them by filling out the form we provide. Tell me, what are your skills as a writer?" Mew said, bringing up a document on a computer.
"Not very well, I guess. I haven't really written much of stories before," I admitted, staring at the ground.
"Well, we'll work on that! Now fill out this form to the best of your ability and then I'll show you how to submit it." Mew floated over to the forest simulation, watching the cats move about as she pleased. There was a small pad that she scrolled through, reading the commands of other members. The cats went forward and backwards as she scrolled.

"I'm finished!" I announced, hopping over to Mew happily. It hadn't taken that long, just some thought and manipulating of the keys underneath my talons and beak.
Mew floated over and read my creations. "Acceptable," She said after making a few corrections with my consent. She moved the cursor-the mouse-over a small button in the bottom right of the screen and clicked on it. She watched the forest simulation.
As I turned my gaze, I saw two shimmering figures apparate in the confines of the cats' camp. One was stone-gray with white paws and emerald eyes. The other figure was white like the snow with soft darker green eyes and jet-black paws. "Wow."
"Moonpaw and Stoneclaw...You like them, don't you?" Mew asked, her eyes darting to the cats of her own. Cherrywing and Petalpaw were the ones I remembered.
"Yes, they are mine. I will better them as much as possible." My voice was full of wonder and awe as I began to type out an action for my precious cats on the computer that I'd made them with. I giggled with glee as they followed through.
"That won't be your reaction for every command, will it?" Mew teased.
"No," I decided.

"This is Sheyna." Mew gestured to the Froslass that had just come to the simulation room.
"H-Hi Sheyna," I muttered shyly.
"Hello." Her voice was whispy like smoke, or a thin viel and frost on morning grass. It reminded me the forest in winter.
"Would you like to meet the rest of the members?" Mew asked.
"Sure! What are their names?" I was so excited I was practically bouncing up and down.
"Eeveeangel, Shinx, and Silvia," Mew said casually, floating back up the stairs. I followed. She led me to a large room where the members I recognized-Gh and Rose-were talking. A noticed a Shinx, Vaporeon, and Persian.
"Silvia is the Persian, Shinx is the Shinx, and Eeveeangel is the Vaporeon." She turned to the members. "We have a newbie," she announced, gesturing to me.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:23 am; edited 6 times in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

The Story of Torchic: The Wandering Writer Empty Re: The Story of Torchic: The Wandering Writer

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Tor, you have opened up a new meaning to the words 'Frostclan Fanfic!!!' I fuckin love this idea!! We must make this a short series of some sort!! Very Happy
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Story of Torchic: The Wandering Writer Empty Re: The Story of Torchic: The Wandering Writer

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:14 am

I wasn't sure if it was a Frostclan Fanfic or a Pokemon Fanfic. Merp.

And thanks, I worked hard on it while I wasn't paying attention in Agriscience!
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:24 am

This is... it's.....AWESOME!!!!!!!! SUPER EPIC, MY FRIEND!!!!!
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:26 am

I'm glad you both enjoy! And I apologize if you end up as a Pokemon you don't like, I just pick which one I think of. Chibi, you're gonna be an Eevee.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:28 am

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Btw, my family and I were driving around and found a place called, 'River Mist Street'. Wonder what kind of crazy shit that goes on there! XD
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:30 am

People constantly fall in love, jump off trees, have children, retreat to other cities, then come back and fight evil cats.
That's what shit goes on.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 am

GOOD GAWD.

I know a lot of people that'd like to live there.....no joke.....XD
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:40 am

I would want to live on Feather Freeze Avenue.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:43 am

DEFS!! So when do yo think you'll write a chapter? :3
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:47 am

It depends. I usually write better while wearing pants, but I'm lazy and won't get up till 10. So sometimes from 11-8, depending on if Izzy comes over.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:51 am

O.o Are you implying that you're in your...underpants...??
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:52 am

Congrats, you win the prize. I woke up at 7, what do you expect? For me to wear a shirt and pants for the first 4 hours of day?
Silly muggle.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 am

Well that makes sense XD But I usually never wear pants...wait, do booty shorts count? Cuz that's like the ONLY thing I wear.....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:06 am

Booty shorts totally count as pants. That's all I wear on weekends, at home...Any time I'm not at school, pretty much.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:39 pm

OMG THIS STORY

OMG THIS STORY

I LOVE YOU

*holds a gun up to your head*

right moar nao plz
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:49 pm

OK.
Just put the gun down.
I was worried you would hate me for making you a beedril
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:15 pm

I finished chapter one! Hope you like~
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:22 pm

HA!! This made me laugh. In real life Mew has a deep voice and acts like a troll/grudge XD But it's still AWESOME!!! Keep writing!!!
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Dude. This is freaking awesome, Tor.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Chibi, you ass, I can have a high pitched voice when I'm hyper. And I'm generally calm on Frostclan Razz

Anyways Tor, this is AWESOME!!! However, you forgot Luuvpokemon4 Razz

I'd picture Eeveeangel as an eevee, Shinx as a shinx, and Chibi as a pichu Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Ah, Luuv evaded me! I'll make sure to mention her later as a lillipup.

To me, Eveeangel is a Vaporeon. Always has been. Shinky is a Shinx, though, and Chibi is an Eevee.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Ah, sweet!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:02 pm

What've you got for me??
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Froslass; I couldn't think of anything to suit you better. You're gonna come in soon.

I'll probably update this every weekend, sometimes on wednesday or thursday. It depends.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next