Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid: Cruel Seasons

2 posters

Go down

Hybrid: Cruel Seasons Empty Hybrid: Cruel Seasons

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:55 pm

We once knew the Hybrids, some bitter, others content with their lives. They were opressed by humans, but never sought out. They were rejected, yes, but they didn't mind.

Things changed over the years.

Their forests, plains, hunting grounds were burned, destroyed, defiled. Some died and others ran. Now they're fugitives, moving, living undesirably. One dump after another, food shortages, and desperate fights don't begin to cover what horrors lie on their paths. Some Pokemon sympathize, even travel with the forsaken hybrids, but others hunt them ruthlessly. Very rarely will a human help; they aren't to be trusted, ever. Hybrids stay together. They protect eachother, at least in their families or packs. Which do you choose?
Life on the lamb or a cruel death?

Form:
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Pack/Group/Allegiance:
Crush:
Mate:
Children:
Kin:
Other:

Note: This was created within a 15 minute time-span. Many, many more details will appear as the RP progresses. Form can be changed.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Hybrid: Cruel Seasons Empty Re: Hybrid: Cruel Seasons

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Sylva leaped nimbly from one roof to another in the close-together buildings of the almost lifeless town. Her mightyena-esque fur flew in every which way in the ever-changing wind that hit her head-on then, seemingly without warning, stopped and came back as a tailwind. She inwardly snarled as the scent of death rolled over her from the attic of a house. Behind the blood and decay she could tell it was a patrat; probably killed by another of its species in a petty squabble over food or mating rights. Dust billowed up from the dirt road and blew away like mist of hard-driven snow. Desolation rang silently through the land, humming through the wind and vibrating through every rotting plank in the abondoned homes.

(Stupid starter post is stupid.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Farrlen watched, chuckling. He wondered how Sylva could manage such a feet-running across the roofs of creaky houses was beyond him. His hooves pounded straight through the rotting wood. He stayed on the ground, swiftly chasing down birds and shocking them to near-death without making the meat inside too crispy. He smiled despite himself-there was a beautiful grace to the way he killed. He was half stantler, prey to many large carnivorous Pokemon, and half Luxray, a skilled hunter of immense power. He was given parts of prey, but he was still the ultimate predator.

(I'm bored.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:21 am

Leering blankly at the gloomy outside through a smashed widow draped with an old, tattered blanket as a curtain, Lumi sat secretly within the darkness of his home, an old, abandoned apartment hidden upon the third floor among a charred rooms from a long past fire. He gripped the ratty pillow he sat on with a tense paw before releasing his hold and moving his fuzzy fingers to a chipped china plate holding a small pile of long, grey stones, carefully grabbing one up before drawing it to his mouth with a slightly leisurely smile. He glanced away from where his gaze was lock on the charcoal-colored sky to the far corner of the pitch-black room, the faint light from the outside peering through the tears and holes of the blanket allowing the Riolu to barely see the rising and falling of his friend's chest as she laid curled up under a half-broken wooden table.

The hideout he shared with the Mienfoo, Miki, was a partially burned, one-bedroom apartment with a charred kitchen in the same room as the living room and dining room- the area he liked to call the den and the only place they really stayed. The other rooms- bathroom and bedroom- act as hide away chambers and safe places to store goods for any times of chaos that may and will arise in the future. The lights did not work, but as most of the world nowadays was lead by a darkened sky, Pokemon have learned to adjust to the shadows. For the past three months, though they're supposed to be on a mission to a sacred temple, Lumi has refused to leave the apartment and Miki's left only for brief periods of time to gather crucial items and supplies from her friend's tavern.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:49 pm

(Not quite sure what to do here. I..I...*sniffle* I miss Candy!)

Farrlen looked up, startled by a sudden noise. The echoing cry of a Pidove split the air, and three small, grey birds rushed from the roof of a house in a panicked manner. He let out a a deep chuckle as he saw the grinning face of Sylva behind startled Pokemon. He started off at a trot and then speeded into a full-on sprint, all the while charging electricity into his body. When he neared the Pidoves, he released the electricity with a triumphant cry and three steaming bodies plummeted to the ground. He gave each a sniff(to make sure the diseases may have been fried out of them) and beckoned for Sylva to come down and join the meal.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:26 pm

As the lavish scent of crispy bird wafted through the air, the bright blue pierced through the dark city rubbish and the cream muzzle that appeared to be from a ninetails pulled from from where is was plunged in an old pile of rank trash. "Hmmm?! Why, that smells lovely!" Ume crept out of the alleyway on all fours- odd for both her species and nature- as she started slowly towards Farrlen. "Why, its that Luxster. Mmmmm!!! And he has a meal for three!!! Eeeek!!! I guess I won't have to pick trash out of my teeth tonight after all!!" Standing up straight, Ume waved one broad paw and began jogging quickly over, shouting gleefully,"Oh mister Luxster!!" She then blushed and began smoothing down her silky fur that had begun to fly up from running.

"Silly twit! I can't believe that Iroha still sees her as an asset to the group." A sharp whisper hissed through the air, slicing it up as the body of the speaker pulled away from where he was spying on the Ninark from atop a far away building, red eyes gleaming furiously. He turned to where a much taller hybrid stood poking at one of the three small violet rodents held in his furry arms. "Visti!!! Were you even listening?! Fuck, and I told you to stop messing with them!! Do you know how unpleasant it is for me when they have a bad attitude?! Shit!! Just hold them!!" The Persiawak scowled beneath his bone mask and turned back to face the edge of the building, scanning the area afar to regain his sight on Ume. "Fuck!! She found that outsider, Farrlen! And if he's around, so will that skulky scavenger, that Espyena, and that's a bum I don't want sneaking around our food!!" He ran one small fist into the small wall blocking his from falling off the top of the building and he cracked the cement, sending a small cluster of dust and pebbles raining down below. "Grrrr!!! We'll deal with Ume later- now, we've gotta let Iroha know what's up." Taro then turned to leer at the trio of Rattata in the Venaros' small arms and curtly grinned. "And we'll need to drop these three off at my tent. Heh."

Visti nodded his lavender-furred head and started after the much small friend of his, careful to keep from shaking and rousing the dazed trio in his arms as the pair of hybrids made their way down the pitch-black staircase leading from the top roof of the building down to the base floor- the red gems on the Venaros' forehead and tail giving off enough red light to allow them safe passage through the dark.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 pm

"What?" Farrlen looked up from where he was stripping blackened feathers from a crispy carcass to see Ume coming towards him. A snarl spread across his face and a growl rose in his throat. He started charging electricity, feeling the sparks jump and leap from and across his mane. "Hey!" He barked fiercely, stomping one of his hooves against the ground, "What are you doing here?" He lashed his star-tipped tail viciously, a small spark jumping from it and further charring one of the Pidove's bodies.

Sylva heard Farrlen's angered cry and leaped gracefully from a rotting rooftop, pausing for a moment after she landed to recoup. She was soon running at top speed, her fur flying in every which way, bushy tail waving up and down in a rolling motion, like mountains and valleys speeding past. She soon made it to the Luxster and sat beside him, eyes peering carefully at Ume. "Don't be so aggressive," she whispered, but didn't advise to stop charging an electrical attack.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Ume paused, a bit taken back from the sudden hostility. "Oh my- perhaps I appeared at the wrong time? I fret so- I should've thought this out a bit more, and now you're planning to attack me, aren't you." She pouted and plopped down on her rear, looking down at the thick cluster of hair that she now held in her arms. "And it'll be such a shameful task to clean charred strands out of my beautiful mane." It was as if she were completely oblivious to the actual nature of the serious occurrence, too self-absorbed to understand the real danger she was currently in. "Oh...and then Bunsa would be so annoyed with me asking her for help- that little child could really learn to have better manners herself. I beat she's so timid, yet snarky because of the lack of food in that belly of her's!!" Ume continued on talking to herself.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:13 pm

"What is it that you want?" Sylva asked rather diplomatically, stepping in front of her partner. She gave a slight nod to him, which meant to stand his ground but not to make sudden movements. "Are you trying to steal our food for that strange little pack of yours? You should know well that we don't deal with the likes of them." There was cold calculation in her voice.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Ume looked up from where she was tapping one crimson claw at the smooth surface of the sapphire looping holding her mane back and cooed quizzically,"Pack? Well, if you mean Bunsa, she doesn't eat much. And she's a veggie, so she wouldn't enjoy meat like that." She blinked curiously at Sylva with her sparkling eyes and added,"You don't deal with the likes of who?" It was obvious that the Ninark was completely oblivious to the fact that she was being spied on and studied by the likes of other hybrids.

~

Lumi look over at his partner with a slight look of astonishment on his harden face as he heard her groan in her sleep. With an annoyed sigh, the Riolu crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. When she gets up, I'll have to make sure she has something to eat.......but what to give her...? He glanced back at his spot in front of the dreary window where his plate of Moonstones sat lifelessly. He shook his head and sighed. "She's sick and she keeps getting worse by going out there. I suppose I'll have to go out and find her something fresh before she awakens." He quietly gathered a few things like rope and a human's long forgotten, old switchblade who's switch was jammed and wouldn't go back into its handle and put the items into a small, dirty brown satchel that had thrown across his chest, over his faded salmon-colored scarf. He then climbed carefully through the hole in the corner of the kitchen's ceiling that they used as an entrance since the human door was locked and had many old, heavy objects like mold dressers and a shattered, blocky TV pressed up against it. As he stood with his scarf covering his neck and the lower half of his face, he gaze expressionlessly at the dim city before him as the orange sun began to set, half hidden by the ugly black towers of skyscrapers that practically dripped metal sheets and rubble from when the place was destroyed many years age by the artificial apocalypse created by the vast army of hybrids seeking revenge on mankind.

Its not that I care for her or anything......its just that I need her to assist me in reaching my goal. Her blood.......her black blood. I need it. Lumi then hopped away, like a ninja, into the darkness of the city smog, leaping from building to building in a flash before vanishing into the dark, industrial miasma.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:45 pm

"Yes, you and your friend. Your pack. We assumed you were larger, but I guess it is only you two. And we thought you might be working for or allied with them. The strange little creatures that scuttle around under the orders of the-" she made her voice high pitched and mocking "-Ever so high and mighty king Braivyena." Sylva looked upon the Ninark with disdain; she was not appreciative for beauty, and didn't believe to possess it herself-her fur was messy and matted and clumped with mud and dirt. The only reason blood wasn't in the mix was because blood would just be one more scent to attract predetors.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Ume blinked her eyes innocently and tilted her head at Sylva. "You mean Iro-kun? I like his feathers- they're very pretty and all, but Bunsa says I shouldn't trust him and his group. You know, Bunsa's really good like that- she can detect when someone lies and she's very smart. I'd rather listen to her, a kid, than go wandering into a place with some group I don't know. Oh! She can also sense bad auras and omens, so I doubt there's ever been a time where's she's been wrong about someone!" Ume resumed combing her mane, which naturally separated into nine parts at the bottom and yawned. "I was only coming over here to ask for that third Pidove.....or Starly- I really can't tell the difference between them- so I wouldn't have to picke bit of garbage out of my white teeth." The hybrid smiled eagerly and praised heart-feltedly,"I have to keep myself nice and pretty for when my master comes back to get me!" It was clear that this Pokemon was once loved, then confused whenever her loving owner disappeared, and now all she could do is wait for her to return.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Sylva looked at Farrlen, noticing that sparks no longer leaped from his great mane. "So?" she asked quizzicly, noddng her head towards the smallest of the three bodies.
"I don't see why we can't be good every once in a while. Give the wretch a share-we would've wasted it anyway," Farrlen grumbled, turning around and stalking off-which was hard with hooves, but he made do.
Sylva grabbed the body and tossed it over. "Don't count on us for food again. Some advice? Move on from this town. There's really no place for you here. And learn to hunt while you're at it." She picked up the two other bodies and was off, rocketing past Farrlen on her swift legs.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Ume's eyes glittered with sparkling tears as she held the cooked bird up to her chest. "Why thank you, you kind, kind souls!! I'll never forget this!!" She then lumbered gracefully away on her two hind legs and disappeared off into the old, abandoned park in the center of the city- the one place that still had soil well enough to grow grass, even if the greenery was sharp,yellow, and bitter. After a bit of walking, she stopped by one of the only standing trees that was marked strongly with the scent of urine and she winced a bit at the smell, but quickly ignored it, settling down by a small hole in the ground near its roots. "Bunsa! I brought food, little one! And do you really have to pee on this tree so much?!" Ume wrinkled her nose

A young, high-pitched voice echoed through the dark hole in the ground as the Abshrew refused to pop out so quickly. "Its meat that you've brought me- and it a bit over cooked. And I pee so much on that tree so is fools the other Pokemon into thinking a very large Pokemon lives here. You should be smart enough to know tha- Errr nevermind."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down