Because I Said So (One x One, LOTR)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Because I Said So (One x One, LOTR)

Post  Green Hornet on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 am

(( Meet Silvy/Laur/my best friend that I never always mention. ))

The day was coming to a close, the soft sunlight gently fading past the horizon. There was little activity in the small village, all of its inhabitants being locked away in their houses to relax on this peaceful night. Peaceful. That's what it was. Nothing happening. Just quiet, nice- ohsweetbutterycandycakes what was that sound?

"AH DON'T WANT ANOTHA PONEH!" The loud shout erupted near the center of town as a tall strange burst out the door of a nearby building. "AH AIN'T GOT NO USE FOR IT!" The argument was rather odd, you see... It had begun with a man offering to sell another man a horse. He threw in a pony as a little 'extra.' This would be fine, ordinarily, but it was about that time the men recognized each other.

"You're the one that cheated me out of the sweetroll in the pub at- I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

After draining that fight of all of the little credit it had, they turned to whatever else there was.

"I DON'T WANT A PONY!"

"YOU'RE GETTIN' A PONY, NOW GET OUT!"

Eventually, a tall, grumbling man tromped off, two animals following him dutifully to the nearest house. Raising a fist, he knocked three times with such force that the door nearly collapsed.
Green Hornet
Admin

View user profile http://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

oh, and... hi!

Post  Silvyliek on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:33 am

((Wait... what? Who is yelling at who? I'm going to start like this. Okay? I don't understand. I'll edit the post if you just tell me what's going on first... wait.. let me try again...))

Meanwhile, a man was having tea and cake when a rather noisy knock came to the door. He was a hobbit. He had big, no... large feet as any normal hobbit would. He was watching the door and decided to get up from his table to open the door and see who it was. He was dressed in suspenders and blue pants. The hobbit's name was Monto. Monto was not sure about who it was or what he or she wanted, but he opened the door slowly and peeked his head out. "H-hello?" he asked. Then he paused and stared at the visitor. "Who...who are you? Is this a joke? I've never seen your kind around here in... well, months." Monto said to him, with the door fully opened now.

((How'd I do for my first post on this?))
Silvyliek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I Said So (One x One, LOTR)

Post  Green Hornet on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:47 am

"Oh great, a hobbit. Fantastic." The man seemed sarcastic at first, but then his mood flipped itself over. "No, great! Really! Let me in." The man rather violently pushed himself through the door, boots making loud thudding noises on the floor of the house. "Nice place y've got here. Come on, we're going to Mordor."

He spun around, gently shoving the hobbit towards the door. "Move along now, w'ain't got all day. Name's Daelin. Get that? Daelin. Nice name, right? Seriously, why're you so hard to move? The door. Walk. Mooooooove."
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Monto does not approve... uh oh

Post  Silvyliek on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:51 am

Monto was very frightened. "NOW?! Going to where???" he asked. "But, I've got a cake in the oven and-" he stopped to be almost shoved out the door. No more mister-nice-guy. "I'm sorry but I can't leave. I'M A HOBBIT. I STAY AT HOME AND EAT CAKE AND DRINK CIDER. OKAY? I DON'T GO ON JOURNEYS WITH DWARVES AND SLAY MONSTERS!!!"

But it was too late. He had already been pushed out of the door and was squirming to get back inside. "Um, hey! NO! No. I'm not going to MORDOR WITH YOU!!!" he grunted. "Why exactly ARE we going to Mordor anyways?"
Silvyliek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 am

"I've got an extra pony. Up ya go!" The man leaned over and picked Monto up by the back of the shirt, carrying him out the door and dropping him on the pony. "Jeez. Ah can't see why ya don't want to come. I mean the whole town's been mutterin' something about Baggins and wizards, whatever that means."
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Monto becomes outraged

Post  Silvyliek on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:08 am

Monto was outraged. He wouldn't let this guy get to him. But all of that anger flew off when he was picked up and set upon a pony. Now he was concerned and more frightened then ever. "I-I- um.. I" he stammered. "Mordor? We're going to Mordor? What about all those dangers? I have no weapon. Nor shield. Then, you pick the hardest hole/home to get to. I'm like, at the top of the hill!!" he stated, pointing up to his home.

He could already imagine the smell of the burning cake in the oven and his funeral being set. He felt like running away, except he was stuck on a pony. He tried to get out but was piled with stuff which he had to carry on the pony. "Do you have any idea how small of a party this is? WE'RE GONNA GET KILLED IN MORDOR!!!" he shouted at the man. "GET ME OFF THIS PONY AT ONCE! I'M NOT GOING ON ANY SILLY ADVENTURE OF YOURS! YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR ME!!" he said, squirming in his seat to get off the pony.

All of his hopes failed and he put his head down on the pony sadly. He moaned about his cake and cider and cried. He was being forced to leave his home with a complete stranger whom he didn't know. This wasn't fair at all to Monto.

Last edited by Silvyliek on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silvyliek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:16 am

(( ain't a dwarf hint MAN hint hint MAN MAN hint lol never said dwarf

ok so I said it today but ok ))

"Oh calm down, will you. Everythin's gonna be fine. I'm dual specced Retribution I just need ya ta fill up that extra spot." Daelin gestured to the pony underneath the hobbit. "Stupid id'yit back there gave me an extra one..."

( Sorry short post but

"Are you wearing pants"

"no"

"ok" )
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Monto still hates the quest

Post  Silvyliek on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:22 am

Monto looked down at the pony. "I- never mind..." he said. Monto calmed down but still hated it. (Have they started riding?) He thought about what would happen to them. All of the hobbits he would miss and all of the scary parts of the journey they would run into. "So um, Daisy is it? Or was it Drake? Um... sorry, I still don't quite know you. What is your purpose? Why are you starting a journey at this moment of time? It's all very overwhelming..." Monto stated.

He decided that it was best if he just stopped talking for a moment to look at the scenery passing. The trees were all green and tall while the air smelled fresh and clean. Monto kept glancing at Daelin and wondering what was the purpose of leaving right away. Then when Daelin would turn around he'd quickly look at the scenery so that Daelin wouldn't think of him rude. Monto looked down at the pony and sighed. This was going to be a very long night. Monto looked up at the stars which had appeared moments ago and then the full moon. It was almost peaceful enough to take a short sleep except Daelin kept Monto from sleeping. Monto tried his best to be nice but I don't think you'd be in the mood to be nice if you hadn't had dinner yet and was pushed out of your house to go to a dangerous place with a stranger... on a pony.
Silvyliek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum