MewMew's Notes and Junk

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feather's starter

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:58 pm

The elegant form of the slender, white warrior slipped out of his den and bared his ivory fangs in a deep yawn. Blinking his crimson eyes, Cherrystar wriggled his tail to free it of any unwanted burdens of moss and feathers, and gazed warmly at his home in the late morning. The clearing in which he stood held the eager bodies whom had woken before him, walking across and resting against the colorful forest floor decorated with dried leaves in fiery shades of reds, golds, and browns. The snowy tom flicked an ear and padded towards the fresh kill pile, which looked rather well stocked despite how most of the rodents and birds had either burrowed or flew away to avoid the approaching cold. Plucking up a somewhat scrawny mouse, the leader carried it away to the base of a dry oak and settled down onto the crunching ground to eat. As he did such, he couldn't help but smile to himself as he drank in the sounds filling the air of the cool, late morning.

"You damn bastard!! I'll kill you if you pull that again!! Fox-dung!!" The sharp snap of Bloodblaze's raspy alto skittered and scraped across the chilly air as the red she-cat trotted into the camp through the bristled entrance which was now formed into a gorse tunnel and dressed with brambles, holly leaves, and a touch of thistle- the clans taken all precautions to protect the camp at this point. A few of the spiny leaves pulled away and clung to the scarlet warrior which she seemed to take no notice of as she verbally slashes at the ears of the tall black warrior walking a few paces behind her. Orange eyes ablaze, Bloodblaze spun around to face the tom who now stood taller than herself and glared him down as best as she could. "Why'd you have to go ahead and act like a yellow-belly?!"

Blackhill wanted to roll his eyes at the angry she-cat before him as he looked down at her through lids narrowed with unamusement. His grip of the couple of mice which he held clamped in his jaws kept him from responding and feeding Bloodblaze's fire of an argument. Rolling his sleek shoulders in a shrug, he turned away and dropped his catches at the pile before waving his tail and mewing loudly,"Well, I'll be at the Dirt Place if you want to continue your rant. Because, after all, that's where all that crap you're spouting belongs." With that, the young warrior trailed off and started for the back of camp, obviously keeping true to his word. As he did so, his emerald gaze caught a bit of Cherrystar's and he lightly waved his wispy black tail in greeting before ducking through another tight tunnel out.

Although he could see her still seething, the large form of Gleamingskull dropped his catch of a sparrow and shrew at the pile before meowing coolly,"But you do realize he made the right call, don't you?" A frosty brow rose as he watched the younger she-cat's head whip around to face him, and his cyan gaze challenged her orange glare. "Furthermore, you shouldn't have try to instigate a fight- we've already had too many of those over petty border markings. We don't need to be starting trouble with Emberclan over pre-"

"But that was OUR squirrel!! Like seriously, what squirrel would live in that rubble of a forest of theirs when they can live here?!"

Narrowing his eyes, the elder warrior sighed,"You realize you're getting worked up over a squirrel and its living arrangements...." The old tom's ears perked up as the soft voice of his sister peeped into the air.

"Gleamingskull? Has your hunting patrol returned successfully?" The pretty form of Hazelnut padded out into the camp clearing, her feathered fur flipping up messily as the frosty breeze pushed through her long pelt. The light tan color of her supple skin could be seen as the fur on her belly parted awkwardly from the bulging of her heavy, fat belly. Blinking her chestnut eyes, she waddled over to her brother and brushed past his body, touching her nose to his shoulder before looking up at him and Bloodblaze. However, her ears twitched as a familiar scent filled her nose and she smiled. Looking over her shoulder, she mused cheerily,"Come on Meteorwisp, there's fresh prey."

The pretty, marbled Bengal eagerly waddled out of the den and bored a bright expression. "Ooo great- I was getting hungry too!" Her belly was just as big as Hazelnut's, if not larger, and it was almost becoming a chore to even get up and move around. With a grin, the feather-furred queen trotted over to the pile and plucked up the sparrow and raised it to where her friend was standing beside her half brother. Through the wing she held on to, Meteorwisp mewed,"Here! We can eat this and use the feather for our nests!" After receiving a happy nod from Hazenut, she began to slowly make her way over to the other queen to join in the conversation in any way she could.

Despite only having been in Featherclan for about a moon and a half, Meteorwisp's time has not been bad in the slightest. A little while after arriving in the clan, she had entered her time of the Hot Pelt at around the same times as Leopardfury and Hazelnut, to which the three she-cats had grown to bond over- Meteorwisp and Leopardfury more closely as Hazelnut had Gleamingskull and Blackhill to be close with. However, as the three often shared the same den, they could be seen chatting, grooming, and eating together; which was a pleasant sight that all the cats seemed thankful to have. Such was close to the only peace that the clan had at this point in time.

~

Asppaw grumbled as her dual-colored eyes followed over her paws as they carried her towards the camp's entrance. One two, one two, one two, one two.... The repetitive motion would've otherwise put her to sleep if not for the stenchy, bile-filled clump of moss which floated too close to her nose for the spotted apprentice's comfort. As she reached the entrance, she slipped out with ease due to her short and sleek form, and dropped the mess outside in a pile of dead leaves. Spitting and gagging, she hissed with flattened ears,"Disgusting! Lemonmusk has two able-bodied apprentices to do this nasty work, so why is he making me clean out his rubbish?!" Too busy spluttering to herself and nose too filled with the scent of bile, Asppaw completely missed how Sorrelstone had followed her out and only realized the older she-cat's presence once the pale calico gave the apprentice a knock to the head.

"Mind keeping your comments to yourself about my mentor?" A pair of olive eyes flashed darkly as Sorrelstone dropped a large clump of messy, old bedding next to where Asppaw had deposited her own package. Raising a brow tauntingly, the medicine cat apprentice waved her tail to Asppaw as she turned to leave.

"Hey! If you were carrying out stuff too, then why couldn't you take out the bile and I the bedding?!"

Sorrelstone practically snickered aloud at the upset, shrill hiss of Asppaw. and added with a curt chuckle,"Why my dear Asppaw, I was only being courteous- I was worried that all that bedding would be too heavy for you, so I talked my mentor into getting letting you take the lighter load." With eyes closed and back to Asppaw, the she-cat easily dodged the ball of old moss which the younger cat hurled towards her. With a laugh and glance back at Asppaw, she mused loudly,"Hah! Somebody's gotta keep you on your toes now that Blackhill's too busy to-" Her glittering gaze of amusement dimmed and her smiled began to fade as she caught sight of Asppaw instantly deflate out of the corner of her eye. With a softer tone, she meowed,"Sorry there. Hey, let's go back to the den and get that scent out of your nose? I've got some honey and heather which should do the trick."

"Yeah," the apprentice mewed dully as she padded slowly after the white, silver, and crimson spotted form of Sorrelstone back into the camp and into the den where Lemonmusk and Teathorn were organizing their stock diligently.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ember's Starter

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:36 pm

"Are you sure? Absolutely positive?!"

"My dear brother, would I ever lie to you?"

Splatterstar's gaze narrowed as the cunning words which left his sister's lips as the dark tortoiseshell gave him a clever glint of her emerald eyes. With a scoff, the tom snuffed,"Yeah right. But nonetheless, I have to believe you more than those bird-brains in Featherclan." The colorful form of the leader shifted on his paws with uncertainty as he began to think. After a short moment, he looked up to Muddyleaf, who sat patiently across from him and just beyond the edge of his deep nest within the dark den. His lip curled slightly at the half-cocked expression she bore on her shit-eating grin. His sister, at that moment, looked like the perfect example of one who had gotten away with murder.

Waving his tail, he closed his scarlet eyes and sighed. "Whatever. At least we got the squirrel- just give it to the kits to play with or something; we don't eat anything caught by those tree-hoppers." Obviously finished with his secret meeting with Muddyleaf, he shooed away his younger littermate and curled up in his nest, which was warm from his sitting previously. Hearing the she-cat getting up and preparing to leave, he mewed softly without raising his head or turning to look at her,"Make sure to double the patrols along Featherclan's border. If another one of my patrols loses a fight over there, I'll personally skin the Featherclan warrior responsible for their injuries. Dismissed."

Muddyleaf snickered darkly to herself as she padded out of her brother's den and paused to scent the air. Leafpaw? Blinking around, she saw the thick fluff of her apprentice's tan and cream tail as the young she-cat sat just past the Medicine Cat den's entrance. In a soft voice, the warrior mumbled to herself,"Must be checking up on him again, huh?" She trotted over carefully and poked her head into the dark den, cringing slightly at the thick smog of the herbal scents swirling around. It wasn't that they smelled bad, they were just extremely strong and the buffet to her face, well, she hadn't been expecting such intensity. "Leafpaw?" Her ears perked as she squinted in the darkness which the shade of the late morning had brought upon all the dens, and despite how she had just left Splatterstar's equally dark den, her eyes apparently had enough to adjust to the light before reaching Windwhistle's lodgings.

"Hmm? Oh, hi there Muddyleaf." Leafpaw looked up from where she was sitting at the edge of an inhabited nest, her leafy green eyes warmly set on her mentor although they appeared quite tired. Sweeping her bushy tail around, the eldest apprentice gave a yawn and mewed gently with a soft hush,"He's doing better, you know? If you hadn't been there to chase them off, my brother would've been in worse shape." She bent down to lick a bit of fur on Honeyflood's shoulder which stuck up awkwardly and out of place. When she was satisfied with her work, she looked back up and blinked in slight surprise at Muddyleaf's suddenly softened expression. "What?" the pretty, long-haired apprentice quizzed quietly.

"Oh Leafpaw, don't tell me you stayed up all night again," the tortie meowed with clear concern, her look worried and almost mother-like. Her look brighten a bit, but she still wore a bit of a frown at her apprentice's words.

"No no, not all night. I did get some sleep." A light, exhausted chuckle escaped Leafpaw's maw before she was startled by a bump from behind. Whipping her head around with a bit of a delayed reaction, she blinked lazily as Strawberry pushed past here to stand before Muddyleaf.

Looking the tortie warrior sternly in the eye, Strawberry stood tall and meowed with blunt seriousness,"Oi- Muddyleaf, ya need to get 'er outta 'ere. I can't work wiff 'er 'overing over 'Uneyflood. Been 'ere since last night and 'asn't left yet. Take 'er training or at least back to 'er nest." The medicine cat apprentice's feathered tail swept around as she went to return to her work. Her lightly spattered pelt of white and creamy rose gleamed brightly in the dim den as Strawberry gathered the needed herbs and cob nuts to produce another ointment for the golden warrior's wounds and injuries which he had gotten only a few night ago from the latest border skirmish with Featherclan.

With a nod, Muddyleaf made no argument as she gently ushered Leafpw out of the den with great delicateness to ensure the sleep-deprived apprentice was steady on her feet. The warrior twitched her ears and looked up from Leafpaw's tawny shoulder as she heard the loud chittering and scuffling of eager bodies rushing through the camp clearing. Upon looking, Muddyleaf grinned slightly as the pretty, young forms of Limepaw and Wildpaw came running through from the Apprentice's den towards the fresh kill pile. The warrior practically giggled as she listened to them go.

"Errrkk!!! Dammit Wildpaw- GET OFF OF ME!!" Limepaw's usually smooth alto rose to a flowery soprano as the lavish, white form of the she-cat tried to heave off the lithe body of messy golden fur that latched playfully onto her satiny back. However because of her sister's pinning her, Limepaw had quite the difficulty getting free, much to Wildpaw's amusement.

Looking at her sister's seething expression, Wildpaw relished at irritation which she knew was surely coursing through her littermate's body at this point, and howled in laughter,"Easy, easy there prey. You're my kill now-"

"GET OFF ME NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"Jeez- alright, chill!!" Wildpaw snickered as she hopped off her sister, just in time to miss a clawed paw aiming for her head. Wriggling her tail, the golden beauty crouched low and stuck her rump in the air tauntingly with a deviously sultry expression on her face. "Awww I think you missed, sweet sister!~ How about I give you a better target?! Cheeheeheehee!!" Continuing to wave her tail in the air and ravenously beat the air with it, she stuck her tongue out at Limepaw as she saw her sister's hackles raise.

With a twitching grin of irritation, Limepaw rose and sneered,"Alright, sweet sister- but I shan't miss again!" She practically flew over with claws outstretched to Wildpaw's form, aiming to slash at the perfect target that was her sister's rump. However, at the last second, the white she-cat lost sight of her target as Wildpaw swatted her icy face with a rugged tail and bounced off, allowing Limepaw to crash into the grass and earth. Her collision with the ground caused a bit of the so to churn and kick up onto her neat pelt, now soiled and filthy. Raising her head, a green fire of pure, uncut rage blazed in her eyes as she roared,"WILDPAW!! YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I CATCH YOOOOU!" And with that, not even bothering to groom her pelt clean, Limepaw took off in a rush after her sister, whom had made a break for the training grounds outside of camp, Wildpaw's giggles now roaring cackles of glee.

You can post.....

....NOW!!!

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Berry's Starter

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:19 pm

"And how can we even prove that they are truly out there?! Watching over us?!?  If such was the case, then wouldn't our ancestors at least bless us with some sort of sign of what to do now, in our time of greatest need?! Thank you for listening and patronage- Please return to your typical duties, and our evening seminar shall go on as usual." With that, the small cluster of listeners dissipated to return to their daily chores and duties as Yellowmoon leapt from her perch upon the Painted Stone. Such was the routine of every morning of the past moon. The creamy yellow deputy would stand upon her stone colored with the stains of juice from berries and nuts, and belt out her usual babble over how Starclan had left them to themselves, forcing logic behind the mystery which drove bloody holes of despair into the hearts of the Berryclan cats. And her followers would listen to every word, whether it was something repeated or completely new- many seemed blinded by their loyalty to the clan deputy and fear of their ancestors' betrayal to really listen to what the rest of the clan thought of as nonsense. This happened every morning, just as the sun reached middle of the sky, and during every evening, just as the sun begins its descent to the earth and the night sky is colored red and starless.

Sitting pleasantly at the base of her own adopted gathering place, Yellowmoon lightly groomed her lavish tail and gazed absent-mindedly at the faint rings and stippling of gold hidden within her glossy of sunlight-riddled milk. Her golden eyes traveled to the sweet-scented surface of grey colored with splatters and streaks of red, blue, violet, and green and the young she-cat smiled lightly. Studying the surface, she noted that a few new scratches had been etched into its slate-colored surface and gave a content sigh. Even with them gone, life goes on with new birth. I bet Bluebell's kits were showing Tinypet's how to attack and play. They're all growing up so fast. However, her expression hardened at the thought of the husky queen of tabby stripes, still quite fatter than usual from her last birth. Although it was about nearly two moons since she had given birth, her pregnancy weight had yet to leave, and with the burden of having to nurse six kits, the she-cat is constantly eating Borage to keep a solid supply of milk for her brood. However, before the yellow cat's good mood could go sour, a peppy chirp pulled her from her thoughts. "Huh? Oh what was that, Citruspaw?" She smiled as the beaming, young face which grinned at her.

"I saaaaaaaaaaiiiid 'good morning', you big goof!! I liked your morning talk thingy this morning, like usual! I'm so glad Darkhorn lets me have the mornings off of training to listen!!" The pale form of the striped apprentice bounced eagerly as she spoke to her top idol. With her dual colored eyes clamped shut with glee a she grinned, the oblivious she-cat missed the suspicious glance that the deputy sent over her shoulder with a dull,"Uh huh..."

Yellowmoon rose a brow as she caught sight of the shadowy warrior lurking further off across the opposite side of the camp, close to the Ivy Stone. She saw how he caught her yellow gaze for a second with his deep hazel eyes, but quickly pulled away and trotted briskly into the Warriors' den. As I thought- he's not one to argue with his apprentice's beliefs, but he still follows them. Her glance moved slightly where the Ivy Stone rested- the gathering place of those who still lived by the old laws which Bluebell enforced. Hiding behind Pumaclaws for protect because you can't take it yourself. How weak. Yellowmoon may have been declined as the leader of Berryclan, but even with such embarrassment, she still remained firm with her beliefs and capable of standing up for them. Shaking her head, she returned to look at Citruspaw and smiled as she realized the young and energy-full apprentice had been waiting patiently. With a cheery coo, she mused,"Why Citruspaw, you're do quite well with controlling yourself. Good for you- now why don't you run along and tend to the kits' bedding? Surely its messy again by now."

"Of course!!" The pretty young cat of white fur and ginger stripes bounded off towards the Nursery in which the kits were either playing or napping. Maybe I'll get to see my little sisters too!! Oh- Looking over her shoulder, Citruspaw blinked her orange and green eyes and mewed,"I'll see you this evening too!! I'll make sure to finish my chores early so I can attend the meeting!!" Grinning at Yellowmoon's soft smile, she turned her head back and ducked into the milk-scented den's darkness.

~

The indigo gaze of the thick she-cat discreetly followed from the converation of the two small cats of bright colors, then traced after Citruspaw as she moved to the Nursery, and finally trailed her sight back to Yellowmoon. Her brow furrowed as she met the young deputy's gaze for a brief moment before the yellow she-cat stood up and moved to Meteorstar's den. Something was what she did often- the yellow tabby would go into Meteorstar's old den to sleep, and more often than not, cats could say that at some points in the night, they could hear the faintest of sob reverberating through the still nights. Bluebell shook her head loosely and sighed, turning back to the grass before her own wide paws. Even she went in there for some times while Yellowmoon would be out and working on patrols. The den still had a lingering scent- not of Meteorstar specifically, but rather of the many flowers which she often slept and played in. Such scents, however, did bring back memories of the marbled she-cat and her silly antics with her fuzzy best friend.

With a faint groan, she looked up and smiled softly as Peppermint trotted into camp with a hare and a mouse swinging from his clamp maw. At the sight of her eldest kit coming back into camp, a sense of reality flooded over the old queen and she turned to look down at her other side as the sounds of scuffling and grunting became more clear and apparent. She smirked and brought one of her large paws over the squirming body of ash as one of her young daughter was tossed from the fight with her littermates, and as she rolled onto her back, Budkit's green eyes flashed up to peer at her mother's paws and her own grey limbs batted eagerly at Bluebell's tabby paw above her.

Beside them was the snowy and flame colored forms of Petalkit and Grasskit, locked in a knot of battle. The fluffy she-cat was laid on her side and had her brother's leg held tightly in her jaws, and her own leg stuck up and kicking Grasskit in his jaw. Grasskit, on the other paw, had his sister's thick tail clamped in his jaws and had his body wrapped around Petalkit's lower body with his free leg thrashing against the white kitten's flank. However, the pair were pulled apart once Peppermint reached their side, their older half brother sitting with a gruff sigh and using a lanky paw to separate the struggling kits, to which the pair began to attack his defenseless limb with all their eager might. Flicking his lazy gaze up, he watched a Darkhorn gingerly poked his head out of the warrior's den, peered around, and quickly trotted up to where the bustling family sat at the base of the Ivy Stone. He sat and smiled at the cats, waving his fluffy tail towards Petalkit and Grasskit in an attempt to relieve Peppermint of his play session- to which all three kits bolted up and over to the soft, black fluff which twitched and swayed to their amusement. With the youngest ones entertained, the older tom meowed carefully,"So, what are we going to do now? Bluebell?"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MewMew's Notes and Junk

Post  MewMew100 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:51 am

"Get back here!! The whole lot of you- GET BAAACK!!"

The shrill, cracked cry of the leader jostled the kits from their play near the dusty camp's entrance, pulling the four into a state of pure stupor. However, with a swift shake of her head to gather back her senses, Shadowkit waved her feathery tail to gain the attentions of her littermates before spring forward, barreling back into the center of the camp clear. With a scoff, the limber kit could hear her siblings' clambering paws just behind her and her eyes flicked in annoyance over to where Flashstar stood in the mouth of her den. The bounciest and eldest of the litter narrowed her pale gaze of now eggshell green, and snorted at the sight. "Whatever," she snapped out under her breath, only to receive a swift knock to the back of her head by Shinepaw as the runt of the litter strolled by her tall sister as if nothing happened. With her charcoal and white fur fluffed up threateningly, Shadowkit bared her teeth and hissed with an arched back,"Hey Shinekit! I know it wasn't you who just did that, was it?!"

The young she-kit with a face half of charcoal grey and gold snickered and flicked open her once closed eyes, revealing a gaze of icy blue and sharp gold. With a slightly cocky grin, she sneered without looking at her older sister,"I may be half blind, but that doesn't me I have to suck at sneaking up on stupid cats." The youngest of the litter chuckled darkly as she sidestepped to the right to dodge the form of Shadowkit diving for her. However, because she moved to her blind side, the two-toned kit stumbled slightly and crumpled to her belly beside her sister's collapsed form. She gritted her teeth with a scowl. Damn my depth perception!! Even though she took a more embarrassing fall, Shadowkit will never let me hear the end of this!

Redkit and Grapekit merely stood a few tail-lengths away, watching their littermates have at it. Although Grapekit seemed to look on with genuine confusion, Redkit sneered slightly before tilting her rosy nose upward and strolling off in a sleek stride past her, in Redkit's words, 'pesky pests' of siblings over to the fresh kill pile. Sniffing the warm air around the pile of fur and flesh, she delicately dug through the small bodies in search for a tasty morsel. After all, she was the only one of her siblings who had been successfully weaned from her mother's milk with no longer a desire to feed on the sweet, but quickly depleting nectar. Her littermates, however, were less willing to drop habit and convert to fresh kill at the current point, which Redkit thought was 'immature and mouse-brained.' It quickly became apparent to the older cats that Jademire's second-born was the most matured kit of the litter as she already seemed to understand the predicament of her mother's milk running dry. This, of course, was also due to a lacking in Borage growing in the territory as the cold weather was not helping the already fairly barren landscape.

~

Watching the kits move from their original playing spot to an area deeper within the clan, Flashstar felt her hackles lower slightly with ease, but her body was still racked with heavy tremors as she worried about the kits becoming too caught up in their play and accidentally wandering too far from the clan's center. Such caused a shiver to shoot up the leader's knobby spine as the started she-cat to leap out into the center of the camp clear, out from her shadowy den. As the light hit her, Flashstar's pelt was ablaze with a fiery color, however, the once lavish pelt seemed to have completely lost its vigor. Now, the she-cat was quite the sight to behold...but all for the wrong reasons. Her once buoyant curls were now gone and her coat was a matted mess laden with filth and grime, as if she hadn't touched it in moons. However, her unkempt coat was the least of her concerns as her overall form seemed to shrink at least half in size. Her bones could easily been seen from beneath her caked-on pelt and her joints were knurled and swollen from stress and soreness. She appeared extremely scrawny, like a cat who's been starved for days on end, and the pitiful creature's lackluster eyes were wide with lightless fright.

Springing towards the playing kits with agility and speed quite surprising for her state of being, Flashstar stopped next to Shadowkit and Shinekit, much to the fighting kits' surprise. The leader seemed to be completely oblivious to their astonishment, despite the horrified expressions shown on their faces, and Flashstar plucked Shinekit up swiftly in her jaws. Ignoring the great thrashing that she was doing, most likely out of pain from how tightly the ginger she-cat was biting into the young kit's scruff, Flashstar reared back and harshly dropped Shinekit on the dry ground a good few paces away from Shadowkit, the other three kits staring dumbfounded. Without even checking to see if the kit who landed on her head was alright, Flashstar emitted in a sharp scream,"No more playing!! No more!! NO MORE!! Back to your den and DON'T COME OUT!!" As she wailed in a frantic fit which sent the kits running and crying back to the Nursery, Sandrazor bolted through the camp's entrance from the outside and rushed to her kinmate's side.

Hazel-grey eyes wide with shock, the deputy murmured in a soft, but worried voice,"Flashstar, chill. Calm down now." Although a frantic glow glittered from her saucer-sized gaze, the sandy Abyssinian bit sternly onto Flashstar shuddering shoulder and pulled her down to the ground, murmuring inaudible words into her friend's fur. Shortly afterwards, Sandrazor carefully dragged the twitching bundle of limp limbs and flame-colored fur across the clearing and back to her own den.

After a moment of taking in the entire scene, the lean form of Nettlepalm rushed from where he stood at the camp's entrance and hurried over to Shinekit's sniveling and whimpering form as she struggled to her paws and attempted to stagger after her sisters and brother back to their den. In a gentle voice, the young warrior cooed,"Shush shush, it's alright. Its okay." After calming the sniffling kit who whined about her throbbing head, the sand-colored tom quickly picked her up by her tender scruff and carried her was gently as he could back to the Nursery. Upon entering, he noticed a trio of nervous, bright gazes darting to him from the darkest corner of the den and Nettlepalm's heart sank a little as he trotted slowly in to set Shinekit in her mother' empty nest. Jademire must've snuck out after our patrol then. She hasn't let Bleachfang go anywhere without her, and he the same to her. These poor kits need someone to watch them. Shaking his head, he turned to leave, but paused. In a low voice, he mewed,"It'll be better soon. Flashstar too. I'm sure my mother's just a little sick is all." He trotted briskly back out into the beaming sunlight- the dank darkness of the stuffy den making him feel nauseous. Perking his tuft-tipped ears, his honey eyes watched as the rest of his and Sandrazor's hunting patrol entered the camp. Smazeskies was at the front, holding her own small sand hawk, as well as Sandrazor's catches that were two shrews. Just at her flank was Sapshade with a horned lizard and tawny mouse, and behind the couple was Bleachfang, and sure enough, his mate- Jademire. The bleached-white tom carried a raptor which was much larger than Smazeskies' own kill, and the pretty queen of cream, white, and black fur carried in Nettlepalm's own catches which consisted of a trio of mice hanging by their tails from the she-cat's clamped jaws. Wrapped around her feathery tail was a thick layer of cobwebs, which allowed the youngest warrior to emit a sigh of relief and mutter under his breath,"At least she did something useful- even if we really don't need more cobwebs, I'm sure Moongazer will be glad to have the surplus." The warrior was just glad that Jademire had actually returned with something this time around- last time she had snuck out, upon their return, she had been scolded for leaving the camp. It was made even worse that she had no logical reason behind leaving for Bleachfang, nor did she have an excuse by coming back with a catch of prey or anything at all. Shaking his head softly, the prickle-pelted tom turned and slowly began his short trek to the Leader's den to check up on his 'ill' mother.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shine's Starter

Post  MewMew100 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Blinking his eyes as the pale light which shown through the few crevices and cracks in his den's ceiling lingered on the air, the long tom stretched out his lanky legs against his soft bedding and allowed his pink tongue to loll out with a deep yawn. Flickering his icy eyes of milky blue and amber to his limbs, the leader's brow furrowed slightly as he gave a small grunt. With his age quickly catching up- practically riding on his tail at this point- the tom's limbs were not as limber as they used to be. Paintedstar gave a sigh and pulled himself back up to a sitting position, cringing slightly at the faint pain which picked and pricked at his joints like nettle and briar, and swept his whip-like tail around his neatly perched paws. Each delicate appendage, despite the pained strain coursing through them, held the leader of Shineclan up well as he sat tall to himself. After a quick prayer to Starclan, Paintedstar rose and stepped out of his small den into the heart of the camp, the air glittering and glowing as the thin rays of light shining in from the slits of stone in the cavern ceiling cast their shines onto the gleaming crystals and jewels which lace the walls of the camp with such a radiant incandescence to ignite the camp grounds with a shimmering light of deep reds and violets. As his muscles began to become more active with every movement, Paintedstar's body started to loosen up and hurt less, to which he smiled to himself. I'm not that old yet. Chuckling, he smiled as as the sounds of his clan came to life, to which his perked ears greedily ate up. His gaze traveled to the main source of sound and he watched with great content.

Across the camp from the leader's den, four apprentices wrestled and played like kits near the Nursery- in fact, they were playing in such a way for the kits. The scruffy brown form of Scratchpaw pinned the sleek black tom that was Reedpaw, as Twopaw and Koipaw evaded the eldest apprentice's attacks. However, all three were smiling and laughing, and Scratchpaw raised his head to roar,"You see that, Applegrove?" His head tilted slightly to look at the queen who remained laying in her nest, smiling at him and his antics. "Whenever Mambakit and Wingkit get bigger, I'll make sure to teach them how to play right!" He chuckled as he met with the mossy gaze of Applegrove until he lost his grip on his denmate and Reedpaw wriggled free and kicked him down. Frowning in the ground, he looked and snapped in annoyance,"Hey, watch out!" But his eyes continued to gleam with playful amusement as he hopped up and ran at the three younger cats who playfully darted off further into the camp's center. Scratchpaw quickly caught Twopaw and landed on her form near the fresh kill pile.

"Oof!!" Twopaw puffed as her upper back and head met with the soft earth of the cavern's floor. Her green eyes rolled a bit center her jogged attention on Scratchpaw and the young she-cat blinked curiously as she noticed his look softening.

"I...I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked with a bit of a nervous quiver to his voice.

"No no," the apprentice mewed out with a smiling giggled as she poked at his scarred nose. "You just surprised me." The two continued to wrestle, and before long, Reedpaw and Koipaw had joined the fray as well.

Paintedstar looked up to his right as he noticed the stoic-faced daughters of the former Snowstar padding towards him. Sweeping his tail along the ground, he made a spot for Oranceice to sit while Softfrost continued past to sit on his left side. Smiling, he returned his gaze to the playing apprentices and calmly mewed,"They've really taken to the clan and our way of living." However, his smile faltered slightly as he heard a soft huff emanate from his deputy. Looking over, his gaze locked on her icy stare.

Softfrost shrugged, breaking the stare to look over at the apprentice and meowed curtly,"Yes, but that makes three more hungry mouths to feed- three growing mouths. We were lucky that Applegrove's litter were so small and born so late, so they'll surely still be at suckling age by the time this prey shortage blows over. But even so, do you think this is the best idea for Shineclan?" Her calm face hardened slightly as she returned her look to Paintedstar and was caught be the somber expression he bore. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and rolled her shoulders,"I don't completely mean we just drop them off somewhere, but maybe we could send them to another clan. Like Berryclan- they're nice and should have plenty to eat."

"But they like it here. I'm not sending these kits away any time soon. Who knows what they've had to endure before meeting us? You even said it yourself that their hunting techniques were poor at best- practically nonexistent." His voice lower as he continued,"I'm not going to be the cat that welcomes them to a place safe and stable just to send them away a moon later, just as they're getting comfortable."

Softfrost merely sighed and stood up, shaking her feathery thick tail free of any dust which may cling to her lavish fur. "Very well. But as you show these former loners a kindness, you may be digging Shineclan its grave." The red-eyed deputy stalked off to the Warrior's den with a slight wobble in her step to gather cats for another patrol- most likely a hunting one. Such patrols were the ones sent most often these days, and even those few sent to mark the borders had a second objective and that was to catch anything they could....even if it were slightly across the border. The warriors who did it weren't exactly proud to do such, but when none of the other clans seem to notice and those back home who really depend on the prey don't know, the warriors must do what they can for their clanmates.

"She seems to forget that we already live in a grave." The gentle voice of Orangeice slid out softly as her sister disappeared, causing the leader's head to whip around and stare at her with wide eyes. However, the young medicine cat's orange gaze continued to rest on the center of the camp, not bothering to meet Paintedstar's sight. When she finally did, she gave a snort chuckle with faint smirk, adding quietly,"We live underground after all."

Paintedstar gave a forced chuckle as he made it seem he caught the calm cat of white's failed attempt at being humorous, but he had honestly been horrified that she had meant something different. As if she had seen something from Starclan. Such caused his mind to travel to Berryclan and he remembered what internal turmoil was churning the prairie clan from inside. Shaking his head, he silently wished his allies the best of luck and prayed that Starclan was watching over them, even if they don't believe in the starry warriors. Looking back up, he smiled as the apprentices broke apart from their fight and were licking down their wild fur. "No," he murmured softly to himself, earning a glance from Orangeice. "No, they're part of Shineclan and are my clanmates now."

Mousehawk had pulled himself from the Warrior's den, a slightly grogginess cause his legs to wobble a bit as he attempted to gain control of his sleepy limbs. He began walking towards the Nursery, but as he neared, the scent of prey washed over his scent glands. The golden eyes of the brightly colored cat moved to the fresh kill pile and he shook his head, sternly warning his inner hunger silently. I can't eat right now. Prey is scarce and others need it more than me. Hell- look at Softfrost, you pompous ass! She's gone about a week on a mouse's tail and without a wink of sleep! To shake away the feeling gnawing at his belly, he trotted over to where Scratchpaw, Reedpaw, Twopaw, and Koipaw were grooming themselves after what he assumed was another play match outside the Nursery. "So what have you all been up to?"

"Showing the kits how to fight."

Well that's that. Scratchpaw's eager mew had just enforced Mousehawk's guess with an answer. With a warm chuckle, he mused with a smile,"Ahh very nice. However, they were born only four days ago. I'm sure my kits really can't tell what you're all doing just yet."

Scratchpaw looked up and grinned widely. "Yeah, I figured. But even if they can't see of hear properly, their noses sure do work. They'll learn the musky scents of sweat, anxiety, and eagerness before anything else! And Applegrove even gets to see what we'll be teaching them once they're bigger."

So that's it... Mousehawk studied the close-eyed tom carefully and sighed. He was positively sure that one of the newest apprentices was attached to his mate- she had been the first to fully open up to them and become their friend while she was still fat with her kits. Some might even think Scratchpaw had certain feelings for the pretty, young queen if they weren't aware of his nearly undying adoration for Twopaw. That something that Mousehawk knew already, and even so, he didn't mind it if the apprentice loved his mate. Mousehawk knew that she has feelings somewhat for Scratchpaw, and he is semi-sure that once his secret comes out into the open, they'll have a chance of becoming mates. But that doesn't mean he and Applegrove don't love each other- they just aren't in love with one another.

Waving his tail, he purred,"Well, I'll be on my way then. Gonna go say hi to the kits and Applegrove before I go hunting. Thanks for keeping them company while I've been gone." Its true he hasn't been around much- all the warriors pretty much have been either in their nest sleeping, out hunting, or training the apprentices. Even Mousehawk himself had to trained and entire class himself while the majority of the mentors were either already out hunting or too tuckered out to move. Even so, its what had to be done and as a mentor whose apprentice had just become a warrior within the past few weeks, he could say that he was completely grateful for Paintedstar's fantastic mood towards mentoring young cats, as the leader more often than not was too slow and sore to hunt effectively. Thus, he was always around to teach the young warrior apprentices- chances are that today, he'll be training them on fighting since the last couple of days consisted of proper hunting techniques and stalking. With a twitch of his tail to the farewells from the apprentices, he disappeared into the Nursery.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:55 pm

MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed May 28, 2014 1:27 pm

"DORUMON!!!" Her voice cracked and a spurt of blood splashed from her lips as her splitting scream called out to her most loyal partner. She cringed, an exhausted groan escaping her lungs as the ribs in her chest continued to get crushed more and more with each passing second. Eyelids fluttering, just as she was about to lose consciousness, a familiar burst of bright light filled her fuzzy gaze and she drew a quivering smile. Tightening her grip around a large object with thick, hard skin, she spluttered again and droplets of crimson made dark spots upon the egg's mottled shell. Her legs lost their tense struggle along with the rest of her body, falling down from where they were drawn up to her lower belly and now hanging limply as the large creature swung her to and forth within its grip. Yes….good Dorumon… She then blacked out.

"Dorumon….! Digivolve to….!!" After the shrill voice ended, there was a short pause. Suddenly, a thundering roar shattered the silence with,"DORUGAMON!!!!" At that, the earth rumbled as the enormous monster darted over to the red creature holding his partner captive, squeezing the life from her. "Power Metal!!!" The booming voice screeched, and shortly after, a massive hunk of a melted iron core was shot in a beam from the looming purple and black, dragonish beast's maw. As its target sidestepped from the attack, the orb crashed into the foe Digimon's free arm, but none the less, it barely bothered the creature. Blast it! Damn you Tyrannomon…

Enraged that the Dorugamon attempted to attack him, the Tyrannomon snarled and roared out, "Mega Napalm!" A fiery jet burst through the air, heading straight for the purple, black, white, and crimson beast Digimon, tightening his grip around the girl. "Dorugamon, why do you attempt to rescue this human being? It is a menace to the Digital World, so why do you wish for its well being?!" The red dinosaur-like creature shook his head in shame at the younger Digimon standing before him, still struggling to wipe him out.

"Its…its because…..Koya and I are connected!! We make each other strong, and I will protect her always! Even at the cost of my life!!" Running up at Tyrannomon, crimson claws outstretched, Dorugamon screamed, "Beast Claws!" The Digimon's claws ripped into the red Tyrannomon's chest, causing it to squeal out in pain and lurch backward, dropping Koya. The girl fell, head first with her arms still clenched around the large egg that was pressed against her belly- even in her state, she wouldn't let it go. At once, the dark colored creature lunged for his falling partner, catching her quickly at the cost of his belly crashing into a skid on the rough dirt ground. "There…" he replied softly with a grunt. "…Got you." Holding her lightly in his clawed paws, careful not to gouge her soft form with his long nails, a blinding light pierced the sky from the earth and after a brief second, there lay a small purple fox-like creature with a glowing red jewel on his forehead, and a passed out human girl upon his small, white paws and the large egg of dark cream and pink upon her belly.

~

She woke up with a start. Ugggg.... That dream again. Why do I keep having it? Who the hell is that egg and that....that Dorumon? She glanced at her alarm clock, it reading 10:34 AM, and pulled herself out of her bed. She then slipped into her somewhat ratty slippers and trudged groggily out of her room, down the dim hall lit only by the morning sun's light emitted from the bathroom's window, and into her family's apartment's kitchen. Rubbing a balled fist into one eye, a long, drawn out yawn escaped her tired throat as she pulled out a mug and filled it to the brim with coffee. While she walked over to the counter where two bar stools stood, she grabbed a toaster waffle out of the duel toaster. By the feel of how cold it was, she could tell that she had overslept and the rest of her family had already left home and begun their day. Sitting down, she took a bite out of the dry waffle, her tongue and throat getting scratched by its rough surface. She knew that it would probably be easier to eat if she moistened it down with the sticky, sugary syrup that her mother bought the other day, but she told herself that she was too lazy to get up and get it herself, so she decided just wash it down with some of her cooled coffee. As she swigged it down, her eyes went wide and she spluttered, spitting the coffee out across the floor. She was in such a trance of sleepiness that she had forgotten to add anything to her coffee and she hated drinking it black. Sighing, she got up to get a rag to clean up the mess when she glanced out of the large window in the living room that seemed like a glass wall, the bright blue skyline of Tokyo reminding her that she was supposed to meet up with some of her friends later. Probably at the park....Ehh, I'll text 'em later; tell I need to take a bit of a breather and wake up. As she walked to her bathroom, which was across from her own room in the hall, Koya paused, for the first time, actually realizing her own exhaustion. I wonder why I keep having these dreams.....Maybe the others can shed a bit of light on the topic......Probably nothing 'cept paranoia.....but still..

However, it was at that moment, as Koya went to drop her bed pants to use the restroom that reality finally came flooding back to her in full, hitting her as hard as a flyball to the belly. No....!! It can't be!! Oh, but it was. It was Monday, and the girl had slept in while the rest of her city was wide awake and bustling along with their work.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Fri May 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Dorumon - Partner

Mercenary -
Lopmon
Labramon
Psychemon
Kudamon
Lunamon
Biyomon
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Puttimon
Moves: Angel Dust, Frothy Spit
Cupimon
Moves: Angel Ring, Charge
Luminamon
Moves: Lightning Feel, Lumina Flash
White Sistermon
Moves: Cross Barbée, Grand Sister Cruz
Awakened Sistermon
Moves: Protect Wave, Divine Pierce
Venusmon
Moves: Peace Fantasia, LOVE YOU

Botamon - Bubble Blow, Frothy Spit
Koromon - Acid Bubbles, Charge
ExTyranomon - Pretty Attack, Dark Matter
Digitamamon - Nightmare Syndrome, Enigma
Devitamamon - Black Death Cloud, Dazzling Eye
Moon Millenniumon - Killer Light, Death Crystal

Punimon - Bubble Blow, Frothy Spit
Nyaromon - Fox Tail, Charge
Purple Elecmon - Assassin's Bolt, Tails Dusk
Shima Unimon - Luster Shot, Wild Thunder
Kimeramon - Heat Viper, Hybrid Arms
Griffomon - Solo Roar, Moebius Bite

Pitchmon - Bubble Blow, Frothy Spit
Chapmon - Foam Shower, Charge
Marine Angemon - Ocean Love, Pretty Heart
Tinkermon - Speed Nightmare, Fairy Powder
Piximon - Pic Trick, Fairy Tale
Cherubimon - Heaven's Judgement, Lightning Spear

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:58 am; edited 3 times in total
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:42 pm

Breathingstar - Breathingwater
Maplestorm
Thunderbreaker

It is the ending days of May, the start of Greenleaf, and the leaves on the trees finally provide sufficient shade from the pulsing heat of the sun. As days peak, the temperature reaches sweltering degrees despite the broad canopy above. Morning and evening become the ideal times of day to venture out, for they provide enough sun to warm your fur, yet not the potency to drain you of your needed energy. Some days, clouds speckle the sky and save you from the overwhelming heat of the sun and the occasional breeze brings with it the scent of prey and crisp river water. The intermittent gusts carry the wonderous aroma of the countless plants blooming throughout the land. Running water remains cool, yet the river has reached a very comfortable temperature for swimming and the current is gentle and passive.

Deer have begun to wander down from the mountains setting the clans apart from the Northern wilderness, venturing from beyond the territory of Jadedclan and into the land of Yarrowclan where their breeding is rather successful due to lack of predators. Snakes weave through the tall grass, and mice dart from trees and bushes seeking seeds. Squirrels perch high above within the timbered wood, chittering and flinging the occasional acorn at foes. The fish have become active and energetic, often breaking through the water of the slinking river and leaping high above the surface. If you would watch this show for too long, you may witness a creature swoop down and catch one in its deadly talons- a hawk has come down from the mountains along with the wandering herds and has made its nest in the forest of Cedarclan and Leafclan. Prey is plentiful, and save for the raptor, predators appear to be scarce.

The sky remains mostly cloudless, and during the nights, Silverpelt spreads out beautifully far above the clans.

The land is rich and green and full of life despite some of the difficulties that are going on due to the change in season. The river has had a healthy bit of flooding from the melting of Leaf-bare's snow and though the rising water has dried off mostly in all the other territories, the territory of Yarrowclan has become rather swampy along the border with Leafclan and though the clan is moving back to their camp from the makeshift one where they had to spend the Newleaf season, the rivaling clan is acting quite protective of the clutches of herbs usually a rarity now sprouting close to the forest...
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:10 pm

The seasons can't seem to keep themselves straight. But, this time, the weather's confusion seems to have fallen in favour of the tribes.

No snow or frigid temperature has driven the prey into hibernation or hiding. Rather, it feels like what autumn should have been; warm sun, cool breeze, and decaying leaves. The sun continues to nudge the days into heat, but for the most part, everything is bearable and comfortable.

The prey are just as active as they would be in preperation for winter; racing about in search of food to cache away, reckless and careless. Oddly enough, there almost seems to be an added bit of haste to their movements, as though they are even more hurried than one might expect. But, because of the drought, they all must be hungry, and if winter were to strike now, surely they wouldn't make it through to see the spring. Their frantic behavior isn't all that peculiar, when you really think about it.

Still, prey seems to be a bit more plentiful the farther south you go. Water Tribers may need to hunt in the Pheasant Woods a bit more, especially to compensate for the amount of fish that died in the drought.

With the occasional rain, water levels are gradually rising. It's a slow process, but the shores have become more mud than dust, and the rot from the fish is being buried. The lake is clear enough to drink from, and the streams are slowly running blue again.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:57 pm

_(Form Update....since, well....it was kinda needed. T_T" )_

*Name:* Riza Saki
*Profession:* Weapon
*Weapon Type: Doragonburēdo; "Dragon Blade" _(Subdivision of the Magic Dark Arms)_
*Weapon Forms:*
*·* Kanketsuna: _(See Sword 1)_ "Short and Sweet" - Riza's most commonly used form as it is the best for keeping distance during closer combat and achieving swiftness.
*·* Giragiratsume: _(See Sword 2)_ "Glistening Claw" - A rather flashy blade meant for showing off and gashing up others with its sharply toothed edge and bouncing back soul wavelengths.
*·* Pikapikarizādon: _(See Sword 3)_ "Shiny Charizard" - A stealthy blade like that of a Ninja Blade meant for swift assassinations. Also allows the use of throwing kunai, Tobu Ryū no Uroko - "Flying Scales of the Dragon" for long distance attacks.
*Personality:* Riza is wild-spirited individual with a bit of a rambunctious streak. However, this does not mean she has seemingly endless energy- in fact, she is a very lazy person. And yet, she still does her duties despite her slothish nature, though often accompanied by severe complaining. She's a bit snarky and rather crude-natured, thus often leading to her naughty and impish behavior, so she's not the easiest to get along with, and she very much enjoys stirring up trouble through arguing. Riza is one to snap quickly , yet even so, she's not one to get upset over little, insignificant things. She has an overall good nature for the most part and is very loyal and caring for those closest to her, specifically Eve. She likes sweets, but fancies spicy foods even more and she's an extreme glutton. She, too, is also very prideful especially with her name and she often likes to remind people of their place and of her superior ranking.
*Appearance:* A fairly tall girl with pale skin and odd magenta eyes with burn with a strange fire which often strikes fear in others. Her hair is long as it reaches the middle of her thighs and is an ashy black marred with streaks of magenta, white, and indigo. Her ears are both pierced by multiple silver spikes along the rim, and three small piercings of varying sizes dot the left, lower corner of her mouth. Her tongue is rather long and red, and her canines are extremely sharp- like that of a dragon's. She typically wears a generic school
*Bio:*
*Other:*
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:33 pm

[center][hide=Lunaria]Name:
Lunaria

Species:
Lunamon

Personality:
Lunaria is kind and friendly, but due to her species, she is timid by nature and often becomes easily attached to those she trusts. But that doesn't me she's quick to trust everyone and cling to them. Only when those who are close enough to her are endangered, she overcomes her timidity and appears quite bold.

Bio:
Lunaria grew up as one of the villagers in the Data District. She had always revered the Guild for their fame and popularity as roll models among the Digimon community. However, she never had the guts to try and become an apprentice herself...
[hide=Moves:]Yukimibotamon
Diamond Dust, Frothy Spit
Moonmon
Dark Burst, Charge
Lunamon
Lunar Claw, Lop-Ear Ripple
Lekismon
Moon Night Kick, Demi Dart
Waru Seadramon
Evil Icicle, Thunder Blade
Leviamon
Double Tail, Curse Breath

Dianamon
Crescent Harken, Goodnight Moon[/hide]
[hide=Digivolution Line]Normal Digivolution -
Yukmi Botamon, Moonmon, Lunamon, Lekismon, Waru Seadramon, Leviamon
Special Digivolution -
Dianamon (Jogressed with Persiamon)[/hide]
Other:
She has a general love for sweets such as Moon Pies, Moon Cakes, and other doughy desserts. She also loves baths due to her half Aquan typing, the other half being Dark.[/hide]
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top