Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random shit...

Go down

Random shit... Empty Re: Random shit...

Post  MewMew100 Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Species/Race: Lapon
Name: Kit Carol
Personality: Kit is an incredibly caring and gentle individual, and openly expresses her personality at all times. She shows great compassion in creating and maintaining a kind relationship with anyone she meets, and has yet to fail in doing so; almost always being shown with a smile on her face. Whenever a friend is in need, she is always open to help in any way she can no matter the situation. In general, she is always concerned for the well being of others. She also dislikes seeing others unhappy, and is always up to cheering the individual up. People around Kit acknowledge all of these characteristics, and she is popular among her students. She is even able to befriend individuals who are often viewed upon as annoying or disliked among many.

She does not enjoy being put to work, and often seeks for ways around doing so. Her initial intention after having become a Dragon Rider was to retire, however, upon not being able to do so, she chose to take Death scythe charge over Oceania because she viewed it as the most peaceful and easy location to take charge of. When she is assigned to partner with Stein, she even begins to lightly shed tears because of her complete loss of the motivation to work. Of which Stein reassures her that he believes such obsessive tendencies will become useful. Over time, these feelings towards work disappear, mostly as the result of the discovery that she really enjoys teaching at the Academy.
Description:
Magic:
Sword:
Other:

Name: Aianfurawā (Aera for short)
Species: Dragon
Description: Random shit... Iron_f11
Personality:
Magic:
Fire: Aera's fire is a tangled mess of deep hues of black, crimson, and ultramarine. It sears and chars anything within its wake with grand speed. Its blaze is said to be hot enough to melt even the strongest types of iron and steel.
Other:
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Female Lead | Male Lead
Female Medi | Male Medi
Female Dep | Male Dep
Female War | Male War
Female App | Male App
Female Kit | Male Kit
Female Eld | Male Eld
Kit Queen | Ex Queen
Dead Female | Dead Male
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random shit... Empty Moon Moon shit

Post  MewMew100 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Random shit... 34e10

Random shit... Ab810Random shit... 12b10

Random shit... 1c110
Random shit... 1ed10
Random shit... Fdf10
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 04, 2013 5:07 pm

[hide=Shimerclan Ranks]
Females Males

Leader:
Covetstar - Jewel: Amethyst

Deputy:
Darkwaters - Jewel: Orange Sapphire

Medicine Cat:
Skunkstorm - Jewel: Chrysoberyl

Med. Cat App:

Warriors:
Rubylust - Jewel: Ruby
Eagleclaw - Jewel: Diamond
Ravenpearl - Jewel: Red Pearl
Lusterblood - Jewel: Bloodstone
Inkwater - Jewel: Grey Spinel
Snowfall - Jewel: Kyanite
Gemflower - Jewel: Sapphire
Vaporsong - Jewel: Sphene
Robinsong - Jewel: Spectrolite
Royalraze - Jewel: Tiger's Eye
Slendershadows - Jewel: Serpentine
Sablestoat - Jewel: Carnelian
Tealstone - Jewel: Moss Agate
Moonpetal - Jewel: Moonstone
Jaybird - Jewel: Topaz

Apprentices:
Applepaw - Jewel: Peridot
Morningpaw - Jewel: Beryl
Violetpaw - Jewel: Lavender Jasper
Valleypaw - Jewel: Ammolite
Meteorpaw - Jewel: Opal
Flightypaw - Jewel: Rose Quartz
Coalpaw - Jewel: Onyx
Orangepaw - Jewel: Garnet

Queens:
Garnetflow - Jewel: Garnet
Deathfly - Jewel: Tanzanite

Kits:

Elders:
Runeprayer - Jewel: Bone

[hide=Mentors]Applepaw - Vaporsong
Violetpaw - Slendershadows
Morningpaw - Covetstar
Valleypaw - Tealstone
Flightypaw - Jaybird
Coalpaw - Moonpetal
Orangepaw - Royalraze
Meteorpaw - Rubylust
[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Dimclan's Ranks]Females Males

Leader:
Stareater

Deputy:
Sunfeather

Medicine Cat:
Grasswind

Med. Cat App:
Batwing

Warriors:
Tumblefault
Lynxfury
Northsky
Savageheart
Honeyfang
Marigoldface
Chewchomp
Taintedpool
Cherrycrystal

Apprentices:
Acornpaw
Birdpaw
Daypaw
Emberpaw

Queens:
Stormcloud
Heartshard

Kits:
Crowkit
Stareater
Moonkit
Bravekit
Swallowkit

Elders:

[hide=Mentors]Acornpaw - Chewchomp
Birdpaw - Sunfeather
Emberpaw - Honeyfang
Daypaw - Northsky[/hide]
[hide=Mates]Stareater - Stormcloud
Stareater - Heartshard
Northsky - Lynxfury
Chewchomp - Cherrycrystal
Tumblefault - Savageheart

Acornpaw - Moonkit
Emberpaw -
Crowkit -
Creepkit -
Swallowkit -
Bravekit -
[/hide][/hide]

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon May 13, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed May 15, 2013 4:48 pm

But my name is MewMew100, at least for your knowledge, I was wondering what it was you planned to accomplish- whoever you are- by spamming all over my forums and threads. It has really bothered my members as well as myself and therefore, you have been banned. Please do not attempted to return to Frostclan and if you are an actual human being and not some robot, please try to reply back with the reasoning for your registering here only to do what you did.

~ Sincerely, MewMew100
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Early one morning, late last night,
Two dead toms got up to fight.
Back to back, they faced each other,
Unsheathed their claws and bit one another.
A deaf warrior heard the noise
And ran to save the dead two boys.
If you don't believe me that it's true,
Ask the blind elder- he saw it too.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 25, 2013 11:06 pm

I am a loyal cat of:
Stoneclan
I am called Blackberry among my clan mates. However, until my naming as a warrior, I will be Blackpaw.

But in the future I will be called Blackberry once more, I hope.

I hold the rank of loner, from another land.

And I'm only 11 moons old.

By the way, I'm a tom cat.

And here is how I look!
I'm a wide-framed tom with long, ruffled white fur and large paws which I'm still attempting to learn how to operate correctly. However, I have jet black marking my pure-snow colored body, with a jagged streak of black at the top of my head, between my ears, that stretches down the back of my neck, my shoulders and curves on each of the front of my forelegs and tops of my paws. The streak also covers my back, the rounds of my thighs, and solidly colors my long, thickly-furred tail. My chin is layered by a black spot as well, and my nose, paw pads, inner ears, and eyes are a smooth pink with a reddish hint. I gain the odd eye coloration from my father, who was an albino, and my mother, who had albino blood in her veins.

Everyone says that I am...
A fair cat- as I have seen my share pain and loss, I can understand the stress and sorrow of those cats here and I try my best to assist in any way. Some say I'm wise for my age, but I only see my words as keen and clever, as when I speak I try merely to mask my own feelings. Others say I'm too serious and should enjoy my youth, and I thank those who try to act tactful and keep my mind off of pain. I'm generally cheery, but I often can't help but feel that my presence here may be more of a burden to these broken clans.

Here is a bit about me!
I was originally born in a litter of three from a faraway land in the forest of wind by which I remember not the name. My father was an exile from the dreaded Flameclan named Cherrywing, who joined Frostclan- his former clan's rival- and met a she-cat who was not Frostclan born either. My mother was Soulthunder, a very spiritual she-cat from beyond the mountains who claims she can speak with spirits in the afterlife. My other siblings are a blue-grey she-cat named Coolmist and a brindle and white tom named Bristlecold, each sired by a different tom than my own father.

But enough about my family- they are gone now. At the age of 9 moons, my mother bestowed upon me my full clan name when the rest of my clanmates were wiped out from a wild fire that charred the forest. Mother and I were the only ones to flee. She believed I showed enough courage to be claimed as a warrior and I should carry my name proudly in hopes that others would find us and allows us refuge. However, due to smoke inhalation, my mother died and left me to travel upon my own. I finally trekked far enough to find Stoneclan, as well as the clans of Creek, Cloud, and Tree after a terrible, ravishing fight and thus, I offered to help in the rebuilding of their clans.

MORE THINGS!

So I kind of like... No cat at the current moment. Many of the she-cats are nice enough and very attractive, but love is something I lost long ago and my fear of losing someone close once more keeps me from seeking another out.

This is my family! Though I'm sure my mother is dead- I watched her perish, I'm uncertain if my littermates and father are dead or living elsewhere. But I care not as of yet....

Here is some other stuff!
Though I'm fairly muscular for my age and size, I'm not that well of a fighter. I'm probably as swift as a badger, heheh, and my wits are only truly quick during stress and pressure, so I'm not always the brightest or most attentive cat.

And here I am in action!
The shadow-cloaked tom watched somberly as the large, blue and white she-cat pulled herself off the ground and shook her body slowly, dust and blood caked onto her fur. Blackberry's sunset-colored eyes pooled with tears and his long legs quivered with the urge to run at his mother as he shook with joy. "M-Mother?! Are you alright?!" He jumped up to his paws and his eyes widened with joy as she saw her nod and shakily pad over to him.

"My dear, I'm fine- errrrk!"

The young, black and white cat lunged to catch his mother's chin and lower neck on his shoulder and he cringed, feeling the small trickle of blood flow from the side of her head down onto him. Biting his tongue, he carefully lowered his mother to the ground and blinked fearfully at her. "But Mother- your head! You hit it on that sharp rock during your fall, didn't you?! I told you to take a break, didn't I? Your lacking of breat-" He was cut off by a pained, angry yowl from the older cat as she weakly batted at the side of his face with her massive paw. The young cat had always found it strange how much bigger they were than his father's small, dainty feet. He had always assumed it was a trait from her birth clan that was passed down to her. "Mother, please-"

"Call me by my name, Blackberry."

Wincing at the sternness of her voice, Blackberry continued carefully,"S-Soulthunder, please. Let us stop for the night? M-my paws are becoming tired..." He sighed in relief as he watched the she-cat release her locked gaze with him and settled down silently. He wouldn't dare claim he wanted to stop for her sake, lest he wished of losing his ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a loyal cat of:
Cloudclan
, Lovies!!
I am called Creamy among my clan mates.
But in the future I will be called Birdbones. Pretty, right?!

I hold the rank of...
I suppose you could call me a kittypet, or whatever people pets are called, but truly I was born a barn cat!

And I'm only 7 moons old, but don't take me lightly!! Heheh!

By the way, I'm a she-cat, and I'd say an attractive one at that!

And here is how I look!
I'm a pretty she-cat with long, luxurious cream fur and pale sky colored eyes. My tail's feathered and wispy with an light layer of ashy grey coloring the tips of the downy fur. My paws are delicate, as well as swift, and my middle toes on each paw are spotted white. I have a small white blaze up my powder-pink nose and my paws pads are soft and pink too!

A bit annoying and narcissistic. I really don't see how I'm THAT vain, but whatever. I'm curious and I love to learn anything new about the clan I've recently joined. I like to groom myself and share tongues with those of Cloudclan, but that doesn't mean I don't like to spend time with some of my friends back at the farm near where we live. I'm always looking for fun and I guess you could say I'm a bit devious and impish, but not in a malicious way! In the end, I'm pretty loyal to my friends.

Here is a bit about me!
My sister and I grew up on a farm near Cloudclan, and because we grew up hearing stories of wild cats who live completely free and do as they please, Sunny and I have wanted to find and join their ranks ever since. When I found out that a group called Cloudclan lived nearby, Sunny and I snuck over to study them as curious kits and watched in horror as we witnessed how weak and broken they seemed. I wanted to be a part of them no matter what, but being much more shy and skittish than I, my sister wanted to find a clan that was stronger and more capable of protecting its clanmates. So my sister and I parted ways and I offered myself up to Cloudclan with an open mind and heart. I must say, though it can be difficult at times, clan life really suits me, I think. I'm learning to hunt and fight properly - not like the way all the barn toms' butchered skills that they tried to pass onto me.

MORE THINGS!

So I kind of like...
Thunderpaw a bit, I guess. He's cute and I like how quiet he can be. He's not one to try and start fights with others...but, maybe he won't like me since I'm nearly the opposite of him, being outgoing and all, I mean.....errrrr.....

This is my family!
I really never knew my mother or father since I was born somewhere else before I came to live on the farm. However, though my brother stayed with my parents, my other sibling went with me to the farm. Her name's Sunny, but I really don't know why since she's all dim and gloomy at times. She went and joined Treeclan though, which I think is pretty dumb! I think its because of that Lionstar or whatever his name is...

Even though many other cats on the farm said the clans are noble groups who deserve our respect, they seemed to fight and argue with me profusely about joining them. Many of the toms would say I'd live safer here, where I could bear their kits, but I think it's stupid that's the only reason they care for me there! Clan life seems much more fun and risky!

And here I am in action!
Here I want you to give me a sample of your RPing.
If you've read the rules, you will know how long this needs
to be at least.
I am a loyal cat of:
Creekclan
I am called Icedpaw among my clan mates.
But in the future I will be called Icedmusk

I hold the rank of a senior apprentice, keheh!

And I'm 12 moons old and soon to be a warrior of my great clan!

By the way, I'm a tom, if you can't tell by my muscles!

And here is how I look! APPEARANCE WRITTEN OUT HERE

Cocky and arrogant, they say. Many of the those older than me think I don't have the proper mindset of a warrior and that I only think like a battle-hungry kit. I like fighting as I sees it as a chance of proving to every one that I'm one of the best. I guess you could say my arrogance can also hinder me as I've been told I'm short-tempered and uncooperative when it comes to battles, and they say I'm always trying to take the lead when the most important thing is to cooperate with one another. Another thing is that other cats say I'm incredibly tactless, and can sometimes be disrespectful, even insulting my superiors. But truthfully, I'm honorable, not wanting to take any credit that I does not deserve and I detest the idea of betrayal or deception. I constantly train to become stronger for my clan, and I'm pretty dedicated to my goals. I put all of my effort in everything I do and I'll never forgive anyone who hurts my clanmates.

Here is a bit about me!
I was born a Creekclan cat and have the blood of ancient warriors flowing through my veins. I have an older half sister named Swallowtooth and our parents, including the father we share, were warriors of Creekclan that fell nobly during a patrol, if memory serves. It happened about 4 moons ago or so and though I loved mine and my sister's family, I guess you could say we weren't really all that devastated. Death is a fate that can't be ignored and Swallowtooth and I knew that full well. So instead of mourning, we just wished them the best in Starclan and moved on. I should be made a warrior some time soon and I can't wait to be able to bear a name full of honor for my clan. Although I'm an apprentice, I really don't have any friends besides my sister and the warriors that I talk to on occasion- but even they, I don't think, like me too much. I guess they think I'm cocky and immature. But I'm mature- I am!!

MORE THINGS!

So I kind of like...
I'm open, ladies... *cue cheeky grin*

This is my family!
Well my sister's Swallowtooth (I'll have to post her form later)

Nehehehehehe.....

And here I am in action!
to be at least.
I am a loyal cat of:
Treeclan
I am called Sunny among my clan mates.
But in the future I will be called Daydust

I hold the rank of a Treeclan apprentice, or at least I hope that's what they think of me as...

And I'm only 7 moons old.

By the way, I'm a she-cat.

And here is how I look!
I'm cream she-cat similar to my sister in coloring, but with a darker, dusty hint to my top coat. My fur isn't as long as hers, but it's just as thick and my tail is the same as Creamy's in feathering. My nose and pads are grey-brown, instead of pink and my eyes were an odd golden-grey color.

I'm too shy. I'm a bit coy when it comes to others, according to my new clanmates, and yet, I feel that I'm being more open with them than I've ever been with anyone back at the farm besides my sister. I'm reserved and very gentle- after all, I've helped many of the she-cats at the farm during their moments of kitting, so I know how to be delicate with those who are frail, injured, or tiny. I'm nicer than my sister and not so abrasive, but though I may be a bit scared, I'm definitely one to stand up for those who need my help. But if they don't, I'm just the passive cat who hides away from confrontation.

Here is a bit about me!
My sister and I grew up on a farm near Cloudclan, and because we grew up hearing stories of wild cats who live completely free and do as they please, Creamy and I have wanted to find and join their ranks ever since. When my sister found out that a group called Cloudclan lived nearby, Creamy and I snuck over to study them as curious kits and watched in horror as we witnessed how weak and broken they seemed. They looked so...destroyed, and I really didn't understand why my sister wished so deeply to stay with them, but I wasn't one to argue with her and continued on going east. Eventually, I came across Treeclan, and thought they seemed just as ravaged, their home was much safer as if was guarded by trees, and their was just something about a tom who I learned later was their leader that I was really drawn by.

MORE THINGS!

So I kind of like...
I guess I like Lionstar. I really can't explain why- he's much older than I, but when I peeked on him and his clan, there was just something about him that made me want to stick around rather than return to the farm or my sister in Cloudclan.

This is my family!
My sister is Creamy who lives in Cloudclan, but as for the rest of my family, its only a blur on my memory. My mother and father seemed to be a mirage now and my brother...well....all I remember was that he often smelled of scents different to those that usually surrounded us and our nest. I always guessed he would wander off and play when he wasn't allowed to.

While many think my sister's pretty and steals the show, many of the farm's older cats often rumor that I'm more like Creamy's shadow than her own sister. I think its just because I'm quiet and not as pretty in color, which isn't my fault...I was only born this way.

And here I am in action!
to be at least.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 31, 2013 10:58 pm

I figured I post a little bit of info on my group of cats since they're a little.......special. Now mind you, I have just recently finished watching The Silence of the Lambs.....So enjoy Smile

All my charries -Stalkhopper, Slendershadows, Sablestoat, Scarletpaw, Taintedpaw, Deathfly, Daggertooth, Dragonpaw, Bonemask, Bloodmane, Creepkit

While these cats like to mostly seclude themselves from others outside their group, the group themselves- depending on the cat- rank in different comfort zones with interacting with the rest of the clan besides themselves:

Stalkhopper and Slendershadows: These two cats are the most comfortable of the group with communicating with others outside their small group. They are the most mild-natured cats of the group.

Scarletpaw and Creepkit: These two cats are more likely to speak to the others of the clan than the rest of their group (besides Slender and Stalk), however, it would be in crude and often tactless taste.

Deathfly and Sabelstoat: These two cats rarely spend the time conversing with the majority of the clan, however, there are certain cats (such as Echostar) who they will freely speak to outside their small, clustered group.

Taintedpaw, Daggertooth, Dragonpaw, Bonemask, and Bloodmane: The remainder of the group- These cats rarely speak to any other cat, including Echostar, and only respond to the orders of those of their group who deal better with the others, mainly Slendershadows.

And now for some background information:

These kitties came to Shatterclan as rogues- but with clan names already bestowed upon them all. Not much is known about the cats' pasts- nothing, except for the speculation that they all came from another clan or clans. As most of them do not speak to the others, it is unclear whether or not they all came from the same place, but they act closely enough for it to be assumed that they had all been together for quite a long time and have grown to only trust themselves.

However, though they seem to be very frightening and at a loss of emotion, in all actuality- the cats are quite the secret thrill-seekers and often whisper among themselves about the "good old times" where they would spend their time gambling, and they occasionally speak of cats' names whom apparently had once been a part of their group, but are now gone because of the 'Gamble.' None know what the game is or what happens during it other than the fact that the one who loses never comes back.

The group, itself, is feared and often avoided by the rest of the clan as there are rumors about there once being an incidence where someone had seen them out in the territory on a 'patrol' that wasn't issued and they were found eating the body of an unknown cat. Due to their silent and very hidden natures, many believe these rumors and certainly return the favor of keeping away from them as they keep away from the other warriors. All in all, the group acts more like a squad of spies, working like a militia- fed and housed in exchange for their working under Echostar's rule, the leader's orders passed down through Slendershadow.

~

Username: MewMew
Cat's name: Stalkhopper
Description: A lithe, dark brown-sepia and black calico she-cat with a great gift for both stalking and springing into the air to attack from above, often using her 'gift' to land on top of unsuspecting rabbits. But her great leaping ability isn't from an skill of practice she has procured- it is from a rare defect in her spine, causing his bend and snap, sending her powerful legs outward as far as they can stretch midair between jumps, very much like a Springer Spaniel or others of the various animals (mainly dogs) bred for speed. Her tail with long, thin, and very light- acting to keep her balanced during sprints or leaps without acting as excessive weight. Her chest has a small white splotch, as well as sloppy white paws and a slight white-tipped muzzle with a black nose. She has vivid golden green eyes that glow with enthusiasm and a keen scanning motion.
Crush: None, free
Mate: None, free
Other: Though she makes sure no one sees it, Stalkhopper is actually deeply riddled with very low self esteem.

Cat's name: Slendershadow
Description: A lanky, skinny, jet black tom whose thin pelt's dark color works to hide his lean muscles and somewhat poky bones. His eyes are a dark, brown-blended hunter green color, helping to hide even his gaze from view out in Shatterclan territory. His tail is slender and long, and acting like a bit of a whip, lashing it around to knock opponents unawares. He also has surprisingly small paws and a long, grey scar reaching down his face, along his muzzle from between his eyes to his nose.
Other: He is a master stalker, being invisible in both the forest and water of his territory. He and Sablestoat are kin.

Cat's name: Sablestoat
Description: An extremely slender she-cat with dark, ragged and bristle-tough, chestnut-ebony blended fur. Her eyes are a sharp, pale black and her body long and lanky, though her legs are very short and stubby, making her very close to the ground. Her tail appears to be detached, though it is quite long, however, its battered appearance comes from how the fur flares out at the back in a ragged spray of furry bristles. Her muzzle is long and pointed, like a stoat or weasel's, helping to earn her name, as well as her tiny, shredding black claws. Her bite is just as painful as her bark, having sharp, jagged teeth, and her body is laced with pink scars with missing fur.
Crush: None (Why would anyone want her?)
Mate: None
Other: A snarky, rude she-cat with a foul temper and vicious attitude. This old cat refuses even the idea of not being able to fight and stand for her views and values, and enjoys even putting her own clanmates in their places. She takes no nonsense into consideration and would surely knock the breath clean out of a younger cat, no matter the gender, for being disrespectful to herself or any other senior warrior like the grizzly-looking she-cat. Her apprentice is Scarletpaw, helping to add to the little cat's naturally ruse and aggressive attitude. She is Slendershadows’ kinmate.

Cat's name: Scarletpaw (Scarletwave)
Description: A dark crimson she-cat with a shadowy grey gaze and long black claws. Her ears are tufted with light, ragged fluff and the edges are torn a bit from playing in thorn bushes as a kit- though she'll tell you its from fights....however, most choose against proving her wrong.
Other: A crude, harsh, and foul-tongued she-cat with bad manners and disrespect towards everyone except for her mentor, whom she secretly idolizes. She tends to make it clear that she is the boss of the apprentices' den, being the oldest and having the knowledge of better, more mature battling techniques and threatening to use them against her denmates. She is the 'bully' of the younger cats. Though she keeps it away from the older cats' knowledge as much as possible, she tends to rub her affection for her mentor and their trusting bond in her denmates' faces. Her sister is Dragonpaw.

Cat's name: Taintedpaw (Taintedpool)
Description: A small black with crimson paws, scarlet-ticked tail, and dark blue eyes.
Other: A young cat with both sharp wit and a sharp tongue. He is quite vacant in public, and only leave his somewhat prickly nest during the night, where he likes to sit and watch the sky in the pitch black dark. He isn't mean, but he can be pretty rude, and doesn’t believe in friends.

Cat's name: Deathfly
Description: A once elegant she-cat with shimmery white fur with black swirls swooping around her body and crystal blue eyes. But now, a dark ashy grey laces her old, scarred body and her eyes are practically solid black with thin, pale crystal blue-gray rings where the irises should be.
Crush: None
Mate: Daggertooth
Other: She is the mother of Creepkit and she hates her mate. However, like oldschool couples, they put up with each other since they were paired up together against their will. Her name was once Fatalspawn

Cat's name: Daggertooth
Description: A dark charcoal tom ticked with fiery ginger fleck along his body, appearing as burning coals. His eyes are a bright, florescent orange and the bottom of each of his paws are bright ginger with black pads. The fur around his paw is thick and bushy, just like the tip of his slender tail. His almost fire-like is tipped in orangy red. His fangs are extremely long and tipped in black ash, and the canines hang loosely out of his jaws.
Crush: None
Mate: Deathfly
Other: He is the father of Creepkit and he hates his mate. However, like oldschool couples, they put up with each other since they were paired up together against their will.

Cat's name: Dragonpaw (Dragonmiasma)
Description: Born in the Twolegplace and fallen victim to its polluted atmosphere, Dragonpaw's dark charcoal fur was infused with a smoggy indigo tint, giving her the appearance of a dark miasma with paws. Her eyes are a rich, dark scarlet red color, as well her long crimson whiskers. Her claws are long and pitch black, along with her delicate black pads. She has a thin coat, skinny body, and slender, yet long tail. Despite her thin fur, she has parts of long fur on her cheek bones, tips of her large ears, back paws, and multiple rings of featherly long fur around her skinny tail. The tufts are even a bit of a deeper hue of violet, along with matching duel tear marks on each eye that stretch around the rims of her diamond shaped eyes, down the back of her neck, and the stripes wrap around her front legs and ending up between her toes. Her tail is her oddest feature, being thin-furred and lengthy, yet having spacey rings of long fur, giving it a strange look. She is over all a demonic look, though she grows up to be creepily attractive.
Other: Mysterious and dark-humored, this she-cat uses plenty of sarcasm to get her way of understanding into the minds of others. Cats don't often see her with her other sibling, but more by herself, most the deep in thought. Though she seems to have no feelings for any other cat but herself, inside, she is a swirling mess of emotion and thoughts about the others around her. She hides this storm of feelings from the clan and leads them to believe that she has no care for them in any way and only remains in the clan because it would be too much of a burden to move elsewhere. However, one emotion that she seems to share with the rest of the world is greed. Dragonpaw also shares her sister's cocky nature, but to its own extent. While Scarletpaw is open with her bad behavior, Dragonpaw is more seldom with hers, though she won't think twice before being extremely blunt or selfish with others. She is very cunning, and often theorized to have some sort of demonic, or outlandish traits or ties.

Cat's name: Bonemask
Description: A skinny, lanky, yet muscular jet black with white markings along every part of his body appearing like a skeleton, and his face has a smooth layer of thick, white fur in a large oval spots itself in the center of his face, over both eyes and stretching down the length of his muzzle. Smaller black spot over each eye, appearing like sockets. He has violet, toxic color eyes and a very, long, slender tail like bone. He is very bony and often thought underfed. (Similar markings to these- Random shit... Skelet10
Other: He was the guardian of Stalkhopper before they found Shatterclan even though he was only a few moons older than her.

Cat's name: Bloodmane
Description: A large, muscular tom who's color pattern is an odd dark grey and black tabby. Against his darkly colored tabby fur, a large clump of bloody crimson fur clung to the top of his head, between his large ears and it hung down and covered part of one eyes like a bang. The tuft of fur then connects to a large, loose skin covered with fine, long scarlet fur draped around his neck from the back to the neck down to the chest and part of the front underbelly, looking almost like a bloody mane of a lion's. He has bright olive green eyes, a long tail that's tipped with long red fur and he has enormous paws with long black claws and tough black pads. He has a long, jagged black scar running from the left side of his chin up to the corner of his left eye, giving that gruff, yet noble look that she-cats swoon over, especially from his lion likeness and luxurious pelt and mane.
Crush: most she-cat
Other: Recognize anything….perhaps….backwards?

Cat's name: Creepkit (Creepcry)
Description: Random shit... Creepk10
Other: Quiet and a bit self-centered. She doesn’t talk much to others, seeing them as beneath her and a waste of her time. But when she does, she can't help was argue with or complain to them.

Certain things I had to recycle- Like swapping Relic's colors, renaming Miasma and giving her one sister, and changing Shadder's gender *facepalm* And Fatalspawn and Bonetail, if you can believe it.

All of my cats follow Echostar. LONG LIVE THE KING AND HIS ARMY!!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Username: Mew
Name: Xujri Kasumi
Looks: [hide=Big Image]Random shit... 10sbw2e Her ninja outfit is traditionally a short-cut, pale blue kimono with white flower petals and trim, and a large white bow wrapped tightly on her back, the rear of the kimono bunched up messily, but cutely. She wears her ninja headband tied tightly on her waist with a pale blue band and the engraved steel plate resting on her left hip. Her shoes are white sandals and she wears delicate white fishnets on her left leg and right arm. And though it isn't always apparent, anytime Xujri is in or touching water, whether it be from a bath, swimming, or drinking it, her teeth grow pointed, like a shark's or Suigetsu's.[/hide]
Village: Formerly Kirigakure
Rank: Former Hunter-nin / Loner (Not really considered a rogue ninja.)
Clan: Kasumi Clan
Crush: Whoever she shows her gratitude to (this can include both romance and just pure admiration) 
Bio: Xujri was born in Kirigakure, of the Kasumi clan, and because her father carried the Ice Release kekkei genkai, she quickly rose to the top of her class as she used Ice style jutsu while the other students only knew water styles. She graduated very early- at the age of nine, and because she had some much extra time to learn human anatomy, she joined the Hunter-nins. However, after coming into contact with a few of the Legendary Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Xujri was easily swayed and left the Hunter-nins to learn the ways of the swordsmen. However, after a few long years of cruelty and grueling training, Xujri learn enough to leave the group without the men trying to keep her from leaving. However, after leaving them because she saw their dark ways, she still felt it wrong to return to Kirigakure and the Hunter-nins, refusing to give up her copy of Zabuza's Executioner's Blade, and not able to forget what she learned. She now travels alone through the land, helping those who request her, or have too little money to pay for a ninja squad from one of the great nations.

Other: Xujri carries the kekkei genkai- Ice Release, and weilds a copy of Zabuza Momochi's Executioner's Blade. Despite being young, she still looks out for a man she could make her husband- since her family was very traditional and wanted her to marry early. Even though she is a beat, battered ninja who has weathered through Death time and time again, she still is very optimistic and sometimes acts childish and immature. She is also the younger, half sister of Suigetsu and Mangetsu Hōzuki, however, they never knew as she had taken her father's clan name. Only she nows, but only after she left training with the Swordsmen of the Mist. She also wishes to find Suigetsu in order to figure out what make the original Executioner's Blade so much stronger than her copy.

[hide=Main Weapon]
Though she uses senbon for little details, her main weapon would be the  Kubikiribōchō, or "Executioner's Blade," a large blade that has two cut outs- a circle close to the top and a semi-circular one nearer the handle, that aptly fit the sword's purpose of decapitation.[/hide]

[hide=Jutsu]
Controls both Water and Wind Style Chakra.

Water Clone Jutsu - Creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power and revert back into water when injured.

Water Whip Technique - Xujri creates a whip made of water that can wrap around the opponent. If she is paired up with a partner that controls Lightning style chakra, they can collaborate to channel the electricity through the whips to shock anyone wrapped up. 

Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death Technique - Xujri gathers some water from the air and surrounding environment into one thousand long needles, pinning them at a particular target. 

Grudge Rain (Hidden Rain jutsu)

Certain-Kill Ice Spears Jutsu - A jutsu in which Xujri uses second nature- unleashing giant spikes made of ice whenever she feels endangered or distressed. 

Swallow Snow Storm Technique - Creates a cluster of ice needles in the shape of miniature swallows out of preexisting ice, which the user then throws at the opponent. These needles can change direction in midair and will maim the opponent with their sharp wings. If she still carries enough energy after using this technique, Xujri can use her chakra to stabilize a large bird of ice and ride it for a short while.

Killing Crow Cloud Technique - Using a similar technique in Swallow Snow Storm, Xujri can summon a cloud of carrion crows to feast upon any dead body that needs to be removed and erased completely.[/hide]

Name: Hatashi Ismeni
Looks: [hide=Big Pic]Random shit... 2vt8q9y (His ambu mask is of a weasel face with three red dots on the cheeks under each eye and a  smooth red stripe from the tip of the nose to the top of the mask.[/hide]
Village: Konoha
Clan: Ismeni Clan (The Clan of the Burrows- from outside Konoha; yes, I made it up -_-')
Crush: Open
Bio: Hatashi was born of a small clan from outside all of the Great Ninja nations. However, as he grew older, the boy went to live with his old uncle in Konoha and became his uncle's apprentice in the works of ramen production. But living in the village, Hatashi always saw ninjas about and was captivated by such power and prowess that he himself, a mere ramen maker's apprentice, had the dreams to become a shinobi. He trained any time he wasn't working in the ramen shop or sleeping, and day in and day out on the days he had off to himself, and eventually, Hatashi made it to the academy. Due to his strong will to surpass all those in his classes, Hatashi quickly became one of the top students and was taken in by the black ops to train as an Ambu agent.
Other: Being of the Ismeni clan, the family which praises and reveres weasels, Hatashi is attracted to such creatures and even carries a little wild weasel whom he has named Yufi around as an unofficial partner and pet. He loves her dearly and often gets himself into a tight fix, chasing after the creature whenever the wily spirited weasel runs off during a mission.

[hide=Main Weapon]
Though he uses the traditional kunai knives and shuriken, Hatashi's preferred choice of weaponry would be his semi-large fan, Rasshu (meaning "Rush"). The height of the fan itself is from the ground and goes up to about the middle of Hatashi's torso and stretches out about the same length as well for its width. The fan depicts no image besides the white paper it made out of and two smooth red stripes running down the middle, splitting it up into three sections. A long, powerful, yet light chain hangs from the bottom of the fan, where Hatashi holds Rasshu, and through the chain's gaps is weaved a thin rope of fur and and ends with an average sized fur-coated orbs of iron with jutting, curved spikes like a mace.[/hide]

[hide=Jutsu]
Controls Wind Style Chakra. Learning to sustain Lightning Style Chakra

Kegawa Chēn Ōgama (Fur Chain-Scythe) - A special ginjutsu where the wild spirit of Kamatari, the legendary scythe-weasel, overtakes Yufi's body and transforms her into a small, one-handed scythe with a short chain dangling from the end of the handle. At the end of the chain is ball of heavy iron covered by a layer of brown, coarse fur with cold, sharp spikes jutting out like a miniature mace. 

Quick Beheading Dance (Summoning Jutsu) - Using the Animal Path to channel his chakra, Hatashi is able to use Rasshu to whip up razor sharp winds able to carry Kamatari (the Summoned yōkai kamaitachi, or "scythe-weasel") around on Yufi (while in Kegawa Chēn Ōgama form) and slash their foes.[/hide]

Username: Mew
Name: Sazuka Gama
Looks: [hide=Big Pic]Random shit... B46pp0 (Since she has no color in her picture, I'll point the colors out) Her hair is a smooth, charcoal-hued black with a dark indigo tint to it. Her skin is very pale and her eyes are a deep, rich blue-violet. Her ear piercings are made up of a reflective black metal, and her outfit is made up of a black leather, zip-up top without sleeves and a tall, wide collar that helps to hide the lower portion of her face; and a short, black skirt made up of a tough, durable, almost jean-like material with a small black chain hanging past the pocket on her right hip. Her forearms are wrapped tightly in bandages and her legs in black fishnets. Her shoes are light-weight black,leather boots with the toes exposed like ninja-styled sandles.[/hide]
Clan: Gama (They died out long ago and the only thing remembered about them is the myth of a recipe for a legendary poison made from frogs.)
Crush: None. (Though she is open, she cares not of such trifles. Or at least, she pays no attention to them.)
Bio: Sazuka was orphaned at a young age, about 2 or 3 monthes, when her clan was taken out by a squad of enemy ninja after a secret poison only Sazuka's clan knew. However, Sazuka was taken in by Konoha after they had found her in the her small village's ruins and raised her as the last of the Gama clan, teaching her the ways of Medical Ninjutsu in the hopes to reawaken the seals on her wrists that bind the mythical recipe to her and her extinct clan. It is because of thess seals that allow her to leak out the amount of chakra control to become skilled enough to learn even A rank Medical Ninjutsu so early on in her training.
Other: Her looks are almost as intoxicating as her vibrant violet eyes, however, her crude and often distant attitude hurts most people like a poisonous bite if they force her into the wrong mood or make her feel uncomfortable. She is dark humored and cares little about what others say and think, however, despite this- she is quite self conscious about her looks, especially her practically flat chest- finding it odd that her growth appears stunted at her age, and when one even so happens to glance at her torso, she grows red-skinned and fiery-tongued.

[hide=Main Weapon]
Though she'd rather use a type of Medical Ninjutsu to have an enemy refrain from attacking her, she also uses Kunai knives and- more often then not- senbon (from time to time, she tips the needles and knives in poison). She believes shuriken causes too much damage and mutilation to the body and they don't fit her taste, however, she still carries around a fūma-shuriken on her back to appear more intimidating.[/hide]

[hide=Medical Ninjutsu]
Controls Star Style Chakra. Learning to sustain Fire Style Chakra

Mystical Palm Technique - A basic medical jutsu used to heal another shinobi or the medical-nin after being inflicted a basic outer or internal injury; heals both minor internal and external wounds.

Secret Anesthesia Jutsu - The user will get into close range of the opponent and a creature will come out of them. The creature then stings the opponent and makes them unconscious with their bacteria-riddled toxins. (Sazuka's appears in the form of a scorpion about the size of her stomach.) 

Poison Extraction Jutsu - An advanced medical jutsu used when the user cannot make enough antidote to cope with a poi son. This is used to extract a great deal of the poison from a body, and then the antidote can be administered. (Because of her fondness of poisons and her nature being quick to using such in battle, Sakuza's medical senseis' made sure that she learn the Poisn Extraction jutsu for any case she may have overreacted or gone overboard.)

Dead Soul Technique (She's working on mastering this jutsu) - A Ninjutsu technique that uses a dead body to create the illusion of another living person. The ninja can either animate a normal dead person or alter the appearance of the dead person to resemble the person to be portrayed. Then using this jutsu, they make the heart beat again, allowing them to control the actions of the dead body. [/hide]

Username: MewMew100
Name: Izakoi Inuzuka
Looks: [hide=Big Image]Random shit... 3h1xj (Drew it myself)[/hide]
Clan: Inukuza Clan
Crush: Slightly on Kurusu
Bio: Izakoi's mother was born part of the Inuzuka Clan, so she as well was considered part of the Inuzuka Clan. However, at a young age, her father- a rogue ninja, had taken her away from Konoha and raised her in the guise of a poor farmer living in seclusion in the moutains. But, soon enough, Izakoi's curious nature and strong will lead her to become troublesome, sneaking about and figuring out what her father truly was. Astonished and disgusted, as she wanted to become a kunochi herself, she felt it would be wrong to say with him and the girl fled to find the village whom her father finally admitted she was from. Eventually, she reached Konoha and was greeted by her clan with open arms and taken into the Academy as a student, getting her own dog as part of the Clan's tradition. But not all was well as the rest of the Leaf Village believe her to still have traces of rogue nature hidden in the back of her mind and are still unsure whether to fully trust her. 
Other: Though she is a member of the Inukuza clan, she is considered more of a secondary branch to the clan- similar to the Hyuga clan. She is a cousin of Kiba.

Izakoi, as well as Skorzi, her grey-hound mixbreed, have a unique set of attacks and a preferred choice of weaponry.
[hide=Main weapon]
Though she uses the generic kunai knives and shuriken, Izakoi's favorite weapon to use would be her light-weight (well, enough to have strapped to her back and hop through trees) snake sword, Serpent's Hide. The blade has segmented retractable blades that curve out across a great distance, making it difficult for an opponent to calculate her next move.[/hide]

[hide=Jutsu]
Controls Earth Style Chakra. Learning to sustain Water Style Chakra.

Fang Over Fang - The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. 

Raging Wolf Storm - The pair dart around the opponent in a streak of speed, lashing with tooth and claw, or in Izakoi's case- Serpent's Hide- while doing so.

Wild Wolf Sense - An ability that hightens one sense to the extreme, while sharply dulling another at the cost. 

Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf - They fuse into a two-headed wolf, thus drastically increasing their size and power. In their direct attacks, they demonstrate great efficiency. Furthermore, using techniques in addition to this gives birth to an extraordinary power of destruction.

Human Beast Combination Transformation: Man-Beast Fusion (An attack based from Man-Beast Clone) - A ginjutsu in which Izakoi and Skorzi appear to fuse bodies into a stronger, taller girl with dog fangs, ears, claws, and a tail.[/hide]
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:06 am

Random shit... 2qd3kvp

Random shit... 6iqoau
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down