Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth: Frostclan (Official)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rebirth: Frostclan (Official) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebirth: Frostclan (Official)

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:26 pm

"Bobby? I always wondered where you'd gone. One day, you just vanished without a trace. Sad day it was, at that. I never would've thought you'd come out here...I thought you loved your twolegs," Ryzu mewed, a strange look of nostalgic wonderment lighting up his features. He could remember quite clearly the little cat that the twolegs across the street had adopted. He'd been quite a good friend until the day he up and left, never returning.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Breezenut sighed and shook his head. "They were good to me- let me in and out of their nest as I pleased. I suppose I was so blinded by my freedom that I practically forgot my clan. Forgot the forest until I got a wild hair in my rump telling me it would be a good idea to stretch my legs and try to catch something. Something for my twolegs....But I was just.....lucky.....enough to run into one of Frostclan's patrols and tney thought it was a blessing from Starclan that I found my way back after 5 moons of being gone." The tabby yawned and smiled. "I've checked on them from time to time during my solo hunts. I've seen the twolegs' she-kit has found a little black tom-kit to keep her company." His honey-green gaze glittered with nostalgia at the thought of the gentle giant who used to stroke him ever so softly and sneak him treats other than just the dry pellets he had learned to savor and love. "Well, here we are. Keep safe and well, Ryzu. And it was nice meeting you Griffin. Same to you."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:32 pm

"Oh, look, if it isn't the tom himself." Mumbled a sarcastic Steelpelt, as he lounged in his usual spot by the Medicine Cat's den. He gestured with a tail towards an opening to the forest, about a split second before a slim white cat burst into the camp. You could practically taste the musical accompaniment.

"Hell-ooooo Frostclan, didja miss me?" Icestar flicked his tail over his forehead as he strutted over towards his den, winking at she-cats... and, well, anyone as he passed them by.

"Ugh, this again? It's been literally five minutes since you walked out." The younger, silverish tom grumbled something before being cut off by Icestar giving the usual rant about 'showmanship.'

Every morning.

Every.

Morning.

And, of course, like every morning, Swiftpaw would emerge sleepily from her den and ask what all the yelling was about, before tripping blearily into whoever was unfortunate or stupid enough to be nearby and dropping a leaf-load of baby spiders into their fur.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Oceanfeather yawnef and trotted out of the Nursery, the sweet scent of milk wafting through her soft blue fur. With a yawn, she looked over to Steelpelt and Icestar and giggled at their arguing. Her sapphire eyes flashed with amusement, then peered around hungrily. "Hey!...HEEEY! Where are the voles?!" Her bushy tail lashed in annoyance.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:58 pm

A little brown-furred apprentice skirted the edge of camp, a small, warm body clamped tightly in his jaws. He padded ever-so-lightly into the clearing, glancing guiltily around. The fresh vole dropped silently onto the fresh-kill pile. While it was nice, and would feed a hungry cat, it was the only piece of prey that Bearpaw had managed to catch.
His eyes roved the clearing, looking for his mentor; he wanted to avoid the cat. Would he be chastised for his poor performance? Punished, even? There was no telling, the world as so unpredictable. Worry and doubt clouded the apprentice's mind, and in his near-panic, he bumped into the body of another.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Oceanfeather's nose soon caught Bearpaw's scent, along with that of a vole. Eyes glittering, the young queen skittered off to the fresh kill pile and plucked up the warm piece. Through the vole's fur, she mused,"Oh Bearpaw, thank you! You saaaaaved my belly from collapsing!! Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!" Her tail fluffed up in amusement and her lithe body shuddered with excited delight. "Really, thanks!" She didn't know the young tom well, but knew how shy and quiet the apprentice was, and though she sometimes made it worse, the new blue she-cat often cheered and praised Bearpaw as much as she could.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:40 am

"Um...thanks...I mean, you're welcome..uh..." Bearpaw trailed off, not sure wether to smile or run. While he liked praise, it was a bit much with all this loudness. Bearpaw had always been quite jumpy, and he didn't like surprises in the least.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:38 pm

(This needs a kick in its rear end :3)

Oceanfeather's wide smile softened a bit as she noticed Bearpaw's look contort into that of discomfort and awkwardness. Dropping her vole, she quickly added,"Oh Bearpaw- I'm sorry if I said something that upset you! Please, forget I even said anything! I'll jus-" The worrying blue queen was silenced by Silvermaple as the warrior came up and shoved her thick amber tail into Oceanfeather's mouth.

"Shhhm would you?" she sighed, flicking her gaze up to the nervoud-looking apprentice. "Run along now- I've freed you from her."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Bearpaw gave a weak smile, muttering a quick thanks before he scampered off. He slowed just at the edge of camp, contemplating wether or not to escape into the wood.

He refrained from slipping out into the comforting forest, choosing rather to scour camp for a warrior that may instruct him to perform any of his apprentice duties.

(Yes.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3