Digi Decay crap

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digi Decay crap

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:23 pm

[hide=Mew's Message Stuff :3]Ohayo all ^^ I'm baaack!! As is another addition to my attempts at making a Digimon roleplay- woohoo!! Let's try not to let this one die, okay?! :3 Great!!

Well, I better start off with some basics. In order to keep this thing afloat, I'm gonna be cracking down a little bit, but no worries. It should all work itself out just fine...hopefully.

First off, I'm continuing with the idea of a DigiDestined-themed RP. I know, I'm bland. But I'm a sucker for the whole stuck-with-a-group- type of theme. Blah! I'm hoping to have it to where the children are students in school in the Real World at least half of the time throughout the RP. Now, back to my original list- you guys may remember some of these XD

* Each child will have a Crest, or at least an attribute to describe them. (With this, there will be an attribute to oppose them. Not like opponents or rivals, but more like opposites. Ex: If someone controlled, say, fire- their opposite would be water Razz)

* Each child will have one Partner Digimon each. (However, there can be only one of each type of Rookie Digimon and up. (This means that while there can be only on Gatomon or Agumon, once degenerated, there can be more than one, say, Botamon.) I know this goes against my usual duel-Digi teams, but eh. Whatever Razz

* The children would go to the same school, though the grades can be slightly different, they should be close to the same age. (I want them to be in High School- not too old, but mature enough for this RP to be put into the 15+ category due to....mature themes.)

* Armor and DNA Digivolving is not being used, nor are the Tamer Cards.

* They would be in Japan. If not native, then visiting or having moved there. (Unless you have a particular idea in tow.)

* Due to the fact that each Digimon can have a very varied amount of attacks, spanning from very few to very many, I want to keep things organized and fair. What I want to do is set a limit on the number of techniques which a Digimon may use. Generally, a Digimon has a minimum of two attacks, and even in the anime, most of the Digimon use about an average of two attacks when not spamming their most recognizable one. To ensure things are kept easy to manage and fair, each Digimon will have a maximum and minimum of two attacks which each form can use. If you need help deciding, please come to me and I can figure out which ones your Digimon should use to the best of my ability.

- Also, for the baby Digimon, most only have one. So, in order to keep up with the quota, each Fresh Digimon will know their typical attack along with [tip="Conjures up a foam of saliva from its mouth to deter enemies..."]Frothy Spit[/tip] and every In-Training Digimon will do the same with [tip="Uses its newfound bravery to charge at foes with youthful vigor in order to attack or chase opponents off..."]Charge[/tip].

Note, all of my RPs are semi-literate, which require a bare minimum of three sentences per post, and absolutely no less. (Unless you have alerted me about a Writer's Block, or any other reason for having a smaller post ^^')

Also, members may have up to three human characters- this may change in the future, but I'm hoping to keep the group a bit smaller in order to keep the RP alive. I will also be following a bit of a different approach to how things are posted- learning from the lovely Gilgex, I will be trying out a turn-based posting flow. This will hopefully allow for members to have time to think out a well-written post without the threat of others beating them to the punch, as well as keeps other members from falling behind. Basically, if you take more than twenty four hours to post, without notifying me the reason, will have their turn skipped. Which isn't all that bad of a thing- just means there will be a bit of catching up to do Razz[/hide][hide=Forms]Username:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
Crest:
Digimon Partner:
Digivolution Line:
Other:
[/hide][hide=Crest List]Now note- not all of these will be filled due to the sheer amount of Crests and the much fewer children. This is just a pool which to pick from, though Weaknesses won't be chosen for each character until later, once the DigiDestined have already been figured out.

Current Crests:
Crest of Peace
[tip=Replacing "Sincerity"]Crest of Honesty[/tip]
[tip=Replacing "Reliability"]Crest of Loyalty[/tip]
[tip=Meaning "Forgiveness"]Crest of Clemency[/tip]
[tip=Meaning "Stability"]Crest of Poise[/tip]
Crest of Love
Crest of Kindness
[tip=Replacing "Light"]Crest of Purity[/tip]
Crest of Hope
~
Crest of Destiny[/hide]Now note- each crest shall be given to a character, not by random, but after careful consideration. I shall accept the opinions and listen to the reasonings behind whether a character should get the crest or not, but if they do not get the crest you want in particular, then I'm sorry. Also, just as each character must have a different Crest, or "Strength", they must have a "Weakness" different from the rest. ^^'

I shall be looking forward to opinions and ideas for the rp mechanics and plot alike.

~ Thank you,
Mew-chan ♡ ( /)w(\✿)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[hide=Story Time!!~]The current year is 2014, the golden age for the rise of technology. The sweet, sweet electronics who lessen our work and make lives easier and more comfortable. Cooking, transportation, even interaction has become much simpler through the use of today's greatest achievement! People across the globe, from China, to Egypt, then Australia, to the US; all connected. Yet, with such things that make peoples' lives so comfortable, there will always be those who wish misery upon on others. That's just how the world works. And with the internet so focused in our minds, it being the backbone of our society, there will be those who will seek to destroy it. Viruses, corruption, and data deterioration; these are the horrors in which the most wicked of blood and flesh can create to destroy our whole network. Yet, it doesn't stop there. Humans may come up with horrid hacks and data-eaters, but only those who understand the digital world to its full extent can disrupt the world all together. With such creatures lurking about, their struggle to force humanity to their limits, neither Earth, nor the Digital World is safe. However, through this darkest of times, humanity's future lies in the palms of Hope, in which a chosen group of children, the DigiDestined, are able to free the worlds of this darkness and restore what the Corruption has destroyed.

Plot:
A handful of children, who are subliminally chosen, must come together with their destined partners in order to restore the decaying Digital World, lest their own Earth be eradicated in full as well.

The children who are chosen as the DigiDestined are often riddled with dreams of their future partners, and confusion has begun to somewhat interfere with their average lives.
[/hide]
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digi Decay crap

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:24 pm

Characters!~
I shall be updating this frequently to keep up with the various changes in the characters throughout the RP, so refer back to here often ^^

[hide=Characters][hide=Assigned Crests][tip=Strength: Peace / Weakness: Hope]Tate Reno - Crest Color: Cyan[/tip]
[tip=Strength: Honesty / Weakness: Kindness]Hayashi Senjn - Crest Color: Lime[/tip]
[tip=Strength: Clemency / Weakness: Purity]Ronen Grimshaw - Crest Color: Red[/tip]
[tip=Strength: Loyalty / Weakness: Love]Jason Blades - Crest Color: Blue[/tip]
[tip=Strength: Poise / Weakness: Loyalty]Rin Akairo - Crest Color: brown[/tip]
[tip=Strength: Love / Weakness: Honesty]Nami Moriyama - Crest Color: Pink[/tip]
[tip=Strength: Kindness / Weakness: Peace]Maria Violena - Crest Color: Lavender[/tip]
[tip=Strength: Purity / Weakness: Poise]Natsume Yoshida - Crest Color: White[/tip]
[tip=Strength: Hope / Weakness: Clemency]Argo Jacobs - Crest Color: Yellow[/tip][/hide] - Gender: Female | - Gender: Neutral | - Gender: Male
[hide=Character Forms][hide=Mew-Chan's][hide=Tate ♀]Username:
Mew-Chan
Character Name:
Tate Reno
Appearance:
A beautiful, bright-eyed blonde with straight locks of pale gold that reach to the middle of her upper back, often tied back in a messy braid. However, as an example of her sleepy and sluggish nature, her bangs and the hair around her ears is unkempt and messy, as if she missed some pieces and didn't care. Her eyes are a gleaming blend of cyan and sapphire, which so greatly compliment her almost pinkened-peach complexion. With naturally flushed, rounded cheeks and a pearly smile of perfect teeth, the young girl is practically the ideal image of an Aryan child. Her built is petite and slender, and her bust is nothing to brag about, being close to a 34B, but her posterior and thighs are rather well-sized, nice, and firm- being American, she has wider hips and slightly larger thighs than the Asian girls. She tends to wear overly large shirts with leggings for pants, or bed-pants themselves, and sometimes even small sports shorts when it's hot out. Her shoes are usually clunky and too large for her, which she can slip in and out of with ease. And she has a large hoodie of pale whitish-blue with floppy rabbit ears on the hood and a cute face on the front of the hood, adorned with pink cheeks, a small smile, and baby-blue button eyes which she pulls over her face when napping. Occasionally, she'll sport kneesocks of various colors and designs.

When in her school uniform, she has been known to where her bunny hoodie over her white button-up shirt, and due to its rather long length, it over makes her uniform skirt seem shorter than it really is. The bow which is to be worn around the collar of the uniform shirt is tied loosely, and on some days, is not tied at all for Tate as she has trouble tying it properly and often has to get help with it.

Personality:
Slothish and lax, Tate is generally laid back and often comes off as slow-paced. She's constantly tired and calm with a yawn always tangled into her words. She's pretty cool when she's lucid enough to talk and depicts a rather kind demeanor if you can look past her lazy tendencies. Although she's always calm, she can be quite easily frustrated and annoyed, though you'll probably never see it as when she gets so irked, she just tends to be distant and sleeps away her troubles to the best of her ability.
Family:
[tip=Mother]Azlyn Reno[/tip], [tip=Younger Sister]Saffie Reno[/tip]
Crest:
Peace
Digimon Partner:
[tip=Nickname: Diaval]Phascomon[/tip]
[hide=Digivolution Line]Botamon
Moves: [tip="Shoots a bubble-like substance from its mouth to intimidate foes..."]Bubble Blow[/tip], [tip="Conjures up a foam of saliva from its mouth to deter enemies..."]Frothy Spit[/tip]
Wanyamon
Moves: [tip="The user smiles cutely, then surprises the foe by biting suddenly..."]Smile Fang[/tip], [tip="Uses its newfound bravery to charge at foes with youthful vigor in order to attack or chase opponents off..."]Charge[/tip]
Phascomon
Moves: [tip="Attacks with its sharp claws containing paralyzing venom..."]Eucalyptus Claw[/tip], [tip="Emits sleep waves from its sleepy-looking eyes..."]Evil Snore[/tip]
Porcupamon
Moves: [tip="Stabs the opponent with its sharp, needle-like body hair..."]Madness Broach[/tip], [tip="Slashes the opponent with its blade-shaped claws..."]Slap and Rip[/tip]
Mephismon
Moves: [tip="A dark incantation in which it prays for a festival of death, and those who hear this spell soon die..."]Black Sabbath[/tip], [tip="Generates a cloud of darkness which causes everything to decay away..."]Death Cloud[/tip]
Belphemon: Sleep Mode / Belphemon: Rage Mode
Moves: [tip="Unleashes black flames cast from the chains coiled around its body to entrap opponent with an eternal burn..."]Lampranthus[/tip], [tip="Invokes with its peaceful snoring powerful shockwaves which are encouraged if you are suffering from a lack of sleep. It will promise an eternal slumber..."]Eternal Nightmare[/tip] / [tip="Unleashes a slash to mar opponents with furiously blazing wounds with its claws clad in hellfire..."]Gift of Darkness[/tip], [tip="Unleashes black flames cast from the chains coiled around its body to entrap opponent with an eternal burn..."]Lampranthus[/tip][/hide]Other:
Trivia -
~ Originally from Reno, Nevada- like her last name XD
~ She is an even 5 feet tall, and weighs 96 lbs.
~ Ambidextrous; which hand she uses usually depends on her mood.
~ Has spent close to no time out in society beyond school.
~ Often believed to have no life- a lot of proof behind this theory.
~ A pretty good cook despite her laziness- when she puts her mind to it, she can get very into her cooking.
~ An average student with average grades and in her first year of highschool.
~ Originally born in America and fluent in English, however she's watched enough anime to find English confusing at times.
~ Actually has a bit of trouble comprehending most languages when first spoken until her brain starts working in each conversation.
~ Loves rabbits; often believed to be a lazy bunny person.
~ Has been known to carry around various plushes; often uses said plushies as pillows.
~ Loves sweets, and most food in general. ABSOLUTELY ADORES TEA!
~ Also has been known to fall sleep in the weirdest positions and places.
~ Plain omelets, onigiri, and miso soup are her favorite foods, reflecting her simple nature.
~ Listens mainly to anime themes and vocaloids.
~ He favorite music artist, however, is Ken Ashcorp from YouTube.
~ Can be a bit shy at first and slightly flustered.
~ Despite being of somewhat average height, she is picked on for being short- often due to her slouching.
~ Her family owns a fat cat called Buki, short for 'Kabuki' despite being a male. He is a brown, striped tabby with lazy eyes colored orange on the left and green on the right.

Theme Song:
Or in her case- favorite song ^^'[hide=Burgz]❤️ ~ Song ~ ❤️

"Well it was just
5 guys on a night out
(Oh)
Looks like they could box your lights out
Insatiable hunger
Looking for the one they could take home right now
❤️
They're all getting salty
Wanna be sonic but they're not fast enough
Wanna be that Mac Daddy
But this game of thrones is just too tough
❤️
And you can't be the king if you taste like shit
The other 4 guys don't mind a bit
And these Randy Bo Bandy's are so demanding
Knock that pat flat but I'm still standing
❤️
Wendy's just another silly girl I knew but those days are all long gone
If you were right the first time then how could you be wrong?
❤️
Oh, you're 23 years old now
Stick with what you know
The burger joint just down the road seems like the place to go
Oh, it's comfortable and inviting and it won't tell you lies
I want that Bacon Cheeseburger with those damn good fries
❤️
Well I was just
Feeling kinda greasy
Backstreets feels kinda sleazy
Prices hiked as high as your tights
And I can't help just feeling queasy
❤️
Thank god it's friday
Said nobody ever as we all flew out the door
Acting up like a dairy queen and a size queen's always wanting more
❤️
KFC more like JFC
I wanna try something new to me
In with excitement, out with scoff
This disappointment can fudd ruck off
❤️
Annie might be fun, but I'll never shack
If I die before then of a heart attack
If there's never a first time
Then how can I come back?
❤️
Oh, you're 23 years old now
Stick with what you know
The burger joint just down the road seems like the place to go
Oh, it's comfortable and inviting and it won't tell you lies
I want that Bacon Cheeseburger with those damn good fries
❤️
Have your burger however you like
No I don't mind, no I don't mind
I'm just looking for the right one for me
Don't care how it long it takes to find
However you like
I know she's the right one for me
Takes the stress away from the daily grind
❤️
However you like
However you like
❤️
However you like
However you like
❤️
However you like
However you like
Takes the stress away from the daily grind"

BY: Ken Ashcorp
[/hide][/hide][hide=Hayashi ♂]Username:
Mew-Chan
Character Name:
Hayashi Senjin
Appearance:
A short, rather cute boy with a thick head of fluffy hair, pale moss in color. In his mass of soft, messy hair a large pair of colorful headphones rests to help block out most of his hearing, and his eyes of the same pale greenish white color hang lazily with boredom which are framed by thin, black-framed glasses. His complexion is very pale and fair, and he wears a general expression of distaste, to which his particular taste in long, baggy clothing does not help. However, that is when he is outside school. Inside school, he is dressed neatly in his uniform with a neutral look upon his face, not making him seem unapproachable, but rather someone not to be bothered unless necessary.
Personality:
Hayashi is not unhelpful, but he's not the most gentlemanly person around. Although he seems lazy, he really just doesn't care too much about the others around him. He much rather remain in his own world rather than have to deal with the drama or problems of others. He can be quite blunt, thus leading to him being more often than not brutally honest. Such is his key selling point- he has never lied, or at least, never lied for the benefit of sparing another's feelings or for any other reason really. Many would think of him to be the type of person to help someone out for his own gain, then, instead of stabbing them in the back, he would just leave them to their own devices.
Family:
[tip=Mother]Tein Senjin[/tip], [tip=Younger Sister]Kari Senjin[/tip], [tip=Younger Sister]Mari Senjin[/tip]
Crest:
Honesty
Digimon Partner:
[tip=Nickname: Lunaria]Lunamon[/tip]
[hide=Digivolution Line]Yukimibotamon
Moves: [tip="Breathes out freezing cold air which, when exhaled, falls while brilliantly glittering..."]Diamond Dust[/tip], [tip="Conjures up a foam of saliva from its mouth to deter enemies..."]Frothy Spit[/tip]
Moonmon
Moves: [tip="Spits out a ball of dark energy which bursts upon contact..."]Dark Burst[/tip], [tip="Uses its newfound bravery to charge at foes with youthful vigor in order to attack or chase opponents off..."]Charge[/tip]
Lunamon
Moves: [tip="Spins many times with its ears, creating a vortex of bubbles which entraps the opponent..."]Lop-Ear Ripple[/tip], [tip="Scratches with lovely-looking claws filled with the power of darkness..."]Lunar Claw[/tip]
Lekismon
Moves: [tip="A sharp kick from its swift feet and poisonous hind claws..."]Moon Night Kick[/tip], [tip="Uses the water-filled tubes protruding from its back to as syringes which stick into the opponent to drain them of energy..."]Demi Dart[/tip]
Waru Seadramon
Moves: [tip="Engulfs the enemy in a whirlpool produced with the powers of darkness..."]Darkstrom[/tip], [tip="Stabs the enemy with the electrified blade on the head, completely running them through and roasting them from the inside..."]Thunder Blade[/tip]
Leviamon
Moves: [tip="Mows everything down with its massive twin tails..."]Double Tail[/tip], [tip="Use a gigantic whirlpool of rainbow mist to swallow everyone up..."]Curse Breath[/tip][/hide]Other:
Trivia -
~ Hayashi is 5'6" and weighs 127 lbs.
~ He is left handed, but for some reason, he tries using his right hand more in class. Many think he's trying to train himself to become ambidextrous.
~ He is the class vice president, but wants to replace the current president.
~ He is in his second year of highschool.
~ He is easily annoyed, and fidgets with his glasses when bothered.
~ He prefers to eat salads and vegetables over sweets as they make him sick. However, he does like dessert cafes.
~ He is a slight coffee addict and has a fondness for mint gum and dark chocolate- sometimes together.
~ He is an avid writer, and though he doesn't seem like it, he enjoys reading other students' works when they ask him to proofread their work. It allows for him to see more of how their mind works and their personality rather than him talking to them and hearing lies to make themselves seem better.
~ He has a pet parrot whom he calls Kashi, or 'Lyric.'
[/hide][hide=Nami ♀]Username:
Mew-Chan
Character Name:
Nami Moriyama
Appearance:
A pretty girl with a delicate frame and fair skin bearing a warmer hue than most others of her pale race. Nami's hair is a light blend of chestnut and tan with soft, wavy volume. It reaches to her upper back and it slightly maintained with a ribbon or two, often colored brightly in pastels. Her wide, caring eyes bear an inviting glow about them, and are a bit of a rosy amber in color. She has long eyelashes and a small nose, appearing only partly Japanese as while her father was Japanese, her mother was Russian. She tends to wear quaint little outfits that, although girly, are quite tame and subtle. She has a very simple taste in attire that leans towards Peter Pan-style, but is also usually seen in the regular highschool uniform.
Personality:
Sweet and gentle, Nami is the warm-hearted, friend-and-peace-maker of her class. She is well respected by her peers for her ability to solve conflicts with ease using passive tactics, even going as far as being elected the secretary of the class body. She can get along easily with most others and is always very helpful, treating everyone kindly no matter what others may say. However, she comes with a bit of a flaw- while she's kind, caring, and cheery, Nami is a bit of an airhead. She isn't stupid, as she makes pretty good grades, but rather, she's oblivious and very gullible as she doesn't understand a lot of things, being brought up in an extremely sheltered home run by her grandparents.
Family:
[tip=Grandfather]Tanaka Hyuga[/tip], [tip=Grandmother]Sakura Hyuga[/tip], [tip=Younger Sister]Ume Moriyama[/tip], [tip=Younger Sister]Hana Moriyama[/tip], [tip=Younger Brother]Kappie Moriyama[/tip]
Crest:
Love
Digimon Partner:
[tip=Nickname: Bala]Sheepmon[/tip]
[hide=Digivolution Line]Tsubumon
Moves: [tip="Shoots a bubble-like substance from its mouth to slightly burn foes..."]Acid Bubbles[/tip], [tip="Conjures up a foam of saliva from its mouth to deter enemies..."]Frothy Spit[/tip]
Upamon
Moves: [tip="Unleashes an ultrasonic shout, making the opponent flinch from the sheer volume..."]Shock Shout[/tip], [tip="Uses its newfound bravery to charge at foes with youthful vigor in order to attack or chase opponents off..."]Charge[/tip]
Sheepmon
Moves: [tip="Blasts opponents with the gigantic wool balls fired from the blaster pair on its back with harsh, built-up pressure..."]Wool Ball Booster[/tip], [tip="Causes enemy Digimon to instantly fall asleep even in the midst of any battle from a silent-sounding shriek of hyper frequencies..."]Silence of the Rams[/tip]
Goatmon
Moves: [tip="Generates special ultrasonic waves from the bell hanging from its neck, completely confusing the opponent..."]Mystic Bell[/tip], [tip="Spews a thick, whitish liquid like milk from its mouth which erodes away whatever it touches..."]Milky Erode[/tip]
Pajramon
Moves: [tip="Bellows out a sound wave that puts those who hear it to sleep..."]Lullaby Bleat[/tip], [tip="Fires a spray of many arrows of light from a crossbow, draining the target of its treasured energy..."]Treasure Bow[/tip]
Ancient Megatheriumon
Moves: [tip="Charges forward and slams into the enemy with its huge horns which can even destroy a gigantic mountain..."]Great Snowplow[/tip], [tip="Attacks with a super-blizzard of absolute zero, suspending the atomic movement of every object to easily decimate even the eternally frozen gigantic icebergs..."]Freezing Blizzard[/tip][/hide]Other:
Trivia -
~ Nami is 5'2" and weighs 101 lbs.
~ She is right handed as well.
~ She is the current school class treasurer and wants to be the next class vice president, and gets along surprisingly well with Hayashi.
~ She is in her second year of highschool.
~ She is a bit of a gamer, but tends to lean more towards games like Nintendogs and Tomodachi Life.
~ Her favorite game, although a secret, is the Sims series and she takes their lives very seriously.
~ Her favorite tea is Genmai Cha.
~ She is also a very good cook, but only when it comes to sweets.
~ Although she doesn't seem like the type, she greatly frets over her appearance- specifically her weight.
~ Her guilty pleasure is anything ecchi :3
~ Nami loves peaches, but is allergic to them.
~ She loves fruit in general and is known for always having a snack made of plums as she tends to her own plum tree.
~ She owns a small male Shiba Inu colored red and cream named Appuru.
~ Her favorite treats are macaroons- the colorful kind.
[/hide][hide=Rin ♀]Username:
Mew-Chan
Character Name:
Rin Akairo
Appearance:
A thin girl with a seemingly delicate body type and build. Her skin is a pasty, pale color quite close to white, and with long hair of jet black to clash with her light skin tone, Rin appears like a precious china doll. Her hair is straight and silky, reaching to the middle of her back and clean-cut bangs which hang in her face and cast dark shadows over her eyes. Because of her typical slouched and slow gate, many claim the girl to be somewhat 'zombie-like', and because of the heavy shading to her pale face, her dark eyes of ruddy, reddish brown show crimson to those who are too scared to look at her for more than a moment, appearing even more sullen and dark from the greyed, puffy bags beneath them from her lack of sleep.
Personality:
Quiet and aloof, Rin is often seen by her class as one of the black sheep of the students, along with a few others (who also happen to be the others with Digimon). Her silence and disinterest with society causes a fear to rise in those around her, and most are wary of the girl who spends most of her time sitting alone behind the school or in the Library during lunch, where she finds it the easiest to read. Such is what leads the others to believe that Rin is actually a smart, little book worm- to which, if they gain the courage to approach her, often bombard the girl with requests for her to finish their homework. Rin, although quiet and generally composed, can quickly become unhinged and is quite easily aggravated when pestered by even the smallest of annoyances.
Family:
[tip=Father]Madara Akairo[/tip], [tip=Step Mother]Satomi Akairo[/tip], [tip=Mother]Kusha Tora[/tip]
Crest:
Poise
Digimon Partner:
[tip=Nickname: Akuma]Keramon[/tip]
[hide=Digivolution Line]Kuramon
Moves: [tip="Produces a frothy substance from its gigantic eye to frighten off opponents..."]Glare Eye[/tip], [tip="Conjures up a foam of saliva from its mouth to deter enemies..."]Frothy Spit[/tip]
Tsumemon
Moves: [tip="Slashes foes with the toxic-riddled claws on its feelers..."]Nail Scratch[/tip], [tip="Uses its newfound bravery to charge at foes with youthful vigor in order to attack or chase opponents off..."]Charge[/tip]
Keramon
Moves: [tip="Fires a shot of pre-eminent light with destructive power from its mouth..."]Bug Blaster[/tip], [tip="Attacks by extending the arms and spinning around, thrashing and flailing wildly..."]Crazy Turn[/tip]
Infermon
Moves: [tip="Fires shells of a terrible, destructive energy from the gun muzzle inside of its mouth..."]Spider Shooter[/tip], [tip="Barrels forth at a blinding speed with a charged body slam at the opponent during its cocoon form..."]Cocoon Attack[/tip]
Diaboromon
Moves: [tip="Fires a powerful shot of destructive energy from the green sphere that is its chest-cannon..."]Web Wrecker[/tip], [tip="Extends its arms, launching its huge, clawed hands while whipping them around to slash and smash the opponent..."]Cable Crusher[/tip]
Armageddemon
Moves: [tip="Fires energy shells wildly from its back into the sky, which fall like rain as scattered beams..."]Black Rain[/tip], [tip="Emits a destructive energy wave like a fiery blast from its gaping, gnarled maw...."]Destiny Destroyer[/tip][/hide]Other:
While mistaken to be a genius by the general populous of the class, due to stereotypes, Rin is actually, in fact, a fool. She makes relatively poor grades, even to the point where it caused her to fail a grade in the past, though nobody would dare try to learn that much about her. The books she so often spends her time reading is based not on science, but rather magic and witchcraft, and what others even think of as satanic rituals.

Trivia -
~ She is 5'2" and weighs 100 lbs.
~ Rin is also left handed.
~ She should be a senior, but failed a grade and is currently a sophomore.
~ Rin generally has little to no sense and often doesn't understand current affairs.
~ She is a very bad cook and manages to burn most of her food. Because of this, she often bums food off of others.
~ Similarly to Tate, she eats as if she has a hollow leg to fill.
~ Although she doesn't enjoy anime, she loves manga....and yaoi.
~ Her favorite food happens to be potsticker dumplings because they still taste good and chewy, even when slightly burned.
~ Though she never depicts loving the devil, Rin practically fawns over Diaval's Mephismon form adoringly.
~ She likes playing retro games when not reading her books or eating.
~ She is an insomniac.
~ She likes English Tea with honey and lemon.
~ And like a young child, she's surprisingly frightened of the unknown- such as walking through the dark to go to the bathroom, get water, etc.
[/hide][/hide][hide=Gligex's][hide=Ronen ♂]Username:
Gligex
Character Name:
Ronen Grimshaw
Appearance:
Ronen has an agile slightly muscular lightly tan body standing at 5'8". His face has a strong jaw line and soft almond shaped eyes with a Cresent scar on the left side of his soft lips. Short black spiky hair adorns his head falling short in the back, while his bangs falls over his brows just barely touching down to his eyes. The tips are a dark red like they'd just been dipped in fresh blood.
Personality:
Ronen is a distant guy not really going out of his way to connect with someone. But, when someone needs help he will be there to help never asking for anything in return.
Family:
[tip=Ronen's father whom he hates.]Rama Grimshaw[/tip], [tip=Ronen's mentor teaching him in combat and in life.]Raiden Guy[/tip]
Crest:
Clemency
Digimon Partner:
[tip=Nickname: Iabor]Impmon[/tip]
[hide=Digivolution Line]Kiimon
Moves: [tip="Shoots a bubble-like substance from its mouth to intimidate foes..."]Bubble Blow[/tip], [tip="Conjures up a foam of saliva from its mouth to deter enemies..."]Frothy Spit[/tip]
Yaamon
Moves: [tip="Forms a ball of darkness and shoots it at the opponent..."]Rolling Black[/tip], [tip="Uses its newfound bravery to charge at foes with youthful vigor in order to attack or chase opponents off..."]Charge[/tip]
Impmon
Moves: [tip="Summons elemental spirits of fire and ice to create a giant ball of flame and frost to shoot at the enemy..."]Infernal Funnel[/tip], [tip="Summons a wall of fire to fend off opponents from the sheer heat..."]Pillar of Fire[/tip]
Ice Devimon
Moves: [tip="Fires a freezing beam from his glaring, cold eyes..."]Tundra Freeze[/tip], [tip="Slashes enemies with his sharp claws, leaving frostbitten gashes..."]Frozen Claw[/tip]
Skull Satamon
Moves: [tip="A terrifying technique which fires a powerful light from the jewel at the end of its staff, which disrupts and obliterates the opponent's data..."]Nail Bone[/tip], [tip="Delivers a powerful strike with it's staff to the enemies head..."]Skull Hammer[/tip]
Beelzemon
Moves: [tip="Lock on enemy's heart and takes it down with one shot..."]Heartbreak Shot[/tip], [tip="Fires rapidly multiple rounds with the dual shotguns Berenjena..."]Double Impact[/tip][/hide]Other:
Trivia -
~ Impmon's nickname is Iabor as Ronen likes simplicity.
~ Ronen is an expert in several forms of combat including Krahv maga, Kendo, and kung fu.
~ Raiden and Ronen have traveled all over the world, but their main home is in Tokyo Japan.
~ Ronen is an expert cooking and loves sweets, but the main reason he cooks is because he takes care of the house and Raiden.
[/hide][hide=Maria ♀]Username:
Gligex
Character Name:
Maria Violena
Appearance:
Standing at 5'4" Maria is of hispanic heritage and wears dark tailored jeans t-shirt with a design from her favorite dubstep DJ wearing a water proof red coat with a fuzzy hood that runs down just under her calves. Her facial features almost looks like it belongs on a magazine. Her hair is a curly mess due to her lack of brushing and her eye brows are like caterpillars due to them being unkempt.
Personality:
Maria is a bit of a rough and tumble type being more on the tomboy is side then girlish. She loves to make jokes and sometimes at other people's expenses, but she's always good hearted about things always apologizing if things go to far. Or she just apologizes for other people's mistakes.
Family:
[tip=Mother]Sally Violena[/tip], [tip=Father]Richard Asran[/tip]
Crest:
Kindness
Digimon Partner:
[tip=Nickname: Damion]Dorumon[/tip]
[hide=Digivolution Line]Dodomon
Moves: [tip="Attacks an opponent that approaches it by spitting small iron beads..."]Small Iron Beads[/tip], [tip="Conjures up a foam of saliva from its mouth to deter enemies..."]Frothy Spit[/tip]
Dorimon
Moves: [tip="Spits iron grains from mouth while charging at the enemy..."]Metal Drop[/tip], [tip="Uses its newfound bravery to charge at foes with youthful vigor in order to attack or chase opponents off..."]Charge[/tip]
Dorumon
Moves: [tip="Attacks foe with a chomp from dager-like teeth made of Chrome Digizoid..."]Eucalyptus Claw[/tip], [tip="Launches iron balls from the mouth while dashing..."]Dash Metal[/tip]
Reptiledramon
Moves: [tip="Leaps upon the opponent and instantly bites and rends their vitals with its sharp teeth..."]Ambush Crunch[/tip], [tip="Attacks with an assault that capitalizes on the sharpness of its Chrome Digizoid metal armor..."]Crash Charge[/tip]
Grademon
Moves: [tip="Slices at the enemy with a high-speed attack using crossed swords..."]Cross Blade[/tip], [tip="Smites the opponent over the head, from higher ground, with its twin swords..."]Grade Slash[/tip]
Alphamon
Moves: [tip="Draws out a convergence of light that was pierced into the center of a magic circle, and stabs it through the opponent..."]Seiken Grandalpha[/tip], [tip="Spreads the wings on its back and flies up high, then deploys a magic circle even larger than the sky, with which it summons a legendary monster from another dimension..."]Digitalize of Soul[/tip][/hide]Other:
Trivia -
~ Would rather drop dead then go clothes shopping.
~ Loves all sorts of video games, but stinks at shooting games.
~ Adores cake and other sweet baked goods.
[/hide][/hide][hide=Titan's][hide=Jason ♂]Username:
Titan
Character Name:
Jason Blades
Appearance:
Jason is an average sized boy who likes to wear dark blue long sleeve shirts and blue jeans. He has dirty blonde hair that he keeps long enough to cover his ears and forehead. He wears wire frame glasses that, and has a dragon pendant. He has a scar on his right arm that goes from his shoulder almost to his elbow due to a surgery that he needed, but due to a doctor error his right index finger is dead he can not bend or move it or even feel it.
Personality:
Jason is out going and likes to talk and try to make friends. He loves to make jokes that make him seem immature but really he just wants to see people smile. He would more than likely la himself in the firing line to help another though.
Family:
[tip=Father]Jack Blades[/tip], [tip=Mother]Katrina Blades[/tip]
Crest:
Loyalty
Digimon Partner:
[tip=Nickname: Drake]Veemon[/tip]
[hide=Digivolution Line]Chibomon
Moves: [tip="Shoots a bubble-like substance from its mouth to slightly burn foes..."]Acid Bubbles[/tip], [tip="Conjures up a foam of saliva from its mouth to deter enemies..."]Frothy Spit[/tip]
Demi Veemon
Moves: [tip="Rams head-first into the opponent while hopping about eagerly..."]Pop Attack[/tip], [tip="Uses its newfound bravery to charge at foes with youthful vigor in order to attack or chase opponents off..."]Charge[/tip]
Veemon
Moves: [tip="Runs at the foe and attacks with an intense headbutt..."]Vee Headbutt[/tip], [tip="Attacks by windmilling both fists around and around..."]Vee Punch[/tip]
Veedramon
Moves: [tip="Shoots a high-temperature ray of whitish-blue heat in the shape of a 'V'..."]V-Nova Blast[/tip], [tip="Powers up fist and punches enemy while jumping forward..."]Hammer Punch[/tip]
Aero Veedramon
Moves: [tip="Forms a V-shaped energy substance that seems to connect the horn on its snout to the edges of its wings, then soars towards the opponent..."]V-Wing Blade[/tip], [tip="A technique that cuts the opponent to pieces with the blades of its wings; its weakness is that it cannot be used if it is not in flight..."]Dragon Impulse[/tip]
Ulforce Veedramon
Moves: [tip="Generates a beam-sword weapon from the V Bracelet on its right wrist..."]Ulforce Saber[/tip], [tip="Generates an energy shield from the V Bracelet on its left wrist..."]Tense-Great Shield[/tip][/hide]Other:
Trivia -
~
~
~
[/hide][/hide][hide=Besu's][hide=Natsume ♂]Username:
Besu
Character Name:
Natsume Yoshida
Appearance:
A 163 cm youthful looking boy with intense eyes like the sea and messy, bedhead styled honey-brown hair. He has pale-white skin, and a scrawny, slender body, looking like a stick compared to other young men in his age group. His clothes are rather big on him, preferring to wear his light-blue hooded jacket with long sleeves that covers his whole arm unless he rolls them up. Along with his favorite jacket he wears black jean shorts that reaches to his knees paired with dirty white sneakers. On weekdays when he attends school he wears his uniform with his beloved jacket over top of it. When it's chilly he wears a long royal blue scarf that reaches down to his knees and black dress pants. A gentle, blithe smile is always fixed upon his face.
Personality:
Natsume is a naive, dense, innocent, childish young boy who seems to always be in a good mood. He is very friendly, outgoing, blunt, and loving especially towards younger people. He seems to be fond of children, and enjoys being around them. He genuinely cares about the people around him, to the point that he forgets about his own well being. He's quite selfless, worrying about others and will always put his friends first. He's clumsy at times, forgetful, and often asks questions due to his childlike curiosity. He enjoys learning about new things. Though he can be clingy at times, and doesn't seem to be the serious type.
Family:
[tip=Mother]Haruka Yoshida[/tip]
Crest:
Purity
Digimon Partner:
[tip=Nickname: Tobu]Patamon[/tip]
[hide=Digivolution Line]Poyomon
Tokomon
Moves: [tip="Shoots a bubble-like substance from its mouth to intimidate foes..."]Bubble Blow[/tip], [tip="Uses its newfound bravery to charge at foes with youthful vigor in order to attack or chase opponents off..."]Charge[/tip]
Patamon
Moves: [tip="Sucks in air then spits it out all at once as an air bullet..."]Air Shot[/tip], [tip="Strikes the opponent with its large ears..."]Wing Slap[/tip]
Angemon
Moves: [tip="Draws a halo with its finger over its head, which traps its opponents and slices them in half..."]Halo Attack[/tip], [tip="Spins around in mid-air while attacking with its holy rod, forming a tornado..."]God Typhoon[/tip]
Holy Angemon
Moves: [tip="Opens a portal to another dimension which sucks in the enemy and seals them away, or fires a beam of light from the gate at the foe..."]Heaven's Gate[/tip], [tip="Extends its energy sword on its right arm and attacks..."]Excalibur[/tip]
Seraphimon
Moves: [tip="Fires seven great orbs of holy energy to destroy all evil..."]Seven Heavens[/tip], [tip="Sacrifices itself to release the power of the Big Bang...."]Testament[/tip][/hide]Other:
Trivia -
-Is obsessed with ice cream, and claims he eats it every night before bed.
-He thinks women are scary, but doesn't seem to fear girls due to thinking they're cute.
-Is a talented guitarist and occasionally sings. He sometimes posts his covers online and seems to be very popular. He goes by Natsu-san.
-He wishes he was a bit taller and drinks a glass of milk everyday.
-Half Japanese, and half white. His father was originally from America but moved to Japan to be with his mother.
-His father died when he was seven.
-He doesn't like vegetables but will still eat them despite their horrible taste.
-Has a soft spot for children, and secretly wishes for a younger sibling. When he was young he asked for a younger sister or brother for his birthday.
-Thinks he was a tree in his past life.
-Has a habit of falling asleep in the middle of long movies.
-Is a cuddlier, and declines sleepover invites because of this.
-His favorite anime is Natsume's Book of Friends, and it's also his mother's favorite show. He was named after the main protagonist.
-Finds people who are immensely taller than him frightening.
-Is an utaite.
-Can speak Spanish, but only a little bit due to studying it for only 3 years.
-He wants to go to Norway to see the vikings.
-His dream is to become a successful shoujo/shounen manga artist.
-Is secretly sensitive, and cries over fictional character deaths, and dramas.
-His favorite singer is Aimer.
[/hide][/hide][hide=AJcamp64's][hide=Argo ♂]Username:
AJcamp64
Character Name:
Argo Jacobs
Appearance:
Argo is about 6ft tall and is somewhat skinny. He doesn’t like having long hair so he usually tries to keep it short. He also likes to keep the hair he has his favorite color a blue green. His eyes are brown and wears cargo shorts, a long sleeve shirt, skater shoes, and a long piece of cloth as a headband. He also has a woven bracelet on each wrist.
Personality:
Argo transferred to Japan as a way to get closer to his heritage. Although he was born in America, he was adopted by the Jacobs family after his mother died during child birth while his father was put into an asylum. His goal is to try and find out what his birth parents were like, and though his father had passed away mentally he would get bits of info about his grandparents who lived in Japan. Using the little info he has he promised his adopted family that he would return, but knew that something was calling him to his homeland. He is overly trusting and has a hard time being silly. He speaks fluent Japanese and English and has a talent for storytelling.
Family:
[tip=Adoptive Father]Manny Jacobs[/tip], [tip=Adoptive Mother]Sera Sharpe[/tip], [tip=Adoptive Sister]Celeste Jacobs[/tip], [tip=Birth Mother; deceased]Kana Tomé [/tip], [tip=Birth Father; incarcerated ]Sago Tomé[/tip]
Crest:
Hope
Digimon Partner:
[tip=Nickname: ...]Monodramon[/tip]
[hide=Digivolution Line]Ketomon
Hopmon
Moves: [tip="Collides with an opponent with the brunt of its force from hopping at a hyperactive rate..."]Hip Hop[/tip], [tip="Uses its newfound bravery to charge at foes with youthful vigor in order to attack or chase opponents off..."]Charge[/tip]
Monodramon
Moves: [tip="Bites the opponent, fragmenting their data and collapsing them into malfunction based on where they were bitten..."]Crack Bite[/tip], [tip="A simple, bold move in which it assaults the enemy with earth-shattering force, and wallops with its powerful claws..."]Beat Knuckle[/tip]
Strikedramon
Moves: [tip="Causes all of the portions of its Metal Plate to burn red hot so that its whole body becomes a mass of flames, then rams the opponent..."]Strike Fang[/tip], [tip="Jabs enemies with long, razor-sharp claws heated close to the temperature of a white-hot flame..."]Strike Claw[/tip]
Cyberdramon
Moves: [tip="Sends out super-oscillatory waves that destroy configuration data from both its arms, completely erasing the space surrounding the opponent..."]Desolation Claw[/tip], [tip="Slashes the enemy with claws sharp enough to pierce Chrome Digizoid..."]Cyber Nail[/tip]
Justimon
Moves: [tip="Fires orbs of lightning from its arm..."]Justice Arm[/tip], [tip="Delivers a kick with the force of forty-five tons..."]Justice Kick[/tip][/hide]Other:
Trivia -
~ Has made little progress with finding family
~ Looks forward to anything involving mythology
~ Has serious sweet tooth
~ Scared of gore films
~ Never afraid to speak his mind
~ Always keeps his promises
[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][hide=Digimon ~ Already in use]Phascomon Line
Phascomon
Porcupamon
Mephismon
Belphemon
~ Mew-Chan
Lunamon Line
Lunamon
Lekismon
WaruSeadramon
Leviamon
~ Mew-Chan
Impmon Line
Impmon
Ice Devimon
Skull Satamon
Beelzemon
~ Gligex
Veemon Line
Veemon
Veedramon
Aero Veedramon
Ulforce Veedramon
~ Titan
Keramon Line
Keramon
Infermon
Diaboromon
Armageddemon
~ Mew-Chan
Sheepmon Line
Sheepmon
Goatmon
Pajramon
Ancient Megatheriumon
~ Mew-Chan
Dorumon Line
Dorumon
Reptiledramon
Grademon
Alphamon
~ Gligex
Patamon Line
Patamon
Angemon
Holy Angemon
Seraphimon
~ Besu
Monodramon Line
Monodramon
Strikedramon
Cyberdramon
Justimon
~ AJcamp64
Lopmon Line
Lopmon
Turuiemon
Antylamon
Cherubimon
~ Mew-Chan
Terriermon Line
Terriermon
Gargomon
Pandamon
Deathmon
~ Mew-Chan
Cho·Hakkaimon Line
Neamon
Opossummon
Cho·Hakkaimon
~ Mew-Chan
[/hide]
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 pm

[accordion][a-section=Turns]Mew-Chan => Gilgex => Titan => AJcamp64 => Besu

Anyone who takes more than twenty four hours to post, without notifying me why first, will have their turn skipped.

{Update: Currently, Zenfen has been going through some things IRL that have been taking up much of his time. Despite this, he still wishes to continue to RP when he can. Thus is why I'm making this slight change- for now, Zenfen has been removed from the route of the turns, however, he'll be allow to post whenever he can, though once he has made a post, he must wait a whole cycle before making another. Basically, he's to follow the turn-taking rule, but for now, doesn't have a set-in-stone spot. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. ^^'}
[/a-section]
[a-section=Story]The current year is 2014, the golden age for the rise of technology. The sweet, sweet electronics who lessen our work and make lives easier and more comfortable. Cooking, transportation, even interaction has become much simpler through the use of today's greatest achievement! People across the globe, from China, to Egypt, then Australia, to the US; all connected. Yet, with such things that make peoples' lives so comfortable, there will always be those who wish misery upon on others. That's just how the world works. And with the internet so focused in our minds, it being the backbone of our society, there will be those who will seek to destroy it. Viruses, corruption, and data deterioration; these are the horrors in which the most wicked of blood and flesh can create to destroy our whole network. Yet, it doesn't stop there. Humans may come up with horrid hacks and data-eaters, but only those who understand the digital world to its full extent can disrupt the world all together. With such creatures lurking about, their struggle to force humanity to their limits, neither Earth, nor the Digital World is safe. However, through this darkest of times, humanity's future lies in the palms of Hope, in which a chosen group of children, the DigiDestined, are able to free the worlds of this darkness and restore what the Corruption has destroyed.

Plot:
A handful of children, who are subliminally chosen, must come together with their destined partners in order to restore the decaying Digital World, lest their own Earth be eradicated in full as well.

The children who are chosen as the DigiDestined are often riddled with dreams of their future partners, and confusion has begun to somewhat interfere with their average lives.
[/a-section]
[a-section=Characters][tip=Strength: Peace / Weakness: Hope]Tate Reno - Crest Color: Cyan[/tip] / Partner: Phascomon
[tip=Strength: Honesty / Weakness: Kindness]Hayashi Senjn - Crest Color: Lime[/tip] / Partner: Lunamon
[tip=Strength: Clemency / Weakness: Purity]Ronen Grimshaw - Crest Color: Red[/tip] / Partner: Impmon
[tip=Strength: Loyalty / Weakness: Love]Jason Blades - Crest Color: Blue[/tip] / Partner: Veemon
[tip=Strength: Poise / Weakness: Loyalty]Rin Akairo - Crest Color: Brown[/tip] / Partner: Tapirmon
[tip=Strength: Love / Weakness: Honesty]Nami Moriyama - Crest Color: Pink[/tip] / Partner: Sheepmon
[tip=Strength: Kindness / Weakness: Peace]Maria Violena - Crest Color: Lavender[/tip] / Partner: Dorumon
[tip=Strength: Purity / Weakness: Poise]Natsume Yoshida - Crest Color: White[/tip] / Partner: Patamon
[tip=Strength: Hope / Weakness: Clemency]Argo Jacobs - Crest Color: Yellow[/tip] / Partner: Monodramon [/a-section][a-section=Other Info]Here is where things like current time, seasons, locations, and recap-type things will be put in case someone needs to check over some of it ^^

Current Time of Day:
Morning
Current Day since Start:
Once they get their Digimon
Current Season:
Autumn ~ Mid October
Current Location:
Osaka, Tokyo
Important Occurrences:
~ School has started and students are scouring about the campus for classes, lockers, and familiar faces.

All will be updated as frequently as possible- I have a school life as well ^^'[/a-section][/accordion]
Class Thingies

Locker Layout -

School Layout -
Insert Map Here
[accordion][a-section=Class Levels]Third Years
(Seniors)
~ Ronen Grimshaw

Second Years
(Sophomores)
~ Hayashi Senjin
~ Nami Moriyama
~ Argo Jacobs
~ Maria Violena
~ Rin Akairo

First Years
(Freshmen)
~ Tate Reno
~ Jason Blades
~ Natsume Yoshida

English Class Rosters

English Class A -
Ronen Grimshaw
Tate Reno
Jason Blades

English Class B -
Hayashi Senjin
Maria Violena
Rin Akairo

English Class C -
Nami Moriyama
Argo Jacobs
Natsume Yoshida
[/a-section][/accordion]

A gasp split the once silent, still air of the dark room as a pair of blue eyes flew open in a jump, flaring brilliantly in the shadows of the small space filled with cluttered boxes and furniture as evidence of a recent move. The girl gave a slight cough from the harsh intake of air and lightly rubbed the soft, pale skin of her bare throat as she peered around her room with a dazed expression and glazed-over gaze. What....was that? Tate gave a shudder as she sat, still feeling the quiver of fright tingle in all places of her being from the nightmare she had just escaped. Even her stomach continued to burn in a searing pain, although not even the hint of a scratch marked her skin. Glancing over to her desk, she noted it was only about four thirty or so in the morning, and emitted a pained sigh. "That was....so weird..." Tate recalled her dream with vivid memory, the girl having been thrust into a lavish land of various sights, scents, and other colorful stimuli.

"HELP!!!" Her voice cracked and a spurt of blood splashed from her lips as her splitting scream cried out. She cringed, an exhausted groan escaping her lungs as the ribs in her chest continued to crackle more and more with each passing second. With eyelids fluttering and the girl on the brink of losing consciousness, an odd burst of bright light filled her fuzzy gaze and she drew a quivering smile. Though she was unsure as to why, she was somewhat relieved. Tightening her grip around a large, white object with thick, hard skin, she spluttered again and a rain of droplets colored crimson danced dark spots upon the claw's ivory surface. Her legs lost their tense struggle with the rest of her body, falling down from where they were once drawn up to her lower belly and now hanging limply as the large creature swung her to and forth within its grip. "W....wh....at?…" she managed to croak, then blacked out.

"Graaaooghh!" The thundering roar shattered the silence with, and at that, the earth rumbled as the enormous monster like a bipedal goat-like demon darted over to the red creature holding his partner captive, squeezing the life from her. "Release her!!!" screeched the booming voice, and shortly after, a wide hand with palm outstretched lunged at the other monster's face, blunt nails of black scraping at the enenmy's eyes.

Enraged that the Mephismon attempted to attack him, the Tyrannomon snarled and roared out, "Mega Napalm!" A fiery jet burst through the air, heading straight for the purple, black, grey, and crimson Dark Digimon, tightening his grip around the girl with gnashing claws. "Mephismon, why do you attempt to rescue this human being? It is a menace to the Digital World, so why do you wish for its well being?!" The red dinosaur-like creature shook his head in shame at the grander Digimon standing before him, still struggling to wipe him out without injuring his human partner.

"Its...its because...Tate and I are connected!! We make each other strong, and I will protect her always! Even at the cost of my life!!" The Digimon's dirtied nails ripped into the red Tyrannomon's face, dragging downwards and pulling away the rough flesh that surrounded the creature's eyes, causing it to squeal out in pain and lurch backward, dropping Tate. The girl fell, head first with her arms still clenched around her bruised and aching torso. At once, the dark colored creature lunged for his falling partner, catching her quickly at the cost of his belly crashing into a skid on the rough dirt ground. "There..." he replied softly with a grunt. "...Got you." Holding her lightly in hands great enough to eclipse the girl's form completely, a blinding light pierced the sky from the earth and after a brief second, there lay a small, furry creature like that of a blue, stripe-tabbied cat with a dark 'M' upon its brow beside Tate, the two knocked out.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Wet hair like white gold swished around, slapping the air with dripping tendrils as the slim form of the young girl had become tinged pink from the rain of hot water that pelted her smooth skin. Standing within the steamy embrace of the shower, Tate's blue eyes flickered with a troubled glow as the heat from the droplets awoke her further. She replayed the dream many times in her head, trying to better understand any underlining means. But she could not make heads nor tails of the subject. Only that the same dream, or those very, very similar had been plaguing her state of sleep for what seemed like the longest of times.

With a groan, she pulled herself free of the wet fall of water and into the much colder confines of the bathroom. Spending the next hour and a half as most other her age would be at nearly that exact time, Tate readied herself for school. With a towel wrapped tightly around her damp mane, she pulled on the various articles of clothing required for the dress code of the Osaka Prefectural Shimizudani highschool in which the young girl was now to attend; Tate pulled on the blue skirt of the uniform before fitting the button-down white shirt and navy collar, a pink ribbon fitted around the lower neck. Following the long white socks which met up to slightly above her knees, Tate slipped into a small pair of black shoes and stood with a sigh. Looking at herself in the mirror, she grimaced at the appearance of herself and turned out of the muggy room.

Moving on silent feet back into her own room, which now was the only one in the apartment lit, Tate settled down on her bedside and glanced at the dark window covered only by a thin curtain. Wrinkling her nose, she allowed the idea that the monstrous creature was perhaps just outside her third-story window, the memories of all sorts of Japanese monster movies filling her mind. Quickly shaking away the thoughts, she stood back up and fiddled around her room, snatching up a few choice things for the school day. Her bag rested on the bed along with a beat-up old Gameboy Ad. SP and a white rabbit hoodie. Taking the soft jacket into her hands, Tate twisted into its downy confines and slipped her arms into their respected openings before zipping up the article, hiding the terribly tied bow upon her upper chest behind the cloak of white. She lazily tied her hair back, though still a bit damp, into a messy braid and moved to pick up her bag of notebooks and others things needed for the day ahead. Without another word, she pushed the gaming device into the bag, putting it in the same pocket that her cellphone remained and turned off her light before closing her bedroom door. Padding softly through the small apartment that was her most recent home, as to not wake her still sleeping family, Tate made her way to the front door and slipped out. Locking it back up behind her, the blonde girl started down the metallic stairs slick with morning dew and towards the stop for the usual bus meant for those moving to school and work.

Upon sitting down in an open seat, many of which were open as only a few random people sparsely populated the automobile this early in the morning, Tate glanced down at her cellphone which sat in her lap and read the time. 6:48 huh? School opens at 7, but class doesn't start until 8. I should have time to make it there... Tiredly looking up, she gazed around the seemingly vast space of the bus' interior and noted the few people she saw. About three older men dressed in suits, or at least well enough to appear as if they would be going to some sort of business meeting, who stood while holding the handle bars above them; an elderly woman who sat across from Tate, dozing off while clutching a large bag, most likely used for grocery shopping. An almost sickly thin woman clad in a taut dress which showed nearly every angle to her stick-like form as she stood near the front of the bus, hanging onto one of the poles as she was jerked and whipped around with every turn and halt. Tate refrained from looking at her for too long, though, as the woman bore a toadish, yellow face of wrinkles and a mask of heavy makeup all bunched up into a displeased scowl which unnerved the young student greatly. The last of the passengers, besides herself, was a boy about her age, donning a pair of sleek black reading glasses and the same uniform that she wore- the male's version, of course. He stood with one hand lightly griping the handle above him while the other gently held an open book from behind, his odd eyes of seafoam green dancing delicately across the pages. The girl seemed almost compelled to call out to him, but refrained as she noticed the dark-colored headphones planted firmly over his ears, almost hidden within his wild mess of fluffy hair which seemed to match his eyes in color. With a bored huff, the girl leaned back into the plastic-lined bench and closed her eyes, allowing herself a short respite on the trip into the heart of Osaka which would last close to thirty minutes- plenty of time to doze without dreams of blood and monsters.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:26 pm

As the bus rolled past the school building and stopped at its designated place, Tate hopped off the steep steps along with the cluster of other students who had rode the bus with the Japanese populous. Carrying herself with a bit of a tired, hunched gate, the girl sighed as she walked into the courtyard of the grand high school which she had recent begun attending. Apparently it was the new year and today was everyone's first day back from summer break, but Tate had yet to be counted as the student body. She had only arrived to Japan about two weeks from the end of the school year since her mother had been unaware of time frame Japanese schools used, and the young girl was forced to take a special class for foreigners back at the junior high school. Now that she was deemed knowledgeable enough of the Japanese language and history, she was allowed to partake in regular high school with all the other students. Thus, she was now taking her first steps into OPS High as a freshman.

With bright eyes of blue, the oddball girl followed the crowds of people move throughout the school campus, noting how some students appeared just as lost as she while others seemed right at home with their friends. She moved from wall to wall as she scanned for her name and which classes she would be taking. It wasn't hard, being that her name was lettered in Katakana due to the foreign spelling of 'Tate.' With her classes in mind and their numbers being repeated in her words for memory purposes, Tate padded through the courtyard boredly as the school had yet to open because of the time. It was about 6:50, more or less, and the girl sat upon one of the benches with her rabbit-earred hood on and her sapphire eyes hidden between tired eyelids.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:40 pm

"Ohayo," a gentle voice cooed as slender girl of about average height came into the office at a slight trot, her exotic face- though pale- bearing a warm and welcoming hue of a pink blush about it. Her wavy, shortish hair was left down as it cradled her soft neck and was dressed neatly with a pastel pink ribbon on the side of her head to match the bow tied around the collar of her uniform. As she entered the wide room filled with natural light from the large windows, the girl of strawberry-tan hair appeared quite comfortable as she moved throughout the school. Such was Nami- the student body treasurer- and due to her working on campus over the summer, she was very much at home despite it being thr start of the new year.

As she floated in, Nami offered a smile to Natsume, remembering his face from a few years prior when they both attended the same junior high. And quickly, but kindly stated her hellos before moving on to Argo, ready to welcome the student whom she did not recognize as he was called further into the office, most likely into the counselor' room for schedule business or the like. Delicately placing herself with great poise, Nami sat upon a chair in the waiting portion of the office and watched with bright eyes of honey-colored heather as a few people meandered here and there with paperwork of all sorts clutched in their hands. Among these students even was the student body vice president, Hayashi Senjin, as he hurried to fill out his required pages to avoid the flood of confused and frantic students. Nami offered him a smile, to which he had curtly, but not unkindly responded with the same gesture as the two had both worked together closely for the school.

(Random filler post is crap, I know. Once everyone's personal life is handled and as tame as it can be, I will start off the plot things ^^')
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:41 pm

"Ohayo, Ronen-san!" Nami chirped brightly, spinning on her heels to turn and meet Ronen with a beaming smile. Unlike most of the rest of the class body, Nami Moriyama was never deterred by her aggressive-looking senpai and always treated Ronen as kindly as all her other peers. Slipping past a few streams of students who were rushing about, the slim girl made her way over to his side and stuck out a piece of paper with a purr,"Mind if I look at your schedule? Here- you can read over mine." Her amber-chestnut eyes which matched her short, wavy hair flashed with a cheerful gleam as she patiently awaited the older student's response. She never understood how or why the others in the school could treat him so coldly- she had always seen the kindness in Ronen whenever they shared words.

Blinking in surprise as her name was called once more, Nami looked over her shoulder and smiled as the familar sight of Natsume met her gaze. Over the tides of wandering teenagers, the girl cooed,"Ohayo Yoshida-san!" She gave a light wave of her hand, releasing her paper while keeping it firmly clamped in her other until she felt Ronen's grasp pull at it. Her ears burned slightly at the same warmth that she spoke with, but the difference in comfort levels. While both boys called out to her using her first name, proving that they were both comfortable with her, Nami responded to Natsume with his last name like another peer while she responded to Ronen with his own name. Though it wouldn't seem like that big of a difference to the average foreigner- say, and American- it was a much greater deal in the Japanese tradition. Nami didn't distance herself any more from Natsume to Ronen- she merely wanted to help the older boy feel more relaxed around others. He seemed like he needed a friendly face and Nami was happy to be the one with open arms.
Tate shuffled with a yawn from the courtyard and into the bustling hall now that the school was fully open. Despite her slow pace and hunched position, she moved rather fluidly past each and every person who wandered into her path, slipping around them at such a close distance that it often made the Japanese student flinch at the closeness which most Americans were used to. Flicking her blue eyes to the scrap of paper which was formerly a neat schedule- now reduced to a crumpled ball which had been pulled open once more- Tate scrolled her gaze over the tiny text which labelled her classes and locker number. Though it was a bit hard for her understand between the mix of traditional Japanese characters and the changed Katakana for more ease in translation, the foreigner eventually deciphered the word for 'locker' and the number beside it. 227 huh? Alright then. Upon reaching her locker, she glanced over the lockers and noticed that they were doubled up- one locker on the bottom and another on the top of it. Luckily, the short girl's locker of 227 was on the bottom with 228 over hers. Shifting her gaze to the side, she noted the boy beside her and figured him to be a freshman- he looked no older than herself. Moving her gaze to the ground, hiding it from sight behind her pulled up hood, Tate slurred out in a troubled murmur to Natsume,"Oh....ohayo go.....go....goza.....ehh.....oh..ohayo..." Grimacing, she cleared her through and added more firmly with just a flat,"Ohayo."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:42 pm

The morning of the school day rolled on rather smoothly after the scramble for classes, lockers, and friends. Though the morning was a bit wild, now that it was lunch and all the students had some time to relax and ease back into school life, things moved much more fluidly. People travelled the campus in flocks to find food in the cafeteria while others went to scour for spots to chill at. As for Tate, she had made it to the large, pack room which smelled of people and food. Slipping past the masses, she stood in line for very shortly before receiving her tray of food. This had to be the best part of her hectic day- at least she knew how to pronounce exactly what she wanted. After gathering some yellowtail sushi, moo goo gai pan, and mai fun with horseradish, the blonde moved to the back of the room and grimaced. With the current number of people clustered inside, she would be forced to eat alongside someone. I wonder....if people can eat on the rooftop....like in the animes?.... However, she remained like a deer caught in headlights against the back wall of the cafeteria.
"Awww Haya-san, can't we ask just a few of them to come eat with us? You really need to open up more," Nami offered in a slight whine, though a dreamy tone laced her voice as the girl walked alongside a boy with a messy head of pale-hued hair. Her chestnut eyes flickered brightly from her friend to the clusters of younger students huddled about, trying to survive the new highschool atmosphere.

"The rooftop has always been our spot. We keep it clean and quaint- plus, if they start to get comfortable there, I will have lost my reading spot. The noisy brats..." Hayashi huffed, the boy tweaking his massive headphones which were embedded in his mass of a mane.

"As if you could hear anything with those on. Just listen to them if they're being too loud." Nami shifted on her feet to lightly hit Hayashi on his head with her wrapped bento. "Come on and be nice. It'll just be Ronen and Yoshida, if that makes things better."

"Whatever...."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:42 pm

As the pair of student council members continued to chat idly- Nami beaming brightly with warm spirit and Hayashi being a much dimmer level of cheer, though still kind enough to response to the occasional question or comment made my his companion- they soon reached the roof. Upon opening the door to their favorite relaxing spot, the two students stared at the scene, though each sported an expression of various degrees. Nami's face glowed with delight as she saw the forms of Jason and Ronen already there, while Hayashi's cool facade was shattered and revealed as one of horror.

"Ohayo again, Ronen-san and Blades-san! Care to join us for lunch? This is our favorite spot!" The girl trotted over cheerily to stand in the center of the rooftop, urging the two boys who probably hadn't noticed each others presences until now. She got to her knees and placed down her rather large bento, and with a grin, she mused,"I brought leftovers to share if you'd like! Onigiri with Umeboshi yakitobi with furikake sauce!"

Hayashi, on the other hand, silently skulked away to sit on a vent which acted as a makeshift bench, sulking as he pulled out a small book from his jacket to read. His eggshell-green eyed darted to Nami as the girl began setting out a case of chopsticks for travel and multiple people and sighed to himself. She better, at least, save me a skewer...
"EEEHHHHH?!" Tate stood in absolute shock as she had walked into the small room leading to the staircase which lead to the rooftop. Standing in the doorway, she gaped at the sight of Natsume next to Argo. Unsure as to what happened, but figuring it was a problem, she rushed over with her tray of food and crouched down. Looking over to Natsume, her eyes glittering like sapphire from under the shade of her hood, she started in a wavering voice,"Is he....he oaky?!" She ignored the fact that her words may have been a bit off, but the foreign-voiced girl was sure her point had made it across.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:43 pm

Tate watched in worried silence as Ronen and Natsume attempted to aid the unconscious Argo. As the collapsed boy leapt up, however, the foreign girl fell backwards with a startled squeal. She had crept up to the roof along with everyone else in the middle of the frantic scene and she now sat with her lunch tray near the edge of the towering building's top, a short wall keeping her from tipping off the side. Despite her lack of exhaustion and brimming with energy she yawned and blinked wearily at the others as they wailed, ate, and did other various things. Quietly, Tate kept her herself as she nibbled on so noodles and sushi.

(Excuse my tired post ^^' I thinking maybe someone will ask what was up with Argo and he'll explain his dream, drawing the others into the conversation about their own dreams ^^' Sorry if that sounds sucky... Mew's brain isn't working right now- too many exams coming up @~@')
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:43 pm

Tate's eyes twinkled beneath her hood as she perched closer to Natsume, having been eyeballing his Pocky for a bit since he opened the first box. When she had been sitting by herself, the American girl had quickly downed her platter of food, having already picked more food than the average Japanese student would've, and she was still hungry. Once the boy offered the boxes, she tentatively stood up and sat down a bit closer to Natsume to retrieve one. Looking at him, she opened her mouth to speak her best. "Arigatou." Though a bit nervous, her word came out smoothly and without quivering like last time. Glancing over to Argo, she added,"Gomen....I'm sorry I wasn't much help. I..I didn't know what to do..." Her foreign voice tinged the air with a certain odd warmth which brought the eyes of Nami and even Hayashi looking over. Glancing back to Natsume as she stood up to move back to her seat in the corner, she cooed calmly,"Oh, and those penguin riceballs are pretty cute." At that, she moved back to the shadowy corner and gratefully munched down on the strawberry Pocky with much less grace than the boy who gave her the box.

Nami blinked at the scene, a smile breaking itself onto her face from the once blank, curious expression she bore. "How nice- it seems everyone's making friends in some sort or another! Yoshida-san, you say you had a weird dream like Jacobs-san's? Do tell- was there this oddly pretty, yet equally horrifying spider-like creature of red and white chasing you? So strange- such has been what plagues my nightmares these last couple of weeks, but then I just remember what my parents used to tell me: If I can't sleep, just count sheep. And then, this cute little lamb comes and rids me of the nightmare. You should probably try that." She smiled warmly as she took her chopsticks to her pursed lips, nibbling at a bit of meat caught between the tips.

"I wouldn't," Hayashi flatly stated as he glanced at Nami from his open book- Of Mice and Men, his summer break assignment for English class. Her seafoam eyes were dim and seemed almost greyed. "I'm sure it wasn't some arachnid chasing Yoshida if it was chasing you. Must've been something else..."

"AH! Haya-san, does that mean you had a nightmare like that too?"

Nami's words rang in his ears despite the thick pair of headphones covering them up. His eyes widened in surprise before he shook the thought away and narrowed them once more. "I'm not saying that I did or didn't, but if it will quell your urge to get me to talk to....others, then fine. I may have had a few dreams where some....per-say mummy tried to have a grab at me. But it was so dark, I couldn't tell what all was happening. There- happy?" He sighed as her beaming nod. No way can I let them know... However, despite what he said, he remembered the scene all too well.

Tate's eyes flickered from person to person as she listened to them chat about monster-filled dream and sighed. I wonder if all Japanese folks dream of monsters attacking. It wouldn't surprise me- with all those monster movies floating around.....but then why? Why would....I have them too?"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:44 pm

As the lunch period rolled on and the children continued on with their odd tales and even odder theories of mass hallucination or conspiracies, it seemed- though unaware to them- that they had grown closer as a unit. Even though it was the most cheerful of the bunch, such as Natsume, Jason, Argo, and Nami who lead the conversation, even the more soft-spoken ones like Ronen and Hayashi chimed in from time to time with their own bits. Even Tate spoke up on occasion when she wasn't busying herself with eating Nami's offered leftovers. However, such as every thirty-minute session for eatery and jest, the school bell rang and the lunchers were dispelled from their cherished little spot of seclusion and the sound which blistered the air triggered the autopilot within each kid's head to hurry on back to class. But not without making the subtle promise to meet back there tomorrow for lunch once again. Though some wouldn't care to admit it, the afternoon spent chatting as carefree as children ought to was pleasant to the stressful mind of the highschoolers- the memory a little piece of pleasantry to carry with them throughout the rest of the work-laden day.

And almost as soon as school seemed to start, it ended with the harsh ring of the final bell, signalling for all those not participating in sports or other academics to head on home as the autumn sun was already beginning it descent to the world below. Clusters of bodies moved in waves away from the school, chatting idly or giggling giddily with the fact that they had survived their first day back at school.
Tate had hurried on home as quickly as she could to avoid the traffic of Osaka's working body as they returned to their homes for the night, the blonde-headed girl having no further reason to stay any longer at the school. As she made a mad dash through the streets to get back home, the girl took another route to avoid a wake of tired adults trudging on their ways and ended up getting herself lost. But luck had just so happened to shine on her side as the starry-eyed girl ran into the doe-eyed Moriyama girl whom she had shared lunch with prior. Gratefully accepting Nami's help home, the two shared a light talk about their home life and how Tate's family was adjusting to their new surroundings. Tate once questioned Nami reason behind wandering around the streets when the chestnut-haired girl explained kindly that her duty as her family's primary provider surpassed the duties of her Treasurer status as school and she was out shopping for dinner.

Having brought Tate home, the two parted ways, each with warm expressions and kind waves of almost longing nature and the foreigner wished her newfound friend good luck before ducking into her newest of homes.The rest of the evening for the girl cloaked in a rabbit-eared hoodie was gentle and calm, though those who had shared their lunches atop the school's roof had not the slightest inkling as to what would happen later on in the night.

(Pardon this post- I plan to have the kids get their Digis during this current 'night,' but I'm a bit too tired to do so at the moment. So for now, just explain the evening of your children from the end of school to the beginning of the night so that by the time I start again, I can really kick this whole thing off ^^ Well, good night ^^)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:45 pm

As the night rolled on and blackness filled the sky, casting darkness and shadows across every building and structure with only the few faint rays of the moon, stars, and street lights to illuminate the Osaka area, many drifted away to sleep inside while a few drunken laggards staggered home along the empty streets. The air was relatively quiet and still, rather unusual for the city space that was known for its hustle and bustle, though a few- no....many screens of advertisements flickered on and off with glitchy symbols and sounds of static. However, this was overlooked by the miniscule number of people out and about at the time. Yet, despite the insignificance of it all outside, inside, it took as a much bigger matter.
Tate twisted up in her covers uncomfortably, attempting to move to a cooler spot on her pillow and mattress which hopefully was untouched by the heat of her bundled body. However, her attempts seemed to be in vain as after a moment more of her tangled twitching, she sat up. Bleary-eyed and sweating, the girl huffed a sigh and peeled herself from her sheets, pulling away from the warm bed. As she stood to pop her back which felt as if it were full of knots, a sudden sound caused her to jump back in surprise. The sound was nothing frightening or monstrous- no snarling or growls. Merely the sound of a figurine or knickknack toppling over filled the silent room with its awareness and Tate scoffed and silently cursed herself for being so skittish. On tired feet, she floated over to her desk to search for the noise-maker and frowned as whatever it was remained unseen to her weary eyes as the room was too dark for viewing purposes. Moving back to her bed, Tate slid her hand back into the warm fray and felt around under her pillow for what she needed. Soon, her fingers touched a slick, smooth surface and she smirked in the darkness as she yanked the object off the cord it had been connected to. She gave a light yawn as the device started up and filled the area with a flood of bright light. "Nothin' better than a 3DS XL's light power..." she chuckled softly to herself before turning back to the rest of her room and stepping over to her desk, shining the wide beam at everything she could.

Suddenly, another crash sounded- this one louder and from her dresser. Whipping her head around with her blue eyes wide now without the slightest hint of exhaustion, Tate shined the light on the dresser and froze. There, atop a knocked-over picture frame sat a furry creature with bright eyes of shining gold leering back at the girl. It pelt was bristled in surprise from the sudden light washing over it and the blue creature's eyes dilated from the startle. Tate flinched and dropped her device at the small squeak of pain she heard elicit from the little creature, her foot buffering the game's fall.

"Heeeeyy....that huuuuuurt!" A lively and youthful voice whined, much to Tate's own surprise, and the furry creature frowned with a whiskered brow. Using its toothy maw, it added with a furrowed expression,"I'm hungry."

It was about one hour later when Tate finally walked back to her room from her kitchen with the little furry creature nestled in her arms, plump and happy from the meal of leftovers she had fed him. The blonde girl couldn't exactly place what time it was at the moment as it seemed Osaka was having some power problems, all the electrical devices in Tate's small kitchen flickering to life and then back off again, but she figured it was about one or so in the morning. With a yawn, she absentmindedly slid back into bed, relieved to fee that without her presence, the place had time to cool off. She settled the furry creature whom had earlier explained his name was Wanyamon beside her and pulled the sheets over the both of them. With a sigh, she laid on her side and gazed at the Wanyamon with half-lidded eyes and gentle smile. A Digimon, huh? I'll have to ask him more about what all that was tomorrow. Good night, little guy. And with that, Tate fell back asleep to have the sweetest slumber she has had for a long while, no nightmares to cause her to writhe in her sleep.
"A Digimon, you say? And you expect me to believe what you say is true?" Hayashi's voice was quiet, but firm as he sat in the dark of his dining room, a small creature with smooth skin colored in lilac sat on the table just about a feet away from him. His pale-hued eyes were hardened on the creature, but for some reason, the boy couldn't help but feel that he could keep up his upset facade around it for much longer.

"Yes, Hayashi, a Digimon. Now please listen and trust me." The beady, black eyes of the teardrop-shaped being twinkled, appearing almost hurt as soft, feminine voice cooed. "As I said, all she needs is a bit of tea. All that medicine you've been giving her is like a double-edged sword. She just needs a nice cup of green tea with lemon, apple, turmeric- fresh or powdered- hm.....and some honey if you have it." The little creature chimed as she hopped across the table to the other side, closer to the kitchen as she urged the boy to stand.

"And why should I trust you, little Moonmon. We've only met this night and now you want to feed my ill mother some archaic method of treatment when modern science is all well and good." Hayashi, however, stood up to meet her side with a troubled expression.

"Why, because we're partners. Your family is precious to me too." The Moonmon met his gaze with a smile and she beamed further when he sighed and scooped her up, trudging into the dark kitchen with flickering devices.

"Fine. Now, what was that tea's recipe again?"
Nami had sat in silence as the cream-colored creature spoke softly back to her, careful to remain quiet as the teenager's infant brother whom had been sleeping in her futon with her had clutched the soft monster like a plush. "And so you're a Digimon- some sort of device or game?"

"No, no Nami. I'm a life form created out of data- not some silly game." The creature smiled as its feathery ears twitched, lightly tickling Nami's brother's nose.

"Oh, okay. Then, Upamon, why are you here." Her amber eyes glistened in the dark as she focused as keenly on the creature as she could, though her eyes seemed to grow heavier and heavier with every breath.

"Hehe I already told you, silly. I'm your partner and protector. Those dreams of yours weren't for naught- but get some sleep, okay? There will be plenty of time to talk about this tomorrow and I'm not going anywhere." The Upamon nestled into the warm embrace of the baby while Nami laid back down, wrapping her arms around both the boy and Digimon.

In a final question, Nami blinked and yawned,"Then...does that mean....the others have....you?" However, the girl had fallen asleep, unaware of the smile Upamon bore knowingly before it, too, drifted off into slumber.

(Pardon the poor post- WB's not nice. Anyways, it's late for the characters, so they're bound to be sleepy even after getting their Digimon. Most of what will need to be known will be explained at lunch the next day when the Digis tag along to school, 'kay? ^^)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The morning carried on just as any other would- children rising early in the breaking dawn for the readopted routines to ready themselves for school. As for Tate, she managed to oversleep slightly due to having woken up hours earlier and the dreamy warmth emitted from Wanyamon's furry body. However, as her backup alarm went off, the girl grunted and shuffled out of bed, seeming to have forgotten about her sleeping partner and slipped into her usual routine. Changing into the academy's required attire, she struggled with her bow tie, but in her sleepiness only managed to get flustered with frustration and left the blue cloth in a knotted mess. She quickly ran a brush through her hair, only managing to clear a few tangles and fray a few other hairs at the same time before pulling all the locks of white gold back into a sloppy, but restrictive-enough braid with her bangs still loose around her face.

Sapphire eyes glittered in the darkness as she yawned and pulled on her favorite rabbit hoodie and pulled up the zipper. Then, she moved to her bedside and lazily, but lightly plucked the creature whose name she remembered not and gently stuffed him down her hood, pressing him close to her upper belly covered by her fluttery school shirt- which, in her option, were much too see-through and thin for school, but whatever. That's why she wore a hoodie, right?

After gathering up the rest of her belongings for school while Wanyamon snoozed peacefully, she scurried out to the kitchen to grab a quick bite to eat before she had to catch the bus. As she reached the small room meant for food, she remembered her little friend's ghastly hunger and spent the majority of the time fixing up something for him. Stuffing all of it into a kinchaku of a blue and white flower petal pattern, she only had time to pop a piece of toast into her mouth before she bolted out the door and trotted down the metallic stairs to reach the ground below. She then hurried to her bus stop and climbed on once it arrived. She took to the seat that she had sat upon the day before and sighed, settling the little monster in her clothes onto her lap now that she could relax, though he remained inside her clothes acting like a protective barrier.

Lightly poking him, she smiled gentle and cooed in a murmur,"Hey, little guy. Little...Diaval....wake up and get something to eat." She gave a muffled giggle as she roused him from his sleep and felt him move, his fur penetrating her shirt and tickling her as they brushed against her skin. Pulling open the neck of her hoodie, she looked down at the beast as he stared back up at her with wide, yellow eyes. Opening the little coin purse of hers, she pulled out a crinkly bag. "You want some Kappa Ebisen, some Puccho, or Daifuku?" Her question was answered as he watched the Wanyamon hop and try to nip at the bag in her hand which was the Kappa Ebisen. With a giggle, she opened the bag as quietly as she could and pulled out one of the flaky yellow chip-like food.

"What's it taste like?" the Wanyamon chirped, answering to the girl's nickname of Diaval.

"Well this is the regular kind- shrimp. You wanna try i-" She had to suppress the great urge to laugh aloud as she felt fuzzy lips on her fingers as Diaval hopped up and took the whole crispy stick into his mouth.

"Mmmmm!! Yummy!!"

"Shhhh- you gotta be quiet! We can have anyone finding up, 'kay?" She gave a soft chuckle as the blue creature settled back down onto her lap, staring back up at her expectantly with hunger in his eyes. With a sigh, she added,"Okay- I'll give you the rest. But only if I can have the daifuku, 'cuz toast isn't enough to fill me up."

"Okay....but what's daifuku?"

"N-nothing you need to know of!!" She couldn't tell him or else he would want some for himself, she was sure.

The rest of the ride to school for the girl was filled with soft chatter between herself and the monster hidden in her clothes. Tate noted that Hayashi, despite him riding the bus the day before, was not on it today. Must've missed the bus....no, who am I kidding? Knowing him, he would never miss the bus. Must've just had another reason for going another way. However, she flinched as the dark gaze of a mysterious girl on the opposite side of the bus seemed to glue itself to her.

The pale girl with long, black hair sat the furthest corner in the back of the bus, with chestnut-red eyes burning back at Tate's eyes of blue, unnerving the pale-haired child. The perfect example of the creepy, Japanese girl from horror movies in Tate's eyes, the girl sat in silence with her dim gaze glued on the American's lap, seemingly through her clothes and at the Wanyamon who was chowing on snacks.

W-who is she...? Tate couldn't help but break out in a cold sweat as she studied the girl on the bus. She was dressed like a student from OPS High and held her school bag close to her side, so Tate believed she must've been a student who missed the day before. She would've noticed such a frightening girl before, even if only seeing her for a second in a flood of other people. On on the girl's sat and frightening little plushie that didn't seem to help with the creepy atmosphere. The violet-hued little monster looked like a hand, but with ivory claws and a massive eye on the center-front like a a squid's and the girl whom it sat upon kept a slender, pale hand atop its soft head almost endearingly. Can't this bus drive any faster?! I gotta get out of here....
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

(Sorry for the lack of posting from me today- Black Friday was hectic....but I did get a new pet corn snake. Natsu's so cute!! ^^)

Once the bus reached its stop for the school and took its leave after the students ejected themselves from its midst, Tate hurried on her way towards the massive structure ahead of her with haste. With one hand tightly gripping the messenger bag at her side and her other hand cradling Diaval the Wanyamon at her belly awkwardly, she darted past the masses of people into the front doors of the school and through the hall to reach the outside courtyard. Finally....made it...... With a sigh, she parked herself on a bench near the back of the courtyard, happy to sit after her sprint. Panting ever-so-slightly, she pulled Diaval from beneath her hoodie and placed him at her side on the cool metal, allowing for a few crumbles of the crispity mess that was in her clothes. "Damn...now I'll smell like shrimp all day. Great..." she muttered to herself, but smiled as she watched Diaval's wide eyes follow her every movement. With a playfully snort, she reached her hand out and lightly scratched the creature behind his ears, eliciting a purr of delight from him. "You know," she started quietly. "I can't tell if you're a cat or a dog?"

"I told you yesterday- I'm a Digimon," he cheeped brightly as he moved quickly to catch the falling crumbs on his tongue. After swallowing the snack, he giggled and grinned. "Yummy!! That's what you smell like-"

"Hey hey- watch it! We can't have people hearing you talk. Just pretend to be a plush or something," Tate huffed.

"But why a toy? Aren't you a little old for those?"

"But I'm from out of the country- make's perfect sense if they think I'm a weeaboo of sorts. Or more sense, at least....."

"'Weeaboo..?'"

"Just hush."

"Hmph.."

The whine concluded their conversation and Diaval settled down with his tail curled over his nose as the cool autumn breeze nipped at his skin. Even with his furry coat, the creature never had to deal with anything as cold, his home climate being more tropical and moist. Glancing up, he noticed how Tate seemed to be gazing off into space, or rather- upon closer inspection- into the wake of people, as if she were looking for someone in particular. At the same time, however, a few fairly familiar scents seemed to float on the air from which the breeze blew, to which the young creature with the sensitive nose keenly detected.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:46 pm

The foreign girl's peaceful silence was short-lived as one of the older students from lunch the day before approached her with surprising warmth about his person. Ronen. She remembered the name quite well as it was one of the only names that she had heard in Japan so far that wasn't strange to her tongue. However, instead of risking speaking in English and making an utter fool of herself, she offered a small smile and nodded "Y-yes....Digimon, I think Diaval said they were..." Despite her worry with her words, the girl's vocalization seemed to flow out nearly flawless. She gave a sigh and scooted over on the bench to allow more room for Ronen to sit if he wished.

She didn't mind the presence of her gruff, yet somewhat soft-spoken senpai. He seemed rather easy to be around as Tate didn't feel obligated to speak, allowing the two to enjoy the rather comfortable silence that they seemed to both emit. This too, however, fizzled out with the arrival of Jason. As for this boy- one who was Tate's own classmate, she didn't know as well. Even his name seemed to slip her mind. However, it was because of his appearance that the girl knew he was not of Japanese heritage either, furthering her comfortable state. Sure, they both probably spoke Japanese fairly fluently, but they just had to know English, right? My lucky day- I'm having all the kids like me flock over.

As Jason approached, she waved her hand in greeting and offered another smile, though her expression had resumed its lazy demeanor. Her eyes of sapphire then glanced down as the sounds of the Digimon at play resonated with her ears. She grinned slightly as Diaval shook Iabor from his crown with a playful scowl on his blue face. "Oi! You're messing up my mane!" His striped tail lashed eagerly as he charged at the Yaamon, almost knocking the dark creature off the bench. His ears then twitched at Drake and chuckled at his opening quote. "Cheh- not like we were awaiting your Royal Hiney!" he giggled cheekily.

As Argo approached with a witty comment on his tongue and a narrowed, sharp look about his face, Nami trotted up beside him with a beaming grin. "Ohayo, Jacobs-san! Blades-san! Reno-san! Ronen-kun!" She perched close to the bench as she jogged over, chestnut locks dangling in her face as she grinned at them, amber eyes glistening brightly. The girl truly was the human embodiment of one of the sun's rays on Earth. As she scrolled her gaze over the playing creatures, she beamed further. "So you lot have 'em too?! Heheheh!!" At this, she gently placed down surprisingly two creatures- one a cream-colored ball with wing-like ears and beady eyes, and the other being a lilac-colored teardrop with rosy cheeks. "Meet Lunamon and Upamon!! Lunamon is Haya-chan's little protector, but he gave her to me to watch for the morning while he shows the students who missed yesterday around the campus- its a requirement for him, being the class VP. And Bala is my little cutie!" She gave a small giggle as the two she had put down broke into play, though Lunamon was much more calm and hesitant about playing with the rough males and bouncy female whom she had acquainted herself with already briefly.

Her beady eyes then glistened endearingly as Natsume approached, Tobu rested on his head. His quaint and gentle "hello" was peaceful to the phantom ears of the creature who refrained from play, her gentle voice sounding with her own relaxed,"Good morning." Turning back to Nami, she added kindly,"And Miss Nami Moriyama, Hayashi tends to call me 'Lunaria.' You all may do such if you please." Her eyes then glanced to the glass hallway across the courtyard where she saw, though mostly hidden by the clusters of students in her way, the form of Hayashi as he guided a few students with a bored expression upon his face.

And among those students the mossy-haired boy lead, Tate noted with a shiver- was the ominous girl from the bus ride, her seemingly blood-red eyes stealing a glance at the gathering of oddball kids without eliciting the attention of the others before she disappeared around a corner and out of sight.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:46 pm

As the girl listened to the mindless chatter of the little creatures next to her, Tate couldn't shake the chilling feeling she had received from making eye contact with the eerie girl from earlier. She recognized me!! I know she did!! "Hmm?" she hummed in a questioning tone as she turned her gaze back to Argo and Natsume. She, too, felt odd and unnerved, she she only figured it from the awkward encounters she had been having so far this morning. The girl studied their faces with her own troubled expression plastered upon her, and flinched when the Wanyamon leapt into her lap, fleeing from the play that had gotten infinitely more violent, in his eyes, once tail-pulling became the main game. Diaval scurried into her coat from the bottom opening that hugged her hips and cuddled close to her belly, well hidden. It was almost as if he could sense her unease.

Nami frowned slightly as she noticed the light mood of the group diminishing to that of a much dimmer one as a faint haze of ominous air seemed to befall them. Why had the air suddenly become so....heavy? It seemed almost chokingly so. And why did it seem that the other students wandering around them hadn't noticed a thing? With amber eyes twinkling uncertainly, she moved to scoop up Bala and and Lunaria when Hayashi seemed to have appeared from nowhere, a dark expression upon his face. "H-Hayashi?! Err- Haya-chan, what's up? Is everything okay?" Nami couldn't get past the grim expression he bore.

He only offered a small sigh and reached over to take the Moonmon gently from his friend's hands, his pale eyes softening at the sight of his Digimon. "I dunno. I just felt like something was amiss and had to come check on Lunaria. From the looks of it though-" He paused to scan over the rather large group that had procured around the digital creatures before continuing,"-Its seems that even without me, she would be safe. I guess you all have one of your own too, then? Maybe we should move this conversation to the rooftop- I feel as if unwanted eyes and ears will be less likely to turn towards us there..."

As he spoke, it seemed none of the children- although capable of picking up on the foreboding air that was emitted- could detect the creeping creator of the brooding feeling as the clawed digits of the hand-like monster crawled along the awning along the side of the school building, hidden among the shade from even the keenest of Digimon senses.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:47 pm

As if urged on by the foreboding feeling emitted in a wave across all the children, the flock of little monster tamers took off towards their meeting grounds of secrecy. As a usual spot for Ronen and Hayashi to relax, most students avoided the rooftop, making it an invaluable setting for the group to meet without the worry of prying eyes. As they hurried with Digimon in hands, it didn't take long for them to reach the drab, lone stairwell which led up to the rooftop. However, during their short sprint session through the school's rather empty halls, the group had managed to miss the rain beginning to plop upon the ground, and upon reaching the stairway leading back to the outside, the strong patter of rain against the concrete build became very apparent.

"You guys just wanna stay in here?" Nami asked curiously, the girl seeming cheerful enough, though some might have assumed it from her not wanting to get drenched in the rain. She only had on her uniform and seemed unprepared for such weather conditions as Bala nestled happily in the lap of the chestnut-haired girl as Nami squatted close to the floor to sit down on the bottom step of the stairs.

Tate, on the other hand, had her jacket's hood- rabbit ears and all- pulled up over her head, her face covered in a shadowy cast. She seemed ready for the chilly autumn downpour, but said nothing to the thought of leaving the warm little niche that group of seven managed to form. Though the area wasn't all that big, it was spacey enough for each child and Digimon to have their own little bubble of space- if they so desire it, that is. Upon being released from the grasps of their human partners, the Digimon babies or rather, most of them- took to playing the game of wrestle that they had been before.

(Simple post, I know. I'm just trying to brainstorm a way to get them to the Digital World ^^')
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:47 pm

"Hmm?" Tate gazed absentmindedly from Jason to Argo as the two tried to sprout ideas to talk over. However, as she looked over to her upper classman, hearing his question with a bit more interest, her odd blue eyes glistened a bit bit. Turning to the Wanyamon who ignored the sound of play coming from the makeshift slide as he nibbled at her schoolbag for food, Tate started,"Diaval, what's all this? With you lot coming to us at one time? Isn't it a bit weird that right after we all talk about these stranger dreams,the very monsters from them appear?" Her last questions was directed at the other bodies around her of various ages and appearances. "Really, it just can't be a coincident..." And what of that creepy girl from earlier. The feeling she and that doll gave off....ngh!

"Why, we came here to get you!! We've been waiting a while to find our partners." The little blue beast's call was bright and cheerful, shining a thin ray of warmth through the heavy cloud of energy that loomed over the children from the ominous occurrence only a few minutes ago.

"Yes, but what do 'Digital Monsters' want with humans?" Nami quizzed curiously- it appeared to be a rather odd scene, seeing the girl so engrossed with school that she didn't understand something. It was even more so with the bookworm Hayashi knowing just as little. "Just where are you little darlings from," Nami cheeped with genuine concern- any place where little, soft creatures such as these needed a partner of any sort made the school girl feel uncomfortable and worrisome over her newfound friend.

"It's okay, Nami!" Bala chirped as she bounced away from the Yaamon and DemiVeemon at play and closer to her own human counterpart. "As Digimon, we hail from the Digital World, or Digiworld! As for why we need you....we really don't know. I guess it's just something you humans call 'instinct,' right?" Her beady eyes of black glistened. "You know what would be fun?! If you all came to visit our world!! Right DemiVee, Yaa?" If it wasn't clear that all the little creatures seemed to know each other from before, it was very much so now.

"Now now, Upa- Don't be so rash! The Digital World is no place for humans- they're too delicate for the dangers our world poses," Lunaria plead vigorously as Hayashi held her, the boy taken a bit aback as the power shaking that the little Moonmon was doing startled him. Such words were what finalized Nami's thoughts.

"Lunaria-" Hayashi went to start before his chestnut-haired companion squeaked loudly.

"If it's that dangerous, then I don't want you ever going back there, Bala! You'll stay here, right with me." At this, the girl snatched up the Upamon as of someone were about to kidnap the monster.

"Eeek! Nami- I'm not....erk!! Going anywhere!" Bala croaked as she was tightly squeezed between Nami's arms and chest.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:48 pm

"Huh? What girl? Rone-" Nami blinked in confusion as she spoke, standing up before the upper classman left, leaving her words hanging in the air and a bitter taste upon her tongue. Wiping her head around to face the others, the girl's amber eyes of rosy heather glistened and shown with the threat of tears as she grew even more anxious and concerned. "What girl? Did I manage to miss something?" Her voice shook a little, worried. How bad was her sixth sense if she had been the only one to miss this important phenomenon that everyone else had felt. Her ears wished to twitch as she heard Natsume's soft voice pick up after her's, almost as if the boy were thinking her very same thoughts. Her eyes shifted to him and glistened somberly. With a faint whimper in her throat, she retreated to the back of the clustered children and sat beside Natsume's feet, Bala wrapped up her arms and close to her chest. The Upamon seemed to shrink into her grasp, moving as close to Nami as she could, obviously partaking in the sophomore's feeling of defeat.

Hayashi gave a hard sigh and huffed, pushing his glasses up as they seemed to have slid down the ridge of his nose a bit, his mossy green eyes narrowed and displeased. "If anyone has a reason not to stay, it should be me. The damned brat..." However, Hayashi made no move to leave and merely bent down to pick up his own partner, the Moonmon happy for the positive attention she was receiving- no matter how small and insignificant it seemed. However, the lilac Digimon could help but feel as if she had been the reason for Ronen's upsettle.

"Did he just try to say that only he should be able to hang out with his Digimon?" Tate near growled, causing the girl standing in the furthest corner to gain a collect of surprised looks at her. As she hadn't been focused on slipping over her words or how some might sound, Tate actually spoke the Japanese as smoothly and fluently as one who was born there. Her blue eyes blinked in surprise as the kids, having not realized what had happened. she then shrank back and sat in the corner, Diaval giggling at the expression of embarrassment Tate bore upon her face.

"Anyways," Hayashi broke the silent stupor. "I think Yoshida is right. We don't know what we're getting into, so we should probably stick together-"

"Lovely little words of encouragement, I do think. Though I'm afraid it'll be hard to keep such a promise. Such a shame- especially since your friend's departure seemed to make the lot of you much more closely-knit. But what can one do?" The voice was low and fluid, holding a surprisingly harsh hint despite its calm and cold sound. Interrupting the group's brainstorming session, a girl of long hair like night and a pair of crimson eyes as unnerving as the sight of a pool of fresh blood- matching the color as well- appeared in the stairwell's entrance. Her nimble hand held the door slightly ajar as she slipped her thin frame through the crack, not allowing any outsider students to see before she closed herself into the fairly crowded room. Her stoic expression now bore a glinting grin and she cooed in a voice that could curdle fresh milk,"Akuma, would you do the honors?"

"Cheeeeh!! 'Course, Master!!!" A great cackling split the air as the clawed hand of a Digimon crept from behind her and sprang to the ceiling above the group. The claws on it's finger-like feelers began to glow a vivid, violet-hued black energy that bore the dark scent of poison and decay.

"Eeek!! That's Tsumemon's Nail Scratch!" Bala squealed as the Upamon hopped out of Nami's arms.

"Nail Scratch?!" Nami squeaked in surprise and shock.

"It may not sound like much, but it's a really nasty attack!! It'll poison ya before you have a chance to so much as blow on it!" Diaval growled before tugging on Tate's socked heel, urging her to move as she seemed glued in place, staring in horror at the eerie-looking girl with jet black hair.

"Hayashi, this human girl seems as if she know's what she's doing..." Lunaria murmured in a worried tone, her beady eyes gleaming with worry for the other human children.

"I don't think we wanna stick around to find out what she can do then! Everyone move outside!" At that, Hayashi tried to force everyone up the stairs, leading out to the roof. If worse came to worse, someone might seem them out there if they panicked.

As the students rushed, Rin smirked and softly muttered under her breath,"Good luck. Dobermon, Lopmon- you two know what to do."

And as the girl started slowly after the cluster of children with her Tsumemon in tow, the other two whom she had summoned started after their targets from afar- the beastly hound after the strong boy with spiky hair and the shadowy lop-eared rabbit after a pretty, dark-toned girl with frizzy hair.

(And stuff happenz XD)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:48 pm

"Not to worry, little ones. I'll be sure to see you all into the Afterlife," the dark-haired girl's voice seemed almost as gentle and soft as the coo of a dove, though the malice of dark intentions could easily be seen from her darkly twinkling eyes. The girl lightly raised her hand, and such a signal, the Tsumemon darted from her other open palm and shot towards the group at they all stood on the open roof, shivering in the downpour that seemed to have come out of nowhere. As the Tsumemon seemed to reach just over their heads fro the jump, the girl shouted at a blistering volume,"Open- gate to the Digital Realm!" At her words, a strong bolt of white lightning split the sky and shot down, filtering through the tiny body of the Tsumemon before shocking all the children below him into unconsciousness. None had even the chance to speak before their bodies dropped limply to the ground, their forms beginning to twitch and spark as a computer would when water was spilled upon it.
"Grrrherrherr!! Well whadda ya know?! Heya, little brother! So I guess I get to take ya and yer buddy out for a little spin! Grrrherrherr!!" The large, Doberman-like monster gave a toothy grin of long, sleek fangs before growling,"Grey Noise graah!!" A bellowing shriek filled the hall in which they stood, causing the other students who wandered around to flee like scattered insects. The roar seemed to resonate throughout the large school, even reaching the powerful ears of the dark rabbit Digimon as she made her way towards the far end of the campus.

Beady eyes blinked curiously as she passed a vending machine, her short stature making it hard for her to see the cost or even what was inside the machine. From what her ears could detect, she could pick up the odd sounds of twitching and beeping from the electronic machine- most likely a responsive from her presence near the object. However, before she could study the device further, she turned away as she picked up the scent and Digital make up of her target. "Dorimon and Maria, I presume?" She hobbled over to the pair quickly, her eyes bright and innocent. "I've been asked to escort you to the Digital World in order to unite you will your fellow DigiDestined- might you please come along?"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:49 pm

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but it's not my choice- or yours." At this, Lopmon moved to grip Maria's hand, but she did so tenderly. Though it was obvious the young Digimon meant to take the girl and her partner with her, it also seemed as if the rabbit Digimon was not under the command of the eerie girl whom attacked the group on the other side of the school. With her hand holding Maria's gently, she mused in a soft, crooning voice,"Trust me. Where we're going, it is much safer. My own partner is awaiting you along with your destiny. There is no way that you can keep it waiting, ma'am. Now please- let us hurry before Dobermon comes to find us. I can't allow my cover to be blown." With her kind, but somewhat hurried words over, the Rabbit Digimon lightly tugged Maria along with Dorimon down the hall which had now become empty of all other humans- having fled from the Dog Digimon's roar just a moment ago.

After guiding her for a bit, Lopmon led them outside to a little portion of land behind the school and out of view. With her beady eyes glittering worriedly, she offered a weak smile and cooed,"Now, Miss Maria, ma'am...please close your eyes and hold tight it may sting for a moment, but the shock shouldn't do much more than tingle your skin for a bit. Before any response could be uttered, Lopmon clapped her ears together and spun them about, forming a small turbine of wind to draw in the lighting striking overheard as her tiny hand continued to hold Maria's." Well, here we go..." And all vision turned to white from the sudden zap.
"Greeh! Ya hit hard for a human, but not hard enough! After all, I'm not just any silly monster like that little fool of a pup ya've got- I'm a real bonafide Champion level!" At this, the Dobermon quickly snapped his jaws around Ronen's reeling fist, the creature's long fangs grazing gashes and scrapes of vivid crimson before pulling back and opening his jaws to reveal a wide, gaping maw full of ivory teeth laced in blood. "Black Beam!" A strike of black, ethereal energy flickered in his jaws before launching itself at the boy and In-Training Digimon. Despite all his training, a mere human was no real match for a battle-tuned monster bred for destruction. "I'll be taking ya with me no matter what! Masta said so!" Quickly doing so, the Digimon fired another of the Black Beams, hitting Ronen and Iabor with the frazzled, dark data with enough force to knock them unconscious- just as the thunderbolt had done to the others. With his mouth, the Dobermon carefully picked up Ronen by the collar of his shirt and tossed the boy onto his sleek back of black fur. Then, he pluck up the Yaamon tenderly with his teeth before bounding out of the halls and into the courtyard outside. With the electrical storm still raging outside, the portal should still be open.
A soft light of pale green and gold gleamed warmly upon the faces of the children as it broke through the dense, green canopy above, the forms of the humans laying oh-so-peacefully among the grass of forest floor. All seemed to be resting calming, contently, as it nothing ha down anything to tarnish their spirits only moments prior. Despite having been only early morning in the cold of October, wet and dim from the rain, the area in which they were snoozing was bright, sunny, and appeared to be slightly past midday in time. And the crisp, fresh scents of the forest gave hint to the idea of it being a sultry summertime with the faint buzzing of insects and the twitch of the leaves among the trees, signalling the presence of the most delicate of breezes floating about.

(Sorry for the rushed post- kinda had to tie up all loose ends so that everyone to begin to make normal posts. And yeah- foresty Digital World setting in now ensue, so post accordingly ^^)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Please follow me, ma'am. My partner is awaiting you and the others- though I assume their arrivals were much less....elegant. Come now and all shall be explained." The Lopmon made a motion with her stubby paw for the human girl to follow her as the chocolate and rose-colored Digimon hobbled off into the depth of the wood which they had wandered close to from the transportation, her long ears dragging in the lush, green grass. Such grass in Japan had never seemed so green as the kind lading the ground at the moment, their vibrant blades cool to the touch and easily crushed under foot.
"Hrrk..." A soft grunt was muffled as Tate rolled off her face which had been planted into the sweet, fresh-scented plot of green, her sapphire eyes blinking weakly in the bright light. "Damn.....why's it so.....day-ish? Did I really sleep through the morni-" She paused to release a yawn which had sudden risen in her throat, stalling her self-imposed question.

"Nope- we were transferred to the Digital World!! Though I'm not so sure as to where that creepy, contact-infused hand and his human friend went." The voice of Diaval piped up as the small form of rustled, downy fluff of blue hopped out of the trodden soil and crumpled grass, his yellow eyes bright and glossy. They seemed to hold an even more confident shine, as if he were more comfortable in his own home.

"The Digital World, huh?" Tate grumbled as she rubbed one of her eyes with a fist, still obviously tired and wishing to curl back up in the warm light of the pleasant forest.

"Tate-chan, you might want to get up. The others are too," Nami cooed as she padded over to the blonde girl, crouching down to meet Tate's slumped side. Nami's own face depicted slight grogginess as if she, too, were enjoying a nice nap, but the girl was awake enough to be her usual self. With heather eyes blinking kindly, she lightly nudged Tate's open side, eliciting a grumpy whine of protest from the former American, and sighed good-naturedly. "Well, come on, sleepyhead. You too, Bala." She moved over to where the Upamon was pretending to snooze with a goofy grin plastered on her face. As Nami picked up the now giggle Bala, she peered around the forest clearing and watched as Hayashi stood up near where Jason and Natsume were still on the ground, and her gaze traveled to Argo as well. "So we're all here....."

"And I smell Yaamon nearby too!" Bala chimed. "So Ronen must be with him too!"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"My partner is the watcher of this land- whenever there is trouble, it is she who delegates whom it is that is deserving of glory as a hero of the Digital world." Lopmon offered a smile to Maria before adding with a purr,"If you would feel so inclined to, you may call me Anpan. That is the name my partner as administered to me." Anpan gave a gentle giggle and continued to walk on. After a few moments of silence, she cheerily quizzed,"Miss Maria, ma'am, what type of tea do you prefer?" Her long ears dragged against the ground, but seemed to not hinder her movement any.
Tate had hopped to her feet and hurried quickly after Jason, Argo, and Natsume once Iabor alerted them to what had happened to Ronen. As she ran with Diaval clutched tightly in her arms, the blonde girl was vastly surprised to see Nami and Hayashi running alongside everyone as they raced to find their fallen comrade. Even after all Ronen said...we all jumped to help him without question... Almost as if reading her thoughts, the little Wanyamon in her arms twitched his nose and sneezed,"You humans are odd creatures. But you're loyal, and I like that."

Upon reaching their injured senior, Nami rushed to Ronen's side and tried to elevate his head as tenderly as she could, speaking soft words of encouragement while Hayashi moved over to where Argo was digging through his gym bag and the pale-haired boy grabbed up a shirt, beginning to rip strips out of the cloth meant for wrapping.

"I-I'll help you look, Yoshida-san," Tate started as she approached Tobu and Natsume. She glanced down as she felt Hayashi's Moonmon hop over with her. "Lunaria?"

"I have a Water affinity, so I can help locate it if it's nearby," the Moonmon spoke in a calm, but assertive voice as she hopped over. Tate nodded and scooped the little creature up in order to move more quickly. "Come on, we don't have a lot of time!"

(Sorry for the lack of posting on here, guys ^^')
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:50 pm

(Aaaannnddddd.....we're back!! XD)

The winds which drifted along the peaceful grasslands carried the calming tunes of wildlife and the soft light of the digital sun above now felt as real as any other heat. It had been about a month, or so it felt to the children, since they had arrived in the Digital World and were taken under the wing of a woman called Koya. Although the young adult spoke kindly and freely with the eight students, it always seemed as if her words were an enigma as she skirted around every time the topic of their purpose in the Digital realm was mentioned.

As the group had first appeared in her domain, Maria was the first. Being accompanied by one of Koya's own partners, Maria was accepted into the traditional Japanese-styled house and remained with Koya, Anpan, and her second partner known as Matcha, a Terriermon. It was the next morning that Matcha had recovered the remaining seven and brought them back to the home where they could rest and Ronen received medical attention. With the whole experience weighing heavily on the children, most slept for a handful of days at one time in order to recover their energy, which those being injured taking more time. Once awake, Koya introduced herself and welcomed them to her home, explaining that there they would be well cared for and trained in the ability of bonding with both their partners and their team. Although they don't quite understand what it is they are training for, Koya had promised that she would tell them everything once they were ready.

Tate gave a slight grumble as she pulled herself up from the futon she had come to claim as hers. Her sapphire eyes blinked rapidly as the light pouring in from the window caused her to cringe and recoil into her blanket. After a moment longer, she reemerged and yawned lightly, pulling herself up into a sitting position. The blonde rubbed her eyes with tired fists before opening her eyes to gaze at her surroundings. She sat in what was a simple room colored in cream, tan, and green with not much to decorate it. However, she found the simplicity refreshing. The girl had grown to like the empty room which she shared with Maria and Nami, it being the largest of the guest rooms available. Each of the girls had their own futons and dressers, though not much filled each as they had nothing but the clothes on their own backs and a few clean robes, towels, and nightwear- all colored in plain white and kept simply generic. But the generic look to them all kept things easy for cleaning and equal.

Pulling herself out of bed, she stood up with a stretch and yawned. Out of habit, she trudged over to the dresser designated at hers and dug through it, searching for her typical attire which was always washed, folded, and put away by Koya or her partners each night, making it easier for the children to change in the morning. After swiftly removing the light nightgown and underwear for the night prior, Tate quickly redressed in her school uniform- the clothes she had been transported to the new world in- and bundled her dirty clothes up in her arms, holding them to her chest. As she stood by her dresser, she haphazardly glanced at the small device resting on the wood and her gaze twinkled. The surface of the cyan-hued Digivice reminded her of the training she would have to endure later in the day and the girl sighed at the thought. It was the same every day, but she could tell that it was working somehow. She knew she felt stronger- not just physically, but mentally and as a person too. They had all grown stronger. Hell, even their Digimon had achieved what they had learned was called Digivolution numerous time, though they only managed to reach Perfect level and that was on only a few times.

She moved away from the dresser on careful feet, unsure whether the other two girls were asleep and not really caring to find out. With the jumble of clothes in her arms, she padded out of the door and down the hall towards the main living room, from which branched off all the others of importance- the utility room, the door to the yard, the kitchen, and the bathroom. As she walked through the rather large house, she took auditory notes of the sounds coming from the rooms on either side of her. While the girl's room was directly at the end of the hall, four more room dwelled along the hall that lead to the main living room. The two on either sides closest to theirs were the rooms shared by Natsume and Argo and Hayashi and Jason respectively. In the two rooms closest to the beginning of the hall were Koya, in her own personal room, and Ronen, who too had his own room in order for him to recuperate more. Even though he seemed fully healed to the others and even participated in training, Koya still felt he needed the space and Tate didn't think then older student minded.

Entering the main room, Tate winced once more as more light filled her vision as it shown brightly though the large paper sliding door that lead to the yard in which they trained. She thought she saw the forms of someone outside, but couldn't quite make out who. And she noticed that Hayashi and Nami was already awake, the two sitting on the tatami mats around the chabudai in the main room and sipping on tea as what Tate assumed was their breakfast. The girl murmured a good morning as Nami waved to her before continuing into the utility room. Discarding her dirty clothes into the bin where Hayashi's and Nami's already rested, Tate dusted off her hands before turning out of the tiny room. As she left, she saw as Anpan and Matcha marched in from outside, the pink and brown of the two using her ears to gently close the sliding door as stubby paws of both Digimon carried vegetables from the garden and made their way towards the kitchen. Tate followed them, entering the room wafting with the aroma of cooking food. Inside stood the dark-skinned, exotic-looking woman whom she knew as Koya, standing over a stewing pot and looking quite motherly. Tate stifled a laugh.

Koya's olive eyes flicked up as Tate, Anpan, and Matcha entered the room and the young woman gave a smile. "Ohayo! I figured I'd make a soup for lunch today- the summer vegetables are looking just perfect!" She gave a gruff giggle which was her trademark besides her impatient 'huff' what was well-known during training. She gave the food a great stir before setting it aside. "I'm surprised- usually you're the last one to wake up. Grantly, most of the others have been up for a few hours already, but even some of them have wandered back to bed after warming their bellies. Want some rice and an omelet?" As she spoke, she was already preparing a plate for the blonde, serving up a bit of extra as she had grown aware of Tate's bigger appetite, the blonde being from America and not accustomed to smaller portions.

"Thanks, Koya-chan." Tate received the plate and bowl with a smile, grabbing a pair of chopsticks on her way out of the kitchen. Padding through the living room, she gave Hayashi and Nami a curt nod before making her way to the sliding door and gently using her socked toes to grip the door and push it open. Passing through it, she did the same to close it before sitting down in the grass to eat. In a small maple tree not far from the house rested the Phascomon, Diaval. Her partner found it much more comfortable to remain in his Rookie stage it seemed and even she found his favorite form more appealing- he was much more relaxed and matched her own pace. As she ate her breakfast, she drank in the gently silence of the land, enjoying the serenity of the place that seemed so different from her own world, yet so familiar that she felt completely comfortable. How long would they all remain there? And if it ever came time to leave, would she be able to?

(Sorry that it took so long....Mew is bad with scheduling things. Anwyays, this is back up and running. And sorry for the long post, but timeskip!! If there are any questions, feel free to PM them so I can clear up any confusion or correct any mistakes.)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top