Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon story stuff

Go down

Demon story stuff Empty Demon story stuff

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:02 pm

<i>Blue light filled the night-touched room as a rectangular screen burned away brightly in silent solitude. The quick eyes which once danced across the digital page had ceased, and the faint hum of the router sang its tune indefinitely, blissfully unaware that its owner was now long forgotten to an abyss thought unreachable and beyond even the grasp of the vast internet the boy was so accustomed to.</i><hr>He gazed ahead, dark eyes wide with surprise and shock as he shuttered at the sudden change in scenery. The boy had only just been in his house, lazily wasting away the ending days of his summer vacation by spending them on the computer. Of course, this was how he spent any free time he ever had- reading manga freely online, playing games, bitching at trolls who reared their ugly heads into his chatrooms, and scanning the web for the occasional reason to get off, like any lonely, hermit teen. But everything now was much different...

<i>30 minutes ago...</i>

Kazaren ran his slender fingers through his feathery charcoal hair, his ochre eyes red and swollen from glaring at the blazing screen of his computer for the last 36 hours or so, and he scooted back on his rolling chair, yawning. One of the black, plastic wheels caught on a shirt draped across his floor and gnarled up, causing the cheap chair to fall backwards, sending the boy colliding into the ground. Kazaren gritted his teeth and hissed as a pain shot through his left arm and side. "Fucking crap! Damn this old piece of shit." He sat up, groaning and rubbing his shoulder with his right hand, blinking his eyes to adjust the golden pools to the darkness of the room around him. The teen stood up and his arm dropped to his side, similarly to how his jaw dropped agape.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Demon story stuff Empty Re: Demon story stuff

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Kazaren felt his skin grow hot and pants tighten, goosebumps scrawling across his body as he watched Izami wrap limberly around the instruction's lanky, but equally attractive body, Kaza's gaze carefully studying every way the demon girl's body seemed to bend and turn. His breath caught in his throat as her long, red nails dug into Professor Izaru's shirt collar and her skirt rode up.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down