Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno X Azadeh RP

Go down

Xeno X Azadeh RP Empty Xeno X Azadeh RP

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:11 am

<sub><b>[ Azadeh || White-Shadow || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>It did not seem like a smart idea to take this route outside of Shadow Tribe territory. It had been cold enough these days without a trudge through the shadow-filled forests. She had no problem with the dark, as she been born into such, being blind and all. But shadows were cool and refreshing on a hot summer day. A hot summer day, this was not. The apprentice would be out of the forest soon enough. Hopefully, she could find a warm rock to take nap on after she finished her hunt.</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:24 am; edited 3 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xeno X Azadeh RP Empty Re: Xeno X Azadeh RP

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:30 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>The shade cast around the area did well to hide the slinking, black form that carried itself on silent paws through the thick undergrowth. A single green eye gave the shadowy woodland a piercing in the form of a stray beam of light as its pale orb shown in a thin slit. The faint light fell upon anything that moved within the stealthy creature's radius and haggard breath was hushed as the hunter's nose flared at the touch of a warm scent. <i>Mouse.</i>

Raising her haunches in the pose of a creep, Xeno readied herself to pounce. Slowly, she slipped forward through the dusk-laden greenery until she squatted only a few whisker-lengths away from her prey. And within an instant, the cat sprang and closed the distance between herself and her kill. The dispatchment of the rodent was quick and clean, though it set the she-cat on edge. Sitting upright with the tawny mass of fur held tightly between her teeth, the sleek Bombay-mix narrowed her eye and scanned her setting. Something felt amiss in the forest, and before she knew it, she had landed her gaze on a small tabby cat with a stark white smile and a pair of eyes like blue ice.</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:19 am

<sub><b>[ Azadeh || White-Shadow || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>Once the tangy smell of blood and fresh kill permeated the air, the apprentice knew she wasn't alone. The scent trail said 'cat', which relieved her to no end as her battle skills weren't the greatest. It was less likely that a cat would attack her than something like a fox or a badger- unless she was the Shadow Triber who would stumble upon the next big threat to their lands. This cat probably wasn't it. The cat near her smelled like damp soil and there were other cat scents on their fur. <i>Earth Tribe.</i> <b>"Hello,"</b> Aadeh greeted. She could feel the other cat's eyes on her. She wasn't sure if that was a hostile or friendly look, but she would known once the other cat opened her mouth.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:09 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>Xeno's focus on her kill had been so lasered in that the new she-cat managed to not only slip by with notice, but actually managed to startle the White-Earth, and try a she might to settle down, Xeno felt too wired to relax. She tightly clenched her piece of prey, wondering if the she-cat were stupid enough to try and steal it, or smart enough to have picked a weaker and half-blind target. However, after studying the stranger a bit more, it seemed that such was not the case.

Azadeh had kindly initiated conversation by greeting Xeno, and upon further inspection on the taller cat's part, Xeno noted the lifelessness of the Shadow Triber's eyes. Slowly, tentatively, she lowered her head to drop her prey between her paws before resuming her stare at Azadeh. In a short, blank tone, she replied<b>,"You're blinding, aren't you? Why are you so far from your territory without your mentor?"</b> Xeno had assumed that the stranger sporting the grin was still as much of an apprentice as Xeno herself as the cat's white tattoo had yet to take another color to it as an adolescent's would, and it seemed strange that a cat with such a defect would have made it across the Rolling River by herself simply to go on a stroll of sorts. Xeno sharped her senses as she got a worrying feeling about this encounter.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:24 am

<sub><b>[ Azadeh || White-Shadow || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>It was quite for a few minutes and the apprentice wondered if she had been heard. The other cat could be too busy hunting to notice another cat near by. The scent of prey must've been pretty strong to overpower the White-Shadow's scent completely. There was the soft pat of the prey hitting the dirt as it fell. The first thing out of the Earth-Triber's mouth was rather blunt, but Azadeh hated it when others tiptoed around her blindness. <b>"Yeah, I am blind."</b>

Her ears flattened sightly, mostly out of nervousness. She didn't know where her mentor had run off too. She wondered why she only seemed to find her when she was outside camp. Did she not like Shadow Tribe's camp? Could the smell have made her sick or could she be scared of the dark? She could never see an adult being scared of the dark, especially since she was in that all the time. It wasn't scary at all! <b>"I'm looking for my mentor, actually. She wasn't in camp."</b> Her mentor might just not like laying around... After all, the tabby always went out and did things without any other cat.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:37 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>Xeno felt her thin legs stiffen as she listened to the White-Shadow's words. What she seemed to be speaking sounded as an excuse, which only fueled the black cat's unease. <b>"Oh yeah? And what makes you think they'd be way over here? The way you word it, it sounds more like you didn't lose them here on a hunt, but more like you simply left without them. How can I trust in your words?"</b> Xeno's frown deepened. She couldn't tell if she was in any danger or not. Before her stood a strange cat- a member of a rivaling tribe. And even though Xeno was in her tribe's own domain, in a woodland, it was also the darkest of the forests, and it was in shadows where the grinners thrived best.

<i>White. Damn that white color! I can't tell if she's primary or secondary...But either way, she looks older than me. She's got to have had more experience with her abilities than me. Much more! And whether she uses shadows or my true name to manipulate me, I'm in trouble either way.</i> Such was the absolute truth. Sure, Xeno had been living with the tribes for a while now, but she had yet to truly use her abilities. In fact- she hadn't even been able to activate her tattoo as the others could. Not since the day she earned it. Hell, she didn't even remember what it had looked like- she had only stopped to look at her shoulder to examine the mark the next morning, and by then, only the simple design of an inactive Earth Tribe's brand marked her. If this cat decided that she was a threat- blind or not- Xeno would be in for a world of hurt.</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:03 am

<sub><b>[ Azadeh || White-Shadow || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>The bark-brown tabby flattened her ears at the other cats tone. Of course, she was acting hostile towards the apprentice. She was a shadow triber in a forest filled with shadows.' She smell terrified and it was tempting to use that against this earth triber; Azadeh did love scaring other cats, especially ones her own age. This cat in front of her had to be her own age, because no adult cat feared an apprentice. Even one from a tribe like Shadow Tribe. Hell, she should be the one running as the tribe with the flowery tattoos on their shoulders had killed one of their own with some kind of spikes!

<b>"I'm not staying here, idiot."</b> She spat the last word like it was a burr on her tongue. <b>"I'm on my way to the stepping stones because my mentor hangs out there a lot."</b> This cat's paranoia was getting on her nerves. It was one thing to be cautious, it was another to growl at a cat for them just showing up. <b>"What's it to you if I snunk out of camp on my own anyway? You clearly don't care about me, so why's it matter?"</b> Kyer, she expected to be worried. Tsu would definitely freak out if she found an apprentice out here alone. But another apprentice? It didn't make sense.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:03 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>The sleek she-cat felt her blood boil over as her black lip curled backwards into a snarl. Her once smooth coat was now bristled and her stance was one of that staggered between offensive and defensive. From her mouth spewed venomous words. <b>"Then you are going the wrong way, dipstick! Even a blind cat with no nose would know that!</b> Her long, thorn-sharp claws slid out and buried themselves in to the earth floor. Xeno's single eye burned a threatening hole into the thicker cat. A deep <i>'mrrrrroow'</i> trickled out from her lungs as she took a firm step forward. Her fear-scent still lingered, but a new one overpowered it; <i>determination.</i>

With a swift flick of her tail as it lashed close to the ground, Xeno felt her hackles raise even further, and she swore she looked like a giant hedgehog. But her appearance was the last thing on her mind. Hearing Azadeh's other words, Xeno felt her stomach churn. <i>She wants pity?! How stupid!!</i> <b>"Well, of course I don't! Why would I have any reason to care for a stranger. What I DO care for is the safety of my own tribe, and when a sneaky Shadow Triber is lurkng around close to where they are not welcome, I must defend my home. After all, who would trust you with those wishy-washy excuses that you're spewing?"</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:58 am

<sub><b>[ Azadeh || White-Shadow || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote><b>"I've been here for months now. I know where I'm going!"</b> Just because she was blind didn't mean she got lost. She had been here for a long time now and she knew her way around. This was the route she always took to meet or look for her mentor. <b>"I don't need or want an asshole like you to care about me. I have a whole tribe who cares about me!"</b> Shadow Triber looked out for one another. Because no one else would. Here she thought the death of her tribe mate had been an accident. But if this was how all Earth Tribers treated outsiders, then maybe they had killed another cat for being where they won't supposed to be...

<b>"This is neutral land, I'm no where near earth tribe!"</b> If she were, she would be able to smell the boarder. The stone earth wall that kept the monsters out was around here and she didn't need to get caught up in the curse on that. Defend her home...? Really? Really? She was trying to defend her home from Azadeh. Her voice was thick with sarcasm when she replied<b>,"Well good job defending your territory from the blind apprentice. What would Earth Tribe had done if I had crossed their borders? Clearly I could have done SO MUCH damage."</b> Please. What the hell could she have done on their territory? If this other Earth Triber really thought a White-Shadow who couldn't see was a threat to the tribes, she was daft.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:12 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>Xeno almost chuckled in her irritated state.<b>You're kidding, right? Any cat with <i>ANY</i> sort of direction would know that the Stepping Stones are back the way you came, between Shadow Tribe and Light Tribe. They're nowhere near the Nightwatch Forest, so you must be some sort of twit. We're practically in the bog, which is, in fact, close to Earth Tribe. So why not spin yourself around and head on home?"</b> Xeno was beyond scared now and was simply riddled with impatience and annoyance. Anger dribbled along the trickle of emotions as well.

As Azadeh's words offered a quick retort, Xeno seemed amused once more. <b>"Hah!! You think simply because you're blind that others will take it easy on you? How humorous!! Any cat can be a danger- sightless, soundless, and voiceless! I fail to see how you could pose less of a threat without your eyes. Hell, I only have one and I haven't been lessened in my abilities. What a joke?!"</b> Xeno turned her head slightly to one side, peering out at Azadeh through a slitted eye. <b>"Besides, who needs eyes when they control what they hear and what they cannot see?"</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:28 am

<sub><b>[ Azadeh || White-Shadow || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote><b>"You know what? I don't think will. This is still neutral land, so I can wander wherever I like. In fact, I might just stroll RIGHT NEXT to Earth Tribe border. As long as I don't actually cross that line, there's no problem."</b> This cat was getting under her skin now, so there was no way she would actually back off. Azadeh hadn't been looking for a fight, but that had changed. As long as she didn't really cross the border, it would be fine. She could always tell where the border was because the tribe scent was strongest there.

<b>"Unless you want to try and stop me? Your abilities haven't been lessened, so clearly taking me down shouldn't be a problem,"</b> she taunted. <b>"You think I'm a joke, how about you test that theory?"</b> She growled. <b>"P-powers? Who needs those? I can get by with out them!"</b> she declared a little defensively. <i>Let's hope she can't guess my skill level...</i></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:36 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>Xeno's hackles prickled with rage at the Shadow Triber's words, her green eye glowing with a dangerously toxic gleam and her whiskers twitched with irritation. <b>"I might as well take you up on your offer,"</b> the she-cat spoke calmly, but with her teeth tightly gnashed together. The air surrounding the cats was heavy and threatened to weigh down on Xeno, but the black cat was not about to back down so easily. Sure, she couldn't summon her powers, but she was a reasonable enough fighter without them. And from this cat's shaky words, Xeno could guess that her powers were also greatly limited.

The black cat started slowly, creeping towards Azadeh in a sideways walk, her body expanded to as large as she make it and the air she breathed out through her open mouth threatened to snap and pop like the air around a fire. Her tail lashed low to the ground and its once sleek fur was fluffed out dangerously. Xeno now meant business.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:42 am

<sub><b>[ Azadeh || White-Shadow || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>The scholar could tell she was being circled. Problem was she couldn't tell exactly where her opponent was. Azadeh would have to wait for the other she-cat to attack first, since she didn't want to activate her tattoo just yet. She walked briskly towards the border of Earth Tribe, hoping the fellow apprentice would follow. She knew where the Stepping Stones were and where Shadow Tribe was, so as long as she didn't go towards any of that, she would reach the border.

<b>"Do you really have the guts to try?"</b> the White-Shadow taunted.</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:46 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>As quick as a snake, Xeno darted forward and struck Azadeh's side, and hard. Hard enough to knock the slightly thicker cat to the side before bouncing back on her spry, small paws. Xeno seemed to dance along the border of her tribe's territory, moving in the space in between Azadeh and the borderline. Her green eye flashed angrily and her thick tail lashed furiously. Xeno uttered a deep sound that seemed to be a muddled medley of a hiss and growl before sharply snapping,<b>"You want to try that again?"</b> </blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:00 pm

<sub><b>[ Azadeh || White-Shadow || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>The apprentice felt herself stumble, despite thinking she was ready for the blow. A small smile appeared on her face as she found her balance. This would be her first fight. She was nervous, but a bit excited. It wouldn't be as good of a story as the fights with the Golden Butterflies or the caimans that she had heard, but it was something. Something just for her, maybe. And this Earth Triber was fast! She must be pretty small to be this quick. <b>"Yeah, I will!"</b> Azadeh exclaimed and ran for the border once more. The scholar would wait until she felt a paw on her before she turned and bit said paw, then would leap towards her opponent to try and pin them.</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:12 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Nightwatch Forest ]</b><blockquote>Xeno sneered at her opponent as Azadeh quickly regained her footing and swiftly made a run for the border. This cat was not one easily fazed, it seemed. <i>Pretty gutsy for a blind cat. But then again, they're always running into the unknown.</i>

As quickly as Azadeh's forepaws touched upon Earth Tribe soil, Xeno was there to knock her back a few steps, but the slender cat had not been aware of Azadeh's underlying motions. The White-Earth hissed as sharp teeth sank into one of her legs, sending a brand new surge of pain down her leg and igniting the former burn in her sore pawpads. <b>"Dammit!"</b>

Xeno's legs buckles beneath her and she fell, but she rolled just out of reach before Azadeh could pin her down. Without thinking, it seemed, Xeno launched herself at Azadeh and tackled the older cat to the ground with surprising strength. Holding her for a moment, Xeno glared at the Shadow Triber before removing herself from the tabby's body. A faint burning sensation was felt upon her face as she pulled away from Azadeh, her ears flattened. <b>"Whatever. There's no use in trying to stop a buzzard from picking at a corpse. No matter how many times you bat it away, it won't stop coming back until it gets a meal."</b> Xeno started to walk away with a slight limp as Azadeh's deep bite had managed to revive some old pains that ached angrily. Casting a look over her should at the tabby, she added with a snuff. <b>"But the next time I see you, I won't take it as easily on you, you stupid, sightless grinner."</b> And with that, Xeno left the White-Shadow among the shadows of the forest. Xeno would not forget this chanced encounter, and from then onward, in her mind, she would make this nameless she-cat into her archrival. Someone to strive to surpass one day. Xeno may have not lost, but she had not won either. <i>Someday, I'll get you back.</i></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down