Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alchemy forrrrmmmm

Go down

Alchemy forrrrmmmm Empty Alchemy forrrrmmmm

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:01 pm

<ul><small><b>Edit:</b>
09/29/16: Here comes the propane kitty- CUE HANK HILL!!
07/16/16: CHANGE EVERYTHING!! HNNGH!!</ul><hr><u><b>|| Basic Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Names]</b></ul></small><small><b>Spirit Name:</b> Alchemy</small>
<small><b>Kit Name:</b> Mayhaw</small>
<small><b>Nick Name:</b> White-Fire | May | Al</small>
<small><ul><b>[Name Info]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Alchemy:</i> Pronounced "Al-kuh-mee" | Meaning to be remade into something great.</small></li>
 <li><small><i>Mayhaw:</i> Pronounced "M-ay-haw" | Given the name based on the tart, yet equally sweet flavor of the fruit that so matches her nature.</small></li>
 <li><small><i>White-Fire:</i> Pronounced "Wahyt Fahyuh-r" | The label displaying her rank and tribe | <i>Used by distant tribemates/strangers.</i></small></li>
 <li><small><i>May:</i> Pronounced "M-ay" | A shortened form of 'Mayhaw' | <i>Used by those familiar with her in her youth.</i></small></li>
 <li><small><i>Al:</i> Pronounced "Al" | A shortened form of 'Alchemy' | <i>Used by those familiar with her true name- i.e. Mew for simplicity's sake.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Sex]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Female</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Gender Identity]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Female | <i>Prefers "she/her"</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Age]</b></ul></small><small><b>Arrival Age:</b> 6 moons</small>
<small><b>Current Age:</b> 6 moons</small>
<small><b>Birth Season/Date:</b> <u>IC:</u> Mid Autumn; Year 102 | <i><u>OOC:</u> March 24th, 2016</i></small>
<small><b>Zodiac Sign:</b> Aries ♈</small>

<u><b>|| Appearance ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Description]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Although a small cat, Alchemy is a rather sturdy one as she bears the structure of well-built breeds. Her long-furred pelt of charcoal- nearly black- fur is full of soft twists that just fall short being full curls. These twists of fur are seen mostly on her joints and legs, as well as her neck and ears. None of these twists occur on her tail, however. The young she-cat's height is no where near that of average for her age, and this is due to being the runt of her litter. This can no impacted her strength though, and Alchemy is quite the little tank.

While the majority of her pelt is solid in color and same in texture, a few oddities take place near her rear. Being silky and longer than the rest of her pelt, Al's tail is adorn in alternating colors of pale orange and cream, and the fur often drapes itself against the ground when she walks. Her hind legs also sport the same cream color as her tail as their backs and underpaws are colored pale cream. These do sport the same premature coils matching the rest of her pelt. The young she-cat also bears what are called 'odd eyes,' having a bright green left eye and a pale blue right eye that had failed to receive enough melanin as a kit in order to fully change. Her nose is a dusky grey that matches her pads in color, and her whiskers are black in hue.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Breed]</b></ul></small>               <small><b>Most Prominent:</b> <a href="http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2014/01/02/519853/large/curly-selkirk-rex-black-kitten-available-52c5e0aea363d.jpg">Selkirk Rex</a> | <a href="http://www.petguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/turkish-van-2-668x501.jpg">Turkish Van</a> | <a href="http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b8/13/54/b8135469911b8fb5470712bc859171dc.jpg">Singapura</a> | <a href="http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.vetstreet.com%2Fa0%2F495a20a33911e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FDevon-Rex-3-645mk062211.jpg">Devon Rex</a> | <a href="http://dims.vetstreet.com/dims3/MMAH/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.vetstreet.com%2F06%2F9717a0a33e11e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FLaPerm-3-645mk062211.jpg">LaPerm</a> | <a href="https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/Sonny_Bunny.jpg">Himalayan (Flame Point Variant)</a></small>
              <small><b>Least Prominent:</b> <a href="http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.vetstreet.com%2Fef%2F21fcc0a32e11e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FCornish-Rex-4-645mk062211.jpg">Cornish Rex</a> | <a href="http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Somali-cat6.jpg">Somali</a></small>

<small><ul><b>[Notable Features]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Floofy Tail</b> | <i>Turkish Van/Himalayan trait</i>  | Her large tail proves to be the focal point of her pelt, appearing more downy and soft versus the rest of her curly fur. The color also clashes with her coat, making it stand out even more.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Wonky Fur</b> | <i>Selkirk Rex/Turkish Van/Himayalan/LaPerm traits</i>  | Alchemy sports a bit of wayward fur in turns of length as her pelt seems to not know how long it wishes to be. While the majority of her coat is short and curly to an extent, some of her fur is rather loose and silky, including her tail and ruffled bang. While her tail is only problematic to her in terms of grooming, Al's bang hangs in her face and often gets in her way.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Odd-Eyes</b> | <i>Turkish Van trait</i>  | Al happens to sport the odd genetics to cause <u>complete heterochromia</u>. It is often forgotten that Al has dual-colored eyes due to the bang that hangs in front of her right eye.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Big Ears/Tufted Tips</b> | <i>Devon Rex trait/LaPerm traits</i> | Though not completely unusual, Al sports rather large ears that bear small tufts of fur on the tips, making them appear fluffy and even greater in size. As a young cat, such often allows for her to pick up on sounds and thus feeds her curiosity of the unknown.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Small Stature</b> | <i>Singapura trait</i> | It doesn't help that she's considered the runt of her litter, but Al was destined to remain a small cat having the blood of such a small breed running in her veins. Somehow, it managed to stunt the qualities of the larger breeds in her pedigree.</small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Distinct Colors]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Charcoal Grey | Peachy Orange | Blonde Cream</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Pelt]</b></ul></small>                  <small><b>Pattern:</b> <i>Solid</i> - Body is a pure color though the tail bears thick striping.</small>
                 <small><b>Fur Type:</b> <i>Downy</i> - Medium length and fairly dense | Very oily, somewhat waterproof, and curled around her body with a silkier tail.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Scars]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</small>

<small><ul><b>[Allergies]</b></ul></small>                    <small>Pollen | <i>Very susceptible to hay fever during the spring months, Alchemy becomes a sniveling mess.</i></small>
                    <small>Bees | <i>Mildly allergic, a sting or two will only cause skin irritation and puffiness. Multiple stings lead to worse reactions.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Size]</b></ul></small>                  <small><b>Height:</b> 6.5 inches at withers | <i>Smaller than most others, but still growing.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Weight:</b>  5.6 lbs | <i>Smol bab weight</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Build]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Small, but stocky.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Gait]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Swift, but fairly discombobulated and clumsy.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Scent]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Living within the rocky mountains, she carries the dry smell of clay about her. Along with this could the scent of pine be distinguished as well. However, more often than dirt, the young she-cat smells like the harsh and choking aroma of smoke and even occasionally burnt fur.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Muscle]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Due to the fact that her father enjoyed swimming, Alchemy followed in his steps and often spent her time in any body of water she could fit into out. Thus, the muscles in her tiny legs are rather lean and strong from constant use.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Tattoo Design]</b></ul></small>                    <small>Alchemy's <u>inactive</u> tattoo is a pair of small, teardrop-shaped flames that spouts from the corner of her eye, with the smaller shape resting within the larger- similarly to the design of common propane icons | <i>Alchemy's <u>active</u> tattoo initially appears as a trio of her inactive design, formed into a half flower around the outer corner of her eye. Small, angular flames flare off like fluttering petals towards her ear and ignite in a glowing torch on the tip of her ear, her tuft the flame. Instead of her eye glowing in the same orange hue as her tattoo, it flickers on and off in an ominous way.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Blood Type]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>B</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Accessories]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>N/A</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Statistics ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Basic Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Dexterity:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Strength:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Speed:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Stamina:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Constitution:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Wisdom:</b> <i>0.5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Intelligence:</b> <i>1.5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Accuracy:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Charisma:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sensitivity:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Immunity:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Health Stats]</b></ul></small>                  <small><b>Physical:</b> <i>9.5</i>/10 | Only knocking off 0.5 for allergies during the seasons in which they arise, Alchemy's in tiptop shape. Though she may develop hearing complications over time, for now as a young, scrappy apprentice, she's perfectly fine.</small>

<small><b>Mental:</b> <i>9</i>/10 | I knocked off one point because, though she is sound in mind- albeit ignorant and stupid- she is still feeling the grief and guilt of leaving her family. As a young cat, she's doing well to stifle her feelings, but they sometimes wear down on her subconscious.</small>

<small><b>Pain Threshold:</b> <i>6</i>/10 | A scrappy little thing, Alchemy can take a good amount of pain. The damn cat sets herself on fire, for Spirits' sake! But she's still young and physical injuries do hurt her, major or minor. Fuck, even fire ants make the cat complain like she's lost a limb.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Specific Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Stealth:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Climbing:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Swimming:</b> <i>8.5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Hunting:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Fighting:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Memory:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Tactility:</b> <i>0.2</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Depth Perception:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sight:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sound:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Smell:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Taste:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Touch:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Tribe Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Tribe]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Birth Tribe:</b> N/A</small>
<small><b>Past Tribe:</b> N/A</small>
<small><b>Current Tribe:</b> Fire Tribe</small>

<small><ul><b>[Tattoo]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>White-Fire</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Rank]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Apprentice | <i>Aspiring Soldier</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Ability]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Primary | <i>Fire Manipulation</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Mentor]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Soulbond]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Skills]</b></ul>
<small><i>1-10; Progression of Mastery</i></small></small><ul><li><small><b>Skill I:</b> Smokescreen
<small><i>You can summon and use smoke in a variety of ways. However, whether you’re using it offensively or defensively, prepare for a wicked cough if you breath in your own smoke.
1</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill II:</b> Furnace
<small><i>You can heat up the air around your body!
1</i>/10</small></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Signature Move]</b></ul></small>                    <small>N/A</small>

<u><b>|| Pedigree ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Immediate Family]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Father:</b>
Amber ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Mother:</b>
Aspen ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Littermates:</b>
Hemlock ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
Milkweed ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Extended Family]</b></ul></small> <small><i><a href="http://sta.sh/0lsh7hj4wwh">Extended Family Tree</a></i></small>

<u><b>|| Personality ||</u>

<small><i><b>"Soo....-huff huff-...anyone wanna help me clean this smoke stink from my fur...?"</b></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Spirited | Resilient | Tenacious | Intuitive | Impish | Cantankerous | Moronic]</b></ul></small>
<small> <b>|| Spirited ||</b> Rambunctious and energetic are just a few choice words one would use to describe Alchemy right off the bat. One merely has to look at the cat once to know that she's a wild spirit who seems as if she is untamable. This boisterous behavior keeps her on her toes, as well as those around her, and while she can be quite annoying at times, the positive energy she emits is pretty contagious and can be found lifting little blue spells here and there for others.</small>

<small> <b>|| Resilient ||</b> Just as most young beings are, Alchemy isn't fazed long by negative outcomes and is extremely quick to bounce back from adversity. No matter how hard she is hit physically or emotionally, she's not one to stay down for long and often appears as a little beacon of light for others in terms of hope and drive. This also adds to how obnoxious her bull-headedness is...</small>

<small> <b>|| Tenacious ||</b> To say Alchemy is stubborn is just about an understatement. Al is a little fireball with plenty of energy to spare when it comes to doing anything and everything, and plenty of bite when it comes to retaliating against someone who believe differently than her. She's always willing to back up the things she believes in, even if its something absolutely stupid and pointless, and won't stand for anyone who tries to tell her otherwise. This makes for some troubling instances in teaching the younger cat, but also has its use as she isn't easily swayed by others.</small>

<small> <b>|| Intuitive ||</b> Al isn't very rational by any means, and coupled with fast-paced speed that always seemed to animate her, she is well known for rushing into things without thinking. However, that isn't to say she's a complete fool- in fact, almost any time Al acts on her gut feeling, she tends to correct with her actions. One might say that her body is smarter than her brain.</small>

<small> <b>|| Impish ||</b> Youthful and spry, Alchemy is always open to play, and this includes even those who would rather not contribute to her games. Al has been well-known to pull others against their own free will into her silly games and enact pranks on the same targets. All in all, she's a little shit-starter, but at least to her, it's all in good fun.</small>

<small> <b>|| Cantankerous ||</b> <strike>Despite how easy it is to get along with her at first, many find themselves quickly annoyed and frustrated with Alchemy, and this is usually because of a couple different things, but nothing tops her difficult personality. Alchemy is a young and sometimes ornery cat who doesn't usually like seeing eye to eye with logic, and she often finds herself partaking in heated arguments with others. It's pretty rare for the she-cat to back down to even an older cat when its comes to an argument, and even more uncommon when she actually heeds the other cat's words sincerely.</small>

<small><b>|| Moronic ||</b> Although very welcoming and open in personality and intuitive, it doesn't change that fact that Alchemy pretty much pulled the short stick in terms of intelligence. She's a very genuine cat when it comes to her words, but even those often come out a little twisted or stupid. She may be one of the wildest fires, but she's certainly not one of the brightest. And while some may find her oblivious nature adorable at times, it's often more trouble that it's worth as stupidity has its way of making trouble wherever it goes.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Secondary Traits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i><b>Sarcastic</b>
When the planets align, there is the chance that a clever joke can come from the mouth of the idiot.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Slobby</b>
Al really doesn't care about how she appears to others, and is too busy fucking off to care about cleaning herself up.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Uncaring</b>
Not completely unfeeling, Al is a little tactless at times. Moreover, she cares more about the comfort of herself than others.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Guilty</b>
When she knows she has done something wrong, she visibly shows her guilt upon her face and hesitation in her actions.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Humorous</b>
She loves laughing and making others laugh too!!</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Hot-Tempered</b>
She's quick to snap over things, little or big, if she seems them as important.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[MBTI Type]</b></ul></small>                      <small>ENFP | <i><a href="http://www.personality-central.com/ISTJ-personality.html">Summary</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Humor Level]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Dank memes</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Views]</b></ul></small>             <small><b>Political:</b> <i>"I don't really care about the politics of the Tribes; I really don't understand them. They have such a weird relationship- allies one second and then enemies the next. Why can't we just stick to our own borders and keep to ourselves? Then again, how would we prove who is the better Tribe?"</i></small>
           <small><b>Spiritual:</b> <i>"How cool are they?! The best Spirit picked me and gave me fire powers! There can't be anything cooler! But I'm sure the other six are pretty great too."</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Extras]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>She was the runt of her litter, thus explaining why she is so small despite having to the blood of larger breeds of cats coursing through her veins. She still gets some flak for her size by those who know how to grind her gears.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>She often appears 'messy' due to her inability to keep her curly fur maintained and neat. This is because of how her fur is too short for the twists in her pelt to create complete ringlets and the fur merely sticks out awkwardly in various places. She gets too frustrated with trying to maintain it and has begun overlooking her own grooming.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>She likes to jump on, surprise, and make uncomfortable her friends and tribemates whenever she can. Although she tends to get scolded for doing such, deep down, Al believes that it is a way to break tension as well as walls that separate cats. However, there are instances in which she takes things too far and is left feeling guilty for seriously upsetting her target.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Though the reason why is unknown, Alchemy has an odd affinity for the massacre of insects. Whether it be eating beetles, smoking butterflies out of their cocoons, or trying to urinate on ant hills, she find the act of crushing bugs thrilling and addictive.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Because of her high energy level, it is not odd to find that Alchemy has a high metabolism to match. However, because there is a limit on how much prey a cat can take as their share, one would assume Al to always be hungry. And she would be if it weren't for her little stash. Of bugs, that is. While where this little snackery dwells is unknown to everyone except Al herself, many rumor that she keeps part of it hidden away in her nest and often prefer to sleep away from her.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Due of the aforementioned tidbit (see just above), Alchemy is pleased to have the ability to sleep away from others. Despite not being the most clever cat, she has figured that to avoid sleeping near others, all she has to do is slip a few creepy crawlies into her nest at night to drive her tribe mates away. To her, the relaxation of being able to sprawl out greatly outweighs the feeling of a crawling pelt.</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Sexuality ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Sexual Orientation]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Confused?</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Romantic Orientation]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Confused?</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Preferences]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>As of yet, Alchemy isn't completely sure as to what or who she likes when it comes to romance or sexual relationships. As she grew up in relative isolation from other cats, the only others she ever spent time with being her family and a few other loners here and there- and with how she was closer to her father than anyone else, she often found him admirable. Though she technically isn't 'attracted' to Amber, she is slightly infatuated with her father's appearance. As of such, she has a fondness for soft, long coats- usually light, warm colors, and bright eyes. As a daddy's girl, she is the rough 'n tumble type, so it's expected that she won't fancy a sissy-boy or someone who doesn't like the occasional romp. But with time and after she develops her tastes through experiences with others, these may change.

Currently, all she knows about love is that if spring fever is anything like hay fever, she wants nothing to do with it.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Fluff Tracker]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i><a href="http://sta.sh/01uixrlh9f37"></a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Crush]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Previous Relations]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Status]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Single</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Lover]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Mate]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Kits]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Fertility]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Unknown at current time | <i>To be determined after first litter is born.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dam Qualities]</b></ul></small>                  <small><b>Pros:</b> ??? | <i>Too early to know</i></small>
                 <small><b>Cons:</b> ??? | <i>Too early to know</i></small>

<u><b>|| History ||</u>

<small><ul><b><a href="http://mewmehh.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Xeno-s-History-620378287"> History in Prose</a></b></ul></small>

<u><b>|| Trivia ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Memes]</b></ul></small>                       <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Voice Actor]</b></ul></small>                    <small>Lauren Landa as Kyoko Sakura | Puella Magi Madoka Magica
                                      <i>|| A bit of a rough, yet feminine voice with a prepubescent squeak. || </i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Sins]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Oof- maybe....<u>Wrath</u>? <u>Greed</u> too probs...</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Symbolism]</b></ul></small>                  <small><b>The Rex:</b> <i>In respect to the Selkirk, Devon, and Cornish Rexes in her bloodline, she is a muddle of of rexies. Thus, I shall her the 'Rex' e3e <small>(Plus, I like thinking of her as a tiny, angry T-Rex kitty!)</small></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Favorites]</b></ul></small>                  <small><b>Location:</b> Mt. Tsurai | <i>Although she hasn't been, it's her favorite place to look at.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Food:</b> Magpie | <i>She likes the taste of it. She also likes the taste of frog.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Game:</b> Wrestling | <i>She likes to playfight. Hide-and-Seek is a close second.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Activity:</b> Training | <i>Whether practicing hunting, fighting, or using her powers, she loves to try and prove herself.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Season:</b> Summer | <i>The heat makes her stronger, of course!</i></small>
                 <small><b>Time of Day:</b> Afternoon | <i>She loves the feeling of the sun soaking into her skin.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Skill:</b> "Heart of a Dragon" | <i>Although she can't yet use it, the thought of breathing fire excites her.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Color:</b> Red | <i>Although fire is more orangy yellow, she sees red as the strongest of colors.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Tribe:</b> Fire Tribe | <i>She's biased :3</i></small>
                 <small><b>Tribemate:</b> ??? | <i>She needs to make friends.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Outside Triber:</b> ??? | <i>See above ^^^ </i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Least Favorites]</b></ul></small>                  <small><b>Location:</b> Outland Edges | <i>They remind her of where she came from, and the family she left behind.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Food:</b> Shrew | <i>She thinks they make those who eat them moody.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Game:</b> Tag | <i>With her short legs and sore-loser attitude, she's not a fun cat to play tag with..</i></small>
                 <small><b>Activity:</b> Studying | <i>When she has to focus her mind on things for a long period of time, she gets bored and frustrated.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Season:</b> Winter | <i>The snow's too cold and there's not enough color.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Time of Day:</b> Night | <i>It makes it hard for her to see and its not very warm.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Ability:</b> Smokescreen | <i>Sort of a love-hate relationship, she get easily frustrated with the ability because she always breaths it in.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Color:</b> Black | <i>It's boring and reminds her of when her fur gets in her face.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Tribe:</b> N/A | <i>She has yet to have a bad time with any of them.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Tribemate:</b> N/A | <i>Really has no qualms with any of her tribemates.</i></small>
                 <small><b>Outside Triber:</b> Xeno | <i>More of a headcanon, she and Xeno often butt heads. She thinks of Xeno as a know-it-all.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Likes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Swimming- she may be a member of Fire Tribe, but old habits die hard.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Bugs- eating and fucking with them, that is!</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Sleeping- she enjoys sprawling out and relaxing.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Games- she can basically turn any time into playtime.</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Dislikes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Cuddling- it makes her body tingly.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Snow- it's too cold.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Worrywarts- she doesn't tend to level with them.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Scholars- similarly to worrywarts, she doesn't like how dumb they make her look.</i></small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Secret]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Although she may not completely wish it, she sometimes wonders what it would be like to part of Water Tribe.
                                      OOC: <strike>OOC: Her bang is just a reason not to draw another eye.</strike> It was the same reason for Xeno too....</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dreams]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Make a good friend</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Make a best friend</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Not burn herself using her skills for once</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Form a family</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Gain a rival</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Try eating shark</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become someone's soulbond</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become a competent soldier></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Die in order to protect someone else</i></small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Fears]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Die without leaving a legacy</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose a friend</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Letting someone else change her beliefs</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Kill someone with her own paws</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Have someone hate her</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Be unable to protect someone dear</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become afraid of Mt. Tzurai's</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Tidbits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>She's the funnest character for me to draw because of her expressions. They too fun :3</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Alchemy's spirit animal would totally be a fucking dinosaur. Like a Rex or a raptor. Or a Frilled Lizard...</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>If in the Pokemon world, she'd love Durant and hate Hawlucha.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>If she could cook like people, she'd only be able to prepare raspberry lemon pancakes.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>I wanna do series of animations of the Hamilton musical, and she'd be the lead.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>In my head-canon, she and Xeno are at each others' throats because she believes Xeno to be a 'copy-cat' and Xeno claims Al is the copier because she came second.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>On the opposite side of the coin, she gets along rather well with my (future) Pink-Water, Ruka. Whether this is because they both had weird bangs or because they both hate Xeno is uncertain ^^'</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Roleplay Information ||</u>

<small><i>[RP from PokéPark on Pokefarm - Babayaga the Delphox]</i></small><ul><small>Honey gold eyes leered in the darkness of the rain which was now much stronger than the former sprinkle of droplets it had evolved from. A faint hiss sounded against the pattering of the shower overhead as the droplets evaporated off the plume of fur that the fox Pokemon donned. Babayaga's upper lip curled as a growl escaped her lungs, flattening her large ears to the best of her ability. With her thick tail lashing uneasily, the slender Delphox shrank back further into the underground, which seemed to grow tighter around her the further she moved. In her current size- even being one of the smaller creatures in the breed- was still much more problematic when it came to hiding. So easy it had been to shy away into a tangle of dense vegetation to avoid the rain as a Fennekin- even a Braixen. But now Baba seemed to be the brunt of nature's frustrations as the falling droplets broke through the barrier that the dark canopy of foresty trees had once held in strength before the thin membranes of the leaves grew heavy and limp with water.

<i>Sizzling.</i> Sizzling was not good. It proved too loud of a sound, even for the rain-filled air that gave a soft splatter with every collision between the draining sky and accepting earth. It would only take one Pokemon with the keenest of hearing to pinpoint the sizzle- even higher chances that they would catch sight of the steam- and Baba was doomed. There was hardly a chance she could win a battle on a sunny day, let alone a heavily rainy one. The dangerous threat of being found was too much for the frantic creature to take and the towering Fox Pokemon tore off into a run on all four- appearing quite awkward albeit, but faster than she would've got it travelling upright on her hind legs. She had to get out of this drizzly wood and as she fled, a trail of steam followed more slowly in pursuit as it floated from her hissing pelt. It didn't take long for the Fire-Type to come across a cavern, and though it smelled of foreign scents that made her skin crawl with paranoia, the thought of remaining out in the cold wetness of the outside world when she was already becoming sopping wet was more than enough to send her packing into the cave without a hint of hesitation.

Upon entering the stony mouth of the landscape, Baba had not an inkling as to where she was, what else was in inside with her, and how well she would fare before the weather let up. In an attempt to quash any feelings of terror or regret for entering the unusual cavern, the scrawny Delphox elicited a thin streak of flame from her honey-toned muzzle and grinned a bit at the sound of loud fizzling as the jet of fire evaporated what water she trailed in from the stone floor and charred a small portion of the area. And while the spot was still hot with embers, the tall fox creature hurriedly hunkered down and curled into as tight of a ball as she could ever get. The sudden warmth was enticing and drew a purr from deep within her throat, though the feeling was short-lived as the rest of her damp hide smothered out the lasting little lives of heat. But at least she could dry there in peace. <i>Hopefully....</i></small></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Timezone]</b></ul></small>                      <small>CDT |  <i>UTC/GMT -5 hours</i></small>

<small><i>:bulletgreen: | <b>Desirable</b>
:bulletyellow: | <b>Acceptable</b>
:bulletred: | <b>Undesireable</b>
:bulletwhite: | <b>Ask Me</b></small>
<small><ul><b>[I've finally decided on my RP platforms ^^]</b></ul></small> <small>:bulletgreen: <b>Note RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Skype</b></small>
<small>:bulletyellow: <b>Google Document RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletred: <b>Chatroom RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Drawing/Sketch RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Comment RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Other</b></small>
<hr>
:iconThe-Golden-Butterfly: :icontgb-firetribe:

<h3>PLEASE DO NOT STEAL</h3>
Alchemy & fam © :iconmewmehh:

All other characters © their respective owners

<a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/"> The Golden Butterfly</a> © <b>Atalae</b> (Founder)  & <b>Vinscribbles</b> (Successor)

Last edited by MewMew100 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alchemy forrrrmmmm Empty Re: Alchemy forrrrmmmm

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:51 pm

<ul><small><b>Edit:</b>
09/29/16: Here comes the propane kitty- CUE HANK HILL!!
07/16/16: CHANGE EVERYTHING!! HNNGH!!</ul><hr><u><b>|| Basic Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Names]</b></ul></small><small><b>Spirit Name:</b> Alchemy</small>
<small><b>Kit Name:</b> Mayhaw</small>
<small><b>Nick Name:</b> White-Fire | May | Al</small>
<small><ul><b>[Name Info]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Alchemy:</i> Pronounced "Al-kuh-mee" | Meaning to be remade into something great.</small></li>
<li><small><i>Mayhaw:</i> Pronounced "M-ay-haw" | Given the name based on the tart, yet equally sweet flavor of the fruit that so matches her nature.</small></li>
<li><small><i>White-Fire:</i> Pronounced "Wahyt Fahyuh-r" | The label displaying her rank and tribe | <i>Used by distant tribemates/strangers.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>May:</i> Pronounced "M-ay" | A shortened form of 'Mayhaw' | <i>Used by those familiar with her in her youth.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Al:</i> Pronounced "Al" | A shortened form of 'Alchemy' | <i>Used by those familiar with her true name- i.e. Mew for simplicity's sake.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Sex]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Female</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Gender Identity]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Female | <i>Prefers "she/her"</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Age]</b></ul></small><small><b>Arrival Age:</b> 7 moons</small>
<small><b>Current Age:</b> 7 moons</small>
<small><b>Birth Season/Date:</b> <u>IC:</u> Mid Autumn; Year 102 | <i><u>OOC:</u> March 24th, 2016</i></small>
<small><b>Zodiac Sign:</b> Aries ♈</small>

<u><b>|| Appearance ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Description]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Although a small cat, Alchemy is a rather sturdy one as she bears the structure of well-built breeds. Her long-furred pelt of charcoal- nearly black- fur is full of soft twists that just fall short being full curls. These twists of fur are seen mostly on her joints and legs, as well as her neck and ears. None of these twists occur on her tail, however. The young she-cat's height is no where near that of average for her age, and this is due to being the runt of her litter. This can no impacted her strength though, and Alchemy is quite the little tank.

While the majority of her pelt is solid in color and same in texture, a few oddities take place near her rear. Being silky and longer than the rest of her pelt, Al's tail is adorn in alternating colors of pale orange and cream, and the fur often drapes itself against the ground when she walks. Her hind legs also sport the same cream color as her tail as their backs and underpaws are colored pale cream. These do sport the same premature coils matching the rest of her pelt. The young she-cat also bears what are called 'odd eyes,' having a bright green left eye and a pale blue right eye that had failed to receive enough melanin as a kit in order to fully change. Her nose is a dusky grey that matches her pads in color, and her whiskers are black in hue.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Breed]</b></ul></small>              <small><b>Most Prominent:</b> <a href="http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2014/01/02/519853/large/curly-selkirk-rex-black-kitten-available-52c5e0aea363d.jpg">Selkirk Rex</a> | <a href="http://www.petguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/turkish-van-2-668x501.jpg">Turkish Van</a> | <a href="http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b8/13/54/b8135469911b8fb5470712bc859171dc.jpg">Singapura</a> | <a href="http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.vetstreet.com%2Fa0%2F495a20a33911e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FDevon-Rex-3-645mk062211.jpg">Devon Rex</a> | <a href="http://dims.vetstreet.com/dims3/MMAH/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.vetstreet.com%2F06%2F9717a0a33e11e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FLaPerm-3-645mk062211.jpg">LaPerm</a> | <a href="https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/Sonny_Bunny.jpg">Himalayan (Flame Point Variant)</a></small>
             <small><b>Least Prominent:</b> <a href="http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.vetstreet.com%2Fef%2F21fcc0a32e11e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FCornish-Rex-4-645mk062211.jpg">Cornish Rex</a> | <a href="http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Somali-cat6.jpg">Somali</a></small>

<small><ul><b>[Notable Features]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Floofy Tail</b> | <i>Turkish Van/Himalayan trait</i>  | Her large tail proves to be the focal point of her pelt, appearing more downy and soft versus the rest of her curly fur. The color also clashes with her coat, making it stand out even more.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Wonky Fur</b> | <i>Selkirk Rex/Turkish Van/Himayalan/LaPerm traits</i>  | Alchemy sports a bit of wayward fur in turns of length as her pelt seems to not know how long it wishes to be. While the majority of her coat is short and curly to an extent, some of her fur is rather loose and silky, including her tail and ruffled bang. While her tail is only problematic to her in terms of grooming, Al's bang hangs in her face and often gets in her way.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Odd-Eyes</b> | <i>Turkish Van trait</i>  | Al happens to sport the odd genetics to cause <u>complete heterochromia</u>. It is often forgotten that Al has dual-colored eyes due to the bang that hangs in front of her right eye.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Big Ears/Tufted Tips</b> | <i>Devon Rex trait/LaPerm traits</i> | Though not completely unusual, Al sports rather large ears that bear small tufts of fur on the tips, making them appear fluffy and even greater in size. As a young cat, such often allows for her to pick up on sounds and thus feeds her curiosity of the unknown.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Small Stature</b> | <i>Singapura trait</i> | It doesn't help that she's considered the runt of her litter, but Al was destined to remain a small cat having the blood of such a small breed running in her veins. Somehow, it managed to stunt the qualities of the larger breeds in her pedigree.</small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Distinct Colors]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Charcoal Grey | Peachy Orange | Blonde Cream</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Pelt]</b></ul></small>                 <small><b>Pattern:</b> <i>Solid</i> - Body is a pure color though the tail bears thick striping.</small>
                <small><b>Fur Type:</b> <i>Downy</i> - Medium length and fairly dense | Very oily, somewhat waterproof, and curled around her body with a silkier tail.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Scars]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</small>

<small><ul><b>[Allergies]</b></ul></small>                    <small>Pollen | <i>Very susceptible to hay fever during the spring months, Alchemy becomes a sniveling mess.</i></small>
                   <small>Bees | <i>Mildly allergic, a sting or two will only cause skin irritation and puffiness. Multiple stings lead to worse reactions.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Size]</b></ul></small>                 <small><b>Height:</b> 6.5 inches at withers | <i>Smaller than most others, but still growing.</i></small>
                <small><b>Weight:</b>  5.6 lbs | <i>Smol bab weight</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Build]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Small, but stocky.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Gait]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Swift, but fairly discombobulated and clumsy.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Scent]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Living within the rocky mountains, she carries the dry smell of clay about her. Along with this could the scent of pine be distinguished as well. However, more often than dirt, the young she-cat smells like the harsh and choking aroma of smoke and even occasionally burnt fur.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Muscle]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Due to the fact that her father enjoyed swimming, Alchemy followed in his steps and often spent her time in any body of water she could fit into out. Thus, the muscles in her tiny legs are rather lean and strong from constant use.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Tattoo Design]</b></ul></small>                    <small>Alchemy's <u>inactive</u> tattoo is a pair of small, teardrop-shaped flames that spouts from the corner of her eye, with the smaller shape resting within the larger- similarly to the design of common propane icons | <i>Alchemy's <u>active</u> tattoo initially appears as a trio of her inactive design, formed into a half flower around the outer corner of her eye. Small, angular flames flare off like fluttering petals towards her ear and ignite in a glowing torch on the tip of her ear, her tuft the flame. Instead of her eye glowing in the same orange hue as her tattoo, it flickers on and off in an ominous way.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Blood Type]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>B</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Accessories]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>N/A</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Statistics ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Basic Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Dexterity:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Strength:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Speed:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Stamina:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Constitution:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Wisdom:</b> <i>0.5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Intelligence:</b> <i>1.5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Accuracy:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Charisma:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sensitivity:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Immunity:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Health Stats]</b></ul></small>                 <small><b>Physical:</b> <i>9.5</i>/10 | Only knocking off 0.5 for allergies during the seasons in which they arise, Alchemy's in tiptop shape. Though she may develop hearing complications over time, for now as a young, scrappy apprentice, she's perfectly fine.</small>

<small><b>Mental:</b> <i>9</i>/10 | I knocked off one point because, though she is sound in mind- albeit ignorant and stupid- she is still feeling the grief and guilt of leaving her family. As a young cat, she's doing well to stifle her feelings, but they sometimes wear down on her subconscious.</small>

<small><b>Pain Threshold:</b> <i>6</i>/10 | A scrappy little thing, Alchemy can take a good amount of pain. The damn cat sets herself on fire, for Spirits' sake! But she's still young and physical injuries do hurt her, major or minor. Fuck, even fire ants make the cat complain like she's lost a limb.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Specific Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Stealth:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Climbing:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Swimming:</b> <i>8.5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Hunting:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Fighting:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Memory:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Tactility:</b> <i>0.2</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Depth Perception:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sight:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sound:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Smell:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Taste:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Touch:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Tribe Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Tribe]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Birth Tribe:</b> N/A</small>
<small><b>Past Tribe:</b> N/A</small>
<small><b>Current Tribe:</b> Fire Tribe</small>

<small><ul><b>[Tattoo]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>White-Fire</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Rank]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Apprentice | <i>Aspiring Soldier</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Ability]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Primary | <i>Fire Manipulation</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Mentor]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Soulbond]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Skills]</b></ul>
<small><i>1-10; Progression of Mastery</i></small></small><ul><li><small><b>Skill I:</b> Smokescreen
<small><i>You can summon and use smoke in a variety of ways. However, whether you’re using it offensively or defensively, prepare for a wicked cough if you breath in your own smoke.
1</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill II:</b> Furnace
<small><i>You can heat up the air around your body!
1</i>/10</small></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Signature Move]</b></ul></small>                    <small>N/A</small>

<u><b>|| Pedigree ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Immediate Family]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Father:</b>
Amber ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Mother:</b>
Aspen ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Littermates:</b>
Hemlock ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
Milkweed ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Extended Family]</b></ul></small> <small><i><a href="http://sta.sh/0lsh7hj4wwh">Extended Family Tree</a></i></small>

<u><b>|| Personality ||</u>

<small><i><b>"Soo....-huff huff-...anyone wanna help me clean this smoke stink from my fur...?"</b></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Spirited | Resilient | Tenacious | Intuitive | Impish | Cantankerous | Moronic]</b></ul></small>
<small> <b>|| Spirited ||</b> Rambunctious and energetic are just a few choice words one would use to describe Alchemy right off the bat. One merely has to look at the cat once to know that she's a wild spirit who seems as if she is untamable. This boisterous behavior keeps her on her toes, as well as those around her, and while she can be quite annoying at times, the positive energy she emits is pretty contagious and can be found lifting little blue spells here and there for others.</small>

<small> <b>|| Resilient ||</b> Just as most young beings are, Alchemy isn't fazed long by negative outcomes and is extremely quick to bounce back from adversity. No matter how hard she is hit physically or emotionally, she's not one to stay down for long and often appears as a little beacon of light for others in terms of hope and drive. This also adds to how obnoxious her bull-headedness is...</small>

<small> <b>|| Tenacious ||</b> To say Alchemy is stubborn is just about an understatement. Al is a little fireball with plenty of energy to spare when it comes to doing anything and everything, and plenty of bite when it comes to retaliating against someone who believe differently than her. She's always willing to back up the things she believes in, even if its something absolutely stupid and pointless, and won't stand for anyone who tries to tell her otherwise. This makes for some troubling instances in teaching the younger cat, but also has its use as she isn't easily swayed by others.</small>

<small> <b>|| Intuitive ||</b> Al isn't very rational by any means, and coupled with fast-paced speed that always seemed to animate her, she is well known for rushing into things without thinking. However, that isn't to say she's a complete fool- in fact, almost any time Al acts on her gut feeling, she tends to correct with her actions. One might say that her body is smarter than her brain.</small>

<small> <b>|| Impish ||</b> Youthful and spry, Alchemy is always open to play, and this includes even those who would rather not contribute to her games. Al has been well-known to pull others against their own free will into her silly games and enact pranks on the same targets. All in all, she's a little shit-starter, but at least to her, it's all in good fun.</small>

<small> <b>|| Cantankerous ||</b> <strike>Despite how easy it is to get along with her at first, many find themselves quickly annoyed and frustrated with Alchemy, and this is usually because of a couple different things, but nothing tops her difficult personality. Alchemy is a young and sometimes ornery cat who doesn't usually like seeing eye to eye with logic, and she often finds herself partaking in heated arguments with others. It's pretty rare for the she-cat to back down to even an older cat when its comes to an argument, and even more uncommon when she actually heeds the other cat's words sincerely.</small>

<small><b>|| Moronic ||</b> Although very welcoming and open in personality and intuitive, it doesn't change that fact that Alchemy pretty much pulled the short stick in terms of intelligence. She's a very genuine cat when it comes to her words, but even those often come out a little twisted or stupid. She may be one of the wildest fires, but she's certainly not one of the brightest. And while some may find her oblivious nature adorable at times, it's often more trouble that it's worth as stupidity has its way of making trouble wherever it goes.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Secondary Traits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i><b>Sarcastic</b>
When the planets align, there is the chance that a clever joke can come from the mouth of the idiot.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Slobby</b>
Al really doesn't care about how she appears to others, and is too busy fucking off to care about cleaning herself up.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Uncaring</b>
Not completely unfeeling, Al is a little tactless at times. Moreover, she cares more about the comfort of herself than others.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Guilty</b>
When she knows she has done something wrong, she visibly shows her guilt upon her face and hesitation in her actions.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Humorous</b>
She loves laughing and making others laugh too!!</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Hot-Tempered</b>
She's quick to snap over things, little or big, if she seems them as important.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[MBTI Type]</b></ul></small>                      <small>ENFP -The Inspirer | <i><a href="http://www.personality-central.com/ENFP-personality.html">Summary</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Humor Level]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Dank memes</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Views]</b></ul></small>            <small><b>Political:</b> <i>"I don't really care about the politics of the Tribes; I really don't understand them. They have such a weird relationship- allies one second and then enemies the next. Why can't we just stick to our own borders and keep to ourselves? Then again, how would we prove who is the better Tribe?"</i></small>
          <small><b>Spiritual:</b> <i>"How cool are they?! The best Spirit picked me and gave me fire powers! There can't be anything cooler! But I'm sure the other six are pretty great too."</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Extras]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>She was the runt of her litter, thus explaining why she is so small despite having to the blood of larger breeds of cats coursing through her veins. She still gets some flak for her size by those who know how to grind her gears.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>She often appears 'messy' due to her inability to keep her curly fur maintained and neat. This is because of how her fur is too short for the twists in her pelt to create complete ringlets and the fur merely sticks out awkwardly in various places. She gets too frustrated with trying to maintain it and has begun overlooking her own grooming.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>She likes to jump on, surprise, and make uncomfortable her friends and tribemates whenever she can. Although she tends to get scolded for doing such, deep down, Al believes that it is a way to break tension as well as walls that separate cats. However, there are instances in which she takes things too far and is left feeling guilty for seriously upsetting her target.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Although she is a big stupid, Alchemy has a pretty golden memory- when it comes to tribal lore. Her memory in regards to training and practice is shotty and unimpressive, but when it comes to tribe history, cats' names, and family trees are seared permanently into her brain as it is also her greatest interest.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Though the reason why is unknown, Alchemy has an odd affinity for the massacre of insects. Whether it be eating beetles, smoking butterflies out of their cocoons, or trying to urinate on ant hills, she find the act of crushing bugs thrilling and addictive.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Because of her high energy level, it is not odd to find that Alchemy has a high metabolism to match. However, because there is a limit on how much prey a cat can take as their share, one would assume Al to always be hungry. And she would be if it weren't for her little stash. Of bugs, that is. While where this little snackery dwells is unknown to everyone except Al herself, many rumor that she keeps part of it hidden away in her nest and often prefer to sleep away from her.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Due of the aforementioned tidbit (see just above), Alchemy is pleased to have the ability to sleep away from others. Despite not being the most clever cat, she has figured that to avoid sleeping near others, all she has to do is slip a few creepy crawlies into her nest at night to drive her tribe mates away. To her, the relaxation of being able to sprawl out greatly outweighs the feeling of a crawling pelt.</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Sexuality ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Sexual Orientation]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Confused?</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Romantic Orientation]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Confused?</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Preferences]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>As of yet, Alchemy isn't completely sure as to what or who she likes when it comes to romance or sexual relationships. As she grew up in relative isolation from other cats, the only others she ever spent time with being her family and a few other loners here and there- and with how she was closer to her father than anyone else, she often found him admirable. Though she technically isn't 'attracted' to Amber, she is slightly infatuated with her father's appearance. As of such, she has a fondness for soft, long coats- usually light, warm colors, and bright eyes. As a daddy's girl, she is the rough 'n tumble type, so it's expected that she won't fancy a sissy-boy or someone who doesn't like the occasional romp. But with time and after she develops her tastes through experiences with others, these may change.

Currently, all she knows about love is that if spring fever is anything like hay fever, she wants nothing to do with it.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Fluff Tracker]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i><b>-<a href="http://sta.sh/01uixrlh9f37"></a>-</b></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Sexy Stats]</b></ul></small>
<small><b>-Not Yet Unlocked-</b></small>

<small><ul><b>[Crush]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Previous Relations]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Status]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Single</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Lover]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Mate]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Kits]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Fertility]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Unknown at current time | <i>To be determined after first litter is born.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dam Qualities]</b></ul></small>                 <small><b>Pros:</b> ??? | <i>Too early to know</i></small>
                <small><b>Cons:</b> ??? | <i>Too early to know</i></small>

<u><b>|| History ||</u>

<small><ul><b><a href="http://mewmehh.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Alchemy-s-History-637235659"> History in Prose</a></b></ul></small>

<u><b>|| Trivia ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Memes]</b></ul></small>                       <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Voice Actor]</b></ul></small>                    <small>Lauren Landa as Kyoko Sakura | Puella Magi Madoka Magica
                                     <i>|| A bit of a rough, yet feminine voice with a prepubescent squeak. || </i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Sins]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Oof- maybe....<u>Wrath</u>? <u>Greed</u> too probs...</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Symbolism]</b></ul></small>                  <small><b>The Rex:</b> <i>In respect to the Selkirk, Devon, and Cornish Rexes in her bloodline, she is a muddle of of rexies. Thus, I shall her the 'Rex' e3e <small>(Plus, I like thinking of her as a tiny, angry T-Rex kitty!)</small></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Likes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Swimming- she may be a member of Fire Tribe, but old habits die hard.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Bugs- eating and fucking with them, that is!</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Sleeping- she enjoys sprawling out and relaxing.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Games- she can basically turn any time into playtime.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Favorites]</b></ul></small>                 <small><b>Location:</b> Mt. Tsurai | <i>Although she hasn't been, it's her favorite place to look at.</i></small>
                <small><b>Food:</b> Magpie | <i>She likes the taste of it. She also likes the taste of frog.</i></small>
                <small><b>Game:</b> Wrestling | <i>She likes to playfight. Hide-and-Seek is a close second.</i></small>
                <small><b>Activity:</b> Training | <i>Whether practicing hunting, fighting, or using her powers, she loves to try and prove herself.</i></small>
                <small><b>Season:</b> Summer | <i>The heat makes her stronger, of course!</i></small>
                <small><b>Time of Day:</b> Afternoon | <i>She loves the feeling of the sun soaking into her skin.</i></small>
                <small><b>Skill:</b> "Heart of a Dragon" | <i>Although she can't yet use it, the thought of breathing fire excites her.</i></small>
                <small><b>Color:</b> Red | <i>Although fire is more orangy yellow, she sees red as the strongest of colors.</i></small>
                <small><b>Tribe:</b> Fire Tribe | <i>She's biased :3</i></small>
                <small><b>Tribemate:</b> ??? | <i>She needs to make friends.</i></small>
                <small><b>Outside Triber:</b> ??? | <i>See above ^^^ </i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dislikes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Cuddling- it makes her body tingly.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Snow- it's too cold.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Worrywarts- she doesn't tend to level with them.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Scholars- similarly to worrywarts, she doesn't like how dumb they make her look.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Least Favorites]</b></ul></small>                 <small><b>Location:</b> Outland Edges | <i>They remind her of where she came from, and the family she left behind.</i></small>
                <small><b>Food:</b> Shrew | <i>She thinks they make those who eat them moody.</i></small>
                <small><b>Game:</b> Tag | <i>With her short legs and sore-loser attitude, she's not a fun cat to play tag with..</i></small>
                <small><b>Activity:</b> Studying | <i>When she has to focus her mind on things for a long period of time, she gets bored and frustrated.</i></small>
                <small><b>Season:</b> Winter | <i>The snow's too cold and there's not enough color.</i></small>
                <small><b>Time of Day:</b> Night | <i>It makes it hard for her to see and its not very warm.</i></small>
                <small><b>Ability:</b> Smokescreen | <i>Sort of a love-hate relationship, she get easily frustrated with the ability because she always breaths it in.</i></small>
                <small><b>Color:</b> Black | <i>It's boring and reminds her of when her fur gets in her face.</i></small>
                <small><b>Tribe:</b> N/A | <i>She has yet to have a bad time with any of them.</i></small>
                <small><b>Tribemate:</b> N/A | <i>Really has no qualms with any of her tribemates.</i></small>
                <small><b>Outside Triber:</b> Xeno | <i>More of a headcanon, she and Xeno often butt heads. She thinks of Xeno as a know-it-all.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Secret]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Although she may not completely wish it, she sometimes wonders what it would be like to part of Water Tribe.
                                     OOC: <strike>OOC: Her bang is just a reason not to draw another eye.</strike> It was the same reason for Xeno too....</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dreams]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Make a good friend</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Make a best friend</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Not burn herself using her skills for once</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Form a family</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Gain a rival</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Try eating shark</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become someone's soulbond</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become a competent soldier></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Die in order to protect someone else</i></small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Fears]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Die without leaving a legacy</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose a friend</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Letting someone else change her beliefs</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Kill someone with her own paws</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Have someone hate her</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Be unable to protect someone dear</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become afraid of Mt. Tzurai's</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Tidbits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>She's the funnest character for me to draw because of her expressions. They too fun :3</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Alchemy's spirit animal would totally be a fucking dinosaur. Like a Rex or a raptor. Or a Frilled Lizard...</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>If in the Pokemon world, she'd love Durant and hate Hawlucha.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>If she could cook like people, she'd only be able to prepare raspberry lemon pancakes.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>I wanna do series of animations of the Hamilton musical, and she'd be the lead.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>In my head-canon, she and Xeno are at each others' throats because she believes Xeno to be a 'copy-cat' and Xeno claims Al is the copier because she came second.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>On the opposite side of the coin, she gets along rather well with my (future) Pink-Water, Ruka. Whether this is because they both had weird bangs or because they both hate Xeno is uncertain ^^'</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Roleplay Information ||</u>

<small><i>[RP from PokéPark on Pokefarm - Babayaga the Delphox]</i></small><ul><small>Honey gold eyes leered in the darkness of the rain which was now much stronger than the former sprinkle of droplets it had evolved from. A faint hiss sounded against the pattering of the shower overhead as the droplets evaporated off the plume of fur that the fox Pokemon donned. Babayaga's upper lip curled as a growl escaped her lungs, flattening her large ears to the best of her ability. With her thick tail lashing uneasily, the slender Delphox shrank back further into the underground, which seemed to grow tighter around her the further she moved. In her current size- even being one of the smaller creatures in the breed- was still much more problematic when it came to hiding. So easy it had been to shy away into a tangle of dense vegetation to avoid the rain as a Fennekin- even a Braixen. But now Baba seemed to be the brunt of nature's frustrations as the falling droplets broke through the barrier that the dark canopy of foresty trees had once held in strength before the thin membranes of the leaves grew heavy and limp with water.

<i>Sizzling.</i> Sizzling was not good. It proved too loud of a sound, even for the rain-filled air that gave a soft splatter with every collision between the draining sky and accepting earth. It would only take one Pokemon with the keenest of hearing to pinpoint the sizzle- even higher chances that they would catch sight of the steam- and Baba was doomed. There was hardly a chance she could win a battle on a sunny day, let alone a heavily rainy one. The dangerous threat of being found was too much for the frantic creature to take and the towering Fox Pokemon tore off into a run on all four- appearing quite awkward albeit, but faster than she would've got it travelling upright on her hind legs. She had to get out of this drizzly wood and as she fled, a trail of steam followed more slowly in pursuit as it floated from her hissing pelt. It didn't take long for the Fire-Type to come across a cavern, and though it smelled of foreign scents that made her skin crawl with paranoia, the thought of remaining out in the cold wetness of the outside world when she was already becoming sopping wet was more than enough to send her packing into the cave without a hint of hesitation.

Upon entering the stony mouth of the landscape, Baba had not an inkling as to where she was, what else was in inside with her, and how well she would fare before the weather let up. In an attempt to quash any feelings of terror or regret for entering the unusual cavern, the scrawny Delphox elicited a thin streak of flame from her honey-toned muzzle and grinned a bit at the sound of loud fizzling as the jet of fire evaporated what water she trailed in from the stone floor and charred a small portion of the area. And while the spot was still hot with embers, the tall fox creature hurriedly hunkered down and curled into as tight of a ball as she could ever get. The sudden warmth was enticing and drew a purr from deep within her throat, though the feeling was short-lived as the rest of her damp hide smothered out the lasting little lives of heat. But at least she could dry there in peace. <i>Hopefully....</i></small></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Timezone]</b></ul></small>                      <small>CDT |  <i>UTC/GMT -5 hours</i></small>

<small><i>:bulletgreen: | <b>Desirable</b>
:bulletyellow: | <b>Acceptable</b>
:bulletred: | <b>Undesireable</b>
:bulletwhite: | <b>Ask Me</b></small>
<small><ul><b>[I've finally decided on my RP platforms ^^]</b></ul></small> <small>:bulletgreen: <b>Note RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Skype</b></small>
<small>:bulletyellow: <b>Google Document RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletred: <b>Chatroom RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Drawing/Sketch RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Comment RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Other</b></small>
<hr>
:iconThe-Golden-Butterfly: :icontgb-firetribe:

<h3>PLEASE DO NOT STEAL</h3>
Alchemy & fam © :iconmewmehh:

All other characters © their respective owners

<a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/"> The Golden Butterfly</a> © <b>Atalae</b> (Founder)  & <b>Vinscribbles</b> (Successor)

Last edited by MewMew100 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:37 am; edited 6 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:39 am

<b><i>"Mirage"</i></b> | Through the combined use of the skills <u>Smokescreen</u> and <u>Heat Wave</u>, Alchemy can use the sweltering heat of the surrounding area to fog the vision of her enemies and cast an illusion. The illusion, of course, is the portrayal of multiple Alchemies, each one a clone made from smoke. These can easily be dissipated by applying any sort of force upon them. However, they can also do a little bit of damage of their own through Alchemy's ability to move them about and buffet her opponents with hot air to the body.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down