Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddox Form

Go down

Maddox Form Empty Maddox Form

Post  MewMew100 Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:45 pm

<ul><small><b>Edit:</b>
00/00/00: ~~ </ul><hr><u><b>|| Basic Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Names]</b></ul></small><small><b>Full Name:</b> Maddox Elliot Lancraft</small>
<small><b>Nick Name:</b> Madd | Maddie | Elliot</small>
<small><ul><b>[Name Info]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Maddox:</i> Pronounced "Mad-oks" | Meaning 'fortunate' within the Welsh language; she was given such a name in the hopes that Lady Luck would shine down upon her.</small></li>
<li><small><i>Madd:</i> Pronounced "Mad" | A shortened version of her name, although more in reference to her aggressive personality. | <i>Used by those close to her.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Maddie:</i> Pronounced "Mad-ee" | Another shortened version of her name, although she personally hates it. | <i>Used by others Madd finds annoying.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Elliot:</i> Pronounced "El-ee-uh t" | Her given middle name which she uses as a Pseudonym at times to hide herself. | <i>Used by herself.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Sex]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Female</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Gender Identity]</b></ul></small> <small>Female | <i>Prefers "she/her"</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Age]</b></ul></small><small><b>Current Age:</b> 19 Years</small>
<small><b>Birth Season/Date:</b> <u>IC:</u> Mid Autumn | <i>October 30th</i></small>
<small><b>Zodiac Sign:</b> Scorpio ♏</small>

<u><b>|| Appearance ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Description]</b></ul></small> <small><i>A fairly tall, large-eared queen with a close, short coat of glossy charcoal-black fur. Xeno's tail is surprisingly long and wispy, and her legs are lanky, but no longer delicate. Instead, moons of training and running have strengthen them and only lean muscle makes up her doe-like legs. To go with her slender build designed for speed, she has small paws that are light and easy to move.

The she-cat also has a small, creamy white spot on the middle of her upper back like an egg between her shoulder blades, as well as a semi-circle of four while dots around her right eye socket, and a single, smaller spot near the corner of her mouth on the left side. The she-cat has only one working eye of deep emerald and a sclera more of a dark eggshell color, sported on her left side. The right eye is missing and in its place is a dark hole where an eye of the same color once dwelled. Because of her dusky coat, it is often hard to make out, and thus isn't as gruesome as a cat with a paler coat's would appear.

As of late, she has been wearing a cut jewel of a massive opal in the socket.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Breed]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Most Prominent:</b> <a href="http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.vetstreet.com%2F65%2F236280a2ab11e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FBombay-1-645mk062211.jpg">Bombay</a> | <a href="http://www.sunbriar-turkish-angoras.com/resources/PC09_167.jpg">Turkish Angora</a> | <a href="http://www.purrsiaoriental.com/images/oriental/kennedy_lg.jpg">Oriental Shorthair (Tabby Variant)</a> | <a href="http://nextranks.com/data_images/cats/havana-brown/havana-brown-06.jpg">Havana Brown</a></small>
<small><b>Least Prominent:</b> <a href="http://www.catbreedsjunction.com/images/korat-cat-breed-facts1.jpg">Korat</a> | <a href="http://r.ddmcdn.com/s_f/o_1/APL/uploads/2014/07/1405100719064B02FTG_12730701301197_Siamese.jpg">Siamese</a></small>

<small><ul><b>[Notable Features]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Silky Tail</b> | <i>Turkish Angora trait</i> | Her silken tail has appeared much cleaner and well-kept as she has matured, and often stands as a new focal point for her appearance over everything else. This is because it remains as a fluid beauty despite her now rigid body and posture.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Peculiar Pelt Palate</b> | <i>Bombay/Oriental Shorthair traits</i> | The odd spotting on her body was a battle between the solid black coloration of her Bombay blood and the heavily tabbied blood of her Oriental Shorthair blood. Although her pelt came out with minimal markings, both striped and spotted tabby patterns run heavily in her bloodline.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Opalescent Eyes</b> | <i>Havana Brown trait</i> | The lovely green hue that dances along the line separating eggshell from emerald comes from the slightly stifled Havana Brown blood coursing through her veins.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Large Ears</b> | <i>Oriental Shorthair trait</i> | Although not much of a focal point to her appearance, Xeno has a pair of pretty big ears which look almost bat-like. Although she found them a bit annoying in her gangly youth, now that Xeno has grown fully, the size of her ears is no longer a bother. Their size doesn't do much to assist in hearing any better than others.</small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Distinct Colors]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Charcoal Black | Creamy White</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Pelt]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Pattern:</b> <i>Solid</i> - Body is a pure color, though her face and back bears faint spotting.</small>
<small><b>Fur Type:</b> <i>Smooth</i> - Thin, close coat | Very sleek, and somewhat soft on longer portions of fur. Oiliness is average.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Scars]</b></ul></small> <small>Gaping hole in right eye socket | <i>Received from an encounter with a hungry hawk.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Allergies]</b></ul></small> <small>N/A | <i>After receiving treatment for her previous pad infection, Xeno's body has managed to produce an abundance of antibodies that has cleared up any mild allergies that she may have had in her youth.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Size]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Height:</b> 15.0 inches at withers | <i>Taller than most others.</i></small>
<small><b>Weight:</b> 8.9 lbs | <i>Not super heavy, but has some muscle weight</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Build]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Svelte, and well-toned.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Gait]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Extremely elegant and precise in any speed of stride.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Scent]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Being that she lives within the deep recesses of the densest of forests, Xeno carries the musty scent of sod and rodent musk. Occasionally, the odd tang of metal can be tasted in her presence through her use of minerals and ore.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Muscle]</b></ul></small> <small><i>As she has been training more and more lately, she has built up an extensive amount of lean muscle in not only her legs, but her full body like belly and neck. Thus, she runs like a well-oiled machine.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Tattoo Design]</b></ul></small> <small>Based off the foliage of the Sweet Potato, Xeno's <u>inactive</u> tattoo is comprised of a heart-shaped leaf with a long, curling vine that branches off into two parts. Upon the break between the two tendrils sits a second leaf, though this one is much smaller, and the longer, lower tendril bears three tight coils | <i>Xeno's <u>active</u> tattoo design is a collection of coiling vines which wrap down along the length of her right foreleg, with a few leaves appearing at the nodes of branching vine tendrils. Root-like hairs arch over the individual toes of her forepaw as if they were stretching to reach the earth floor. A few longer vines wind up her chest and neck to reach her face, where a heart-shaped twist of vines rest in the location of her heart- albeit on the opposite of her chest. Said vines continue up her head's eyeless socket and end in large curls on her forehead. Two large, feather-esque leaves fan on the outer corner of her eyeless socket, and give off a mystical lash-like effect.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Blood Type]</b></ul></small> <small><i>A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Accessories]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Opal Jewel Piece:</b> A rather massive chuck of an opal that was mined in Earth Tribe that was cut and cleaned up for Xeno to wear in her eye socket similarly to how a glass eye would be worn. She now wears it in memory of Kapua | <i>Originally received from an exploration with Kapua in Earth Tribe.</i></small></li></ul><ul><li><small><b>Star Stone Piercing:</b> A tinier-than-usual portion of the famous Star Stone that filled its insides. Bearing a glossy red appearance, it is often mistaken for a ruby by the less informed | <i>Originally received from the Star Stone at Ezrael's Lake. Later fashioned into a piercing by a professional in the art.</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Statistics ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Basic Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Dexterity:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Strength:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Speed:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Stamina:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Constitution:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Wisdom:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Intelligence:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Accuracy:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Charisma:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sensitivity:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Immunity:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Health Stats]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Physical:</b> <i>9.5</i>/10 | Took .5 off for hunger; besides that, she is in peak shape and muscle tone. She hasn't had an infection in quite a few moons as her immunity has stepped up in strength, and after exercising her body, her depth perception and visibility now matches those with two clear eyes.</small>

<small><b>Mental:</b> <i>7.5</i>/10 | Still lucid and logically-driven, Xeno gets a slightly lower rate in the mental health category due to her now commonplace internal crises. These don't do much at first glance, but they seem to build upon her level of stress. So technically, her issue is more emotional than mental.</small>

<small><b>Pain Threshold:</b> <i>8.9</i>/10 | Xeno still registers pain like most others and doesn't derive any pleasure from it. However, due to the time where she lost her eye to a hawk, the pain she felt then has managed to jade her a little to pain overall. The nerve endings in her right eye socket have been so damaged that she no longer has feeling in the tissues found there either.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Specific Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Stealth:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Climbing:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Swimming:</b> <i>2</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Hunting:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Fighting:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Memory:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Tactility:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Depth Perception:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sight:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sound:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Smell:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Taste:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Touch:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Tribe Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Tribe]</b></ul></small><small><b>Birth Tribe:</b> N/A</small>
<small><b>Past Tribe:</b> N/A</small>
<small><b>Current Tribe:</b> Earth Tribe</small>

<small><ul><b>[Tattoo]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Green-Earth</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Rank]</b></ul></small> <small>Adult | <i>Scholar</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Ability]</b></ul></small> <small>Secondary | <i>Modification Manipulation</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Former Mentor]</b></ul></small> <small><i><a href="http://snowwire.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Adalin-ref-441861494">Adalin</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Apprentice]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Soulbond]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Skills]</b></ul>
<small><i>1-10; Progression of Mastery</i></small></small><ul><li><small><b>Skill I:</b> What's Out There
<small><i>With increased capacity for sensing vibrations through the ground, you can sense things from a distance.
7</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill II:</b> Stone Claws
<small><i>You can manipulate your claws, making them slightly longer, but also nearly unbreakable. You can use this for fighting or other activities such as digging.
9</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill III:</b> Fury
<small><i>You can store your excess energy into the earth and absorb it later, potentially using it to empower your attacks or simply re-energize you.
4</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill IV:</b> Grasping Roots
<small><i>You can manipulate the roots of trees around you, bringing them above ground to do your bidding.
8</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill V:</b> Outta My Way
<small><i>You have the strength to knock down and uproot trees.
1</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill VI:</b> Alchemy
<small><i>You can interchange the molecular structures of rocks and minerals, for example causing a ruby to turn into a diamond, or a regular rock into gold.
8</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill VII:</b> Mineral Manipulation
<small><i>You can manipulate and bend minerals, including metallic ones, into new shapes.
6</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill VIII:</b> Master of the Earth
<small><i>You can manipulate the earth telekinetically; i.e. lifting it above your head with nothing but thought, throwing it only through your connection with the earth.
2</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill IX:</b> Medusa's Stare
<small><i>You can summon rocks and bind them to any surface or living creature, including yourself. With enough concentration and force of will, you can imprison your opponent entirely in stone.
3</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill X:</b> Adaption
<small><i>You can turn your body into any kind of rock/stone by simply touching it, while still retaining the power to move normally (includes metal, glass, diamonds, etc).
1</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill XI:</b> Puppetmaster
<small><i>You can detect even the smallest amount of iron in the bodies of other creatures and manipulate it!
2</i>/10</small></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Signature Move]</b></ul></small> <small><b><i>"Petrify"</i></b> | Through the combined use of the skills <u>Mineral Manipulation</u>, <u>Alchemy</u>, and <u>Puppetmaster</u>, Xeno has created the ability to alter the various mineral nutrients in a living body. Rather than fiddling with all of those, however, Xeno manipulates the fine levels of phosphorus found in the muscle and bone tissues to ultimately freeze a target for a period of time. This not only stalls their physical movement, but also the rate at which one's body heals.

In smaller targets, she can change the molecular structure of the phosphorus to that of a gas, deemed toxic enough to kill, and poison the target from the inside. However, in the body of anything bigger than a rabbit, Xeno can only stall their movements for a period of mere minutes. As for the stunning of the body's cell reproduction, the stronger the focus, the longer the wait, but the affect of freezing caps out after 72 hours.

Rather than a means to kill, Xeno typically does this in an attempt to avoid fighting. Relaxing the body of another to the point where they cannot move, she can then flee freely or drag them back to where they initially came from without getting torn up.</small>

<u><b>|| Pedigree ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Immediate Family]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Father:</b>
Robin ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Mother:</b>
Darkie ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Littermates:</b>
Rock ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
Mist ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Extended Family]</b></ul></small> <small><i><a href="http://sta.sh/02gkxw5h1tg5">Extended Family Tree</a></i></small>

<u><b>|| Personality ||</u>

<small><i><b>*existential cringing*</b></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Hearty | Wise | <strike>Lax</strike> | Motivated | Realistic | Cheeky | Wily | Tender | Prudent]</b></ul></small> <small> <b>|| Hearty ||</b>
<strike>Jovial and loud, Xeno is ever the optimist in life and the tribe. She's quick to make others feel comfortable and welcome by use of her open nature and strong sense of approachability. Along these lines, she doesn't have much of a personal bubble, and often finds herself well beyond the bounds of others'. However, when in a good mood, it seems that most don't mind her close contact simply because it's better when she's peppy and jolly rather than snippy, such as when she's trying to sleep or relax. And despite the rather blunt attitude that she tends to sport, her words are genuine and usually meant to be kind.</strike>
With all that has happened as of late, Xeno's outward demeanor has drastically changed, but not completely. The cat is still a friendly one, but more cautious and careful in whom she decides to interact with outside her tribe. Within it, however, she is a much warmer soul and finds ease in the company of others. The energy she gives off is still a relaxed one and her presence, when her pelt lies flat, is one that brings comfort and familiarity to those inside and outside the Earth Tribe camp.</small>

<small> <b>|| Wise ||</b>
<strike>Xeno's open, outward appearance is what usually leads others to assume the she-cat is stupid. In fact, many factors about her make her out to seem dull and dimwitted- her lack of drive, quickness to oppose senior tribemates, and simply her fondness of avoiding tasks and overlooking small details in the things she does.</strike> However, Xeno truly is what's considered an 'old soul'. When serious, or even interested enough in a situation, her words can be ripened with knowledge thought unattainable for the lax cat, and she tends to use said wisdom to turn heads during the most interesting of moments. <strike>It helps that when she isn't trudging around lazily, Xeno is nose-deep into something new, doing her best to feed her mind about the world around her and to extend her knowledge as a scholar's student.</strike>
As her age has ripened with experience, so has her intelligence and wisdom. Clinical and calculated, she's not one to make risky calls unless it only affects herself, and even then, there is a method to her madness. Much of her wisdom has been derived from her thoughts as she pondered and worried over all the misfortune that has befallen the tribes and any personal traumas that she has had to suffer through. She wishes that those younger than her can learn from her mistakes. And for those lucky to have gained her full attention, they may receive an earful of the rare unfiltered thoughts and ideals of the black queen.</small>

<small> <b>|| <strike>Lax</strike> | Motivated ||</b>
<strike>To say this she-cat's lazy is an understatement. Xeno's greatest efforts are often seen in avoiding work as she's said to always have become a shadow whenever there's work to be done. In the same way that she is physically lazy, Xeno's temper is extremely relaxed, as if she couldn't care about what is happening in the world around her, so long as if it has nothing to do with her. She always has a clever excuse about her mouth and three escape routes in mind when trying to work her way out of...well, work. Even more so, her temper is extremely chill and it is not easy to get her riled up. Only very few topics actually bother Xeno, and if she isn't confronted with one of those, then there really isn't much reason for her to get excited.</strike>
No longer is the cat lazy and seeking refuge from work. In fact, she's become quite the opposite. Driven by her desire to aid her tribe in their time of need, Xeno has turned around her child act and has started taking responsibility over her actions and the wellbeing of the Earth Tribe. This isn't to say that she no longer likes lounging around and relaxing, but she'd feel more comfortable doing so after a long day's work ensuring the health and safety of her tribemates.</small>

<small> <b>|| Realistic ||</b>
<strike>Though bright and cheery most of the time</strike>, Xeno is thoroughly rational and capable of seeing the truth in most things. She's not one to get easily excited over things, <strike>and though most believe this to be an example of her laziness,</strike> it is in fact because she's wise enough to understand that she dislikes being let down, and thus doesn't expect miracles or acts of the ancestors to happen. <strike>It is along these same lines that she is considered an atheist and sometimes a 'buzzkill'. Even the concept of the Ceremony of Light puts her mind into a downward spiral as she tries to understand and create a reasonable explanation as to why the tattoos and powers appear. It's as if she's in almost constant denial.</strike>
Still ever the realist, Xeno does not let her actions and thoughts become swayed by hope in miracles and the like. She still does not believe that things can happen magically through anything except action. While her belief in the Spirits has been solidified, Xeno thinks over things logically and tries to apply a shred of intelligence to anything abnormal that comes across her path. And her moods are less likely to be dashed than others, especially now that her attitude on life is a little more grim.</small>

<small> <b>|| <strike>Cheeky</strike> | Confident ||</b>
Brash and ballsy, Xeno's spirit as a hell-raiser is rather infamous among her tribemates as she enjoys finding ways to annoy others. No matter if she's up and moving, or curled up in her nest, Xeno has no problem sporting a cocky attitude, and more often than not finds herself in trouble for disrespecting her seniors. It can be amusing for some, and completely annoying and distasteful to others. She doesn't often mean to be offensive or crude, but at times, her stubborn nature wishes to take over or she simply just finds the interaction too hilarious to back down. Such is why this behavior of hers has yet to cease.</strike>
No longer that much of a shitstarter, Xeno is still ballsy and bold. However, it is more out of pure confidence in herself than a youthful rebellion. Her actions are smart, and thus when she feels she has the right move, she will take it in perfect stride. She has no problem trouncing another's who if it means proving herself correct, but she has developed a bit more tact as an adult. She only flaunts her feathers when she feels it is deemed appropriate.</small>

<small> <b>|| Wily ||</b>
<strike>Although she often acts so tommishly that many mistaken her for a male or homosexual butch,</strike> Xeno is a she-cat with beguiling bone in her body, or two. She's clever and silver-tongued, and makes for one hell of a trickster in terms of an argument. This doesn't help with talking to those who know of her wisdom as she often finds ease in making asses of them all. This extends from how she watched her mother interact with others, <strike>and while she still has a ways to go before she reaches Darkie's lilting level, Xeno is still a master of the art among those of her age.</strike>
As a full-fledged adult, Xeno has certainly become one well-versed in the art of seduction and using her assets to her advantage. This includes having use of her keen knowledge of subtle gestures, expressions, and tones. And while not a tactic she uses often, the she-cat has no fear in demonstrating her honey-smooth moves and clever tongue.</small>

<small> <b>|| Tender ||</b>
As she has been coming to terms with all the trauma shaking Nandryx, Xeno's hardened exterior has crumbled some to make way for a more motherly figure. This isn't to say that she's become mush, but the previously cold cat has grown soft. She often finds herself seeking out others to ensure their wellbeing, and while this almost exclusively applies to Earth Tribe as of now- a product of her loyalty- Xeno still finds herself wanting to aid those close to her in the other tribes. Not yet tender enough to sink to 'Mommy status,' Xeno could see herself filling the role of a Nursemaid well if the chance arose, and she no longer would bat a lash at the thought of caring for those other than herself.</small>

<small> <b>|| Prudent ||</b>
This isn't to say Xeno wasn't careful during her youth; she just has altered where the majority of her caution lies. In her youth, her actions were guarded and wariness could be seen in how she carried herself and how her body language appeared. However, now it is what she says and how she says it that is carefully monitored and calculated before each reply. Her actions are calculated as well, but not to the extent of sensitivity applied to her words. In a period like the one facing the Tribes as of late, the word of one has the equivalent impact of the actions of many, and Xeno does not want to be the very one who may set into motion a war.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Secondary Traits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i><b>Attentive</b>
Xeno is much more keenly aware of what happens in her tribe and territory and is almost never out of the loop.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Posh</b>
She carries herself in a very particular manner that somewhat demands a level of respect from her peers.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Self-Aware</b>
Xeno has become quite displaced with the belief of where she stands in the world and often ponders the fragile lives of felines.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Nonchalant</b>
She has become rather jaded to the subtly awful things that happen and seems to save her worries for more pressing matters.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Aloof</b>
After the loss of many cats during the plague, including cats close to Xeno, she has tried to somewhat distance herself from others to preserve her own emotions.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Somber</b>
The devastation that the tribes have been going through have been weighing down on Xeno, adding up upon her shoulders with each passing moon and she finds it very tasking to keep up her cool facade.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[MBTI Type]</b></ul></small> <small>ISTJ | <i><a href="http://www.personality-central.com/ISTJ-personality.html">Summary</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Humor Level]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Dark and sarcastic; so real it hurts</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Views]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Political:</b> <i>"I am not pleased in the slightest at the thought of an impending war. With formerly calm, neutral tribes rearing up and my own tribe acting alone as rebels against the changes, I'm very worried. Not that I won't stand by my tribe; I just don't think of it as a very sound response to rebel alone. Perhaps if Fire Tribe, Air Tribe, and Shadow Tribe would attempt to weigh in? But still, war is coming, and I cannot flee...."</i></small>
<small><b>Spiritual:</b> <i>"I can't say I'm a die-hard believer in everything that happens around us which we cannot explain beyond 'It's the work of the Spirits!' Everything happens because of a very particular reason, and although I do have some belief in the existence of the Spirits of Nandryx, it doesn't mean that I'm through with seeking out the logic in everything that happens here. I am still myself, with powers or not."</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Extras]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Xeno has an unusually high IQ with the ability to formulate strategies on the spot. Although she isn't rash, she's quick to think and often is a whole ten pawsteps ahead of others. It worked well coupled with her previously lazy and unmoved demeanor. Now, it is even stronger partnered with her strong intuition and serious nature.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><strike>Although she may not seem it, Xeno is very touchy about the topic of her right eye. This is because she is usually never asked about it, and thus, she doesn't think about it. However, when anyone makes reference to it, or any idea that she may be inferior or lacking in ability, she becomes worked up and almost unreasonable.</strike></i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Wits aren't the only thing that is quick about Xeno. <strike>Though she hardly ever displays it,</strike> she is fairly fast in terms of speed. Her long legs and small paws help to increase her stride while their litheness decreases weight and drag. <strike>She usually only runs at full speed when there is a serious ordeal, or when she is on patrol and unaware of it. Even when racing against others, she doesn't reach her limit.</strike>
Xeno's speed has been greatly enhanced through training and she uses it to her advantage more and more often. It is the only thing that makes up her less powerful offense more tactically practical.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><strike>Though she doesn't favor cuddling with others as some may assume from her lack of understanding of personal space, Xeno has a bad habit of sprawling out while asleep, and often ends up kicking others nearby. Even when others specifically move away from her nest to avoid her wayward limbs, the slumberous she-cat has the uncanny ability to find herself rolling into others' nests, as if she had blessed with the task of keeping her denmates from having peaceful sleeps.</strike>
As a product of her more attentive nature, Xeno is more acutely aware of where her tribemates are resting as has made careful sleeping a new second nature skill within her arsenal. This was originally derived from her wanting to not impede on the recuperation of her ailing tribemates. She is also more of a fan of snuggling, as she now deems it an appropriate means of showing appreciation and affection to those close to her, but many are still blind to this fact. Xeno doesn't announce this softie fact about herself either.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><strike>Despite living amongst others who believe completely and utterly in the idea that the ancestors exist, Xeno's sense of rationality keeps her from believing in the starry, sky-bound ancestors. Instead, the name of 'Alriyel' only leaves her mouth when she's making a joke or using sarcasm. Even her participation in the Light Tribe's statue's ceremony in order to receive her tattoo, Xeno feels as if it were merely a dream and she has yet to come up with a reason as for why her tattoo appeared. Though she gets along with most others, her deadpanning about her lack of spirituality tends to put a damper on her relationships with others.</strike></i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Xeno wasn't too fond of having others refer to her as her spirit-given name. However, as of recent occurrences and some new-found understanding of the importance of a name and the Spirits, the cat formerly known only as Egg now answers to and even introduces herself as Xeno, at last.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>During the course of the last couple of moons, with all the drastic changes seeming to take place, Xeno's outlook on life and her own existence has come to a screeching halt. In seeing the frail mortality of those around her during the plague, and witnessing her former mentor's mental deterioration, Xeno has become much more reserved in personality. Pulling on the reigns of her previously outgoing and free-spirited ways, she has become more aloof and lost within her thoughts; more conscious of her minimal meaning in the vast scheme of things, and surprisingly more driven to make her presence valued within the tribe.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Despite the fact that she's mentally exhausting herself in her seemingly constant existential crises, Xeno has toyed around with the idea of becoming a mother, as not only it a duty that only queens can do as a valued action to the world, but Xeno herself would really enjoy mirroring the feelings that her own mother bore towards herself. However, the fear of being vulnerable as a pregnant queen during a potential upcoming war between the tribes currently trumps her desires of becoming a mother.</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Sexuality ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Sexual Orientation]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Demisexual</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Romantic Orientation]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Demiromantic</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Preferences]</b></ul></small> <small><i>As of now, it has been made apparent that Xeno's tastes in others in terms of attraction are both vague and particular. Xeno still doesn't fancy specific pelt palates or eye colors. Peculiar and strange markings and abnormalities draw her attention, it seems, and this could be attributed to her desire to find another like herself. Instead of being shallow, Xeno's attraction is more focused on personality quirks. She fancies those whom she can understand on a deeper level, and those even more so when she can communicate her emotions and intentions without speaking. Truly, what she seems to now seek in a mate is a life-long partner.

Currently, her emotions are conflicted; her affections lie in different places, directed at two different individuals:
<b><a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/art/Azadeh-TGB-Blue-Shadow-486679486">Azadeh</a></b> - The sense of mystery and confusion that the Shadow Triber instills in Xeno keeps her interests piqued.
<b><a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/art/tGB-Cooper-549161035">Cooper</a></b> - The feeling of comfort and familiarity that Xeno has established with Cooper has developed into devotion, keeping her emotionally tethered to the tom as he has accepted her at her worst.</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Fluff Tracker]</b></ul></small> <small><i><a href="http://sta.sh/02rnwkpz19i"></a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Crush]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Previous Relations]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Status]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Single</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Lover]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Mate]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Kits]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Fertility]</b></ul></small> <small>Unknown at current time | <i>To be determined after first litter is born.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dam Qualities]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Pros:</b> N/A | <i>Nothing much to set her aside from other queens.</i></small>
<small><b>Cons:</b> Narrow hips | <i>She may have difficulty during birth.</i></small>

<u><b>|| History ||</u>

<small><ul><b><a href="http://mewmehh.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Xeno-s-History-620378287"> History in Prose</a></b></ul></small>

<u><b>|| Trivia ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Memes]</b></ul></small> <small><i><a href="http://sta.sh/0ud7pa2hcct">Relationships</a> | <a href="http://sta.sh/01d8dadd13l3">RP Tracker</a> | <a href="http://sta.sh/025bq2vdopc6">Active Tattoo</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Voice Actor]</b></ul></small> <small>Michelle Ruff as Rukia Kuchiki | Bleach
<i>|| A deep, rich alto; she carries it in a softer, more serious tone as of late. || </i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Sins]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Probably still <u>Sloth</u> a little. I could also see maybe <u>Envy</u>, but for unknown reasons.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Symbolism]</b></ul></small> <small><b>The Bird:</b> <i>In respect to her name, her history has been written out as if she personified a bird, though no particular species has yet to be chosen.</i></small>
<small><b>The Doe:</b> <i>Description-wise, Xeno's structure relates to what others would attribute to a female deer. Thus, Xeno has become the embodiment of the noir doe; graceful, enchanting, and dangerous.</i></small>
<small><b>The Heart:</b> <i>In reference to the heart-shaped tattoo on her shoulder, it'll be stated that Xeno wears her heart on her sleeve- quite literally. The heart-shaped tattoo of hers resembles her own heart as the tattoo of a triber connects to their soul.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Favorites]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Location:</b> Fisher's Outlook | <i>Xeno's favorite study and relaxing spot.</i></small>
<small><b>Food:</b> Rabbit | <i>Nothing more satisfying to eat than something that makes you chase it.</i></small>
<small><b>Game:</b> Tackle Tag | <i>Chasing down opponents and tackling them to the ground is so much fun!</i></small>
<small><b>Activity:</b> Relaxing | <i>Whether sleeping or studying, Xeno likes to take a load off when she can.</i></small>
<small><b>Season:</b> Autumn | <i>The perfect mix of warm and cool.</i></small>
<small><b>Time of Day:</b> Morning | <i>The cool breeze along with the warmth of the rising sun is Xeno's favorite feeling.</i></small>
<small><b>Skill:</b> "Petrify" | <i>Stone Claws and Alchemy play close seconds, but Xeno's proud of her special skill.</i></small>
<small><b>Color:</b> Green | <i>As if it could be anything else.</i></small>
<small><b>Tribe:</b> Earth Tribe | <i>Again, what else would she choose over her own tribe?</i></small>
<small><b>Tribemate:</b> Cooper | <i>He's a special bean to Xeno <3</i></small>
<small><b>Outside Triber:</b> Katzen | <i>Totally only besties in mine and Spotted's headcanon, but that still counts :3</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Least Favorites]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Location:</b> Trees of Killian | <i>They make her a little uncomfortable.</i></small>
<small><b>Food:</b> Pigeon | <i>Not super fond of birds, but this is the least tasty one to her.</i></small>
<small><b>Game:</b> Wrestling | <i>In her youth, her gangly limbs made it hard to play.</i></small>
<small><b>Activity:</b> Fighting | <i>It isn't to say she's bad at it; she just doesn't fancy it.</i></small>
<small><b>Season:</b> Summer/Winter | <i>It's too hot for her dark pelt/There's not enough prey. She still likes the snow though.</i></small>
<small><b>Time of Day:</b> Dusk | <i>She likes it, but the mugginess of the evening right before it turns cool is a bit bothersome.</i></small>
<small><b>Ability:</b> Outta My Way | <i>She doesn't care to bash down trees and boulders like a beefcake.</i></small>
<small><b>Color:</b> N/A | <i>She likes all colors.</i></small>
<small><b>Tribe:</b> Shadow Tribe | <i>Nothing against them; she just doesn't fancy the grinners. They rub her the wrong way a bit.</i></small>
<small><b>Tribemate:</b> N/A | <i>Really has no qualms with any of her tribemates.</i></small>
<small><b>Outside Triber:</b> Azadeh | <i>More confusion, really. She just finds the Blue-Shadow to be her least desired acquaintance.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Likes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Running- it is the only time see feels like she is truly uninhibited.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Snow- she likes the feeling of it beneath her paws.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Sleeping- she enjoys relaxing and the feeling of it seems to bring nostalgia to her.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Familiarity- it gives her a sense of calm and reduces her stress to know that nothing has changed.</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Dislikes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Warfare- the idea of war and bloodshed among the interconnected families of the different tribes sickens her deeply.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Change- sudden, severe differences that cut through every day life cause her to stress out and become edgy.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Deep Thinking- although she does it a lot, thinking too hard about her place in the world often leads her to having existential crises.</i></small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Secret]</b></ul></small> <small><i>She worries about if she'd actually make a good mother and mate as she is now.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dreams]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>Make a best friend</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Form a family</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>Gain a rival</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Hold the place of Nursemaid once</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>Share wisdom with a younger individual</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become someone's soulbond</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>See Adalin again</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become the Head Scholar</i></small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Fears]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Die alone</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Bear kits during a disaster</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Fight in a war</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Kill someone else</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose Cooper</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose her sight</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose her powers</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Tidbits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>She is actually my hardest character to draw- not color- as her coat is thin, thus making me have to work on her angular, awkward body.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>The idea for the weird pronunciation of her name originated from Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, where the female protagonist Xion's name is pronounced "Shee-on." Xeno's name was originally meant to be spelled as 'Xino,' but somehow it became 'Xeno' and stuck.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>If she were a Pokemon, her typing would be Rock/Steel. I like to think of her less like a Nosepass and more like a Steelix :3</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>If she were like Nightcore as a music genre during her youth, then I would now consider her an indi-punk mix. Like some Social Distortion grade of punk- equal parts badass and depressing.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>She's kinda like me- wants to have babies, but doesn't want to need another individual to help with everything.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>She would be the type of individual to not believe in fantasy shit, but would lowkey love horoscopes.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Out of all the characters I have planned for TGB, she's the only one to not get along with any of the others.</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Roleplay Information ||</u>

<small><i>[RP from PokéPark on Pokefarm - Babayaga the Delphox]</i></small><ul><small>Honey gold eyes leered in the darkness of the rain which was now much stronger than the former sprinkle of droplets it had evolved from. A faint hiss sounded against the pattering of the shower overhead as the droplets evaporated off the plume of fur that the fox Pokemon donned. Babayaga's upper lip curled as a growl escaped her lungs, flattening her large ears to the best of her ability. With her thick tail lashing uneasily, the slender Delphox shrank back further into the underground, which seemed to grow tighter around her the further she moved. In her current size- even being one of the smaller creatures in the breed- was still much more problematic when it came to hiding. So easy it had been to shy away into a tangle of dense vegetation to avoid the rain as a Fennekin- even a Braixen. But now Baba seemed to be the brunt of nature's frustrations as the falling droplets broke through the barrier that the dark canopy of foresty trees had once held in strength before the thin membranes of the leaves grew heavy and limp with water.

<i>Sizzling.</i> Sizzling was not good. It proved too loud of a sound, even for the rain-filled air that gave a soft splatter with every collision between the draining sky and accepting earth. It would only take one Pokemon with the keenest of hearing to pinpoint the sizzle- even higher chances that they would catch sight of the steam- and Baba was doomed. There was hardly a chance she could win a battle on a sunny day, let alone a heavily rainy one. The dangerous threat of being found was too much for the frantic creature to take and the towering Fox Pokemon tore off into a run on all four- appearing quite awkward albeit, but faster than she would've got it travelling upright on her hind legs. She had to get out of this drizzly wood and as she fled, a trail of steam followed more slowly in pursuit as it floated from her hissing pelt. It didn't take long for the Fire-Type to come across a cavern, and though it smelled of foreign scents that made her skin crawl with paranoia, the thought of remaining out in the cold wetness of the outside world when she was already becoming sopping wet was more than enough to send her packing into the cave without a hint of hesitation.

Upon entering the stony mouth of the landscape, Baba had not an inkling as to where she was, what else was in inside with her, and how well she would fare before the weather let up. In an attempt to quash any feelings of terror or regret for entering the unusual cavern, the scrawny Delphox elicited a thin streak of flame from her honey-toned muzzle and grinned a bit at the sound of loud fizzling as the jet of fire evaporated what water she trailed in from the stone floor and charred a small portion of the area. And while the spot was still hot with embers, the tall fox creature hurriedly hunkered down and curled into as tight of a ball as she could ever get. The sudden warmth was enticing and drew a purr from deep within her throat, though the feeling was short-lived as the rest of her damp hide smothered out the lasting little lives of heat. But at least she could dry there in peace. <i>Hopefully....</i></small></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Timezone]</b></ul></small> <small>CDT | <i>UTC/GMT -5 hours</i></small>

<small><i>:bulletgreen: | <b>Desirable</b>
:bulletyellow: | <b>Acceptable</b>
:bulletred: | <b>Undesireable</b>
:bulletwhite: | <b>Contemplating</b></small>
<small><ul><b>[Pardon the change in choices- as of late, I've been having technical complications, and my Skype has been problematic.]</b></ul></small> <small>:bulletgreen: <b>Note RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Google Document RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletyellow: <b>Comment RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletred: <b>Skype RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletred: <b>Chatroom RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Drawing/Sketch RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Other</b></small>
<hr>
:iconThe-Golden-Butterfly: :icontgb-earthtribe:

<h3>PLEASE DO NOT STEAL</h3>
Xeno & fam © :iconmewmehh:

All other characters © their respective owners

<a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/"> The Golden Butterfly</a> © <b>Atalae</b> (Founder) & <b>Vinscribbles</b> (Successor)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maddox Form Empty UPDATED!!

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:42 pm

<ul><small><b>Edit:</b>
1/19/16: my tsuntsun</ul><hr><u><b>|| Basic Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Names]</b></ul></small><small><b>Full Name:</b> Maddox "Elliot" Lancraft</small>
<small><b>Nick Name:</b> Madd | Maddie | Elliot</small>
<small><ul><b>[Name Info]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Maddox:</i> Pronounced "Mad-oks" | Meaning 'fortunate' within the Welsh language; she was given such a name in the hopes that Lady Luck would shine down upon her.</small></li>
<li><small><i>Madd:</i> Pronounced "Mad" | A shortened version of her name, although more in reference to her aggressive personality. | <i>Used by those close to her.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Maddie:</i> Pronounced "Mad-ee" | Another shortened version of her name, although she personally hates it. | <i>Used by others Maddox finds annoying.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Elliot:</i> Pronounced "El-ee-uh t" | Her given middle name which she uses as a sort of pseudonym to hide herself. | <i>Used by herself.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Sex]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Female</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Gender Identity]</b></ul></small> <small>Female | <i>Prefers "she/her"</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Race]</b></ul></small><small> Felmark</small>
<small><ul><b>[Age]</b></ul></small><small><b>Current Age:</b> 18 Years</small>
<small><b>Birth Season/Date:</b> <u>IC:</u> Mid Autumn | <i>October 30th</i></small>
<small><b>Zodiac Sign:</b> Scorpio ♏</small>

<u><b>|| Appearance ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Description]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>A rather petite girl with a slim, almost frail-looking build. When in her human form, Maddox tends to appear as your typical dirty street urchin, looking to be years younger than she actually is. She sports a head of long, platinum-blonde hair that reaches nearly to the mid of her thighs when let down, though she prefers to wear it in twin tails. She bears warm, chocolately brown eyes and very pale, fair skin with a few moles that tends to bruise and bear scratches easily. It is because of thus that she tends to be seen dressed less frequently in bandages and more often in duct or electrical tapes. While she bears the typical Spring-associated tattoo on her shoulder, she has a collection of pale scars on the lower left side of her belly that bear an uncannily similarity in appearance to the Spring Syndicate's mark.

However, when she walks within her true skins, Maddox bears a creamy blonde pelt that matches hue of her human hair. Her coat is thick and ends in dense curls here and there. Her build is also much stockier and though she's more akin to that of a runt in comparison to other Felmark, that isn't to say that she isn't intimidating in appearance. A pair of rosy-hued horns with sharp prongs sprout from her crown, their shape matching that of traditionally Spring-marked Felmark. The right horn, however, has been cleanly severed just above it's prong.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Pelt]</b></ul></small>              <small><b>Pattern:</b> <i>Solid</i> - Body is overall solid in color, with a few subtle variations in hue.</small>
             <small><b>Fur Type:</b> <i>Dense</i> - Thick, fluffy coat | Rather downy, and somewhat curly on longer portions of fur. Oiliness is semi-average.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Scars]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Belly slashes | <i>Received from fight in her youth.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Allergies]</b></ul></small>                  <small>Pepper | <i>More sensitive than allergic, really, Maddox tends to get the sniffles and a drippy nose from too much pepper. This often keeps her from enjoying heavily spiced foods.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Size]</b></ul></small>              <small><b>Height:</b> 4'9" - Human; 1'4" - Felmark | <i>Shorter than most others</i></small>
             <small><b>Weight:</b> 90 lbs - Human and Felmark | <i>Featherweight</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Build]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Slender and delicate as a Human; slightly stocky as a Felmark.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Gait]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Quick and agile.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Scent]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Being that she tends to hang out in the slums, she tends to smell of the stink that comes from streets. However, when she cleans herself up, she tends to carry the underlying sweet scent of honeysuckle and bergamot oil.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Muscle]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Although small, she is a pretty scrappy one, so she has a bit of muscle. Enough to allow her to get by in the city, at least.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Blood Type]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>O+</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Attire]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Her general outfit consists of a grubby brown jacket of some thick material and a bronze-colored zipper. On this, she sports a few buttons, pins, and whatnot she fancies. It always has something new on it. She also wears a pair of shorts made from the same material as her jacket, appearing as more or less a set. Under these, she wears bright red underwear which can usually be seen as her shorts are a little too large to her slim hips. It matches the red ribbon that she wears in her hair (and on her tail when in her true form), and her heavy shoes are a dark leather. With these, she wears once-white knee-high socks that she has bunched up at her ankles. On her left middle finger, she wears a smooth amber piece on a bronze ring, and atop her head, she wears a pair of goggles which act more as a headpiece than for actual viewing purposes. She also tends to wear a red creme-makeup on the underside of her eyes to make herself seem more intimidating.</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Statistics ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Basic Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Dexterity:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Strength:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Speed:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Stamina:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Constitution:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Wisdom:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Intelligence:</b> <i>2</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Accuracy:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Charisma:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sensitivity:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Immunity:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Health Stats]</b></ul></small>             <small><b>Physical:</b> <i>8</i>/10 | Aside from her tiny frame and generally weak stomach, Maddox does well to bounce back from most afflictions faced by her physical form.</small>

<small><b>Mental:</b> <i>10</i>/10 | Having only emotional strains, she mentality is nearly spot-on. No mishaps here ^^'</small>

<small><b>Pain Threshold:</b> <i>9</i>/10 | Again, she is a scrappy one, and it shows when she fights. Not really affected much by physical attacks and wounds placed upon her, she is more affected by internal damage.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Specific Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Stealth:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Climbing:</b> <i>2</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Swimming:</b> <i>0</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Hunting:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Fighting:</b> <i>0</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Memory:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Tactility:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Depth Perception:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sight:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sound:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Smell:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Taste:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Touch:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Tribe Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Gang]</b></ul></small><small><b>Past Gang:</b> N/A</small>
<small><b>Current Gang:</b> Spring Syndicate</small>

<small><ul><b>[Rank]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Grunt | <i>Reconnaissance</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Affinity]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Pluto | <i>Emphasis on <u>Earth</u></i></small>

<u><b>|| Pedigree ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Immediate Family]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Father:</b>
<strike>Sampson Lancraft ♂ | <i>Location unknown</i></strike></small>
<small><b>Mother:</b>
<strike>Mika Erikson-Lancraft ♀ | <i>Location unknown</i></strike></small>
<small><b>Siblings:</b>
Mallory Long ♀ | <i>Location unknown</i>
<strike>Thompson Lancraft ♂ | <i>Location unknown</i></strike></small>
<small><b>Sister-In-Law:</b>
Rose Long ♀ | <i>Location unknown</i></small>

<u><b>|| Personality ||</u>

<small><i><b>"I don't care..I hate you all..."</b></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Ornery | Detached | Needy | Crafty | Juvenile]</b></ul></small><small>Maddox isn't what people could refer to as aloof, but more as standoffish. Rather than her lack of desire to interact with others, her strained social skills are a result of her general bad attitude and problematic way of seeing things.

She's quick to snap at and fight with 'friends' and 'foes' alike, though she sees almost all as on neutral grounds. On the opposite side of the coin, she has great difficulty keeping anyone around or gaining their trust as she has a truly conniving nature. But deep down, she craves the close relationships others have and often acts out like a child in an attempt to be noticed by those she actually seeks to grow closer to.

Although a little spitfire, when she is subdued, Maddox can be surprisingly mild-natured, if not a bit reluctant. This isn't to say that if she were captured, she wouldn't remain secretive. Only that if a kinder figure were to overtake her, she would respond like an inexperienced child and try to match her tone to theirs.</small>

<small><ul><b>[MBTI Type]</b></ul></small>                      <small>ENFP - The Inspirer | <i><a href="http://www.personality-central.com/ENFP-personality.html">Summary</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Humor Level]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>"Knock knock"</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Views]</b></ul></small>          <small><b>Political:</b> <i>"The Spring Syndicate is the greatest of all four gangs and that's the truth. The others are too loud or imposingly beefy. Only Summer Company comes sorta close, but those guys act too animalistic for my tastes..."</i></small>
         <small><b>Spiritual:</b> <i>"I don't care much for the whole magical realm of my race, but I DO enjoy getting to mess around with my power. My affinity is the really the best. I just wish I didn't have such a knack for water. I hate it."</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Extras]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Despite the facade that she gives off of only fieriness and other negative emotions, Maddox really is a sensitive and emotional girl with the desire to interact comfortably with others around her. She hates secluding herself from everyone else, but her fear of being hurt emotionally keeps her from acting kindly to others. She truly suffers from the Hedgehog's Dilemma.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>She is super easily flustered and often breaks out in a blushing, cursing mess of flailing limbs. <strike>She is a tsundere through and through.</strike></i></small></li>

<li><small><i>For a scrappy little vulture that she is, she has a surprisingly sensation stomach and is susceptible to food poisoning. Thus, she has to stick to eating blander foods. This may help to work up her nasty personality. She also hates alcohol and instead prefers coffee with vanilla and cream.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>For such a standoffish girl, she really adores her gang and wants only the best for those in it. She, too, idolizes the higher-ups in the gang, with specific attention paid to Zaeli.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>The amber stone that Maddox wears as a ring was received from her mother when she was young and is the only item that the girl holds as valuable and will do her damndest not to lose.</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Sexuality ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Sexual Orientation]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Demisexual</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Romantic Orientation]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Demiromantic</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Preferences]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Dis little girl have no eyes for none.</i></small>

<small><i><b>-<a href="http://sta.sh">Fluff Tracker</a>-</b></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Sexy Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Flirtation:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Romanticism:</b> <i>2</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sexuality:</b> <i>1</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Passion:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Talent:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Charisma:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sensitivity:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Flexibility:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Crush]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Previous Relations]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Status]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Single</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Lover]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Mate]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Offspring]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Fertility]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Unknown at current time | <i>To be determined after first litter is born.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dam Qualities]</b></ul></small>              <small><b>Pros:</b> N/A | <i>Nothing much to set her aside from other queens.</i></small>
             <small><b>Cons:</b> Small Body | <i>She may have difficulty carrying a litter and bearing them.</i></small>

<u><b>|| History ||</u>

<small><ul><b><i>Nurse my feelings...</i></b></ul></small> &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<small><i>The story of the little scrap Maddox starts with a poor, but happy family nestled down deep within the territory of the Spring Syndicate. Maddox was born to much-in-love parents by the names of Mika and Sampson. Both were Felmark that sports the horns of traditionally-Spring Felmark. Both acknowledged the Syndicate and respected Victor's rule and influence, but were never fond of gang life as the threat of traitorous and crooked gang members and fire fights between the other gangs weighed heavily on them. Because of this, Sampson resigned from gang affairs with the reason of wanting to retire in his age to start a family. With the promise of returning to the Syndicate if he was needed for a dire situation, he was granted immunity from gang affairs. Although reduced down to the poor rank of a commoner, they were happy to live in the safety of the gang.

Maddox was born as one half to a pair of twin sisters, with the other named Mallory, and grew up alongside an older brother named Thompson. As young children, they were oblivious of the gang business that surrounded around them. It was only when the Spring Syndicate's boss lashed out and began killing his own manpower that Maddox felt the influence of the gang life impact her own. With her family's little home being attacked by their own under the logic that the Lancrafts were treasonous, Mika, Sampson, and Thompson were murdered. Mallory and Maddox both managed to flee into the city safely.</i></small>

<small><ul><b><i>I'm a child of the slums</i></b></ul></small> &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<small><i>Living alone on the street as two young girls, the pair were constantly forced to fend for themselves. Being a very pretty girl, however, Mallory was easily noticed by many and just after she had turned fourteen, the young girl left her aggressive roughneck of a sister to join the wealthy Long family, where Mallory married the elder daughter of the human household to lead a quiet, peaceful life away from the gangs.</i></small>

<small><ul><b><i>The self hatred</i></b></ul></small> &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<small><i>Left all by her lonesome, Maddox's fury slowly built over the course of time. However, she held no animosity towards the gangs for what happened, instead pinning all of her anguish on her sister. It was during this period of time in which Maddox met Cynquire. The pudgy cat had been prowling around Holden for a place to relax and spend the rest of his life in seclusion as he had no desire to fight it out with the other bottom-feeders in the city. However, the guardian in him allowed for him to feel for Maddox and the pair decided to remain together. With her new family, Maddox was no longer as alone as she had been.</i></small>

<small><ul><b><i>I'm trapped in the slums</i></b></ul></small> &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<small><i>Years passed and nothing changed for Maddox. Everything remained stagnant and everything sucked. The girl believed that she would soon waste away in she didn't find anything to do. Stealing was always fun, but without anyone to show her loot to or brag to, what was the point? It was then that she decided she would join the most sly of the gangs- her family's former gang, the Spring Syndicate. And with a reluctant Cynquire in tow, the young Felmark easily slipped into the gang's ranks. She moved up to the rank of Grunt rather quickly and was extremely pleased when she had Cynquire bound to her as a familiar, ensuring that her only friend would never be able to leave her. It was a childish bliss, but she enjoyed every minute of it.</i></small>

<small><ul><b><i>Bless the finger that writes</i></b></ul></small> &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<small><i>Finally surrounded by those who wished to be with, she has only a few goals; to ensure the Spring Syndicate's prosperity, to rise among the ranks as far as she can go, and to seek vengeance on her sister for betraying her.</i></small>

<small><small><small><i>"Nurse my feelings" by Pheko Motaung</i></small></small></small>

<u><b>|| Trivia ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Memes]</b></ul></small>                       <small><i><a href=...">Relationships</a> | <a href="...">RP Tracker</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Voice Actor]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>WIP </i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Sins]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Definitely <u>Envy</u> and <u>Wrath</u>.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Favorites]</b></ul></small>              <small><b>Location:</b> Market District | <i>There's plenty to steal...</i></small>
             <small><b>Food:</b> Fish Stew | <i>The flavor of it is powerful, but doesn't upset her tummy.</i></small>
             <small><b>Game:</b> Opposite-Tag | <i>Oddly, she likes being chased.</i></small>
             <small><b>Activity:</b> Scavenging | <i>She's a spot-on pickpocket.</i></small>
             <small><b>Season:</b> Spring | <i>"IT'S THE SUPERIOR SEASON!!"</i></small>
             <small><b>Time of Day:</b> Dusk | <i>It's her favorite time to be sneaky.</i></small>
             <small><b>Color:</b> Red | <i>She thinks its the most exciting color.</i></small>
             <small><b>Gang:</b> Spring Syndicate | <i>She's a loyal bean.</i></small>
             <small><b>Gangmate:</b> Zaeli | <i>In an idol-kind of way.</i></small>
             <small><b>Outside Individual:</b> N/A | <i>She doesn't really know anyone...</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Least Favorites]</b></ul></small>              <small><b>Location:</b> Lord Reuss's Castle | <i>It makes her very uncomfortable.</i></small>
             <small><b>Food:</b> Salad | <i>She likes meat.</i></small>
             <small><b>Game:</b> Trust-based Exercises | <i>She doesn't anyone, really.</i></small>
             <small><b>Activity:</b> Talking | <i>She's super bad at it and gets mad at how bad she is.</i></small>
             <small><b>Season:</b> Winter | <i>"Fuck the cold."</i></small>
             <small><b>Time of Day:</b> Midday | <i>She feels like she is vulnerable in the light.</i></small>
             <small><b>Color:</b> Grey | <i>The color of Holdun is such a dreary color to her.</i></small>
             <small><b>Gang:</b> Winter | <i>They're too "beefy" as she puts it.</i></small>
             <small><b>Gangmate:</b> N/A | <i>Really has no qualms with any of her gangmates yet.</i></small>
             <small><b>Outside Individual:</b> Mallory | <i>She hates her sister.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Secret]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Like a bull, she has an attraction to the color of red. Thus, she is most likely to steal things in that color, no matter what it is.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dreams]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Make more friends</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Find a new family</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To enact revenge on her sister</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become a top-dog in Holdun</i></small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Fears]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To be captured by another gang</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To be exiled</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To be betrayed again</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose her powers</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To meet Lord Reuss</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Tidbits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Initially, I had meant to bring back my other felmark character, but after trying to adapt her to the new world, Maddox was born.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Despite loving her familiar, she tends to treat Cynquire like a ragdoll. Often seeing him more like a toy than an individual, she has the childish sense of playing with him and not taking what he has to say seriously.</i></small></li></ul><hr><u><b>|| Familiar Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Names]</b></ul></small><small><b>Name:</b> Cynquire</small>
<small><b>Nick Name:</b> Torbie | Fatty</small>
<small><ul><b>[Name Info]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Cynquire:</i> Pronounced "Sahyn-kwah-yer" | No particular meaning behind it.</small></li>
<li><small><i>Torbie:</i> Pronounced "Tawr-bee" | <i>What Maddox refers to him instead of 'tabby'.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Fatty:</i> Pronounced "Fat-ee" | <i>Another name that Mad unkindly gives to him to irk him.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Sex]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Male</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Gender Identity]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Male | <i>Prefers "he/him"</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Species]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Domestic Cat</small>

<small><ul><b>[Appearance]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>A kind of chunky tom cat with a thin, almost velveteen pelt of pale tabby in the palate of mottled blue-grey and cream that comes off as almost 'stony.' He also sports clashing stripes and stippling of ashy brown that act as the focal points of his form. Said colors adorn his face around the eyes, stripe his withers and upper back, ring his scruffy tail, and lightly lace his paws. His eyes are a lustrous yellow like the blistering sun of a hot summer's day and despite the intensity of his gaze's hue, he gives off a less than impressive air that lacks confidence and promotes pity.

On his right side, Maddox has pierced the length of his ear in three places, with a large gauge with an amber stone near the base, and two smaller gauges that are connected by a bronze-ish chain further up. He also wears a thick leather color with a ring of bronze that holds another larger amber piece with an ant encased inside. It is both decorated and held together by a red ribbon worn through the leather and tied in a bow on the back.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Personality]</b></ul></small>                      <small>[Gentle | Apprehensive | Parental | Jaded]

<i>As Maddox's familiar and overall voice of reason, Cynquire plays the part of a parental figure for the young girl. Constantly following after her to ensure her safety is his main goal, though it does often wear on his nerves. As does her constantly playing with him like a toy. However, the tabby puts up with him in the belief that it's something that makes her happy.

Not much of a fighter, Cynquire is more of a lover and prefers to help other rather than hurt them. He is a bit of a worrywort and frets over conflict, but when Maddox's physical safety or emotions are on the line, he is a cat through and through that can fight tooth and claw. He is very loyal to those close to him as well as his cause, and thus, he is a good one to trust and confide in by others.</i></small>

<hr><u><b>|| Roleplay Information ||</u>

<small><i>[RP from PokéPark on Pokefarm - Babayaga the Delphox]</i></small><ul><small>Honey gold eyes leered in the darkness of the rain which was now much stronger than the former sprinkle of droplets it had evolved from. A faint hiss sounded against the pattering of the shower overhead as the droplets evaporated off the plume of fur that the fox Pokemon donned. Babayaga's upper lip curled as a growl escaped her lungs, flattening her large ears to the best of her ability. With her thick tail lashing uneasily, the slender Delphox shrank back further into the undergrowth, which seemed to grow tighter around her the further she moved backwards. At her current size- even being one of the smaller creatures in the breed- was still much more problematic when it came to hiding. So easy it had been to shy away into a tangle of dense vegetation to avoid the rain as a Fennekin- even a Braixen. But now Baba seemed to be the brunt of nature's frustrations as the falling droplets broke through the barrier that the dark canopy of foresty trees had once held in strength before the thin membranes of the leaves grew heavy and limp with water.

<i>Sizzling.</i> Sizzling was not good. It proved too loud of a sound, even for the rain-filled air that gave a soft splatter with every collision between the draining sky and accepting earth. It would only take one Pokemon with the keenest of hearing to pinpoint the sizzle- even greater chances that they would catch sight of the steam- and Baba was doomed. There was hardly a chance she could win a battle on a sunny day, let alone a heavily rainy one. The dangerous threat of being found was too much for the frantic creature to take and the towering Fox Pokemon tore off into a run on all fours- appearing quite awkward albeit, but faster than she would've gotten travelling upright on her hind legs. She had to get out of this drizzly wood and as she fled, a trail of steam followed more slowly in pursuit as it floated from her hissing pelt. It didn't take long for the Fire-Type to come across a cavern, and though it smelled of foreign scents that made her skin crawl with paranoia, the thought of remaining out in the cold wetness of the outside world when she was already becoming sopping wet was more than enough to send her packing into the cave without a hint of hesitation.

Upon entering the stony mouth of the landscape, Baba had not an inkling as to where she was, what else was in inside with her, and how well she would fare before the weather let up. In an attempt to quash any feelings of terror or regret for entering the unusual cavern, the scrawny Delphox elicited a thin streak of flame from her honey-toned muzzle and grinned a bit at the sound of loud fizzling as the jet of fire evaporated what water she trailed in from the stone floor and charred a small portion of the area. And while the spot was still hot with embers, the tall fox creature hurriedly hunkered down and curled into as tight of a ball as she could ever get. The sudden warmth was enticing and drew a purr from deep within her throat, though the feeling was short-lived as the rest of her damp hide smothered out the lasting little lives of heat. But at least she could dry there in peace. <i>Hopefully....</i></small></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Timezone]</b></ul></small>                      <small>CDT |  <i>UTC/GMT -5 hours</i></small>

<small><i>:bulletgreen: | <b>Desirable</b>
:bulletyellow: | <b>Acceptable</b>
:bulletred: | <b>Undesireable</b>
:bulletwhite: | <b>Ask Me</b></small>
<small><ul><b>[I've finally decided on my RP platforms ^^]</b></ul></small> <small>:bulletgreen: <b>Note RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Skype</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Comment RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletyellow: <b>Google Document RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletred: <b>Chatroom RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Drawing/Sketch RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Other</b></small>
<hr>
:iconFamiliar-Seasons:

<h3>PLEASE DO NOT STEAL</h3>
Maddox, Cynquire & fam © :iconmewmehh:

All other characters © their respective owners

<a href="http://familiar-seasons.deviantart.com/"> Familiar Seasons</a> © <b>pavrzlove</b>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 9 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maddox Form Empty Re: Maddox Form

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:46 pm

The story of the little scrap Maddox starts with a poor, but happy family nestled down deep within the territory of the Spring Syndicate. Maddox was born to much-in-love parents by the names of Mika and Sampson. Both were Felmark that sports the horns of traditionally-Spring Felmark. Both acknowledged the Syndicate and respected Victor's rule and influence, but were never fond of gang life as the threat of traitorous and crooked gang members and fire fights between the other gangs weighed heavily on them. Because of this, Sampson resigned from gang affairs with the reason of wanting to retire in his age to start a family. With the promise of returning to the Syndicate if he was needed for a dire situtation, he was granted immunity from gang affairs. Although reduced down to the poor rank of a commoner, they were happy to live in the safety of the gang.

Maddox was born in a litter of three, with a sister and brother named Mallory and Thompson respectively. As young children, they were oblivious of the gang business that surrounded around them. It was only when the Spring Syndicate's boss lashed out and began killing his own manpower that Maddox felt the influence of the gang life impact her own. With her family's little home being attacked by their own under the logic that the Lancrafts were treasonous, Mika, Sampson, and Thompson were murdered. Mallory and Maddox both managed to flee into the city safely.

Living alone on the street as two young girls, the pair were constantly forced to fend for themselves. Being a very pretty girl, however, Mallory was easily noticed by many and just after she had turned fourteen, the young girl left her aggressive roughneck of a sister to join the wealthy Long family, where Mallory married the elder daughter of the human household to lead a quiet, peaceful life away from the gangs.

Left all by her lonesome, Maddox's fury slowly built over the course of time. However, she held no animosity towards the gangs for what happened, instead pinning all of her anguish on her sister. It was during this period of time in which Maddox met Cynquire. The pudgy cat had been prowling around Holden for a place to relax and spend the rest of his life in seclusion as he had no desire to fight it out with the other bottom-feeders in the city. However, the guardian in him allowed for him to feel for Maddox and the pair decided to remain together. With her new family, Maddox was no longer as alone as she had been.

Years passed and nothing changed for Maddox. Everything remained stagnant and everything sucked. The girl believed that she would soon waste away in she didn't find anything to do. Stealing was always fun, but without anyone to show her loot to or brag to, what was the point? It was then that she decided she would join the most sly of the gangs- her family's former gang, the Spring Syndicate. And with a reluctant Cynquire in tow, the young Felmark easily slipped into the gang's ranks. She moved up to the rank of Grunt rather quickly and was extremely pleased when she had Cynquire bound to her as a familiar, ensuring that her only friend would never be able to leave her. It was a childish bliss, but she enjoyed every minute of it.

Finally surrounded by those who wished to be with, she has only a few goals; to ensure the Spring Syndicate's prosperity, to rise among the ranks as far as she can go, and to seek vengeance on her sister for betraying her.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:38 pm

*[ Maddox | Spring Syndicate | The Market District ]*

Unsure how to act in such a scenario as the tension, although still low, seemed to begin to build, Maddox remained quiet. Brown eyes like chocolate darted erratically between the the older Felmark, usually moving to look at the one either speaking or the one who was being spoken to, the girl trying to keep up in the heated conversation of silver tongues.

As for the tabby in her arm, Cynquire simple stared. Both eyes open like a pair of golden coins, his gaze roved from familiar to familiar. He took particular care in studying the canines, although his body language remained limp and unassuming.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:57 pm

The sweltering heat of the summer day threatened to melt all those who stepped foot outside, but this did little to sway those foolhardy enough to chase the beast rumored to be milling about Holdun's beachfront. 'Stupid thugs' the locals believed the gangs to be as word had it all four groups were competing to win the bounty on the beast's head, thus the beach was scarce of people beyond those of the seasonal gangs.

Among these idiots was a particular Spring grunt who- just as all from Spring Syndicate, it seemed- had forgotten to protect herself from the sun before beginning her search. And as such, as midday rolled over and with it the hottest part of the day, the leggy blonde groaned in misery, trudging through the shallow shore. Once delicately pale skin was now colored a bright, flushed pink like a furious blush and sleek hair was tied up in the messiest, sweatiest of loose buns. Long, cream tendrils hung limply near her neck, heavy with wetness, and a sour expression graced the red-faced girl.

<b>"Gaaah!!! Where could this thing be?! For all we know, it could've run off to get a drink or something at the bar!!"</b> How funny and naive, it seemed, that the girl came such an absurd conclusion rather than thinking the creature did not exist. But of course, she had to believe in what was often deemed unbelievable. After all, she too was a mystical beast.

Pulled from her annoyed whining, Maddox knit her brow into a deep scowl as the soft voice of another sounded in the air. <b>"Can't we, at least, get back to the beach before you pause to voice your frustrations?"</b> The owner of the gentle, albeit complaining voice was none other than the girl's partner, Cynquire. The fat tabby clung tightly to her leg, hanging dangerously close to the water's surface, and while it was shallow enough for him to stand in safely, the feline still had no desire to have the water grace his body. Already, his pelt clung to his body as if he had been previously dropped into the sea and was only now beginning to dry. Golden eyes glittered pleadingly, and he attempted to hoist himself onto his partner's limb more securely. Alas, it was to no avail.

<b>"Oi Fatty- can you shaddup for a sec? All you've been doing is complain all day- I'm tryin' to listen for the monster!"</b> In her annoyance, she drew her arm across her brow and uttered a growling sigh. The attempt at ridding her face of the sweat beading on it was futile as almost instantly, the droplets reformed. Yowling a groan, she dropped her body into the cool water and with knee bent, she plunged her face into the water. Her familiar screamed as he plummeted into the shallow depths, but Maddox paid him no mind. Instead, as she felt his claws release from her leg, she simply plopped down onto her rear and looked back up at the sandy beach, wet locks plastered against her rosy cheeks and her red eye makeup running down her face. A look of mixed contentedness and dissatisfaction shown on her face as she blinked her glassy brown eyes, peering over the scene a little ways away from her. While she had been scouring the water for the beast, she had been very aware of the other gang members- grunts and high-ranking officials alike- scurrying about in order to win the bounty. Some were dedicated to their tracking while others lurked in hiding in order to sabotage their rivals.

Maddox simply did care, however. Each person seemed to be relaxed in their antics, no real sense of malice in the air of the beach. Instead, it almost felt as if everyone were on a sort of vacation for the day, enjoying their day on the beach under the guise of a mission. And if she hadn't felt so heavy and tired from the heat, perhaps she would've joined those in the sand, taking part in all the wild actions of everyone.

No, instead, she decided to just stay put in the now lukewarm water along the shore, occasionally splashing around as she lightly kicked her feet and glanced at the sky, breathing in her own relaxation as the continuous shrieks of her flabby tabby filled the air in his sprint to dry land. What a time to be alive!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down