Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poidzua's Skype RPs

Go down

Poidzua's Skype RPs Empty Poidzua's Skype RPs

Post  MewMew100 Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Comorant -

*[ Poidzua | Green-Shadow | Stepping Stones }*

The soft sounds of pads across stone could be heard on the silent air of the area as the river in which the dotted stone bridge that were the Stepping Stones remained rather placid. That is, if you didn't count the heavy breathing of the cat who carried themself nervously from surface to slippery surface. The small cat's gasps were produced from a medley of different factors- from the general exertion of transversing the tricky terrain, from the hunk of rough stone held in her jaws, and from the paranoia that could clear be seen painted across the monochrome-colored cat's face. It was very apparent that the she-cat was uncomfortable.

After splashing into the river one-too-many times, she dragged herself as swiftly as she could onto the long slab of flat stone that served as the main source of bridge space among the Stepping Stones. Poidzua had been rather determined to use the smaller stones, as she had heard those were typically used by the younger members. She had also felt her general smaller size would be more fitted for smaller stones. Alas, though, she hadn't taken into account the distances she'd have to leap from stone to stone and her small features did little to help her make it from leap to leap without getting wet. Now with her bottom end drenched and heavy, she was ready to call it quits for the time being.

Dropping the small rock she had clutched between her teeth, she furrowed her brow and glared at the salty hunk as she drew a paw up to her lips. The chunk was a mineral of some sort, as she had learned from the couple of patrols she had attended as per her job. She was a mineral collector now, and it was something she was supposed to know. The salty tang gave away that the piece was something similar to what she needed to find. But after finding only this much during a search that lasted the entire morning, the she-cat was pooped.

Sprawling out across the warm slab that had garnered the heat of the summer sun above, Poidzua hoped that the rays would help to dry her soggy fur before it cooked her in her dark pelt. Between her frustration at the journey and its results, and the waterlogged feeling of defeat from splashing around in the strange river, Poidzua found herself not fretting over being seen as she relaxed in the neutral land just outside her territory.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poidzua's Skype RPs Empty Re: Poidzua's Skype RPs

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:41 pm

<small>I just realized that I'm a big stupid and put that she has a green grin ^^' Her inactive tattoo is only on her eyes, so I'll be fixing that when we actually post the rp, if that's cool. So sorry about my slip-up!!<sub><b>[ Poidzua | Green-Shadow | Big Cave ]</b><blockquote>At the friendly wave of his tail, Poidzua felt her joints loosen a bit and her head rose just a bit more to reveal her face fully, her green-lined eyes startled and wide. She softly shook her head and opened her mouth to respond, though only a little blunder of incoherent sounds dribbled out at a low volume and her face suddenly burned with embarrassment.

Taking another second to try to compose herself, she popped up onto her short legs and swiftly shook her head. <b>"N-no, it's o-op-open. I'll just g-go over..."</b> She took a step backward, lowering both her head and stature as to give off a meek and unassuming appearance. She didn't want any reason to appear as a threat to this stranger who she had seen only a glimpse of in passing.</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:58 am; edited 3 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:52 pm

*[ Poidzua | Green-Shadow | Shadow Tribe Territory ]*

The fluffy Chantilly practically leapt out of her skin as the rusty tom collapsed onto the ground, her obvious nature resulting in her missing the tom's playful look before letting his limbs buckle beneath him. In an instant, Poidzua was crouching close to the ground and poking around Dante's face with her nose, looking for any signs that the younger cat was ailed.

As he spoke and moved to paw at his head, all the she-cat could muster was an astonished, flushed face and a soft _fwap_ of her large downy tail swatting the White-shadow's face. *"Gosh!"* she yelped, her usually soft and honey-smooth voice more loud than she had ever could have had it before. Silver eyes aglow with the faintest of annoyed expressions at how the apprentice had so easily fooled her.

*"You really had me worried there. If you collapsed in her, there would be no hope for us until you woke again! I can't drag you out of here, you big lug, and if I were to go get help, I'm sure I would get lost trying to get back to yo-"*

Her surprisingly powerful words were suddenly cut off with a shrill squeak as the mole digging at the wall wailed with its tiny mouth agape and long teeth bared. With an startled look, Poidzua fell backwards on her rump as the mole angrily darted at her and ducked past her larger body, disappearing into the darkness of the tunnel.

Gasping from breath, Poidzua felt herself shiver. How easily she had been startled by the small creature. _What happened?_ She guessed that it was a mix of her loud tone and lack of focus on tasking the rodent that allowed it to break her will enacted upon it. Yet again, she looked a meek as a mouse and her voice minimized to that which she had before.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:42 am

<i>Unfamiliar places.
Unfamiliar faces.
Foreign flames illuminating the sheltering shadows.</i>

The whole situation which had taken place shook the small cat to her core.

Poidzua's silvery, saucer-sized eyes roved the deep cavern encasing both tribes whom sported facial tattoos. A prickle of fear inched down the back of her spine, her limbs bunched tensely up around her tiny body. Even the cold of the cavern floor where she remained still was unfamiliar.

<i>When the Tribes had been forced from their homes that night, the small she-cat had been nearly petrified. Hidden away in her nest as the howls of battle rang through her ears, she only moved when an unfamiliar face poked into the earthy space she felt most safe in and began to hiss and spit. Her 'fight or flight' response caused for the Green-Shadow to unnaturally wig out, and she found herself flailing her unsheathed claws into the unsuspecting stranger. The small Chantilly grappled with the massive cinnamon she-cat blocking the den's exit, and using her size, managed to land some bloodletting blows on the grunt's underbelly before scampering out of the den from underneath the large Enlightened grunt. She did not leave unscathed however. Blood soaked through the fur near her shoulder and pain sear itself into both her body and pain. Now panic rippled through Poidzua instead of adrenaline.

Thrust into the throng of battle, she found her nerves return to its usual desire to flee, but the she-cat did her best to hold her own against the waves of outsiders that forced their way into Shadow Tribe's home. Using her panicked state to tear through the onslaught of strangers, the young cat's mind went fuzzy and white.

It was when she came to mentally that the she found herself running alongside those bearing tattoos on mouths and both eyes. Her tribemates enveloped her on all sides as they fled north, past the mountainous, dry territory of Void Tribe and into the unknown beyond Nandryx's boundaries.

A new fear had set in. Where would they end up?

The trek had been long and jarring. The population of Shadow Tribers in her company seemed vastly less than they had when fleeing Nandryx, and Poidzua's heart reached out to those she could not see. It hurt her to know that so many of her numbers may have been lost and alone. But then again, so were they- out in this vastly uncertain space.

When more cats seem to appear and their journey slowed to a stop in the hopes of finding a new place to reside, the monochrome scholar was pleased at how reminiscent the Big Cave was to their former territory, and while it wasn't the exact same, it was close enough to feel like a second home to the exhausted she-cat.

However, when Fire Tribe took roots within their new sanctuary, Poidzua could've sworn she had never felt so unsafe in her whole life. Here were these cats who bore the same tattoos as her own mother whom she feared, and that she had come to know Shadow Tribe had an unfriendly history with. The tension in the air was chokingly thick, and all the she-cat could do was remain bundled up in spot along the cavern walls that she claimed for herself.</i>

Blinking back to reality as she had found herself delving back into her thoughts about everything that had led them up to this point, Poidzua gave a soft breath, attempting to still her trembling body. Casting a solemn glance over her shoulder, she grimaced at the three long streaks of dark, cracked skin as her recently-received wounds worked to heal themselves into scars. Pain came in dull throbs now, which she found ease in tolerating. But when it came time to move, whether to eat, relieve herself, or even stretch her limbs, the hardened skin and blood would fracture and split, sending a hot wave of lancing pain throughout her fatigued body.

With a sigh, she removed the sight of her wounded shoulder from her gaze and looked back out towards the center of the large cavern which most cats seemed to congregate in. A few faces she recognized flecked her vision; a dark tabby with a deep blue grin she knew as another Shadow Tribe scholar. A rusty ginger tom that she recalled as Dante; they had gone on a few excursions together before. A few more that she knew were tribemates, but really hadn't spoken to much yet. And she was sure their Silver and Gold were floating around somewhere too.

But the sight of so many familiar faces did little to quell her nervousness over the many unfamiliar ones that bore intimidating marks on one eye, without any sense of balance to their powers. This was the source of the skittish's Chantilly's current qualms.

<i>How am I going to survive this? Spirits, I'm so scared!! Why....why couldn't I have just died while out there? Why are you putting me through this?!</i>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:38 am

The dusty wind which blew along the mountainside was strong and carried the scent of the once familiar scent of Nandryx, and with it, the faint tang of blood. Fear. All those scents associated with those whom had run the Tribes from this place- their former home. And now, it seemed, those bearing tattoos were slinking back in like unwelcome vermin. Such a thought was gut-wrenching. But not so much as the ordeal afflicting the small cat clawing her way up the rocky surface.

Silvery eyes glowed brightly with worry as the Green-Shadow struggled to calm her panted breaths. Dismay still overtook her thoughts as she tromped on ahead, her ears pinned back and eyes glued forward on the horizon. She wouldn't look back- she couldn't dare glance at the cats trailing behind her. Not in fear of them. Just simply out of fear itself.

Her mind ran back over the memories of when the Tribes had gathered together, a 'call to arms' as the Silvers dubbed it, to begin the retaliation against the Enlightened. <i>To win our home back.</i> However, while the plans sounded all well and good, the small Chantilly found a flaw in the decision of their leaders. And that was with the naming on the fourth Mineral Patrol leader.

<b><i>"Poidzua shall lead those named for the fourth mineral excavation patrol."</i></b>

The powerful words of the Silver resonated with an air of absoluteness and Poidzua only shook at the thought of what she was about to endure. The thought that she would not only be guiding them, but leading them- a patrol of more experienced tribes cats from both Shadow and Earth- was harrowing. Quite so to say the least.

The small Shadow Triber shivered as she stopped, attempting to survey the area before her, testing the ground for proper paw holds. All the while, her mind raced and her body ached with angry, strained limbs. Strained, surely, from stress more than exhaustion or anything else; the responsibility which the she-cat now carried on her shoulders like a phantom pain, threatening her every step with the prospect of crumbling down. Sliver slits peered out through cracked lids and pair of fuzzy lips pursed themselves in a small scowl. Why had the Silvers chosen someone like her to lead? <i>How desperate we must be...guess it can't be helped.</i> Simply shaking her head, she uttered a defeated sigh. <i>I wonder what Fable's doing....I bet if he were here, I wouldn't be as petrified...</i>

Raising her tail shakily, she beckoned those whose scents had become somewhat familiar to her and continued walking onward. The piercing touch of sharp rocks against her pads did nothing to faze the Green-Shadow, her churning thoughts garnering enough of her attention already. And the dry air did only little in affecting her haggard breaths. If she were to survive just this episode of hers, the small she-cat was certain that her confidence would slowly begin to build, and perhaps she would even learn to respect herself.

She only prayed to the Spirits that in her forced quest to find minerals and her own determination, she wouldn't be leading these cats to their doom.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:19 pm

[ Poidzua | Green-Shadow ]

The subtle clang of metal accompanied heavy breathing as the thin plates of armor adorning the small she-cat quivered with her shaking body. Silvery eyes, wide and worried, peered out at the battle taking place along the edge of a woodland, though the smell of trees seemed clouded completely by blood and fear-scent. The Green-Shadow's breathing stilled.

For a moment, she felt her mind grow fuzzy and her vision white. No! This was no time for a panic attack. She had come so far- made it out of the Enlightened raid alive, lead a successful patrol into enemy lines and returned, and even stood upon the battlefield sporting the armor of a warrior. Though, she knew she would never be such. The warriors were out there, fighting tooth and claw against their enemies.

The ones who stole their home. Stole their kits. Stoles their lives.

And yet, she remained hidden. She had told herself if was simply in wait for a moment to strike, but even she could not fool herself. What would she do? Poidzua was sure her friends, few as they may be, were out there. Reclaiming their livelihoods. What about her? What about her enemies? Did she have any? One...

She growled to herself, her brow furrowed.

She had one; the one who had driven her from her den. The one who had graced her shoulder with an ugly scar whose phantom pains she still felt. One who stole away her prized keepsake- a token of her one and only defiance against her mother.

Claws buried themselves into the earth. She would fight them, if only to repay the grunt whom have caused her such misery.

Silver eyes lit up and her narrowed expression turned to shock.

Across her field of vision, a massive cinnamon form strode through the fighting, her long tail bushy and streaming outward from her body like a dark, lashing flame. Poidzua felt her body tense up, and the blood running through her veins turned hot.

[ Plum | Enlightened Grunt ~ Numb | Enlightened NPC]

The large she-cat threw her maned head and jeered. Hazel eyes scanned the area and a glint of glee twinkled in her eyes. We're winning! A booming chortle bellowed out among all the caterwauls and in her fit of laughter, the silky queen failed to notice the direction in which she had been running.

"Yow!!"

She had slammed straight into a thin, tawny tom. Stumbling backwards, she frown and raised a paw to her chest to rub it, as if she had been hurt by the vastly smaller cat. A smudge of blood was left across the surface of cinnamon and white fur. "Sorry, Numb," she meowed, her brow knitted into a tight scowl in response to the scrawny tom's sour disposition.

"Watch where you're going, kit! Or you'll end up dea-" His words had been cut short as a screech of horror rang out from his lungs, blood spraying out of his maw and splashing Plum's front. His eyes bore a glazed look of horror as the two grunt looked down to see a small, metal-clad cat darting between the large grunt's legs, having left a drenched, gaping hole in the skinny tom's tummy.

The look of fear that Plum wore quickly hardened and as soon as her expression had shifted, the she-cat spun on her massive paws and was on Poidzua's tail.

[ Poidzua | Green-Shadow ~ Plum | Enlightened Grunt ]

Poidzua had acted upon her word, having waited long enough for both Enlightened grunts to have let down their guard before attacking. However, the Green-Shadow seemed to have made a terrible error in her target. Yes, she had managed to kill the tom by using her size to slip beneath him and tear open his belly, but she had left the large she-cat whom she truly despised unharmed. And now, the cinnamon she-cat was super pissed.

The small she-cat whipped her way through the thick grass, tearing across the clearing in a zig-zagged fashion. She was doing all she could to evade the large cat chasing her, Plum throwing the occasional chomp or swipe of a clawed forepaw. Poidzua continued until she reached a small cluster of trees. Thinking quickly on her feet, she thrust herself into the undergrowth which covered the trees' roots and laid wait. She knew the grunt had seen her dive in, but surely the larger cat knew better than to follow her in. Poidzua grimaced as she felt brambles threaten to pierce her skin on all sides.

The Enlightened grunt hissed and spat as she skidded to a halt by the trees, cursing the monochrome cat's size and luck. "I'll get you, little pest. Even if I have to drag you kicking and screaming through those thorns!" Her angry voice sounded out like thunder as she paced around the underbrush. What a clever little cat this triber had been, managing to pull the strong grunt away from the main fight. Was that her plan? To keep me from aiding my allies? Damn her!! Even if that was the case, Plum couldn't allow her to walk freely from their encounter. This little bitch had murdered Numb! While Plum hadn't much cared for the older tom, he was a member of the family Zero created. The family she was a part of. And family was everything to her.

Ceasing her stalking in circles, she crouched low and peered through a gap in the brambles, her piercing gaze pinned directly on Poidzua. Her frown curled into a terrifying smirk, and from her twisted lips came a surprisingly soft, but murderous coo,"Found ya."

Poidzua shrieked at hearing the grunt's ominous words and the small Green-Shadow came sprinting out of the opening from which Plum gazed in through, catching the larger she-cat by surprise. Colliding with the cinnamon she-cat's face, Poidzua scrambled to get out of her reach by clawing at the ground with her forepaws and sending strikes at Plum's neck with her hind paws, her claws outstretched and snagging the grunt's silky mane.

Pulling her hind legs hard, Poidzua went flying into the ground with a thud and cringed at her collision. Flipping around, she watched as Plum shook her head in frustration and disorientation. The grunt seemed to trying to regain her senses after having been startled and having her fur yanked on. However, what Plum hadn't been seen was that a portion of her mane had untangled and dropped something that had been hidden within it- a small, bright green stone which toppled to the ground. At this, the Green-Shadow's eyes widened further.

"M-mine....th-that's mine...." she murmured, her eyes glued to the stone on the ground. Without hesitation, she hopped to her paws and sprang at Plum, landing just beside her as the smaller cat attempted to retrieve her long-lost possession. However, Plum was quicker.

Grabbing Poidzua's scruff, the large grunt snatched her up and swung her down against the ground with ease, quickly dizzying the Green-Shadow and disarming her. Releasing Poidzua from her mouth and pinning her chest with one large paw, Plum cackled and roared at the squirming Shadow Triber, "Look around, Pipsqueak! You're dead!!"

Poidzua yelped and winced, closing her eyes and bracing for impact. However, as she seemed to recede into her thoughts within her last moments, an unfamiliar voice greeted her,

"My poor girl, what is happening to you?"

Poidzua couldn't ignore the voice, as if sounded as if the speaker was murmuring directly into her ear, tickling it. With a squeal, she replied, "I going to die!!"

"Oh? I'm sorry, but I wasn't speaking to you."

Poidzua's eyes flew open, uncertainty taking place in her gaze as she sought to find the speaker. However, she could not. And yet, he continued.

"What a shame. I suppose she cannot hear me....little one, would you please help me? Can you speak to my dear girl on my behalf? I'm sure it'll be worth your while."

Reality returning to her vision, Poidzua's fearful gaze locked with the fiery eyes of Plum as the she-cat began to crush the Green-Shadow's throat beneath her paw. In a last-ditch effort to save her life, Poidzua groaned hoarsely in a deep, unfamiliar voice,"Mi amor!! What do you think you are doing?! Cease this!!"

Plum's eyes widened and her force on Poidzua's throat slackened, but only for a moment. Then a hateful expression took over her face. Through clenched teeth, she spoke with seething meaning,"What do you think you are doing? You have no power over me!!

Poidzua's eyes clamped shut and her breathing wheezed, but she struggled to continue,"Cheh- Sobrina, my dear! Is that any way to speak to me? Your tío?"

At this, Plum sprang back and stared at Poidzua, looking like a deer caught in a pair of headlights. In a quivering voice, she whispered,"B-Boston?" Tear brimmed in her eyes as she recalled the voice that she had nearly forgotten, her massive body trembling like a scared kit as her gaze remained glued to the collapsed Green-Shadow struggling to regain oxygen.

"My dear, what has happened to you? Joining this ragtag bunch of villains?"

"But Boston, these are my famil-"

"Family does not make you kill!! True family would not force you to do such horrific things, especially to your own kin!"

Plum's eyes widened and her expression shown that of true disgust and shock.

"Zero's own kin resides within the Tribes, and yet, he has vowed to get rid of them? How could you allow that vermin to call himself your family? You are my family, Sobrina. And so were the Tribes. Thus, they are your family. That's how your Abuela would've wanted it- you to be happy and safe among those of your kind." The last words seemed haggard and weak as Poidzua's wheezing seemed to overtake the ghost's voice.

Plum squeaked like a kit and rushed to Poidzua's side, carefully nudging the kitten-sized scholar's cheek. "No, no! Please don't go! I have so much more I need to speak to you about! Boston!! Tío!!"

"My sweet girl....join the ranks of those you know deep within your heart that you belong with. With them, you will be safe. With them, you will be happy. And among their number, once you reach the Afterlife, you shall reunite with your abuela and I. I love you, my sobrina. Take care..."

And then only Poidzua's raspy breathing remained, her eyes shut and her expression pained. Yet, Plum looked to be more hurt.

Tears streamed down the sides of her face as she moaned sobs of farewell and love to the voice who made himself heard through the small Shadow Triber's body, and Plum's sullen gaze rested on the smaller she-cat endearingly. No, the she-cat was not her dearly beloved uncle. But she had allowed her one last chance to speak with him. And for that, Numb's murder could be overlooked. In fact, she owed this tiny cat a great deal. And to start to her repayment of the Green-Shadow, she knew what she had to do.

Lifting her up carefully by the scruff, Plum carried Poidzua between her teeth like a kit and began a steady, but quick trot back beyond the Void Tribe's former territory. She had seen the Tribers retreat with their injured members in this direction, and Plum could only assume that she would be able to find someone to help the small cat wherever it was that the seven Tribes were residing.

[ END ]
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:29 pm

[ Plum | Enlightened Grunt ~ Poidzua | Green-Shadow ]

The large form of a cinnamon-colored queen trotted tender-footed into the view of the resting settlement of the Tribes, and her gaze pinned itself to the entrance warily. Careful not to seem intimidating, she padded over slowly and lowered her head, causing for the small Green-Shadow's limb rump to drag in the grass from where she dragged between Plum's teeth.

As the grunt neared, she urged herself not to bristle in nervousness as the scents of many Tribe cats swirled around her, choking her. Stay calm, stay calm. The she-cat glance from side to side, wondering there was anyone on guard. Surely there would be. She only hoped so- if would be better to have the approval to enter from a trusted guard rather than to waltz in by herself.

Stopping at the entrance, she gently set the collapsed Green-Shadow on the ground and looked back up, scanning for any signs of someone close by. "E-excuse me, but....there's someone who's hurt. Please, can you help?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down