Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echinacea's Form

Go down

Echinacea's Form Empty Echinacea's Form

Post  MewMew100 Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:19 pm

<ul><small><b>Edit:</b>
1/31/16: My fluffy child</ul><hr><u><b>|| Basic Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Names]</b></ul></small><small><b>Name:</b> Echinacea</small>
<small><b>Nick Name:</b> Nae | Luni</small>
<small><ul><b>[Name Info]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Echinacea:</i> Pronounced "Ek-uh-ney-shuh" | Named after the flower of healing properties, among which she was first found.</small></li>
<li><small><i>Nae:</i> Pronounced "Ney" | A shortened version of her name | <i>Used by those familiar with her.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Luni:</i> Pronounced "Loo-nee" | In reference to her lunar-esque markings | <i>Used by Doctor Nanago.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Class]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Lesser Sovereign</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Sex]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Hermaphroditic</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Gender Identity]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Female | <i>Prefers "she/her"</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Age]</b></ul></small><small><b>Discovery Age:</b> 10 Years</small>
<small><b>Current Age:</b> 12 Years</small>
<small><b>Birth Season/Date:</b> Early Spring | <i>March 11th</i></small>
<small><b>Zodiac Sign:</b> Pisces ♓</small>

<u><b>|| Appearance ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Description]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>A dainty, frail-looking Xioi on the smaller end of the spectrum of even the Lesser Sovereign class, Echinacea has a small, thin structure with a large head. Pop-style ears are mounted on the top, although a bit more rounded than the usual standard, and she sported a plumped Peach-style tail. Alongside other of her class, she is not very special, carrying many of the common traits found in the Lesser Xioi species. Unusual to her breed, however, is the small pair of horns that she sport atop her head, half-hidden in the dense poof of fluff dressing her head. Despite being a genetic-gifted Special Trait, these are rounded and virtually harmless, making them not much use to her as a part of her arsenal.

Echinacea bears a thin base coat of pale, powder blue with white dusting places like her belly, inner arms and legs, her hands and feet, the underside of her tail, her muzzle, base of her ears, and the tips of her horns. Her small body appear slightly larger due to her excess of thick fur adorning her chest like a mane, as well as her head and haunches. This fur matches the hue of her blood, but lacks the little sprays of starlight normally found within her veins. Area on her body where her fur lies thinner even has a few spots of longer length, such as on her elbow, ears, and lower belly. Her eyes match her deep blue blood coloration, as does her pads, nostrils, mouth lining, claws, inner ears, and navel. Unlike these, though, her tongue and inner mouth are a soft, dull pink more akin to traditional flesh. And as every Xioi should have, she sports hard plating on her elbows, heels, and head- though these are hidden by her fur- and are colored a buttery yellow, matching her large brows in hue.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Notable Features]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i><b>Small Size</b></i></small></li>
<li><small><i><b>Thick Pelt</b></i></small></li>
<li><small><i><b>Rounded Horns</b></i></small></li>
<li><small><i><b>Pink Tongue</b></i></small></li>

<small><ul><b>[Distinct Colors]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Powdery Blue | Creamy Yellow | Deep Cyan | Crisp White</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Pelt]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Pattern:</b> <i>Solid</i> - Body is overall solid in color, with a few variations in hue.</small>
               <small><b>Fur Type:</b> <i>Dense</i> - Thick, fluffy coat | Rather downy, and somewhat silker on longer portions of fur. Oiliness is semi-average.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Scars]</b></ul></small>                   <small>Mutilated Left Eye Socket | <i>Received from an acid burn from another Xioi.</small>
                   <small>Bite marks on the nape of her neck | <i>Received from the teeth of another Xioi.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Allergies]</b></ul></small>                   <small>Smoke | <i>Having a weakness to fire, being surrounded by smoke or even smelling it causing for a reaction in the form of a wheezing fit to occur. It also seems to trigger anxiety attacks when heavy in the air.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Size]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Height:</b> 3'11" at ear tips; equivalent to a 7 year-old girl | <i>Shorter than most others</i></small>
               <small><b>Weight:</b> 39 lbs | <i>Teacup bab</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Build]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Slender and delicate.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Gait]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Quick and smooth</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Scent]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Being that prefers the soothing scents of flora and tends to reside in flower field and garden, she often smells floral and specifically of Echinacea, Honeysuckle, Lavender, and Hyssop.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Muscle]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>If it's possible, she would fall under the category of negative digits. However, from scrambling around like a lost chick, she had a wee bit of strength in her tiny legs.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Connection Markings]</b></ul></small>                    <small>Her body is adorn all over in creamy yellow crescent moon-esque shapes, from large ones sported upside down on the tips of her ears and near the tip of her tail, to ones worn right-side up on the fronts of her ankles. However, only the two small markings on her face and pelvis are her actual connection points with the original Xioi, and are found worn near the outer corner of her right eye, ringing a small beauty mark of hers, and one worn pointed upwards just below her belly, on her pelvis.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Blood Type]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Blue | <i>Subtle acidity</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Accessories]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Bandages:</b> A long strip of rather rugged bandage that she wears on the left side of her face, tightened around her horn and hidden under her head floof in an attempt to hide her empty, ugly eye socket |<i>Received from and occasionally changed by Nanago.</i></small></li></ul><ul><li></ul>

<u><b>|| Statistics ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Basic Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Dexterity:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Strength:</b> <i>1</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Speed:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Stamina:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Constitution:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Wisdom:</b> <i>2</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Intelligence:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Accuracy:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Charisma:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sensitivity:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Immunity:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Health Stats]</b></ul></small>               <small><b>Physical:</b> <i>8</i>/10 | At a solid eight, Echinacea is a rather weak Xioi with little ability in protecting herself when it comes to scraps and bouts. More of one to flee, her muscles come from such instead of fighting.</small>

<small><b>Mental:</b> <i>7</i>/10 | Although she can function like any other Xioi, her troubled past has allowed for her to grown a bit of emotional distress and a certain meekness when in the company of other, especially larger, Xioi. At least she's an overall happy critter, despite her fear of nearly everything.</small>

<small><b>Pain Threshold:</b> <i>3</i>/10 | A scratch feels like fire; a cut feel likes a severed limb. Every little action taken upon the young Xioi often ends up in either leaving bruises, scars, or other sores that takes her an eternity to recover from.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Specific Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Stealth:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Climbing:</b> <i>2</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Swimming:</b> <i>0</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Hunting:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Fighting:</b> <i>0</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Memory:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Tactility:</b> <i>2</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Depth Perception:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sight:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sound:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Smell:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Taste:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Touch:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Cosmic Energy Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Energy Preference]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Physical</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Signature Energy]</b></ul></small>                    <small><b><i>"Luminescence"</i></b> | During times of extreme distress or whenever Echinacea feel the need for its use, the crescent-shaped marking on her body ignite a blinding light whose glowing effects last for up to 120 seconds, allowing her ample time to act as she will. Rather than a means to hurt others, Echinacea typically does this in an attempt to avoid fighting; stunning the enemy, she can then flee freely and hide.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Mentor]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Apprentice]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<u><b>|| Pedigree ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Immediate Family]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Father:</b>
Garren ♂ | Blue-Blood | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Mother:</b>
Tulsa ♀ | Blue-Blood | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Littermates:</b>
Thigwick ♂ | Blue-Blood | <i>Location unknown</i></small>

<u><b>|| Personality ||</u>

<small><i><b>"Come see!! Look- isn't this flower so pretty?"</b></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Mild | Naive | Timid | Affectionate | Inquisitive ]</b></ul></small><small> <b>|| Mild ||</b>
         Tender-spirited and soft-spoken, Echinacea is a very mellow Xioi with not desire to fight or argue. She is very gentle, as reflected by her movements and quickness to flee during confrontation. Docile and willing to please, this makes her an ideal specimen of the Xioi species for study by humans.</small>

<small> <b>|| Naive ||</b>
         Oblivious in her youth, Echinacea lacks understanding about much in the world and as a maturing Xioi. As a result, she tends to not make the most calculated of decisions and is often guided by her emotions and ideals veiled in positivity. And she often finds herself following what others say rather quickly, trusting in others without much work on their end.</small>

<small> <b>|| Timid ||</b>
         Easily made nervous and frightened by most things, Echinacea is about as skittish as a chick surrounded by coven of cats. Being thrown into nearly a whole new world after leaving her family and losing her memory, Nae's sense of culture shock has shaken her rather harde. She has not an inkling of confidence, the omega coming off as more insecure and meek. While life among the humans has had a positive effect on getting this anxious Xioi to think more for herself, she still has a very long way to go before she could even consider returning to the wild.</small>

<small> <b>|| Affectionate ||</b>
        Although shy to start, Echinacea is a very affectionate and somewhat clingy creature with the desire to love. While this may come off as annoying to some, Nae appreciates every little bit of affection she receives for others and practically craves it. Because of this, she is both easy to get along with, and easy to manipulate. And yet, she would accept it all blindly, as an addict.</small>

<small> <b>|| Inquisitive ||</b>
         As a young individual lacking most of her memories, Echinacea is a very curious thing. Always one to climb into things she shouldn't and shadow the doctor wherever Nanago goes, Nae simply wants to learn about everything she can. The world is such a wonderful place in her mind and it's her life's goal to attempt to understand the harmony behind it all.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Secondary Traits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i><b>Empathetic</b>
Very in-tune with her own emotions, she is very capable of understanding those in states of despair and emotional unease</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Gullible</b>
She's a firm believer in others and easily has wool pulled over her head.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Innocent</b>
She tends to see the world through the lens of a sheltered child. Thus, she tries to see the good and ignore the bad in the world.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Jubilant</b>
When not worrying, she can be quite the jolly critter with a beaming grin.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[MBTI Type]</b></ul></small>                      <small>INFP - The Idealist | <i><a href="http://www.personality-central.com/INFP-personality.html">Summary</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Humor Level]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>"Peekaboo!"</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Views]</b></ul></small>            <small><b>On Humansl:</b> <i>"I really don't mind them! I've heard tale of evil ones, I think, but the doctor who cares for me and her people are very sweet and have soft hands. I don't want to leave them if I don't have to."</i></small>
           <small><b>On Xioi:</b> <i>"They scare me. I know that I am one, but being out there, all alone with much bigger, stronger Xioi makes me shake in my fur...I don't want to get into another fight..."</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Extras]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>???</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>???</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>???</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>???</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Sexuality ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Reproductive Identity]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Omega</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Sexual Orientation]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Demisexual</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Romantic Orientation]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Demiromantic</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Preferences]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Currently, Echinacea is a nearly-fully developed Xioi who has reached the point of mature where she has gone through her first heat. As such, she is capable of looking for a mate. However, she personally has no particular Xioi she is looking for. Instead, she has a list of what to avoid: large, aggressive-looking alphas with yellow-hued blood and battle wounds. This is due to a rough past that the young Xioi found herself in with a particularly nasty Yellow-Blood.</i></small>

<small><i><b>-<a href="http://sta.sh/093rnh7enx3">Fluff Tracker</a>-</b></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Sexy Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Flirtation:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Romanticism:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sexuality:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Passion:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Talent:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Charisma:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sensitivity:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Flexibility:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Crush]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Previous Relations]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Razeal | <i>Yellow-Blood</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Status]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Single</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Lover]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Mate]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Offspring]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Fertility]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Unknown at current time | <i>To be determined after first litter is born.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dam Qualities]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Pros:</b> N/A | <i>Nothing much to set her aside from other queens.</i></small>
               <small><b>Cons:</b> Small Body | <i>She may have difficulty carrying eggs and bearing them.</i></small>

<u><b>|| History ||</u>

<small><ul><b><a href=""> History in Prose</a></b></ul></small>

<u><b>|| Trivia ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Memes]</b></ul></small>                       <small><i><a href="http://sta.sh/0jxl6dvab1g">Relationships</a> | <a href="http://mewmehh.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Poidzua-s-Plot-Meme-RP-Tracker-641471948">RP Tracker</a> | <a href="http://sta.sh/02daphe6k046">Active Tattoo</a> | <a href="http://mewmehh.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Mew-s-Charries-Height-Chart-638739818?ga_submit_new=10%253A1475854694">Height Chart</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Voice Actor]</b></ul></small>                    <small>Satomi Satō as Manami Tamura | Oriemo
                                <i>|| A small, soft voice like a gentle coo. || </i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Sins]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Nope. She too pure :3</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Symbolism]</b></ul></small>                   <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Likes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Hugs- the feeling of being wrapped up in a warm, nestling embrace makes her feel safe.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Grooming- it calms her nerves when her fur is picked through and cleaned gently.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Flowers- they are her favorite things in the world.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Favorites]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Location:</b> Nanago's Garden | <i>It's filled with unique plants and flowers, where she can play for hours.</i></small>
               <small><b>Food:</b> Fatty Tuna with Rosemary| <i>It's what Nanago originally used to win Nae over.</i></small>
               <small><b>Game:</b> "Peekaboo" | <i>No one's ever too old to enjoy a good game of "peekaboo."</i></small>
               <small><b>Activity:</b> Flower Picking | <i>She has to be careful not to pick the important one though.</i></small>
               <small><b>Season:</b> Spring | <i>All the baby plants start to grow after the frost.</i></small>
               <small><b>Time of Day:</b> Midday | <i>She loves the warmth and brightness of the sun.</i></small>
               <small><b>Color:</b> Green | <i>It's the color of most plants.</i></small>
               <small><b>Xioi:</b> N/A | <i>"I don't really remember many other Xioi, especially ones I like."</i></small>
               <small><b>Human:</b> Nanago | <i>"How could I love anyone more?!"</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dislikes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Aggression- it makes her very uncomfortable and skittish.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Darkness- being that she is powered by the light, the dark unknown scares her.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Blood- she associates blood with acid and pain, which terrifies her more than anything.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Least Favorites]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Location:</b>The White Room | <i>The uncomfortable blankness of the laboratory room makes her nervous.</i></small>
               <small><b>Food:</b> Tripe | <i>She dislikes how chewy it is.</i></small>
               <small><b>Game:</b> Hide-n-Seek | <i>She's too worried that she'd become lost of end up forgotten by the finder.</i></small>
               <small><b>Activity:</b> Wrestling | <i>She doesn't even like play-fighting.</i></small>
               <small><b>Season:</b> Summer | <i>The weather is too hot for her thick coat.</i></small>
               <small><b>Time of Day:</b> Night | <i>The darkness and lack of general activity unsettles her.</i></small>
               <small><b>Color:</b> Yellow | <i>It is the color of the blood that scares her the most.</i></small>
               <small><b>Xioi:</b> Razeal | <i>She never wants to run into him again.</i></small>
               <small><b>Human:</b> N/A | <i>She doesn't really dislike any so far ^^'</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Secret]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>She wonders what it would've been like if it had worked out with Razeal.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dreams]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Make a best friend</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Form a new family</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To be helpful to someone</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To stay with Nanago</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To learn all the plants and flowers of the world</i></small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Fears]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To become lost and alone</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To be forced out of her home</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To have to fight someone</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To become injured</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To injure someone else</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>To feel unsafe once more</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose her cosmic energy</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To meet Razeal again</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Tidbits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Essentially, she is the alien twin to my cat character, Poidzua. They would be the best of friends.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>I almost named her Solaris.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>I kind of made her on a whim since my friend didn't have anyone to rp her own Xioi with.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>She a bab Altaria :3</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Roleplay Information ||</u>

<small><i>[RP from PokéPark on Pokefarm - Babayaga the Delphox]</i></small><ul><small>Honey gold eyes leered in the darkness of the rain which was now much stronger than the former sprinkle of droplets it had evolved from. A faint hiss sounded against the pattering of the shower overhead as the droplets evaporated off the plume of fur that the fox Pokemon donned. Babayaga's upper lip curled as a growl escaped her lungs, flattening her large ears to the best of her ability. With her thick tail lashing uneasily, the slender Delphox shrank back further into the undergrowth, which seemed to grow tighter around her the further she moved backwards. At her current size- even being one of the smaller creatures in the breed- was still much more problematic when it came to hiding. So easy it had been to shy away into a tangle of dense vegetation to avoid the rain as a Fennekin- even a Braixen. But now Baba seemed to be the brunt of nature's frustrations as the falling droplets broke through the barrier that the dark canopy of foresty trees had once held in strength before the thin membranes of the leaves grew heavy and limp with water.

<i>Sizzling.</i> Sizzling was not good. It proved too loud of a sound, even for the rain-filled air that gave a soft splatter with every collision between the draining sky and accepting earth. It would only take one Pokemon with the keenest of hearing to pinpoint the sizzle- even greater chances that they would catch sight of the steam- and Baba was doomed. There was hardly a chance she could win a battle on a sunny day, let alone a heavily rainy one. The dangerous threat of being found was too much for the frantic creature to take and the towering Fox Pokemon tore off into a run on all fours- appearing quite awkward albeit, but faster than she would've gotten travelling upright on her hind legs. She had to get out of this drizzly wood and as she fled, a trail of steam followed more slowly in pursuit as it floated from her hissing pelt. It didn't take long for the Fire-Type to come across a cavern, and though it smelled of foreign scents that made her skin crawl with paranoia, the thought of remaining out in the cold wetness of the outside world when she was already becoming sopping wet was more than enough to send her packing into the cave without a hint of hesitation.

Upon entering the stony mouth of the landscape, Baba had not an inkling as to where she was, what else was in inside with her, and how well she would fare before the weather let up. In an attempt to quash any feelings of terror or regret for entering the unusual cavern, the scrawny Delphox elicited a thin streak of flame from her honey-toned muzzle and grinned a bit at the sound of loud fizzling as the jet of fire evaporated what water she trailed in from the stone floor and charred a small portion of the area. And while the spot was still hot with embers, the tall fox creature hurriedly hunkered down and curled into as tight of a ball as she could ever get. The sudden warmth was enticing and drew a purr from deep within her throat, though the feeling was short-lived as the rest of her damp hide smothered out the lasting little lives of heat. But at least she could dry there in peace. <i>Hopefully....</i></small></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Timezone]</b></ul></small>                      <small>CDT |  <i>UTC/GMT -5 hours</i></small>

<small><i>:bulletgreen: | <b>Desirable</b>
:bulletyellow: | <b>Acceptable</b>
:bulletred: | <b>Undesireable</b>
:bulletwhite: | <b>Ask Me</b></small>
<small><ul><b>[I've finally decided on my RP platforms ^^]</b></ul></small> <small>:bulletgreen: <b>Note RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Skype</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Comment RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletyellow: <b>Google Document RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletred: <b>Chatroom RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Drawing/Sketch RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Other</b></small>
<hr>
:iconXioi-Archive:

<h3>PLEASE DO NOT STEAL</h3>
Echinacea © :iconmewmehh:

All other characters © their respective owners

<a href="http://xioi-archive.deviantart.com/"> Xioi Alien Archive</a> © <b>FluffyMonstrosity</b> (Abby Clark)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down