Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 20 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:06 pm

(Now I feel like shit.....I pissed off GH and got Torchic in trouble. It was me who spread the fire.....I often forget I'm just RPing, but sometimes I get so involved into it, I don't always realize what I'm doing. I suppose that's either strike 1 or 2 for me.......Sorry guys.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 20 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:07 pm

....T.T...You guys constant babbling is getting on my nerves. If the fire's that big of a deal, then just say it never happened...Gawd....Take dialga out of the pokeball and ask it if it could rewind time back to right after Stoneclaw saw the fire. Fire died before spreading to camp, twolegs put it out before it could spread or it was too cold anyways. Boom, boom, done. No camp on fire. The above is all hypothetical, I didn't actually do any of it, its merely a suggestion so dont rant at me. Razz
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:27 pm

DN, you just gave me a good idea. Mew, Rose, help me delete all the posts up to where Stoneclaw found the fire.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:28 pm

(Right! *begins deleting*)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:11 pm

(Thank you! I figured you'd fix this sooner but you know, takes more than one monkey to screw in a lightbulb. JK! Can Riverpaw still have the dream about Shadewind?)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:13 pm

(has no idea what was going on.

O-kay. I wont be on much today guys. I'm going to a gardening expo. *parent mode on* Children play nice and don't bother GH *off*

See you all later.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:14 pm

The she-cat chuckled and growled,"And why would I teach a complete stranger such an amazing move as that?! You must be kidding me, kit!" Her green eyes flashed brightly in a challenging, taunting way.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:18 pm

"Cause you got me hooked.....i'm fasinated in your strenth.", Rust said, his eyes filled with fasination and curiousty and amazement. "You could be unstopable in battle with that interesting move."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:23 pm

"Weeeell! You really wish to learn this attack. This attack take moons to master and is only taught to certain cats. If young, clueless cats like you knew it, the world would be filled with insane lords and leaders, all fighting over territory and power." She flicked her tail and began walking away. Without turning around, she muttered,"If you really wish to learn it, then I suppose I could teach you basic moves before hand. If you like."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:29 pm

"Yes!! Please!! I'd really like that.", Rust said, smiling. He looked like a innocent young tom, but when you looked in his eyes, you could see a powerful warrior, who would kill ruthlessly to protect someone he loved. A true man was inside this young rogue.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:39 pm

"Whatever. Just go get some sleep and meet me here early tomorrow morning- And don't tell anyone. I don't want a bunch of kits wanting to learn this stuff. It gets annoying." She bounded away without waiting for his response.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Rust smiled as he watched the she-cat bound away. "By the way...what's your name?", he yelled after her. I like this chick....she's super powerful. Rust kept thinking. I'll be the most powerful cat with moves like that. Then mabye Pheasentpaw won't show his face up here anymore and Riverpaw will love me instead of like me.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:51 pm

(LOL! Doesn't he know Riverpaw already loves him?)

Riverpaw groaned. She flopped over in her nest. I wonder if Pumpkin has any more rat tails she thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Without pausing to speak, she yowled quickly before disappearing into the dense forest. "You need not know my name. For all it matters to you, you may call me Mystery or Master." She vanished, but the scent of blood and dirt still lingered in the clearing, feathers laced the snow covered ground.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:57 pm

(remember she said she likes Rust but she LOVES Pheasentpaw)

Rust picked up his prey and headed back to camp.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:00 pm

(LOL, Rust, take a joke Razz Pheasantpaw's dead, gtg)

Riverpaw tried to get to her paws, but failed miserably.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:12 pm

"I can't stay, Giusepi!" Growled an angry voice from somewhere off the camp. "I can't. I'm useless. I'll just find another twoleg an-"

"Are you KIDDING ME? We've traveled through plains, hitched a ride on a twoleg boat, found out it was the wrong one, wandered aimlessly, and found a new home all together!" Giusepi replied, snarling.

"I can't do anything right, not even make my own decisions, apparently!" Pumpkin snarled back.

Giusepi's voice softened. "Come on, that's not-"

"Shut UP!"

"Just..." Giusepi sighed. "Just think about it." The two padded into camp without another word.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:17 pm

(( What time is it where you guys are? ))

Spark walked back to camp, with a squirrel in her jaws.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Lavender felt sorry for Pumpkin. He's so nice and careing and sweet. How could some cats be so mean to him?She sighed.

Rust returned to camp and set the plump vole next to Riverpaw. "Bon appatete.", he smiled.

(in Louisiana it's 7:20 p.m)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:21 pm

(( Murr 8:20 over here in NY ))

Spark dropped the squirrel on the small, low pile of prey. Her nose wrinkled at the scent of smoke coming from the distance.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:24 pm

(10:23 am here in Sydney.

So ummm. Whats happening with the whole fire thing?
I've got know idea how to jump in.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Cherrywing padded into camp with a slight fat mouse. It was the fattest piece he had caught in a few days and he knew Rosethron would be happy to have it since she was nursing another kit. He padded over to the nursery, but froze, catching an odd scent. Ignoring it, he entered the den and dropped the mouse by Rosethorn, Honeykit was curled up next to her, napping. His brightly colored fur stood out against the shadows of the dark den. (We just pretended it never happened)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:28 pm

(Good idea)

Rosethorn raised her head from where she was sleeping. She had her tail covering Sparrowkit since he needed the extra warmth. "Thank you Cherrywing." She meowed sleepily. She yawned and pulled the prey closer.

Colekit was still in the medicine cats den. The scare for him and his brother where over but until Spiritsong could say that they where one hundred percent cured they weren't allowed in the Nursery.

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:32 pm

(Lol, you put Stonekit instead of Sparrowkit Razz) Cherrywing dipped his head and mewed,"If there's anything you need, just call." He backed out and raised his head, catching the odd scent again. It sent shutters down his spine and he searched around to find where is came from. Then his eyes caught Rust.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Lavender wanted to check on Sparrowkit and the other kits. She went into the den, smiling sweetly as usaul. "How is everybody?", she asked kindly. She looked at Rosethorn. "Do you or your kits need anything?" Lavender had always loved helping out other cats. She hoped she could help.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next