Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 3 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Spiritsong sighed again and stifled a cough. "Then you're probably sick too... Sit down over here so I can check you." She nodded towards the unused nest next to her. "This happens almost every leaf-bare."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 3 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 pm

"What about.......outside our territory." She didn't say it as a question, but as a statement.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Rosethorn glanced at Ivy. "That is an incredibly dangerous suggestion." She meowed
(thought you could use this
http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Medicine )
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Riverpaw sat down in the nest just for a minute long coughing fit to overtake her. She almost passed out because the coughs had left her out of breath. "uuuuugggghhh" she groaned.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Spiritsong shook her head sharply. "No. Absolutely not!" she growled. "It's not just inside our territory that's frozen over like this! If you were to go wandering around outside of our territory, there's no telling what you could be attacked by. And you're highly likely to become sick like the rest of us, and I don't have the herbs to spare for that!" She quickly started checking Riverpaw. When she was finished, the small medicine cat groaned. "Oh, Starclan."

(Thanks.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 pm

"Catmint.....that's exatly what we need.", she said.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 pm

"What is it?" Riverpaw croaked. Here nose was streaming and her eyes watered. She was thrown into another coughing fit.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Spiritsong sighed. "Like I said, all the herbs will have been killed. Especially catmint. All that died when it first started getting chilly out!" She didn't reply to Riverpaw, except to say, "I'll treat you first." She pawed at the herb piles she'd separated earlier, and picked up a few almond-shaped leaves. "Here, eat this right away," she meowed. "These'll help. Afterwards, I want you to lay down in here for awhile, okay?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:04 pm

"After I eat those will you at least tell me what I have?" Riverpaw asked challengingly. She ate the almond-shaped leaves and they left an odd taste in her mouth. She layed down in a nest and sighed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Rosethorn gave her kits a careful sniff again. "It seems to be mild in them." She sighed. "Just keep them separate from the sicker cats, I'd confine them to the nursery but Sparrowkit..." She trailed off, The kit was to young, if it caught White-cough there was little chance it would survive. "I'll make sure no cats visit the nursery unannounced." She meowed. She nodded to Spiritsong and padded away.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:06 pm

"Fine, I won't go.", she said. Then she stepped out of the den. Ohh yes I will go......you just won't see me go. She smiled to herself.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Stoneclaw padded around nervousely. What if Sparrowkit catches whitecough? He's so young! And my only kit! He thought. He wanted to visit him but was afraid he was carrying whitecough germs.

(I hope Petalmist doesn't get whitecough...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Spiritsong dipped her head to Rosethorn. Then she glared at Ivy and hissed, "if I find out you left camp after I told you not to, you'll be missing a great deal of that fur!" Then she meowed to Riverpaw, "thanks. And you have greencough," she added.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:11 pm

"Oh no!" Riverpaw meowed weakly. "I've heard that greencough has killed many! Don't tell my mother or Rust, I don't want them to worry," she wailed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Spiritsong growled at her. "Calm down, would ya? I've managed to treat cats who've had greencough before, and most lived through it. But you have to stay calm. Anxiety can make your symptoms worse, and make you more likely to not survive it!" Then she glanced over at the piles of herbs. "That's right... Rosethorn!" she yowled.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Rosethorn quickly padded back to the Medicine cat den. "The rest of the nursery seems clear of sickness for now. Do we have any tansy? We should do all we can to prevent Petalmist and Sparrowkit from getting sick." She meowed. "Now was there something you needed?" She asked.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:19 pm

"Ok, I trust you," Riverpaw mewed. she figured that she needed to rest and went to sleep after a long coughing fit. She coughed every couple minutes while she slept.

Stoneclaw finally poked his head into Spiritsong's den. "Spiritsong, is it okay if I visit the nursery?" he asked. He looked at Riverpaw questioningly when he saw her asleep.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Spiritsong smiled a little. "Actually, I was just going to ask you to bring these to Petalmist and Sparrowkit." She nudged some tansy with her paw. "And I want you to take some, too. You've been around the sick cats." She looked at Stoneclaw. "Good question. How do you feel?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:22 pm

"I feel fine, but I just wanted to be safe," Stoneclaw meowed. "Does Riverpaw have Whitecough too?" He added.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 pm

"What do you say, Rosethorn?" Spiritsong meowed. "If he's telling the truth about feeling fine, and I'm sure he is, should he be allowed in the nursery?" Then her electric-blue eyes narrowed. "I don't believe that's any of your business."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Rosethorn smiled, she quickly lapped up some of the tansy. She sniffed Stoneclaw. "He should be fine for a quick visit." She meowed. Then she picked up the rest of the tansy and entered the Nursery. She gave some to Petalmist and together they gently coaxed Sparrowkit to swallow some of it. Rosethorn tucked the kits further back into the Nursery to keep them warm. She sat down near the entrance so she could keep an eye on both the outside and inside of the Nursery

((I have to go for a little while.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:28 pm

(Okay, bye.)

"You heard her," Spiritsong meowed tersely. "Why don't you go visit Sparrowkit now?" She didn't want the Clan to get worried about greencough. It'd just cause more problems.

Thunderkit sneeezed loudly, but didn't cough for once. "Urgh..."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:30 pm

(k, I have to go too)

Stoneclaw padded into the nursery.He watched the small kit move his paws around his nest. Stoneclaw sighed Sparrowkit is so wonderful.. he thought.

Sparrowkit hadn't like the taste of the herbs at all. His face was still a bit scrunched up from the bitter aftertaste. He moved his paws across his nest, he liked the soft feeling of the moss against his paws.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Ivy padded over to the apprentice den. "Hawkpaw?....Shinepaw? Are you in there? There's something important I have to tell you.", she whispered into the den.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:35 pm

(Gaahhh... I wish Mewmew was on. Then Spiritsong can yell at Cherrywing. But nooo. She has to sit around in her den and cough all day! XP)

Spiritsong sighed and layed down in her own nest. She wasn't going to fall asleep, in case someone needed her... Or Cherrywing showed up.

Thunderkit groaned and curled up into a tight little ball. He coughed several times.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next