Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonoshee skype posts

Go down

Sonoshee skype posts Empty Sonoshee skype posts

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:05 pm

STARTER FOR MORDECAI

*[ Sonoshee | White-Fire | Fire Tribe Territory ]*

The sun glowed high in the sky, signalling to the young White-fire that it was no longer morning. Midday had reached Nandryx, and the splotched tortoiseshell resisted the urge to grimace at the fact that she would soon have to pause her lovely walk to take a break in the shade. She had been enjoying herself so much that the thought of having to stop even for a little while bummed her out a bit.

Being new to the Tribes, Sonoshee had yet to really learn much about the territories that made up Nandryx, but she had been made aware that most of the mountainous turf on the Eastern side of the rivers was Fire Tribes, and because she had yet to be given an official mentor, she was given the task of learning all the ins and outs of her new home. Sonoshee was excited because she had never really gotten to explore the landscape of a mountain before, though she were careful in recalling the areas to avoid for now- some places were meant for only experts to tread.

Having made her way down the mountain range a far bit since her the start of her walk earlier that morning, the she-cat paused to rested against the base of a large boulder, letting its shadow act as her means of cooling off. As she tucked her legs beneath her fluffy body, she gazed over the vast view from her height and took notice of the bodies of water nearby. A large lake- the largest in Nandryx if she recalled correctly, was partially visible from her angle, as was an oddly sharp-looking pool, hooked like a claw. She hadn't heard of such a pond existing, but she figured that she had simply wandered into Neutral grounds by accident. After all, she hadn't managed to run into any scent barriers or markers to dictate another tribe's territory, so she has not reason to worry about how far she had gotten.

Continuing her scan of the area, an odd sight caught her attention, and the dusty-colored cat blinked her orange eyes in surprise. Just a short walk away appeared to be a small spot of yellow, violet, and pink spots of color speckling the ground. Intrigued, the she-cat made her way over, only to find out that the spots of color were in fact a small variety of flowers, small and cute-looking to the she-cat. With wide eyes of adoration, she carefully trotted right up next to the little span of blossoms and hunkered down beside them in order to study them further, completely enamored with her finding and oblivious to any other scents that signaled the arrival of someone else.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sonoshee skype posts Empty Re: Sonoshee skype posts

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm

<sub><b>[ Sonoshee | White-Fire | Fisher's Outlook ]</b><blockquote>A creamy gold paw dashed clumsily into the water's once placid surface, and with a whine of dismay, pulled it back out once more. Sonoshee's orange eyes glittered with the threat of tears, but she simply gave a snort and sat back on her haunches. With her hind paws buried in the warm sand and a cool breeze blowing through her pelt despite the hot summer sun glowing in the middle of the sky, The White-Fire found in increasingly more difficult to remain in a sour mood as she attempted to catch a fish. Even after spending a few hours perched over the surface, studying the patterns of the silver-bodied creatures, the she-cat still seemed to have no luck in her efforts.

<i>Maybe I'm just meant to swim with them after all.</i> With a pleasant sigh of defeat, she slowly rose to her feet, casually shaking off the sand that dusted her legs, and hopped up onto the stony overhang that she had been sitting beside. She wouldn't stay up here for very long-
her dark pelt would soon become unbearable in the heat- but for the time being, she would enjoy laying out to sunbathe. When she would get to hot, she'd just jump into the water and swim for a bit. Yeah, that sounded nice.

With her eyes closed and her face sporting a blissfully calm expression, she sat her chin atop her folded forepaws and relaxed atop the warm rock.</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:51 pm

STARTER FOR MOORE

*[ Sonoshee | White-Fire | Fire Tribe Camp ]*

Sonoshee cast her glance down towards the dusty ground, shifting somewhat uncomfortably on her paws. In an effort as to not seem completely crestfallen, she chirped in a forced joy tune, *"Not really. I can't say I have ever really scrapped around before."* She turned her face upwards, a small frown masquerading as a smile. *"So no, no experience. But I'm very grateful that you're going to be helping me today!"* Her tone seemed to brighten, her volume picking up a bit without getting to the level of your average excited apprentice.

Her thick tail swished behind her, anticipation prickling every hair on her small body in a mix of eagerness and timidity. Her copper eyes roved the leggy apprentice and she struggled to recount anything about the enigmatic White-Fire. As with most of everyone in the tribe, Sono was completely floored and unaware of any tidbits about her new superiors and peers. But one thing she had picked up on was Moore's teacher; he was the Silver-Fire Janek's student. This equal parts inspired her and worried her as he was chosen to assist her. How wonderful it would be to have someone receiving training from their leader tutoring her. But then, would she be held to a higher standard because of it.

Her heart sank at the thoughts jumbling themselves in her head, and her head drooped slightly with its little messy bun bobbing with it. *"B-basics sound good to me."*

Last edited by MewMew100 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:02 pm

*[ Sonoshee | White-Fire | Southern Pheasant Woods ]*

The small tortoiseshell gave a flushed, embarrassed smile as she glanced towards the ground. Her forepaws fiddled with the soft grass beneath them, she she giggled a little weakly. *"Afraid not. I only was accepted into Fire Tribe less than a moon ago."* Snapping her head up quickly, her orange eyes glittered brightly with passion. *"But I want to learn everything about the Tribes and what makes them so wonderful! Truly, it was such a blessing for the Fire Spirit to have picked me, but that doesn't mean I'm purely biased to just Fire Tribe."* There was a loving lilt to her voice as she rambled excitedly on about how she desired to know of all the magical mysteries that surrounded the Tribes, her expression purely blissful and innocent with her awestruck state. It was wonder how the young she-cat hadn't ended up as a scholar's apprentice, but Sonoshee wasn't complaining.

Jolted back to reality at Gano's words, she purred and replied, *"No kidding? I've been told I'm a secondary as well! But I suppose that only Secondary Air Tribers have that quickness. Fire Tribe Secondaries have something called Shield, I think. I really like that I was given such a power- I don't like fighting and which an ability like this, I can protect others rather than hurt them."* With a warm giggle, she added, *"I'm guess I'm just your typical Firey- I'm training to be a Blacksmith myself."*

The young White-Fire's heart swelled at how easily Gano decided upon 'Firefly' and Sono was proud to have made a new friend so quickly. Already, her time spent in Nandryx was turning out better than the entirety of her early kithood. Sure, she missed her father and Aunt Yuke, but she truly felt that she belonged here in the Tribes, and this chance encounter with a member of a rivaling tribe was proof of it all- that she was meant to make it here, amongst those who would become her new friends, family, and even the strangers. They would help make her stronger; make her a better cat.

Turning her focus back to her conversation with the White-Air, she asked in the most polite way she could without coming off as nosy or pompous, *"If I may ask, what is it that you're training to be, Gano?"* Understanding most of the ranks in the Tribes, she was still a bit hazy on some of the Tribe-specific positions, and she wondered if Gano's future ability to fly had anything to do with the job description.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:28 pm

POST FOR SELENE

*[ Sonoshee | White-Fire | The Fallen Birch ]*

Having the desire to get a closer look at the thin rivers that wove through Nandryx just beyond the reached of Fire Tribe's borders, the small form of a young White-Fire inched past the markers. Humming a pleasant tune to herself, she moved closer, eyeing the clear veins of the watery lifeblood of the land, her orange yes bright and excited for what she may find.

Drawing close to the edge of Ezrael's Rivers, the mottled tortoiseshell locked onto the sight of a massive, long object with its lower half seemingly buried in the earth and water. Intrigued, Sonoshee crept in its direction, fluffy tail lashing and puffy ears perked. As she neared the object, her orange eyes widened as she saw the form of a tree collapsed on its side. Never before had she seen such a sight where something meant to stand up in the skies was laying down, brittle roots old and broken down against the water's edge on the opposite banks. Her little heart fluttered with a flame of curiosity and before she knew it, the spotted cat was struggling to balance on the tree bridge's length.

The water below did not scare her- she was sure if she fell, she would be fine in swimming back to the shore. But the idea of falling in general irked the kitty and her already clumsy paws threatened to slip beneath her under the pressure of her nerves. With a pair of large, sun-like eyes roving around quickly to catch any sign of help nearby, the White-Fire quickly sent a prayer to the Spirits apologizing for her lack of caution.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down