Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Character Creation

+5
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Other Character Creation - Page 17 Empty Re: Other Character Creation

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:42 pm

They'll be just arriving into whatever area she's in, but after that, sure.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:47 pm

An old abondoned rubbish dump with a tattered apartment in an far-out pastly-suburban area that is now a ghost toqn inhabited by mosty patrats, rattatas, etc.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Alrighty then! Sounds good!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Name: Farrlen
Species: Stantray/Luxler
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Iaza14595357304300
Personality: TBU
Pack/Group/Allegiance: He's with Sylva
Crush: ~
Mate: ~
Children: ~
Kin: He never knew his Luxray mother, but his father, a Stantler, was shot by humans after being seen with him.
Other: ~

I was just look at your sprites that are amazing and I was like, 'I should make amazing sprites like that. My recent sprites are sucky'

My Stantray isn't that great, but I think the legs are pretty cool.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:49 pm

I think he's cute!

I'm not gonna lie to you- I got my sprites from Fusemon.net
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:36 pm

*goes insane*

And to think I thought you were just amazing. I'm sure you are amazing, though...

Made an account on Fusemon, BTW. Submitted Farrlen's sprite. Gonna see just how good he is. *expects epic rejection*
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:09 pm

I gave an account too- my first fuse was a Primfree Razz but nothing else will hatch from their ball >.<

I wanna RP on MD...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Name: Torchiclove
Appearance: A girl that is a bit shorter than average, with light brown hair usually cropped back in a pony tail or bun. She has greenish-blue eyes with slight black rings under them from lack of sleep. She isn't particularly thin, but neither is she overweight; farming for two years has both slimmed her up and given her somewhat noticable muscular arms and legs. She has a little mole above her lip, to the right.
Personality: Usually, Torchiclove tries to be kind or polite, even if she doesn't particularly like someone. She has a twisted sense of humor, especially when talking to her good friends, Doug and Mewmew. Occasionaly, when someone is being stupid or has bad grammar, Torchiclove with snap on them and give them a good tongue-lashing. She tries not to be an instigator, but it is usually in vain. She has an affinity for words and can often be seen lurking in the forums.
Other: Is good friends with Doug the merchant after trading with him for nearly two years. They often joke about where Pokemon are sent when traded for Amulet Coins(their best joke by far is that they are raped and eaten by Snorlaxes that learned English.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Name: MewMew100 (Just MewMew)
Age: 15 (*feel safer riding an Aqua-Luxray rather than learning to drive a car- takes the risk of electrocution from her water/electric pokemon*)
Appearance: (I'll post a picture of her illustration later...)
Personality: (Again, I'll type this later when my mind isn't completely drained from writing Izzie's form)
Other: (MEERRP!)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:56 pm

You can look how many Pokedex entries you have in your Idex.

But other than that, Mew is good....It feels wierd saying that.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Because it needed to be done *silent, epic stare*

Character name: Mariette (Mari for short- pronounced Mary)
Son/daughter of: No god- She is one of Dionysus' maenads.
Looks: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Mary_i11
Personality: Mariette has a very childish personality and seems strangely excited about simple things, hinting that she isn't quite familiar with human norms that others outside Camp Halfblood are. Though she acts as such, she tries to be very helpful and worries over others and what they're thinking- especially Jaxal. Being one of Dionysus' maenads, she is also quick to becoming quite violent when opposed. This violent anger significantly arises in defense against her identity as a maenad rather than a demigod like the girls Jaxal supposedly likes. She is a bit self-conscious and has pretty low self-esteem. She can become a bit attached and clingy to those she adores, such as Jaxal, or others who show her kindness, but she can also be quite grudging and hateful to others due to her being easily driven to jealousy, Mari being pretty envious in nature as well. but over all, she only strives to make happiness in the end- wanting all souls around her to be as joyous and carefree as the god she supports deeply, even if that means to erase a few troublesome others who seems to be disrupting all the good in the world- such as other women after the one she loves, for example.
Crush: She's deeply, deeply in love with Jaxal- she believes they're going to get married.
GF/BF: None. Supposedly, she is said to be betrothed to Jaxal, according to the Fates.
Weapon of Choice: She usually carries around a thyrsus, a grand staff of giant fennel covered with ivy vines and leaves, wound with a silky, golden cream-colored ribbon to match the hue of her hair and topped with a golden pine cone secreting honey. Almost bejeweled-looking blackberries lace the rod and flower off into small, orchid-colored buds around the base of the cone. However, when it comes to fighting, she uses an old-styled medieval mace with a long handle attacked to the spined orb of iron, but a chain hides within the length of the handle and whenever she pleases, Mariette can hold down a switch on the handle to release the chain, allowing the mace to swing freely about. The tips are dipped in a sweet, wine-smelling poison that intoxicates an opponent when first in contact, then slowly dissolves the hard tissues, muscles, and internal organs unless given the antidote during the intoxication stage.
Password: Do I really have to put this??
Other: Being one of Dionysus' priestess, she often partakes in his celebration- drinking till she can hardly stand and interact with others, snacks on grapes, and hunts around like a little child for gifts to bestow upon her God. She is know to steal little, forgettable things, like a favorite pen, a random left sock, or even some girl's lotion or hair clips. But she sometimes startles others by dragging dead rabbits, or, on one special occasion- a goat's head- into camp to burn in Dionysus' name- or in the goat situation, for Jaxal on his 11th birthday. As Dionysus controls Camp Halfblood, Mari tends to hang around the camp, and grew up for many years with a slightly older Jaxal, however, in the recent years, she had been gone elsewhere due to the Fate's summoning her. But now, she is ready to return back to the camp, hoping to she her 'awaiting' love.

Partner (pegasus): She doesn't have a pegasus to ride upon, however, she travels with a fauness name Embré, whom she is best friends with. (I'll make Embré's form at a later time when I can upload her picture- I drew her Razz)

Last edited by MewMew100 on Fri May 24, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Very nice, Mew. I have a feeling that Katrina will take to losing her joyous demeanor.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Yes, I have more coming up, but for now- here are a few little darlings I finished up Razz

Name: Bunsa (Pronounced: Boonsa)
Species: Abshrew (Absol/Sandshrew)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Hybrid10
Personality: A bit of a shy, reclusive soul who keeps her words a hidden treasure for the most part. She rarely relies on others and most are unsure of her strength and true nature as she doesn't stay above ground in public long enough for others to test her. She is a very young, easily wary hybrid.
Pack/Group/Allegiance: None really- she pretty much listens to Iroha, like the others whenever disaster strikes.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Children: None
Kin: None
Other: She is good friends with Ume, however, like everyone else in this period of time, she makes sure to understand and take to heart the words "every Pokemon for themselves." She is also blind, and because she is such, she has superior senses. A few of these senses is being a lie-detector and a sensor for dark energy and omens.

Name: Ume (Pronounced: Ooo-mah)
Species: Ninark (Zoroark/Ninetales)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Hybrid11
Personality: The sassy mother- Ume is a usually calm and smooth-tongued vixen with her priorities on her luscious coat, however, even though she carries a sassy, fiery, and slightly flirtatious nature, she becomes quickly attached to those younger than her and becomes very protective of them- especially when the younglings are threatened.
Pack/Group/Allegiance: None really- she pretty much listens to Iroha, like the others whenever disaster strikes
Crush:Iroha, but mainly most other males....Well, she actually believes them to all have a thing for herself instead Razz
Children: None, but she treats Bunsa as such.
Other: Ume often speak highly of her blood line, stating that she, in fact, is not a wild, filthy hybrid, but rather a beautiful creation made in the clean lab of scientists forming a designer Pokemon for a famously rich actress, created of the DNA of the actress' own female shinies- Ninetails and Zoroark- and because both were female, Ume was ensure to be one as well. In her eyes, she's the 'perfect vixen.'

Name: Kamanosuke (pronounced: Kah-mah-no-soock)
Species: Leafskull (Duskull/Leafeon)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Hybrid12
Personality: Kamanosuke is the silent type- but not because he chooses to. Due to his awkward nature around others and mysterious atmosphere, other Pokemon tend to avoid speaking to him and it leaves him to himself. He is quite kind and doesn't mind interaction with others, but even though he tries, he can't help but make others feel uncomfortable.
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Anyone who puts up with him
Other: Having spent so much time to himself, Kamanosuke has time to come up with great stories of fantasy and drama, and though other ignore it and its one of his less easily forgettable traits, the male sometimes talks to himself- usually during times of paranoia or distress.

Name: Sadamitsu (Pronounced: Sah-dah-mit-sue)
Species: Delbreon (Umbreon/Delibird)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Hybrid13
Personality: The more calm, collected, and level-minded sibling of her and her cousin, Iroha. A generally curteous, but wary Pokemon, this easily skittered soul is not swift to trusting others nor swayed and tries her best to keep others away from her small cluster of Iroha's followers. She sees no need for more mouths to feed, lives to protect, and bodies to keep warm.
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Iroha
Kin: Iroha
Other: She makes "Every Pokemon for Themselves" the golden rule among the land, being the voice of wisdom in both contrast and support to her cousin's being the voice of asperity.

Name: Taro
Species: Persiawak (Persian/Marowak)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Hybrid14
Personality: Rash, tart, and full of churlishness, Taro is a bad brute to mess with- his temper nearly always at boiling point and his trust chewed up and tossed away by his cold, long forgotten den, along with his sense of empathy. Tactless, he cares primarily about himself, but on occasion- if it concerns his own benefits- he'll assist Iroha's group to keep his nest with them warm and his belly full.
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Iroha's tribe
Crush: Any rattata he finds suitable- like any other wild creature, he has certain 'urges.' He enjoys 'mating' with the fiery creatures and then eating them before they produce any little hybrids of their own.
Mate: Many, but all deceased.
Children: None- as long as he can keep up killing all his mistresses.
Other: Though he is foul-tempered and has no kin to tie themselves to him, Taro has a friend in a far away land who is an explorer, named Mori, who he will occationally visit with whenever the equally lecherous Raichu and his 'teammates' are in the area.

Name: Chewe (Pronounced: Chew-ee)
Species: Vibiper (Vibrava/Seviper)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Hybrid18
Personality: Chewe is a gentle soul despite her appearance and takes it upon herself to help others. Other than the fact that she and her mate, Ryuqu, are from another land and that all six of their children were taken from them, nothing is known about the couple. She is very welcoming to others, like her mate, and always offers her assistance to the weary and weak.
Pack/Group/Allegiance: None really- perhaps her mate.
Mate: Ryuqu
Children: All taken away.
Other: Despite having no real arms and legs to hold things, she's quite the accomplished cook and herbalist. She deals very well with medicines and cures for poisons and injuries, and she often sees a bit of her children in the young ones she assists.

Name: Ryuqu (Pronounced: Rye-yuke)
Species: Grovgon (Grovyle/Flygon)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Hybrid15
Personality: Ryuqu is a kind, somewhat-aged Pokemon who's ripened wisdom and mildly humorous jokes are sought out by tired travelers and even Iroha himself when the massively popular leader is in doubt. Other than the fact that he and his mate, Chewe, are from another land and that all six of their children were taken from them, nothing is known about the couple. He is very welcoming to others, like his mate, and always fills the minds of those his mate tends to with grand stories of adventure from the blazing deserts and dangerous rainforests.
Pack/Group/Allegiance: None really- his mate, I suppose
Mate: Chewe
Children: All taken away
Other: Ryuqu is kind to all with his warm-hearted nature, but sometimes he worries about how kind his mate can be and is always keeping a watchful eye out for her whenever she invites someone new into their home to help, even during the naps he takes during the various times in the day.

Name: Vistiblanka - Visti for short (Pronounced: Vist-ee-blank-ah)
Species: Venaros (Venonat/Ampharos)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Hybrid16
Personality: A hearty, hasty Pokemon with a short attention-span and high level of hyperactivity. Jittery and easily excited, Visti is the powerhouse of Iroha's group, besides the leader, and like the electric juicehead he is, Visti is easily controlled by both Iroha and Sadamitsu. He sticks close to Taro, able to handle the sour Pokemon's harsh attitude and uses his practically childish train of thought to assume Taro's crude insults are comments of friendship, despite their harshness.
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Iroha's tribe
Crush: As simple minded as he is, Ume is his belle of the ball.
Other: As happy, cheery, and immature as he is, Visti can be easily excited and angered, and when he get a bit 'riled up', he is a terror to calm down.

Name: Iroha (Pronounced: I-ro-hah)
Species: Braviyena (Mightyena/Braviary)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Hybrid17
Personality: Strong-willed and not afraid to get his paws dirty, Iroha rules his followers with prideful words and powerful actions, but protects them ruthlessly against enemies as if they were his family. However, to hide his feelings, as if they were a weakness, he claims to want to make sure other know not to mess with his 'possessions.' His attitude can change drastically from time to time, from rude to content and rather pleasant to be around, but he is not one that others wish to turn their back on.
Pack/Group/Allegiance: His own
Children: None that he knows of....
Kin: Sadamitsu
Other: Being looked up to as the most powerful hybrid by his followers, it helps Iroha mask his need to be around others and the attention he gets he uses to keep his hidden needy nature a secret that only his cousin knows.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Nice characters, but I have to ask-Who the fuck is Iroha? I know I'm going to feel stupid in a minute.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:46 pm

I haven't posted him yet- he's pretty cool-looking Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 pm

He's pretty. And FABULOUS!
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:36 am

Why thank you Very Happy

Now on to other matters- I made three new forms for MD, but before you flip out over the limit of charries, I'll let you know now that I figured out a way to not play my Team Bane without killing off the members Razz The explanation will be in the next post I make on there.

Name: Mori
Species: Raichu
Team: Explorer Team Golden Crackle (Goes by Team Gold for short)
Appearance: Large, regular Raichu with a tuft of scruffy fur atop his head, wearing a bright yellow bandana with darker yellow, wavy streaks around his neck with the flap in the back and knot in the front; with a metallic Explorer's Badge on the knot, gold in color to match their team's rank.
Personality: A powerful male who let's his massive ego rule him, as well as his raging, wild hormones. Though he is generally good-spirited, and often willing to lend anyone a hand, if he stores up too much electricity in his cheeks, he grows a bit aggressive and irritable. However, this bad attitude can be reversed by his team members when they press their cheeks against his and draw out the excess energy into their own bodies. Mori has a bit of a crude sense of humor and certain bad habits that he admits he'll have to work on breaking as he joins Ninetails' Guild. Though he's a bit humble and knows when to release his pride, he's a bit over-confident with his own abilities and strength. He is quite friendly and rather well-mannered, like the rest of his team, but he has a side to him that resembles a wild Pokemon and he can become very frisky at night and when he's away from his guild.
Crush: Both Aya and Omi, I suppose. He's quite the perverted dog- errr poochyena XD 
Mate: He wants to make his partners into his 'partners.'
Ability: Static
Moveset: ThunderPunch, Dig, Volt Tackle, Focus Blast
Held Item: Raichu Crest
Bag: Big Apple x1, Apple x4, Sitrus Berry x2, Oran Berry x6, Blast Seed x8, Sleep Seed x6, Heal Seed x4, Reviver Seed x2, Pure Seed, Escape Orb, Foe-Fear Orb x2, Yellow Gummy x7 
Other: Being as powerful as he is, his species able to store over thousands of volts of electricity in their bodies, and his team being highly rank, many are attracted to Mori. Mori adores this attention he gets from fan-ish explorer apprentices and lusty adults, but despite being as perverted as the Raichu is, he is also quite a bit noble, even if it's only slightly, and remains loyal to his female teammates. He may be lecherous, but he is far above cheating on the two girls he (though he refuses to say it) loves.

Name: Aya
Species: Emolga
Team: Explorer Team Golden k Gold for short)
Appearance: A small, regular-looking Emolga with a single gold ring gauging her left ear only, wearing a bright yellow bandana with darker yellow, wavy streaks around her neck with the flap in the back and knot in the front, and a small pair of black-rimmed reading glasses hidden within her bandanna; with a metallic Explorer's Badge on the knot, gold in color to match their team's rank.
Personality: A bit smarter and more sensible than her counterpart, Omi, Aya would be the brains of the team if it weren't for her adoration of Mori and her rather unhealthy addiction to wild chestnuts she plucks from trees that pull her attention away from her missions in the sky. Kind, but sometimes rather rash despite her thinking process, she, like Omi, is quick to stand up for herself and others- especially those who oppose her team and are swayed by her leader. Though she is quite friendly and rather well-mannered, like the rest of her team, she has a side to her that resembles a wild Pokemon and she can become very frisky at night and when she's away from her guild.
Crush: Mori
Mate: None really, but she acts a bit questionably around Mori. 
Moveset: Air Slash, Volt Switch, Acrobatics, Charge Beam
Held Item: Voltage Torc
Bag: Big Apple x1, Apple x4, Sitrus Berry x2, Oran Berry x6, Blast Seed x8, Sleep Seed x6, Heal Seed x4, Reviver Seed x2, Pure Seed, Escape Orb, Foe-Fear Orb x2, Yellow Gummy x7
Other: One of the only Pokemon in any guild to wear reading glasses or the like, Aya carefully tends to the sight aids with her delicate fingers- using the thin, velvety membrane that makes up her gliders' top, black coat to clean the lens so that she may occasionally use them to better focus her eyes on reading ancient runes. She also has a small, easily hidden pair of goggles that she wears if she's flying at an unusually high rate.

Name: Omi
Species: Pachirisu
Team: Explorer Team Golden Crackle (Goes by Team Gold for short)
Appearance: A pretty, regular colored Pachirisu with a slightly more puffy chest with down soft fur, wearing a bright yellow bandana with darker yellow, wavy streaks around her neck with the flap in the back and knot in the front; with a metallic Explorer's Badge on the knot, gold in color to match their team's rank.
Personality: Being a bit more naive and oblivious than her counterpart, Aya, Omi uses her hyper-active nature and incredible senses to be the team's best tracker and alarm, her skill making her as useful as Aya with her brains. She enjoys games of tag and hide-and-seek, and often hides stashes of Perfect Apples, as well as various berries and seeds, and Aya's gathered chestnuts in balls of her shedded fur in static pockets within the various nest she sets in random trees during missions. Playful and friendly, but sometimes rather swift to react thanks to her spastic spirit, she, like Omi, is quick to stand up for herself and others- especially those who oppose her team and are swayed by her leader. Though she is quite kind, welcoming and rather well-mannered, like the rest of her team, she has a side to her that resembles a wild Pokemon and she can become very frisky at night and when she's away from her guild.
Crush: Mori
Mate: None really, but she acts a bit questionably around Mori. 
Moveset: Discharge, Sweet Kiss, Electro Ball, Gunk Shot
Held Item: Miracle Bow  
Bag: Big Apple x1, Apple x4, Sitrus Berry x2, Oran Berry x6, Blast Seed x8, Sleep Seed x6, Heal Seed x4, Reviver Seed x2, Pure Seed, Escape Orb, Foe-Fear Orb x2, Yellow Gummy x7
Other: Being as cute and adorable as she is, Omi has brought with her from her old guild the title, "Earth Shatterer," a nickname she earned from her mindless habit for chewing stones and utterly destroying them with her tiny, yet powerful jaws. For the most part, she ignores and pretends (or so they think she pretends) to not know this title of hers and continues on with her life as usual, even when others may sometimes give her a nervous or awkward look.

(yeah....no pretty summary for these three.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Fuck limits, Mew-you can bathe in charries all you want. They're all accepted, but note that I really only read Mori's form.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:29 am

Name: Miki (Pronounce - Mee-kee)
Species: Mienfoo
Appearance: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Snowy_10
Personality: Despite the harships of losing not only her mother, but also her training master at a young age, Miki is unusually optimitic and positive, always seeming the bright side to everything- including the curse that has begun to overtake her body. As she travels with Lumi, a dark soul whom she thinks the wisdom her old master that she bears can heal if she were to join him on his path to enlightenment. She only has a deep love for the hybrid and wants to do anything to make him see how much she cares for him.
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Partners with Lumi
Crush: Lumi
Kin: Sabora- deceased.
Other: Miki is a normal Mienfoo, however, she was born albino, her fur coloring matching her grandmother, Sabora's, before the dark forces transformed her. Miki shares not her legendary kin's Metang traits, however, the young fighting prodigy is beginning to suffer her grandmother's curse, her paws and feet turning black and her pads and claws tinted gold, with dark, powerful auras radiating from them in contrast to her unusually positive energy.

Name: Lumi (Pronounced: Loo-mee)
Species: Riolu
Appearance: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Snowy_11
Personality: Distance and often cold, Lumi would be practically detached from reality if he weren't tethered to it by Miki's weak link as his caring partner struggles with him to be more cooperative. Lumi, because of his deep hatred for his weak body in comparison to his strong spirit, is often displeased and unresponsive to others as he silently loathes his being. However, his gloomy demeanor towards the dark fate of being a hybrid has forced him to search for enlightenment in order to make himself stronger, and because of the powerfully positive influence Miki's soul has on his, Lumi allows her to travel with him.
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Partners with Miki
Other: Lumi is a special hybrid- not born of parents from two separate breeds. He came from a lab- presumably the same lab as Ume’s ffrom as the scientists dumped the creatures out into the wild rather than to disposed of them properly, and it is assumed that he was created by spliced genes. He appears to be a regular Riolu in body form, but drained of his color pigment due to the various chemical imbalances in his make-up. He is thought to me made up of the genes of various other Pokemon, but so far then only resemblance to others are his traits from: Sharpedo- teeth and gills (hidden beneath his scarf), Lunatone- glowing red eyes and attachment to the power of the moon, and Chinchou- having the power to have the stones on his forearms glow in the shadowy darkness. Any other connections are unknown.

He has a slight taste for Moon Stones, which has given him his full name 'Lupus MoonEater.'

Name: Tizi (Pronounced: Tizzy)
Species: Spinda (SHINY)
Appearance: Other Character Creation - Page 17 Spinda10
Personality: A happy-go-lucky drunk who spends his time tending to his tavern- or at least, as best he can in his usually intoxicated state. However, whether it be a meal and drink with entertainment or a warm place to stay or hide in, Tizi is welcome to compromise and is fairly freindly to all guests.
Pack/Group/Allegiance: None- Friends with Miki
Mate: Left him
Children: Went with their mother
Kin: Other than the family who left him, none.
Other: His friendship with Miki goes way back from whenever the young fighter would stay at his tavern with her grandmother during short trips and he partly helped to take care of her after her family passed away.

(Sorry if they came out a bit crappy- I finished their forms just now and I'm thoroughly exhausted Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:44 am

Of course you have a drunk Pokemon.
And of course it's a Spinda.
*hugs* You just made my day that much better.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:45 am

Yay for making happyness!!

And yes, i felt like speeling it like that Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:31 am

You must be quite tired. Two grammatical errors in one post. Tsk.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:47 am

Poo poo.

Speaking of which, the term "Poo poo" is now taboo in my home (don't ask me why.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:57 am

That's kind of strange 0.o

Sorry for not posting on the RPs, but last night I didn't get around to reading your posts until like a hour or so after midnight and I was dying of tiredness.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:02 pm

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content