Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- Empty Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:51 pm

The farther the moon went, the more frequent Bane's appearances had been, it seemed. The creature got stronger and stronger the more time passed. Murdering elders and kits... what kind of creature could do this? Bane, apparently.

We start in camp, where most of us left off, I do believe. Smolderstar is grumbling to himself in his den, wondering where Jewelpaw went, and the Irish twins are out rat hunting. Phoenixtalon is not happy about that.

Mew, start us off if you please. Or anyone else, really. Maybe I will.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Smolderstar was curled up in his den, angrily thinking about Jewelpaw, Heronpaw, and the rest of the stupid clan. Bane, his father's recent behaviour... And worst of all, he wondered if Jewelpaw hated him now. He wished he could kill himself. He didn't mean to attack Heronpaw, he never had... but she had hurt Jewelpaw, and that made him mad. Most of all, he wanted to murder Bane.

Lasair bolted through camp, barely stopping at the fresh kill pile to drop off a rat. The fresh kill pile was growing steadily, consisting mainly of rats from the Irish twins.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- Empty Frostclan 2

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:44 pm

(Sure!)
Petalmist dropped the bloody mass of golden fur and Cherrywing wrinled him nose at the metalic tang of the blood. "So, Heronpaw and Riverpaw have been hiding Goldenstreak?" The white warrior voice was gruff as he glared harshly at Riverpaw. Petalmist ignored Cherrywing's comment and quickly leaped up onto the Highrock, struggling due to her growing belly. Fox-dung! She looked up at the sky and thought briefly Starclan, forgive me for taking Smolderstar's place, but this is vital! She then yowled for her clan to appear.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Smolderstar padded from his den head hung in shame and... defeat? He ignored Petalmist and padded down to join the rest of the clan.

Lasair looked up just as he was about to leave. Awkward. What's wrong with Smolderstar? He asked. I need to get Aigéan. Sorry, Petalmist. This announcement can wait. He was gone in the blink of an eye, like he was never there, leaving nothing but rustled leaves in his wake.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Spiritsong turned to look up at Petalmist. She flicked her tail and waited for her to speak.

Foxtail quickly padded over. Her questioning gaze was on her friend. Why's she on the highrock? Where's Smolderstar? she wondered.

Eagletalon got to the base of the tree. "C'mon, we'd better hurry back!" he called, already dashing back to camp. Once there, he stared around at the camp.

Thunderkit turned his golden eyes on Petalmist. He was curious to see why she was on the highrock, although since he was still a kit, he wasn't supposed to attend the meeting. He simply watched from his shadowy spot under the bush.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 pm

"Come on",Lavender pleaded. "I'm coming Rust grumbled".
"Rust where are we going?" Lavender asked. "Anywhere rats run", he replied. Ivy stayed silent.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Jewelpaw crept out of the apprentices den and caught sight of Smolderstar. She bounced over happily and sat by him "Morning!" Shinepaw padded after her sister and sighed. She's at it again....When will she learn?! The black cat sat by Honeykit, who's tail was twiching softly.

Petalmist then looked at the clanmates and yowled,"I know its wrong for me to address the clan, but this must be heard! If anyone is caught harboring any rogues, kittypets, or Flameclan cats or sees them and doesn't speak of it, the same fate shall happen upon your own tail!" She tossed Goldenstreak's tail off the Highrock, allowing it to become visible to the rest of the clan.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Spiritsong purred in agreement. They'd deserve that. We can't risk having cats that aren't part of our Clan on Frostclan territory! She glanced around at the other Clan cats. Her gaze hardened slightly when she saw Smolderstar.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:03 pm

The three padded softly through the grass. This is stupid we'll never find anything. It's been 6 1/2 moons we've been traveling. I just want to curl up under a rock and die.Ivy thought.

"Ohhhh i smell toms!", Lavender said excitedly.

"Yeah it smells like...A CLAN!?!?!", Rust replied.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Thunderkit lifted his nose to the air. He got up and silently snuck away. The young tom froze when he saw three cats walking along. His dark brown fur bristled.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:07 pm

Shinepaw's ears twitched and she scented the air. Something new was near...and she knew it. She looked around and saw that Honeykit, Jewelpaw, Petalmist, and even Cherrywing had stopped to scent the air too. Cherrywing leaped to his paws and beckoned for some cats to follow him out of camp. Shinepaw found herself following him as well.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:09 pm

We stopped.
"Hi there",Lavender said sweetly.

"Lavender you idioit!", Rust yelled.

Ivy stood there. Dead frozen.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Cherrywing stopped and hissed,"Thunderkit! What are you doing out of camp?!" Cherrywing looked up and growled at the new comers, swiping his lanky tai around Thunderkit. Shinepaw bared her fangs, her dusty black and golden brown fur bristling like needles.

Jewelpaw stood up, wondering where they had gone, but she decided to stay near Smolderstar.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Thunderkit bristled indignantly and hopped over Cherrywing's tail. "I was just seeing what these cats were doing! If you hadn't come along, they wouldn't even have seen me!" he grumbled. He looked up at the three intruders.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Rust stared at the huge white tom. He was terrified knowing since he was young this cat could kill him easily.
I don't care, i need to protect them.Even if i die trying. Rust grabbed Lavender and pulled her back. He shoved the shecats behind him.

[/i]Rust was like a brother. I couldn't let this cat kill him.,Ivy thought.

Last edited by Chibi248 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Thunderkit glanced back at Cherrywing. "They don't seem too aggressive. I don't think they even want to fight you," he added.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Please...we have been traveling for moons., Ivy begged. Spare us. She stared at him with big dark green pitiful eyes.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Shinepaw could see the fear in the cats' eyes, but she knew she had to stay strong. That's how Goldenstreak got so close to our border...

Cherrywing ignored the kit and growled,"What if they weren't friendly? Do you think Rosethorn would be happy to lose ANOTHER kit?!" He turned to the cats and yowled,"Who in Starclan's name are you and why are you in our territory?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Thunderkit hissed quietly. He gave the three an apologetic look before padding back towards camp.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Rust spoke up. We are not telling a big ugly cat like you who we are!!!,he spat.

"Rust"!, Ivy snapped." I'm Ivy. She pointed her head to her sister, This is Lavender and this is Rust. We are tired and we haven't eaten in days so please spare us",Ivy pleaded.

She tried not to cry.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Before Cherrywing could reply, Shinepaw walked over to them and meowed,"Well, that's not up to us. Its up to Smolderstar. You can try and ask him if ya want." Her eyes glittered, blue and gold, one burning and the other freezing. Cherrywing let a small grinof satisfaction slip onto his face and he turned, beckoning for the cats to follow him to camp.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:39 pm

The cats followed. There was nothing left to do.

"I wonder what's gonna happen next"..,Lavender said.

Lavender's stupid...Good thing she's pretty,,Rust thought.

Ivy thanked StarClan for saving them from hunger.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:41 pm

((Which Phoenixtalon was not happy about. XD))

Phoenixtalon dumped a rabbit on the fresh-kill pile, it was sadly scrawny but it was better then nothing. He knew Thornpaw was sleeping in today, he'd taken the tom out night hunting and he was sure to be exhausted. The ginger tom looked with distaste at the rats on the Fresh-kill pile, at the moment the dirty rodents outnumbered the natural forest prey.

((Phoenix is becoming one of my favourite's.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Spiritsong appeared in front of the group. "So, who are all of you?" she asked quietly. Her electric-blue eyes were wary of the strangers.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 pm

(Sweet!) Cherrywing entered camp, Shinepaw padding past him and began mewing to her sister. Petalmist had gone into the nursery, now sleeping, resting her tired muscles. Honeykit looked over at Cherrywing and the new cats. He ran over to his mother while Cherrywing padded over to Rosethorn and meowed,"I caught Thunderkit hunting these rogues."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next